[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 126 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16962350 No.16962350[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Are you an alcoholic? If so, what do you drink?

>> No.16962370

>>16962350
yes
just picked up a bottle of bowman's and some diet coke, that's a staple for me
if i want a lighter night i grab a few tallboys of natty daddy
at this rate i'd still drink this garbage even if i won the lottery, it actually tastes good to me now

>> No.16962387
File: 26 KB, 256x256, milwaukeesbestice15pkcans.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was until just recently. Used to drink a 15 pack of this one night then just not drink the next. Doc said I have very high blood pressure so I need to cut back on all the good things in life, alcohol included. Now I drink once a week. Shit sucked the first week even though I tapered off, all the classic withdrawal symptoms. I ended up just taking a week off work. It's been 2 months though and I've lost 30 pounds just from cutting out drinking. Blood pressure is still high as shit so I'm probably fucked anyways. Worst part is the boredom. I miss drinking.

>> No.16962396

>>16962350
cachaça

>> No.16962401

I only really like drinking vodka and whisky. Sometimes brandy. I usually drink them straight, alongside a beer. If I only have beer or wine I feel bad, because I know I won't get that drunk. You have to down so many to feel anything, unpleasant. With spirits you have a good glug and then within a short time you feel it.
About twice a week I'll buy a large bottle of the cheapest vodka or whisky, and some beers. I will get drunk on that, drinking about 70-80%, then the next day I'll buy some drinks to top that up with, so maybe a half bottle of vodka, or some white cider (a horrible drink, but very cheap). Then that night I'll get drunk again. Then for two nights I won't drink, but after that, I repeat the process. I have been doing this for almost 10 years and feel really bad about it, and sometimes feel pain. I rarely vomit though. Like once a year.

>> No.16962404

>>16962350
>Are you an alcoholic?
no
>If so, what do you drink?
I'll answer anyway. I usually drink cider. There's a local brewery nearby that makes some really nice stuff.

>> No.16962412

>>16962350
Vodka or gin or whiskey straight from the bottle or long islands if I really want to fuck shit up as fast and as hard as possible.

>> No.16962414

it's more like what do I NOT drink, you know? nothing super expensive except as a treat, but it's not all bottom barrel either. I have my favorites but it's usually freezer potato vodka.

I would never drink flavored liquor unless I was truly desperate. makes me wanna vomit.

>> No.16962418

>>16962387
>15 beers in a night
How were you not pissing the entire night and next day? I can't imagine overloading my kidneys with nearly 200oz of liquid in a sitting.

>> No.16962452

The only liquor I truly enjoy is cognac and sambuca, I'll drink pretty much anything, but that's to get drunk though.

>> No.16962504

>>16962350
Maybe? I had a pint of Grant's and a 40oz of Mickey's yesterday