[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 1.60 MB, 1500x1101, stock-photo-portrait-of-a-beautiful-friendly-waitress-in-glasses-with-notepapers-and-pen-ready-to-take-your-1173360151.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14157973 No.14157973 [Reply] [Original]

Share your stories from restaurants. Whether as an employee or customer. Whether dine-in, take-out, or delivery.

>> No.14157979

Nothing really.
Long days of boredom, repetition, pain and stress. That's about it.

>> No.14157982

>>14157973
Is the trend for this going to be cute waitresses that have stock photos I can’t beat off too?
Because if it is I’ll still beat off and share my stories.

>> No.14157992

>>14157982
Have at it, my friend.

>> No.14158015

>>14157973
>went to work
>did the same thing I'd done for the previous 2054 work days
>as usual something went wrong because of incompetence from someone
>no changes were made and we worked around it
>I was paid just enough to cover basics and the hours ensured I was isolated from the rest of society
>after work they give us alcohol
>I think my cars about to break down

>> No.14158023

I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

>> No.14158025

>order overpriced food
>it sucks but there is nothing egregiously wrong with it so there is no point in complaining
>restaurant goes out of business 6 months later because they have no repeat customers and the owners are dumbfounded because no one ever complained about the food

>> No.14158301

>work with dickhead racist
>one gets into it with black folk dining
>tells them "I already know you aint gonna tip so I dont care about pleasin you"

>> No.14158310

>>14158301
i think reddit may be more your speed, pal

>> No.14158339

>>14158301
That's what every server says in the back whenever they see blacks come in.

>> No.14158339,1 [INTERNAL] 

>Taco Bell
>order Crunchwrap supreme
>yummy

>> No.14158670

>>14158339
Idk I happened to live in South Florida for a while and dealt with enough Middle class black people they all tipped pretty well for the most part.
It was always older Latino people who consistently did not tip me.

>> No.14159796

>>14158670
Gross

>> No.14160147

>>14157973
>working at a small pizzeria
>shit is very very slow. Only reason I was there is because the owner of another store asked me to cover a couple of shifts for a few days
>restaurant is new so it’s whatever
>get a delivery at a weird address that doesn’t show up on google and I don’t recognize , call the number on the ticket and get comprehensive directions to where I have to do
>get there and it’s an abandoned warehouse
>call when I get there and a car pulls up from the back
>it’s some very shady looking dudes
>they tip well, go back to the warehouse
>next day they order again at a much later time
>felt weird so I asked a girl who I was giving a ride to to come with me just in case some weird shit happened
>same thing, only this time they are obviously on drugs
>not sure why they are ordering food
>last day I’m working there
>delivery to the same address
>middle of the day
>nothing weird happens
>two weeks later the cops show up to my old address
>know this because my neighbor calls me and tells me that they went to my old address where my car and license is registered to
>says it wasn’t like 1 or 2 cops it was three patrol cars and an unmarked car with detectives
>don’t think much of it, my older cousin I used to live with was into shady shit so he may have gotten in trouble
>neighbor tells me they were looking for me specifically
>drive to my old neighbors house and he gives me a business card
>contact the detective
>it’s a missing persons/homicide detective
>call them and they ask me to come to the station
>go to the station
>remember every episode of first 48(which used have episodes in my county) and forensic files but have 0 things to hide
>get there and meet with the detective
>he asks me about what I was doing the last few days
>tell him I was working
>he asks about the warehouse
>tell him about it and give him the number I would call

>> No.14160176

>>14160147
Continue

>> No.14160177

>>14160147
>he’s says ok and leaves for 45 minutes
>when he gets back he’s with another cop who looks like a dickhead
>they tell me if I was involved with anything to begin talking because they do not have time for this shit
>tell them I was delivering pizzas to the abandoned warehouse there, describe the men and the car. I give them my managers number.
>they leave for another two hours
>at this point I realized I fucked up
>when they come back I ask for a lawyer
>they look at me weird
>say I don’t want to talk to them anymore. Ask if I’m free to go
>they say they called my manager and I was already going to be free to go after I spoke with thesketch artist to describe the men I saw
>tell them I don’t want to speak to them anymore.
>they tell me they know I have nothing to do with the kidnapping of this guy, the guy did not point me out in a lineup, my manager confirmed I was working, they just want me to describe what the men looked like
>apparently some drug dealer was kidnapped and held for ransom at the warehouse and they ordered pizza using his phone and credit card
>tell them no I want an attorney
>free to go. They express disappointment and say I can do the right thing or the easy thing
>tell them I’ll do the easy thing
>next few days after that I’m paranoid and feel like I’m being followed
>suspicions confirmed when I roll through a stop sign and get pulled over and my car gets searched because it smelled like pot
>don’t even smoke pot
>cops start hanging out in the back of the plaza where I work. At my main job too not even the one I was covering shifts for.

>> No.14160212

>>14160177
>all this culminated one night when when of my coworkers happened to violate probation and the cops were looking for him
>normally only one or two cops would be looking for a guy who violated probation but they continued having cops coming to the restaurant and having multiple squad cars and unmarked cars in the back
>the squad cars leave and a busboy decides to smoke a blunt which leads to the unmarked car pulling up and the busboy and myself being put in handcuffs while the manager (a pothead himself) is complaining to the other cops who show up about the harassment we are receiving
>they ultimately let us go, but not before a detective hands me his card and says they need to speak to me about what happened a few months back
>at this point I decide to tell my uncle, who is wealthy, as to what is going on
>he gets one of his attorneys to go with me to the police station to answer their questions, obviously tells me not to answer 99% of the questions
>detectives try to reason with me, telling me they know I have nothing to do with it, they just want a description
>attorney does his attorney thing, we leave the station
>after that while ordeal I actually began to smoke pot again and ended up getting arrested after I got pulled over by an unmarked car and got caught with 3.5 grams
>soon after I got a job at an office and the cops stopped harassing me after that

>> No.14160229

>>14160212
>my charges got dropped thanks to my uncles attorney (who was very expensive mind you)
>he basically told me what had happened after that
>a drug dealer and his wife had been kidnapped and assaulted repeatedly over the course of a few days and were held at that warehouse
>they thought I had something to do with it because another witness said they say my car and my car was seen on surveillance footage coming in and out of that abandoned warehouse
>this was at the edge of the Everglades, and the guy and his wife ended up being maimed pretty badly and they guy lost an eye and his wife was sexually assaulted
>furthermore, it turned out the guy was not a drug dealer, but one of his neighbors was and whoever masterminded this entire thing literally went to the wrong house
>while I had the potential to help get those guys arrested, the cops probably thought I was working with the guys since that warehouse was so remote, being at the edge of the Everglades and my cousin who I used to live with just so happened to skip town around the same time this happened on an unrelated matter
>which is why I was treated with such hostility and why I and the people I worked with were being harassed since I was basically their only lead.

