Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1023 KB, 1191x1498, Annotation 2020-08-07 154216.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14529719 No.14529719 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Humans by their own nature are naturally vegans. The only reason why people eat animal products is because we have been manipulated by social constructs and revisionist history to believe that we have always ate them

>> No.14529725

Mmmmmmm

Im vegan

>> No.14529729

I'm vegan btw

>> No.14529730

im still gonna eat meat LMFAO you mad you fucking twink?

>> No.14529731

>>14529719
>social constructs
>revisionist history
This. Fucking big meat and their bullshit.

>> No.14529735

>>14529719
Your belief is a social construct and an attempt of revisionist history.

>> No.14529736

Sure, but eggs and cheese are fucking delicious.

>> No.14529745

>>14529730
Enjoy your multiple forms of cancer.

>> No.14529746

>>14529719
>are we designed to be vegan
yeah, that lactase persistence gene sure is a useful design feature for vegans

>> No.14529749

>>14529745
whats your lifts? i squatted 405 today for reps. can you do that with umm....beans? and uuhh....lettuce?

>> No.14529751

>>14529719
>The only reason why people eat animal products is because we have been manipulated by social constructs
I eat them because they taste good

>> No.14529755
File: 37 KB, 500x500, 1565297623126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14529755

>>14529719
>mammal
>vegan by nauture

>> No.14529767

>>14529746
Why did you pick something that isn't even persistent among humans to make an argument against Veganism.

>> No.14529776

>>14529767
Because it is a trait humans evolved that other primates do not have, very specific evidence of how we as humans specifically are not designed to be vegan, quite the opposite

>> No.14529777

>>14529746
we only domesticated cows fairly recently in human history. Almost every human is lactose intolerant to a certain degree

>> No.14529780

>>14529746
The vast majority of people are lactose intolerant.

>> No.14529782

>>14529777
>we only domesticated cows fairly recently in human history
and the fact that we evolved a trait to take advantage of it is direct evidence that we are not designed to be vegan

>> No.14529784
File: 41 KB, 359x222, force fed lard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14529784

>> No.14529788

>>14529719
Bait Thread, Humans are omnivores not herbivores or carnivores.

>> No.14529790

>>14529780
yeah, we get it, China has a lot of people, I don't see why that matters for this argument

>> No.14529792

>>14529790
It proves that humans are naturally vegan.

>> No.14529793

>>14529790
>People
If you can call them that.

>> No.14529800

>>14529792
how does it possibly prove that? Nature handed us this trait and we ran with it, showing incredibly strong selection for it since it arrived

>> No.14529809

>>14529782
I never made the argument that we are herbivores, I simply stated out a fact.
You dont even have to go to enzymes to prove that we're omninvores, our teeth are proof enough for that. Almost all animals with such diverse teeth such as we have are omnivores. I think thats something most people can wrap their head around easier.

>> No.14529813

I'm a Pescatarian. Fuck fish.

>> No.14529816

Do you know what an omnivore is, OP?

>> No.14529819

>>14529809
Oh also our eyes are at the front of our heads which is usually a trait in predatory animals and those tend to eat meat.

>> No.14529820
File: 54 KB, 670x377, 1dxet4[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14529820

>>14529767
>humans
>>14529777
>human
>>14529780
>people

>> No.14529823

>>14529813
What is your reasoning for engaging in such a diet?

>> No.14529824

>>14529809
>I simply stated out a fact.
a fact that had nothing to do with my statement, a non sequitor, the fact that the trait has only been around for tens of thousands of years and not everyone has it doesn't change the fact that we literally evolved this trait that specifically functions to make non-vegan people more fit than vegans

>> No.14529825

>>14529820
based human poster

>> No.14529836

>>14529823
Being non flippant about it. It's the med diet. Best diet you can have according to most studies.

>> No.14529846

>>14529836
Do you include any other seafood such as shrimp? Is there any moral reasoning behind it? Would you eat jello?

>> No.14529859

>>14529846
>Is there any moral reasoning behind it?
All morality is just made up, why try to justify picky eating with some fake set of rules?

>> No.14529881

>>14529859
>All morality is just made up
I'm going to have to disagree, cowboy. That being said, I agree with your rationale.

>> No.14529882

>>14529731
>>14529719
The entire native population living north of 60°N and south of 30°S disagrees with you.

>> No.14529890

>>14529846
No moral reason. I used to get Diverticulitis regularly when I ate other meats. I dont eat shrimp because I dont like it. I mainly eat Salmon, Haddock or Cod. I dont eat jello but the Jelly you can get here doesn't have animal by products. I only eat fish Monday's and Fridays too.

