[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 108 KB, 1200x879, the-golden-mcdonalds-arch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14691473 No.14691473 [Reply] [Original]

Now that the dust is settled, what does /ck/ think of McDonald's?

Even though it's changed a lot over the years, I'm still a big fan. Yes, it's probably the lowest quality you can get, but nothing hits the spot like a McDouble or a Double Quarter Pounder when the time is right.

>> No.14691489

Only major thing I get there is sausage/chicken biscuits for breakfast (Its the only option on my way to work that is open early enough) and chicken nugget every now and then when I don't feel like cooking or driving too far.

I think their burgers are pretty garbage and overpriced compared to other places, and they got rid of most of their more interesting options in the last few years.

>> No.14691494

>>14691473
Gotten too expensive for what it is. The only thing that is a dollar is a 4pc nugget and is the only thing I get these days. Usually i'll get like 2 4pc nuggets and $1 drink. I would get a 6pc nugget but the 6pc costs $3.50 and 2 4pcs costs $2 for some reason.

>> No.14691600

i dont really eat fast food anymore and i've also given up pork and beef. i'll say this though--i absolutely miss the taste of the mcdouble, chicken, and griddle. those three used to be my regular go-to and goddamn do i wish i could taste the greasy shittiness again

>> No.14691615

For me it's the McChicken