[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 75 KB, 740x493, end-is-near.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
959035 No.959035[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I am writing a book about life after a massive destruction of human life.

I need your thoughts on some end of the world scenarios. In the first one, there has been some sort of fast plague that leaves only one thousands percent (a ten-thousandth) of the population alive. It happens across the whole planet within two or three weeks. Bodies everywhere.

It would seem that there would be plenty of food for a very long time (New York City would have around 80 people. All of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine would have 30. Japan would have 1,300 people). 5 years, easy. One would have to leave the cities, obviously, because of all the bodies, disease, etc.
Seems like the grid would have to go down. Certainly there could be people that would know how to get some major shit (get cell service, internet, petroleum products, sections of the grid) going, but it seems unlikely.

I am not some weirdo prepper that offends people on diy, I am just writing a book.

I don;t need to know ways to survive, I'd like your thoughts on what life would be like after an event like this, and how people would react.

>> No.959043

>>959035
A transmutation of bird flu during migration season leading to ichy nuts, inflammed vulva and weeping shitbox.

>> No.959046

>>959035
Didn't read last paragraph sorry. Humans driven to deprecated acts of horror like shitting on the street, gang rapes and working for Microsoft tech support.

>> No.959048

>>959046

>shitting on the street
>act of horror

Never been to Calcutta? You'd probably come back with PTSD.

Also 80 people shitting on the street of a massive city you'd never notice.

>> No.959049

What's the second one?

And didn't we tell you to go away ?

>> No.959055

>>959048
You're thick as pig shit mate.

>> No.959056

>>959049
I think I was told to go away by some, while others told me the new and improved, proper way to post.

The second one will be a different percentage.

>>959043
Not to be confused with lychee nuts.

>> No.959134

>>959035
this shit does not belong here, by your own admission
take your fallout fantasies to >>>/lit/

>> No.959181

>>959035
Nobody help this ungrateful faggot. He isnt even doing anything, let alone doing anything himself.
saged and reported.