>> No.14160259

>>14160229
>this shit traumatizes me to the point now where I never speak to police officers
>I witness a hit and run one time and just drive off after
>I see a burglary being committed one day in my neighborhood and say nothing
>I get a bottle thrown at me one time at a nightclub in Downtown Miami, which led to some bad scarring and when the bouncers and paramedics help me and the cops come I refuse to talk to them
>another time a guy gripes my girlfriend and we get into a fight and we both get put in handcuffs and the two of us refuse to talk, which screwed my girlfriend over because she was trying to get charges pressed on him but because I didn’t cooperate this asshole got let go, leading to my qt girlfriend dumping me a few days later

>> No.14160318

>>14160259
>fucks people over
>no I'M the victim here

>> No.14160341

>>14160318
based

>> No.14160346

>>14160259
You are a gigantic faggot who should have been arrested for being a gigantic faggot. If you have no relation to the crime the very first fucking thing you do is tell the cops that right away and give them all the information you possibly can regarding what you were doing especially if you did nothing wrong. Fuck they even said that they knew you didn't given that you had an alibi that was completely accurate and well backed with other people. There was literally no way for you to have been arrested or charged with anything given that you literally only fucking delivered pizzas and had 100% proof that's all you did. The fact that you refused to speak to them and asked for an attorney makes you look extremely suspect and makes it look like you were somehow affiliated. Kill yourself as quickly as possible for having such dogshit social skills and having such low intelligence.

>> No.14160363

>>14160318
Yeah it sounds like it was all his fault. Life is hard when you're stupid.

>> No.14160367

>>14158023
based

>> No.14160374

>>14160229
>Everglades
Of course you're from Florida, it makes so much sense.

>> No.14160408

>>14160346
Fuck that shit, always lawyer up.

>> No.14160419

>>14160346
>If you have no relation to the crime the very first fucking thing you do is tell the cops that right away and give them all the information you possibly can regarding what you were doing especially if you did nothing wrong
But I did that and was kept waiting for two hours and was being told I better fess up if I know something. Fuck that. I did speak to them too retard, before. Stop licking boots asshole.

>> No.14160436

>>14160419
>give rock-solid alibi and account of events
>they leave to verify what you told them
>once verified they come back to tell you that you're good to go
>"I WANT A LAWYER AM I FREE TO GO?!"
>"Hey kid, chill out. We verified what you told us. We're all good now, just want you to help us with some identification if you don't mind."
>"UH-UH, NO I'M DONE TALKING CAN I GO???"
The other anon isn't a bootlicker, you're just a retard.

>> No.14160460

>>14157973
>worked at a corn syrup driven "family" diner
>kind where you find tons of old people and video lottery in the back
>management loves me for actually washing dishes
>get mental and allergy symptoms, notice creeping black growth from all 5 vents in the back
>tell manager there might be black mold
>"no we don't, thats grease, who told you we have mold?"
>management gets dodgy with me and my hours get cut
>COVD hits my state and we stop doing dine-in
>come in to do nothing because no dishes to clean, so i clean around
>trying to find an outlet and open a "cupboard" that actually opened to a crawlspace
>blackslimeocean.png
>tell co-worker
>get woken up by a call from management telling me not to come into work for the next 3 weeks until they reopen

It's been 2 maybe 3 months. The other restaurants in the same chain in the same area are still open and never closed.

>> No.14160518

>>14160460
You should snitch

>> No.14160526

>>14160518
that was implied by the place getting shut down permanently

>> No.14160553
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1574281857093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me
>highly autistic about making customer happy
>bbq restaraunt
>lots of diner food on the menu
>in southern california
>get lots of diet autists requesting ridiculous gluten free or sugar free or meat free dishes because californians
>bane of my chef's existence
>some retarded bitch walks in
>"can i get a grilled cheese gluten free"
>waitress walks back and rolls her eyes, she's token bitch waitress
>chef is on expo, gives her the "are you fuckin serious" eyes
>she says "yeah thats what i thought"
>i pipe up
>"i got this chef!"
>waitress and chef give me the look
>i make two cheese crisps and then build a grilled cheese around that
>literally two large cheezits with a grilled cheese sandwhiched between them
>gluten free grilled cheese
>send it out the window
>chef approves
>lady gets her gluten free grilled cheese
>impressed by our ability to make her retarded order
>waitress gets tipped $50
>comes back gives me $25

felt good as fuck. something about getting those challenging orders that i have to figure out gets me off. impressing chef is just an added bonus.

>> No.14160642

>>14160553
California is retarded

>> No.14160644
File: 349 KB, 640x400, 1566404239073.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>walk into McDonald's in MN
>Store bitch out mopping floor
>See name tag, name ends in "berg"
>Immiately go to bathroom and shit on floor, wipe once and toss shit rag at mirror
>ask for manager at counter
>"Someone destroyed your bathroom"
>Leave without buying anything

>> No.14160689

>>14160553
Why is this pasta? It's fucking retarded and you're a faggot for posting it.

>> No.14160700

Worked at Steak N Shake as a waiter for my first job.

