[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 210 KB, 1755x1170, polls-supreme-celebs-111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11911083 No.11911083 [Reply] [Original]

So I hear my "hypebeast" freinds talk about how they bought some Supreme shirt for like a couple hundred dollars.

Like wtf... How do I get into this shit...

Is there specific things to look out for? How do you know if a product that is dropping is going to have high re-sale value?

Can I make money just buying these drops and re-selling them?

>> No.11911113
File: 447 KB, 400x400, tumblr_nt97ryYQUU1tl9agao1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11911083

Resellers really are cancerous. However, seeing as I hate streetwear, I will give you some starter advice.

You can easily make some quick cash by reselling. Look out for brands like Anti Social Social Club, Supreme, Palace, and the likes. Find out when they drop their collections, usually around December and at the beginning of summer. For example: Supreme. The "Bogo" hoodies and t-shirts that feature the Supreme logo are the most sought after, you can buy the t-shirts for around 50 euros and the hoodies for 110. Then flip them for almost twice-thrice the retail value, depending on the rarity and hype of the piece.

They also instantly sell out because its 2016 and everybody and their mother wants to be a reseller so good luck with your L.

>> No.11911134

>>11911083
Follow their social media accounts on instagram and twitter for the latest news. Browse r/streetwear because sometimes someone posts drop info. Folllow hypebeast news. Buying 1:1 rep from taobao and reselling on ebay works too.

>> No.11911258

>>11911113
How long should I wait before selling it?

>> No.11911303

>>11911258
Lmao kid you really are oblivious aren't you?

Depends on how much money you want and what the item is. Generally the longer you wait, the more value it will get (Older box logo tees and hoodies, Kanye West x Louis Vuitton sneakers, ...)

Facebook groups like Supreme Talk/Yeezy Talk are good places if you want to sell immediately and still make good buck. Just don't be a total faggot by having your price way to high.

>> No.11911338

>>11911303
Just wanted to let you know that this was not me (OP) it was someone else. Cuzz in reality I'm sick.

Anyway, I really don't want to fail at buying shit online, and I am not sure if I have the patients to stand outside a store surrounded by kids for hours to get a drop.

How hard is it to get my hands on this shit? Is a bot a good investment to make? IK that it is hard af to get more than two items during one drop.

>> No.11911365

>>11911338
Bots are pretty reliable but finding a good bot is hard. Also Adidas and Supreme have been actively banning IPs that use bots, however that can be resolved by buying a good bot.

Just try to cop online, its not that hard. Make sure you have all your payment info and address written down in AutoFill so you dont waste precious time in Checkout.