[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 87 KB, 500x298, pizza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4289544 No.4289544 [Reply] [Original]

What was the worst pizza you ever had?

>> No.4289549

papa johns

>> No.4289557

Little Caesars makes some pretty shitty pizza, but Canadian 2-for-1 takes the cake.

>> No.4289560

I had an ex gf whose mom was into healthy eating. She made a "healthy" pizza for dinner one night when I was at their house. It had an incredibly tough and chewy whole wheat crust, what tasted like straight no salt tomato sauce from a can and fat free mozzarella on top.

It was fucking terrible. I choked down a couple slices though to be nice and then me and the gf went out directly after that to get a couple of burgers.

>> No.4289561

Cardboard pizzas from many palce around town. They all have different name, but they somehow manage to make the exact same disgusting pizza.

Worst is probably 2 pour 1 in montréal

>> No.4289572

those frozen pizzas that don't even have a real crust, i think they're called tonys or totinos or something

literally every other pizza i've had has been good

>> No.4289573

pizza hut, no doubt. i fucken hate thick bread pizza with too much grease and cheese

>> No.4289576

papa johns. i got it free for guessing the coin toss correctly for the super bowl.

it gave me diarrhea

>> No.4289581

This place called artisan pizza

the guy making the pizza was sudanese. Fuckin hate that piece of shit species.

I was high and it still tasted gross.

>> No.4289600

Canadian fast food pizza is as bad as American high school cafeteria pizza, they're tied for the worst in my mind.

>> No.4289605

This place called pizza time in Japan. I even ordered a western style pizza and I swear that a totinos pizza was better. Cafeteria school pizza is better. And a small was over 25 dollars too!

>> No.4289609

Dominos
/thread

>> No.4289610
File: 19 KB, 288x467, what.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>no one says sbarro

>> No.4289611

>>4289600
I haven't had a decent slice of pizza since moving from east coast US near NY/NJ to west coast Canada. It's like no one here has ever tasted a slice of pizza. The fast food is just a symptom of a bigger problem.

>> No.4289640

>>4289610
Sbarro is pretty good, for mall/airport food.

>> No.4289642

>>4289611

"new york pizza" is one of the most overrated things on earth

>> No.4289646

>>4289642
nah

>> No.4289647

>>4289611
It could just be a west coast thing. I'm from the east coast of Canada and could get awesome pizza there.

Moved to the west coast and the pizza is horrible.

>> No.4289652

the shit they fed us in elementary school

also that "artisan pizza" shit from dominos, it's like eating a cracker with a leaf on it

>> No.4289665

>>4289572
you are thinking of totinos. Tonys, red barons, and freschetta are owned by schwans and they use all real ingredients.

NOTHING on totinos is real

>> No.4289684

I...don't think I've ever had a BAD pizza.

Seattle here.

>> No.4289686
File: 36 KB, 352x366, 1361599612480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Whenever my dad orders papa murphy's he doesn't believe in pre-heating (let alone using an oven thermometer). Nor does he believe in taking the pizza off the paper tray ever to crisp up the crust.

I think I would rather have a well-made Jack's or Tombstone over that crap.

>> No.4289688

Cornbread pizza with crushed tomatoes and ground beef. Pig disgusting elementary school pizza.

>> No.4289693
File: 119 KB, 478x700, 1358047272416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I once tried to order a white pizza from Dominoes

I got a pizza with onions, no cheese, and red sauce. Got another one for free, but still

I had a really shitty pepperoni one from Sam's one time, for some reason I couldnt figure out it was just awful

>> No.4289695

Some local place my Dad used to love back in Arlington.

They put way too much sugar in the sauce and then absolutely loaded it down with peppers and onions. The toppings always slid off because the sauce had way too much of the pepper and onion in it.

And it heated up like shit. Microwaved or slowly reheated in the oven; didn't matter. This shit had about a 1-2 hour half-life after which point it was completely inedible.

>> No.4289698
File: 18 KB, 300x225, school-lunch-again.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4289652
the rectangle shit?

>> No.4289702

Those oversized puck-shaped microwavable pizzas, if those count at all.
>>4289698
Close second.
>>4289665
I liked the taste of those once, but fuck if there is any value in them otherwise.

>> No.4289705

>>4289702

Those puck pizzas are actually pretty good if done in the oven. They're below shit tier in the microwave though.

>> No.4289726
File: 106 KB, 800x500, apr-16-2009_211.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4289695

If Arlington VA...Ledo Pizza maybe?

It's not everyone's cup of tea but I think it can be pretty good.