>take order from an old woman
>she orders the taco salad
>I bring it out to her
>she asks me why there are no tacos in her taco salad
>I'm baffled
>explain that a taco salad doesn't have tacos in it and instead is a deconstruction of a taco in salad form
>she insists that it regularly comes with tacos and said the last time she had it they were in there
>I have nothing to say at this point
>leave and explain this to my shift lead who almost doesn't believe me when I explain the situation
>she goes over anyway and is informed of the retardation

Eventually we figure out that she was talking about the crunchy tortilla strips that were on top but since they were the color red instead of the typical color yellow it confused her. Most of my experience was realizing that old black ladies are the most entitled pieces of shit on the earth. I'll post that story in the reply to this.

>> No.14160703

>>14160259
I know this is nothing compared to what you have been through but one day my mom was visiting and we ordered take out and she went to the door to answer the delivery boy and instead came back with two cops.
I had no idea what was going on, she is a lawyer so she knew very well exactly what she was doing. The cops locked me in my bedroom and started searching my apartment, I heard her cry and make up a bunch of impossible lies about me.
Turns out I was suicidal and tried to jump from the window and took a bunch of pills the previous day even tho I actually hadnt seen her for weeks.
A doctor came in and a nurse and they wanted to take me to a ward to get a psychological evaluation.
I tried to call my dad, he is also a lawyer, but she took the phone from me and told a police officer not to give it to me
I agreed to go because they promised to give me my phone and let me make a call (,I'm a moron who believed it).
They took me in an ambulance with 4 police cars, every single one not my neighbors saw me.
When I got there I refused to speak with the psychiatrist, I already had a suicide attempt and I know very well where they could send me. They had me sitting down in the ward for six hours because they couldn't do shit if I refused to speak.
Eventually I was allowed to speak on the phone with my medical insurance phone line representative of all people and I explained what she's happening and begged her to call my dad and she did.
Dad walked in like two hours later and said fuck you to the police officer and I basically only had to say hello to the psychiatrist, my mom barged in. I'm not t

>> No.14160729

>>14160644
you're doing god's work, anon!

>> No.14160731

>>14160700
Post it

>> No.14160732

>>14160700
>black woman comes in
>she sits at a table and I go to take her order
>turns out she wanted a to go order and isn't dining in
>she wasn't supposed to seat herself but whatever
>give her her food
>she insists on giving me a tip even though I didn't really wait on her
>I say "Oh you don't have to do that"
>she stops and says "fine then I wont"
>proceeds to lecture me on why I should always accept kind gestures because I won't always receive them
>tfw I just said it as a formality because I thought it was nice and wasn't going to refuse the tip
>at the end of the 2 minute lecture she gives me the tip anyway and leaves

I wanted to murder customers on a regular basis.

>> No.14160746
File: 34 KB, 532x509, ZyGoJ56.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14160703
>my mom barged in. I'm not t
Oh fuck, his mom got him.

>> No.14161036

>>14160436
It might have worked out badly for everyone but that's the price society pays for not keeping police in line. From time to time, they fuck up badly in ways that kill people or destroy their lives and they're never seriously punished for it. The consequence is that people worry about that happening to them and as soon as it looks like it might, they react in what is a pretty rational way.
It should be criminal for police to lie outside of undercover work/hostage negotiation but they're allowed to, which means that nothing they say can be treated as true because it could literally be a trick to put you in jail and the risk/benefit on trusting means that you have to assume they always are.
Even if it was criminal for them to do that, which it isn't, they're never convicted or jailed for anything anyway, so we assume correctly that they feel they can do pretty much anything to us and get away with it.

The answer is for society to keep a much tighter leash on police and actually jail them when they fuck people over but that's never going to happen so stop complaining about anon's paranoia and accept that that's the price of your boot licking.

>> No.14161039

>>14160553
If you serve lots of diner food then you must have lots of sandwiches.
Who sells sandwiches in California without having gluten-free bread in stock?
Even if it's frozen and you thaw it for her in the microwave, you gotta have it in stock.

>> No.14161074

>>14161039
I got some gluten free nuts you can thaw in your mouth you dumb bitch.

>> No.14161219

>>14160732
Don’t be dumb now.

>> No.14161224

>>14161074
Based

>> No.14161386

these threads are fake and gay as fuck why do retards keep posting them? for guaranteed replies? leddit gold?

>> No.14162046

>>14161386
Shut up NEET

>> No.14162094

>>14158023
Lol as a old wrestling fan i hated that prick, I knew he was a fag

>> No.14162108

This robo thread yet again?
YAWN!

>> No.14162147

>>14160259
>could have done all he could to help
>doesn't
>I'm the victim
Shut up you fucking dog

>> No.14162162

This repeat thread because it happens so often makes me want to filter on "stories."
Good bye, your stories were repetitive and boring, hence the filter.
Boring just like you people for being in that industry.

>> No.14162202

>>14160259
Retard.

>> No.14162492

>>14161219
You agree with the bitch?

>> No.14162566

>>14162162
No one cares and no one will miss you.

>> No.14162650

>>14161219
Eat some cum now.

>> No.14162699
File: 107 KB, 658x901, 6df.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14157973
>Be me, 6 years old at Denny's
>Press the police call box on the payphone
>Hang up immediately
>Think that the cops will come and arrest me for making a false report
>Am afraid of Denny's for the next few years

>At my local Ramen shop
>Get edamame as an appetizer
>Don't know how to eat it so I eat the whole thing, husk included
>Realize I'm doing something wrong and have to ask the waiter how to eat edamame
>Food is great but I still feel like a retard

>Join National Guard
>Go through MEPS
>Get out at 6, didn't eat anything the whole day
>Stop at my favorite diner on the way home
>3 scrambled eggs, homefries, sausage, pancakes, OJ and black coffee at 6PM

>1st day in basic, we get our first MREs
>Drill Sergeant gives us 5 minutes
>Menu 7:Beef brisket entree
>Open cookie, nice hiss, prepare to eat my first MRE cookie
>TIME'S UP PUT YOUR FUCKING MRES AWAY PRIVATES

>Just graduated Infantry school, at the Atlanta airport in uniform, waiting for my flight home to arrive
>Eat some Chick-Fil-A
>A little kid comes up and thanks me for my service
>Feel fuzzy on the inside

>Indian restaurant with my aunt and uncle
>Waiter won't stop flirting with my aunt

>> No.14162706

>get server job at new high end restaraunt
>stressful as fuck, 50 steps of service per table
>long hours, late nights, cant even stay after shift for a drink at the bar, let alone a free shifty
>owner has been working in restaraunts since he was like 10 and somehow has created the most miserable place to work
>calculate my hourly pay and I'm not even making more money per hour than at the chill gastropub I was at before that went out of business
>quit and get job at brewery restaraunt opening up next door
>chill and fun as fuck, able to serve twice the number of tables in half the time
>working way less hours, making way more money hourly plus a 401k
>2 free beers per shift and $150 credit a month towards beer and merchandise to take home.

