[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 177 KB, 800x532, Grocery-store.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5112611 No.5112611 [Reply] [Original]

ITT: Things that people do that piss you off at food places

>fast food place
>taking a long-ass time at the drive through
>asking the cashier what the best things on the menu are

>grocery store
>putting things back on the shelf the wrong way
>deciding to help the cart pusher and bring their carts back to the cart corrals
>tipping employees for helping load groceries into their cars

>deli
>asking for free samples of the meats or cheese

>> No.5112616

>>5112611
>deciding to help the cart pusher and bring their carts back to the cart corrals

A lot of stores around here now have a coin deposit system for the baskets. You have to lock it back into place to get your coin back.

>> No.5112619

>>5112611

Motherfucker what?

>> No.5112620

>>5112616
Those places usually don't have cart pushers. I'm talking about the places that do.

>>5112619
It's his job, if he didn't want to go get all the carts himself he shouldn't be doing it.

>> No.5112622

>>5112620
Are you talking about the area at the front of the store or the ones they put in the parking lot?

>> No.5112625

GR8 B8 M8, BUT I ALREADY 8

>> No.5112627

>>5112620

>It's his job, if he didn't want to go get all the carts himself he shouldn't be doing it.

So what, just leave them randomly in parking spots?

>> No.5112631

>>5112622
I think the things out in the parking lot are the corrals, and the areas at the front of the store where they're all lined up are the vestibules. I don't know, I'm not a cart pusher.

>>5112627
They wouldn't be randomly in parking spots if the cart pusher would go get them and bring them inside.

>> No.5112634

Anyone else hate it when you see a guy cleaning a window and you tell him "hey, missed a spot!" (to remind him of his place) and he doesn't laugh, or gets pissy about it?

>> No.5112635

Anyone who responds beyond this post doesn't belong on 4chan. Troll thread is trooolll.

>> No.5112637

>>5112631
He corrals them but he's not just sitting outside all day waiting to catch them. Its not like one job for one person. That guy probably goes out and does it when he's done doing other shit inside the store.

>> No.5112639

I have only one.

DON'T BLOCK THE FUCKING AISLES.

I have flat out never seen a man do this, it is only women (with their superior multitasking skills hurr hurr) who don't have the capacity to consider their surroundings as they decide on what brand of low fat gluten free organic WATER they want to get.

>> No.5112656

"cart pusher" isn't someones only job. You get sent out to do it randomly

>> No.5112657

>>5112631
>They wouldn't be randomly in parking spots if the cart pusher would go get them and bring them inside.
Leaving a carriage unattended is irresponsible regardless of how fast employee response time is.

>> No.5112658

>>5112635

I know, I know. That cart bullshit truly pisses me off though, to the point where I will actually call people on it when I see them do it.

>> No.5112659

Women who bring young children with them to the grocery store and don't properly supervise or parent them.

Fuck you
Fuck your food stamps
Fuck your WIC coupons
And fuck your entire disgusting little brood

>> No.5112660

I was in a rush and there was a genuine down's syndrome in an electric wheelchair blocking the aisle.

I wanted to push her so I could reach for the cashew nuts but chickened out and went to get something else until she moved

>> No.5112661

>>5112656
Depends. Around here, especially in winter, it's an assigned role. You can't just send some random cashier to go out in the cold and collect freezing metal carts, so some people are all bundled up with gloves to do the job.

>> No.5112662

>>5112631
The ones out in the parking lot ARE for customers to put them there.

>> No.5112665

>>5112661
interesting.
I've only lived in towns with out a real winter, so i never knew that

>> No.5112666

>>5112661
>You can't just send some random cashier to go out in the cold and collect freezing metal carts

If you don't want to go collect carts, find another job. Or bring a jacket. It's not a difficult concept.

>> No.5112675

groceryfag here

big places like Wal-Mart have dedicated cart collectors - its their job, the only thing they do, which makes sense because those lots are fuckenormous and there can be easily a hundred carts out at once

smaller places like Kroger, where I work, it is the bagger's responsibility

this is definitely a troll thread though, OP is getting autismal over people performing random acts of kindness/decency

>> No.5112676

>people bringing their obnoxious children to adult establishments/grocery stores
>people bringing their obnoxious children into grocery stores at night (we shop at ass in the morning to AVOID your little fuckstains)
>women who think its ok to breastfeed uncovered in the middle of a restaurant. Or change their child's diaper anywhere but a bathroom in public places
>children

>> No.5112680

>>5112666
That wasn't the point dipshit. It's easier to schedule people to dress warm in long underwear and thermals with their winter jackets, mask, and mits than it is to say "hey you could be sitting in a warm environment with an apron, or out in -20 weather., but who knows!"

Dumbass.

>> No.5112681

>>5112676
seconding every single bit of this

>> No.5112683

What the fuck?

I pushed carts for 2 years at a grocery store. When they assigned you to push carts you pushed carts your whole shift, and it involved a huge amount of shit to do - bringing them outside at night, bringing them in every morning, keeping the amount of carts on both sides of the store exactly even, etc. Managers and supervisors (and some cashiers) treat you like shit for no readily apparent reason, too.

a) Why would customers deciding not to be messy assholes piss anyone off? It's basic decency. Bringing the carts back inside is nice, bringing them back to the corrals is baseline normal behavior. You leave it out for the wind to blow into someone's car, you're just a lazy fat fuck.
b) Why would customers DECIDING to tip employees piss anyone off? No one's asking for a tip (where I worked you'd get fired for doing that if they caught you), it's people deciding to be nice.
c) What's with the aggressive "it's their job" stuff going on ITT? When you decide to be a douche and make someone's job harder, that's just you being a douche, it's not their job.

>> No.5112691

Grocery Store:

>People who bring bigass shopping carts to the self-serve checkout things - the spots that clearly only have slots for baskets, not carts

Seriously if you have a fucking shopping cart/trolley take it to a manned aisle you fucking ass. It's only acceptable to do otherwise if there's nobody at the self-serve ones, we don't want to have to wait 30 minutes for your useless ass to scan everything.

>> No.5112692

>>5112683
>bringing them outside at night

What does this accomplish?

>> No.5112693

>>5112680
They should fucking come prepared, that's my point. If they do not want to be prepared to do a difficult task they. should. find. another. job. Why is it hard to wrap your head around? Jesus. If I work as a construction worker, am I going to bitch when they make me lift heavy objects?

>>5112683
When you're a customer, you expect employees to shut up and do their job. As far as we're concerned, you're an appliance. You're here to help. I don't tip a fucking toaster. Hell, I don't tip the cashier, why should I be expected to tip some minimum wage kid who runs up and starts putting my shit in my car and expects EXTRA money in return just for doing my job?

>> No.5112699

>>5112692
Gotta wax dem floors.

Also places with multiple entrances usually use those carts to block off all but the one they use late at night.

>> No.5112702

>>5112692
At night we'd have guys come in and clean the whole floor so we started bringing all the carts out to make it a little easier on them (because they bitched about having to move them), and it sort of turned into an official rule by the time I left. Most other places do have it as an official rule from what I understand.

>> No.5112704

ITT: uni kids with shit jobs try and convince people to help them do what they're paid to do

gg american educational system

>> No.5112707

>>5112616
What fucking ghetto shit hole do you shop in?

>> No.5112712

>>5112611
>deli
how the fuck else is someone supposed to try something they haven't tasted and then decide to buy it from said deli?

>> No.5112714

>>5112691

Better make that FULL carts, champ. All sorts of shit too large to carry with a few other items.

>> No.5112715

>>5112693
Because when jobs are vastly different, you should be told what to prepare for instead of 'durr be prepared for anythign'

That's as stupid as saying if you have a white collar job accounting for a home builder that you should be ready to bring a nail gun, saw, and knee pads the next day to put in baseboards. It's fucking stupid and the fault of management, not the worker.

>> No.5112717

>>5112693

so you're getting mad at the grocery bagger instead of the person who decides to tip them? you stupid fucking cunt, take your false sense of superiority and fall in a river

>> No.5112719

>>5112715
Wait, disregard this. You're a shitty troll.

>> No.5112722

>>5112714
Yeah, could have made that a bit more clear, but thought it was obviously implied

if you're buying a few boxes of soda cans or something then sure, go for it

>> No.5112724

>>5112712
Oh god, this isn't going to turn into that story about "test driving" the deli meats is it?

>> No.5112725

>>5112704

ITT: OP samefags his own thread because no one came rushing to defend his stupid opinions

>> No.5112727

The only complaint I have at the grocery store is the local chain where I live lets actual retards be the baggers. Like actual retards from some retard group home or something. Most of the time they do their job but there is always at least one or two incidents a month where the retard at my queue tards out.

>> No.5112737

>>5112727
If it bothers you that much then speak with your wallet, anon.

If enough people complained about the intellectual juggernauts smashing their eggs and bread and threatened to shop elsewhere, the management would make some changes.

>> No.5112757

>>5112737
Never usually anything that bad.

A couple weeks ago the kid who clearly looked to have down's decided that every single item needed to be bagged seperately. The clerk stopped him after 5 bags or so.

The other markets are worse in other ways. It's pretty much the only actual supermarket within a reasonable distance.

>> No.5112756

But I don't want to inconvenience other shoppers by leaving my cart in their way.

>> No.5112768

>>5112676
>women who think its ok to breastfeed uncovered in the middle of a restaurant.
Hey man, I'm alright with a little tit show. Dinner and a movie, eh?

>> No.5112779

>>5112611
So you just leave your cart rolling around in the parking lot? You stupid nigger, go put it back in the right place. This is high school shit to just leave it around for it to drift into someones car. "HHHUUURRR it's someones job!"...ok? It's also someones job to pick up trash on the side of the road, should you just leave your trash all over the place like an uneducated tribal African? Fuck yourself with a cactus. I've literally never just left my cart, I always put it in the corral thing where it belongs. Hell, they even have signage for it to put the shit back.

There is no way in hell OP is white.

>> No.5112787

>>5112768
These are usually the same ones that will yell if you so much as look in their general direction while they do this.

How dare you look at their exposed breasts you filthy pig.

>> No.5112803

>>5112639
bullshit, I saw this old man literally somehow hog up 10 feet worth of space and I was trying to pass by him but he'd kinda walk in a zigzag and I couldn't fucking pass him.

>> No.5112815

>>5112620
That's not their job exclusively. Those are usually the same guys who have to bag groceries for fucking old women. Customers that push in carts are doing something that is extremely courteous in this case.

>> No.5112819
File: 38 KB, 465x382, sassy black lady.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5112727
What's the chain? One does that here too.

>mfw a seemingly cute girl starts mumbling incoherently while bagging your groceries because of dat Cerebral Palsy

>> No.5112833

>>5112659
I shop at over 8 different grocery stores, three of them big chain stores (Copps, etc) and the only store in which I see terrible, u truly people and their equally hideous children is Walmart.

Seriously. Just go to all in one day and you'll see the difference. Trashy people don't just decide to go to Walmart, their made trashier because Walmart is like a bad parent who gives the kid whatever they want so they'll shut up all the while doing their best to spend most of their money on shit that's just for themselves.

