Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 482 KB, 2260x1547, 1573405039648.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256359 No.14256359 [Reply] [Original]

>first heard about soylent from the original kickstarter
>thought it was very cool, a whole meal in a bottle. something that you didn't had to worry about preparing
>years pass and it has since became a notorious meme product

I was honestly excited for this, why did 4chan had to ruin this for me?

>> No.14256378

The sort of people who want a meal out of a bottle are genuinely in need of ridicule

Even before the kickstarter, the man who developed this was a creepy little sperg.

>> No.14256386

>>14256359
Then just buy them? The fuck are you listening to a bunch of nerds on the internet for?

>> No.14256391

>>14256359
VSauce spent a few days isolated in a cell and all he had to drink was soylent.

>> No.14256395

Who the fuck cares what a bunch of autists on a magyar horse breeding forum think? If you want to try it, go for it, only soy boys care what some autists think.

>> No.14256403

>taking advice from nazo-larpers

>> No.14256406
File: 2.39 MB, 3024x3024, 20200616_141355.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256406

>>14256378
yeah if you expect some company to bottle 1/3 of your daily nutrition and essence for you, you're a sad sack of shit
pic related, its my homemmade pizza with fermented whole wheat dough and 8 different vegetables from the garden

>> No.14256416
File: 107 KB, 700x734, AE757807-4734-465F-85BC-94A33D0CF15D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256416

>enjoying a product which has more estrogen in one bottle than a month’s worth of HRT for trannies and is clinically proven to cause anal leakage
Soy industry’s gonna have to go back to making animal and insect feed again soon. Since 4chan started it’s campaign, soy beverage sales have dropped by one third.

>> No.14256453

>>14256416
funny that soy isn't censored on this board.
on x soy turns to onions

do you have a source for the estrogen and anal leakage qualities?

>> No.14256473
File: 158 KB, 900x600, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256473

>>14256453
>funny that soy isn't censored on this board.
This is the one and only board that has any business talking about soybean based foods.

>> No.14256476

>>14256386
>giving a shit about what a bunch of smelly incels on a mongolian muffin baking forum thinks
This is what outs you as an enfeebled little soyshit.

>> No.14256481

Drank soylent daily for lunch during a 6 month internship. They shoved it down our throats at hackathons and I actually enjoyed them so I bought a few shipments.

It's just not worth the money imo, I like the coffee one in the mornings but the bottles just aren't worth it price wise. The soylent powder is a different story...

Now if you take the powder, mix it with protein whey, and cold brew coffee. Then you've got the GOAT post workout breakfast meal to enjoy. I generally despise breakfast, but this was solid for bulking.

>> No.14256486

>>14256473
>what is freedom of speech
there are conspriacies against soy on X
the deep soy state, they sneak it into so many foods.
never eat store bought mayo always make it at home

>> No.14256493

>>14256481
PROTEIN POWDERS ARENT GOOD FOR YOU

super heated powders are dead foods, all nutrition has been nuked

>> No.14256495

>>14256453
>do you have a source
source: just trust me bro

>> No.14256511

>>14256493
source?

It's hard/expensive anon to eat enough protein during bulks in just chicken breasts and beans. It's easier if some of it gets supplemented by a shake, but I'll gladly quit whey if you send a source.

>> No.14256546

>>14256416
>isoflavones are the same as estrodial
Your brain on /pol/

>> No.14256548

>>14256511
I don't have a definitive source I can link you, because production depends on the factory, but most wheys are cooked at very high temperatures and sometimes treated with acid, so the result is an unnatural nu-food with questionable benefits

here's an example of a company that tries to make protein powder at lower Temps without acid baths
https://www.raworganicwhey.com/
it could still be bs tho. there is the China study that links casein to cancer formation so there's a possibility that an unnatural product with unnatural nutrient composition could be carcinogenic

>> No.14256549

>>14256486
Cool beans, election tourist.
Back in my day /x/ was for lucid dreaming and shitposting about succubus summoning so thanks for ruining yet one more board with your gay politics.

>> No.14256554

>>14256548
I see anon, thanks. I'll look into this some more

>> No.14256576

>>14256554
ur welcome if you have the money I'd definitely go with the best protein you can find thats been made without heat so you can get the full benefits the whey has to offer.
>>14256549
>implying I can lucid dream and hate liberal culture
whats wrong with you dude, do you know where YOU are?

>> No.14256600

>>14256416
It's a meal replacement. Not soy concentrate. You retards are more obsessed with estrogen than the trannies you claim to hate.

>> No.14256606

>>14256600
senpai you realize that the chinks that ate soy indigenously buried that shit underground for months before comsooming it?
why do you think its suddenly okay to powderize some soybeans and make a shake out of it?

>> No.14256614

>>14256406
Its made by and for Silicon Valley robots who judge their quality of life by how much code they can write without passing out. Its subhuman "food" for soulless techie drones.

>> No.14256620

>>14256378
I don't and will never understand people who don't enjoy eating food. Not enjoying cooking is a little more understandable. I'm a picky eating sperg, but I've got a couple of dishes I love. What the fuck is wrong with those people, are they brain damaged or something?

>> No.14256628

>>14256606
Not him but can you prove in any way that soy's phytoestrogens, which are plant estrogens work in the same way as the estrogen that trannies take to go on HRT. And if this is the case why don't trannies just drink soylent instead of costly HRT?

>> No.14256635

>>14256546
>>14256600
Pretty sure these /pol/tards obsessed with soy are going to become trannies in a span of few years

>> No.14256637

>>14256628
they do both actually
I know ppl irl and online who start drinking soy to be femboys its fucked

>> No.14256638

>>14256453
>Do you have a source
I read it on 4chan believe me bro

>> No.14256644

>>14256635
I'm a woman who makes good food like >>14256406 related

SO COPE HARDER, I make myself the best shit in the world already

>> No.14256652

>>14256637
>I know ppl irl and online who start drinking soy to be femboys its fucked
Yeah, but that is really not the thing I asked for. Im asking for sources, I can hear a rumour on the internet that killing myself causes me to become god, but doing so does not mean it proves I become god. So please link some kind of source or scientific article/study proving your claim.

>> No.14256655

>>14256644
Then you shouldn't have a problem with estrogen. It's usually closeted trannies who tryhard to prove their masculinity

>> No.14256659

>>14256606
Do you not understand what fermentation is? Anyways to get any effect from soy means you would have have to consume a lot of it. Maybe 11 litres a day. The fat gained would sooner affect your hormones than the soy itself.

