[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 426 KB, 1920x1080, Picture 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1328535 No.1328535[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

When the medical industrial complex won't remotely address the fact that the backs of your eyes have been popping and burning and bubbling for five straight years, you fix it yourself.

>> No.1328542

Wat

>> No.1328547

>>1328535
>want to fix the back of your eyes
>you didnt even attempt to stab the back of your eyes

Doctors ignore you because you are retarded anon.

>> No.1328564

Call for medics, they will give you a ride to the emergency room. And then you can go to the metal hospital
Your thoughts are not rational.
Your actions are not rational
You need mental help

When the experts there is no medical issue,
Then the issue is with your mental state

>> No.1328565

>>1328564
>metal hospital
whoa this sounds cool

like full of welders and stuff?

>> No.1328581

>>1328565
No, distorted guitarists

>> No.1328586

>>1328547
easiest way to access them is through the nasal passage? definitely hit the optic canal my dude

>>1328564
nah my eyes are literally popping and you can hear it and the medical complex is too retarded to assimilate or analyze new information so they disregard it, like you anon

>> No.1328589

>>1328564
This. Op is troll or high on meth.

>> No.1328591
File: 81 KB, 496x640, a7bd7e0735f26c670df7c94dffdfa05e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1328565
LOL.

Mfw break my leg.

Rehab is building a ratrod.

>> No.1328596

>>1328589

Neither. I'm just experiencing a whole new sort of hell that's never been experienced before, and no matter how concisely and bluntly I articulate the sensation to doctors, they disregard it and assume I'm hallucinating. Which I'm not. So I'm left to do it myself.

>> No.1328675

>>1328596
I, too, have experiences that are unfathomable by the likes of everyone else in existence. Totally isn't the meth.

Hey, since you brought it up, could you loan me some meth? The alien in my elbow is starting to yodel again.

>> No.1328688

>>1328596
You got gluacoma bruh, Moms got it.

>Several large studies have shown that eye pressure is a major risk factor for optic nerve damage. In the front of the eye is a space called the anterior chamber. A clear fluid flows continuously in and out of the chamber and nourishes nearby tissues. The fluid leaves the chamber at the open angle where the cornea and iris meet. (See diagram below.) When the fluid reaches the angle, it flows through a spongy meshwork, like a drain, and leaves the eye.

In open-angle glaucoma, even though the drainage angle is “open”, the fluid passes too slowly through the meshwork drain. Since the fluid builds up, the pressure inside the eye rises to a level that may damage the optic nerve. When the optic nerve is damaged from increased pressure, open-angle glaucoma-and vision loss—may result. That’s why controlling pressure inside the eye is important.

Try a different healthcare provider, or an optometrist. Good luck anon, this is my biggest fear right next to my hands becoming to crippled to /diy/ anymore.

>> No.1328729

>>1328535
Are you like that guy from a webm who thought he had a "camera" in his eye so he opened it up ?

>> No.1328902

>>1328729
pls post

>> No.1328911
File: 1.11 MB, 1695x1220, zfJ42Eu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1328688
oh theres a legit explanation to all this

i thought OP was giving himself a transorbital lobotomy

>> No.1328924

>>1328586
>medical complex is too retarded to assimilate or analyze new information
They've probably never worked on a member of your species.

>>1328596
>assume I'm hallucinating. Which I'm not
If you were hallucinating, you'd probably think you weren't.

>>1328911
>i thought OP was giving himself a transorbital lobotomy
Sounds like he _is_ giving himself a lobotomy because he thinks that's how you treat glaucoma

OP, all kidding aside you're probably having a bad experience with health care providers because you're so incoherent.

>> No.1328925
File: 485 KB, 800x1007, ErnestBorgnine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1328911
>PRACTICE

>> No.1328937
File: 65 KB, 629x575, IMG_1117[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1328565
it's where you go when you need help with metal health

>> No.1328939

>>1328535
if this is real please get help, if not a doctor or a therapist then at least a friend to make sure you're OK

>> No.1328940

>>1328596
you could try coming up with a set of symptoms (relayed to a new doctor) that will get them to give you a CAT scan and/or MRI
if there's really something physically wrong there should be a scan that'll catch it

>> No.1328991

>>1328688
I wish it was this simple. It's actually chemical damage which occurred from certain experimentations in late 2012.