>> No.4289728

>>4289726
I live near the original ledos, its bretty good

>> No.4289738

>>4289728
If you're talking about the original Ledo's in College Park, that place is dogshit compared to almost any other Ledo's I've ever been to. Probably due to the fact that the entire place seems to be run by students. Its, in my opinion, one of the worst restaurants in CP which is not a town which has great food in the first place.

>> No.4289742
File: 10 KB, 259x194, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Best pizza EVER.

Old School Pizzeria.

Olympia, WA

>> No.4289759

>>4289738
>which is not a town which has great food in the first place.
>that bad feel
its true suffering here, I never order anything or go out to eat anymore

>> No.4289766

>>4289726

Nah, that shit actually looks appetizing. This stuff didn't.

>> No.4289768

>>4289726
I miss Ledo's so bad, they all went out of business down south.
They were placed in pretty out of the way buildings though, probably why.

>> No.4289779

>>4289759
Sardi's is pretty good and they deliver too. The Pizza Boli's across from the Varsity isn't bad and the new Pho place there is pretty good too. Their Vermicelli is actually pretty great. I actually really love Bobby's Burger Palace too but I'm a sucker for a burger joint that actually understands that not everyone likes American Cheese. Roti's not bad for a kebab joint. You can always head down to DC too if you've got the money for it. Just never go to the original Ledo's its plain awful.

Look on the bright side, at least you aren't at UMBC. They don't even really have a local community, I have friends stuck with 4 years of dining hall food.

>> No.4289797

>>4289779
Have you ever gotten the boli's stromboli? Shit is like 2 pizza worth of toppings for 10 bucks

>> No.4289812

>>4289797
Nah, I don't get their stuff too often and when I do its always with a group so its typically just a large half-pepperoni. In CP specifically I usually prefer to go to Busboys and Poets if I can get out that far, their pizza is legitimately good (the only good thing they have unfortunately).

>> No.4289815

>>4289544

Probably the boxed Tony's pizza right after they started doing square pizza. It tasted so fucking weird that I didn't eat it for the longest time. I picked up an individual sized cheese pizza the other day and gave it a try and it tasted fine, so IDK.

>> No.4289847

>>4289549
Papa Johns: tastes fine, but if I eat it at night I wake up retardedly dehydrated

>>4289557
With a 5 dollar price tag I find LC highly edible, I think it tastes better than several supermarket frozen pizzas that cost more.

>>4289573
Ugh. Pizza hut pizza is WAY too greasy.

>>4289610
That's because no one in the history of ever has eaten at Sbarro's, and anyone who has blocked it from their memory,

>> No.4289865

My dad made wing sauce chicken pizza, most vile and disgusting thing i've had in my life, wing sauce/chicken/bacon but the wing sauce was cheap ralph's brand and it tasted of pure vinegar, I also got the flu that night and threw it all back up.

>> No.4289869

>sweet sauce that made you puke
>thick breadlike crust that had weird crumbs on the bottom
the cheese was okay, but it's not like they made their own cheese

I'm talking about my school's pizza
public school kids lucked out, their pizza was actually edible

>> No.4289876

The worst "pizza" I ever had the misfortune of eating was some roadside pizza shop in the middle of nowhere on the way to Las Vegas. Somewhere in Arizona or Nevada in the desert, not entirely sure where.

It was vile. I think they used straight tomato paste as the sauce or something that was made for pasta instead. It was also the wrong kind of dough for a pizza so it came out with a texture that was like eating a hard breadstick with tomato goo and some type of clear imitation cheese product on it.

>> No.4289878

>>4289876

It was probably a front to launder money. They don't actually want people coming back though.

>> No.4289883

>>4289878
Yeah probably.
It's not like the overwhelming majority of people would even come back anyways to whatever desert shanty town they were in.

Perfect business model actually. Sell crap to visitors along a stretch of highway that millions of people drive every year.

I think that crap was like $15 too.

>> No.4289886

Worst pizza I've ever had was the shit they sold at my middle school cafeteria.

It wasn't like that badass delicious rectangle elementary school pizza with the little cube pepperonis and whatnot, it was cooked and cut like a regular pizza.

But it was bland. as. fuck. I mean the sauce had no seasonings whatsoever, I think it was just plain tomato paste. The pepperoni slices were bland and the cheese was tasteless.

My friends and I would often experiment with the available condiments to see if we could make it palatable. Ranch + hotsauce tended to work pretty well.

