Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/fa/ - Fashion


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 17 KB, 347x455, 3F881BBB-AB2C-4C86-A5DE-5ED81C5284EB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770647 No.15770647 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why are former fascist factions so fucking fashionable?

>> No.15770665

>>15770647
That looks dorky as fuck though. Maybe you just like fascism itself.

>> No.15770675

>>15770647
that looks like it's from an anime

>> No.15770678
File: 42 KB, 976x549, AEE2917A-E7C3-40AC-8552-CAD4DF67CCC7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770678

>>15770665
If this is “dorky” then by god I am a dork!

>> No.15770680

>>15770678
I have some news for you.

>> No.15770683
File: 312 KB, 1074x1223, 1533962127709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770683

>>15770678
sotrue

>> No.15770699

>>15770683
tattoos are degenerate

>> No.15770701
File: 2.29 MB, 1115x933, falangistas.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770701

>>15770678
>>15770683
These arent civilian clothes tho

>> No.15770705

>>15770647
Fascism chiefly appeals to people with damaged egos, so giving them a snazzy uniform to feel important in is a huge draw

>> No.15770731

>>15770705
>armchair psychology
opinion filtered, homosexual

>> No.15770737

>>15770705
Being a nurse chiefly appeals to people with damaged egos, so giving them a snazzy uniform to feel important in is a huge draw

>> No.15770739

>>15770731
You do have a damaged ego though, that's why you're perfectly willing to abandon your sense of self, wear a uniform like a cuck and only identify by whatever the state has decided makes you and thousands like you the master race.

>> No.15770741

they were not. it's literally their propaganda that they were

>> No.15770744

>>15770737
Nurses uniforms serve a practical purpose though and only wear it while on the clock, fascists on the other hand wear their uniforms like it has replaced their skin. that was a really dumb comparison

>> No.15770745

>>15770647
They are matchy match, lack creativity and rightly so. A failure in all senses.

>> No.15770748

>>15770739
>even more armchair psychology
faggot, please

>> No.15770753

>>15770739
You are mentally ill

>> No.15770754

>>15770705
>>15770739
>>15770744
Lmao take your meds, bro. You're all over the place.

>> No.15770761

>>15770647
ITT: fascists' liddle wounds getting poked ):

>> No.15770763
File: 159 KB, 1000x717, Massachusetts State Police.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770763

Look at these nazis!!

>> No.15770766

>>15770744
They were used for a practical purposes, these groups were like militant labour unions.

>>15770683
This is a military uniform on the other hand.

>> No.15770767

>>15770754
>>15770753
>>15770748
Haven't actually explained to me why I'm wrong though. There's a reason why chads are often liberal while social outcasts end up fascists.

>> No.15770774
File: 330 KB, 1908x1146, 17237248-0-image-a-45_1565722670725.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770774

>>15770754
>Tripfag
Opinion discarded lmao

>> No.15770778
File: 181 KB, 2000x1272, 1601914418825.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770778

the time just before WW1 was the peak of military uniforms
during and after WW1 uniforms became more utilitarian and less fashionable

>> No.15770781
File: 403 KB, 879x1200, 1537520372034.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770781

>> No.15770782

>>15770767
You mean classically liberal or libertarian? Because I haven't seen any chad marxists.

>> No.15770783

>>15770767
You're the ones making claims and backing them up with bullshit armchair psychology.
The burden of proof is on you.

>> No.15770784
File: 130 KB, 360x454, mass police.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770784

>>15770767
Because you never even made any sort of argument whatsoever, it was just shit you made up on the spot lol. Not really worth explaining really, is it?

>Fascism chiefly appeals to people with damaged egos

Right OK. Data? You just made that up right now.

>so giving them a snazzy uniform

Their uniforms were based on their history and European traditional uniforms. They kept to those traditions while forces like the US created more modern combat ready uniforms (which didn't look as good) but then, most of the ""snazzy" German uniforms were for parade and they too used combat uniforms more akin to US ones.

Plenty of Police uniforms in the US today look like SS uniforms, I guess all the police forces have some damaged ego, eh?

It's pointless really even debating, you're clearly clueless lol.

>> No.15770785

>>15770763
Police do need to leave their sense of self when they're on duty as they have to protect and serve according to law and not their own personal morals or opinions, and no doubt many officers enjoy having a snazzy uniform to feel important. That being said though, it's still a job and again the uniform still serves a practical purpose of being easily identifiable by civilians. Unlike fascists, they don't wear uniforms as a lifestyle choice.

>> No.15770786
File: 274 KB, 1175x1600, 1607100450148.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770786

>> No.15770793

>>15770783
>>15770784
>The burden of proof is on you.
4chan? There's my proof. Fascism is very unpopular in most areas of society except for on 4chan, what else is popular on 4chan?
>Tfw no gf
>Hating Normies
>Doomers complaining about how they're soooo misunderstood
>School shooters

>> No.15770796

>>15770785
>they don't wear uniforms as a lifestyle choice.
???

>> No.15770799
File: 2.04 MB, 3500x1969, proud_boys_-_main[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770799

>>15770796

>> No.15770801

>>15770785
They are both uniforms for their job roles. Period. Where are all these fascists walking around in military gear??? Oh no! People want to look good, the horror!

>>15770793
LOL bahhh look at me! I'm a sheep!

If it's not popular, it's just not right!

>> No.15770803
File: 1.44 MB, 954x735, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770803

>> No.15770806

>>15770801
>Where are all these fascists walking around in military gear??? Oh no! People want to look good, the horror!
Blackshirt isn't military gear, while in Nazi germany is was common for SS officers to still wear their uniform while not on duty

>Sheep
Roflmao, yes you're so woke for being fascist.

>> No.15770807
File: 103 KB, 917x860, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770807

>> No.15770808
File: 259 KB, 1200x985, BPP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770808

>>15770799
>proud boys
>fascists

LOL you're one of those people who think "right wingers" are marching across America and burning and looting, hey?

Damn. Check out these fascists too all in their uniforms...

>> No.15770812

>>15770806
It's political gear. People as in the case of the BUF wore them as they were part of an organization and not some simple life style choice.

>s was common for SS officers to still wear their uniform while not on duty

Uhh there was a war going on.. they were essentially never off "duty"

OH NO WHEN THE CLOCK STRUCK 5PM THEY NEVER CHANGED THEIR CLOTHES INTO SOME COMFY SWEATY AND PANTS!

Is this your argument? Are you trolling right now?

>> No.15770813

>>15770799
Please don't post modern day americans in this thread btw.

>> No.15770814

>>15770807
Oh no!! Young girls out in the open air being healthy and excising and all being equal! How awful.

>> No.15770818

>>15770793
Correlation is not causation. Plus, there are many fascists outside of 4chan.
You have no real proof for your claims, just admit it. You believe you have superhuman deduction skills but in reality you're no more than a midwit.

>> No.15770839

>>15770808
>LOL they're not fascists
Okay m8, whatever you say

>>15770812
>OH NO WHEN THE CLOCK STRUCK 5PM THEY NEVER CHANGED THEIR CLOTHES INTO SOME COMFY SWEATY AND PANTS!
Purposely wearing it at family dinners and social gatherings on the other hand..

>>15770818
They do seem to congregate here and /pol/ is by far the most popular board, I accept correlation is not causation but then I didn't claim 4chan caused people to be fascist, my suspicion is that most of 4chan is made up of social outcasts of many different varieties and generally 4chan is hostile to anyone perceived as normie or being an outsider including the fash.

