[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 74 KB, 259x194, sp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
266897 No.266897 [Reply] [Original]

Where can I get a piercing ? I'm 15 and in my state they only give 16 year olds piercings in piercing parlors.

>> No.266899

find a sharp object
diy
profit

>> No.266909

you can get one with parent or legal guardian consent

>> No.266922

Careful guys, OP is a rebel!

>> No.266929

So who are you angry at?

>> No.266930

>>266897
>mail to: noku

>> No.266939

Wait a few months if you care about your health and safety.

>> No.266973

You might want to ask this board, they're thee place to go with problems regarding minors. Very helpful and understanding people!
>>>/b&/

>> No.266995

DO IT YOURSELF
also get the fuck off 4chan.

>> No.267000

I did 8 lobe piercings on myself by 15.
Thumb tack, eraser. Do the math.

Of course, it looks fucktarded, and you shouldn't do it, but hey, it's the spirit.

Don't pierce anything other than lobe yourself. At least if you mess them up, letting them heal leaves no shitty obvious scar.

>> No.267011

you should really peice your eyebrow. that looks so good just use a saftey pin and stab at it till you get it right. because the skin above your eye heals fast you can try a few time and it won't scar.

>> No.267040

gtfo off 4chan you underage fuck.

people here are just gonna troll you and give you retarded advice that can hurt you and you might actually be dumb enough to do it being only 15.

get out now.

>> No.267049

Best advice I can give is to become friends with someone who pierces... Possibly through an older acquaintance...
You can actually do this shit yourself, but I'll leave you to research that.. As a side story, I've got both ears pierced at the peak of the ear, in the cartilage. I had one earring fall out at work and over time the piercing actually closed on me. Stuck a push pin through that shit (was more than a bit painful), swabbed on some Betadine, and put the ring back in. I still got a slight infection but nothing major. Personal care of the piercing is key here...