[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 17 KB, 313x469, images (90).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13293859 No.13293859 [Reply] [Original]

Does anyone else here just end up dressing in different shades of black and grey? Isn't just much easier?.
Black is sexy and simple, it makes you look thin/built and it goes with a nice masculine perfume, there was a time in my life where I was only wearing black, I know it can be autistic if you over do it, but it fit me well, I mention it because It was a great time in my life, I was getting mired constantly by my female coworkers and I was called "the hottest guy in the department" by the Stacie's working there, have any of you taken the black pill?

>> No.13294678

i once pulled a black tshirt, black chino, get asked "anon why are you emo today?", dont get that question when i wore navy blue/dark green/dark red tshirt tho..

>> No.13295694

>>13294678
Yeah I used to get that a lot in college, it was actually fun when another mate was also wearing full black and we said we were reuniting my chemical romance

It is easier to wear just black/grey and shades in between as long as you play with textures and silhouettes. Don't be that guy just wearing plain black t-shirts and black jeans

>> No.13295730

KARASU ZOKU