>> No.14256660

>>14256644
Looks like a tasty pizza

>> No.14256664

>>14256652
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6057888/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5188409/

Here's data on humans, most of the muh estrogen memes are based on rat studies and last time I checked humans aren't fucking rats

>> No.14256669

>>14256637
In a review of 15 studies in men, intake of soy foods, protein powders, or isoflavone supplements up to 70 grams of soy protein and 240 mg of soy isoflavones per day did not affect free testosterone or total testosterone levels

They are drinking soy because they heard the myth everyone here believes
Here is scientific journal
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6057888/
Here is more info
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/soy-good-or-bad#:~:text=In%20a%20review%20of%2015,of%20prostate%20cancer%20in%20men.

>> No.14256677

>>14256359
>a whole meal in a bottle
Those have been around since the late 70s you retard. What do you think Slimfast and Ensure are?

>> No.14256679

>>14256659
I leave the dough out on my counter for 3 days

>> No.14256686

>>14256664
Sorry didnt see you posted source m8

>> No.14256693

>>14256655
I care about not eating properly prepared foods

>> No.14256700

>>14256416
>>14256546
>>14256600
I've seriously researched it and a high soy diet can legitimately cause reversible feminization in newborns but in a healthy male does nothing. That said these "men" are extremely malnourished and possibly not getting enough cholesterol to produce testosterone on their own. In this state, it's plausible a high soy diet could cause feminization.

>> No.14256701

>>14256677
>One is designed and formulated as an occasional meal substitute and weight loss aid while the other is a complete replacement for all meals.
> Slim Fast isn't supposed to be the only thing you eat/drink, and does not provide nutrients in the proper amounts/ratios to do so.

>> No.14256705

>>14256669
I think it's a meme at this point desu, or they're incredibly retarded and can't spend 5 minutes on google to see it's not true.

>> No.14256714

>>14256705
Yeah its probably a meme and a bit of bro science. Taps into the insecurity of not being a man just right.

>> No.14256717

>>14256714
Yeah I first heard about it on /fit/ which is full of broscience bullshit

>> No.14256720

>>14256714
>>14256705
it still doesn't mean it's okay to mono crop soy and make products with questionable preparation, doesnt mention anything about soy oil either

>> No.14256723

>>14256693
Post tits or shut the fuck up bitch

>> No.14256727

>>14256700
Just because those dudes are malnourished twigs, doesn't mean they're feminine.

>> No.14256731
File: 1.93 MB, 3024x3024, 20200616_150810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256731

>>14256723

>> No.14256740

>>14256701
>As of October 24, 2017, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) blocked sales of Soylent from Canada because the label on Soylent does not meet the CFIA requirements to be listed as a meal replacement

>> No.14256761

>>14256481
>$2.30ish a meal
>nutritious
>not worth it

>> No.14256764

am I fucking retarded? why don't they just not use soy?

boom problem solved, sales go up 1000%

>> No.14256766
File: 183 KB, 1300x815, Corn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256766

>>14256717
/Pol/ also relates it to the left and therefore is bad
>>14256720
Yeah man of course. You can make that argument about any mass produced food. The studies do actually mention soy oil but that's okay. Corn is the same thing debatably even worse due to its size in the American diet.

>> No.14256768

>>14256406
You had me at basil and cheese, fuck me that looks good

>> No.14256772

>>14256727
No seriously, low T and exogeneous phytoestrogen literally means feminization. I could believe it causes dyslidipemia, emotional instability, and loss of muscle mass. Maybe thinning body and facial hair.

>> No.14256787

>>14256772
From what I've read about those very rare cases. They were ingesting incredibly high amounts of soy. In both of the cases the individuals were said to have consumed 360 mg/day isoflavones (~9-fold greater than the mean intake among older Japanese men) in the context of unbalanced and likely nutrient-deficient diets since soyfoods accounted for the vast majority of calories consumed.

>> No.14256794

>>14256772
Sounds like malnourishment.

>> No.14256800

>>14256620
It's unironic autism. They seek mathematical optimization in all of their activities. Life is just an algorithm to them.

>> No.14256801

>>14256787
Also take into account it mentions older Japanese men meaning with lower testosterones.

>> No.14256854

>>14256800
Shit, good to know I'm still relatively normal even though I have the 'tism as well

>> No.14256862

Huel is superior

>> No.14256876

>>14256700
>I'VE RESEARCHED IT
>not getting enough cholesterol
You realize your body produces cholesterol, right? Dietary cholesterol doesn't increase blood cholesterol...

>> No.14256882

>>14256359
The problem is that the only potentially interesting outcome of this is an extremely low-cost and nutritionally complete meal replacement... only it's expensive as fuck. It costs $15 for 2000 calories worth of Soylent. That's literally more expensive than eating out every single day. I eat for under $5 a day and about half of the days I eat for under $2.

I assume they're mixing up big vats of this shit with their ingredients bought in bulk by the truckload, so why the fuck is it so expensive?

>> No.14256885
File: 1.55 MB, 2880x2160, 20191221_091754.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256885

>>14256359
>letting 4chan make decisions for you
Retard.
Also soylent isn't that bad. Tastes okay, I bought a bottle of it so i could use the bottle as a prop for shitposting purposes. The taste was bo where as disgusting as I expected but having it as a replacement for food on a regular basis would be fucking miserable

>> No.14256892

>>14256876
When you start with actual biochemistry, the broscientists shut up because they don't know anything about metabolism.

>> No.14256897

>>14256876
if you have low cholesterol it won't increase but if you have cholesterol around the 190s, with additional cholesterol you can increase it to about 210s
source:nourishing traditions chapter on cholesterol

>> No.14256901

>>14256606
wow what a retarded fucking argument.

>some irrelevant shit that lacks any connection to the claim

why do we use syringes? don't they know leaches were used hundreds of years ago?

>> No.14256902
File: 26 KB, 272x185, 26b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256902

>>14256885
>I bought a bottle of it so i could use the bottle as a prop for shitposting purposes

>> No.14256909

>>14256766
I'm against all refined vegetables oils, except maybe coconut oil.
and refined white flours
and refined white sugar
basic principle of osmosis tells me that eating those refined foods will actually strip my body of nutrients

>> No.14256919

>>14256606
You realize that the south Americans that first found potatoes did the exact same thing? Then we bred them to not be poisonous?