>>1328924
True, human doctors are somewhat baffled by lizardfolk such as myself. As far as the "well you wouldn't think you were hallucinating" argument goes, you can literally apply that to anything that anyone anywhere experiences and then accuse them of being insane. It's retarded. You can literally hear the popping with a stethoscope too. It's a physical salty burning and there is absolutely nothing mental about it. Yet everyone accuses me of being mental because they're egotistical yet incompetent and can't imagine what I'm expressing. As far as the lobotomy thing, I'm pretty sure I have yet to reach into the brain. Just poking around about the optic chiasm.

As far as the incoherent comment goes, I think it's quite the opposite. I articulate myself very concisely and effectively and express what is occurring in the most blunt and realistic of terminology, yet they continuously choose to disregard this absolutely real physiological experience. It is quite the pickle, really, and at this point, living in absolute constant agony with no hope of reasonable help, even suicide is a logically justifiable conclusion (in a completely rational and non-emotional sense, this is debilitating and there is no reason for me to be expected to suffer indefinitely through it), assuming my poking continues to have no positive effect (I think I have to actually stab into the optic canal or chiasm to get it, but it's very bendy and doesn't stab easily.)

>>1328940
I've had MRIs and CTs and there's "nothing abnormal", primarily I assume because they are looking for traditional abnormalities. Whatever chemical residue is perpetually burning away in there doesn't show up as anything but a slight discoloration and they refuse to acknowledge the reality of my experience because "oh I'm just crazy and they can disregard everything that I say lol".

>> No.1329000

>>1328991
Man, its a shame there's only one doctor on the entire planet or you could go see someone else and get another opinion.

>> No.1329001

>>1328596
Produce audio clip of your eyeballs cracking andpopping.

Your optic nerve and retina are very delicate and if you have had this problem for months as you say, you'd be blind already.

T. Had intracranial hyper tension, wife has hypercalcimia in her eyes.

>> No.1329007
File: 6 KB, 240x209, 1513368622512.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1328991
>lizardfolk

>> No.1329064

>>1328991
What do you mean by lizardfolk? You look pretty human to me.

>> No.1329070

>>1328991
>human doctors are somewhat baffled by lizardfolk such as myself

Saged and reported
Its well known that actual reptillians cannot actually confirm that they are not humans.

Anyone who claims they are reptillian obviously arent

>> No.1329082

>>1328991
Why the fuck are you revealing our existence to the goyim M'lach? I'm going to tell your superior about this, it's your third strike this week.

>> No.1329098

>>1328902
I don't have it but I'm sure you can ask on /b/

>> No.1329129

>>1328991
>It's actually chemical damage which occurred from certain experimentations in late 2012.
>Whatever chemical residue is perpetually burning away in there doesn't show up as anything but a slight discoloration and they refuse to acknowledge

Explain the nature of the experiments and the type of chemicals involved.

>> No.1329178

>>1329064
And here is the lizardfolk

>> No.1329193

>>1329129

The same stuff they use on the Guantanamo bay test subjects.

They put me in a cell when I was trying to expose the truth about area 52 and they asked for ID but I am a free man so I denied their request and they went apeshit and demanded information.

>> No.1329210

>>1328535
I can tell you are mentally I'll just from the picture.

>> No.1329312

>>1329000

Yeah let me just keep paying indefinite tithe for the privilege of being denied service repeatedly. I've spoken with enough to know it's a waste of time.

>>1329001
It might require a pretty sensitive microphone to get that. I assume it's possible with a stethoscope though. Anyhow it just feels like it's in the optic chiasm area, it's possible that it's actually my pineal gland or something.

>>1329070
Didn't you get the memo? Since the start of the year we're allowed to confirm it ironically because it will only make the goys more convinced that the idea's absurd.

>>1329129
Lazy homebrewed DMT. I know regular DMT isn't supposed to have any sort of lasting effect like this (or it'd be hella reported about online) so I'm assuming I left certain other residues in the final compound. Now my life is literally a living hell fuck yeah.

>>1329210
I'm actually mentally a god but weak human mortals can't tell the difference.

>> No.1329333

>>1329312
>Lazy homebrewed DMT
what did you use to extract it? Did you tell the doctors about this? There are exactly zero commonly accessible solvents that I'm aware of that could not be metabolized in the course of a day or two by the body. And even if it weren't all metabolized, solvents, by nature, are volatile. There is exactly no way it could have stayed in your body, and if it wasn't a solvent and it wasn't DMT, it wouldn't have been volatilized enough to be inhaled in the first place.

