[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 197 KB, 1200x902, julie-harris-and-james-dean-east-of-eden-1954.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6880641 No.6880641[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

/fa/ i need help

ive been told i look handsome/pretty/hot/cute etc by numerous girls and guys

problem is, I have no fucking game when it comes to girls

how do i flirt with a girl? how do i avoid the friendzone i keep seem to be falling into? thanks in advance

>> No.6880651

man the FUCK up

>> No.6880654

confidence

>> No.6880659

>>6880654
confidence is well and good, but how the fuck do i use that confidence? i literally dont know what to do

>> No.6880678

>>6880659
how far have you gone and how old are you?
It sounds fucked but you might want to consider just fooling around with someone a few points below you for practice if you're really that clueless.

btw it sounds fucked because it is but whatever 8)

>> No.6880710

>>6880678
ive gone 3rd base and im 18

>> No.6880735

you need people to like you.

stop doing that

>> No.6880749

This isn't fashion related.

>>>/adv/

>> No.6880764

"Hi, I like you so I would like to take you out on a date. Would you like to accept?"

That's all you need to say.

>> No.6880780

Lol, I have the opposite problem.

People say I'm good looking, but I'm asexual and people think I'm flirting with them whenever I talk.

>> No.6880791

>>6880764
like i said though i can do that

i just cant hold a conversation of a flirtatious nature, because obviously thats going to happen sooner or later

>> No.6880800

just b urself :)

>> No.6880807

>>6880764

That won't work. Why would she accept? She doesn't know him at all. Yeah, you need to make your intentions clear from the beginning, but she won't accept to go on a date with you unless there's some attraction and she feels comfortable with you. So talk about random shit at first, make her laugh and touch her; and then move on to more personal topics. Then you can ask for a date. There are so many things you need to be aware of first, I can't explain possibly here. Seriously read this, it will change your life if you're any serious about this:

http://www.lovesystems.com/dating-advice/terminology/lovesystems-triad-pickup-artist-model

>> No.6880816

>>6880807
this seems very helpful, thanks

>> No.6880838

>>6880816

Read it, understand it and apply it. It's a thousand times better than all the PUA shit elsewhere on the internet. I've been "studying" this for a year and I can't tell you how amazing it feels to finally have abundance of women in my life and feeling superior to most men out there because they won't ever have it so easily as me because they don't know what the fuck they're doing. I have 9/10 male friends who struggle with women in spite of being attractive, while me, a 7/10 can pretty much get any girl I want. Feels great man.

>> No.6880853

>>6880838

I'm reading it now. Where did you hear about it?

>> No.6880860

if you feel like they might be interested in you:
(a) get them alone
(b) get closer to them
(c) stare at them a bit, if you feel its necessary
(d) try to kiss them

not even kidding.

how you get to point a, to point b, to point etc. etc. is entirely up to you.

sure a lot of times ive been shut down. but you know what? ive made out with more than i have been shut down by. and i fucked a few, too. i dont even think im good looking.

>> No.6880869

>>6880853

I can't remember, but of all the shit I tried for years, this is the most serious and helpful thing I've ever found. I stayed home for over a year working on this, pretty much lost all my friends and contact with other human beings in the process, until a few months ago when I was ready to go out and put it into practice. Since then my love/social life pretty much has exploded. You don't have to do it this way (staying home until you know everything by heart), that's just the way I chose to do it.

>> No.6880882

>>6880869
do you have any tips for getting out of the friendzone? not OP but there's this girl i wanna fuck but im pretty sure she just sees me as a friend, but we flirt a bit

how do i initiate this sort of thing without making it weird?

>> No.6880883

>>6880853

Also, once you're done reading that, got to Pirate Bay or somewhere and download Magic Bullets; it's an ebook from the same guys, then spend some time writing your own routine if you find it necessary.

