[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 10 KB, 244x207, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
418413 No.418413 [Reply] [Original]

Okay so I found a pin on a pc power supply and it's marked as "PG". Anyone know what that means?

Thanks for the help

>> No.418414

>>418413
it's for powering child-safe computers.

>> No.418424

>>418413

it might mean Power Good, a signal that is high when the power voltages are within spec.

i'd forget about electronics for a while, and study things like "search". there's a website called google.com. if you need help with it, just ask and i'll walk you through it.

>> No.418464

Isn't it funny how people bitch about how nobody goes places anymore because they can do it themselves with the internet. But then when someone seeks out advice from actual people who know these things, everyone bitches then too

>> No.418483

>>418464

Theres advice and stupidity. People like you are the reason they have direction on how to open packages of M&Ms now. Did you even TRY googling it first? Fuck no. You know how I know? Cause the answer is a page 1 google result.

>> No.418489

>>418464
What is someone that lazy going to do with the information even if they get it?

>> No.418534

>>418464

See the stick at the top of the first page? Whats it say in capital letters? FIRST ASK GOOGLE, Then ask /diy/. How hard is this? You come here and don't even read our rules and want us to help you? Fuck right the hell off.