[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 25 KB, 251x235, File_000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11025663 No.11025663 [Reply] [Original]

Say you're set on starting your own clothing line, what products do you sell? What's your brand name? Logo? Give a short description of the aesthetic your clothes try to achieve? Also, would you say that your business is feasible in regards to your area? I know this kind of thread has been done to death, but...

>> No.11025666

Hobocore all the way

>> No.11025669

sparkling water core :-0

>> No.11025812

>>11025663
Streetwear

box logo

try to use the internet to market myself, preferably with bullshit like muh secret club, and hopefully some celebrities will wear my shit then release something "artsy" and recieve some undeserved hype

rinse and repeat till u get a collab with something that's gonna make u mad cash

(a lot of luck is required)

>> No.11026190

>Find what Kanye is wearing
>Make a basic version with no labels
>Oversized, overwashed, destroyed earth tones
>Use buzzwords of Vibram, Goretex, Reverse-seamed, Premium, and French Terry
>Market on KTT, /fa/, Hypebeast, and Instagram
>???
>PROFIT

>> No.11026200

>>11026190

I would actually cop if the prices werent rape

>> No.11027202

>>11025663
Bags and jackets mainly, Minimal or my two last names, a fucking rectangle au la natgeo with the name beneath, minimalism with futurist vibes and functionality, maybe. Im actually doing this shit, im already selling laptop bags, moving into backpacks, handbags or purses, those sell better

Great thread OP

>> No.11027924

I would sell various things: shirts, sweaters, socks, hats and pants. Probably some collabs with some shoe brands.

Definitely, try to make turtlenecks a staple. Try a various of lunarcore.