>> No.15770843

>>15770647
because fascism is heavily based on aesthetics

>> No.15770848

>>15770793
It's not as popular as you think, there's tons of unironic commies as well, there's practically everything here.
>inb4 r/pol something something
The majority of polbabs are lolbertarians or redditor dipshits who think that the nazis were leftwing

>> No.15770854

>>15770814
Yeah a pleasant bit of fun in the sun before returning to the lessons about how their sole purpose is to pop out aryan soldiers by the bucket load to strengthen the nation and their race

>> No.15770855

>>15770839
>Okay m8, whatever you say

You're just throwing the term around with no understanding as to what "fascism" actually is and how National Socialism wasn't a copy of Italian.

There is nothing "fascist" about the proud boys.

>Purposely wearing it at family dinners and social gatherings on the other hand..

You watch too many movies. They British Royal family wear their uniform and medals for many things, are they all fascists?

So if people want to be proud of their position and like looking good they are somehow inherently bad people? Do you even know what you're trying to say here?

>including the fash

Lmfao. You're an 18 year old "Communist" right. It's such an infantile "argument" too.. HEHE UR A LOSER!! That's all it amounts too.

>> No.15770858

>>15770854
Your whole understanding of National socialism comes from American Hollywood movies. You really should educate yourself a little better.

>> No.15770859

>>15770705
>>15770739
>>15770767
>>15770793
best poster itt

>> No.15770860

>>15770854
It's from Spain in the 60's or something, maricon.

>> No.15770861

>>15770854
As opposed to the modern lessons of be an "empowered" sex object, don't form families just work and consoom.

>> No.15770869

>>15770855
>There is nothing "fascist" about the proud boys.
So the rhetoric about how their nation is under threat from <insert foreign scapegoat here> and the reasons for it is because of <insert domestic scapegoat here> plotting the downfall of the nation. And that the only way to combat this is to become strong through all wearing the same black shirts, showing up to peaceful protests (either arranged by themselves, or their rivals) with weapons and having violent hazings as a condition of membership

Nah you're right, it can't be fascism because it's not happening in 1920s Italy.

>> No.15770870

OH NO! KIDS TAUGHT ABOUT THEIR NATION, THEIR HISTORY, THEIR PEOPLE! HOW EVIL!!

Kids need to be taught at age 3 about transgender, male periods, and how to pleasure yourself!

>> No.15770874

>>15770860
Francoist Spain then.

>>15770858
>Educate yourself
What by reading "Erm Ackshually the Nazis didndu nuffin, so why won't CNN interview me"?

>>15770861
Shouldn't form families simply because it's expected of you in order to be considered a good citizen

>> No.15770875

>>15770869
What the fuck. You don't understand fascism at all.

>violent hazings as a condition of membership

They get a few light digs and say the name of cereals hahahahah.

FASCISTS!! Stay in your lane kid, you're embarrassing yourself.

>> No.15770878

Another thread of people who haven't read a single actual Fascist author and claim to be experts on the matter.

Oof.

>> No.15770881

>>15770874
>What by reading "Erm Ackshually the Nazis didndu nuffin, so why won't CNN interview me"?

Uhh no, by reading the actual tenets of National Socialism.


>Nazis didndu nuffin

As opposed to the mass slaughter of inocents at Dresden, the dropping of nuclear weapons and the mass genocide of Germans after the war by the good guys? LOL

>> No.15770885

>>15770875
It's symbolic all the same

>You don't understand fascism at all.
I just don't care to learn the mental gymnastics you've memorised in order to claim that Fascism is alright actually, the focus on an alleged perpetual threat of invasion and the response of needing strength and unity in order to oppose it is common fascist thought.

>> No.15770890

>>15770881
>Whataboutism

Go on Goebbels, give me the skinny on the tenets of Socialism National style

>> No.15770895

>>15770885
Your "definitions of fascism" are so broad they can be applied to almost anything.

>the focus on an alleged perpetual threat of invasion and the response of needing strength and unity

I hope you realize that 100% applies to Israel today. So by your own definition Israel is a fascist state.

>I just don't care to learn the mental gymnastics

So why engage in subjects you admit you don't even understand? Plenty of Westerners visited Spain when it was under fascism and they never even knew it. The same can't be said for the Iron curtain and Communism.

You should probably accuse yourself of being a fascist that you have such a black/white opinion and apply the badge "fascism" to many people to dehumanize them and see them as a threat.

>> No.15770898

>>15770890
Noo!! It's a fallacy!!

We're the good guys who after the war let 10 year old German girls get raped with knives up their vagina.

>https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSDAP_25_points_manifesto

>> No.15770899

>>15770895
Franco had to puss out lest he get the same treatment as Hitler and Mussolini, the Communists did not.

Anyway, why to Fascists spend more time telling people what Fascism isn't rather than what it is? I'm wrong, tell me why?

>> No.15770903

>Only citizens can vote for parliament and councils, or vote on laws.

>All citizens shall have equal rights and duties.

>The abolition of incomes unearned by work. The breaking of the slavery of interest

>So many people die or lose their property in a war, it is wrong for other people to make money from the war.

>We want old age pensions to be increased

>We want to change the system of schools and education, so that every hard-working German can have the chance of higher education

NOO FASCISM IS ABOUT UHH ALL WEARING BLACK UNIFORMS AND LIKE UHH MAKING UP ENEMIES N SHIT!!

>> No.15770909

>>15770899
Because the term isn't set in stone for all nations who go that way, the same with socialism and most systems.

But what fascism definitely is not is what you all learned from Hollywood movies.

Most people on the street would agree to a lot of fascism if you withheld the name.

>> No.15770910

>>15770898
Dear oh dear, none of those are convincing to me. Apart from perhaps the part about the Versailles treaty. The economic benefits sounds great but the only point that seems to explain how the Nazis plan to achieve these economic goals is
>We want land and territory (colonies) to feed our people and to settle our surplus population.
So, it's essentially to steal land and resources.
Because many of the other claims like
>We want all very big corporations to be owned by the government.
Were bollocks because the Nazis privatised many industries when coming to power.

>> No.15770914
File: 73 KB, 490x599, Federal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770914

>>15770767
>>15770767
>chads are often liberal.
>being "chad" without a damaged ego is promoting globohomo degeneracy.
>Social outcasts end up fascists.
No shit retard.

>> No.15770918

>>15770910
>So, it's essentially to steal land and resources.

Because you don't understand the time context it was wrote in. At that point nations such as Britain had many lands and colonies and that was Germany trying to compete.

>Were bollocks because the Nazis privatised many industries when coming to power.

They mean the really big akin to amazon, twitter etc. today which control and lead the people, showing more power than the government itself.

Smaller business you could own privately yes, but you could not pay your workers peanuts, they had to be paid a fair living wage, and you had to employ people from the nation and not exploit foreign workers. This meant the nation as a whole benefited and the business owner could still get rich,l but not insanely so and then become one of those huge corporations (think amazon again)

I see this as a better system than people of a nation out of work because the business owner pays an Indian sweat shop to make clothing and pays them 1 dollar an hour.

>> No.15770924

>>15770909
>Most people on the street would agree to a lot of fascism if you withheld the name.
Top kek imagine actually believing this

Anyway we're way off the point, I'm not here to debate you on what you think Fascism is. It's that Fascists like to wear fancy garments because it goes hand in hand with all the other circlejerking about how great their race is, their nation is, their military is.. because they've got damaged egos and therefore fuck all to be proud of on a personal level. They have to source their pride from being a member of some special club, and therefore the sacrifice of individuality isn't really a sacrifice at all.

>> No.15770930

>>15770918
>Because you don't understand the time context it was wrote in.
So it's not applicable to 2020? So why follow it?

