[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 164 KB, 1200x800, reebok floatride.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13571420 No.13571420 [Reply] [Original]

I’m looking for some shoes to start doing long walks, I don’t really like how walking shoes look like so I want to get some running shoes that can do both short running and long walking.
Any good options for that?

>> No.13571702

You want shoes with soft cushioning and high drop. Among the non-/fa/ ones, you want Ultraboost and VaporMax. Basketball shoes who aren't niggercore can be acceptable aswell.
There are a few people who love casual New Balance shoes for comfort but I don't know which models and not sure if they're going to be useable on running.

>> No.13571768
File: 240 KB, 940x627, adidas-ultra-boost-metallic-silver-01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13571420
Ultra boosts. They are not only the most comfortable shoes I've worn but they also helped me fix my shin splints and are the only shoes I've ran long distances in without any pain afterwards. I have a beater pair I use for running and training and another for fit since they also look really good (1.0's and 2.0's are the best versions)