Looking forward to going back to work desu. Last I heard almost all of the opening server staff at the first place had quit or been fired. Whenever servers from there come to the brewery they look fucking dead inside, just like I used to.

>> No.14162940

>>14160419
Yeah, that guy's a retard. Never tell cops anything they don't absolutely need to know. Respectfully identify yourself, and if they ask literally anything else, shut up call a lawyer.

>> No.14162951

>>14162699
Very cool!

>> No.14162971

>>14160419
Retard

>> No.14162995

>>14157973
god i what i wouldnt give to face fuck her

>> No.14163412

Why is /ck/ full of commies?

>> No.14163471

>>14162951
R-really? Here's another one.

>Walk into Jap store
>Oh shit, it's a Girl's Day in Japan, didn't notice that
>Get a complimentary sakura mochi
>5/5 breddy gud

>> No.14163528

>>14162699
>>A little kid comes up and thanks me for my service
>>Feel fuzzy on the inside

How wholesome. <3

>> No.14163532

>be me
>eating at Chinese restaurant with family in the late 90s
>all of a sudden there’s a big commotion
>turns out a guy at the table right next to ours is having a heart attack
>his family is understandably hysterical
>CALL 911!
>IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?!
>woman who is a nurse comes over and gives CPR for a few minutes
>ambulance shows up, paramedics work on him, get him in a stretcher and take him away
>read in the local paper a couple days later that they couldn’t revive him, that man was dead the whole time
>didn’t eat Chinese for a while after that

>> No.14163560

>>14162706
this isn't a story it's a blogpost bitch

>> No.14163573

>go out to favorite diner with bf and his best friend
>waitress recognizes friend, asks him if he's so-and-so's exbf
>oh god
>friend went through nasty breakup, girl he wanted to marry dumped him, married her ex
>friend said to waitress, "yup.."
>waitress starts telling friend about how well his ex seems to be doing and how happy she is
>friend looks like he's gonna fucking lose it
>eventually we get her to take our order
>get food, she fucked one of our meals up completely
>waitress LOSES it, actually starts crying
>"OMG I NEED THIS JOB I NEED THIS JOB I'M ON THIN ICE RIGHT NOW"
>"PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN"
>sits down at our fucking booth(?!) and starts going into her life story and hardships
>eventually insist we don't need the meal fixed just take it off our bill cuz we wanna gtfo out of there
>leave them a 1 star review on Google and mention the waitress by name when I get home
lol

>> No.14163581

>>14158339
This. My gf used to be some sjw until she became a waitress.

>> No.14163608

>>14160346
This is terrible advice, btw.

>> No.14163613

>>14162940
Did you read his story? Fucking retard is the only witness to a group of dudes who kidnapped, raped, and mutilated and innocent man and woman. He refuses to cooperate at the last minute making him look suspicious as fuck. And the cops make his and the people around him miserable for no fucking reason because they think he might know more about the kidnapping.

>> No.14163634

>>14163608
It's funny how little faggots from the suburbs living with mom and dad know all about the legal system and how to deal with cops.

>> No.14163644

>>14160732
I learned that it is best to accept tips. I had a junk removal business when I was in college because I wanted to make more than min wage. Anyway, one time I tried to politely decline because I was already charging (quite a lot) for the service and i could tell the person was offended. Fro. Then on I graciously accepted a tip from whoever offered but I never accepted one.

>> No.14163652

>>14163613
Cops are retards and tend to make up their own proof and lock innocent people up or at least put them through legal hell. It's best to just never talk to them without a lawyer.

>> No.14163662

>>14163613
>cops care if the person they arrest is actually guilty or not and certainly don't brag about the number of arrests they've made that month, especially one regarding such a crime as kidnapping
Wew

>> No.14163668

>>14163634
I used to think like that guy desu. Until I had two encounters with police where I was a victim. Completely changed my mind. Theyre legit sociopaths that want as many arrests as possible and don't give a fuck what you did or didn't do.

>> No.14163702

>>14157973
A waitress left her number for me on my receipt last week. First time that's ever happened. She's been sending me nudes too, which actually turned me off her. Still planning on meeting up with her tomorrow for a one night stand and then will block her number.

>> No.14163817

>>14163662
Are you just stupid or actually retarded?

>> No.14163829

>>14160259
Don't listen to the bootlickers anon, they've never been on the wrong end of idiot cops like this. Also this board populace of white/female is showing pretty heavily.

>> No.14163830

>>14163652
Yes, because the cops wanted to lock up some mentally slow kid for not reason, instead of getting leads on the kidnapping suspects.

>> No.14163837

>>14163830
Google Michael Crowe.

>> No.14163848

>>14163837
I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Keep on acting like a retard see how that works out for you. I'm guessing all of your interactions with cops aren't going to go so great.

>> No.14163852

>>14163848
>I'm guessing all of your interactions with cops aren't going to go so great.
I go out of my way to avoid interactions with them, so yeah, things are going well.

>> No.14163860

>>14163852
Gee, it's almost like if you aren't involved with crimes you can avoid the cops.

>> No.14163884

>>14163817
>giving terrible advice
>calling others stupid
Wew

>> No.14163891

>>14163848
>trust the cops
>well yea it happens but....