>> No.4289887

7 Eleven. I didn't buy any but me and a few friends were on a trip. A tad hungry and needed to pump gas. My friend buys a box of it, thinking it would be good.

Fuck it was awful. We just spit it out instantly. I wasn't expecting something extraordinary.

Totinos and Pizza Patron are pretty shit too.

>> No.4289892

worst pizza i've had from a pizza place came from this little hole in the way place in alabama. i was like 8 and would have eaten my body weight in pizza every day if my parents let me, but i ate one slice and wouldn't touch the rest of it. don't remember what it was called but i do remember it folded in less than three months.

when i was in middle school they started serving these pizzas that came in plastic and they were pretty terrible. they were so bad they actually stopped serving them because everyone, including teachers, complained about them, so they went back to the square pizzas. that was a glorious day. the cheer that erupted in the cafeteria when they announced the change was deafening

>> No.4289903

>>4289886
>My friends and I would often experiment
lol'd u big fagit

>> No.4289909

Some chicken pizza with bbq sauce instead of tomato sauce.

Sad, because it sounded fucking delicious but nope.

>> No.4289917

I like to think I have a pretty high tolerance for pizza, I guess the only pizza i've eaten that really didn't settle well was some cheap 7 11-ish monstrosity I had a while back. It was about 90% crust and the saddest tomato and cheese i've ever eaten.

Pizza hut is a close second only because of incompetence.

>> No.4290002

PIZZA RABBIT

in rennes, france my gf was studyabroad.

the weirdest flavor, the craziest toppings.

i also had the greatest asian cusine ever there, tho. in rennes.

>> No.4290032

Mine was quite recently actually, it was that pizza hut pizza with cheesy crust. I believe its called "hut cheese" or some shit like that. Fucking disgusting, first time I eat one slice of pizza and give it away.

>> No.4290042

Sodexo pizza. The shit they serve at college. Makes me want to die.

>> No.4290047
File: 13 KB, 225x225, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This shit is disgusting. They shouldn't be allowed to call this pizza.

>> No.4290053

>>4290047

What do you honestly expect for $5 all you can eat? There's a reason why most of the patrons see to be poor people with a litter of kids.

>> No.4290077

>>4290047
yes, i agree. this is probably the worst i've had. i like all the typical american fast food crap, but this was too shitty even for me.

>> No.4290083

My worst pizza ever?
I think it was on one of my trips to Scotland in a small town called Elgin. What a horrible pizza absolutely nasty I ate one slice of it and then put it into the next trashcan

>> No.4290135

probably papa johns, they are awful

>> No.4290338

>>4289544
Twice i have ordered spinach on my pizza in the south and had collard green pizza served to me instead. People down here are just too stupid to tell the difference i guess.
Super disappointing though. Collard greens are not good on pizza.

>> No.4290397

Little Caesars, probably. I can't complain since it's so damn cheap, but it's like cheese on cardboard. Not even any discernible amount of sauce.

>> No.4290418

>>4289610
not entirely related, but one time I ate one of their sandwiches (pretty sure it had mozzarella and spinach) and I threw it up later that night.

Two years ago and never again.

Don't eat pizza enough to claim which is the worst IMO.

>> No.4290432

A place called "Plaza Pizza" in my hometown. It was fucking disgusting. Typical square bread, lots of sauce, barely any cheese, barely any flavor pizza. I understand that it's great for kid's birthday parties, but it somehow won "best local pizza." I don't even know.

>> No.4290437

>>4290397
The last little caesar's pizza I had had loads of sauce. However, that doesn't seem to be the case for most. The worst pizza I ever had was some pizza hut specialty pizza I had when i was really young... It was something like barbecue sauce and chicken. It was so bad I haven't even eaten pizza hut pizza since.

>> No.4290455

are frozen kind disallowed? Even when free I can't finish a digiorno's pizza. And I really like free things.

>> No.4290462

>>4289544
I used to work in a Pizza Hut in Australia.
I was eating a pizza with a few work mates one night after a shift and a guy who was a fuckwit on drugs should us all photos on his phone of him shitting in the dough machine that week.

We were eating it.
he was fired and charged.
Ruined pizza for me forever

>> No.4290468

I was in Pennsylvania in my hotel room and I ordered delivery, it was a garlic pizza but that is literally what I got, it was a whole pie of raw garlic and grated cheese from what I assume was a shaker, there was no sauce or cheese, every bite was physically painful.

>> No.4290475

>>4290468
>every bite was physically painful.
Let me guess, you ate the whole thing too?