>> No.5112854

>>5112819
Fry's in Arizona.

>> No.5112855

>>5112768
Udders are not tits and I do not wish to see them. Breast feeding fetishists can have at it.

>> No.5112872
File: 645 KB, 2048x1224, umerica.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5112611
I just got Whataburger (a fast food place in texas/the south US) and after waiting 30 minutes in the drive-thru line(the crew before midnight suks dik), my fries were cold as I ate them pulling away, and when I got home my whataburger jr plain with cheese (pls dont judge) was a double whataburger(which i wouldnt complain about), the works + mayo + no onion. The guy even confirmed my order at the window. I wrote an angry message to them just now.

Now I have to do what no man on /ck/ - Fast Food and Tipping could ever imagine to do.... Cook...

>> No.5112880

>>5112819
Safeway/randalls here does that, but it's been the same people there for 10 yrs, and they are good workers. They probably do that because they can pay them pennies.

>> No.5112886

>>5112880
It's always kids here and they never last too long. I think it's a program with the special ed kids at the local schools.

>mfw one of them wears a helmet while he bags my groceries

>> No.5112957

>>5112727
i can understand how that could be awkward/frustrating, but the positive effect letting them work has on their personal lives is huge. not to mention the lessened strain on the social system that an employer paying half their retard funbux provides.

>>5112693
>As far as we're concerned, you're an appliance
you honestly don't deserve the oxygen in your lungs

>> No.5112960

>>5112707
It doesn't have to be a ghetto shithole.
Think about it, supermarkets are saving thousands of dollars every day by replacing a dozen people with a dozen self-checkout machines and one person to supervise them all.

They can save a decent amount of money on staff while reducing cart loss by making people bring their own carts back, too.

>> No.5112973

>>5112855
Shut up you fucking prude, you have no idea what breast feeding is actually like. You can't see a goddamn thing. Go and eat your fucking meal in the bathroom if it pisses you off so bad, because you have no problem with babies doing it apparently.

>> No.5113153

>>5112693
>find. another. job.
gr8 b8 m8

>> No.5113169

>>5112611
>>deciding to help the cart pusher and bring their carts back to the cart corrals

It's a common courtesy to keep from dinging up other peoples vehicles and blocking parking spaces.

You retard.

>> No.5113173

>>5112637
>That guy probably goes out and does it when he's done doing other shit inside the store.
clerks usually do it on a schedule. the backwall clerks have a lot of independence on the job but courtesy clerks are usually pretty regimented.

>> No.5113179

>>5112611

>be germanfag
>no baggers or cart pushers
>you bag your stuff yourself
>you push your cart to the parking lot yourself
>everybody is ok with it

sometimes americans confuse me

>> No.5113205

>>5112803
>be a 6'4 walking mountain
>seemingly always get stuck behind 4'0 asain old ladies
>loudly say "Excuse me" in a gruff voice sometimes
>they get out of my way quickly and turn around to give me cold stares
>tfw I'm already walking past them and only see them turn around in my peripheral vision

Short people are seriously in a league below me, fucking cunts.

>> No.5113237

>>5112634
why don't you come up with something else to say that isn't a full on cliche you uncreative shitdick.

>> No.5113242

>>5112693
I bet you're poor as fuck and you're pretending like you have a ton of money and that you treat people like peasants even though you're just sitting in your grandparents basement waiting on them to bring you soda while you keep living your lovely little NEET life.

>> No.5113261

>>5113179
I'm from England and I agree with this.

>> No.5113274

>>5113179
>>5113179
I bag and push my own carts. The only people I've seen get help are either very old, or some sort of crippled.
Also the op is a troll.

>> No.5113328

>>5113261
I'm from England and in plenty of supermarkets the cashier offers to bag my things and there are cart pushers in the larger ones.

>> No.5113332

>>5112611
>grocery store
>putting things back on the shelf the wrong way
>opening a box to check the product, returning it to the shelf, then placing an unopened box in the shopping cart

>> No.5113335

>>5112611
>>asking for free samples of the meats or cheese
I do this for every deli item I buy, never know what your gonna get sometimes and I don't mess around. What should piss you off is the people that get 1/8 of a fucking lbs at the deli counter. Holy fuck that makes me mad.

>> No.5113338

>>5113328
>cashier
>cart
Yeah nah, you're not English.

>> No.5113340

>>5112611
>>>>>deli

this practice makes sense if you shop at a good deli, with several kinds of swiss - or 2 different smoked salami or something and you wanna figure out which one you like before you spend $8.00 oh each....
but for pleebs who shop at Kroger or Safeway and just want a free slices of cheese when they are already going to by the ONLY cheddar they have... its pretty pleb...

btw i worked at a PUBLIX deli, and they carried Boar's Head and had a pretty big selection... samples are a BITCH to do... so annoying... but seriously.. the average deli customer buys $14+ worth of stuff... for that money on one product you can get some free I guess

>> No.5113366

>>5113205

>6'4"
>150lbs
>walking mountain

Those 4ft tall gook women would kick your ass if you acted like you do on here.

>> No.5113497

>>5112611
Samples from the deli are standard procedure; that's the whole point of the deli really. If you go to a nice independent deli and request a cheese, it's standard form (atleast near me) for them to provide a sample piece before you confirm your purchase.

>> No.5113523

>>5112611
What the fuck kind of low class deli doesn't give you a sample of every meat and cheese you buy?

>> No.5113526

It could easily be my car that some dumbass flings the shopping cart into next time, so why not?

>> No.5113532

>>5112611
>tipping employees for helping load groceries into their cars
I would never ask a bagger to do this, but why would someone else paying them to do this piss you off, or effect you in any way?

>> No.5113542

>>5113526
It's funny, I pushed carts a few years back at a Giant (as a dedicated cart pusher only, which seems to be an American-only or east coast-only thing) and most customers do seem to act like OP and get pissed at the very notion that they shouldn't leave their shit everywhere. I've gently reminded customers not to leave their trash in the carts and not to leave their carts out in the lot, especially when it's windy (when they're MORE likely to do so because they're in a "hurry"), and they get *incredibly* pissed off about that. When they bumped me up to cashier and then checkout coach (i.e., front end supervisor) watching the abuse cart pushers get kind of got under my skin. These kids get shit pay, are given all of the unpleasant tasks to do (they also take out the trash from every garbage can in the fucking store on top of trying to keep the parking lot clear), and all these shitty upper middle class people really do act like OP and "keep them in their place". I'm not even really sure this is even a troll thread, OP might be totally sincere in his nutjob hatred of minimum wage employees.

>> No.5113547

>>5112676
>Or change their child's diaper anywhere but a bathroom in public places

This is so fucking disgusting.
>sitting in a restaurant
>look outside
>woman is changing her baby's diapers on a public bench

She fucking could just go into the restaurant and ask them if she could change the diapers in their restroom. But no. It had to be on a fucking public bench. Absolutely disgusting. How does she wash her hands? Oh right she fucking doesn't and touches things with her baby-shit stained hands. Good job.

>> No.5113550
File: 3 KB, 126x122, 1387124687192.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5112717
>>5112957

>> No.5113551

>>5112854
What town? I've never seen that in Tucson.

>> No.5113560

>>5113542
>all these shitty upper middle class people really do act like OP and "keep them in their place"

Can totally verify this.

>> No.5113562

>>5113542
Glad I live in the upper midwest where almost everyone is white and civilized enough to put their carts unto corrals

>> No.5113563

>>5112676
>Or change their child's diaper anywhere but a bathroom in public places
That's disgusting, and extremely unsanitary.

>> No.5113566

>>5113547
Disposeable cleaning wipes? Would be my guess.

>> No.5113614

>>5113340
I love Publix, the staff is always so wonderful and the stores are so clean. I mention it to the manager when I go.

>> No.5113633

>>5113562
Every single person I saw with aforementioned shitty attitude was white. Black people don't tip but all that I've seen but a couple old people put their carts back. But I'm even talking about just the carts, I just mean the whole attitude that people who earn less money somehow inherently deserve shitty treatment.

>> No.5113635

>>5112973
They should cover up (at the very least), be fucking prepared with pumped breast milk in a bottle, go to their car, or yeah go to the bathroom to do it. They are exchanging bodily fluids where people eat. That is disgusting. Also seeing a veiny, leaky coaster-nipple with a mewling infant suckling it probably isn't good for the appetites of other patrons.

The cunts should just stay home if they're that ill prepared.

>> No.5113644

>>5113635
Oh wow breasts, how horrifying and obscene.

>> No.5113646

>>5112611
the deli will just give you a free cut. I used to work at a real deli and had no problem doing so, even if they didn't buy anything, its literally $.08 lost for one thin slice

>> No.5113651

>in aisle looking over different brands of a product
>someone keeps inching their way towards the same products
>forces me to move away from them so they can see
>they take a long ass time picking

>> No.5113654

>>5113542
>>5113560
>>5113633
Upper middle class people in America are almost all terrible shitheads. Poor people CAN be shitheads, rich people CAN be shitheads, but middle class people ARE shitheads. They resent poor people because they're stressed about losing money and ending up like them (plus the whole leftover 80s "why don't they just pull a job out of their ass" way of thinking), they resent rich people for having more money than them, but they're unique in that they also resent each other and are always trying to cop more expensive shit than their neighbors. That's where the shitty attitude comes from, they want to be rich but don't have the actual money so they try and act like it by treating customer service people and store employees like "hired help" to shit all over when they're in a bad mood. Every fucking one of them can choke to death on their Starbucks scones right now and I'd be hard-pressed to find a fuck to give.

>> No.5113658

>>5113646
most reasonable delis will offer a sample of anything you are buying without you even needing to ask

>> No.5113660

>>5113654
Sounds like you are just mad and making things up. Everyone knows poor people are the worst

>> No.5113667

>>5113660
Anyone can be an asshole, but give someone a moderate amount of money and they deliberately go out of their way to be an asshole. Poor people on welfare are mostly shits but legit homeless people are too tired and burned out to fuck with anyone.

>> No.5113676

>>5113667
>but give someone a moderate amount of money and they deliberately go out of their way to be an asshole.
Hasn't been my experience at all, but I live in the upper midwest so thats probably why

>> No.5113683

>>5112659
Fucking this.

From my trip to the grocery store yesterday:
Loud bitch with SIX loud crotchfruits destroying the place behind her.

Fucking people blocking the fucking aisle while they talk. Fuck you, at least move your cart while you're babbling about your foot warts or whatever.

People who put refrigerated items back on the shelves.

People who hold up the line for 20 minutes trying to pretend they're on extreme coupon hillbilly heaven or whateverthefuck.

>> No.5113684

>>5113676
In this post and others you sure seem determined to make sure you know everyone knows that you live in the upper midwest, as if it's any less of a shithole than the rest of the midwest.