>> No.14530000
File: 134 KB, 630x472, yamnayaremnantgenes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14530000

Untrue, the anatomically modern human is a more omnivorous expansion upon the rather meat-centric hominin before it. Modern humans evolved during the pleistocene era and can be viewed as an evolutionary response to the planet reaching it's last glacial maximum. The primary effect was the thinning of forests and ground cover generally, invalidating the ambush based hunting strategies of earlier hominins and initiating a change to persistence tactics with a focus on ranged weaponry, in fact, modern humans evolution corresponds directly with the development of the javelin and later the bow. There's all the evidence in the world that humans are an apex predator species tends to be about half meat, down from 80% or more in earlier hominins who lived in the worldwide jungles that existed before the last glacial maximum began. Meat was easier to get, and so, they were perfectly evolved to eat it. Not so with us, we're generalists, our entire intended diet is easily read in our dentition like with any other animal: half shearing/stabbing, half crushing, though the crushers have fairly aggressive grinding angles. In fact I think it's noticeable that descendants of the Yamanya culture (whites, arabs and indians) have somewhat sharper teeth than other humans.

If you must be vegan I suppose I would seek the advice of the Indians, the descendants of the Vedic culture only use their bows for war and they seem healthy enough. Odd smelling, but healthy.

>> No.14530026

hey im vegan

>> No.14530051

>>14529719
You don't have to make stuff up, OP. We all know you're insecure with your food choice and choose to project it

>> No.14530071

>>14529719
Kill yourself retard

>> No.14530075

>>14529719
nice bate

>> No.14530125
File: 273 KB, 600x600, killedus1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14530125

>>14529745
t.

>> No.14530157

>browse thread
>no homophobia
based
real gay men love to grill

>> No.14530185

humans have been eating meat since before humans were a thing

>> No.14530192

>>14530157
sticking sausage up your butt isn't grilling

>> No.14530202

>>14529823
not him but if you look at what culture has most of the oldest living people on the planet (Japan) and you look at their diet, you will see it consists of mostly seafood.

>> No.14530212

>>14530185
Not true.

>> No.14530215

>Be blessed by being an omnivore master race
>choose to be vegan

>> No.14530224

>>14530192
yeah no shit retard
i marinated some ribs in some mesquite spices and salt for a day. (onion powder, garlic powder, mesquite mix, argentine steak rub, black pepper, salt, infused olive oil, tapatio hot sauce, and a splash of white wine)
then i applied some screech rum bbq sauce and put them on the 'cue
finished with a li'l bit of cracked black pepper
they were delicious

>> No.14530253

>>14529745
Enjoy your e.coli

>> No.14530267

b12

>> No.14530278

>>14530212
is

>> No.14530289

im gonna stay eating eggs, fish and shellfish because theyre healthy, delicious, sustainable and morally unassailable

>> No.14530294

>>14530289
>eggs
all males are killed. factory egg farms are horrific, even the "free-range" ones. hens are 'spent' (i.e. too fucking destroyed from osteoperosis to lay) after 2 years max. debeaking, antibiotics, unnatural soy/grain diet. killed in the end.
>fish
suffocate to death. destroys environment. bycatch. full of parasites and diseases. farmed fish are the most toxic food on the planet
>shellfish
they're gross

>> No.14530303
File: 55 KB, 1013x563, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14530303

>>14529719
Technically, yes. We evolved for far more time eating "vegan", but we adapted to eating meat and other animal products to survive. However, the average lifespan of people before the industrial revolution was too short for them to develop heart attacks and other diseases to die from. You'd only find them documented in the royalty.
Mummified bodies of hunter gatherers and other people from predominately meat-eating tribes show plaques and other signs of heart disease.

Nowadays, since we can live up to 80 and more, due to medical advances, we actually get to an age where we develop those diseases and they are our number one killers.

>> No.14530316

>>14529780
>The vast majority of humans aren't humans
Bold claim.

>> No.14530328

>>14530294
>>shellfish
>they're gross
Too some limp wristed faggot like you, maybe.

>> No.14530331

>>14529719
Yeah sure, that's why there multiple stories of babies dying from being put on a vegan diet.

>> No.14530347

>>14529719
No you retard. There are many essentials nutrients you aren't getting from a strictly vegan diet. You will run out of B12 5 years after starting a vegan diet.