>> No.6880906

>>6880882

Well it's hard. How long have you been friends for? The longer the harder it's gonna be, but it can be done. If you read the thing I posted, basically you're there because you built too much comfort with her and not enough attraction; she doesn't see you as a sexual being. I wouldn't worry about her very much and start getting with other girls, and in the process, let her know about it. I remember being in the friend zone before finding out about all this years ago, and I somehow miraculously got to fuck some girl she knew. When she found out she was suddenly all over me. I could keep on writing, but better just read this:

http://www.lovesystems.com/dating-advice/relationships/when-is-it-okay-to-hit-on-your-friends-braddock-explains

>> No.6880915

>>6880906
a few months

she pops up on fb chat all the time pretending she wants to talk about work from class but i can tell she just wants to talk

ive only ever really seen her in classroom settings and a couple of times outside, but that was also with other classmates

i think its been too long to ask her to do something with just me without it sounding weird

>> No.6880947

>>6880915

Start complimenting and touching her more often ("escalating"), play silly games with her where you have to touch her (playful fights and shit), move slowly towards sex talk and any other topics that establish you as a sexual being, etc. If you have mutual friends the risks and consequences of fucking up will be higher. What I have done in those cases is saying to her (once we're alone) something like: "You know what I'm really fucking attracted to you, but we can't do this because you would tell everybody" or something along those lines. That way you're being assertive (you're not asking, you just assume it's on), there's complicity between you (which is powerful with girls) and you can also establish a friends with benefits relationship frame from there. That's just one of the things I do, but there's a ton of other shit you need to learn and have in mind.

>> No.6880968

Friendzone doesn't exist, if you're attractive to them you're attractive to them, if you're not you're not

>> No.6880981

>>6880947
>move slowly towards sex talk and any other topics that establish you as a sexual being, etc

how do you do that though

>> No.6881041

>>6880981
Talk about that other girl in your blah blah blah class you've been interested in.
Basically to get out of the friendzone, fuck someone more attractive than your friend. To let your friend know this is happening without coming off as insecure, you do what girls do to guys in the friendzone.

Once you've acquired your more attractive prospect and you know she's interested in you, start talking about your new romantic interest with the girl who's friendzoned you, casually and confidently without showing off.

Girls love talking about other people's relationships. You'll only have to bring it up once or twice. She'll ask you how it's going with her just about every time you see her after that. When your friend sees you fucking girls more attractive then her, she'll feel like she's missing out. This is tricker if she's rejected you before.

>> No.6881061

>>6881041
>fuck someone more attractive than your friend

that will be difficult seeing as shes really good looking, and thats not delusional or anything, she is literally beautiful

>> No.6881059

>>6880981

I don't know, there's a million ways. My conversations with girls are always filled with tiny funny sexual remarks here and there, so it's never awkward when I approach the actual sexual subjects directly later on. They key is to do it in a funny and non-judgmental way. Make it seem like these things aren't a big deal. Just be creative. Spend some time writing funny stuff down if you have to.

>> No.6881072

>>6880641
my friend got his girlfriend by going up to her at a bar and saying "i will literally eat you out for an hour if you go home with me right now"

>> No.6881075

>>6881072
Huh. Pics of friend and his girlfriend for sincere scientific curiosity please.

>> No.6881084

>>6881061
Get the attention of someone that matches her at least. If you can't attract beautiful girls, and your friend is a beautiful girl, there's your fucking problem man.

I believe in you though, anon. I really do 8')

>> No.6881088

>>6880641
i think you're probably ugly as shit. pic with timestamp or gtfo, also not /fa/ related

>> No.6881090

>>6881075
nah

its a fucked relationship though

hes probably a 5-6/10 and shes maybe 7-7.5/10

hes the bitch in the relo, she just drags him along with a leash

apparently shes into some pretty weird shit in the bedroom

im almost certain shes cheating on him as well

>> No.6881105

>>6881090
This satisfies my curiosity.