>> No.5113686

>>5113562
>>5113676
hurp slurp glad i live in le upper midwest and never leave my house except when my parents make me go to the mailbox

>> No.5113687

>>5113676
Let it go, that poster is obviously a disgruntled retail worker with envy problems

>> No.5113692

>>5113684
I mentioned it twice

and the upper midwest is much nicer than the lower midwest, you obviously don't know much about america if you think Minnesota and Wisconsin are like fucking Ohio or Missouri

>> No.5113697

>>5113654
I don't quite agree. I find new money, whether upper middle or upper, more commonly fits your view, though, than those who come from firmly upper middle class backgrounds altogether.
There're also the quite congenial new money sorts as well, however, so just their income class and status as nouveau riche or not isn't enough to pass judgment on a great number of them but the two in conjunction with another almost certainly means s/he will be quite unpleasant in nearly every way.

>> No.5113699

>>5113692
Ohio is the south of the north

The uppermidwest is a genuinely nice place so long as you don't mind a little winter

>> No.5113724

>>5113654
you actually have it backwards, poor people tend to be assholes on a level equal to the rich and the middle class generally cause the least amount of trouble. however the women in all three groups are the worst and can be giant cunts for seemingly no reason at all.

>> No.5113725

Mexicans.

>letting their dozen kids run around unsupervised
>the kids are running and knocking things over
>screaming at the top of their lungs
>have trouble ordering because they don't speak English
>changing dirty diapers on the fucking table

Absolutely disgusting. And I'm not being racist, but in my personal experience 90% of the time Mexicans are the ones shitting up grocery stores or restaurants.

>> No.5113735

>>5113724
I find the upper classes I've known have been at the very least cordial if not outright kind. So long as they're not new money sorts, that is.

>> No.5113741

>>5112707

Montreal.

Only half of the grocery stores here have baggers.

I like the way Loblaws does it, myself. You bag stuff yourself, but there's a bagger or two who go around and assist bagging at whichever cash that has a long line in order to speed things up.

>> No.5113747

>>5113741
Have you ever noticed that Loblaws backwards is Swalbol?

>> No.5113750

>>5113747

No, I tend to notice that it's not cramped as fuck, has an actual fruit and vegetable section, a small pharmacy, plays music that doesn't make me want to kill myself to listen to for more than 30 minutes and sells nice foods at good prices.

>> No.5113753

>>5112854
>>5112854
azbro

>> No.5113760

>>5113750
Yeah, that too. Minus the music bit. I don't pay attention to the music while I shop but notice absolutely when it's absent.

>> No.5113770

>>5113760

They play classical and jazzy stuff mostly, at least in my area.

Compared to Super C for instance which likes blaring fucking Pitbull and the like.

>> No.5113998

>>5113566

Using them, I wouldn't call my hands "clean" though.

>> No.5114025

>walking around grocery store
>see a loaf of bread shoved next to beer cans
>keep on walking
>packet of minced beef in there with the minced pork
>keep on walking
>bag of frozen shrimp next to the deodorant
>get to register
>somebody just left their full shopping cart standing there at the register

You know, when you put things that don't need cooling in any way in another place in the store, okay, it's annoying but it's still alright. But fucking meat or fish? Dairy products? You fuckers. This shit goes bad and they have to throw it away.
Do those people even realise what they're doing? I mean, COME THE FUCK ON. It's not like you have to run a fucking marathon to get back to the fridge and put the meat back in there. But no, yeah, right, the space next to the gum looks perfectly fit for an expensive cut of beef. You fuckers. You fucking pieces of shit. God fucking damn I hate those people.

>> No.5114038

>work retail
>people who wait until they are fully checked out to look for their coupons
>line forms while they're looking
>in the meantime get phone calls to the store
>person on the phone needs a product in the store or to set up an appointment
Makes me mad. Don't get in line if you're not ready.

>> No.5114064
File: 66 KB, 550x412, 1341155807655.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5114025
By the end of my shift, I usually have 2-3 full carts of groceries by the service desk from people who just changed their minds, had multiple debit/credit cards denied, or forgot how much they had left in foodstamps.
Mostly from people just leaving shit on the shelves though.
Doesn't piss me off much, because i'm not the guy who puts the shit away.
You get used to the lazyness and apathy of the waddling, wheezing public.

The only thing that bothers me anymore is in the summer, when all the fatties try to squeeze their rolls into shorts and tiny shirts, looking like a busted can of biscuits.
I wasn't a drinking man till I started working at Walmart.

>> No.5114080

>>5114064

You know, I very often just don't care either. People are lazy shits, yeah. Don't understand why they put that shit in their carts in the first place but people are irrational, too. And idiots. And fuck them.

But when they just leave frozen/refrigerated fish or meat somewhere I think "Living beings died for that. Without a purpose". I'm not a vegetarian or anything but I make it a point to at least eat up all the meat because nothing should have died for me in vain. And those people just leave it out somewhere because "Lol I'm lazy"

>> No.5114099

>>5114080
Up until about a week ago, I still had people returning christmas shit.
They were returning cartfulls of gifts because they'd gone on a spending spree on black friday, and forgot that "Oh.. hey.. I don't have money for bills now.."
I try not to smirk, or say anything sarcastic.
Spending money you don't have so you 'feel rich' is just the American way, I guess.

>> No.5114193

>>5114038
Who cares?

>> No.5114205

>>5114038
>people who wait until they are fully checked out to look for their coupons

>cashier tells people the total
>"OH. RIGHT! Let me get my wallet real quick"
>they rummage through their bags for a minute or two and hold up everybody

I mean. It's not unheard of that you have to pay for your groceries when you're at the register. Maybe, just maybe, take out your wallet before the cashier starts scanning your items.

>> No.5114334

>Be in a city that is mostly white working class, alright place, not too exciting
>Several miles away are 2 entirely "African American" colleges
>Places of worthless degrees that blacks come to from several states away because of "muh edjumakasions"
>One entire side of town is now void of stores because of fights and theft from the "Students"
>Downtown grocery store had to go out of business because losing more money in the Armed Guards and theft from the "Students"

Fine. See a Michigan Illinois or Minnesota car plate in this town expect trouble

>Need some crap
>Go to WalMart
>Uh oh, First Week of the month, Government Free Money time, parking lot is full of Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota car plates
>The inside looks like New Nairobi had an explosion
>niggers racing the electric wheelchairs up and down the aisles hooting
>negretts having catfights, like rolling on the floor fights, in the frozen foods aisles
>niglets wandering around in just diapers

As /pol/ would say, the store personnel are the most Red-Pilled humans alive to put up with such subhuman behavior
At the Customer Service counter there is almost always 6+ carts filled with stuff that "Students" had picked up, put in their carts, but didn't want to buy at checkout
>I one time asked about that
>checkout lady said that the store usually just has to throw all those items away because of removed price tags or broken seals on the food items
>"Students" grab things off the shelves, open them, start eating them, put half eaten bags back on shelves or don't want to buy the items at the checkout
>Walking through the store
>See opened/empty beer/soda cans hidden behind other items on shelves
>What's that smell in the cereal area? Oh, like 5 dozen rotten eggs pushed away behind cereal boxes
>over in Lawn/Garden, getting something from bottom shelf, see 4 packages of decomposed ground beef hidden between floor and shelf

Summertime comes, blacks leave and the town rebuilds from the damage.

>> No.5114710

>>5114064
>looking like a busted can of biscuits
holy shit anon

>> No.5114752

>>5112779
This.
Nothing pisses me off quite like starting to pull into that great parking spot and BOOM, cart sitting in the motherfucking middle of the spot.
If you don't put your cart in the corral and just leave it there, go fuck yourself, you filthy nigger.

>> No.5114761

>>5114334
It's a very widespread problem, really.

>> No.5114769

>>5112616
I have only EVER seen pay/holds deposit coin/etc carts in Eurpoean countries.
Never once in America.

On the flipside... in Europe I've never paid for a baggage cart at the airport, but see foreign travelers perplexed that they must cough up 5 American dollars for a "SmarteCarte" at the terminal.

Also, wow, this thread reeks of some serious racism. Shitty people come in all colors, folks: don't just slap a label on a race because you happen to see it more.

>> No.5114785

>>5112957
>i can understand how that could be awkward/frustrating, but the positive effect letting them work has on their personal lives is huge.

THIS. My mother had a cousin who pretty much felt like a huge and sad burden to all of society because of a late in life disability, and a menial groccery job gave him back his confidence. He was well respected in the community, a fine worker for the task at hand, and didn't ask for much besides steady hours and pay.

>> No.5114790

>>5113725
>And I'm not being racist, but
oh boy...
>my personal experience
and there you have it, zero basis in reality

>> No.5114797

>>5114769
>>5114790
>getting upset or surprised over racism on 4chan

>> No.5114798

>>5114769
I hate all trashy people equally.

>> No.5114804

>>5114797
Rather over where race really does not factor into the behavior of shitty customers. Shitty people are just universal.

>> No.5114813

>>5114769

Well, Quebec is about as European as it gets in North America...

>> No.5114823

>>5114813
What about Mexico DF? It's about as shitty as Lisboa and certainly looks like Lisboa in any case.

>> No.5114845

>>5114823
>Mexico City looks like Lisbon

WTF? They look nothing alike.

>> No.5114856
File: 1.43 MB, 2894x2353, old montreal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5114823

Anti-gun welfare queens who cry about shit on a daily basis, high taxes if you actually bother to work, a sense of "We're so much better than every other country, especially the US" (which is hilarious because we're not even a country), ridiculous levels of corruption (the mafia controls fucking everything) and, well... Our food and architecture.

>> No.5114865

>>5114845
I've only seen pics of DF, but it resembles Lisbon to me. Am I wrong?

>> No.5114908

>>5114865

Mexico City is staggeringly large, chaotic, and has a lot of new architecture. Only the central core is full of colonial style architecture.

Lisbon is like a cute little town on a hillside, and every single thing is old.

That doesn't begin to mention the air.

>> No.5115699

>>5114804
No shitty people are only poor and black. I'm from the upper midwest though so maybe it's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>> No.5115740

>>5112611
There's nothing wrong with putting the trolley back into the corral you entitled fuckwit. Not even a cart pusher. All the other things you mentioned cause inconvenience, whereas that only has benefits.

>> No.5115743

>>5113614
Publix employee here. Being in the express lane when someone with full cartload comes through my line is the ultimate pet peeve. And it sucks because technically we're not allowed to say anything or turn them away. Hell we can't even announce at the end of the night that we're closing up because we might ~offend~ a customer.

>> No.5115772
File: 989 KB, 1440x2560, DSC_0036.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a shitload...
>people clogging up the checkout area with carts that contain 3 or 4 items and then abandoning the carts in the area leading towards the exit because apparently their single bag of goods is no longer heavy once its paid for.
^number one piss off for me...
>people walk in the middle of the aisle instead of keeping to one side
>people going backwards through the store (starting at frozen and ending in produce)
>people leaving garbage in the merchandise (pic related)
^why dont they just leave it in their cart or basket?
>people knock stuff on the ground and act like they didnt see anything
i hope all these niggers die...

>> No.5115777

>woman brings five year old kid with her to grocery store
>kid raises the worst fucking tantrum I have ever seen
>can hear screams from the other side of the store
>mother tries to ignore it and ultimately has to bring kid out of the store

This should be illegal.

>> No.5115808

>>5112691
people do this all the time because they think its faster because there is no line.

