[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 114 KB, 1000x557, emmerich-lazlo-kenia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4378136 No.4378136 [Reply] [Original]

Okay this is my situation:

I got diagnosed for crohn's disease, it's chronic (and chronic is medicine to it rofl) stomach infection. I need to change my diet to to no grains and no high carb shit potatoes rice etc.. I also need to stop smoking cigarettes and getting drunk, I'm saving like 200 euros every month from this, I was thinking I spend it on super foods or supplements. Any ideas? I was thinking I could afford to make like one like smoothie from fruits superfoods quark (no whey cause I can't eat artificial flavors or sugar that much either) organic juice and maybe raw egg there too or something I don't know the recipe, but maybe you could help me out to get the healthiest "must-haves"?

thanks bro's :D

>> No.4378146

whey has nothing to do with artificial flavors or colors. Have you ever heard of GAPS? It is a special diet, It has been helpful with crohn's and colitis.

>> No.4378152

>>4378146
oh, and this http://www.riddlelove.com/2013/01/a-year-of-smoothies-10-seasonal.html<wbr>

>> No.4378420

>>4378146
well only thing came to my mind was chocolate whey dunno why, got me confused..

I'm doing low carb no grain high fat high protein diet.. also fruits and veggies,,

and I more like care for the smoothie to be super healthy I mean I will buy acai-powder and maca-powder also hemp seeds.. then some quark there too for protein and fruits and berries and some juice or something maybe even milk I don't know.. I have to try this out.. I looked at the smoothie recipes you gave me they were fine and tasty I will probably even end up doing some of em in some point but now I wanted to find like the healthiest smoothie possible

>> No.4378436

here you go. >>4374586

>> No.4378469

Hey.
I also have upper intestinal and stomach Crohn's. It's bad when it flares up. I just give up on solid food altogether, nothing stays down.

Of course you need to stop smoking, that is the primary cause of Crohn's flares. But grains and carb intake doesn't do fuck all. Crohn's is largely unrelated to diet. What medical service fed you this tripe?

>> No.4379092

dietdoctor.com
fathead-movie.com

paleohacks.com

>> No.4379153

>>4379092
:) fathead! I never thought anyone on /ck/ would ever reference that.