[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 41 KB, 798x644, a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19072025 No.19072025 [Reply] [Original]

>burger place near my house
>portion sizes are disgustingly small
>1 burger,fries,and drink comes to over 20 dollars
>has a mandatory tip option where you have to either put a tip or put 0 dollars.
>don't want to use cash because atm fees.

what a fucking retard. i would've been a regular if he knew basic business skills but now ill have to go walk at least 20 minutes to my nearest food places.

>> No.19072032

stupid frogposter

>> No.19072037

>>19072025
Based fellow frogposting Chad.
I'm an incel. I am a NEET. I have no friends. I have never had a romantic relationship. I have never had sex. I am prospectless. All I have is the validation I get from other anti-social and resentment-fueled losers online when I post nigger and woman hate threads. Society failed me. I should've had a fulfilling career, friends, sexual conquests, romantic love,and valuable social experiences yet I was given nothing.

Why should I tip a society that owes me so much? When I see a waitress or employed people I am brought close to tears. They are probably sexually active. They probably have friends. They are employable. They don't spend most of their waking hours blaming others for their misfortune. What do I have in common with them? I start shaking with anger.
They might as well be aliens. I tell myself they are robots, NPCs, devoid of an internal monologue, devoid of depth, devoid of a rich inner life. That makes me feel better momentarily, even if I know it's a lie. What do I owe them?

I will never tip. Not until society gives me what I am entitled to.

>> No.19072056

>>19072037
fr fr tipping is just giving normies money for being good looking enough to work as wait staff. I absolutely never tip women, we should all never tip women, every female working for tips is literally getting onlyfans level money from dumb old boomers tipping them 20s all day. My sister is a fat whore who weighs more than me despite being 6 inches shorter and even she cleans up in tips. I’ll tip a guy if he isn’t chad.

>> No.19072080

>>19072025
I just cook burgs at home now and I've gotten to the point where anytime I make them friends and family say they are better than any restaurants but I mean it's pretty hard to fuck up a burger