[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 34 KB, 881x507, Cmoy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
89489 No.89489 [Reply] [Original]

circuitry newfag here-
what's a good site to learn the basics of it all?
(inb4 lemonparty.org)
(inb4 OP can't inb4)
I'm actually looking into making a Cmoy headphone amp, but, since I'm a newfag, I'm a bit confused by the schematics and parts terminology and all. Thanks in advance guys

>> No.89492

Go kill yourself you fucking faggot this board is a real board here for real men. Go get fucked in the ass by your boyfriend kid and leave us real men alone we have jobs and wives and no one would want to fuck your tight kid asshole and then cum on your hair you gay fuck go kill yourself kid.

>> No.89504

There are plenty of sites out there. A quick web search will point you in the right direction.

Learning what each component does and what they're called is very straightforward. The harder part is when you decide to start designing circuits yourself.

Also, lemonparty? what is this, 2003?

>> No.89506

Ignore the troll, /b/ appears to have visited us.

Check the sticky, there's a massive compilation of stuff there.

>> No.89507

>>89492

OP here, U MAD BRO?

>> No.89510

>>89507

No faggot cockbags like you could never get me angry I fuck faggots like you for breakfast you motherfucker cocksucker come here I'll fuckin cut your nuts off make you a faggot

>> No.89511

>>89510

OP again,

AW, HE MAD

>> No.89517

>>89511
The rest of the board is ignoring him. I suggest you do the same.

>> No.89523

>>89517

let's see how well you ignore me when I come to your house and punch you in the faggot kid

>> No.89531

>>89523
>punch you in the faggot kid
This is actually, genuinely funny.

Han/diy/men, can we keep him as a pet? He's adorable!

>> No.89544

>>89492

See that /diy/ in the URL address at the top of your browser? Please change it to /b/, and press return. Thanks...