>Smaller business you could own privately yes, but you could not pay your workers peanuts, they had to be paid a fair living wage, and you had to employ people from the nation and not exploit foreign workers. This meant the nation as a whole benefited and the business owner could still get rich,l but not insanely so and then become one of those huge corporations (think amazon again)
But by depending on people with private property to pinky swear they'll treat their employees friendly, so how is that different to how liberals today try to legislate fair work places?

>> No.15770944

>>15770924
>Top kek imagine actually believing this

There are many videos out there in which people even quote Hitler and leftists agree until they say who said it.

Like here:

>>15770903

Hardly any people would disagree with those points.

>I'm not here to debate you on what you think Fascism is

It's pretty clear what it is, especially if we're talking about National Socialism and if you understand that, then you'll understand how stupid it is to call a group such as the proud boys fascist. But you're at the point in which everything and anything is "fascist" if it does not align with your political views. Some would call you an extremist.

> It's that Fascists like to wear fancy garments because it goes hand in hand with all the other circlejerking about how great their race is, their nation is, their military is.. because they've got damaged egos and therefore fuck all to be proud of on a personal level.

Here you go again. You sound 15 years of age. None of what you're saying is fascism.

Everything you said can be applied to Russia under communism. Russia have their military parades, all their informs, all the talking about how great they are, the space rave, even the vaccine race now.

Hurr fascists are just like low ego and need to be in a special club! It's just such a teenage twitter argument. It's so far from the truth from actual fascists that were highly decorated, proven brave, honorable, loyal and of vastly higher than average intelligence.

Hell, America itself has always been one of the biggest dick wavers of how great it is. So in your world, almost every country in the world is fascist and every single person who is not a hardcore communist has some low ego.

Wearing a nice suit to you makes someone a fascist. It's just all so stupid. I'm ending this here because you're clearly underage and watch too many movies.

>> No.15770955
File: 43 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770955

>>15770854
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

>> No.15770956

>>15770930
>So it's not applicable to 2020? So why follow it?

No it's not and because "fascism" does not have to include that. I swear you must think there are all these nazis out there now who follow the 25 points hardcore. There isn't.

>But by depending on people with private property to pinky swear they'll treat their employees friendly

It's written into law.

>so how is that different to how liberals today try to legislate fair work places?

Both sides are authoritarian but I would argue the fascist side makes things more fair and a benefit to the nation while the liberal side just push divisive nonsensical things liker gender neutral bathrooms.

>> No.15770965
File: 377 KB, 810x457, oi oi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15770965

Besides, if non-fascists are such Chads, post your face lol.. I'll wait.

Must have a low ego and self esteem to be scared and have to hide.

>> No.15770972

>>15770944
>Hardly any people would disagree with those points.
And they're they're all the socialist parts, wow!

>then you'll understand how stupid it is to call a group such as the proud boys fascist
You're right actually, they take the Socialist out of National Socialism so that all is left is just lashing out like the hysterical fags they are really for the benefit of no one, not unlike how the Nazis actually were in practice because all of those socialist tenets got dropped pretty quickly after they came to power.
>Here you go again. You sound 15 years of age
Oh no, I think I'm gonna cry now
>blah blah whatabout Russia?
Communism doesn't intrinsically involve treating people as second class citizens based on their race/nationality, their bragging was based on how superior their ideology was for social progress compared to capitalism, not just that genetically speaking Russians were superior to everyone else and therefore only Russians should exist in Russia as a political cause.

>It's so far from the truth from actual fascists that were highly decorated, proven brave, honorable, loyal and of vastly higher than average intelligence.
So your response is "ACKSHUALLY Fascists were superior human beans, that's why I'm one of them!"?

>Waaaah you're saying no one is allowed to wear a suit and anyone who is a patriot is a fascist
Who's the 15 year old having a hissy fit now? That was such a dishonest characterisation of my previous posts, the fact your "ideology" is undefinable in any practical way because you're always one step forwards on how society needs to be formed around supporting "Der Volk" at the expense of foreigners openly, but then two steps back claiming that actually only exists in films and that fascism is merely patriotism is your problem, not mine.

>> No.15770982

>>15770956
>It's written into law.
Oh wow, I wonder if the liberals thought of that yet? That would definitely work!

>>15770965
>post your face lol.. I'll wait.
I'm sure for fascists that proves a point, but all you need to know is my chin is existent and noticeable.

>> No.15770995

>>15770972
>claims the proud boys are fascists
>claims fascists treat people as 2nd class citizens based on their race
>half of the proud boys are not even white

So how does that work? This is my point. You're all over the place.

>treating people as second class citizens based on their race/nationality,

Which is applicable to many groups today, countries and religions further making your claims to what "fascism" is pointless.

>hurr whataboutism

Calling some recent "fallacy" as a get out of jail card every time you want to escape something just will not work. It is relevant to the points made.

>So your response is "ACKSHUALLY Fascists were superior human beans, that's why I'm one of them!"?

Almost all of the top people in Germany had an average IQ. Make of that what you will. America knew this too and stole their scientists because they didn't want those superior brains to work on the Russian side.

>at the expense of foreigners openly

Non-Europeans have no business being in Europe. There is nothing to exploit and nobody to treat as a 2nd class citizen.

>> No.15770998 [DELETED] 

>>15770982
>I'm sure for fascists that proves a point, but all you need to know is my chin is existent and noticeable.

So you have too low self esteem to post and fear people will call you an icnel? Got it.

>> No.15770999

>>15770982
>I'm sure for fascists that proves a point, but all you need to know is my chin is existent and noticeable.

So you have too low self esteem to post and fear people will call you an incel? Got it. It was you who made the claim that non-fascists were chads...

>> No.15771003

>>15770647
That unironically looks lame as hell. You couldn't have found a better pic as the face of you thread?

>> No.15771009

>>15770699
Found the virgin

>> No.15771010

nazi larpers are the most cringe faggots who try and post here
fuck off

>> No.15771015

>>15770647
why the fuck is there a 75 reply thread on fascism on the fashion board

>> No.15771021
File: 31 KB, 332x299, 1607350399945.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771021

>>15771009

>> No.15771023

>>15770678
I can hear him say it.

>> No.15771030

Why is he so based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA

>> No.15771036

>>15771015
Because it's effay. I really like the colours of the falangists. White+blue looks better than Black+blue tho, it's less militaristic.

>> No.15771041

>>15770683
lmao whos that faggot

>> No.15771046
File: 150 KB, 521x640, Screen-Shot-2017-08-17-at-7.00.33-PM-521x640[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771046

>>15770995
>So how does that work?
May I point out NS tenet No.5
>Non-citizens may live in Germany, but there will be special laws for foreigners living in Germany
Fascists are not above utilising those who they deem second class, and as I'm sure you'll agree Fascism need not base it on race. However I suspect that some in the proud boys are basing it on race and only tolerate non-whites in their ranks for pragmatic reasons, and when such pragmatism doesn't seem to work, they're happy to come clean. Case in point "Based Stickman"

>Which is applicable to many groups today, countries and religions further making your claims to what "fascism" is pointless
There's a difference between society doing that because it's convenient under capitalism, and doing it as a political goal. It's yourself who is trying to pull the wool over people eyes by pretending intent is irrelevant compared to actions.

>Wah you called me out on my fallacy
And yet I still answered it anyway, so I didn't use it as a get out of jail free card did I?

>Non-Europeans have no business being in Europe
If I accused you of this earlier, you would have told me I was watching too many movies

>>15770999
I'm enjoying how you're wanting to take this to a personal place, have I hurt your feelings? Even if I posted my face (a bloody stupid thing to dox yourself to an assblasted Fascist btw), what you really think you're going to do to insult me? Say I'm not a chad when I never claimed to be one?

>> No.15771048

>>15771010
He's also a namefag as well, it's a hard OOF.