>> No.14530401
File: 29 KB, 657x527, 48451568974.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14530401

>another vegan thread

>> No.14530472

>>14530401
If you're right, you don't have to be loud about it.

>> No.14530477
File: 58 KB, 1024x1024, NM_Vitamin-B-12-2500mcg_left_img1_lg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14530477

>>14530347
Oh no I'm a gonner.

>> No.14530478

>>14530331
All of those are sensational stories that had nothing to do with a vegan diet.

>> No.14530482

>>14530477
>>14529719
So taking pills is human nature?

>> No.14530525 [DELETED] 

>>14530482
Yes.

>> No.14530534
File: 24 KB, 473x457, eternal vegan BTFOer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14530534

keep telling yourself that

>> No.14530538

>>14529749

Yes you can do that on beans and lettuce, people worked 16 hour days of hard physical work on beans and lettuce

That said, humans are omnivores and this thread is dildos

>> No.14530555
File: 249 KB, 1080x1080, ETnJtaCXQAAagst.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14530555

>>14529719

>> No.14530576

>>14530538
Even farm laborers before industrialization ate animal products on a regular basis. Many famous cheeses from Mexico derive from what farm laborers ate. Actual veganism or even ovo-lacto vegetarianism as a discipline is rare on a historical basis. Most lower classes ate meat when they could afford it, according to the seasons and when working animals were being slaughtered.

>> No.14530737
File: 650 KB, 720x480, Your Facts Are Uncoordinated.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14530737

>>14529719
nope we have a digestive system that is a compromise from a pure vegetarian and pure carnivore, leaning more towards carnivore.

>> No.14530754

>>14530737
Dumbass

>> No.14530756

>>14529784
http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinions/theEntireSiteThatTheyDidInFactGag.html

>> No.14530758
File: 59 KB, 750x500, 01 - ad hominen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14530758

>>14530754

>> No.14530761

>>14529719
Meat is delicious though. So go fuck your mother, I will eat what I want.

>> No.14530772

>>14530754
see
>>14530534
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Relative-volumes-of-the-stomach-small-intestine-cecum-and-colon-in-modern-humans-and_fig2_272419339
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/272419339_Comparative_physiology_of_digestion/

>In humans, the colon represents only 20% of the total volume of the digestive tract, whereas in apes it is about 50% (Fig. 2; Milton and Demment, 1988; Milton, 2003). The size-able colons of most large-bodied primates permit fer-mentation of low-quality plant fibers, allowing for ex-traction of energy in the form of short-chain fatty acids (Leonard et al., 2007). Thus, humans are relatively poor among autoenzyme-dependent omnivores in digesting uncooked plant fiber. The human large intestine lies somewhere between that of the pig, a similar omni-vore, and the dog, a carnivore capable of consuming an omnivore diet that has a reduced cecum and short colon.

Incoming cope.

>> No.14530774

>>14529780
>the vast majority of minorities and therefore not people are lactose intolerant.

>> No.14530832

>>14530772
well based on those findings regarding humans digestive tracts it looks like we are really meant to be carnivores. explains why people get malnourished on a pure vegan diet.

>> No.14530844

>>14530774
Of course all the carnists in this place are all racist nazis.

>> No.14530872

>>14530253
I dont eat salads.

>> No.14530879

>>14529719
This is a pretty high quality shitpost. The only reason your mouth breathing ass can type is because we started 1. eating meat and 2. cooking meat.

>> No.14530913

>>14529719
every vegan I've known binge eats in secret because they don't get proper nutrients and their body composition due to lack of animal proteins/fats makes them crave sugar and simple carbohydrates

>> No.14530921
File: 689 KB, 1221x1080, 1444653406125.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14530921

Why do the mods allow pro vegan threads but not allow anti vegan threads?

>> No.14530922

>>14529719
this is one of those myths perpetrated by militant vegans and completely wrong and the opposite of what actually is.

>> No.14530936

>>14530913
You have never known a vegan.

>> No.14530939

>>14530936
your mom was a vegan before I got to her

>> No.14530949

>>14530939
I think you meant to say whore vegan not just vegan. Because she is also a whore

>> No.14530971

>>14530913
My cousin is like this. I think it's just human nature though.

>> No.14530977

>>14530472
pretty much this, vegans are proselytizing fags and the more they do it the more they push others away.

>>14530482
they change goalposts so much it's not worth trying to keep them logically straight

>> No.14531011
File: 46 KB, 720x540, Lina Drunk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14531011

>>14529719
The fuck did you think scavenging humans did in prehistoric times before those cultivated vegetables existed? Do you really think they found a balanced diet of thousands of calories of fruits and roots for each member of the group every day?