>> No.14256920

>>14256901
injections are bad for you too unless they're life saving interventions
vaccines should be given in pill form like antibiotics

>> No.14256929

>>14256919
bean vs tuber
not an argument

>> No.14256931

>>14256909
That's a good belief to have. Keeps you healthy regardless of any whether osmosis acts as you think.

>> No.14256938

>>14256929
It is.
1000s of years of selective farming vs 1000s of years of selective farming.

To believe the soybeans now are the same as the one the original Chinese ate is retarded.

>> No.14256950
File: 1013 KB, 1080x2280, Screenshot_20200616-174727_Firefox.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256950

>>14256938
shall I keep going?

>> No.14256957

>>14256950
Can I get a source name?

>> No.14256960

>>14256644
>being female on the internet
Show tits.

>> No.14256961

>>14256950
https://nourishingtraditions.com/impossible-burger-soy-disgusting/
soy protein concentrate isn't properly prepared in the industrial production of it, so all these anti nutrients are there, they need to be properly deactivated as much as they can be, modern industrial process doesn't give a fuck about it and would rather do it the easiest and cheapest way

>> No.14256966

>>14256764
Nobody outside of 4chan thinks that soy is bad. It's just a meme, dum dum.

>> No.14256970
File: 2.00 MB, 800x450, 1592176348325.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14256970

>>14256359
They're so hard to open.
You'll need one of these

>> No.14256974

>>14256766
soybean oil is the most commonly used oil according to my sources. she has links to studies and other references in her blog post
https://nourishingtraditions.com/the-scourge-of-soybean-oil/

>> No.14256977

>>14256966
https://nourishingtraditions.com/the-scourge-of-soybean-oil/
health obsessed moms and traditional food researchers think soy is bad

>> No.14256980

>>14256950
Im sorry but I went to the "Mom Across America" website that this references and the first blog post I saw was
> Could the COVID Vaccine Cause Autism?
Followed by a few anti vax articles.
I do not trust this source

>> No.14256984

>>14256980
Should also mention they are trying to sell essential oils

>> No.14256985

>>14256980
so what? they still present objective facts when it comes to nutrition
you're using muh anti vax mom meme as a strawman, as if that means anything and has anything to do with soy
and fuck you for not being vigilant when it comes to injecting shit into your children

>> No.14256989

>>14256984
again, so what? I buy essential oils for my house, this blog is for women, for housewives and cooks who care about their families nutrition and do not care about political correctness

>> No.14257000

>>14256985
>>14256989
It means it is not a trusted source aka I cannot trust any of what it says as facts.

>> No.14257011

>P-Please believe these facebook moms trying to sell essential oils from their pyramid scheme.

>> No.14257014

>>14257000
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/soy-alert/soy-alert-brochure/

here's another source for ya piss baby

>> No.14257020

>>14256359
it's still available, i have it occasionally. why the fuck do you give a shit about idiots on the internet

>> No.14257022

>>14257011
yeah, you're a liar, the source I sent you isn't that. that was one out of many references you cherry picking bastard

enjoy your bloody stools

>> No.14257047

>>14257000
Notice the, "and do not care about political correctness" part. To a drumpfie that basically means they can spout any kind of utter nonsense and be trusted as "alternative facts", usually more credible than established science, because the government and universities are all out to get you and run by some deep state global world power, or whatever bullshit they're spouting this week.

>> No.14257057

>>14257014
This is nearly identical to the last source.
>Wise traditions and the healing arts
I can tell you don't have a background in science. A trusted source is a peer reviewed article that presents data. I can find a random alternative health website that says drinking piss is good.

>>14257047
Youre right no use arguing with them

>> No.14257090

>>14256486
You're a real candyass if you think that word filters on 4chins are for censorship.

Soy filters to onions, because /pol/ claimed that onions increase testosterone at the same time when they started targeting soy.

>> No.14257132
File: 155 KB, 799x448, 1592319713884.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14257132

>>14257090
>OH NUUU MY CANCEROUS MONO CROP WAS TARGETED BY POL OH NOOOOOO

>> No.14257136

>>14257047
why are vegans all ignorant lefties? they'll suck sciences dick but refuse anything with a credible foundation in historical tradition

>> No.14257150

>>14257090
>there isn't a single civilization without onions
>there are plenty of admirable civilizations without soy

yep I know who's side I'm on

>> No.14257162

>>14257136
Not quite. Vegans have many sites that do the same thing as traditional health websites. They are the flip side of alternative health. Believing in unproven or untested nonsense. They very rarely have trusted sources and most science says it is unhealthy if done improperly and should only be done for "ethical" reasons

>> No.14257185

>>14257162
its funny because its a LARP, traditional society ate meat and if they didn't for spritual reasons, they ate animal products and valued butter
vegans are so delusional its crazy
https://youtu.be/fW5WIJ0vR14
vegans age rapidly, thank God for youtube because now we have video evidence of it, multiple youtubers health going to shit after becoming vegan

>> No.14257187

>>14257136
In a way Vegans are the left of alternative health and traditional wisdom is the right. But neither are broadly embraced by science.

>> No.14257191

>>14257162
https://youtu.be/ag1U5R1fe4M
this crazy vegan reccomends eating nice cream in a hot bath because she's so malnourished and sick

>> No.14257205

>>14256876
>>14256794
>>14256787
>>14256892
Dietary cholesterol accounts for about 50% of blood cholesterol and if someone is generally malnourished and only eating soylent you start seeing hormone deficiencies. I agree this is an extreme scenario which is why normal people don't need to worry about it, but there are weirdos completely replacing their diets with soylent.

I don't feel like pulling up the dozen or so studies I checked proving phystoestrogens obtained from soy and other foods are metabolically active and can reach a measurable threshold. You can easily find them.

>> No.14257209

>>14257187
the only people I see defend big soy and soy in general are vegans, most normal guys in my life do not trust it, but most are not aware or how many products contain it and it will take a while for people to realize it.
vegans are dropping like flies its epic because I'm tired of these liars ruining nutrition and getting so much PR
they get way more than tradionalists do

>> No.14257218

https://youtu.be/JciP6Wl90AY
vegans are ways starving too always snacking
notice there's hardly any traditionalist snacks out there but hundreds of vegan snacks, intentional or not like oreos and potato chips

>> No.14257226

>>14257205
Yeah man like>>14256787 said you basically have to just consume soy. Very extreme and if you derived this much nutrition from any other particular source you may see similar results.
Everything we consume is a toxin. Its just about dosage.

