[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 184 KB, 667x1000, 1420925260032.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10382907 No.10382907[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

/mental/ illness general

Discuss your mental illnesses and how it has shaped your /fa/ look and mentality

Diagnosed schizophrenic here. I go the buzzcut route and rarely step outside tbh

>> No.10382920

What board is this?

>> No.10382931

in b4 a bunch of little internet addiction cuck shut in insecure faggots make excuses for being locked in their room in front of their computer with all of their free time

>> No.10382937
File: 733 KB, 1728x1080, wallhaven-241437.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

People legitimately struggling will have better discussion on /r9k/.

I highly doubt many /fa/ posters have anything more than self-diagnosed problems or just embrace symptoms of major mental illnesses to add a fake layer of depth and introspection to their otherwise easy suburban bred lives.

>> No.10382958

>>10382907
Man does this thread REALLY need to be

>> No.10382963

Pls stop

>> No.10383094

Depressed here, so I grew a beard and made my wardrobe a little bit more mature so that I can really highlight my emotional complexity.

>> No.10383096

i have chronic boredom
when i get bored,i dont enjoy myself

>> No.10383104
File: 2.37 MB, 4160x2340, 20150418_222033.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lolocunt about to submit my psychiatry residency applications in 20 minutes as soon as the system opens up

see yall in clinic

>> No.10383107

Obsessive disorder mæsterrace

>> No.10383109

not fashion related
also not your fucking blog
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
>>>/tumblr/

>> No.10383117

Fuck off with these threads this isn't /fa/ related

>> No.10383130

as someone who is suffering from real mental illness, fuck you op, fuck this thread, and fuck all of the children that poured into the last one to cry about their first experiences feeling depressed

this is infuriating and I would give anything to live life as a normal person please kill yourself before posting this shit again OP

>> No.10383141

Mods Pls ban op so we never have to see this shit again

>> No.10383143

Interesting thread.

I had acne really bad when I was in school. And I have a large head. I felt disgusting in tight clothes. My collar with a tie on, tight around my neck, with a big, fat balloon head covered in spots popping out of the top.
So I used to where loose clothes as much as possible. Jumpers especially.
I think it is a /comfy/ thing. I was a little bitch in school, and basically made a suicide attempt at 15 (took about 30-40 of my prescribed anti-acne pills at once, didn't know whether it would fuck my insides up, but I just ended up with a bad case of the shits) because of my acne. FOr some reason, thick jumpers which aren't too tight around the neck give me total comfy feels, and I've worn them ever since.

I got BDD when I was about 18 regarding facial asymmetry (I look alright from one side, and like Grendel from the other), and it turned chaotic during 21/22, now at 23 it is calming down and never really gets as bad at a couple of years ago. It is /wasway worse than I ever felt about my acne at a teenager, but I guess you just learn to cope, so I haven't tried suicide again, though I have thought about it a lot. THe need to feel comfy is still there, though, as is my thought of the ugly head popping out of the tight clothes, so I still wear woolly jumpers all the time.

If I happen to be going through a confident mood, I will go my farmer rendition of Shiacore; which is basically jumper, perhaps tucked into my high-up trousers a little bit at the front, with some big boots on the bottom. No where near as effay as Shia, but I like it.

/blog

>> No.10383145

>>10383143
tl'dr jumpers to feel cozy

>> No.10383220

>>10382937
this

>> No.10383231

Hypochondriac here

Father and Grandpa both are hypochondriacs
They seem to be worse than me, I just have the occasional panic attack.

The amount of times I think im going to be suddenly struck with Tourrette's Syndrome is ridiculous though.

>> No.10383245

>>10382907

im depressed and slightly getting more and more social anxiety on account of me hardly leaving the house.

being depressed isn't /fa/ at all man i fucking hate it, started taking wellbutrin back in april and its helped but fuck man these past 3 weeks or so have been a few of the hardest ones ive had in a while to the point where im noticing it physically as well as mentally. just a complete wash has been over me and all my movements feel like im wading through water and therell be times where ill notice my breathing pattern has changed and all of a sudden a sort of 'tingle' will go over me that just makes me want to drop to my knees.

i want to get better, i want to be good at things, i want to have friends and get affection, i want to have a successful career but i just have no drive and no motivation. i used to think about suicide a lot more and to greater lengths as something that might even happen one day, i think the medicine has helped turn that into just passing thoughts now and even then i dont get them that often anymore.

anyone on welbutrin, i got bumped to 300 two months ago and was thinking of asking to go back down to 150, or do i need to go up?

>> No.10383284
File: 118 KB, 599x880, All Around.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm in some sort of post-depression, you know when you've been depressed for so long that you're no longer sure if the depression is over or if you've just forgot how it feels to be truly happy.