>> No.15771070

>>15771046
Hurr my screen shot of some mentally ill idiot proves my point!!

They even admit the proud boys are not all that and they're some weird group that has broken away.

>we are white supremacists

Said nobody ever.

Proud boys are nothing anyway. Just a small group of mixed guys or whatever. It's not even relevant.

>May I point out NS tenet No.5
>Non-citizens may live in Germany, but there will be special laws for foreigners living in Germany

Yes like no right to vote and rightfully so. Not that you have to ride at the back of the bus.

>There's a difference between society doing that because it's convenient under capitalism

A non-Jew in Israel is a 2nd rate citizen and it has nothing to do with capitalism. The same applies to Islam and non-Muslims which again has nothing to do with capitalism.

>If I accused you of this earlier, you would have told me I was watching too many movies

No your movie watching is about big bad nazis in uniforms and some supposed "genocide" and other fake shit. But most would agree Europeans have no right to be in Africa and yet the whole world thinks it has a right to be in Europe? No.

>I'm enjoying how you're wanting to take this to a personal place

No because you were claiming non-fascists are somehow better looking (with a large jaw) which seems pretty, ya know, nazi like to me? Are people with small chins somehow less?

>what you really think you're going to do to insult me? Say I'm not a chad when I never claimed to be one?

No I would just be honest.

>> No.15771085
File: 339 KB, 1083x608, hail victory.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771085

>the incel commie fears the chad fash

Me outside without a mask enjoying my FREEDOM

>> No.15771090

>>15771070
>Hurr my screen shot of some mentally ill idiot proves my point!!
He was quite a prominent member before he tried to coup it, if your movement can not only attract a mentally ill idiot, but for him also to rise the ranks, is it a good movement?

>Yes like no right to vote and rightfully so. Not that you have to ride at the back of the bus.
The point was actually making that second class citizens are allowed only for pragmatic reasons.

>nothing to do with capitalism.
Not really sure how you can claim this when all the nations you mentioned are capitalist, and apartheid states in the past were Christian as well as capitalist... also you don't fundamentally disagree with the idea of keeping non-europeans out of europe so yours is not a moral concern. Gotta say it, I think you just hate Jews and Muslims..

> some supposed "genocide" and other fake shit.
Christ the cliche thickens

>But most would agree Europeans have no right to be in Africa and yet the whole world thinks it has a right to be in Europe? No.
Depends where and what your role in the world is, I don't think European wildlife conservationists, or people who work for the Red Cross would agree with you on that.

>No because you were claiming non-fascists are somehow better looking (with a large jaw) which seems pretty, ya know, nazi like to me?
No not at all, I just said that chads tend not to be fascist. That's not the same as saying everyone who isn't a chad is a fascist, you need to be a colossal fag to be a fascist. The lack of a chin and blue balls (self inflicted mind you with their obsession with not masturbating) are just humorously common features of the fash, but don't worry, I don't wish to see you as a second class citizen for your weak chin but I would have a hearty chuckle about it.

>No I would just be honest.
So say if I posted a picture and honestly you thought I was beautiful, a stallion of a man, would you tell me?

>> No.15771102
File: 1.71 MB, 832x1059, Mazorquero.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771102

>>15770914
Theres something more efay than a mazorquero?

>> No.15771117

>>15771090
Lol I don't follow the proud boys and the reason is because they're not fascist. I never said it was a good movement but it's better than antifa, that's for sure.

>The point was actually making that second class citizens are allowed only for pragmatic reasons.

It still destroys the notion you have to be 100% German Aryan or whatever.

>Not really sure how you can claim this when all the nations you mentioned are capitalist

This goes way before capitalism. Non-Muslims have always been 2nd class citizens under Islamic rule.

>I think you just hate Jews and Muslims..

Jews are vermin. Parasites. Islam is an oppressive pedo death cult in which Muslims are the biggest victims.

>Christ the cliche thickens

How about you try reading Jewish "survivor" stories.

>3 year old had 9 inch nail hammered into her skull/brain and was hung from a "necklace made of knives" and survived of course
>you could tell when jews were being burned because of the color of the smoke
>author of books about their survival turns out to be fake and the author replies "it was real in my mind"
>death mazes right out of some fantasy movie

Imagine believing any of that and having a straight face.

>I don't think European wildlife conservationists, or people who work for the Red Cross would agree with you on that.

Why are Africans so inept they need red cross saviours? Bit racist, mate.

>I just said that chads tend not to be fascist

And antifa do? Haha. Because (like hot women) they have life on easy mode and those that do not tend to learn more or find other interests. But it's like saying those in computer science tend not to be chads but that does not mean they are not brilliant people. Basing everything on mere luck of how attractive you are is just stupid.

>ur a loser bcuz this guy is better looking than u!!
That's why I say post a pic and live by your own rules.

>a stallion of a man, would you tell me?

Yes I am always 100% honest.

>> No.15771119
File: 1.87 MB, 876x1080, el_capataz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771119

>>15771102
There is nothing more comfy that's for sure.

>> No.15771126

>>15770784
>Plenty of Police uniforms in the US today look like SS uniforms, I guess all the police forces have some damaged ego, eh?

Yes.

>> No.15771129

>>15770665
It wasnt dorky in the 30s. And you dont have to be one to admit that the Fascist aesthetic is very /Fa/.

>> No.15771132

>>15770683
The tattoos ruin it.

>> No.15771134

>>15770701
That looks really cool

>> No.15771138

>>15770705
Or maybe I just dont want my country to be sold out to international bankers.

>> No.15771140

>>15771117
>It still destroys the notion you have to be 100% German Aryan or whatever.
Where did I say that?
>This goes way before capitalism. Non-Muslims have always been 2nd class citizens under Islamic rule.
Pretty sure that's true of most places in history, you haven't mentioned Japan and there's good arguments to believe it's an apartheid state.
>HAHA not even *I* could be THAT cruel to a Jew! Ergo, it must be untrue!
Oh you sweet summer child.
>Why are Africans so inept they need red cross saviours? Bit racist, mate.
Capitalist imperialism, the thing you deny exists.
>And antifa do?
You do enjoy making my arguments for me, I supposed it because I wasn't likely to make that argument but you had a really, really good response to it..
>Haha. Because (like hot women) they have life on easy mode and those that do not tend to learn more or find other interests.
...Uh, huh. Guess not.
>ur a loser bcuz this guy is better looking than u!!
Nah it's just really funny to hear words referring to genetic supremacy coming out of a mouth without a chin
>Yes
Yeah I bet you would you saucy little fuck ;-)

>> No.15771144

>>15770869
>peaceful protests
Stopped reading there

>> No.15771146

>>15771138
Marx is your man!

>> No.15771148

>>15771144
Aww really? I was really looking forward to your input anon.

>> No.15771162
File: 1.22 MB, 2815x2773, 1590568727424.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771162

>>15771140
Not him, but how does it feel to be a useful idiot for the neo-liberal elite?

>> No.15771163

>>15771140
>HAHA not even *I* could be THAT cruel to a Jew! Ergo, it must be untrue!

Uhh.. so you believe when a Jew burns the smoke is a different color? Lmfao.

The "Holocaust" is the biggest fraud in history.

>Nah it's just really funny to hear words referring to genetic supremacy coming out of a mouth without a chin

You do understand "genetic supremacy" doesn't mean aesthetic? I would consider a race of people with an IQ of 200 supreme to those with an IQ of 50 but a huge chin..

And I don't even say supremacy. It's differences. Racial differences.

>> No.15771169
File: 359 KB, 1852x1850, smashingfash.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771169

>>15771085
Many such cases

>> No.15771173

>>15771146
Marx was a pathetic faggot. But he was right about some things. Youd disagree with me when I tell you who those (((bankers))) are though.