>> No.14257230

>I dont trust soybean oil, its a modern oil with only a few years behind it, ill stick with butter which I know humans have been consuming for thousands of years
>REEEEE EAT THE SOYBEAN OIL MY STUDIES SAY ITS SAFE EVEN SCIENCE SAYS ITS SAFE EVEN THO SCIENCE HAS BEEN WRONG 1000s OF TIMES

>> No.14257234

>>14257209
Vegans occasionally fall into this "extreme" soy category. Meaning the science they quote against soy doesn't actually apply to them and applies more to Asians eating tofu and soy sauce along with fish.

>> No.14257276

>>14257230
>unironically your brain on soy

>> No.14257289
File: 221 KB, 1200x1200, Soy_4d5b1e_6534246.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14257289

>>14256970

>> No.14257296
File: 1.16 MB, 2728x2128, d093441c8e8e033eb7a7c85b81c20b4bf1289fdd41973a95acb2b234f23e06a7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14257296

Just eat real food

>> No.14257301

>>14256669
Red herring. It increases estrogen.

Kind of like those Monsanto studies which “prove” organic doesn’t have more nutrients. That’s not the issue, the issue is pesticides.

Gotta learn how to interpret Kasherized science.

>> No.14257325

>>14257296
Damn speed runners. Too busy wanting to speed run to take an hour or two to make an actual meal.

>> No.14257429

>>14256970
WTF is wrong with his hand?

>> No.14257519

>>14257234
vegans are bottom of the barrel trash

>> No.14257679

>>14256453
soy contains xenoestrogens, they are very similar to normal estrogen, many scientists claim they don't work the same way in the human body.
Many people believe they have some sort of feminizing effect and choose to avoid any sort of xenoestrogen.

>> No.14257749

>>14257296
i'm sure this "speed runner" was mentally sound before consuming soylent. i'm sure the type of person who devotes their time to playing one old video game as fast as possible over and over again for years and years is sane and healthy. it must be the soy.

>> No.14257787

>>14256493
Post your weight with timestamp

>> No.14257852

try Huel faggot

>> No.14258154

>>14257301
Are you under the impression that pesticides aren't used in organic farming?

>> No.14258178

>>14256359
It tastes like Ensure, because that's literally all it is is just overpriced meme Ensure

>> No.14258201

>>14258154
>diatomacious earth and neem oil are the same as roundup

>> No.14258269

>>14257787
I'm a woman so I won't even bother with a pic but
133 lbs 5"5
I'm slim thicc

>> No.14258289

Lose weight fatty

>> No.14258298

>>14258201
>Rotenone and pyrethrum are particularly controversial because they work by attacking the nervous system, like most conventional insecticides. Rotenone is extremely toxic to fish[62] and can induce symptoms resembling Parkinson's disease in mammals.

>Copper sulfate and Bordeaux mixture (copper sulfate plus lime), approved for organic use in various jurisdictions,[66][67][71] can be more environmentally problematic than some synthetic fungicides dissallowed in organic farming[72][73] Similar concerns apply to copper hydroxide. Repeated application of copper sulfate or copper hydroxide as a fungicide may eventually result in copper accumulation to toxic levels in soil,[74] and admonitions to avoid excessive accumulations of copper in soil appear in various organic standards and elsewhere. Environmental concerns for several kinds of biota arise at average rates of use of such substances for some crops.

>> No.14258352

>>14257296
How many speed runners aren't trannies at this point?

>> No.14258376

>>14258298
>may
>could
so they haven't actually observed it?

>> No.14258388

>>14256359
You watched soylent green and thought it was a documentary

>> No.14258451

>>14256700
>not getting enough cholesterol to produce testosterone on their own
Humans synthesize their own cholesterol. There's no need to eat it. If you do eat it you'll just synthesize less to compensate.

>> No.14258691

>>14256359
because it tastes like diarrhea

>> No.14258783

>>14258376
It’s just how scientific papers are written. Authors have to use the passive voice or else be scrutinized by editors.

>> No.14258842

>>14258691
Soylent has really caused that, too. That is not a joke, it has really happened to enough people.

>> No.14258921
File: 1.83 MB, 2880x2160, 20191003_140054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14258921

>>14256902
It's proved itself useful. This picture in particular is one I've posted before. Never fails to rile up the autists no matter what the board.

>> No.14258932

>>14257296
Soylent had nothing to do with the fall of cosmo. He had his man card forcibly revoked when he got fucked, live, on stage by John Fucking Numbers.

>> No.14258980

>>14258921
Were most people commenting on the Soylent rather than the "plug," the Zelda game, and the various anime imagery?

>> No.14259181

>>14256359
SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

>> No.14259205
File: 55 KB, 350x350, 1591088774811.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14259205

>I was honestly excited for this, why did 4chan had to ruin this for me?

>> No.14259222
File: 247 KB, 1500x961, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14259222

Soylent, the product marketed to men who are self-conscious about drinking a 60 year old existing product marketed to women, but in the end it turns them into fags, women or both. lol

>> No.14259242

>>14256406
Looks good anon but fuck you for trying to flex on an anonymous image board

>> No.14259447

>>14258921
Now that's a laugh. Good job. Though, to this day, I really wonder who at Flying Dog thought their labels was a good idea. Obviously it's still selling, but I still wonder.

>> No.14259529

>>14257296
according to modern scholars this is a pretty much mentally healthy human being

>> No.14259910 [DELETED] 

>>14256576
>do you know where YOU are?
4chan wasn't strictly right wing to begin with?

>> No.14260031

>>14258980
Most anons (especially on /v/) start to sperg out about the soylent, and reddit. The switch and other stuff is really the icing on the cake.

>> No.14260088

>>14258921
I hope you baited a lot of spergs, cause that's hilarious

>> No.14260178

>>14256359
Why do you let randoms from the internet determine your opinions. Why do t you just try it and make up your mind?

>> No.14260572

>>14258921
this is such a perfect combination. Doing god's work anon

>> No.14260586
File: 349 KB, 642x756, impossible burger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14260586

>>14256359
4chan didn't ruin anything, it just shed light on it.

>> No.14260664

>>14260586
Forgive me for being dumb but is it actually possible to grow breasts from eating soy-based products?
How much estrogen is this compared to how much someone like a transexual would actually take to gain "womanly" features.

