[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 495 KB, 990x2218, 1327272939790.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
132862 No.132862 [Reply] [Original]

friend and I wanted to make random stuff
ex stuff from anarchist's cookbook
any good pics?

>> No.132868

im almost certain that book is a troll put out by the gov't or something

all the shit in there seems extremely dangerous

>> No.132874

>>132868

Yeah, dangerous to begin with and thanks to all the omissions and errors, possibly fatal.

Dunno about that troll part, but I've got the impression that many instructions are based on hearsay and speculation rather than actual experiments.

>> No.133777

Yes, I have the anarchist cookbook somewhere on my computer... I can't find it because I named it like alkajdshfa or some shit. But if I recall, some of the stuff in there has steps omitted, doesn't work, or will kill you first.
One thing I can tell you, NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES attempt to make more than a gram of something called Armstrong's Mix. It is unstable and will likely blow up from the force of stirring.

>> No.133785

>>133777
I remember that stuff. The author said he'd blown himself up with it once while stirring it. I have that book on my PC. The "IMPROVISED MUNITIONS HANDBOOK TM 31-210 Department of the army technical manual", is far safer.

>> No.133844

Why the fuck is this shit always in here. Every time somebody starts and infographic thread it's always HOW TO PICK LOCKS, HOW TO FUCK PEOPLE'S SHIT UP, HOW TO MAKE A PIPE BOMB.

>> No.133848

>>133844

welcome to the new /diy/, this board really only produces good content if youre lucky once every day, it really is sad