>> No.6881101

>>6881075
why on earth would you say that, even though it worked, its probably 1 in a million chance

>> No.6881106

>>6881041

>start talking about your new romantic interest with the girl who's friendzoned you

I wouldn't do that. It could come off as low value. It would be a lot more powerful if you let your actions speak for yourself. Whenever I used to talk about my ***romantic*** interests in other girls with them, they would usually get a little cold with me. You can just be with her and tell her that random girl on the street has a great butt or something like that. That's gonna work a lot better I think.

>> No.6881107

>>6881061
Then maybe you're getting friendzoned because you're going out of your league?

>men in charge of not being shallow hypregamous cunts

>> No.6881111

>>6881084
i know shes attracted to me though, its just that ive been a bitch and let it drag on as this weird sexual tension friendship for too long

>> No.6881120

>>6881101
friend had a dry spell for like 2 years and we kept giving him shit about it

he kept striking out trying to be all smooth and stuff so he was just like fuck it ill just say something really vulgar, and it worked lol

i wish someone took a photo of his shit eating grin when she was walking out of the bar with him

>> No.6881135

>>6881072

Girls tend to be sluttier at bars and night places. She probably only gets hit on by shy boring guys all the time, so he stood out because of his balls, but that strategy will hardly ever gonna work most times. Make sure you're attracted to her from the very beginning, but shit like that will only scare most girls. Like Russell Brand said:

"Never mention sex at first. Seduction is an incremental war of attrition. To go up to a girl and say, 'Would you like an orgasm?' is the Hiroshima of seduction. What you need first of all is, at most, a Falklands."

>> No.6881139

>>6881106

speak for you*

>> No.6881150

>>6881135

Make sure you tell her you're attracted to her*

>> No.6881164

>>6881135
link to russel brand saying this?

>> No.6881173

>>6881135
OP here, whas your opinion on complimenting a girl? ive been reading that you shouldnt even compliment her but im not sure thats right

>> No.6881180

>>6881164

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainment/articles/2010-04/28/gq-film-russell-brand-seduction-tips-

He's the best natural I've ever seen. He's great and apparently has fucked over 2000 girls. It's not hard to believe, just watch how he flirts with most girls in his interviews. That's the kind of direct/funny vibe that will usually get you laid.

Also watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7pVPLOtJY

>> No.6881215

>>6881173

I do it all the fucking time. In fact, the first sentence I say to them is normally that I think they're gorgeous (funny, look at the Russell Brand vid, he does it too). The thing is, I always do it in a funny and non-apologetic way. Like, say, she's wearing yoga pants, then after I introduced myself and all that, I would say something like, "I like your leggings (this would also give me an excuse to touch her waist as I say it), they really accentuate your beautiful figure" and then she will say thank you, blah, blah, and I will say "Yeah, I was gonna say your ass but I thought that was too straightforward," or something like that. That's usually how I keep things playful and sexual, instead of the guy who just keeps coming at her, "I love your smile," "Your eyes look beautiful tonight," etc. etc. while she just says "heh, thanks." Just make your compliments creative.

>> No.6881689

>>6880641
OP See this thread
>>6878661

>> No.6882295

>>6880780
fuck man i have the same problem, everytime i find an interesting grill to talk to she always assumes i want to be more than friends

>> No.6882316

i once had a guy ask me out for a beer and i said oh i don't have time i'm on my way to somthing. he says"oh just don't see it as a date" really cute in

>> No.6882360
File: 142 KB, 500x375, tumblr_inline_mjtyrxbOzM1qz4rgp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6880882
>tfw i want to be put in the friendzone but i never am

>> No.6882370

>>6881072
>>6881090
that sounds fucking great

>> No.6882383

>>6882316
>really cute in
really cute in what
IN WHAT?
anon finish post pls

>> No.6882414

>>6882383
cute in as in i digged him, he made it to the next level

>> No.6882418

Be physical ffs

That was my problem for years and I still have nightmares about all the missed opportunities.