>> No.14261499

>>14256359
seriously though, why do people drink this? interested in honest non-meme answers

>> No.14261552

>>14256359
I lowkey thought the soy thing was just a meme bruh

>> No.14261565

>>14260664
If it were that easy then trannies could just guzzle soy oil all day instead of spending thousands on hormones
No, the risk is you end up just kind of a wimp like the low-test Try Guys.

>> No.14261587

>>14260664
Yeah, if you drink 4 cups of soy milk per day, you'll grow man boobs. And they won't just go away if you just stop drinking it, you'll need to get breast reduction surgery. Dwayne Johnson (IIRC) had to do it and he was open about it when interviewed on it.

>> No.14261745

>>14261499
It's mostly autistic tech nerds. I remember hearing about it on /g/ originally. These people literally just want to code and are too autistic to even eat real food.

>> No.14262527

>>14260586
>phytoestrogens are the same as animal estrogens
I love being reminded that I live among bug men

>> No.14262537
File: 91 KB, 800x750, )))).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14262537

>>14262527
>IT'S NOT THE SAME, IT'S PERFECTLY HEALTHY

>> No.14263222

>>14260664
Only if it's all you ate and you're still malnourished basically.

>> No.14263228

>>14262527
They've been proven metabolically active in humans.

>> No.14263260

>>14256359
Soy has incomplete amino acid profile and it's not fit for the main source of protein. It will also give you gas issues.

>> No.14263323

>>14263228
Where has this been proven?

>> No.14263347

>>14258921
9/10 swap out your honda for a kia or tesla and its perfect.

>> No.14263348

>>14263323
Look up scholarly articles phytoestrogen metabolism

>> No.14263417

>>14256406
not everyone has the time / energy / money to hand-prepare their own meals every day, let alone plant a fucking meme garden

>> No.14263433

>>14263417
They do if they aren't lazy defeatist pieces of shit like you anon.

>> No.14263436

>>14263417
i get paid to garden
cope and seeth

>> No.14263462

>>14256359
>he lets the opinions of a Malaysian claymation image board dictate how he feels about foods

stop being a dummy and just eat or drink whatever you want

>> No.14263476

>>14256548
>>14256554
>More than 98 percent of convicted felons are bread users.
>Fully HALF of all children who grow up in bread-consuming households score below average on standardized tests.
>In the 18th century, when virtually all bread was baked in the home, the average life expectancy was less than 50 years; infant mortality rates were unacceptably high; many women died in childbirth; and diseases such as typhoid, yellow fever, and influenza ravaged whole nations.
>More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread.
>Bread is made from a substance called "dough." It has been proven that as little as one pound of dough can be used to suffocate a mouse. The average American eats more bread than that in one month!
>Primitive tribal societies that have no bread exhibit a low incidence of cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, and osteoporosis.
>Bread has been proven to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water to eat begged for bread after as little as two days.
>Bread is often a "gateway" food item, leading the user to "harder" items such as butter, jelly, peanut butter, and even cold cuts.
>Bread has been proven to absorb water. Since the human body is more than 90 percent water, it follows that eating bread could lead to your body being taken over by this absorptive food product, turning you into a soggy, gooey bread-pudding person.
>Newborn babies can choke on bread.
>Bread is baked at temperatures as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit! That kind of heat can kill an adult in less than one minute.
>Most American bread eaters are utterly unable to distinguish between significant scientific fact and meaningless statistical babbling.

>> No.14263487

>>14256359
I've wanted to try it, but it's too expensive.

>> No.14263494

>>14263348
>Dude trust me
Thanks for confirming you have no idea what you're talking about.

>> No.14263594

>>14263433
>>14263436
t. bubble boys

>> No.14263605
File: 53 KB, 720x621, 1591960061106.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14263605

>>14256980
>>14257011
>BILL GATES GOOD
>QUESTIONS BAD

>> No.14263639
File: 38 KB, 418x436, aryanqt1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14263639

>>14256950
>>14256961
>>14256977
Stop it guys you're making Adolphine sad :(

>> No.14263658

>>14263417
>not everyone has the time / energy / money to hand-prepare their own meals every day, let alone plant a fucking meme garden
if yall worked less you would have the time to do so

>> No.14263669

>>14256406
looks burnt

>> No.14263670

>>14263433
Not him but I raise 12000 pigs, over 1 million pounds of pork is harvested per season. We have 3 employees including me.

I don't feel like cooking sometimes because I'm tired or literally have no time before I need to go to bed.

But I feed thousands.

>> No.14263681

>>14263669
good pizza is supposed to be slightly burnt. I mean I personally don't like burnt pizza but that's what some people unironically believe.

>> No.14263687

>>14258352
they're speedrunning life itself

>> No.14263806

>>14258921
unironically chad tier humor

>> No.14263819

>>14263670
gotta prep stuff so you have food when you come home
like salads or pasta salad or egg salad, tuna salad
that kinda stuff you can eat cold

>> No.14263884
File: 101 KB, 680x960, Anti+vax_e8cebb_6821725.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14263884

>>14263605
They don't. The unvaccinated catch it, it mutates, and now there is a new disease that's immune to the old vaccine. The more you know.

>> No.14263893

>>14263819
Why would I do that when there is a very convenient meal in the form of a tasty beverage? Is the only reason to not drink soylent, to avoid triggering your autism?

>> No.14263898

>>14263893
cuz one is healthy and the other isn't

>> No.14263899

>>14263819
Confirmed NEET.

>> No.14263905

>>14263898
Can you prove with facts and research that soylent isn't healthy and provide sources for the information?

>> No.14263933

>>14261499
lazy

>> No.14263968

>>14263905
No, I'm just assuming based on what other people on 4chan tell me. I'm really just a sheep that's uncomfortable thinking for myself, so instead I let memes think for me.

>> No.14263986

>>14261499
Some people just like the taste, some people do it because it's new, some people are busy and don't have time to worry about lunch, and some people drink it for a low calorie meal replacement to help with weight loss. The problem with your question is that everyone is different and do things for reason not everyone else will understand. And it's not important that you do understand, because what other people drinking Soylent doesn't effect you, and your judgment of them is completely irrelevant.

>> No.14264008

DON'T EAT SOYLENT ITS MADE FROM PEOPLE
SOYLENT IS MADE FROM PEO-

>> No.14264142
File: 74 KB, 750x455, Soylent-Ingredients.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14264142

>>14263905
>drinking canola oil
EVER
the least they should do is put olive oil instead

>> No.14264154

>>14264142
can someone tell me what is remotely healthy about drinking canola and algae oils and soy protein?
the protein is extracted using hexane as well

>> No.14264414

>>14256359
would you really have preferred to grow tits and become a democrat unexpectedly? you should be thankful.

