[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 139 KB, 600x600, DIY_BINGO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
676267 No.676267[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Alright mates, I decided to make a DIY Bingo card. Any suggestions for improvements are welcome. If someone out there with real art skillz (or at least access to Illustrator or something) wants to rework this into a better format please do. All I had was an existing image, with a wonky grid, and Paint.NET to work with. Nine hundred million hours in paint and all that.

>> No.676271

>>676267
The rules are simple: If a thread scores a square (not counting the free square), post this image with that square marked off and a ref to the offending post. As more squares are filled keep posting the pic with references. Once a thread legitimately Bingos (no invoking Godwin's law just to close the discussion) its time to hide the thread and let it die. Should a poster or OP bingo on their own, its time to 'encourage' the offender to not return for awhile, or at least familiarize themselves with the way things work around here. If someone Bingos in a single post, not counting scared filled in prior posts, start putting bets on the Cubs to win the Series.

>> No.676284

>>676271
propz on you for making it dyude!!

>> No.676291

>>676271
>>676267
>>676284
> all this effort for threads that should be saged and hidden anyway, just like this one.
> keeping shitty threads bumped so you can play your little game
> samefag as fuck
> shiggy

>> No.676300

>>676291
>keeping shitty threads bumped so you can play your little game
While the sage function is hidden these days it does still work. This post, for example, is a sage and is not bumping this thread. I sage all of my posts if I don't think they contribute to the topic at had.