>> No.15771176

>>15771173
Oh trust me, I know the fucking dog whistles when I hear them

>> No.15771182
File: 196 KB, 1024x878, Hitlers_defintion_socialist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771182

>>15771176
Well yeah, I was making it clear who they are. Why do commies always recoil when someone mentions this fact? Its almost as if Communism and Capitalism are two sides of the same coin. Both have been pushed by the same people. Hmmmm....

>> No.15771185

>>15771169
Lol.. these "people"

Beyond pathetic.

>> No.15771192

>>15770683
nice LARP lmao

>> No.15771200
File: 58 KB, 564x960, BUFCHUDSBTFO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771200

>>15770647
>>15770678
>>15770683
What happens to you BUF larpers IRL

>> No.15771206

>>15771182
>Capitalism: There's private property owners
>Fascism: There's private property owners
>Communism: There's no private property owners
Hmm rly maeks u fink about what system is more likely to liberate the world from actual international bankers..

>> No.15771210

>>15771185
>t. had to survive a nipple twister for 30 seconds while naming all the US states to prove his genetic superiority

>> No.15771213

>>15771210
Uhh no? I am ex-military and spent over 10 years serving. I was in the Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance. I was stationed in Iraq in 2005. But a nipple twister does sound more serious than lifting a fucking can of beans.

>> No.15771217

>>15771213
>Pretending to have been in the military
Wow m8. I would post the navy seal copypasta but this doesn't need to be any more cliche then it already is

>> No.15771270

>>15771217
You're just a newfag if you didn't already know it. Umm yeah bro I am almost 42 years old with no past or history. This is how I know you're some teenage college student. You're a child to me who knows nothing of the world.

>> No.15771273

>>15771206
Not owning land is another form of enslavement, you're a modern serf in that case.

>> No.15771277

>>15771270
>42 years old
>Having political opinions shared with edgy teenagers
>Namefag
>Wanted a picture of me to tell me how I'm not a chad
>Posting on /fa/ when you're well past the age for fashion, particularly the cores that are posted here
>Complains about how everyone who doesn't agree with you is a spoiled brat, had an easy life or is just a hot woman
Mate, I dunno what your history is, but I can tell straight away you didn't make the most of it.

>> No.15771288
File: 267 KB, 414x528, gun show.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771288

>>15771277
Shoo! Shoo! Newfag.

>> No.15771292
File: 44 KB, 594x426, Iron Guard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771292

>>15771277
Why tf do you have to derail the thread only to say fascism bad everytime, the discution is it /fa/scism is aesthetic or not, not if fascism is a valid ideology.

>> No.15771294

>>15771288
Oh what is that thing oldfags say? Oh yeah!
Kill yourself namefag.

>> No.15771299

>>15771292
I know, someone asked why aesthetics were important to fascists and I told them. The namefag came at me with a torrent of erm ackshually, and well the rest is history

>> No.15771302

>>15771299
Everyone called your stupid armchair psychology shit out and you raged like a little baby. Get over it already.

>> No.15771319
File: 598 KB, 608x398, Screenshot_2020-12-07 chilean military parade - Google Search.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771319

>>15770763
This is the real thing.

>> No.15771334

>>15771302
Hardly, you wasted a lot of time (though considering that at 42 you're actually on 4chan, it probably isn't worth much anyway) crying about how fascists don't have hurt egos, ironically proving my point for me. The mere suggestion that you have a hurt ego and that's why you're a fascist has had you glued to the computer trying to disprove me by saying stuff like
>Fascists were beautiful, brave, loyal, intelligent people! That's why I call myself a fascist, so that their glory might rub off on my middle aged self
>Aesthetics don't matter! Just intelligence!
>I don't like Amazon, but I like Fascism because people can still get rich
>Hot women and antifa had it easy in life :'-(
>Everyone would agree with me if people weren't allowed to call me a fascist
>Nooooo stop pointing out my fallacies!
>Here's the tenets of National Socialism, don't all the socialist ones sound nice?
You sounded like a total pansy the entire thread and I had a blast just providing generic, run of the mill responses to it all.

>> No.15771342

>>15771319
Based af!

>>15771334
>all this projection

You're a 17 year old British kid lol likely just some salty incel. Possibly gay for me. Not going to happen.

>> No.15771355

Through this little webm of me I will tell you all about National Socialism

https://s1.webmshare.com/RyvwW.webm

>> No.15771357

>>15771342
>Projection
That's what they all say
> Possibly gay for me
You asked me for a picture of myself to check me out and see how chad I am

>> No.15771360
File: 125 KB, 682x543, Rucci.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771360

>>15771357
Dude just leave, there are other threads and boards for yo to be aggregating something useful instead of just being obnoxious in this one.

>> No.15771365

>>15771357
he asked for a picture so we could all laugh at you now do one you irritating little troll shitting up threads

>> No.15771367

>>15770678
kek

>> No.15771370

>>15771360
>Please leave, you're so obnoxious ruining this unnecessary /pol/ circlejerk :-( Y-you could be doing something more useful than ruining our fun!
Well alright, but only because you asked nicely.

>> No.15771375

>>15771365
>he asked for a picture so we could all laugh at you
Oh no, a 42 year old fascist wants a picture of me to laugh at in order to prove that fascists don't have hurt egos.

>> No.15771388
File: 106 KB, 1072x589, seineldin_0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771388

>>15771370
it's on topic, you where the first one who brought up actual /pol/itics, but the worst is that you didn't even said this political fashion is better or something at least related to the board topic.

>> No.15771395

>>15771388
Oh okay, fascists don't look effay. As pointed out by another anon they often look like dorks, and I'd say the Nazi uniforms were a bit tryhard, a bit vulgar, know what I mean?

>> No.15771421
File: 47 KB, 600x600, Ejercito Argentin 1940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771421

>>15771395
Most fascist fashion is related to the military because the people that where fascist where living under obligatory conscription or active wars, it's designed to be familiar to the group of friends you had under the obligatory conscription.
You don't see that many people wearing military uniforms anymore, that's why it looks weird, in the past the military clothes where the highest quality of clothing the poorest people could get, so it was something you wanted to get, it was /fa/ in it's time.

>> No.15771431

>>15771421
kk but this is /fa/ not /his/. Besides I wear an M65 jacket sometimes and I often see people wearing jackets of a similar style, also see people wearing combat trousers occasionally. Somehow these are able to look passable in 2020.

>> No.15771439
File: 332 KB, 1163x1600, Juan Manuel de Rosas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771439

>>15771431
>combat trousers
>look passable in 2020.
nice taste retard

>> No.15771440

>>15770782
i am a chad marxist

>> No.15771442

>>15771439
Depends on the rest of the fit, apparently if it had tassels and medals on it you'd wear it.

>> No.15771454
File: 347 KB, 1274x1932, Gaucho federal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771454

>>15771442
No because the modern military clothing are made for practical purposes only, it's not like in 1900 that they where used as a status symbol , you can make gold thread embroidery in that shit and it would still be ugly but more useful than better aesthetically 1900 clothing but that was more inadequate to active conflict.
Except for this bad asses

>> No.15771466

>>15771454
Again, thanks for the /his/ lesson. Doesn't change the fact that dressing like the Viscount of Twatfordshire nor Hans Von Versaillesreue isn't /fa/, because practical and understated clothing is better than vulgar garments intended to show off how important you're supposed to be. /fa/scism sucks.

>> No.15771497

>>15770683
CHAD

>> No.15771499 [DELETED] 

>>15771206
>implying there's any

>> No.15771508

>>15771357
No, your entire post fucking reeked of projection. It fits the definition to a T

>> No.15771513

>>15771206
Communism is slavery. The only thing that changes under Marxist-Leninist is you spend your life working for the state rather than someone of your choosing.