>> No.14264416

>>14263494
Did you do the search though?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5429336/

What next, should I wipe your ass?

>> No.14264427
File: 366 KB, 1600x1248, 1565510032938.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14264427

>>14264414
doesn't really matter when a soy-free alternative is available.

>> No.14264454

>>14264427
Name causes cancer though

>> No.14264470

>>14264416
one scholarly article doesn't make something concrete fact, and the article you posted is just saying "there's good and bad, we have to look into it more.
see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6390141/
i could find articles saying the same shit about beef or basically anything you consume or enjoy.

>> No.14264487

>>14256620
>I don't and will never understand people who don't enjoy eating food

oh no they enjoy it, they're just lazy mother fuckers and don't want to put any effort into making it themselves.

>> No.14264615

>>14264142
You just posted your opinion again. Care to share any facts?
>>14264416
Lol can you read sources before posting them next time? That refutes everything about phytoestrogen conspiracy theories.

>> No.14264802

>>14264470
>>14264615
The question was are they metabolically active and yes they are. I've explained this a dozen times already.

>> No.14264811
File: 43 KB, 720x537, 1591959860114.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14264811

>>14263884
How does working at a tech company make Bill Gates a health expert?

>> No.14265410

>>14263884
Don't argue with brainlet women whose sources are "tradition" and mommy blogs. Their bird brains are incapable of understanding actual immunology and physiology.

>> No.14265417

>>14256406
>only the sixth reply says what needs to be said
This is a FOOD & COOKING board and you seriously try to flex your gay vegetables when your pizza is fucking BURNT you godawful negroid?

>> No.14265421

>>14263417
I don't care what kind of silicon valley bugman you are, if you can't manage to cook at the very least several times a week and have leftovers/do meal prep the rest of the time, you're just fucking terrible at time management and need to stop being a manchild.

>> No.14265423

>>14256549
>lucid dreaming and shitposting about succubus summoning
Fucking absolute state of 4chan
Just fucking newfags everywhere

>> No.14265426
File: 499 KB, 1080x1080, 1591960011898.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14265426

>>14265410
>pediatricians with 13k patients are mommy blogs or scarequotes tradition scarequotes

>> No.14265487

>>14263494
>do some research, fag
>thanks for confirming you have no idea what you’re talking about
>unironically has no idea what he’s talking about
Retarded soyboy BTFO

>> No.14265507
File: 40 KB, 537x515, 0c3acb67.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14265507

>>14263417
If you don't have enough money to eat proper food then you also don't have money to buy Soylent. Shit's expensive.
If you do have enough money but not time then you can afford to eat something solid.
If you have money and time but no energy then you're probably already on Soylent. Stop that and get some real food instead.

>> No.14265514

How do I cook bigmac? Cook bigmac please
burger source

>> No.14265552

>>14257296
yikes i'm positive i saw this heathen on twitch once and he was just smiling at the camera super creepily and speaking gibberish.

>> No.14265569

>>14256378
Christ anon, it's not my fault my medication suppresses appetite and by far the easiest way to get my calories is to drink it. As it is I just drink tonnes of milk.
>>14256620
What people? Like you said, it's about not wanting to cook. The only people who don't like eating are literal autists with genuine food phobias.
When I'm not on meds I'm too lazy to cook so I always have lots of yoghurt on hand so I can eat that. I can cook at least one meal a day, though, but it's gonna be something like stir-fry.

>> No.14265838

>>14256359
It's not even so original there were meal replacement shakes around already

>> No.14265957

>>14264142
>>14264154
CAN ONE PERSON JUSTIFY DRINKING CANOLA OIL? PLEASE IM WAITING, SEND ME A SOURCE THAT SAYS CANOLA OIL IS HEALTHY TO DRINK

>> No.14265966

>>14264615
https://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/canola-oil/
blog post talking about dangers of consuming canola oil with links to studies

soytards think drinking canola oil is healthy OH MY GOD

>> No.14265972

>>14265838
those other products were more like supplements though, you're expected to eat something else along with the shakes. soylent however is marketed as a complete replacement.

>> No.14265981

>>14265410
if women are so retarded how have they been able to come up with a general consensus in these communities on what practices to use? you know they reference studies right? just like you?
Weston A Price, the founder of the Wise Tradition diet, is a man
point refuted, you're sexist, and probably will never get a gf because you drink canola oil like an utter retard

>> No.14265993

>>14265981
t. absolutely seething roastie

>> No.14265996

>>14265993
actually I'm doing okay because I don't drink canola oil its hilarious to me that people defend this
canola oil drinkers can't argue at all
reduced brain capacity from hardened arteries

>> No.14266429

>>14264811
I never said anything about Bill Gates, and I have no idea what you're referring to.

>> No.14266441

>>14264811
They seem healthier because the parents have to be more careful with avoiding sickness. But that's all gonna change when their darling child catches polio and mumps. The dude has no idea what he's talking about, he's looking at short term "evidence" and completely ignoring long term effects. Follow the money and you'll find out who's really talking through this puppet.

>> No.14266462

>>14265487
You made a claim. First YOU provide evidence to support your claim, then It's my responsibility to rebuttal. That's how debate works kid. But it's pretty obvious that you're deflecting because you don't have evidence.

>> No.14266479
File: 85 KB, 287x287, JPEG_20200604_000449.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14266479

>all these plausible soy drinkers thinking phytoestrogens actually do anything to you in all but monstrous, unhealthy amounts over year-long periods of time
t. actual skittle-munching tranny sick of the soi memes
>>14263228
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/soy/
>Soy is unique in that it contains a high concentration of isoflavones, a type of plant estrogen (phytoestrogen) that is similar in function to human estrogen but with much weaker effects. Soy isoflavones can bind to estrogen receptors in the body and cause either weak estrogenicoranti-estrogenic activity.
>Because soy can have estrogenic properties, its effects can vary depending on the existing level of hormones in the body. Premenopausal women have much higher circulating levels of estradiol—the major form of estrogen in the human body—than postmenopausal women. In this context soy may act like an anti-estrogen, but among postmenopausal women soy may act more like an estrogen.

>>yeah i like talking out of my ass, so what?

