[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 14 KB, 500x234, correctresponse.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10417434 No.10417434 [Reply] [Original]

Why do you, as an individual, care about fashion? Just curious.

Pic unrelated.

>> No.10418574

Appearance determines what will happen to you in social situations.

You can't express what type of person you are to everyone who sees you through speech. So people can judge what kind of person you are depending on what you're wearing.

>> No.10418586

im ugly with a superiority complex

so if all my shit is 5 notches aboe yours i feel good about myself broke boiii

>> No.10418635

>>10418586
i hadnt noticed

>> No.10418658

I don't really. I care about aesthetics. I don't care about trends, brands and other bullshit that falls under the fashion umbrella.

>> No.10418679

I like to dress well because it makes me feel good. Honestly I was neglected a lot as a child and seek validation from others also I think people need to start giving a shit more about how they dress. If I'm around my friends who dress like trash and I'm constantly getting attention from women (im tall and really handsome TBH im not tooting my own horn it's just the truth) they will see I'm getting attention and hopefully dress better. I'm im a committed relationship so the attention I get from women just helps my self esteem.