Now if a girl shows interest/laughs at my jokes I make an effort to somehow touch her hands or move her body.
>kissless virgin but always been able to talk girls up
>girl I'm chatting up stops with 2 friends at my place before meeting up with other ppl for drinks
>still getting ready, girls are getting impatient
>girl is in the doorway to my kitchen facing away
>walk into kitchen, grab her by the hips and move her out of the way to get in
>never done that sort of thing, so nervous everyone can hear the spaghetti rattling in my pockets
>"Wow I think anon is gonna take all night to get ready. Why don't you guys go ahead without us"
>she didn't leave my apartment until the next morning
>nowIgetit.exe.zip.ogg

>> No.6882428

>>6882418
>.zip

bet ur penis was more compressed than that file b :^)

>> No.6882443

>>6882418
Oh god this so much. Took so long to finally overcome the autism and learn to put my hands on chicks.

If you're ever out in a college town/frat party type area at like 2-3 am you will see a bunch of drunk-ass guys doing stupid shit like hand-games and ridiculous drunken dancing with girls. This is pretty much the penultimate step before "let's go back to my place" and even though it looks dumb as hell and your fedora-wearing ass is probably thinking "GEE WHY DO THESE GIRLS LIKE SUCH ASSHOLES DON'T THEY WANT A LE CLASSY GENTLEMAN WHO RETURNS THEM SAFELY TO THEIR FATHER BEFORE 10 PM" it is absolutely important to put your hands on a chick

>> No.6882481

>>6882418
>guy is taking longer to get ready to go out than the girls
classic /fa/ggot

>> No.6882499
File: 115 KB, 582x604, fish.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>do stuff right for the first time
>she asks me if I like her
>OH MAN I'M DOING IT
>"yeah"
>she is already with some other dude
>didn't tell because she doesn't want people to know
>uh ok

well at least I got some experience

>> No.6882512

This fucking thread
GOD FUCKIN DAMMIT
Brought up the memories of me being clueless and fucking retard about women
>Meet a girl in a house party who I went to highschool with, she gets drunk, I get tipsy
>She drags me into an empty room
>Sits me down and sits opposite of me
>Tells me that she had pictures of me in her diary and had a crush on me
>She asks "Have you ever been attracted to anyone in our school"
>Spagetthi volcano erupting
>Sweatingballs at this point
>Say not really
>Tell her that I was just leaving before she dragged me into this room, got training tomorrow morning
>leave

She isn't even ugly, probably a 8-9/10

>> No.6882538

>>6882443
>tfw chicks touch me it's fun
>tfw I touch chicks it's fun
fun times all around

>> No.6882539

>>6882512
tfw turned down so many girls
tfw still virgin
tfw so mugh high school regret

who's fucking idea was it for girls to mature faster than guys

>> No.6882536

Just say "I like your sleeves. They're real big" and get yourself a qt /fa/shionista gf

>> No.6882544

>>6882542
*I was absolutely pissed
make that shitfaced, cause pissed can still be mistaken for angry.

>> No.6882542

>>6882538
That said, one time I absolutely pissed (I heard this story from a friend cause I did not remember it) and this girl was rubbing my back and it probably annoyed me cause when she asked if she could help me I told her she could help my by not touching me.

>> No.6882553
File: 42 KB, 350x300, 1363801717092.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6882512
Hurts to think all the times I just didn't notice a girl being interested.
>Another girl from highschool who still lives close
>Asks if I want to meet up since we haven't met in a year or two
>ok, why not
>got eat at mcDonalds, she drives
>After eating she says that lets go see the old highschool
>I'm like that would be cool, why not
>She parks the car in the empty carpark of the highschool and just stares at me
>I want to get out of the car and look around
>She says that it's cold outside and she want's to stay in the car
>Well fuck, I reall y wanted to look around
>She starts asking if I have had any luck with girls in uni
>I answer that had a bit of luck, and ask her what about her? Any nice guys in your uni?
>Says no, while eye fucking me ( noticed this after a feeks of this incident)
>"Haven't really found anyone that I like"
>ask her what do you like then
>She fucking describes me, (green eyes, tall, blonde hair; sporty)
>Didn't notice that she described me at the time
>After a few more minutes of small talk I say that let's go it's boring here
>Go home, play fifa

