[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 875 KB, 400x300, tumblr_mmplznpeWD1qeny38o1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7348312 No.7348312[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

How do you behave at night clubs? I still cant get my self to dance, maybe if i like the music, but mostly no. I gets frustrating when I am standing with dancing qt's and Im just, you know, standing.

>> No.7348315

get maggot

>> No.7348318

take drugs then. slowly start creeping towards the girl till your right behind her. kind of bump into her to let you know youre there. if she wants to dance with you then she'll just stick her ass into your crotch

>> No.7348328
File: 732 KB, 400x300, tumblr_mmplweOpVy1qeny38o1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7348318
good plan

>> No.7348512

it, like, all depends on the club. if it's a club that has music i really like - garage, grime, jungle, etc - chances are it's going to be 90% guys and the only girls are going to be disgusting black chicks. in which case i just take loads of md* or speed and "skank" the night away with my m8s

if i want to meet slags i just go to a top 40 or student night or something. the tunes suck but if u just get as drunk as possible you will find yourself dancing around and singing to rihanna and stuff. after a while just start trying to dance with girls kinda like, "as a joke". eventually one will be desperate enough to go home with you

to meet actually meet interesting, qt girls go to the "hipster" areas of your city and just drink enough to take the edge off and/or take some benzos and wait for them to come up to you and then talk about 'last exit to brooklyn' or harmony korine films or something