>> No.4290492

>>4290475
I was really hungry, hadn't eaten all day. I did the best I could.

>> No.4290513

>>4289544

At the bathouse where I worked there were Pizza Sundays. Believe it or not, they ordered something like 10 jumbo pizzas to serve to the guests. Can you imagine a hundred or so guys, in towels, lining-up for pizza? It was one of the saddest things I ever had to witness.

Anyway, I wanted to do some qualty control, so I sampled the pizzas. All the varieties. They were all amazingly disguting, but for the price I wasn't able to find anything better for the guys.

That pizza was something rank. It was like, sweet Chef Boyardee sauce with "cheese" and "meat". It was awful. I puked it on site.

>> No.4290521

>>4290513
sceak worked at a gay bathouse.

Why doesn't this surprise me?

>> No.4290564

I made my own pizza using this $1 pre-made dough. The price for the dough should have been a red flag, but I was desperate for pizza. I had all these great ingredients, and then wasted because the dough literally split in half like bread when I took out of the oven.

Also the pizza at my campus's cafeteria. I don't know how people can eat it, it's just unnatural tasting.

>> No.4290583

Tie between Anthony's(dreaded military base food court pizza) and Papa Johns!

Seriously I rather eat Sbarro's then Papa Johns.

>> No.4290783

>>4290583
When I'm with my dad he makes pizza with his own dough or buys dough from this great place called deluca's. He adds (at the most he ever added) in onions, feta, pesto, tomatoes, basil (whole leaves right on the pizza) pesto, parmesan and a bunch of other stuff. Tasty on the day it's made, but horrid when having leftover pizza for breakfast or lunch.

>> No.4291033

>>4289544
In Italy, of all places. Trieste. I seriously could not eat more than one slice, it tasted like all the ingredients had gone bad at the same time.

>> No.4291383
File: 4 KB, 128x179, images (18).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dominos is fucking disgusting. And in england its like £17 for one 13.5 inch pizza. They do at certain times a buy one get one free offer, but still even £8-9 for one of those things is fucking awful. I make my own, but if i want takeaway i know places that do 18" pizzas that slay dominos for like £9 delivered.

>> No.4291399

Some place in Jerusalem that sells pizzas for $5 a pie (I should mention that the average price for a pie here is roughly $16, so this is considered very cheap). The dough might as well have been made of cardboard, the sauce was disgusting (think just mashed up tomatoes with no seasoning or spices of any kind) and you could have told me that the cheese was rubber and I would have seriously believed you. Getting myself past two bites was one of the greatest tests of willpower in my life.

>> No.4291400

The dominos pizzas I've had have been okay, nowhere near great but okay.
They do resemble cardboard with random toppings smeared on top by a retard with crayons up his nose but it still tastes decent.

I once ordered an 'aussie' pizza (cheese, bacon, egg, tomato) from this supposedly italian restaurant around the corner from my old apartment, I got it home and started eating it and then I noticed that the egg was raw.
One of the few things I can't stomach is raw egg.

>> No.4291453

I spent some time in Montreal, and most of the pizza there was worse than anything I've had in the states. That was years ago, though. Montreal has come a long way.

>> No.4291457

>>4289576
Really? my free papa john's pizza was fucking awesome.

>> No.4291460

>>4289686
>Order
>Papa Murphy's
Choose one

>> No.4291562
File: 84 KB, 500x368, 44321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The WORST pizza I've ever had.
>order a pizza from a local "New York" style pizza place
>have had their pizza before, and it was excellent, perfect representation of New York pizza
>Order about 45 minutes before they close, for pickup.
>Order a jalapeno, pepperoni and pineapple
>Pick it up, smells good, get it home
>Open the box, and WAT?
>Pizza is undercooked as hell, there's a smattering of pepperoni and pineapple, and then a metric FUCKTON of jalapenos on it.
>I mean the pizza is literally covered in jalapenos, with about 6 pieces of pineapple, and maybe 10 pepperonis on it.
>Center is raw
>Can't call to complain, because the place is closed now and they don't answer the phone.
>Pick a bunch of the jalapenos off and eat, after heating in the oven to finish cooking
>Get food poisoning anyway
>mfw

I realize that places start shutting things down as they get closer to closing time (I've worked in the food industry myself), but that was fucking ridiculous. They just really didn't give a fucking shit. It's sad too, because I've had their pizza before and it was great, but I'm not ordering from there again, because they obviously don't give a shit about quality and customers.

>> No.4291613

>>4289610

When I think of pizza, sbarro is the furthest thing from my mind. I only associate sbaroo with thougts of airports.