plenty more where those two stories came from.
Going to practise now though

>> No.6882555

>>6882539
This so much
I just played computer games and played football
Never really thought about girls until the last year, then I thought thegirls didn't like me

same guy from those two stories

>> No.6882654

>>6882553
>>6882555
ahahah this is so painfully recognizable

>> No.6882682

>>6882542
u dun goofed m8

>> No.6882694

>>6882682
She had uggs on, I was fully within my rights and duties as a /fa/ggot.

That's how I justified it to myself at least.

>> No.6882698

>>6882694
Oh and I was drunk! Did I mention that I was drunk? Cause I was drunk.
Like majorly, 5 hour blackout (including that incident) drunk.
I drink less now.

>> No.6882742

>>6882539
tfw turning down girls bc picky
tfw still virgin

>> No.6882760

If the farthest i've been with this one girl is kissing on my bed, how much of a chance do i have to hook up with her after our relationship sorta turned into friendship?
I might see her this weekend alone after i asked her if we could talk.

>> No.6882765

>get white girl drunk on banquet beers and gin
>"fuck, two cigarettes left"
>walk to Exxon station (half mile) to get more
>looking like the trashiest person on Earth: grey Acne Johns, Teva sandals, white tank top with a dolphin on it that says "Nassau", and an old Srixon cap (backwards because fuccboi).
>literally stumble into the gas station, bitch about there being seltzer, but no club soda, and then finally ask the girl for blue Nat's.
>she's all smiley and shit, hand is shaking a little when she hands them to me.
>"h-hiii hehe what are you doing tonight"
>mindlesschitchat.png
>i'm on my phone looking at insta
>"$11.56 please"
>"fuack me, are yew seareus?
>incessantgiggling.jpg
>throw $12 on the counter, walk out.

>> No.6882792

>>6882765
She expected you to pull out your gun (or dick) and rob (or rape) her any minute.

>> No.6882805

>>6880710
Then you are probably not handsome.
I'm 19 and have been with 19 girls.

It's not like you need any game to get girls - if you are pretty, you will get it.

>> No.6882810

>>6882765
alpha as fuck
is this the first time you've been drunk and talked to a girl at the same time?
take the name off, fucking virgin

:3
have a nice day, friend

>> No.6882825

>>6882805
>tfw ive only o ever been told im cute not handsome

>> No.6883040

How to not have permanent angry face?

>> No.6883060

>>6883040
smile, dont grow facial hair maybe clean up eyebrows

>> No.6883063

>>6882805
This, I'm 25 and didn't have sex until I was 19 or 20, cant remember. As of now, I've probably had sex with around 40+ women, probably around 50. On the other hand, I've only had 3 girlfriends none lasting a year.

Life isn't a race, live at your own pace.

>> No.6883307
File: 19 KB, 337x342, 1329522301707.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just came back from practise, was thinking the whole time other instances where I might have goofed big time
>In a bar with uni friends
>A girl I've never met before comes to our group and talks to a friend of mine who knows her
>She decides to stay
>We play multiple drinking games
>She ends up sitting next to me
>We talk a bit, but I'm really concentrated on the drinking game (it was called pyramid)
>She starts to curl her hair with her finger, I think that why the fuck would someone do that seems so fucking annoying
>She touched my leg under the table, I thought she just accidentally swept it
>touches again
>again
>at this point I'm like fuck man, she trying to ruin my concentration
>She stops
>After the drinking game (which I didn't lose) she just leaves the table without saying goodbye
>My friends laugh the next day that why didn't I fuck her "she was clearly interested"
>mfw they told me that