>> No.5115812

>>5112712
you buy a small quantity and if you dont like it you dont buy anymore. hey can i go test drive a new brand of cereal or pickles?

>cheap faggots used to come into my restaurant and ask if they can have a taste of something

>> No.5115817

you guys are judgemental dicks

>> No.5115820
File: 10 KB, 276x183, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5112634
>>5113237

>2011
>Construction workers building pic related
>Yell at them "HEY! I THINK YOU HAVE THE BLUEPRINTS UPSIDE DOWN!"
>Dirty looks abound

>> No.5115835

>>5113179
>Be in Canada
>Befriend a Intl student from Germany
>He has minor rage when we go to fast food places and all the customers ahead of us in line are dumbasses
I appreciate the way Germans follow rules and have a sense of etiquette about everything.
>this guy had the most organized binder ever with like a zillion different color codes and multiple color tabs on every single sheet of paper.

>> No.5115848

>>5115812
You are so poor and american it hurts.

>> No.5115850

Why paying for carts are bad:

>Shopping
>Have an item in cart
>Walk away to grab item
>Come back cart is gone
>Come back cart has something some else put in it
>Come back cart is being walked away by someone else
>That's my cart
>Oh sorry I didnt 'know
>Fuck you you know what you did
I live in a heavily white neighborhood where homes average 1 million for a small one.

>> No.5115858

>>5112611
>>deli

My groceries do this without me even asking them to.

>> No.5115876

There is nothing wrong with deciding what you want in a FF drive thru.

I do it all the time because you dont get a menu until you roll up to the speaker. I like to gauge my options and prices. I always say "Give me a second." If there's people behind me, 30-45 seconds is nothing of their time.

>> No.5115892

>>5113651
I dont understand why people feel the need to push their cart everywhere with them even in the narrow ass bakery aisles that are only 20 feet long.

I just leave my cart near one end and walk through the aisle. Find my croissants and walk back to my cart.

>> No.5115898

>>5112779
at some grocery stores they hire people to help you take your cart to your car and back. I think this is what OP is talking about, although OP is still an ungrateful faggot

>> No.5115900

>>5113654
I noticed this. Most of the people I see doing dick moves appear to be 30 to 60 year old wannabe yuppies acting like they are big shit even though we are in a NoFrills (Canadian chain of budget supermarkets).

>> No.5115915

>>5114025
And these are the same people that like every single thing in their house to be organized.

>> No.5115921

>>5115876
if there are 10 people behind you then that 30 seconds you wasted is actually 5 minutes of human life wasted.

>> No.5115928

>>5112611
How, exactly, is this bad? I bet you're one of those fags that leaves the cart in the parking spots you shitlord.

>> No.5115933

From the crack mayor town:

Everywhere
>Letting kids go unsupervised, causing chaos everywhere and refusing to take any responsibility of the aftermath. While you can't really control the loud screaming and noises, if you can't supervise your kids enough to make sure they're not throwing metal cans at other shoppers, hot pots of tea at other diners, or make alternate childcare arrangements, you shouldn't have any.
>Coughing, sneezing, burping, nose picking, teeth picking, and that disgusting, loud thing Asians do to gather snot in their mouth... at food and other people without covering up. In fact, some of these things shouldn't be done at all in public, covered up or not.
>Paying attention only to their phone, not at all to surroundings.

Grocery stores
>Using the item-limited express lanes with many more items than the limit. Even more so when the family refuses to line up elsewhere when escorted, pretending to not understand English or use other lame excuses, and barking back at employees who remind them in the politest manner.
>Holding up the express lanes with price checks, denied transactions, insisting to pay by card but can't figure out the machine or PIN, forcing employees to fetch additional items during their checkout, bartering, and attempted theft.
>Eating, drinking or using items before paying for them, if at all. Cherry season is not free snacking, spitting pits on the ground/at people season.
>Making a mess. e.g. digging through stock still inside boxes while staff is working to put items from another box on display, ripping and throwing corn husks everywhere on the floor, and trying to press harassment or other charges at staff when asked to stop ripping husks, or when asked to pay double for the ripped corn, just as the huge signs in huge print had warned everywhere.
>Urinating and shitting anywhere in the store except the bathrooms. Happens to all ages.

Restaurants
>Conversations where the sound level and action go beyond their own table.

>> No.5115938

>>5115921
I sometimes push the button on crosswalks in the direction I'm not going.

30 long seconds.

4-5 cars = 2+ minutes

One time I was walking near some school, pressed the button. 30 second wait and there was at least 10 cars, probably 15. It was like watching the world burn.

>> No.5115960

>>5112957
People don't believe in society anymore. Apparently it's every man for himself. I really hope society does collapse in our lifetimes so I can see the shit-eating grins wiped off these assholes' faces when they realize they really can't compete, and were dependent on society's mercies all along.

>> No.5115963

>>5115921
Generally, I agree. If you don't know what you want, then go inside and spend your own time, rather than wasting everyone else's. I agree with this with one exception: many fast food places close their lobbies long before they close the drive-through. If it's late and you have no idea what's on the menu (and considering how often certain places radically alter their menu -- I'm looking at you, Taco Bell), you're free to take your time within reason.

>> No.5115966

>>5115960
>companies no long reward long term commitment
>layoffs all the time
>elders don't equal wisdom, only old fashion outdated thinking
>reduce hours so no need to give health benefits
>lawsuits all the time over the littlest things
>housing market crazy that no one can afford without signing over to the devil
>dollar menu now value menu and mc doulbe is 1.30 or more
A shit time to live.

>> No.5115972

>>5115966
Yeah man back in the days it was all sunshine and holding hands and dying of some stupid disease or in a trench or just from malnurishment.

>> No.5115975

>>5115972
i'm talking about the golden days when we were born in the 90s

>> No.5115990

>>5112611

>standing in the middle of an isle talking, completely oblivious to your surroundings

>> No.5116010

>>5113644
Its not the breasts that are the problem. Its the fact that she is swapping bodily fluids (with a creature that randomly vomits and shits itself) where people eat or where food is sold. If they want to expose themselves like that, then it should be okay for non-moms to publicly show their tits if they please. But the mommies would get all up in arms because "BUT ITS DIFFERENT SHE ISN'T A MAAAWM AND HER TITS AREN'T RUINED".

>> No.5116045

>>5116010
>then it should be okay for non-moms to publicly show their tits if they please
It's actually legal in many states to go around topless.

>> No.5116047

>>5115975
None of the things you said were different in the 90s. Maybe housing, I don't know. Prices don't count because inflation and earning more money.

>> No.5116048

>>5112693
People carry your groceries for you?
You must be fat or disabled in some way.

>> No.5116049

>>5114769
I've seen one of these stores in Orlando, florida.

>> No.5116065

>>5115772
>your photo

Those stupid motherfuckers. Why don't they drink up beforehand? Or throw it in a readily-available bin once they're finished? No, they have to put it on the shelves. Assfucks.

>> No.5116072

>>5116049
I saw it at Biggs Market in Louisville, Kentucky, in the early 90s.

>> No.5116086

>>5115933
>From the crack mayor town:
Im still voting for Rob Ford again... What is your local supermarket cause that sounds like the No Frills near me.

>> No.5116092

>>5115933
>>Using the item-limited express lanes with many more items than the limit. Even more so when the family refuses to line up elsewhere when escorted, pretending to not understand English or use other lame excuses, and barking back at employees who remind them in the politest manner.
Toronto No Frills guy again and I see this shit all the time.
>Filipino couple told about the limit while in line
>Security guy on mall side asks one of them to take some of their shit and go to the back of the line
>They stand there and say they will each handle a transaction
>Security guy is not taking their shit and keeps telling them
>Husband eventually gets pissed off and just leaves
>Wife follows
Thanks Indian security guy!!! You actually saved me some time.

>> No.5116119

>>5116092
Fuck I'm voting for him too, but frankly it's due to lack of better options. He has the highest potential of doing the best job. If he must work from jail, so be it. Telecommute, flexible work hours, etc. In before subway fight.

I probably see all that shit mostly because I stick with nofrills, Price Chopper, Food Basics, and cheap, ethnic grocery stores. But PLEASE, you can shop on a budget without being pigs! I stay away from Chinatown even though the best deals are there. I just can't stand watching people gobble down or steal food and "pay back" by throwing out the longan shells and pits back into the bin, not to mention the spitting, people peeing in public out of nowhere... I'm not going to let myself be grouped and seen as one of those people. Bleach my skin white, give me blond hair and blue eyes before dragging me to that filth.

>> No.5116128

>>5116119
>Minority from Toronto
Fuck dude are you me?

BTW why dont Asians ever pay attention to where they are standing or going?

>> No.5116138

>>5116128
They came to your country, so they think they own it now. Also, their eyes and mind only focus on one thing - their phone. God forbid...
ask them to excuse themselves --> can't hear you over headphones
ask louder --> WAI U YELL SO RUDE
still ignored, walk around and accidentally brush against them --> I CALL POLICE

>> No.5116141

>>5116138
Even the ones without phones are fucked. At my building they stand at the main door when they are waiting to be picked up instead of standing to a side to people can use the door without asking them to move. Annoying as fuck.

>> No.5116166

I hate how people look both ways before crossing the street with their buggies and walk out in front of your car anyways.

>> No.5116207

>in safeway
>be cashier
>night almost over- store closes at 12
almost 11:45
cleaning my station- my friend/co-worker and I have planned to have a drink at the local bar
Suddenly, a crazy mammoth behemoth of the darkest negro decent explodes through the automatic sliding doors of our establishment.
AM GON NEED SUMMA DEM HAWT POCKEHS YO PEOPLE GOT.
Oh god shes so close to my face
WELL WHITE BOI I AINT GOT NO TIME FO PLAYIN.
i calmly tell her that the frozen goods section are at isle 10 next to the dairy products.
LISSEN HEA BOI. IM GON NEED YO TO GET DEM FO ME- I HAVE A HEART CONDITION SON.
As i just wanted this fat, sweat glistening human turd to just be as far away from me as possible, i went and picked up a pepperoni cheese hotpocket and handed it over to her
She then proceeded to choke on her own fat-encased inner throat and then garbled in frustration as she tried to tell that the product i gave her wasnt the one she wanted.
I WANTED DER X-TRA CHEEZ HAWT POCKERS. WHY YOU GOTTS TO PLAY MIND GAMES WITH ME WHITEY
I then explain to her that she didnt specify which pocket she wanted, and that she was oblidged to get it herself.
She then looked at my body as if she wanted to eat me or something and waddled out saying that she'll never shop at Safeway again and spit on my shoe.
A few days later a moridly obese 46ish old man comes to me while i was on my shift asking me if i abused his wife a few days go.
Before i could answer, he lunged his giant fat sacks for arms at me and then tackled me onto the ground.
I was covered by over 600 pounds of a greasy pimply old man and in the process, blacked out from suffocation.
About an hour later, i woke up- apparantly my manager called the cops on the fatass.
The cops were asking some questions to the guy.
"Sir what is your name?"
Fatty McFatterson
"Age?"
"Occupation?"
None, but i moderate the sports board on 4chan.
>mfw

>> No.5116215
File: 9 KB, 89x64, kiwi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I really hate it when a grocery is busy and 6 assholes come into an aisle with their fucking carts.

