[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 82 KB, 1897x227, 1375642535854.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7260419 No.7260419[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

do you agree with pic related?

can motorcycle jackets be pulled off by only motorcycle riders?

>> No.7260424

Can only sportsmen drink sports drinks?

>> No.7260426
File: 126 KB, 1024x768, klimt.beethoven-frieze1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7260419
>can motorcycle jackets be pulled off by only motorcycle riders?

i think you need to reread it if that's what you've taken away from it.

>> No.7260485

to an extent. one would personally expect an edgier attitude or someone to be a musician or someone cool, somebody hip. also good if you're going out at night or something. if not then its simply like a fedora. dont be geeky looking and try to wear edgy clothing. always goes back to "just be yourself".

any item of clothing made out of leather usually has some sort of edgy connotation to it. most people will think you're gay if you wear leather pants, even though there's no basic difference between a regular pair of pants and one where the fabric just happens to be different. its not just the shininess, manly men wear shiny shit too (satin bleh) and not all leather pants have to be shiny, its the connotation with gay culture that turns people off.

but hey, in my ideal world anyone can wear whatever they want.

>> No.7260577

Beautiful people can pull off anything they want because people want them to be good at things.

Do you expect any baseball-cap wearer to be a baseball-player?

>> No.7262159

Bump to reply later.

>> No.7262198

i think he put it in a pretty obtuse way tbh but it's true

though not so much you have to live an 'unusual life' but have to wield a certain charisma that will often come from living a bit off the beaten track