[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 256 KB, 480x364, Mighty_wings.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9617723 No.9617723 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw you realize you will never again experience the oral orgasm that could be obtained when eating spicy mighty wings

Feels bad man

>> No.9617767

>>9617723
>never again
a lot of people didn't realize they sold these in the mid to late 90s and then they brought them back a few years ago. I bet they will find a hell of a deal on some wings and bring them back some day

>> No.9618315

They were just some plain Tyson wings that they cooked in a fryer instead of baking. You can make then yourself and they'll probably taste better. Just get some extra sauce from MCD next time you're there.

>> No.9618392

>>9617723
Those fuckers were a disaster.

I mean it wasn't because they didn't taste good. McDonalds went full retard with the supply chain. They ordered too many and stocked up warehouses full of these things. More than any human could eat even if they really thought they were the best thing ever. Even if people ate them every day like My Strange Food Addiction. It was seriously a lot of wings.

McDonalds choked so many chickens to make those wings the supply of chickens in the US took a big hit for years and caused prices to spike.