>> No.14163904

>>14160346
Cops don't give a shit and will try to pin anything on you to make it fit their narrative, don't listen to this retard, and this is coming from someone who has law enforcement family. Just shut your fucking mouth and the only thing you say to a cop is you want a lawyer and that's it

>> No.14163921

>>14163573
man you gay guys are brutal to waitstaff

>> No.14163965

Any room for a happy story?

>Local nip sake lounge with nice food started offering pick up a few weeks back.
>Order sake, beer, and some dinner for GF and I.
>Pull up and an greeted by the owner who hands me my order.
>He's incredibly polite and thankful for my business.
>Notice 2 extra beers and an extra bottle of sake in my order
>Ask him about the extra alcohol.
>Gives me a small bow and thanks me for my patronage during trying times
>Goes back inside.

>> No.14163971

>>14163965
That's nice anon! Thanks for sharing. :)

>> No.14164201

>>14163965
holy shit what a bro

>> No.14164202

>>14163837
http://www.misconductpodcast.com/episodes/2019/2/7/stephanie-crowe Jesus this is infuriating. Cops and prosecutors should have been put in jail.

>> No.14164213
File: 41 KB, 352x315, 1586400524977.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14157973
>off work, eating food with coworker on break
tweaker walks in and asks us for money to buy a burger
>coworker gives him a discount and he eats the burger
>I leave and come back the next day
>after i left the tweaker went to the bathroom and smeared shit on the walls and left a needle
>small packet of cocaine on the seat he ate at
>had to put up needle bins in the bathroom

>> No.14164243

>pre-smartphone ubiquity era
>schedule is available solely by text
>not even posted on a bulletin board
>get split shift
>only see afternoon shift due to terrible button scroll
>show up at 4
>get fired for no call no show
>collect unemployment for 2 months, then say fuck it and move across the country with a friend and my sister
>spend seven amazing years there

thanks terrible policy

>> No.14164827

>>14158015
I feel you bro, cars are a pain in the asshole.

>> No.14164836

>>14158301
Based

>> No.14164894

>>14158023
I knew a girl who tended bar at the hotel I worked at. She claimed she met Shawn Michaels and Marty Janyetty after a wrestling extravaganza, when they were tag team partners.

She went back to their hotel room and only remembers waking up and finding her eyebrows had been shaved off.

>> No.14164895
File: 69 KB, 1024x575, 1590270325623.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14160703
>my mom barged in. I'm not t

>> No.14164901

>>14163573
You did the right thing, anon.

>> No.14164921

>>14160460
What's wrong with a little mold ya wuss? You eat cheese don't you?

>> No.14164962

>>14162699
>Open cookie, nice hiss

>> No.14164969

>>14163965
based jap bro

>> No.14165004
File: 1.47 MB, 267x200, 1590447243619.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14163702
Why the fuck does this never happen to me?

>> No.14165028

>>14165004
What is that gif

>> No.14165151

>>14163891
I didn't say trust the cops, nice comprehension. All he had to do was help the cops with the kidnapping case and they would have left him alone.

>> No.14165309

>>14163613
Fuck that shit. His only mistake was not lawyering up immediately. You don’t know their tactics, that “oh just a sketch and a few more questions” shit is always horseshit to get you more comfortable and then they try to finesse you again.
If they knew he had an alibi they should have left him alone and stopped harassing him and his coworkers.

>> No.14165316

>>14163702
Is she cute though?

>> No.14165320

>>14164213
>cocaine
Tweakers can’t afford cocaine

>> No.14165806

>>14165028
Kino

>> No.14166012

>>14165320
They can afford crack

>> No.14166020

a couple of years ago i was in a small graduate program in a university with a campus in a big city. there were maybe 35 people in the program and all of us took classes together so it was like one big social group

anyway, about a week in somebody had the idea to organize a group dinner that everyone was invited to, and they picked this trendy chinese-american fusion restaurant. we arrive there and we have a private dining area cordoned off for us, etc. the owner himself comes out to gladhand us and take our orders personally, the whole shebang

anyway, i'm literally the second person that orders. i don't remember what specifically, but it was a ho-fun dish. i was the only person that ordered ho-fun out of the entire group of 30 or so that showed up. so we wait and chat, eventually dishes start rolling out. this person gets served, that person gets served, the guy that ordered before me gets served, the girl that ordered after me gets served. everyone gets served, except me. people are starting to crack jokes at my expense.

then the fucking owner was walking around and seeing how everyone is doing, sees I don't have my entree, and he's like "ohhhhh, are we on a diet?" and everyone starts laughing. at this point i'm grinning like a dumbfuck just to keep from losing it, and i'm absolutely seething inside. i'm just like "no, my food never came out" and he makes this big show of apologizing and re-taking my order. by the time my food arrived everyone else was already done with their entrees and people that lived far away or had other shit to do were leaving. since we were in the private dining room, i made it a point to eat very slowly so no other parties could use it, then i sat there for another 30 minutes to play on my phone after everyone else was gone. the fucker didn't comp my meal and i didn't leave a tip.

>> No.14166056

>>14166020
You sound like a faggot

>> No.14166069

>>14161036
But entrapment is a solid defence even if you're definitely guilty.

>> No.14166074

>>14160703
Anon is kill.

>> No.14166259

>>14165309
Okay retard, go ahead and see if you're tougher than a cop. I don't understand these little faggots sitting in their mom's basement pretending they know anything about how the system works.

>> No.14166348

>>14166259
>tougher than a cop
Who the fuck said anything about being tougher? I didn’t say shit about being physical or rude to a cop I just said don’t talk to them. It’s about lawyering up. There’s no magical “knowing how the system works”. Stop being a bootlicking faggot.

>> No.14166405

>>14166259
This is the most ironic post on 4chan I’ve ever seen

>> No.14166412

>>14166056
I second this

>> No.14166427

>>14166348
I didn't say anything about being physical. I guarantee if you were being questioned you would cry like a little bitch and the only person you would ask for is your mommy. I did my time you soft little bitch, and I can assure you that being a retard who thinks "don't talk to cops no matter what because they lie and shieet" will make your life really hard.

