[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 24 KB, 200x200, raypeat1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7172989 No.7172989 [Reply] [Original]

I don't understand it, sugar is carbs and that's the most important macronurient. Fruit, milk, potatoes, the most nutritious foods are pure sugar. Vegetables, nuts and all that stuff is either too low calorie, bad for metabolism, not nutritious or causes all sorts of diseases and rapid aging. People still argue diabetes is caused by sugar, when really it's caused by polyunsaturated fat. Yet the BEST foods with the least problems and highest nutrition like milk, eggs, cheese, fruits etc... all of them are near-perfect foods, yet today they're thought of as the devil by the healthy people. I don't understand why people are so indoctrinated to think things like "sugar is as addictive as meth", really now? When your only other option is fat or protein, sugar is the most nutritious and sustainable, and least damaging... This is just a diet fad. Eating grass like kale and broccoli is okay once in a while but there are TONS of people today that think they should be eating these condiments as a staple food every day and "fasting" - as if "fasting" is not just starving yourself for a religious reason. I'll take my milkshakes and orange juice over any trendy diet. That's how I was raised, and that's why I am so much healthier than most people, I was raised on the country side with a traditional balanced diet not this "weight loss" hysteria & "sugar is evil" propoganda.

>> No.7173000

>>7172989

Diabetes type 1= birth defect
Diabetes type 2= birth defect

Whether caused by genetics that affect either the physical or psychological body, it's a birth defect no matter how you rationalize it.

>> No.7174238
File: 28 KB, 522x258, sick-tatt-bro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7172989

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/WBL02191/High-Fructose-Corn-Syrup-and-Your-Liver.html

>> No.7174253

>>7172989
To put it simply, jews.

>> No.7174265

>>7172989

Unless you eat humongous big amounts, you're probably okay.

>> No.7174921

>>7172989
Refined sugar is awful, and just as addicting as heroin for most people

Been steadily cutting it out and i feel much better

>> No.7174952

how many litres of milk have the same amount of sugar as 1l coca cola?

how many kg potatos do you need to eat for the same amount of sugar as a snickers bar?

water is toxic too, when you drink to much of it.

>> No.7174986
File: 17 KB, 600x600, Only I will remain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7172989
>Fruit, milk, potatoes, the most nutritious foods are pure sugar.
Save the bullshit for the end, so that people can actually take you seriously. I stopped reading after that part. Better luck next time m8.