>> No.15771516

>>15770859
Beta sperg projecting isn't based.

>> No.15771524
File: 184 KB, 580x198, ee5792dac78c7f3d90f9ce58e58955ca-imagegif[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771524

>>15771516
>>15771508
>You're projecting!

>> No.15771531
File: 115 KB, 840x1100, 12bd82d15fd1bbae9c70a9ea161907a5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771531

>>15771466
>because practical and understated clothing is better than vulgar garments intended to show off
bugmen
i guess you go to work with an fucked up t shirt with your combat trousers.
Grow up.

>> No.15771553

>>15771531
>Wanting to larp like your in an 18th century army
>"Grow up."

>> No.15771561
File: 502 KB, 2047x1356, peregrinación-gaucha.-ladran-sancho-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771561

>>15771553
>doesn't have a job

>> No.15771563

>>15771561
So in the end, I managed to hurt your feelings even while remaining on the topic of fascist fashion. You are a touchy bunch.

>> No.15771580
File: 2.15 MB, 2346x3098, RETRATO_FOTOGRÁFICO_DE_PERÓN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771580

>>15771563
>even while remaining on the topic of fascist fashion
0 pictures posted

>> No.15771760
File: 34 KB, 411x557, NSChxd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771760

>>15771454
Based Mazorca

>> No.15771806

>>15771200
>grannies cane in the pic because commies are physically as well as mentally defective

>> No.15771808

>>15770808
this was not the own you think it was cecil, go outside

>> No.15771816

>>15771200
>those shitty "antifa" sneakers

>> No.15771823

>>15771206
Just because national-socialism and fascism have a few things in common with capitalism doesn't mean it's entirely capitalist, dumb fuck. The nazis were against usury and speculation, things found in unchecked capitalism dominated by globalists, while maintaining fair private property ownage to generate wealth to the nation. They were trying to be self sufficient and improve the quality of life of the people, because they knew that socialism was a failed and corrupted ideology. Meanwhile you have farmers starving in shared farms so that the socialist state can force other countries into the same missfortune. Fascism is more to the left than national-socialism by the way, by quite a lot. They're definitely not the same

>> No.15771916
File: 314 KB, 1536x2048, A3F046B2-DE0D-435C-BB68-135660D31261.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15771916

ITS MOSLEY MONDAYYYYYYY MY FEMMIEST FEBOYS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.15772286
File: 86 KB, 960x944, natsoc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15772286

National Socialism had the best aesthetics by far, even if it technically isn't fascism and is not the best of third position ideologies.

>> No.15772291

>>15771288
>>15770965
>>15771085
what the fuck is wrong with your face? you look like a downie with fetal alcohol syndrome.

>> No.15772314

>>15772286
How did they do it? Even the NVA had to borrow some of its elements

>> No.15773321

>>15772291
I've been informed that I am moderately handsome.

>> No.15773328

>>15773321
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tranny-tier narcissistic delusion. sad!

>> No.15773349

>>15771200
some nerds step on a flag? Sounds scary owo

>> No.15773351
File: 1011 KB, 1115x629, feelin cute.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15773351

>>15773328
You are just mad because you're gay for me and I think and this is your cope. I'm an average 40 something year old guy.

>> No.15773356

>>15771816
Says the skinnyfat nerd who thinks putting combat boots on makes him a hardass.

>> No.15773677

>>15770647
bump

>> No.15773682

>>15773351
Why do you wear the eyeliner tho? What -core is this?

>> No.15773685

>>15773351
i literally cannot believe how ugly you are

>> No.15773692
File: 933 KB, 1112x618, feeling playful.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15773692

>>15773685
>me
>ugly

Yeah right. Not the opinion yo momma shares, bitch boi.

>> No.15773697

>>15773692
i am a girl and i'm not clicking that photo to upsize it because i don't want to lose my lunch. you're seriously one of the most hideous men i've ever seen, besides you're obnoxious and narcissistic as hell. please kill yourself, also i'm going to filter you now so i never have to look at your horrible mug again :3

>> No.15773702

>>15773697
You're never going to be a real woman

>> No.15773726

>>15770678
One of the reasons the BUF never made it was because the public thought the uniforms looked fucking ridiculous. Political uniforms are for fucking clowns

>> No.15773731
File: 98 KB, 512x421, unnamed (19).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15773731

>>15773726
>Political uniforms are for fucking clowns
Yeah, sure

>> No.15773737

>>15773697
>degenerate tranny can't look at my photo because he gets erect and it reminds him that he is not a woman

>besides you're obnoxious and narcissistic as hell

Which only makes you blow your load harder.

Stay mad, freak.

>> No.15773770

>>15773737
No joke, these are actually pictures of yourself? It's not some random person you've found online?

>> No.15773775

>>15773770
They are my photos, yes.

It's funny to me when people call me this and that while at the same time are too terrified to ever post their pictures. So I'll assume you look worse than me until proven otherwise.

>> No.15773778

>>15773775
Nah seriously though?

>> No.15773783

>>15771009
found the faggot who likes to get branded

>> No.15773784

>>15771023
say what

>> No.15773785
File: 790 KB, 1111x622, boots.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15773785

>>15773778
If you have to ask you're a newfag. Of course it is me. If I was going to larp it would be with some chad.

Of course I know I am not some top model but I am in my 40s so pretty much an average 40 something year old.

>faceless anons accuse others of being ugly

Lol nah. Not how it works.

>> No.15773787

>>15770745
said like a true flaming homosexual

>> No.15773791

>>15773785
I haven't called you ugly, just can't imagine anyone sound of mind actually posting their face on 4chan

>> No.15773801

>>15773791
Perhaps on b but it's kinda relevant a lot of times here or at least some form of posting yourself is.

>people post dumb videos in underwear on tik tok
>people tweet dumb shit all day on twitter with their photos
>people snapchat their private parts and drunk photos

But oh no, this guy is crazy!! Posting his face here!

>> No.15773803

>>15773801
Yeah, but it's 4chan..

>> No.15773812

>>15773801
I don't do any of that, but anyway, it is different. 4chan has a bad reputation for the general public, if someone finds out you've posted your face here you could face some consequences, since it is a "racist, nazi, incel website".

>> No.15773813

>>15773812
>>15773803
nobody gives a shit

>> No.15773815

>>15773812
To be fair, Cecil is a racist, a fascist and an incel, so that was probably already obvious to people IRL anyway

>> No.15773816

>>15773803
It's 4channel, fren :0)

My honest answer is that I really don't care. It's all relative to life experience. I can see how if you;re some teenager it might be scary or daring to post your face here but I have seen a lot of shit in my life, so this is really nothing in comparison to me. It's amusing again that all the so called model looking and amazing dressed kids here are too afraid to even post. Yet some 40 something guy can. It doesn't say much for most of you.

>> No.15773825

>>15773816
that's because you're a fugly alcoholic loser with no life and other people have actual lives and careers that they might not want associated with this autistic mongolian mead brewing forum

>> No.15773826

>>15773812
Dude that's stupid. There are furry boards and all kinds of things. You're associating 4chan with simply the b board or pol.

>if someone finds out you've posted your face here you could face some consequences

I really don't care, I don't have much to lose lol and I refuse to eb ruled by fear or "consequences" from the mob, if anything, that makes me want to post more.

But sit around and fear those type, let them grow stronger and more extreme so that one day, the mob will turn on you for something totally innocent and then come crying and begging people such as me to help you.

