[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 41 KB, 799x532, 535465.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4258308 No.4258308[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know am morbidly obese, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the fridge, and I have over 300 confirmed pounds. I am trained in cullinary arts and I'm the top eater in the entire guinness book of world records. You are nothing to me but just another donut. I will eat you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the table? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting the food network of the USA and your IP is being sucked in like a stand of spaghetti you better prepare for dinner, I am the main course. The food that wipes out the pathetic little crumb you call your kitchen. You're fucking eaten, kid. I can’t be anywhere, anytime, but I can eat you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my mouth. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed eating, but I have access to the entire food pantry of the United States Meals On Wheels and I will use it to its full extent to eat your miserable flesh off your face , you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy bowl movements your little "appatizer’ of a comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking appetite. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying for the dinner and the tip, you goddamn idiot. I will shit taco bell all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking digested, kiddo.

>> No.4258314

10/10

started loling at 300 confirmed lbs

>> No.4259119

lol

>> No.4259130
File: 136 KB, 1198x375, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4259133

Stop same fagging. Go back to playing your shitty online game fag

>> No.4259181

>>4258308
9/10

Clean it up a bit more so it makes perfect sense and we have a /ck/ copy pasta.