>> No.14166441

>>14166427
The times I have been questioned about anything I lawyered up immediately and went about my day. You’re LARPing as a dude that has done jail time now? Lol please.

>> No.14166446

>>14166405
Do you understand what "ironic" means you fucking child?

>> No.14166449

>>14166441
I would spit in your face and you wouldn't do shit about it kid. Fuck off with your daddy's lawyers like you know jack shit about being questioned

>> No.14166450

>>14166427
Hey, I’ve done actual prison time. You sound like you did your time in PC after you cooperated like a hoe.

>> No.14166456

>>14166449
You would go to the cops and cooperate once I’ll get through with you.

>> No.14166459

>>14166450
You haven't done shit but suck a convict's dick. And you can suck my dick too. I did my time in PC because I couldn't spend my day listening to some little faggot crying about his 6 month bid

>> No.14166462

>>14166456
Nah, I would hold you down like a little bitch.

>> No.14166467

>>14166459
>I did my time in PC
you were the faggot crying about his 6 month bid.

>> No.14166470

>>14166446
Yes retard and you just made another ironic post for being too stupid to see the irony in someone else’s post!
On 4chan for Christ’s sake!

>> No.14166472

>>14166467
Good one you dumb bitch. Nice LARP about being down but like I said I would spit in your pussy face and you would just stand there like an idiot.

>> No.14166475

>>14166459
Imagine getting owned so hard in COUNTY jail you actually become a boot licker afterward.

>> No.14166478

>>14166470
Again, I don't think you understand what that word means.

>> No.14166480

>>14166472
No you wouldn’t, you would be immediately placed in Protective Custody just like you were last time stupid. You couldn’t even LARP properly.

>> No.14166484

>>14166475
Okay tough guy, you win, good luck. Life isn't like on tv.

>> No.14166487
File: 1.51 MB, 250x200, 1367198905746.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey everyone, OP here. Just came back to check on how things are g--

>> No.14166489

>>14166480
Naw bitch I would make you cry. Just like now but with more spitting in your mouth.

>> No.14166492

>>14166478
Well he said
>I don't understand these little faggots sitting in their mom's basement pretending they know anything about how the system works.
While defending cops as if they don’t consistently try their hardest to fuck people over (which they do, unless you are some rural faggot who’s never experienced a suburban/urban environment and don’t realize how bad things really are).
This means he’s actually the basement dwelling faggot with no social skills or knowledge and is really just projecting.
That’s irony.

Then you came along and called me a child while being too stupid to see the nuanced irony.

>> No.14166494

>>14166489
You already posted >>14166484 LARP next time.

>> No.14166497

>>14166492
>Scared and paranoid after spending all day on twitter

>> No.14166502

>>14166494
Nah bitch no LARP, gives me a chuckle actually, I would literally spit in your face and you wouldn't do shit

>> No.14166505

>>14166497
No, I’ve just had real experience with cops like the 90% of other anons saying “Don’t talk to the cops” who are agreeing with 100% of lawyers that say “don’t talk to cops”.
Then there’s faggots like you who’ve never once made the daring decision to step out of line after their mom beat their ass at 3 and their teacher beat their ass at 6 while everyone laughed and you cried, but you believe you can get all the information necessary about the real world from Law and Order SVU

>> No.14166513

>be me
>get a delivery
>middle age drunk lady
>actually cute
>looks like she would be a cute wine aunt type but she reeks of tequila
>she could be anywhere between 25-40 depending on how much damage the liquor has done to her
>lives in a really shitty apartment complex but her house is very clean
>she gives me $75 for a $16 order
>try to give her back Change
>she says no keep it
>next day deliver to her again
>she’s just as drunk as she was last time
>gives me $12 for a $18 order
>explain to her that I still need $6
>she says hold on and give me $1
>tell her she owes me $5 now
>we keep doing this until it finally gets to $18
>she says hold on
>gives me $20 tip after
I don’t know if she’s just fucking with me or if the alcohol is really just getting to her.

>> No.14166517

>>14166505
Now this is irony. Anyway try that shit out without daddy's lawyers and see how it works out for you LOL

>> No.14166519

>>14163613
It's fucked up but that's the price of boot-licking. It protects predatory cops and so innocent people, including witnesses, are afraid of being preyed on.
The solution is simple, punish predatory or incompetent police with jail. That will never happen though because of the cult of thin-blue-line boot-lickers.
This is the result.

If you want to do anything about it, help ensure that police who do fucked up shit go to jail instead of retiring with lifetime PTSD bennies for murdering some poor sap.

This conversation really belongs over in: >>>/k/45211370 or better yet, >>>/pol/cops

>> No.14166521

>>14166502
>I did my time in PC
Kek

>> No.14166523

>>14166517
My point is that I’ve literally talked to lawyers and they’ve all said “don’t talk to cops” you basement dwelling neckbeard.
Quotas are quotas in this world anon. Cops need to meet them too.

>> No.14166525

>>14166513
>>looks like she would be a cute wine aunt type but she reeks of tequila
tequila tía > wine aunt tbqh

>> No.14166528

>>14166523
Well we actually saw how that worked out for the retard with the original story didn't we?

>> No.14166529

>>14164213
>small packet of cocaine on the seat he ate at
That was your tip.
Also far more likely to be heroin than cocaine but I wouldn't know the difference.

>> No.14166531

>>14166523
Don’t listen to him. He’s clearly LARPing as some hardened convict but managed to fuck that away by saying he “did time in PC” which is reserved for 1. Pedophiles 2. Cooperating witnessed 3. People who are bullied in General Population.
He couldn’t even LARP properly.

>> No.14166535

>>14166531
It's not PC it's segregation, and that includes 4. People who can't have a cellmate.

>> No.14166539

>>14166535
Also outright gangbangers, at least where I was.

>> No.14166540

>>14166528
Yea had he lawyered up in the first place he wouldn’t not have been harassed by the cops. That was his big mistake.

>> No.14166542

>>14166540
From his story, it sounded like all they wanted was a description of the suspects, but then he sperged out and made himself look like a suspect too.