Our body evolved to be a system that could take in multiple sources of fuel. Whatever it took to survive. Eating organ meat regularly means they didn't die of diseases from the plants they weren't finding. These fuckers weren't farming beans, squash, and citrus.

>> No.14531151

>>14530977
Imagine saying that promoting a healthy and ethical way of life is proselytizing.

>> No.14531192

>>14529755

OP eternally btfo

>> No.14531206

>>14531151
People say it about Catholics all the time and they do the same thing.

>> No.14531214
File: 216 KB, 1300x1071, mongolians dairy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14531214

>>14529780
Isn't it interesting that 95% of Mongolians are lactose intolerant but still consume a diet high in dairy? Maybe it has to do with their ancient bacterial cultures passed down from generation to generation that break down the lactose for them?

Use fucking tools, you retard. We cook our meat and ferment our favorite foods. Stop trying to be a shit eating gorilla and get with the times.

>> No.14531408

>>14530294
chickens in my yard live long and are happier than i am
none of the stuff you said about fish is even remotely true, especially if you put a little bit of consideration into what you buy
shellfish are delicious

>> No.14531472

Your whole agenda is based on telling other people what to do. No we are not vegans by default. No I will not eat the bugs. No I will not eat fake meat. Fucking retards

>> No.14531490

>>14531206
Vegans are not the same, its not a religion, its an objectively more moral and healthy diet.

>> No.14531508
File: 311 KB, 640x610, edtjZEfYs6gDAS1ZqZhJEoQd2amfswmNmTpKAiJ1ZdM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14531508

carnists are literally npcs
also fuck cheese breathers

>> No.14531521

>>14529777
gonna go chug my carton woop woop

>> No.14531531

>>14529719
People are designed to eat whatever the fuck is available and not deadly.
The fact that we CAN survive and get all the nutrients we need from a diet that doesn't involve killing billions of animals, mass deforestation, and dumping more greenhouse gas into the atmosphere than all global transportation combined is the reason we SHOULD be vegan, or at least mostly.

>> No.14531544

>>14529820
BAAAAASED GANG

>> No.14531557
File: 188 KB, 800x596, adam-and-eve-in-the-garden-of-eden-wenzel-peter.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14531557

none of this would be a problem if the planet had 200 million people instead of billions of chinamen

>> No.14531560

>>14531490
Considering that not even most religions care if you eat meat or not, I'd say you're subjective on the first one and outright wrong on the second one. There's enough evidence in this thread alone to prove that but you won't listen, so instead I'll just say my own piece:

If you hate farms so much, why not move out of the city and get somewhere you can hunt your own meat? You guys always bring up moral arguments about farming, but you don't have to get your meat from a farm. You can get it yourself by hunting, fishing, or even raising your own animals in a way that you believe is ethical.

>> No.14531561

>>14531557
>none of this would be a problem if the planet had 200 million white people

>> No.14531571
File: 19 KB, 500x327, shrug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14531571

>>14531561

>> No.14531602
File: 333 KB, 640x610, meat is love.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14531602

>>14531508
Fixed

>> No.14531606

>>14529745
The wages of sin is death.

>> No.14531607

>>14531560
I am not going to murder animals to feed myself. That is objectively evil.

>> No.14531613

>>14531607
It's not though. Is a lion evil for killing a gazelle?

>> No.14531614
File: 185 KB, 640x480, vegan-person.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14531614

>>14529719
>Humans by their own nature are naturally vegans. The only reason why people eat animal products is because we have been manipulated by social constructs and revisionist history to believe that we have always ate them

>> No.14531618

>>14531613
does a lion have a conscious?

>> No.14531622

>>14529719
Before agriculture humans were nomadic hunter gatherers for tens of thousands of years. The truth is is that we ate whatever we could get our hands on, meat, bone marrow, organs and so on. Humans were not by nature vegans we were scavengers, which eventually became the apex predator.

>> No.14531624

>>14531618
In your worldview, yeah.

>> No.14531652

>>14531624
what is my worldview

>> No.14531669

>>14531622
This is wrong, back then humans were in harmony with nature and mother nature provided sustenance. The garden of eden is essentially an allegory of this time when we were at peace with the earth. The fall, the snake, is the falls word of the carnists which led to our fall from grace and lead to us attacking nature.

>> No.14531681

>>14529719
There are plants out there less soi than you.

