[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 31 KB, 215x185, 1353.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6069816 No.6069816 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /fa/, I've tried multiple products and other things to try to get my hair similar to this, but I cant seem to get it right. What do I need to do to my hair and or put in my hair to get it like this? (All poking out and what not)

>> No.6071462

>>6069816
Get out fuccboi

>> No.6071486

his hair is like that because it's dead.

women that dye their hair or heat treat it a lot can testify to this, it gets dry and kind of cleaves when you pull on it (feels somewhat abrasive, like sandpaper without the grit)

That's why it sticks out like that. It's not very good for your hair and i don't know if it damages your roots or impaires future hair growth so i can't recommend for or against it, but that's how you get it to fall that way.

>> No.6071530

>>6071486
>implying hair isnt dead cells

stay ignant

>> No.6071536

your hair has to be disgusting and dry for that

or you need a hair stylist to spend 30 mins on your hair everyday

>> No.6071544

>>6071530
>implying you can't still fry them
Stay stupid

>> No.6071561

kill yourself

>> No.6071598

ok, first, no, you don't want ur hair to look like that, but i'm gonna tell u anyway

basically, you would have to bleach it
but bleaching it once wouldn't be enough
you have to go from dark to white to dark multiple times
my hair kind of got like that after i bleached it, dyed it dark blue, bleached it 3 times, dyed it black and then bleached it again over 2-3 months
even then only my ends got like that and only when i let it air dry (which took 8+ hours) when i hadn't used conditioner and didn't brush or straighten it afterwards
when your hair is wet the ends will feel kind of like chewing gum and you can literally just... tear pieces of your ends off idk, you don't want that

>>6071486
>women that dye their hair or heat treat it a lot can testify to this
women that bleach* their hair a lot
ftfy, dying barely damages at all

>i don't know if it damages your roots or impaires future hair growth
it doesn't, mine got hella damaged a couple years back, only the ends get fried and it grows out perfectly healthy