[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 6 KB, 348x145, 12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
305401 No.305401 [Reply] [Original]

I know this is an incredibly retarded question/request but i'm gonna go ahead and ask away.

I just started using ebay and paypal like 2 days ago and made my ebay account and paypal account. I already confirmed my email and bank account to paypal. What would be my next step? And does anyone have a comprehensive guide on how2ebay/paypal?

>> No.305404

Go to eBay and add your Paypal as a method of payment. If you want the money from your bank to be added to PayPal you have to add your bank to your Paypal account.

>> No.305408

alright that's good and all, but do you have like a guide or something that tells me important things that I should know when i'm buying/selling or is ebay just going to straight up walk me through it?

>> No.305423

>>305408

You should learn by attrition. Its fairly simple. You search for something you want and try to buy it. Or find it listed as a buy it now.

You really need to go and just use it. Its all fairly self explanatory. If you can work out how to post on here and you an email address then you will be fine with ebay.

>> No.305458

Also, when you do a search for something, you'll see a drop down box above the prices in the list of search results. Select "Price + Postage: Lowest First" for the lowest pricing.