>> No.14166544

>>14166535
>I was in PC
You already fucked up bro. If you had ever been in the system you would not have even dared to call that shit PC you bootlicking LARPing faggot. Everyone sees right through your shit. You get bullied on the internet and you would get bullied IRL if you decided to leave your mothers basement.

>> No.14166547

>>14166544
Suck my dick faggot.

>> No.14166549

>>14166069
>But entrapment is a solid defence even if you're definitely guilty
You'd never pull it off, only a lawyer would but you're already giving up on the lawyer.
And entrapment is for "anon, do this thing", not "voluntary but not really" searches or waiving of rights which you're already doing for real instead the cops just telling the court that you did.
The jails are full of people who were convicted after illegal searches that they "consented" to, confessions dishonestly manipulated out of them without a lawyer (and lots of these turn out to be false confessions, even on death row), entrapment defences isn't relevant or going to help any of them.

>> No.14166553

>>14166542
Re-reading it, and having dealt with cops (unlike the faggot above me who was in Protective Custody) they would not have harassed him afterward like they did if they just wanted a description. He also said he gave them a description earlier. They probably wanted to make him feel comfortable enough to talk.

>> No.14166560

>>14166525
Yea she’s a cutie but like I said, she could be 25 and have hit the bottle so hard that she is looking like she’s approaching 40, or she’s 40 and has not aged badly.

>> No.14166561

>all these ex-/ck/onvicts
wtf

>> No.14166562

>>14166517
>try that shit out without daddy's lawyers
Never, that's the point.
Call daddy's lawyers. Lawyer up.

>> No.14166563

>>14166562
>cucked, insecure, and incompetent...daddy will fix everything

>> No.14166564

>>14160553
this is a fucking reddit post

>> No.14166568

>>14166561
Only one of us knows who's actually larping

>> No.14166570

>>14166513
>covering a shift for a friend who works at a different store
>wealthy city in the County
>Take a delivery to a house
>ring the door bell, hear a commotion
>”ONE MINUTE”
>door opens
>fucking beautiful woman in a bathrobe and a chad with a towel right next to her
>see the couch and can see people ducking
>the couch is facing a mirror and as I’m collecting payment I can see it’s a couple naked folk
>see another girl wearing nothing but panties walking near the mirror
>delivered to and interrupted an orgy

>> No.14166571

>>14166542
>all they wanted was a description of the suspects
They can ask through anon's lawyer.
A lawyer can provide the cooperation with written agreements from prosecutors that the witness is cooperating voluntarily and is not considered a suspect for the crime and everything he says is only usable in that context.
Lawyers don't have to stonewall genuine requests for witness testimony but they can make sure that that's all it is or can be.

>> No.14166574

>>14166571
That's fine. Doesn't sound like that's what happened. Anon's story is likely complete bullshit anyway.

>> No.14166575

>>14166563
>cucked, insecure, and incompetent
If I'm cucked, insecure, and incompetent, lawyering up is literally the best option for me.
If not, it's probably still the wisest thing to do since we know what happens we you try to be your own lawyer.

>> No.14166577

>>14166564
>this is a fucking reddit post
You'd prefer the boot-licker and felon larping?

>> No.14166579

>>14166575
>Thinking that every interaction with the cops is going to result in them trying to railroad you

Life is scary I guess

>> No.14166589 [DELETED] 

>>14166574
>Doesn't sound like that's what happened
It's not, anon didn't have a lawyer and we're all telling him to get one in that situation.
And the cops weren't saying "ok fine, get a lawyer and we'll all sit down and talk", they tried stalking, harassing, extorting and leaning on him. Those are not the actions of honest cops, that's the actions of sociopaths looking to put someone, anyone away for anything they can.

An honest cop who is talking to someone who's just a witness but getting paranoid, just has to say "ok, you look worried, get a lawyer and we'll talk, do you need a referral to a public defender?"

People who have experience with police don't trust police, because they know that police are not trust worthy.

>> No.14166590

>>14166574
Idk stranger things have happened. Other anon talking about being hardcore and thuggin it out in Protective Custody is clearly bullshit. I can imagine some stoner delivery boy in Florida getting caught up in some stupid shit like this.

>> No.14166591

>>14166574
>Doesn't sound like that's what happened
It's not, anon didn't have a lawyer and we're all telling him to get one in that situation.
And the cops weren't saying "ok fine, get a lawyer and we'll all sit down and talk", they tried stalking, harassing, extorting and leaning on him. Those are not the actions of honest cops, that's the actions of sociopaths looking to put someone, anyone away for anything they can.

An honest cop who is talking to someone who's just a witness but getting paranoid, just has to say "ok, you look worried, get a lawyer and we'll talk, do you need a referral to a public defender?"

People who have experience with police don't trust police, because they know that police are not trustworthy.

>> No.14166595

>>14166590
Ya'll kids don't know shit LOL Fuck the police amirite? Fuckin pigs oink oink don't say nothing

>> No.14166603

>>14166589
As >>14166553 stated, they probably wanted him to get comfortable. They probably would have given him cigarettes, coffee and McDonald’s before asking him a bunch more questions while he was talking to the sketch artist.
There are so many reasons why people don’t talk to cops and any cop who is not a dickhead understands that shit. You don’t have to be involved in a crime to not want to talk. People getting scared of potentially being called to testified and all the baggage that comes with that is enough to make the average person not want to deal with that shit.

>> No.14166604

>>14166591
That's not what public defenders do.

>> No.14166605

>>14166603
Well think about it this way, if someone saw a family member of yours get hurt, and they were critical to catching the bad guy, but they categorically refused to talk to the cops because of some imaginary instant persecution of quotas, how would you feel about the situation?

>> No.14166622

>>14166605
It's almost like it's the cops' job to catch criminals...not set up innocent retards for absolutely no reason (besides "bragging about quotas").

>> No.14166632

>>14166605
Pretty shitty.
>>14166622
Digits wasted on a bootlicking LARPer.

