[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 51 KB, 410x400, fireworks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
257892 No.257892 [Reply] [Original]

hey, anyone have a circuit diagram for a transmitter and receiver for a wireless detonator for fireworks?
I realize this will prolly be a long shot since anything with the word detonator will prolly be flagged cause of that "Dark Knight Shooter".
But i figured why the hell not?

>> No.257920

>>257892
>hey, anyone have a circuit diagram for a transmitter and receiver for a wireless detonator for BOMBS?
I realize this will prolly be a long shot since anything with the word detonator will prolly be flagged cause of that "Dark Knight Shooter".
But i figured why the hell not?

saged
reported
backtraced
DHS on the way to OP's house
(or are you in London?)

>> No.257972

>>257920
pretty much the response i was expecting -_-

>> No.257989

Licensed pyro here...
Search "wireless" at pyrouniverse.com. I have about a dozen of the 32cue wireless boxes (Ratman design).

For future reference, they are not detonators, they are ignitors. Detonators are used for high explosives. Ignitors are used for fireworks.
If you are in the USA and interested in e-firing fireworks, then you need to educate yourself. There are some aspects that are highly regulated by the ATF and others that are gray. A true homemade ignitor is legal to make & use immediately, but illegal to store without approved ATF storage (called a "magazine").
I suggest you join pyrouniverse.com and learn how to use fireworks safely and legally.

>> No.258023

>>257989
Thanks, I appreciate the help.
and the proper terminology that hopefully won't have the police banging on the door over the phrasing I use haha

>> No.258046

http://hackaday.com/tag/fireworks/

also a really good post on hackaday. not sure there is a link to the schematics, but it'll at least give you ideas.