>> No.4291619

>>4291613
funny you should say that, I ate at Sbarro at Sea-Tac airport when we were leaving for Tucson.

Ordered a slice of their supreme. I didn't like it. I couldn't taste any sauce, and the chunks of toppings just didn't mesh. It was like someone dumped half cooked grilled veggies on a slice of bad cheese pizza.

>> No.4291643

Worst pizza I ever had was in California. California just can't into pizza. Soggy crust, bland sauce, cheese didn't taste of anything.
Tried 2 different places on our way and they were both like that.

>> No.4291658

>>4291613
>>4291619

I don't know if they still do but Sbarro had a contract with the US Army. It was our only choice for pizza while on base. It was the worst cardboard crap you could ever hope to eat but they had a corner on the market. When I finished Airborne school and left Fort Benning, I never ate another slice of that pure garbage again. Hell, I wouldn't eat it if they were giving it away for free.

Terrible, terrible quality.

>> No.4291675

>>4291643
>Two different places
>in a state of 36 million people

>> No.4291678

>>4291658
Could have been Anthony's on base. I think its just the fact it was on base that made that Sbarro's bad. The one one base in Yokosuka naval base in Japan was all right.

Best way to judge a pizza place is by their oven. If they use one of those little conveyor belt ovens that fit on top of a counter then walk away.

>> No.4291720

>>4291675
No shit. With that many people, you'd think someone in california would get lucky and make a decent pizza just once. But here we are.

>> No.4291721

>>4291675
This.
I've had some excellent pizza in California. You have to remember how populous Cali is, plus the fact that it's the most culturally diverse area in the country. In two square miles of my house, I can find shitty pizza, chain pizza, Chicago style pizza, New York style pizza, weird hippie pizza, unique pizzas made by Middle Easterners, and unusual gourmet pizzas. Pretty much any pizza you could imagine. One of my favorite places makes great New York style pizza, but they also have a specialty menu to cater to all the Indians in the area. It's really amazing, as far as pizza goes.
Sorry you stopped at shitty pizza places, but that was just two, in a veritable ocean of pizza.

>> No.4291735

>>4290047
Their alfredo fucks shit up not even gonna lie.

>> No.4291761

As far as non frozen pizza, none really sticks out as the worst.

However, I had a frozen cheeseburger pizza from some off brand. Good god, I wasn't expecting it to be good or even okay but it was far worse than that.

>> No.4291919
File: 27 KB, 640x480, 1362009510309.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>pizza
>good

>> No.4291922

Pizza by alfredo. Its like eating a hot circle of garbage

>> No.4291971

>>4291721
what u said makes me want to move to california just for the food

>> No.4291986

pizza hut pizza mia...less cheese and a super sweet sauce..yuck

>> No.4291990

>>4291971
I can honestly say that the variety of food is the best thing about living here. Well, that and being able to drive from the coastal tide pools to the Sierra snows in 2 1/2 hours (if there's little goddamn traffic). With the option of stopping at hot springs or vineyards in between. NorCal is much preferable to SoCal, IMO. But, the cost of living is ridiculous. I pay $1400 a month for a two bedroom - two bath cottage with a patio. It's nice, but still ridiculously overpriced. I will say though, Cali has great renter's rights. When something breaks, the maintenance guy is here in less than 30 minutes, and they fix anything and everything. Much better than when I lived in other states.

>> No.4291997
File: 57 KB, 496x329, 1360967697719.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4291919
SO FUNNEH

>> No.4292079
File: 318 KB, 625x469, hungry howies grease pizza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hungry howies is the worse pizza i have tasted

>> No.4292085

>>4292079
Yeah, I don't care for their pizza, but I have enjoyed their sandwiches from time to time.

>> No.4292105

Sorrento, south of Naples. Whole thing was burnt with rucola and shrimp sprinkled on top. I was 12. Nevar forget.

>> No.4292121

Pizza in a small town in India.

It was ketchup raw onion tamarind and spices on what looked like a cream cracker.

>> No.4292139

The shitty store brand pizzas my roommates buy are fucking terrible. Its basically just massively over-sweetened dough, with over-sweetened sauce that tastes like fucking ketchup, and a tiny sprinkle of plastic cheese. plus it claims to be "deep-dish", so it's 90% bread. No herbs, the whole thing just tastes of sugar and bread. I think they get them for like 40p each at iceland.

>> No.4292146

$0.99/ slice pizza in downtown vancouver. They are all over the place, open late at night near all the clubs and bars.