>> No.5116220

>>5113725
I see a bunch of white people doing that shit over here.

>> No.5116232

When you have 3 items and the express lane isn't open, so you head over to the normal lane. You're not in a hurry, no biggie. You and another person approach the lane at the same time, but they're a hair ahead of you. They have a cart completely packed with shit. They have made eye contact with you. They KNOW you only have 3 items. They do not let you go first.

Fucking infuriates me. Like, how can you be that big of a douche? I ALWAYS let people with just a couple items go ahead of me when I have a full cart. It's just common courtesy.

>> No.5116239

>>5114205
Shit, fast food fag and I get this one all the time.

>"Alright, your total will be $x.xx."
>"Pardon?"
>"That'll be $x.xx."
>two whole seconds later they dramatically sigh, slowly find their wallet, and throw a few bills on the counter

I don't know what else they expected.

>> No.5116241

>>5116232
This infuriates me especially when there is place on the conveyor belt but they dont start unloading till the person ahead of them is finished paying.

>> No.5116254

>behind a customer with a bunch of items
>they watch me as i place a single item on the conveyor belt almost a foot behind their pile of stuff
>they stare at my item
>they then reach for the plastic divider and place it between their junk and my single item

Its like they think the cashier wont notice or that I am going to forget why I am even in line.

>> No.5116283

>>5115772
>people going backwards through the store (starting at frozen and ending in produce)

Now you're just being autistic. And I don't mean that in the way everyone else does, that's something only actual autistic people would care about.

>> No.5116297

>>5113725
>And I'm not being racist, but *is racist*

>> No.5116305

im sure every store has some sort of club card for discounts

>people who proudly proclaim "i don't have a card" and stare blankly at me to do something, i'm a push-over so i usually slide my own to avoid trouble (idk how to approach this)
>dads who reach over me to slide their keytag in my scanner instead of me just using the gun
>dads who show off they can lift heavy shit by putting 10 cases of water, soda, and cat litter on the belt
>dads trying to "help" in general
>paper in plastic
>leaving your basket on the conveyor belt for me to reach in and grab all your shit out
>usually i leave reshops behind my register for someone who's assigned to collect them, but there's always the concerned housewife "oh my GOD did someone leave their ___ here??!?!?"
>"any cash back?" "NOT UNLESS ITS FREE HA HA"
>*scan* *error noise* "GUESS ITS FREE HA HA"

>> No.5116306

>>5116305
>this many dad events

Jesus, I never see dads at the grocery. I mean, I see men, but they're usually my age and clearly foreveralone.jpg with their soda and chips, or really old men whose wives are dead. I can't recall a single instance when a dad-age guy at the grocery. Wow. I now realize the town I live in relies entirely on women to shop.

>> No.5116312

>>5116297
if you consider him racist then either you must think racism is great or you have a very distorted view of reality

>> No.5116329
File: 452 KB, 640x480, patrckquestion.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5116305
>>leaving your basket on the conveyor belt for me to reach in and grab all your shit out

Is this bad? I usually only have like 7 or 8 small things in there and the cashier usually takes the hand-basket from me anyways to put it away. I thought I was just saving time and conveyor belt space.

If cashiers rage at me for this please tell me. I'd rather make things go as smoothly as possible.

>> No.5116336

>>5116329
You load your items onto the belt and stack the baskets up on the floor on the side where the belt begins.

>> No.5116341

>>5116336

I shop at Publix though and the cashier ALWAYS offers to take my basket away for me, 100% of the time. I've never seen them stacked on the ground. I don't want to start a stack either, because then it looks like I just dropped my shit on the floor and fucked off.

>> No.5116352

>>5116329
I take stuff out of the basket, because it would be more work for the cashier to have to reach in as opposed to just grabbing off the line. If you're using a basket, you won't have a ton of stuff anyway, so your space-usage on the belt would be minimal. I use the basket to separate my stuff from the person behind me, and just stack stuff in front of the basket on the cashier's side.

>> No.5116361

>>5116305
At a lot of places they give cashiers a special number to type like 400000001234 for people who don't have one they might assume yours has something like that

>> No.5116366

>>5116283
No Frills is always a busy clusterfuck of shopping carts so its irritating when you are stuck behind slow moving traffic and there is some person trying to go backwards.

>> No.5116378

>>5116329
Supposing there is a place to put your empty baskets I put everything on the conveyor. Or rather I turn my basket upside down and shake it.

>> No.5116379

>>5112656
My brother works at wal-mart as a cart pusher - his official title is "cart associate". I think it's a question of if it's a big enough store to make sense to have someone do it full time - since they've got thirty corrals there's always something to do.

>> No.5116383
File: 29 KB, 550x515, 1389796351920.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5112611
Judge me with their beady jew eyes.
I can buy chips if I want to, yes that is chocolate milk, yes that is purple fanta, yes that is 12L of pepsi, yes I have long hair and need to browse the womens section for hair ties, no I don't have children, these things are for me are for me, stop fucking looking at me and asking about my purchases.

>> No.5116386

Dicks

>> No.5116477

>>5112854
I remember there being one in Tempe when I used to live there, but I don't know if it was a chain. I remember that they used to have this little section for kids under 12 or something and I would play Digimon on a Playstation there. Shit, man, Fry's is cool.

(Polite sage for off-topic)

>> No.5116497

>>5115772
Why the fuck would you care about that? That doesn't hurt ANYTHING in and of itself.

>> No.5116501

>>5113338
I am lel, just too used to the Americanisms used on 4chan. At the waitrose and sainsbury's near me people are employed to tidy up the carts (trolleys!) and I can't think of a shop where I haven't been offered bagging assistance on one occasion or another.

>> No.5116610

>>5116239

You mean IT'S NOT FREE?!

>> No.5116652

>>5112707
That's normal in Europe

>> No.5116666

>people who try to chat with cashiers when there's a fucking long line, usually old shits
>people who start chatting with their friend and block an aisle with their stupid asses and carts
>people who block an aisle with their cart and stupidity
>people who spend fucking forever just looking at certain products and blocking the way of others
>screaming little crotch fruit that stupid parents just had to drag to the fucking store so everyone else can enjoy their screaming and whining and general bad behavior

man I fucking hate shopping

>> No.5116804

>>5116666
>blocking aisles
That hardly happens and you just say excuse me could you move thanks.

>kids in supermarkets
i hardly see whining kids and when i do it's fucking hilarious. the parents have that dead look inside.

>> No.5116817

>>5116804
Well good for you if they hardly ever happened to you!

I don't give a fuck what you've seen and experienced. These things happen often enough to me for them to be annoying.

>> No.5116831

>>5112973
You don't have to breast feed in public you disgusting bitch btw breast feeding is disgusting because of the suckling and noises coming from your baby it's fucking gross seeing your tits and baby moaning /suckling you can do that shit in the bathroom while normal people enjoy their food you inconsiderate fuck.

>> No.5116836

>not using google shopping for FREE DELIVERY for everyday shopping and heavy lifting
>Just go to grocery store for essentials like milk, meat and produce
Plebs.

>> No.5116868

>>5116817
>I don't give a fuck what you've seen and experienced
The horror of your life, Anon. The fucking horror.

>> No.5116880

One thing I absolutely despise:
>in line
>cashier is new/in training
>somebody in line starts yelling "PICK IT UP, MAN! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS"
>cashier gets nervous
>makes mistakes
>thing just doesn't scan in
>"COME ON JUST HURRY UP"
>cashier gets more and more nervous and makes more mistakes, everything takes more time, they are stressed out

Fuck those people. Seriously. Yelling at the cashier will not make them work fucking faster. You don't have time to go grocery shopping? Oh, gee, how about not going fucking grocery shopping you stupid fuck.

>> No.5116887

>>5116817
I agree with you, man. It does happen frequently.

>> No.5116889

>>5116880
I have lived in four different countries now and have never, not even once, ever seen anyone yell at someone running the till. Ever. Where do you live where this is a common occurrence? Russia? Eastern Ukraine? Belarus? I could imagine those rude fucks doing something like that, but not civilised people.

>> No.5116891

>>5116889

Germany.
Have witnessed that bullshit in Aldi, Rewe and Edeka

>> No.5116895

>>5112704
ITT one self entitled miserable fuck bitches about being expected to be a decent human being.

>> No.5116898

>>5116889
Nor have I. But in Canada we're too polite.

>> No.5116899

> TFW it feels like I'm at Walmart right now because my white trash neighbor who has 5 kids by 3 different women has visitation with them today and the seem to only communicate through SCREAMS

I want to yell at them to shut the fuck up but I'd probably get arrested and raped by police for communicating with someone else's children. I hate Walmart....

>> No.5116901

You guys probably would've hated me as a kid in the market. I had a few games to play b/c I was a fucking kid.

1. Follow the light reflection in the tiles and not step on the cracks wandering the aisle.

2. Touch everything on the shelf as I was sitting in the moving shopping cart

3. Play in the open bins of dried beans and lentils like it was arts and crafts

>> No.5116905

>>5116891
I'm surprised. Are you from Eastern Germany, then?

>> No.5116915

>>5116905

Nope, pretty much as Western as possible without being a Dutchman. And now I'm living in the North.

>> No.5116918

i want to just ban all the blacks, gays, and poor people from public places

>> No.5116920

>>5112657

this and OP is a lazy bitch. cart pushers aren't going to be out and about in the middle of a busy ass parking lot the entire time, and on busy days it's already difficult enough to navigate your way through all of the cars--now imagine there are fucking shopping carts all up in otherwise available parking spots. how is that not the customer's responsibility?

fuck, the local walmart is like that every night. it's ridiculous.

>> No.5116923

>>5116868
because I don't give a shit about your life? yeah the horror

>> No.5116925

>>5116915
Frisians?

>> No.5116930

>>5116901
I don't hate kids like you. I hate your parents.

You..... I pity.

>> No.5116932

>Walking out of store to car
>See old person and cart
>Cart rolls backwards towards my car
>Yell CART
>Old person cannot anything
>Hits car next to mine
>WHEW
>Old person just looks, leaves it there, and drives away

>> No.5116937

>>5116918
They're mutually inclusive. Most gays are poor and most homeless pigs are black...do the math. They fuck other men because they don't want to risk more child support payments.

>>5116920
>cart pushers aren't going to be out and about in the middle of a busy ass parking lot the entire time

a bloo blooo

You have ONE thing to do and you can't even be arsed to do it, seriously? If you don't want to push fucking carts like you're hired to do, go find another fucking job. I truly don't fucking understand Americans.

>fuck, the local walmart is like that every night. it's ridiculous.

BECAUSE THE CART BOYS AREN'T DOING THEIR JOB. You cunts only hire fucking entitled welfare cases who want money for free, what the fuck do you expect?

>> No.5116939

>>5116831

what are you subhuman?

hope for your sake you can reproduce asexually because it sounds like that's your only option at this point

>> No.5116948

>>5116937
>I truly don't fucking understand Americans.

dude, they have the cart racks out in the lots for a reason. they are AT MOST a fifteen second walk away. the job of a cart pusher is to return the carts FROM THE RACK back to the store. i truly don't understand lazy, inconsiderate fucks.