>> No.14266481

>>14265966
Doesn't say how much is needed to cause I'll effect? If I drink a teaspoon of olive oil I'll be fine, but if I drink a cup of it I'll be shitting myself silly. So before you say the amount of canola is unhealthy, you need to find out how much is in a bottle, then how much a person drinks in a day/week. Personally I have less than 1 a week, so is that amount unhealthy?

>> No.14266492

>>14265966
Canola oil was taken out. That was the 1.5 version, the current uses flaxseed and sunflower oil.

>> No.14266648

>>14256359
It's only a meme if you try to live off of the stuff. A year ago I usually had about half a bottle (200 calories) for a super-quick breakfast because I liked to sleep in before work. That's not remarkably different from people who like drinkable yogurts for breakfast.

>> No.14266656

>>14265957
They needed a certain number of lipids and canola was the cheapest option that didn't fuck with the taste.

>> No.14266680
File: 96 KB, 449x600, harrypotter.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14266680

>>14256359

busy shill
busy

>> No.14266820

>>14256359
Anyone that eats cows for entertainment ought to blow their heads off in 20 years.

>> No.14266835

>>14266820
Hey the schizo is back!

>> No.14266838

>>14256359
dont they have rats in their bottling plants?

>> No.14266849

>>14266838
https://discourse.soylent.com/t/be-warned-rats-love-soylent/22669

actually rat/bug food

>> No.14266860

>>14266838
>>14266849
All factories and wearhouses do.

>> No.14266914

>>14257429
Chronic soyboy syndrome :(

>> No.14267117

>>14256359
>>14256700
I’d wager that the type of people who have abysmal diets and physical health to begin with are more likely to go with soy stuff than people like /fit/izens. Or perhaps more than a few are stupid enough to believe you can drink almost nothing but that for proper nutrition because its marketed as a meal in a bottle, which will naturally cause all the negative effects you see in soyboys.

>> No.14267165

>>14256378
Soylent is used by skinny people trying to get bigger butts. I only know women and gays who drink this.

>> No.14267371

>>14256359
>I was honestly excited for this, why did 4chan had to ruin this for me?
Because whey protein and sugar already exists.

>> No.14268054

>>14267165
have sex, incel.

>> No.14268127

>>14257136
>historical tradition
chinks pouch tigars so they can grind their cocks into powder to cure limp dick, I will trust the science that says thats fucking stupid, and not the tradition that says it works.

>> No.14268194 [DELETED] 

>>14266462
I wasn’t the one making the claim and the other guy already replied with a link so why are you wasting your time on me?
Oh right, niggers like you don’t want evidence, they just want to say everyone else is wrong by consistently going “PROOF? SOURCE? EVIDENCE?” in reply to every post because you’re actually just retarded and have hardly any opinion or evidence

>> No.14268220

>>14268054
Open your legs, slut

>> No.14268223

>>14266479
>tranny
Your opinion holds no value

>> No.14268225

>>14268194
Maybe you should actually provide evidence before telling me I do or do not want it.

>> No.14268239

>>14268223
>>14268223

cope and seethe

>> No.14268242

>>14268239
You will never be a woman

>> No.14268298

>>14268194
>Please provide evidence
>You people don't want evidence
Ya back track and move the goal post like the little bitch you are.

>> No.14268306

>>14268239
Go make it 50%

>> No.14268310
File: 157 KB, 1000x800, 1575840138839.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14268310

>>14256453
you'll actually just get banned for posting a wojack on /v/ now.

It's gotten so bad, I've had to get a hobby that doesn't involve the internet.

And i'm not even griefing. If someone types some stupid bait shit out that sounds like a soy poster, I call them out.

>> No.14268326

>>14257296
This is more anti-transgender than it is anti-soy.

>> No.14268347

>>14256453
no, he doesnt have a source, and even if he did, he probably drinks cows milk and eats HGH filled beef and chicken meat

>> No.14268904
File: 32 KB, 751x155, >soylent.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14268904

>>14256359

>> No.14270184

ITT: seething so*boys

>> No.14270191
File: 623 KB, 1080x967, 1591959676258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14270191

>>14266429
>asks simple question
>WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO
>I DONT UNDERSTAND
Based vaccinated retard

>> No.14270200
File: 40 KB, 720x720, 1591959909361.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14270200

>>14266441
Cope harder, autistic retard.

>> No.14270203

>>14270191
Take your meds schizo.

>> No.14270210

>>14270200
Take your meds schizo.

>> No.14270228
File: 167 KB, 1024x1024, cd4d8925bec7a58655981843d7745f54.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14270228

>>14270203
>>14270210
>no argument, just gaslighting

>> No.14270243

>>14270228
Take your meds schizo.

>> No.14270253
File: 652 KB, 3200x2000, 01_RF_AF_SPAM_CAN_FRONT_V1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14270253

>>14270243

>> No.14270288

>>14270253
Do your family a favor and take your meds.

>> No.14270299

>>14256416
Cows milk has more true estrogen than soy has of pseudo-estrogen. Mammal estrogen has real effects on humans, soy estrogens or plant “estrogen” has very weak effects. I’m not a vegan and I drink regular milk, but at least learn science rather than dwelling on /pol/ddit conspiracies

>> No.14270303

>>14256453
>crossboarder admitting to being a crossboarder
Go back

>> No.14270324

My coworker had a case of the coffee ones and he didnt like the flavor so he gave them to me. I kept them in my mini-fridge in the office for when I couldnt eat breakfast.

Really not bad at all. I usually dont have an appetite in the morning so it was better than nothing. Cant imagine ever trying to "Meal Replace" with it though.

>> No.14270331

>>14256549
Yeah well back in my day /x/ was for skinwalker pastas and innawood threads so thanks for ruining yet one more board with your shitposting

>> No.14270352

>>14256576
>muh politics on 4chan
Are you sure you know where you are, newfag? 4chan used to be racist without the “muh Hitler says no-fun” shit. You T_D faggots made it a Fox News conspiracy factory and if you don’t want to discuss politics with your food then you’re a “librul soyboy cuck”. Go back to your home website
>>>/r/eddit

>> No.14270360

>>14270191
>baby has allergic reaction
>“muh vaccines are bad just look at allergic baby!”

>> No.14271839
File: 2.32 MB, 960x540, dont think just consoom.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14271839

>>14256359
>why did 4chan had to ruin this for me?
don't think, just consoom the soy

>> No.14271848
File: 161 KB, 1080x1080, 1591959695261.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14271848

>>14263605
They're so safe over $4 billion has been paid out for death and injury. I'd trust my life with those numbers.

