[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 3.09 MB, 360x274, 1576106626679.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14205848 No.14205848 [Reply] [Original]

So I ordered some popeyes and took a shower, when I came outside to pick it up where I requested they leave it I find one of these grimey faggots scurrying off into the night, a trail of biscuit™ behind him. He made a tiny tear in the plastic bag holding it all together but to my great surprise everything including the little paper box the meal is and the paper bag my extra fries were in is intact. I don't know how the dexterous motherfucker did it but he opened the box like a humie, took a nibble of one piece of chicken, retrieved the biscuit, and closed it all neatly. Nothing else seems to have been touched.

Anyways my question is should I dump the whole bag and order again or just say fuck it and eat everything else that doesn't appear to be touched. Whats the worst I can get from these thieving little fuckers? Animals can't carry cororo can they?

>> No.14205871

maybe share it with him

>> No.14205875
File: 823 KB, 762x988, gfds.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>So I ordered some popeyes and took a shower, when I came outside to pick it up where I requested they leave it I find one of these grimey faggots scurrying off into the night, a trail of biscuit™ behind him. He made a tiny tear in the plastic bag holding it all together but to my great surprise everything including the little paper box the meal is and the paper bag my extra fries were in is intact. I don't know how the dexterous motherfucker did it but he opened the box like a humie, took a nibble of one piece of chicken, retrieved the biscuit, and closed it all neatly. Nothing else seems to have been touched.
>Anyways my question is should I dump the whole bag and order again or just say fuck it and eat everything else that doesn't appear to be touched. Whats the worst I can get from these thieving little fuckers? Animals can't carry cororo can they?

>> No.14205879

Leave him alone, Xanax is a hell of a drug

>> No.14205880

>>14205848
Order extra for your new friend next time

>> No.14206529

I didn't even look at the OP's image and assumed he was talking about a diverse driver that stole part of his food

>> No.14206560

>>14205848
Take picture and report the individual to the manager or to whatever app you ordered from. Then, toss the eaten piece and eat the rest of your food since you're hungry and not going to bother cooking anything yourself.

>> No.14206950

>>14206529
>diverse driver at a popeyes
so a mayo then?

>> No.14206969

>>14205848
They can carry rabies. If you have a shitty immune system, then you should probably toss it.

>>14206560
>report
For what? Anon specifically requested that the delivery be left at a certain place, presumably because he's too much of an aspie to physically interact with other people. Or something about >tipping

>> No.14206986

>>14206969
I misread his post and thought he said the person who delivered ate his food. I have not been sleeping well lately.