>> No.15773828

>>15773816
I mean if you're 40+ and posting "4channel" still, you've probably a lot less to live for than most

>> No.15773829

>>15773815
Lol I'm volcel bro. Voluntary celibate. Impossible to be an incel when you can pay for hookers.

>> No.15773831

>>15773826
>There are furry boards
Oh yeah, well that is normal isn't it? No one minds being associated with furries.

>> No.15773834

>>15773825
I'm not an alcoholic at all. I'm clean living.

OH NO THEY HAVE LIVES THEY CAN'T BE ASSOCIATED WITH ANYTHING NEGATIVE EVEN THOUGH THEY SPEND THEIR TIME HERE!

You're LITERALLY claiming to be the better person by admitting you're a coward, fraud, and untruthful.

Good one lol

>> No.15773836

>>15773829
Sorry,
To be fair, Cecil is a racist, a fascist and an volcel*

>> No.15773841

>>15773828
There is every reason why people 40+ would be online, when I was a teen I was out partying, not like you losers on here lol.

>OMG OLDER PEOPLE CAN'T BE ONLINE!! THEY ARE LOSERS FOR THAT! WE TEENAGERS SHOULD SPEND OUR LIVES ONLINE!

No that makes YOU the fucking loser.

>>15773831
There is a cooking board ffs. You're afraid someone irl founds out you visit a cooking board for cooking tips? Holy shit.

People who know me, know me. I couldn't give a rats ass of others opinions of to have my actions in life ruled by them.

I live as a free man and I'll die as a free man. Simple as that.

>> No.15773843

>>15773836
I don't care about his politics, he's a hideous old boomer retard with no style and everything he posts is pure shit. He has nothing to lose because he literally has no life, no friends, no one who cares about him IRL. Just look at the way he writes in every post, his massively puffed-up sense of self-importance and delusions of grandeur. What a fucking joke. Also he's 40? he looks 60 lol. The man is a walking talking sack of human shit.

Besides, the point of this board is for anons to be anonymous. Not for sparkly tripfaggots to ruin the anonymous discussion with their self-promoting LOOKATME bullshit.

>> No.15773845

>>15773836
I'm a racial realist, not sure about the blunt term racist but ohh no!! Wacism!!

He a fashy and not a globo homo like me with the destruction of borders, nations, peoples, cultures and traditions!! Cessy a bad bad man!!

>> No.15773849

>>15773845
You're a joke and everyone here hates you

>> No.15773851

>>15773841
>No that makes YOU the fucking loser.
But I can and do go out, other times I go online. It's not a zero sum game. However at 40+ I hope I'm too busy with my career and my family to have time for either partying or going online

>> No.15773860

>>15773843
>He has nothing to lose because he literally has no life, no friends, no one who cares about him IRL

Having those things means you must hide your life, be terrified others find out and the so called people that care about you would disown you if your online activity doesn't meet their approval.. HAHAHAHAHA. Fucking hell mate, you're pathetic.

>his massively puffed-up sense of self-importance and delusions of grandeur.

Oh I get it. you're such a low self esteem weak beta baby you're angered by men who show self belief. Work on yourself buddy instead of trying to bring others down to your level. You're the fatty trying to make everyone fatty.

>Also he's 40?

I'm 41. 42 next year.

>Besides, the point of this board is for anons to be anonymous.

No it's not you newfag embarrassment. There wouldn't be a trip option if that was so hahah my gawd, you're dumb.

>> No.15773864

>>15773849
Yo momma doesn't.

>>15773851
>implying it's not the same for me

I've had a career in the military. I work as a Chef now. Yes, I don't have a wife or kids and that would be great but it is not my fate right now. Boo hoo.

>> No.15773865

>>15773864
CONFIRMED low-IQ greasy line cook loser with no one at all to love him. go make me a burger, kitchen slave.

>> No.15773866

>>15773860
>No it's not you newfag embarrassment.
I've been here since 2010, anonymity absolutely is the point. Trips were only really intended for the OP of a thread being able to identify themselves, but it just got used by attention seekers who thought being recognised is the same as being popular which is so tragic and pathetic that it annoys most anons and apparently has had since long before I discovered this site.

>> No.15773877

>>15773865
I'll be promoted to a line cook next year I have been told, still a dishwasher right now.

>> No.15773879

>>15773877
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>> No.15773880

>>15773877
Washing dishes is not being a chef

>> No.15773883

>>15773866
Then go to 4chan/nel and make a campaign to ban trips if it bothers you that much. OR work on your mental health if a little name on a little board upsets you so greatly.

Trips on b are for attention. On smaller boards such as this they can be helpful knowing that the poster is replying genuinely or their history of helping others.

>> No.15773886

>>15773879
A job is a job, you little pretentious privileged turd.

>>15773880
Same shit. They're both in a kitchen.

>> No.15773889

>>15773883
>On smaller boards such as this they can be helpful knowing that the poster is replying genuinely or their history of helping others.
Such as yourself? You've never done a thing to help anyone here except your gay 50-year-old self, "Chef." Now go wash the ketchup off my plate for $11/hr. I made it extra messy just for you.

>> No.15773897

>>15773889
I remember when a bunch of teen girls had your attitude so I gave them some extra special sauce ;o) It's almost as if they blew me eating their meals.

>> No.15773901

>>15773883
>Then go to 4chan/nel and make a campaign to ban trips if it bothers you that much.
It's still useful in situations where it's important an OP can be identified in his own thread.

>OR work on your mental health if a little name on a little board upsets you so greatly.
Merely stated that most anons find the idea of using a trip to be identified on a board about anonymity to be pathetic and cringe, and has been the case for more than 10 years. I only bring it up because you called someone else a newfag for criticising yourself for being a tripfag.

>Trips on b are for attention.
Using a trip when you're not the OP is attention seeking on any board.

>On smaller boards such as this they can be helpful knowing that the poster is replying genuinely or their history of helping others.
I suspect in your case it's more the former than the latter, and that you are in fact only using a trip in order to be recognised on a website where the gimmick is anonymity.

>> No.15773912

>>15773901
leave the dishwasher alone, he obviously is a subhuman beneath the lowest dregs of society and needs his little tripcode to make himself feel better about his pathetic lot in life

>> No.15773914

>>15773901
OPs posted are highlighted on other boards such as pol rendering it unnecessary.

>and has been the case for more than 10 years

I've been on 4chan since late October/November 2004. You're a newfag, kid.

>is attention seeking on any board.

You strike me as the type to defend some thot online posting her ass for attention which attacking men for simply using their name. Are you OK?

>you are in fact only using a trip in order to be recognised on a website where the gimmick is anonymity

Stop trying to tell jannies and mods their jobs. They allow it. Period. That's all you need to know.

>> No.15773918

>>15773912
Hurr durr I know all about this guy and his life!!

You know what I allow you little bitches to know and that includes your little secret police squad. Oh I know.

It's not that my life is shit, it's that the world is shit. The sane appear insane in a world of rot and putrid turds.

I'm a fully qualified dishwasher who pays for my own place, that puts me above 99% of the little autistic brats here.

Hurr people with a great life are sooo busy partying 24/7 they could never post online! Sure dude, life isn't a movie. I've no doubt the super rich and celebs shit post online. They have nothing to do all day. I occasionally post. Big fukken deal.

The world is so shit but when I point that out you just throw your little buzzwords of hater and blah blah so the situation never improves, it gets worse. It degenerates even further. You are part of the problem.

It doesn't take a moral and good person to join in with the crowd and to nod along, that makes a coward. He who stands and points out great evil and degeneracy is the true form of a leader with peace in his heart.

