[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 220 KB, 900x1122, 6236492142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7136759 No.7136759 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw go on a date with a qt3.14
>It's going well and we order food at a nice restaurant
>She orders a chicken and parmesan salad but asks if there is any gluten in it because she is "GLUTEN SENSITIVE"
>realise she is one of those people
>Quickly finish my meal make an excuse and go home, never calling her again

When has someones else eating habits ruined any chance of a relationship with them /ck/?

>> No.7136768

thats what you get for dating 3DPD

>> No.7136769

I moved to le US from Chingchongland and dated a hot, white, middle-American cunt when I first got here.
>ewwwwwwwwwww fish is gross
>>>/int/>>>/o/ >>>/t/>>>/h/>>>/e/ >>>/trash/ >>>/i/>>>/t/ >>>/g/>>>/o/>>>/e/>>>/s/.

>> No.7136776

A girl I know has trouble getting pregnant and doctor proscribed a medicine that doesn't work that well with a diet that has gluten in it. So he told her to stay away from gluten for at least a year.

Maybe she's just trying to have kids.

>> No.7136779

>>7136776
Sounds like I dodged a bullet then

>> No.7136965

i dated Taiwanese and Koreans, and both their cuisines are too sweet for my savory western taste.

But wutevs, hottest asian men ever.

>> No.7136982

>>7136759

>not smashing first then 86

bruh the only regrets i have in life are saying no to sex for arbitrary reasons
>turned down a naked virgin ballerina because I had GF
>and more

>> No.7136986

>>7136965
fucking koreans man
I spent a month overseas with family (sister went for surgery and didn't want to be alone)
and literally everything tasted like sugar.
I got the bubble-meme-tea and I had to get the lowest sweetness as literally every other one tasted like liquid dahbeetus
Bread? Might as well be sweet rolls
Only thing that wasn't 'sweet' inherently was cook your own bbq but then there was sugar sauce for dipping included

>> No.7137554

Fucking Tapirs

>> No.7137745

>>7136986
That's like going to America and eating at restuarants and complaining how everythings high fat high calorie.

Gotta cook your food or find some place that does home cooking.