[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 55 KB, 400x400, 999.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4666216 No.4666216 [Reply] [Original]

Can I make a confession?

I love shitty mall pizza.

Love it. I pile on all the grated cheese, pepper flakes, oregano, and garlic salt they have and just chow down. Sometimes I have some pasta on the side if they have that.

I love it. And also going to the mall is great in summer when all the girls are there in skimpy little outfits for me to leer at. I imagine what it would be like to tongue their young willing pussies.

But mostly I just focus on my pizza.

>> No.4666221

>>4666216
You're not alone. I love shitty pizza, and I REALLY love shitty pizza with shitty fake parm piled on top.

>> No.4666262

>>4666216
Last time I went to the mall, I was about to get pizza until I saw a fly crawl into one of the sandwiches they had sitting out. I'll probably never eat it again

>> No.4666285

What, like Sbarros?
I fucking miss those lunachables pizza.

>> No.4666289

>>4666216

> And also going to the mall is great in summer when all the girls are there in skimpy little outfits for me to leer at

People still do this? You have the internet now

>> No.4666324

I used to work in a pretty prominent casual fine dining joint a year back. Summer was fucking hell, as most places are here. My every-other-night meal was getting one of those shitty take and cook pizzas from our grocery store and a 6 pack of woodchuck.

I was on the line, and our chef loved me, so I could have made whatever the fuck I wanted, but I always just wanted super shitty pizza. I still fucking do this shit at least once a week, usually after the Saturday night rush where I work at now.

Shitty pizza is perfect. Kill 4 slices, drink a bit, fall asleep, wake up feeling like shit, hit work again. It's like being in a perpetual state of operating at like 60% of what you could be. It's zen in a really weird way.

>> No.4666386

>>4666324
>It's like being in a perpetual state of operating at like 60% of what you could be. It's zen in a really weird way.
That spoke to me in a way that I can't quite put my finger on. Kudos to you, anon.

>> No.4666389

So... shitty foods confession thread?

I like those buffalo chicken breaded roller things at gas stations. Maybe because it was a college staple (along with whatever station's cheapest generic brand zero energy drink was) but I still crave them when I walk past.

>> No.4666393

I have a weak spot for mall food orange chicken. Fucking disgusting, I can never finish it, but the first half the plate is bliss. Even more so if I get the fried rice that's been stewing in unidentifiable grease for the past 8 hours. So good.

>> No.4666403
File: 9 KB, 196x186, 1366913900374.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4666216
>And also going to the mall is great in summer when all the girls are there in skimpy little outfits for me to leer at. I imagine what it would be like to tongue their young willing pussies.

>> No.4666405

Slim Jims. Dat orange grease.

>> No.4666406

>>4666324
>It's like being in a perpetual state of operating at like 60% of what you could be. It's zen in a really weird way.

Damn, dude.

Damn.

>> No.4666421
File: 10 KB, 259x194, taco shits.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Confession.

I love those shitty 2 for a dollar tacos from Jack in the Box. Especially when I'm not sober. I hate myself for liking them so much and was even in denial for awhile, I've come to terms with my defect though. I don't let people IRL know about my downfall, it's too shameful.

>> No.4666429

>>4666421
i used to fucking love those.

for the past year i've been watching what i eat, trying to incorporate more raw fruits and veggies, blah boring blah blahhhfdsfdsaa

and anyway, so whenever i have a free day, i always just want gooey fucking casseroles or nachos. i just want something savory and thick and stomach-warming. god i cannot wait until thanksgiving.

>> No.4666432

those stick things with filling at 7-11 are really good

I ate them everyday for 3 weeks when I was on a job and washed them down with slurpees

>> No.4666439
File: 40 KB, 344x339, chimichangas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4666429
Same, watching my diet too. I allow myself a cheat day about twice a month. Unfortunately I go out and get drunk about twice a month and end up getting a fat sack of these on the way home in part due to my loss of inhibition. Tastes so good, fall asleep happy. Wake up the next morning and hate myself for accidentally wasting yet another cheat day on a shitty sack of deep fried tacos.

Going out later and it is my cheat weekend. I'm fucking determined to just come home and eat some apples. I can't blow it, gonna have Tex Mex w the folks tomorrow and I really want a chimichanga for my cheat.

>> No.4666441

What do you think of gas station pizza?

>> No.4666466

sbarro makes the finest pizza on earth.