>> No.5116954

>>5116948
as a chinese american, white people are fucking lazy

>> No.5116956

>>5116939
He's one of those faggoty "baby racists" from reddit that makes a big fucking deal about hating babies. I have one friend like that, he gets theatrically angry whenever he hears a baby crying anywhere nearby to make sure we all know he hates babies (but of course he's too much of a little bitch to ever actually go tell the mom to take the baby somewhere else).

Usually you see it in angry dudes who stay virgins until they're like 28 and have a weird complex about pregnancy and act like any female who ever has a baby is some nasty skank because they're still stuck in high school mode, mentally.

>> No.5116970
File: 86 KB, 805x467, subway-hawaii-five-o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5116239
Good lord, this. So much this. I worked at Subway some time ago and this happened almost 100% of the time. People expected their order to always be $5, even when they're buying drinks, cookies, chips and shit.

You can always tell before they even say anything, just by the look on their dumb face. They have no concept of what they just ordered, or what tax is. They have this notion that they're going to spend x amount of money, and no matter what they order, it will come up to that price. You can just see in their vacant eyes that you're about to have to repeat their entire order and the price of each item.

They're always middle-aged white men and black women.

>> No.5116974

>>5116948
How about this, I come to your store, you do your fucking job like a good employee, and mind your own business? More than once I've had cart boys intentionally let carts slam into my car from the wind because of this shitty mentality that I should be doing their job for whatever fucked-up reason. Obviously, I go inside and tell their supervisor about the cunts but I come back later and they're still there, still getting paid. I could run the little fuckers over but then their welfare brood-mothers would just shit out two more to replace them.

>> No.5116975

>>5116831

I don't mind breastfeeding at all as long as the woman leaves the room. I don't want to hear that, I don't want to see that. Especially not when we're sitting at a table, eating. Have some decency.

But it seems that as soon as a kid pops out of her babybox, all rules suddenly change. Would she normally let her tit hang out when there are people she has never seen/just met are sitting around her? Nah.
Would she normally literally stop in the middle of the street or the aisle of a supermarket? No. But she just HAS to look at that fucking spitbubble her baby made because, who knows, a terrorist might have planted that there or something. Mothers can be really fucking infuriating.

>> No.5116981

>>5116970
>They're always middle-aged white men

Buttfrustrated black detected. That's right, those mean whites are always out to get you and your food stamps.

>> No.5116982

>>5116970
> or what tax is.

In that regard, America really is backwards though. Why don't you guys just include the tax in the price?
Some stores do, some don't, some do that only for certain items. It was an insane experience going shopping in Great American

>> No.5116985 [DELETED] 

>>5116948
Well, at least it's still there. Mexican take those shopping carts HOME with them so the neighborhood is filled with old carts all over the place.

>> No.5116993

>>5116990
Most minimum-wagers are. There's a reason for that.

>> No.5116990

>>5116981
>Buttfrustrated black detected. That's right, those mean whites are always out to get you and your food stamps.
Why would you think anon is black?

>> No.5116994

>>5116975
>minding my own business sitting on a bench downtown
>look across the street
>Is .. is that woman breast feeding on the bench
>Squint
>She looks at me and gives me the finger
>what the fuck
>nudge friend next to me and point
>he laughs
>lady is fuming mad
>eventually finishes
>tries to give us the dirtiest look but we are laughing

>> No.5116998

>>5116994

You made my evening

>> No.5116999

>>5116993
Little babby's first post on a food & cooking image board.

>> No.5117003

>>5116994
>Is .. is that woman breast feeding on the bench
This is unbelievable to you and causes you take take a second look to make sure?

>> No.5117009

>>5116974

>>5116974

okay first of all, i don't work at a supermarket. i'm a customer. i don't begrudge anyone for expecting me to leave my cart in the cart rack; i do it out of common sense.

but you obviously didn't read my post, right?

> the job of a cart pusher is to return the carts FROM THE RACK back to the store.

NOT the middle of the parking lot.

but what do you care? you're inconsiderate because you have an unrealistic sense of entitlement and want to piss everyone else off as much as you are.

>> No.5117010

>>5116993
Most minimum wagers in the US are white, actually. How can it be possible that of the 13% of Americans who are black, that they make up 75.000.001 of the minimum wage work force?
The US has about 313 million people, about 150million of whom earn minimum wage. If every black American worked minimum wage, that'd mean about 40 million minimum wagers are black. And that's far below half of all minimum wagers. You're just silly.

>> No.5117011

>>5117003
see
>>5116956

>she...she had a BABY? what a fucking nasty slut! brandon, come get a look at this!

>> No.5117012

>>5116981
I'm a privileged white male, hate to break it to you anon.

Black dudes never bitched, though. As much as this might shock your racist sensibilities, they're surprisingly good with their money. They'd always ask what their total would be while ordering. They'd conservatively order based on what they knew they could afford, and then would make another transaction for extras if possible.

No one else would do this, just based black dudes.

>> No.5117015

>>5117010
B-but I'm repeating what my dad said

>> No.5117016

>>5117012
>Black dudes never bitched, though. As much as this might shock your racist sensibilities

>>>/tumblr/

>> No.5117019
File: 2.68 MB, 320x176, my sides.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5116994
>She looks at me and gives me the finger
Pic related. Should have just ended the story there.

>> No.5117020

>>5116981
>be shitty troll
>quote part of a post
>literally next three words are "and black women"
>accuse poster of being black

>> No.5117021

>>5117016
>>/pol/
Grow up.

>> No.5117031
File: 125 KB, 1600x1170, 1390162592184.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5112973

I hear there's this device that women can use to milk themselves and store it in bottles so they don't have to whip out their disfigured tits in public or feed their spawn in the bathroom.

>> No.5117032

> having a problem with this

Murrica

>> No.5117035

>>5117031

why so uncomfortable with the human body?

we're all disgusting meat bags. get over it.

>> No.5117038

>>5112611
>>deli

Fuck you faggot. They have a bunch of different kinds. Course when I do it there isn't anyone waiting and I have a nice conversation with the deli person as it all transpires.

>> No.5117039

>>5116974
>>5117031
Why can't you fags ever post normally? You act like every fucking pregnant chick is some nasty walmart sewer mutant and every fucking kid is "spawn" or "brood" or "offspring". Take the fucking fedora off.

>> No.5117040

>>5117035
Would you be okay with me letting my dick flop around in public?

>> No.5117041

>>5117035
Would you be comfortable watching a stranger masturbate in front of you, or take a shit on the floor?

It's not an issue with the human body. It's an issue of publicly doing something that is private. No one wants to see you whip out a tit and pop it in your baby's mouth. That's cool in Africa. It's not cool at Nordstrom's.

>> No.5117042

>>5117032

not only are you inconveniencing the cart pushers if you don't do this, but the rest of the customers trying to navigate their way through a busy parking lot as well. thirty seconds of your time and everything runs so much more smoothly for everybody.

>> No.5117043

>>5116982
Lots of reasons. Tax varies from state to state (and occasionally the items themselves) . For mom and pop places they'll often include tax in the price, but corporate stores generally won't.

The norm is to not include it. Imagine a national ad campaign for a product. Are they supposed to list the price for each state (because they'll be different)? It's just easier to have a base price, and assume the customer knows the tax for the state they're in.

>> No.5117044

>>5117040
>a baby feeding = whipping your dick out in public
Your parents must be very disappointed in you.

Tell us how never having a girlfriend is really a blessing in disguise.

>> No.5117047

>>5117040

well, since i'm a chick, yeah. let's see em.

>> No.5117049

>>5117041
>carryin my baby
>baby starts crying
>oh fuck people are staring better quit her down
>place baby blanket over chest to cover
>lift shirt
>start to let baby suckle
>fuck everyone fucking staring jesus christ
>say "oh so it's okay if a woman does it but not me? fucking sexist"

>> No.5117050

>>5117040
You have literally never been around a female have you

>> No.5117055

>>5117047
You know the rules, slut. Tits, or gtfo.

>> No.5117058

>Tipping
>Tipping someone for something they're supposed to do (their job) after you pay them

>> No.5117061

>>5117049
If you would pump before leaving the house (which is always a smart idea to have a spare bottle ready) then people wouldn't stare. Just because you have a baby doesn't all of a sudden make it okay to disregard social norms. American society frowns on it. If they frown at you, sorry, too bad. Have that spare bottle ready for trips into public.

>> No.5117064

>>5117061
>not even having basic reading comprehension
So upsetting.

>> No.5117065
File: 175 KB, 500x375, 1370739210920.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5117039
It's the language of the edgy, possibly racist misanthrope. The good thing is it's a dead giveaway, no one else talks as tryhard as that, so you can immediately stop paying attention to them.

>> No.5117067

>>5116974
Note that the job of the "cart pusher" is not to push carts. My job as a Courtesy Clerk (I think that was the official title) was to:

>Bag groceries
>Put back all reshops (things people bring to the till but don't end up buying)
>Clean up spills
>Come running for any manager who called
>Any and all customer service that the cashiers couldn't do without leaving their stations
>Take out all trash and recycling
>Clean the floor at the end of each shift
>Clean the bathrooms at the end of each shift
and, whenever I have one or two spare fucking minutes
>Get all the carts

I really do not have the fucking time to walk all the way across the parking lot to get your damn cart. I guarantee I'm fucking busier than you, who doesn't have the time to walk 10 fucking seconds to one of the five cart drop-offs spaced around the lot.

>> No.5117074

>>5117061

>society's approval is the only truth

a civilized monkey is still a monkey.

people need to stop getting their panties in a bunch when their cultural guidelines are pushed every now and again. i'm sure it's absolutely traumatizing, dare i say a blasphemous insult to your highly civilized superiority, to witness a breast at a department store, but i think you can get over it.

>> No.5117079
File: 81 KB, 437x488, kenshiro is melting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have social anxiety (like in supermarkets)
>this thread

>> No.5117085

>>5117061
If breast-feeding is against American society, it is no wonder you guys are going down the tubes.

Maybe it explains the high infant mortality rate.

>> No.5117088

>>5117067
>I guarantee I'm fucking busier than you

Say that shit to anyone in a suit and see if they don't punch your fucking lights out, Welfare Jones.

>> No.5117090
File: 102 KB, 600x480, 1371162151213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>not being incredibly turned on by lactation
Get your euphoric shit together anon

>> No.5117095

>>5117088
Meant to imply "right now". IE - I'm busier doing all of that shit right then than you are out getting groceries.

>> No.5117096

>>5117085
>If breast-feeding is against American society
It's not. It's against neckbeard society because it combines the two things they hate, females and infants.

>> No.5117097

>>5117055

show me your dick, faggot.

>> No.5117100
File: 26 KB, 321x329, 1361408903730.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5117044
>tfw gay

>> No.5117102

>>5117074
The social contract exists for a reason . Drop the special snowflake bullshit .

>> No.5117106

>>5117097
n-no s-slut

>> No.5117108

>>5117102
>socialist detected
You are the special snowflake here.