>> No.14531689
File: 313 KB, 1270x1280, 98B2B864-D20D-450D-B516-448960A18F72.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14531689

>>14531681
Forgot pic

>> No.14531693

>>14531652
That killing animals to feed oneself is objectively evil. You said it yourself a few posts ago. Going with this, we can assume that all carnivorous animals are evil. Of course, you also seem to be aware that this is kind of a ridiculous notion since you immediately tried to apply modifiers to the lion to somehow exempt him from being evil. But why wouldn't the lion be evil? Because he's not a "moral actor" or some such nonsense? Well that can't possibly be it. Animals have the same thoughts and feelings that we do. After all, that's why killing them is wrong! At this point the only thing that might MIGHT keep the lion from being evil within this set of beliefs is the fact that he doesn't enslave his food. He hunts it himself, deals with the reality of killing on his own, takes what he needs, and leaves the rest to other animals like vultures, who must certainly be evil because they had their meat slaughtered for them just like those evil people buying meat at the supermarket.

Does this sound stupid yet? If it does, you should seriously reconsider your beliefs regarding the ethics of eating meat. People who believe that killing animals for food is objectively evil have always operated with a moral code that has all the integrity of a house of cards, and when a breeze comes they curse the wind instead of closing the window or even gluing the cards down.

>> No.14531714

>>14530202
That was before we polluted the food chain with heavy metals unfortunately, let's see how that holds up into the future.

>> No.14531730

millions of stone tools designed for hunting animals, cutting up animals, says you are wrong. you dont need an arrow to get a fruit, or a chopper to eat a turnip. however, a nice knife can cut tofu into little squares, so maybe ancient hominids ate tofu

>> No.14531744

>>14531693
Nope. Not having ethics is not a ticket to being able to be slaughtered on a mass scale. Why don't we grind up psychopaths like yourself who lack ethics otherwise?

>> No.14531749

>>14530000
Where is evidence that they were meat-centric

>> No.14531750

>>14531693
that was my first post after asking if a lion has consciousness

>> No.14531772

>>14529719
>Humans by their own nature are naturally vegans
Not an argument. If you cared so much about nature you wouldn't be using the internet rn

>> No.14531880

>>14529719
>humans by their nature are naturally vegans
>chimpanzee's hunting a monkey to eat.mp4
>chimps are genetically 98.7% human

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkGvblv_ts4

>> No.14531884

>>14529719
If we're naturally vegans why haven't we evolved 4 stomachs like ruminants?

>> No.14532043

>>14531884
Are remuninants the only herbivorous creatures? Humans using fire to process food for hundreds of thousands of years also makes our digestion pretty unique among animals

>> No.14532051

>>14531880
Chimps mostly hunt as a bonding exercise and when their main food source, fruit, becomes scarce. It's like arguing that humans are meant to drink beer because we often get together and drink. It's still taxing on the body and ultimately unhealthy

>> No.14532121

Yes. Humans have always been vegans up until the industrial revolution ruined humanity forever. All you needed to do for dinner was go outside, pick some berries, maybe harvest some wheat, and dig up some potatoes. Go to the vitamin B12 bush a grab a fresh pill and bam. Fuck carnies.

>> No.14532124

I think my favorite part of being vegan is how pissed off other people get by my eating habits

>> No.14532144
File: 47 KB, 600x278, PKU-Food-Diagram-copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14532144

>> No.14532167

>>14531214
I like the taste of dairy and enjoy eating it so i started drinking kefir. One day i drank the entire bottle to get calories in and about 35 minutes later i entered the danger zone. I started to have some painful diarrhea for a few hours. I tried kefir another time but same thing. I still consume other dairy that doesn't give me diarrhea. It made me curious if i was intolerant of the beta casein protein and i have a greater tolerance of other dairy products with the same beta casein because of the processing of those products. Kpeaceoutby

>> No.14532168

>>14532124
It really is amazing how much murderers get upset when others don't partake in their violent acts.

>> No.14532171

>>14532043
>>14532051
>hundreds of thousands of years
>this fucking moron thinks that ruminancy takes a few hundred thousand years to develop and not millions of years
Yeah again, you're talking about nature and evolution. So humans are omnivores with a high meat drive to hunt just like chimps. Protein is so highly valued they'll sacrifice resources to eat a fucking monkey instead of gathering more fruit fucking mong.
>chimps hunt as a bonding exercise
Yes and humans eat meat as a bonding exercise

>> No.14532182
File: 53 KB, 850x357, Diet-related-adaptive-gene-DRAG-polymorphisms-evaluated-in-this-study.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14532182

>> No.14532188

>>14532171
>Yes and humans eat meat as a bonding exercise
Right, and they drink alcohol as a bonding exercise, and they do coke as a bonding exercise, etc. It doesn't mean it's good for us or we're designed to do it. It's true that humans enjoy eating meat. We enjoy eating candy and cake too. We didn't necessarily "evolve to eat it"

>> No.14532195

>>14529719
Since when are jews allowed to post here?