>> No.6883349

>>6883307

r u retarded

>> No.6883402

ive had sex with about 20 girls. i say about because i dont remember the exact number, sometimes i'll remember that i slept with a particular girl, sometimes i'll forget entirely.

sex is just whatever, man. i dont really enjoy it that much, to be completely honest i prefer to fap. its not that big of a deal. if it comes to you it comes, if not, its not really worth pursuing imo. hth op

>> No.6883413
File: 4 KB, 116x125, 1374440493684s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6883349
I don't think so, just really don't seem to notice people who I'm not attracted to
>Be 15
>Confirmation camp
>Be in the common are where the TV is and playing guitar hero 3 on ps2
>Sitting on the couch waiting for my turn which will be in a few songs
>Group of girls come to the room
>One of the girls sits on my lap and starts asking questions
>talk to her a bit, but the whole time looking at my friend playing through the fire and flames
>when my turn comes just ask the girl to move, it's my turn. Play Paint it black on hard, almost nailed it
>mfw I realized that she might have been interested just a few months ago
>I'm 20 now

>> No.6883468

>>6883307
think i got one better

>texting only female friend
>topic turns to sex
>topic turns to friends with benefits
>"it's not hard to get one anon, girls want fwb just as much as guys do, all you have to do is ask one"
>ye bla bla, topic changes, convo finishes

1 week later it hit me like a fuckin freight train, she got a bf too.

>> No.6883499
File: 109 KB, 350x677, HVZIS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6883501

>>6883468
P dumb mate, but p smart in the long run.

>> No.6883527

>>6883501
what do you mean by smart in the long run?

(she got bf afterwards, not whilst)

>> No.6883557

>>6882760
Someone pls answer this, I'm in a similar situation and am clueless.

>> No.6883571
File: 30 KB, 300x400, 1367365424142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6883468
I think you got me beat, i think that's a good thing for me
last one I remember, but there has probably been more
>Go partying with nordic society of the uni
>meet this finnish girl (i'm finnish too)
>End up in a bar, we talk a lot
>It's getting quite late, so I decide to leave others are staying
>I put my jacket on, scarf, beanie, then gloves
>can't find my other glove
>fuck man these gloves are so nice and warm and they cost like 50euros
>Start looking for the missing glove
>Ask people if it dropped on the couch
>The girl finds it
>SHe says that maybe she'll leave too, it's getting late
>We leave together to the bus stop
>Find out she will take the same bus
>Bus arrives we go inside
>Sit down, we talk
>My stop is coming
>Say bye to her, but she then says that this is my stop too
>We go outside and I ask her which way she is going
>She grabs my hands and says that it's quite cold and she has to walk a long way
>I say that sucks, but I have to get going
>She says ok and maybe we'll meet again
>"Yeah maybe, see ya!"
>Start walking up the hill to my house
>Find out later that she didn't even live remotely close where I lived, I mean she should have gone out of the bus 3 stois before me
>mfw
>she had a jew nose anyways

>> No.6883575

>be walking on campus
>qt girl and her walrus friend stop me
>hi how are you blah blah blah
>we grab a table
>shes still talking
>walrus wont stop staring at me
>mfw conversation suddenly shifts to her wanting me joining religious group

fuk

>> No.6883591

>>6883557
I would just be witty and tell sexual jokes/remarks
try to touch her

but yeah I'm no authority on these things

>> No.6883600

here's my story
am about 7.5 but practically autistic
>somehow end up talking to this 7.5/10 girl, v. skinny dat_gap and kinda fa
>get her number and we text a lot
>fast fwd to us meeting 1-2-1
>v good chemistry
>have sex a few times
>this goes on for a month
>one time say "nah not feeling it" when over hers
>seems ok at the time
>never speak to her again after
>;_;

LEARNED MY LESSON

>>6883307
have a hug mate

>> No.6883598

I've fucked up so many times with girls it's unreal

One time a girl asked me out, and I told her "I need to go home and ladder for sc2"

At least I made diamond

>> No.6883610

>stupidly fall for girl whose living like a thousand miles away
>she manages to talk some sense in me and lets me down gently
>manage to get over her, kinda
>send her a text one day
>she sends a pic of her upper torso, naked, saying "ill get back to you later i am about to take a shower ;)"

i dont understand

>> No.6883614

>>6883571
nah i think u beat me, you were literally holding her hand and still didn't get it.

