[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 497 KB, 349x240, dance.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4387478 No.4387478 [Reply] [Original]

Hello /ck/, do you have a good book/website/etc with a lot of cookie recipes?

I'm not talking about the very decadent american-style chocolate chip cookie(nothing wrong with those). I was looking for something more delicate, so me and my GF have something sweet to eat.

I always do this "galete"(I'm pretty sure it's french for round candy) that my friend taught me. Sugar+Butter+Flour+Baking powder(cookie base) + Ginger and Cinnamon, I was thinking of adding sesame seed for nuttyness and texture. What do you guys think?

>> No.4387522
File: 292 KB, 600x400, almond-lace-cookies-13-600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How about lace cookies? Pic related.

Martha Stewart's Cookie book is excellent, but a lot of what's offered in there are your typical dense, chewy cookies.

>> No.4387549

>>4387522
Those look good, I'll give them a try

>> No.4387565

http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-earl-gre-13268

I like these a hell of a lot, and you can like, just slice a few off at the time when you're having a sweet tooth moment. Comments are definitely worth reading, btw, some tips in case they come out too buttery for your liking/etc.