>> No.5117111

>>5117102
Except no one's thrown bitch fits about it but edgy 20-year-olds like you in the past 15 or so years. You're the special snowflake, faggot.

>> No.5117113

>>5117096
/thread

>> No.5117117

>>5112620
>It's his job, if he didn't want to go get all the carts himself he shouldn't be doing it.

There are like a hundred carts at a time and one, maybe two guys working at once. Having a little common fucking decency is kind of a weird pet peeve.

>> No.5117125

>>5117117
if he doesn't like pushing le carts he should go back to le reddit

>> No.5117128 [DELETED] 

>>5114804
No, shitty people are usually spics or niggers or some other variant of subhuman.

>> No.5117135

>people bagging produce and then leaving it on a different produce table
>people leaving produce bags on random tables
>people leaving spilled grapes/berries/etc. on the floor
>people knocking anything off the shelf and not picking it back up
>people eating grapes out of the bag then putting the bag back

Amazingly I haven't had any bad experiences with kids or rude customers but then Target kind of attracts a higher class of shopper than Wal-Mart.

>> No.5117138

>>5117128
Who are, in turn, usually minimum-wagers or pregnant (or both).

>> No.5117144

>>5117138
It's almost like there's a correlation somewhere between being a shitty individual and not being white.

MIND BLOWING.

>> No.5117151

>>5117144
It's almost like there's a correlation between coming from /pol/ and being a fucking idiot too.

>> No.5117152

>>5117144
Must be a fun Sunday for you in your parents' home or dorm...

>> No.5117153

>>5117128
>>5117138
>>5117144
lmao you guys are trying so hard

>> No.5117160

>>5114769
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

>> No.5117170

Well this thread turned to shit really fast.

>> No.5117172

>>5117151
>>5117152
>>5117153
You seem upset, you new here?

>> No.5117176

>>5117111
The contract also prevents people from saying anything about it and we act like your not there. As soon as your out of earshot though every old crone who saw you starts bitching about it

>> No.5117177

>>5117172
You seem to have stumbled in from /b/ by mistake.

>> No.5117181

>>5117170
It's another "godddd aren't the people i pay to shovel food and convenience in my fat face just the worrrrrst" thread

those are allways all shit, all the time

>> No.5117185
File: 845 KB, 300x192, 1389902485764.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5112727
Every damn time I read 4chan, every damn time.....you fuckers make me lose faith in humanity.

Wow, a mentally handicapped person is bagging your fucking groceries, please try to hold back your vomit, but no one will blame you if you take pictures of them and laugh at them to their face, right?

How fucked up are you? You make fun of a person who had nothing to do with their condition. You could have been born with a mental or physical handicap, it is just a low probability.

You dont look cool acting like this. You dont sound cool acting like this. Either grow the fuck up, or shut the fuck up you cunt

>> No.5117186

>>5117177
>crying about racism
>on any board on 4chan
Yeah, no.

There's a reason even black waiters hate blacks. Stereotypes exist because of the behavior of the majority.

>> No.5117200

>>5117043

Seeing that the USA are one big clustercountry, they might consider unified taxes.

I see where you're coming from but they should at least write the price WITH tax on the pricetags. Or explicitly state if the price is with or without tax.

>> No.5117201

>>5117186

stereotypes can't justify hatred.

>> No.5117205

>>5117185
This thread's convinced me to jump ship to either Reddit or Something Awful. Want to come with?

>> No.5117208

>>5116975
It's funny that guys hate on breastfeeding, when a woman with her tits somehow showing on any other occasion would be oogled and hit on.
Breastfeeding is nothing profane. Get over it like a mature adult who understands it's not a sexual or digestive function.

>> No.5117217

>be eating out
>nothing fancy, just a little bistro
>I notice a woman two tables over breastfeeding her baby
>I continue eating because that's what mothers and babies do

Holy hell, how can you guys get so worked up over a woman breastfeeding? It's not like she's getting any on you.

>> No.5117218

>>5117201
Good thing hatred doesn't need to be justified then.

>> No.5117227

>>5117218
So racists aren't actually justified in hating other people, they just hate them because they hate them.

That makes sense.

>> No.5117230

>>5117208
>Get over it like a mature adult

where do you think you are, boy

>> No.5117233

>>5117205
I'm down with that. 4chan takes anonymity to a new level. If I ever saw a person talking shit to a mentally handicapped bagger in a grocery store, I would beat the shit out of them. Fucking cowards

>> No.5117235

It sucks that /ck/ has a post limit of 300.

>>5117208

The thing is that she would NEVER just have her tits out in any other situation. She would blush, feel embarrassed and whatnot, even though it's "just her tit".
But put a baby next to that tit and suddenly everything changes. I don't want to see that, I don't want to see her tit because that shit is not the fucking norm and it makes me feel uncomfortable. It's not like she's bound to that fucking chair or sofa to feed her baby. She could just go to the kitchen or hallway or bedroom. But no. If that baby doesn't get its milk RIGHT THIS INSTANT it'll implode.

>> No.5117236

>>5117230
A non NSFW board on a site I've been using for about 8 years.
This isn't /b/. It's a damn board for discussing food and cooking.

>> No.5117237

>>5117227
Nah, they are justified, they just don't need to be.
>needing a reason to hate scum

>> No.5117240

>>5117236
i was being ironic homie
i hate this thread too

>> No.5117246

>>5117235
>If that baby doesn't get its milk RIGHT THIS INSTANT it'll implode.

It'll start crying, and you'll bitch about that even more

Holy shit, you sound like you don't even go out into public anyway, how do you even care about this

>> No.5117252

>>5117233
No you wouldn't you fucking pussy.

>> No.5117254

>>5117236
So why are you here contributing to shitposting instead of hiding the thread and moving on, then?

No one forced you to post here.

>> No.5117255

>>5117236
Non NSFW is usually signified with SFW, dear internet veteran.

>> No.5117263

>>5117252
my brother is mentally handicapped and we worked at the same mcdonalds, people would make fun of him to me not knowing we were related. I laughed it off at first, but as the shit built up over years and years, I got really fucking tired of it. It's not funny. It's not cute. You are an asshole for doing it, and yes, I will tell you to stop, and if you dont, ill punch you. Not you in this case but the hypothetical you.

>> No.5117264

>>5117235

>I don't want to see her tit because that shit is not the fucking norm and it makes me feel uncomfortable
>Not the fucking norm
>Uncomfortable

Oh Christ. This is just embarrassing.

>> No.5117265

>>5117255
People who strenuously enforce internet lingo are usually the newest fucks around

>> No.5117266

>>5117252
Yeah I would. Are you anywhere near southern CA? I'll fight you right now, punk ass bitch.

>> No.5117267

>>5116937
>You have ONE thing to do and you can't even be arsed to do it, seriously?

Except that isn't the only thing they're doing. Employees will duck out to do a 'cart run' when things are slowing down a little and they aren't needed somewhere else.

You have no sense of personal responsibility, OP, and you are the worst type of person. The world would literally improve a little bit if you killed yourself.

>> No.5117270

>>5117205
You have no endurance. This too shall pass.

>> No.5117272

>>5117263
Lol you were working the same job as your retard brother. Who's the real retard here?

>> No.5117274

>>5117246
>It'll start crying, and you'll bitch about that even more

Babies are crying ALL the time. There is no pause to that shit. Everything sets them off. So, yeah, that woman should get the fuck out of the room and show some fucking decency and consideration for her fellow human beings.
But mothers think they have a "get out of literally every socially unacceptable thing I do for free" card because of their little "angels". "Oh, let me just change your diaper while people are eating right there.", "Oh, let me just pull my breast out in the middle of a conversation", "Oh you wanted to get to the canned beans? WELL FUCK YOU my baby made a noise and I just have to block this way with the far-too-large stroller instead of moving to the side a bit".
It doesn't take much to not bother people with that. It really doesn't. But no, she's a mother, that's acceptable.
Hold on a second, you're BURPING AT THE TABLE? HOW DARE YOU
YOUR BALLS ARE ITCHING AND YOU WANT TO SCRATCH THEM RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW?

Yeah fuck that bullshit. Get out of the fucking room to change diapers or shove your nipple into the baby's mouth. And get out of the fucking way with your fucking baby stroller

>> No.5117277

>>5117235
>she would NEVER have her tits out in any other situation
Well, no, but milk isn't exactly coming out of the thumb at the moment. The tit's kind of necessary.

>I don't want to see that
Who is following you around and forcing you to look at breastfeeding women?

>It's not like she's bound to that fucking chair or sofa
Holy shit, YOU try breastfeeding a baby while on your feet and without any kind of support.

>> No.5117282

>>5117265
"Non NSFW" is stupid if you have any idea what it means, on the internet or somewhere else.

>> No.5117287

>>5117274
>women
>show decency

Now you have fucked up.

>> No.5117293

>>5117274

>And get out of the fucking way with your fucking baby stroller

Don't want to slow you down while you're speed-waddling toward Hot Topic's fire sale on Game of Thrones fedoras and XXXXL T-Shirts, do we Blobbo?

>> No.5117294

>>5117282
I'm not even him nigga, just stop being playing the autistic Internet Police shit, it brings down the overall quality of any board

>> No.5117296

Just a question: how many of you have ever truly worked in retail or grocery stores?

Everything here seems to be coming from a very clearly "the customer knows best" perspective. Consider that you may be part o f the problem.

>> No.5117302

>>5117135
Somebody works in the produce department. Do you grub out? Fav fruit/veg?

>> No.5117303

>>5117294
I didn't say it because I wanted him to adhere to any sacred internet rules, it's just stupid to say "non not safe for work".

>> No.5117310

>>5117293

Oh I bet you love it just standing there behind a mother wiping the baby's spit out of its face while all you want to get is a pound of tomatoes. And whenever you ask you get a glare, scoff and "How dare you, I'm taking care of my child!"

>> No.5117311

>>5117272
I was working at mcdonalds, yeah. Everyone is sort of an idiot working there. I worked there throughout high school and college to teach myself humility. It is something a lot of snot nosed punks like you should learn about. It is easy to think: "I'm smart, I'm in college, I dont need a fucking job with these fucking low-lives." Working at a shitty low tier restaurant puts things in prospective. If you go through life thinking you are better than other people, you will be an asshole, and your only friends will be assholes. You will marry a gigantic devoid-of-personality slut. You will have 2 little ungrateful shithead kids. They will grow up, you and your shitty wife will cheat on each other. Your will divorce eventually. You will die alone because you never learned that you can't go through life being a motherfucker.

That's why I worked at Mcdonalds. Im not saying people need to, but it just helped me personally, that, and you sound like a shithead.

>> No.5117313

>>5117274
>Babies are crying ALL the time.
Much like you right now, you overreacting bitch. Some babies cry more than others, but your average run-of-the-mill baby cries when it requires some sort of attention from a parent.

But no, they shouldn't be allowed to because the antisocial autist two tables over takes umbrage.

Get fucked.

>> No.5117317

>>5117296

I worked at a CVS for a year as a Shift Supervisor (aka, barely not a cashier). No doubt that the people who have never worked in that position can be some seriously scummy crybaby faggots. Once you're on the other side of the counter, you're aware of exactly what that shit is like and how best to handle it as a customer.