Pic related is what you stand for. HURR DURR DON'T BE AGAINST THIS!! YOU ARE JUST HATEFUL!! LISTEN TO JOHN FUKKEN LENNON!! ONE WORLD MAN!!! OPEN BORDERS!! YEAH GET HIGH!!! GET AIDS!!

You are a textbook untermensch. SUB FUKKEN HUMAN.

>> No.15773919

>>15773912
He is a fascist, he isn't worth pity even if he is a mental inadequate.

>> No.15773923

>>15773919
*National Socialist.

I adore Hitler. One of the greatest men ever. Himmler I have my concerns about, but he meant well.

>> No.15773931

>>15773914
>OPs posted are highlighted on other boards such as pol rendering it unnecessary.
Good example of a board that require trips is /x/, /pol/ is separate from the rest of 4chan. It's a special case with special needs.

>I've been on 4chan since late October/November 2004. You're a newfag, kid.
I sincerely doubt that, it sounds like you just looked up 4chan on Wikipedia to see date that it launched and just claimed you've been here since near the beginning. It doesn't change the fact you called someone a newfag for calling you out as a namefag and that it has always been acceptable to be a namefag.

>You strike me as the type to defend some thot online posting her ass for attention which attacking men for simply using their name. Are you OK?
Again, it's not a zero sum game, just because I'd admonish a 41 year old fascist dishwasher doesn't mean I'd white knight for a woman, and in reality even teenaged girls on 4chan are able to avoid seeking attention with a trip, unlike you. You are demonstrably more needing of attention than a teenaged girl.

>Stop trying to tell jannies and mods their jobs. They allow it. Period. That's all you need to know.
Just telling a newfag about the culture here

>> No.15773937

>>15773918
Cecil-Grug feel strong! Big strong Cecil-Grug make meanie grug feel bad about self! Use reddit spacing, make lot of big scary word, say meanie-grug like flower-child music. Cecil-Grug strong, important, proud of self.

Grug now go wash dirty pottery for berries.

>> No.15773938
File: 380 KB, 803x457, they want me.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15773938

>>15773931
There are videos of me with Boxxy lol so that's at least early 2009. I'm also personal friends with shoe0nhead that I have known since 2010.

You sound jealous of me lol. Gay for me?

>> No.15773946

>>15773937
Lmao you are so jelly of me.. awww... like go get laid incel lmao owned.

>> No.15773954
File: 627 KB, 5000x5000, newface[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15773954

>>15773938
Boxxy was largely uninvolved with 4chan directly other than getting stalked and then abandoning the internet entirely. As for shoe0nhead, she is a person who probably only matters on /pol/ because she isn't mentioned anywhere else on 4chan and I don't visit /pol/. But from what I've seen, she's just a liberal who got wrapped up with the alt-right because she confused "I'm against feminism because it seems to treat women as superior" and "I'm against feminism because women need to get back in the kitchen", she quickly turned against the alt-right youtubers when she made that discovery.

But fuck, why bother even explaining it to you when I can just ask you for proof of these videos and friendships?

>> No.15773956

>>15773946
Sorry dude. I know. I admit it. I'm actually jealous of you. Such a cool, interesting, intelligent and free-thinking dude, I wish I could be more like you. So handsome, I mean you're basically rock star material, hanging out with all these e-girls and /fa/ trips, and you look great for your age. And so successful too, you have this fun, rewarding job that you're highly qualified at. And to top it all off, your sense of humor is just so biting and incisive. I wish I could be just like you Sexy C!

>> No.15773967
File: 363 KB, 816x327, u mad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15773967

>>15773954
This is Catie (Boxxy) see to the right (court_wizard) is me and the one next to me is June (Sh0e)

You're such a gullible little dweeb for believing half the shit you read. I am well known and a big deal and very well respected. You're an anon teenager. I might even have fucked June but we will say no more.

Lmao. Loser.

>> No.15773971

>>15773956
At least you finally admit it lol you got there in the end.

>> No.15773977

>>15773967
Doesn't look like you and she doesn't look like Shoe.

>> No.15773983
File: 652 KB, 839x470, chef effay.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15773983

Oh no, what do we have here. Cecil in his Chef uniform.. with a photo of, Cecil in his Chef uniform making $120 an hour working at top restaurants.

Oh no, I forgot about his military income too and what he made. Add around 500k to that. Oh no.

Oh no, he lives in a small apartment because he rents out his 3 properties so he will be a millionaire by the age of 50 OH NO!!

And you utter cucks think I give a shit about "consequences of being racist online" hahaha.

It was fun trolling you though.

>> No.15773988

>>15773977
Of course it does, moron. That is 8 years ago from 2012 proving my point I know many people and have been around. You just got schooled. Stay in your lane, kid.

Go fucking ask either of them if you want. I'll wait, bitch.

>> No.15773991

>>15773983
You work as a dishwasher

>> No.15773996

>>15773991
Lmao teenager living with mommy and daddy thought he had "won" something here. Sorry kid. Try harder.

>> No.15774001

>>15773988
>2012
So even if this image is real, all it proves is that you simped for Boxxy well after she was the highly coveted queen of /b/ and that you were in a skype call with her (probably for money) simultaneously with someone you claim is Shoe, who again, no one on 4chan cares about.

You think this is proof of you being "in a video with Boxxy" or being "personal friends with shoe"?

>> No.15774002

>>15773996
lol you're wrong though because I make a million billion pounds every month as a chimney sweep.
That would be my response if I was a mental inadequate as well.

>> No.15774009
File: 109 KB, 283x215, juneskii.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15774009

>>15774001
They are the only videos in existence of Boxxy on camera with people. That was a super secret group.

>all it proves is that you simped for Boxxy

No it proves after my time serving in the Middle East and Africa, I had a hard time dealing with the things I witnessed and had to do, so I got hooked on weed and started fucking around and for some reason ended up in the Boxxy scene with them.

>> No.15774014

>>15774002
Use your fucking "brain" so called genius.

Hurr durr this guy makes 3 dollars an hour and is poor so he posts things online that could leave him homeless and never get a job!

OR.'. maybe it's because he is rich enough to live the rest of his life already without ever having to work.

I dunno man, you work it, your IQ is obviously off the scale here..

>> No.15774016
File: 150 KB, 453x168, catie and june.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15774016

Hurr noo that's totally not boxxy and shoe!! Durr!! Noo!!

>imagine bragging about being a faceless anon on a message board and not being a jealous bitch that I hung out with these people on many occasions and we are good friends

Your head would spin if you knew who I have done security work for.

>> No.15774022

>>15774009
Being in a skype call != being in a video with Boxxy
Being in a skype call with Boxxy for money in 2012 != being in her "Scene"
Being in a skype call at the same time as Shoe != being a personal friend
Being in the military was a choice.

>>15774014
You're a dishwasher claiming to basically be a millionaire, that's retarded.

My wife is home now so I've got to go Cecil.

>> No.15774026

>>15774022
Catie never did "fan skype calls" or whatever. You just can't handle the truth.

>You're a dishwasher claiming to basically be a millionaire, that's retarded.

I spent 10 plus years in the military at a high salary and have spent time in charge of security for high profile people in which the pay is endless. You're a child. Go play with your toys.

>> No.15774027

>>15774022
>skype

thats tinychat you newfaggot nigger

>> No.15774029

>>15773356
Bet you won't post fit

>> No.15774031

>>15774027
>That's the wrong brand name!

>> No.15774036

>>15774027
Yep. I even saw that fruit Doja Cat on there.

>>15774031
COPE. It means your fantasy of some paid skype chat is BS.

>> No.15774708
File: 63 KB, 750x422, 13_Camel 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15774708

>>15773988
woweee gigantic faggot knows C grade bygone everybody is very impressed.

>> No.15774716

>>15770678
I loved The Wall too!

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action