I still ate it, and it was still delicious drunk food.

>> No.4293092
File: 23 KB, 479x621, 1358050292759.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4292079
it looks like chunks of meat in a sea of bloddy snot.

>> No.4293146

Sodexo pizza by far. Anyone know what they put in their food? There's some universal ingredient that gives me weird-ass shits.

>> No.4293275

I got a visibly undercooked pizza from domino's once. I was starving and hungover so I woofed that shiet down. Needless to say it tasted horrid and I sharted for the next few days

>> No.4293278

>>4291919
You have clearly never either been to Italy, or had real, authentic italian pizza.

>> No.4294290

Domino's thin crust with that new "zesty inspired" pizza sauce. The sauce is so inspired, it's like guzzling ketchup right out of the bottle. And I asked for extra sauce thinking they would be be skimpy. Hell no. There was so much of it that the entire cheese topping floated off a slice and back into the box when i picked it up.

>> No.4294303

>>4293278

>real, authentic italian pizza.

because nobody wants to. real pizza is american, just like real hamburgers did not originate in hamburg.

>> No.4294307

>Pizza hut doesn't exist in Norway, except for the Capital Airport.

I once bought myself to pizza slices at this pizzahut... I have never in my entire life tasted anything near as disgusting as this...

Instead of tomatosauce, it was covered with barbecuesauce.

>> No.4294351

>>4292079

I actually liked their stuff in the brief time I was in michigan.

>> No.4294353

>>4289693
i actually enjoy Sam's and Walmart's brand pizza

around here at least (walmart headquarters land)

Their crust is the best on any frozen pizza I've tasted. Althought I wouldn't buy them with the toppings, they are far too greasy.

>> No.4294367

>>4293278

Honestly I watched a food network show on some italian pizza and it looked like shit, little round things baked to a crisp this like, medieval looking fireplace thing with only one shitty peice of cheese on it and a spoon of sauce, about one tenth what there should be, spread on it.

Holy shit would I be furious if I paid the same amount as a large Dominos for a shit frisbee like those assholes were pretending to cum their pretentious pants over

>> No.4294384

ellas pizza in dc

some shit 'artisan' affair, thin, boring crust, watery sauce, huge watery chunks of tomato, and a sprinkling of mozzarella

tasted terrible, waiter was a dick

>> No.4294387

A carne asada pizza from the La Lizza Loca or some shit. I had a coupon and thought "what the hell."

The meat (I use that term loosely) was the texture of creamy peanut butter. What the fuck did I even eat?

>> No.4294391

>>4294367

That's really all it is. I go to italy around twice a year and while there's a ton of amazing foods there that I love eating, the pizza isn't one of them.

I'm probably just too plebian to enjoy the "delicate, subtle, simple authentic" flavors though. I do think it's funny that it always sees like the people ordering pizza in italy are tourists rather than locals.

>> No.4294415

>>4294307

BBQ pizza is delicious, they must have used to crap-tier vinegar BBQ or something.

>> No.4294417

I honestly can't remember ever having truly bad pizza... unless you count breadsticks.

My local pizza hut burnt the crap out of a order one time.

>> No.4294461
File: 378 KB, 1015x363, 114621.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There's a place nearby called La Porta's. Whenever my friends and I hang out and get pizza, they always want La Porta's shit.

It's always soaked in grease, with the crust encroaching on 1/4 of each slice. The pepperonis are always undercooked and there is almost no sauce at all. I hate that garbage but they always insist on getting it.

When I get pizza for myself or my family, it's always a local chain called John's. Cooked just right so the pepperonis are dark and crispy on the side. Stringy cheese with some sauce (not too much, not too little), a good, crisp crust that is NOT as thick as my arm, and while there's grease, it's not so much that you'll notice.

Whenever I suggest that place (which is consistently good), they turn their noses upwards. I'll deal with their bullshit without too much complaint, but it irritates me.

>> No.4294785

>>4294391
>>4294367

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz91GfoZ-Zs

you guys don't know shit about fine dining or fine Pizza Napolitana

>> No.4294802

>>4294785
Judging from your spelling, you don't either, clearly.

>> No.4294813

>>4294802
*Hic*

>> No.4294907

its not delivery, its a piece of shit pizza that expired 6 months ago I just bought in a convenience store!

>> No.4294991

I forgot a pizza in the oven over a game of Civ. I still ate the brick of charcoal that resulted because I don't like wasting food. I had a headache after that.

>> No.4294993

>>4289726
ledos is fucking awesome. hands down