>> No.6883624
File: 63 KB, 789x545, 1336525790728.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6883600
Thanks, I'll have the hug
I just can't believe how bad I'm at reading women

I can read people when playing poker, can notice their ticks and shit. But no way I can recognize if a woman is interested. I just end up only trying the women that I'm attracted to, and there aren't a lot.

>>6883614
cmon, she wanted to be a fuck buddy. mine had a jew nose

>> No.6883632

>>6883598
>One time a girl asked me out, and I told her "I need to go home and ladder for sc2"
I am dying right now lmao. Why would you ever do this?

>> No.6883658

>>6883624
I suppose, mines qt 8/10 with HnNNgg 9/10 ass aswell.

we actually dated a few years ago, fucked but i don't think that was really important to the story.

kinda my oneitis now tho

>> No.6883711

>>6883307
>this fucking whore is trying to ruin my concentration when she can see i have much more important things to worry about

>> No.6883845

>be 15
>invite this girl over to watch some skins UK (literally to watch the show i was that oblivious)
>about 10 mins in, in the corner of my eye i catch her just staring at me
>i look at her and shes just eyefucking me
>she starts gently tapping my leg with her foot
>i think even then i knew what she wanted, but was so beta i pretended i didnt know
>awkwardly watch about 4 episodes, with my eyes glued to the screen, not even acknowledging her
>was the most awkward time of my life

that was hard to type

>> No.6883896

>>6883845
;_;

>> No.6883905

>>6883845

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAAH

Oh wow, fail.

>> No.6883906

>>6883845
>i think even then i knew what she wanted, but was so beta i pretended i didnt know

I know this feel.

In high school, there was one girl in particular who always gave me hugs (some which were the tiniest bit sexual, now that I look back) and always wanted to talk to me. I remember thinking "I think she finds me attractive" but I was so sheltered and clueless, that I never thought about even kissing her. The weird thing, though, is that I definitely jerked off thinking about her sometimes (she had an amazing round ass). But there was just this weird disconnect where I just saw her as the girl who liked me and gave me hugs.

>> No.6884023

fuck, I hate these threads, they fill me with so much regret.

>this summer
>be volunteer at 5k
>not /fa/ at all b/c it's a color 5k and I dont want to get my clothes ruined -volunteer t-shirt, cargos, and AF1s
>meet a few au pairs from Germ and Aus
>chat about the home countries and living in US
>get moved to traffic detail
>essentially keeping fatties out of the street
>short blonde 8/10 comes up to me
>recognizes me from other volunteer day
>"you're Anon right?"
>making conversation for like 5 minutes
>be pissed that I'm not throwing color at the runners
>qt is still talking, and touching her hair
>say something witty and she laughs and strokes my arm
>cue awkward silence
>"a-alright, see you later anon"
>realize that she was interested in bed the next night

:'(

>> No.6884034
File: 149 KB, 720x480, laffinggrills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6883845

>> No.6884186

fuck this thread is hard to read. It really sucks that women can be overtly sexual when they want to get laid, but if men try that they're considered crass and offensive.

Still, its pretty simple to come onto a girl. Most of the time women have already made a snap decision about you as soon as you open your mouth, so just don't delay shit.

Just blatantly show interest and ask her out, rejection isn't a big deal. And if its at a party or something just let her know by asking her to go/do something with you, like get another drink or go outside and have a smoke.

in my experience if she goes with it, at that point she'll take the reins and help move things along, and even if she doesn't just push (in a non-rapey way) until you get a clear response out of her.