The only thing I can even hazard a guess at would be dichloromethane, which is specifically toxic to the optic nerve in MASSIVE amounts. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19049266 - a man passes out inside of a tank filled with DCM vapor) It used to be used as an anesthetic, so a one-time exposure from smoking DMT would almost certainly not cause permanent damage. I, for one, have gotten it directly in my eyes and not suffered permanent damage. And furthermore, IF you did sustain damage to your optic nerve, no amount of stabbing behind your eyes with a needle is going to fix the problem unless you want to make yourself blind. The thing stuck in your nose is something stuck in the mental representation of your nose because you had a bad trip on something that specifically fucks with your brain's mental representations of your senses and apparently aren't able to differentiate that from reality. Just because psychedelics do not have lasting physiological effects does not mean they do not have lasting effects on your consciousness. Just like how a trip to some foreign country can "change your life," so too can an acid trip.

And there is no such thing as "regular DMT," DMT is a specific chemical entity. The "final compound" was not a "compound" because that word refers to, again, a single entity. If there's something else in it, it just means it's impure. Fucking tweakers always thinking tripping turns them into geniuses.

>> No.1329352

Was going to say go to the Mayo Clinic until I you said it's about DMT.

Honestly - I still say go to the Mayo Clinic - but dude, the DMT or whatever chemical you ended up using just fucked up your sensory. Like, if you think you know the slightest fuck about shit, this should be incredibly obvious to you. I completely believe you're feeling what you are - but it's just a normal thing, and you're now aware of it because it's not being filtered out.

This is why we don't do drugs.

>> No.1329372

>>1329333
Naphtha. And Lye as my Alkaline. But that shouldn't have been present once I removed and evaporated the solvent. But I did a fuckton of it over the course of 3 months. And ever since then afterwards there was the sensation of a massive chunk of burning salt in that region of my skull.

And while I understand your desire to be condescending and patronizing, I assure you that this has nothing to do with an inability to interpret reality. The only inability to interpret reality is the constant disgusting fucking disregard everyone shows me when I explain what's happening. That's literally psychotic.

Anyways, psychedelics affect everyone differently. I for one have never experienced a hallucination, even on massive amounts of LSD or Shrooms (the dmt was another story but that wasn't hallucination so much as complete perceptual alteration. Also Salvia does it but not the aforementioned). Yet everyone, paranoid about the nature of psychedelics, accuses me of being psychotic for experiencing this, just because most humans react a certain way towards psychedelics. Most humans can't handle their shit. It's easier to disregard something new than to attempt to wrap your mind around it. Thus I am in quite the fucking pickle. And I've never been a tweaker, jackass. But I've always had an IQ of 140 *tips fedora*

>> No.1329377

>>1328991
OHHH, YOU HAVE PSYCHOSIS!

>Psychosis is an umbrella term; it means that an individual has sensory experiences of things that do not exist and/or beliefs with no basis in reality.
>During a psychotic episode, an individual may experience hallucinations and/or delusions. They may see or hear things that do not exist.
>Broadly speaking, psychosis means a loss of contact with reality; it is a symptom of a number of mental illnesses rather than a medical condition in its own right.

False alarm boys, he doesn't have glaucoma, he's just lost in his own head and can't make sense of his shit anymore. Good luck when dementia sets in.

Do you have anyone to care for you after?

>> No.1329386

>>1329352
It's hella not a normal thing my dude. I know it's easier to write shit off like it's just some trick of the fallible human mind but this is a physiological nightmare that nobody can even imagine. I've considered the Mayo Clinic but quite frankly I can't afford anything because I can't work because I'm constantly in hellish pain. And if I can't achieve some sort of improvement by myself then honestly it isn't remotely worth enduring hell for the few pleasures I get out of life and I'll be an hero in no time.

>> No.1329388

>>1329377
lol

literally the world I live in denies reality so they can accuse someone who exists in reality of existing in fantasy

fuck this gay earth so hard

>> No.1329395

>>1329386
Start sending emails to research physicians who work with similar cases. If someone is interested they'll look at you for free.

>>1329372
If you have very not-normal reactions to psychedelics, why can't you *consider* the possibility that this thing, real though as it is, could be a very not-normal reaction to a psychedelic experience? Hell, even if there IS something damaged or obstructed, you might be amazed at the powers of the placebo effect. People "think themselves sick" when they're not all the time. They also "think themselves healthy" in some cases of apparently terminal cancers and such. It worth considering it could be just in your head even if the reality is that it is not. You're absolutely making whatever it is worse by giving it so much "air-time" in your thoughts.

>> No.1329403

>>1329395
Where do I go to find research physicians?

As far as the second point, no, that's retarded and not worth considering. If you could experience what I'm experiencing, you would know that it's retarded to try to imagine that it's not a physiological problem.