>> No.14271858

>>14256406
Looks like shit

>> No.14271929
File: 208 KB, 327x316, 1580649143815.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14271929

>>14256731

>> No.14271955
File: 2.72 MB, 640x360, ve.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14271955

>>14256950
>>14256961
>>14256977
Why is this crap allowed to be sold in stores?

>> No.14271968

>>14268326
Well the trannies are mentally ill and need psychiatric help just like our resident schizo poster, they don't need butchering and huge doses of harmful hormones to validate their delusions.

>> No.14271973

>>14271955
Why not? I read what's on the blog and it's either complete bullshit or just straight up bad science. That blog says you can protect yourself from infection by eating carrots and coconut oil, it's laughable how they can't figure out basic biological concepts.

>> No.14271976

>>14271968
Shut up bigot. Why would it be FDA-approved if it wasn't safe?

>> No.14271986
File: 59 KB, 320x383, .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14271986

>>14271973
>it's laughable how they can't figure out basic biological concepts.

>> No.14272000

>>14271955
Why do you think the government actually cares about your health or well-being?

>> No.14272011

>>14270288
not the same guy but fuck you faggot. I hope you die

>> No.14272024

>>14272011
What's wrong with that? Families of crazies have it worse than actual crazies

>> No.14272028
File: 35 KB, 600x600, titsorgtfo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14272028

>>14271986

>> No.14272034

>>14272028
See: >>14256731

>> No.14272116

>>14272011
You are the same guy, you can't lie to me.

>> No.14272223

>>14272116
>everyone who disagrees with me is one person
This is your brain on soy

>> No.14272234

>>14272223
Take your meds Charlie.

>> No.14272264

>>14256486
>what is freedom of speech
Not something that has ever been part of 4chan. Fucking retard.

>> No.14272265

>>14272234
Drink your soy, Xharley

>> No.14272301

>>14272264
Hey there newfag, that was one of the founding principals of 4chan, and original fought his ass off to keep this site free of censorship. Just because your CP threads disguised as "icecream" threads get deleted by jannies, doesn't mean this site doesn't promote free speech.

>> No.14272500

>>14256961
Soybean (and msot if not all plants) are bred for taste, yield and resilience. Resilience is good because insects and other plants are the main predators. The problem is that plant resilience relies on chemical defenses so the consumer pays the price. Compare wheat from an American store to wheat native to asome village in Italy, the comparison is a joke.

>> No.14272503

>>14256600
>dude if you don't want to consume estrogen then you're just like the trannies

>> No.14272508

>>14272503
t. Illiterate

>> No.14272512

Imagine not being able to enjoy something because of a retarded meme that came from /pol/ of all places.

>> No.14272524

>>14266835
You’re a Schizojew. I’m a owner.

>> No.14272525
File: 704 KB, 2728x2128, 1585583552363.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14272525

>>14272512
Imagine unknowingly doing pic related to you. Watch the mental gymnastics

>> No.14272629

>>14256664
>"dude animal testing isn't indicative of effects on humans lmao"
>animal testing is done for all sorts of products meant for humans
Based retard

>> No.14272646

>>14266835
>>14270203
>>14270210
>>14270243
>>14271968
>>14272524
cancer.

>> No.14272672

>>14272646
Get help please.

>> No.14272686

>>14272646
based and redpilled

>>14272672
cringe and bluepilled

>> No.14272689

>>14272686
>Thinks exclusively in memes

>> No.14272703

>>14272689
>Thinks exclusively in soy

>> No.14272879

>>14256416
Take your meds schizo.

>> No.14272954

>>14257679
it's funny because they're only named that because the chemical structure kinda looks alike in shape

not in content, just shape

>> No.14272969

>>14256406
That looks incredible

>> No.14273037

>>14256359
You are aware that about 90% of this website still live with their parents and at least half of them are severely mentally ill.
A good portion of them are imaginary-married to cartoon characters.

Not exactly taste makers.

>> No.14273047

>>14257679
>Scientists claim one thing
>Many people believe another thing
Oh, it's one of those things.

>> No.14273055

>>14273037
t. Projecting

>> No.14273115
File: 51 KB, 413x243, basedboy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14273115

>>14265417
> This is a FOOD & COOKING board and you seriously try to post FOOD that you've COOKED?

>> No.14273125

>>14273047
If it were that easy to get estrogen trans people would just chug soy milk all day.

>> No.14273175

>>14273125
They do.

>> No.14273182

>>14256359
I really liked the idea because I have a muscle disease and I can't swallow solid food without pain. But now I can't take it to work anymore because I'm to ashamed.
I'm happy that this is the case because I'm enjoying my soup diet way more.

>> No.14273184

>>14273175
They really, really do not. No, like, they really really really do not. Nobody reasonable in the trans community expects soy to do anything but be overall healthier in terms of diet.

>> No.14273219

>>14273047
Take your meds schizo.

>> No.14273221

>>14273184
MTF here, I made it through my entire transition with Soylent and other soy based products. Didn't switch to the pills untill I was ready for surgery. My breasts went from an A cup to a C without hormone pills.

>> No.14273224

>>14273219
Not everyone is schizo anon. You need to look for the replies that are incoherent, delusional, and mostly off topic for the discussion.

>> No.14273270

>>14273221
>from A cups
does that mean you had tits as a boy before you transitioned?

>> No.14273281
File: 706 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20200619-140157.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14273281

>>14273270
A cups is basically flat buddy. But what makes you think that having tits is insulting to me? That's what I wanted all along....

>> No.14273297
File: 46 KB, 336x450, 10670592.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14273297

>>14273270
Here you go my virgin friend.

>> No.14273722

>>14273055
Are you honestly denying any of it?

>> No.14273856

>>14273184
homemade trannies literally guzzle soy in the home of getting dat estrogen. Stop lying on the internet

>> No.14273876

>>14273856
They literally do not. They ran the math and in order for dietary soy to be effective in transitioning they would need to eat the weight of a baleen whale every day.

>> No.14273885

>>14273876
This >>14273221
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>> No.14273916

>>14266441
Oy vey

>> No.14273933

>>14273876
It may not be scientifically sound but they still do it. Nobody here is saying trannies are smart.

>> No.14273944

>>14256406
How can you make pizza this good, anon?

>> No.14274793

>>14266479
Yes a partial agonist. Do you understand how for someone with high levels of estrogen, phytoestrogen because a competitive antagonist? In a male however it would still be net increase in estrogen activity.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action