I have a friend who bartended for years, and he's got that same perspective on service industry people. He always used to get on my bad behavior in restaurants and at bars, and his input had weight with me because of his experience.

>> No.5117319

>>5117302
>tfw you work in produce for 5 years and transfer to deli because it's more laid back
>new produce manager shows up a month later, fires literally everyone in there but one girl, one day after the other, after he sees a video of them eating stuff in the back
>tfw you used to eat tons of shit back there on-camera and the old manager never gave a fuck

Dodged a fucking bullet man

>> No.5117320

>>5117311
Should have stayed there, retard.

>> No.5117325

>>5117313
>But no, they shouldn't be allowed to

When the fuck have I ever said that? Are you not able to read?
Here, let me repeat myself: "leave the room to feed the baby, don't change the diapers of your kid in public, don't block the way with the stroller". It really isn't rocket surgery but mothers can't wrap their heads around that. It's like all of the fucking sudden, the world revolves solely around them

>> No.5117326

>>5117310
It doesn't rattle me as much as it does you, because IT FUCKING SHOULDN'T.

Fuck's sake. Are you a brain surgeon who routinely shops for tomatoes on the way to emergency surgery or something?

And what's stopping you from saying "Sorry, could I just get some of those tomatoes? Thanks."

Communicating with other human beings is not that goddamn hard.

>> No.5117332

>>5117311
Honestly, this. Everyone needs to work at least one shit job in their lifetime. The world needs fewer people with superiority complexes.

>> No.5117334
File: 1.87 MB, 236x224, 1389152058113.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5117320
>mfw you prove my point.

Your existence is why I am not an asshole. People like you. Congratulations, you have won the internet

>> No.5117337

>>5117326
> because IT FUCKING SHOULDN'T.

So replace the mother with a stroller with a fat neckbeard and a shopping cart full of frozen ready meals.

And it seems you really are unable to read.
>And what's stopping you from saying "Sorry, could I just get some of those tomatoes? Thanks."

>And whenever you ask you get a glare, scoff and "How dare you, I'm taking care of my child!"

>> No.5117343

>>5117334
>thinking you have a point
I stopped taking you seriously when you admitted to have worked a job any retard can do, and I stopped reading your last post after "prospective" (it's wrong, retard).

>> No.5117348

>>5117266
Is /b/ down?

>> No.5117349

>>5117337
>Glare, scoff and blah blah blah
Except no, this doesn't happen whenever you ask, because it's just a fantasy you've constructed in order to justify being an antisocial piece of shit.

Sure, it might happen sometimes, because some people are massive pieces of shit (case in point: your worthless ass). That shouldn't dictate everything you fucking do.

>> No.5117352

>>5117325
Diapers are typically changed in a restroom is amenities are provided. It makes sense: you're dealing with fecal matter, so keeping it out of sanitary spaces is important. If no changing table is provided though, do you seriously think a caretaker wants to place their child on a bathroom floor? In that case, they might have to do it somewhere more public.
Blocking the way with strollers is rude, yes, as it prevents the mobility of other people. However, smart parents have learned how to navigate effectively.

Please, tell me again how breast feeding is either unhygienic to your space, or physically in your way?

>> No.5117353

>>5117337
Haha, what's with all the hypothetical shit?

>imagine the mom is now a neckbeard
>imagine the baby is his dick
>imagine her tits are gallons of gasoline

shut up you fucking moron, you sound like you're from /v/ with your nonsense analogies

>> No.5117357

>>5117348
You scared, motherfucker?

>> No.5117359

>>5117349
>because it's just a fantasy you've constructed

>personal experience suddenly turns into a fantasy construct

Well what do you know, even people on /ck/ sometimes turn out to be idiots.

>> No.5117361

>>5117343

>Hurr im just respondan cause im smart dont care lol ur 2dum its 2funny LOL

Underaged b&

I don't frequent /ck/ but I had always hoped the posters were better than this hack shit.

>> No.5117367

>>5117361
Life doesn't get better for retards like you. Better get used to it.

>> No.5117372

>>5117359

A boo a bloo bloo. It happened once and now your widdle feelings are hurt?

For fuck's sake. Lock yourself in your room and have supplies delivered to you. You're obviously incapable of even being in society without breaking down.

>> No.5117379

>>5117343
my apologies, perspective. I believe the term here is ad hominem?? You are choosing to point out a grammar mistake, rather than actually listen.

>> No.5117385

>>5117367

I wasn't even the guy you were arguing with. You're just such an enormous faggot that I had to let you know in the hopes that you one day change your ways, instead of behaving like a human compost pile.

>> No.5117391

>>5117372

How fast you changed from "Hurr it's all in your mind u stupid neckbert" to "OH SO IT HAPPENED JUST ONCE GET OVER IT". Have I ever mentioned the number of occurences? No, you fucking pro. So before throwing out wild assumptions, just keep your toes still.

>>5117352
>[The diaper part]
I have NO problem at all with diapers being changed in the restroom. None at all. But when a woman is changing its baby's diapers on a public bench in front of a fucking restaurant where people eat (and are seated outside), that's too fucking much. Ask the restaurant employees if you could use the restroom for just a second to change the diapers. It's not that hard.

And for some weird reason I find it wildly inappropriate when a woman gets her tits out in a group in the middle of a conversation.

>> No.5117398

>>5117379
It would be an ad hominem if I told you what you said was wrong because you worked a retard job. What I did say is that I stopped caring about your viewpoints after you revealed that. Can't force anyone to listen, especially not with such an account of your abilities.

>> No.5117408

>>5117398
dude, you crack me up. you obviously are looking for some sort of last word bullshit here. I really dont care if this is how you are in real life, cause I know people who act like you. I served them for years at mcdonalds. You think you can look down on people because they serve you food. You must be really fucking happy

>> No.5117410

>>5117391
Because the idea that all women will say this at all times is fucking fiction, you mongoloid.

I couldn't give two shits about how often you say it's happened to you.

>The diaper retardation
The shit isn't going to levitate onto your table. Fuck, it's not even on restaurant property. If the sight alone bothers you so much, look away. Or pluck out both your eyes, whichever works.

>> No.5117411

>>5117391

If there's a woman changing her diaper in a dining area, just tell them/the waiter that it's a health code violation (it is) and that shit'll get resolved pretty quickly.

I had to deal with this all the time when I worked at a science center. People would change their kids right on the floor. I had to tell them it was the law that they not do that, and they always complied.

>> No.5117418

>>5117411
The thing is, it's not in the dining area. He's describing a situation in which it may even be across the street from the dining area. That's how autismal this fuckface is.

>> No.5117419

>>5117408
I was merely explaining my motives, because I like not to be misunderstood. I'm not out for the last word, so reply to this with whatever you want and the conversation ends.

>> No.5117425

>>5117419
ok. If you think mentally handicapped people shouldnt have jobs like this, you are an asshole.

>> No.5117439

New poster to this mother argument business.

I've always had a problem with poop. It disgusts me a lot more than others. Like when I got a puppies, cleaning up its shit made me gag and almost vomit. I have to use a LOT of paper towels and ensure that none of it touches me.

So whoever is arguing against changing diapers in public ANYWHERE ELSE besides a bathroom has got my support.

As far as breast feeding goes it is just blatant exhibitionism. They get off on doing it. Because they make breast pumps and you can store breast milk and take bottles of it with you.

>> No.5117447
File: 117 KB, 700x532, projection[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5117439

>They get off on doing it.

>> No.5117454

>>5117447
Not projection at all
Modest women would not whip their tit out for all the world to see. They would go to the bathroom, go into a stall and feed their baby. Uncouth women who are either so trashy to not give a fuck or those who get some kind of "le edgy" thrill from whipping out their tits are the ones that breast feed in public.

>> No.5117456

>>5117185
>You make fun of a person who had nothing to do with their condition.
So what? Just because retards didn't earn being retarded doesn't make retards any less shit to be around.

>>5117205
lel, get the fuck out, you will not be missed.

>> No.5117460

>>5117272
Deepening on the guys age it's normal. 25 and under working fast food is common job for college/Highschool students. To be nice he got his brother a job there because the manager is cool and this way he can keep an eye on and help the disabled sibling. If this is not being a legit Bro Idk what is.

>> No.5117501

I work at Trader Joe's.

>I ONLY CAME IN FOR ONE THING XDXDXD

Literally everybody fucking says this like it's the funniest thing in the goddamn world. I DON'T CARE. IT'S LIKE YOU THINK I'M JUDGING YOU FOR YOUR GROCERIES. I AM NOT. I DON'T CARE.

GODDAMN

>> No.5117616

>>5117501
I don't have Trader Joe's around here.
Can you explain this at all?
What is the one thing?
Why can't they get multiple thngs?

>> No.5117650

>>5117410
>Because the idea that all women will say this at all times is fucking fiction, you mongoloid.

Remind me again where I wrote that every woman does that. I never did, you professional.

>The shit isn't going to levitate onto your table.

Oh right, you'd be perfectly fine if somebody just squatted down right next to your table, took a shit, wiped his ass and just continued his path down the city streets.
You fucking idiot fuck, it's disgusting. The fact that you seem to be a mother doesn't change that.

>> No.5117653

>>5117501

I don't get that. Why are people even announcing for what they're there for?

In Germany, Trader Joe's is just an Aldi brand. Don't know if they even make anything else but Iced Tea

>> No.5118043

>>5116497
see
>>5116283

Its almost akin to someone trying to drive the wrong way down a one way street during rush hour. Made worse by lazy people who take an entire trolley just to buy 4 things.

>> No.5118183

>>5117090
mah nigga

>> No.5118202

>>5117454
i think i might be the only person itt who has breast fed a child.
>bathroom
seriously could take 30-45 minutes and unless you are in a nice department store or kids store with a breast feeding area, that means you are sitting there in a nasty stall exposing the child to all kinds of shit (literally) while you smell people blowing up the toilet.
>pumping and bottling
one of the perks of breast feeding is to not need to carry around bottles. you don't have to carry formula, and there's nothing to wash when you get home. also, a pump is nearly $300 for a good one and pumping instead of nursing can decrease your milk supply

yea, a normal woman would try to cover herself with one of the many covers out there, but get a grip on your autism. it's a child eating. it does it differently from you because it can't eat like you, but it's temporary. can't believe that they disproved autism coming from mommy not loving you enough because that would explain so much...

>> No.5118261

>>5118202
fucking wrecked yo

good way to end an otherwise depressing thread full of miserable autism

>> No.5118278

>>5116804
sounds like you normally shop in the mornings/daytime or something.

>> No.5118319

>>5117044
its just awkward as a dude, worst is when the feeding mother is looking around to see if anyone stares or makes eye contact with them instead of focusing on their own baby.

imagine if i got a semi chub "no reason boner" in my pants while just standing around in the middle of the store minding my own business. im 99% sure some cunt would feel weird about it and bitch about my body functioning the way it was designed online.

>> No.5118352

>>5117208
breastfeeding is like an intimate physical moment of bonding between 2 people which is what makes it awkward especially when you are a man and unable to relate to them.

same way some people have issues being affectionate in public...