>> No.14532219

>>14532188
Are there any vids of chimps on coke? Asking for a friend

>> No.14532229

>>14529719
What a bunch nature/culture dichotomy flimflam. If a human culture, in its natural course of history, decided to kill some animals and eat the flesh and innards, than we've fallen into herbivore habits naturally.

>> No.14532230

>>14532167
Yeah idk find certified a2a2 cows milk or goat milk you can also age raw milk into clamber and try that but idk u could be fucked

>> No.14532233

>>14532230
Redpill me on a2a2 milk

>> No.14532235

>>14532168
Yeah tell me about it, vegans never want to talk about the suffering, death, and extinction involved in human food crop production, and they always seem so angry. Perhaps they have a guilty conscience?

>> No.14532236

>>14529719
no they are not for example new babies literally cant survive on vegan they freaking die

>> No.14532242

>>14532233
Idk look into it yourself. I’m not lactose intolerant but I am a milk enthusiast.

>> No.14532250

>>14532229
Exactly this, if fucking cows took over the world and there wasn't enough grass to eat. They'd fucking start evolving to eat fucking cows.

I know you like eating plants and all but please don't insults others intelligence with your low tier understanding of evolutionary niches.

>> No.14532253

>>14532236
Do vegans not condone literal breast milk?

>> No.14532259

>>14532250
Nah they’d start with small animals. Meat eating is not the same as cannibalism, as much as vaygans seem to try to convince themselves,

https://www.telegraphindia.com/india/cows-eat-fish-complains-goa-minister/cid/1713370

>> No.14532264

>>14532259
What I meant was that they'd start eating other stuff and eventually eat cows

>> No.14532266

>>14532253
No animal should be raped.

>> No.14532268

>>14532266
what if they consented

>> No.14532274

>>14532236
You're thinking of 1 in a million examples of babies whose parents thought 1 pint of apple juice a day was all the nutrition a baby needs. It's not a vegan diet in general that's the blame in those cases.

>> No.14532278

>>14532266
You mean AI? Well then don’t get any bully breeds because that’s definitely rape, buddy.

>> No.14532289

>>14532268
Consent is the only reason why it can be ok with mothers milk. Every single other existence of dairy is literal rape.

>> No.14532338

What was "natural" in our diets is a fallacious argument- what we did in the past was not necessarily good.
We live much older now, even when the infant mortality is factored out.

Animal products come in a wide range of forms, making a blanket statement about them being "good" or "bad' is delusional.
Claims vegans make about the sustainability of the meet industry are universally irrational, sometimes stemming from an ignorance of agriculture but often simply lies oft repeated.
Like Muslims claiming pork causes aggression and cancer (can't express how many stupid Muslims tried to convince me/themselves this) the claims vegans make are just lies because other people do not share their core values.

I eat meat, sometimes.
If I lived in a shepardic community I might eat meat all the time.
If I lived in cold valley I might not eat meat at all.

>> No.14532465
File: 32 KB, 645x276, matrix-steak-20191018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14532465

>>14529719
I'm fine being manipulated, I genuinely like eating cheese, eggs, fish and the occasional beef.
Not big on chicken tho.

>> No.14532577
File: 132 KB, 600x514, a09[2].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14532577

>>14531669
Why did the snake offer an apple and not a burger?

>> No.14532599

>>14531561
>white people
You really should stop using pleonasms.

>> No.14532663

>>14531693
>Does this sound stupid yet?

no, we should sterilize all humans and animals, and then nuke the planet so no more suffering occurs

>> No.14532747

>>14531693
Predators aren't evil, because they usually only kill the weakest members of a species. This maintains the fitness of the prey species and prevents far greater suffering from injury, illness and starvation.

>> No.14532758
File: 30 KB, 361x270, main-qimg-aa671ba732198c374c97cffa3d33302b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14532758

>>14529719
Those cavemen sure were thinking about social constructs when they needed to eat

>> No.14532795

>>14532663
Well that goes back to Siddhartha and the nature of suffering; or you could just shrug and say that shit happens.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action