>> No.14166648

Anybody used to do delivery for wealthy areas? When I was in college, my summer job was delivering pizza in the Hamptons. It's amazing how wealthy just completely disassociates those people from reality. Like, ordering a pizza 35 minutes away and trying to pay at the door with 100 dollar bill was completely normal to them. They couldn't believe it when I didn't have the proper change for them.

>> No.14166661

>>14163829
Don't you have some stores to be looting jamal?
He literally wasn't even mistreated but decided to suddenly be a fucking retard and look where it landed him.
You and all the other acab faggots need to stop letting your hatred cloud your judgement.
Despite what you think not everyone is out to get you.

>> No.14166665

>>14166020
man you had one person waiting on a 30 top don't be such a bitch

>> No.14166669

>>14166632
Feel shitty kid. Adults pay taxes so cops snuff out retards like you.

>> No.14166681 [DELETED] 
File: 8 KB, 280x186, fuckthepolice.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14166632
>Excuse me pigs, my daddy is rich, I want to talk to my personal attorney or public defender if you have one handy for me

>> No.14166694 [DELETED] 
File: 40 KB, 450x800, fuckedbypolice.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14166681
You get one phone call, better make it count before your cavity search cracker

>> No.14166701 [DELETED] 
File: 33 KB, 480x474, racewar.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14166694
This ain't commiefornia faggot. This is Minnesota, bitch.

>> No.14167012

>>14158301
your co-worker sounds based

>> No.14167028

>>14160644
holy based

>> No.14167051

>be FOH
>some poor people come in
>looks like a birthday
>"can we get mains on two entre plates"
>tell them I'll bring extra plates out, ask if it's a birthday
>some kids 14th
>bring out a mufin with some candles
>watch whole family share two plates of pasta and a garlic bread
>owner turns up
>demands to know who gave extra plates
>yells at me for giving extra plates, claims they should be charged extra for the extra plates
>tell her I'll pay the difference if she thinks it's an issue
>family hears her in FOH, mother starts crying
>almost shove the owners head into the deep fat fryer
>motion to mother not to worry
I still regret not paying for their meal, but at the time I was skint broke myself.
Fuck the hospitality industry man

>> No.14167060

>>14167051
>hospitality industry
I think some of the wrong people become restaurant owners, given how harsh they reacted at your place

>> No.14167108

>>14167060
Getting promoted to a manager is the oft repeated lie of business owners.
You don't gain vital skills in business, accounting, OHS and HR they can't assume senior roles in hospitality.
Four senior hospo's I know have tried and failed in their own business due to lack of business skills- and you don't learn those working on a coffee machine
If they don't have money and assets, they can't get credit to start businesses.
Maybe they can buy into a franchise.
Yes it's possible, but if you compare the percentage of people who worked their way up to total employees it's very low.

>at same restaurant
>found some extra shifts I worked hadn't been paid
>asked my boss to add them to my next payslip
>she threatened me and told me to shut the fuck up
>warn co-workers
>all of us were missing pay going back in some case years
>all got fired the next week
>tried to sue
>find out they were sued 5 times before for underpaying
>still in business, everything in their childrens/friends names.

>> No.14167116

>>14167060
>I think some of the wrong people become restaurant owners
I thought it was mostly middle-aged men who want to fuck waitresses?

>> No.14167133

>>14167116
Once I had to stitch up a manager because he was groping waitresses.
He was a total piece of shit.
basically we asked a girl to take a job there, ask him to help her in the store-room late when I was finishing up and have her run out screaming saying he assaulted her.
As that point a bunch of the former waitresses came forward.
Police wouldn't even lay charges, but he got run out of town and the owner copped a lot of shit too.
I could never stand the way women are treated in the industry
Young girls, students, small work groups, irregular hours, working late, casuals- it'sa systematic issue

>> No.14167383
File: 211 KB, 394x591, Rocco the Pervert.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14167133
>#hertoo
Based.

pic related was a wannabe gangster and sex criminal who assaulted a 15yo waitress and then murdered her brother. He got off on self-defence because the kid was dead and couldn't testify, he just got done for the illegal pistol he used. Nevermind how he happened to get his hands on a hidden illegal pistol while "being attacked".

The cops or the prosecution must have been pretty pissed because afterward, they did him for the sexual assault but only managed a fine under employment law I think.

He died in a traffic accident several years later, running a red light on a main road on a ninja bike in broad daylight.

>> No.14167411

>>14167383
Often these guys are money laundering and think that affords them protection from the police.
I've worked in a bunch of mafia places because they pay well and generally are run by sensible people.

It's not even women particularly, I just think people shouldn't have to put up with that kind of shit at work- and people in low paid insecure jobs with asshole bosses need more practical protection.

I used to stay on until close every time we had girls working and I'd walk them to the parking lot every night and you know what happened?
The boss started telling me to clock off half an hour before we closed and told me if I wanted to stay inside I had to work.
I shit you not.
He used to yell at me too if girls got drunk making sure I took them to a cab and got a look at the driver, said I should stay inside and was neglecting my work.

At another place we had a lock in for the boss' mates and they got blind drunk- he told me to give them bottles to take home and I told him I personally would get fined because we didn't have an off-licence. So he chewed me out and threatened to fire me, he got the bottles himself and I closed up.
I was walking home at 2AM and I find his friends, one lady walking shoe-less down the middle of the highway bottle in hand, and her husband passed out on the sidewalk.
So I call them a cab and send them home.

Do people who work in supermarkets or on farms have to deal with that kind of shit? I really don't know- I've been a hospo all my life.

>> No.14167518

>>14167133
simp

>> No.14167535

>>14160644
>shitposting loudly

>> No.14167654
File: 236 KB, 837x1242, fruit-picking.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14167411
>Often these guys are money laundering and think that affords them protection from the police
That was probably about right.
Apparently he had two problems, he ran into money trouble and got a loan from the mob, there were also some pizza wars going on and he wanted protection so he cozied up to a rival gangster. It was most likely a front for money-laundering combined with protection money.
The mob in Melbourne aren't godfathers or anything though.

>Do people who work in supermarkets or on farms have to deal with that kind of shit?
The big supermarkets in Australia are all unionised so no, between security guards at the all-night ones and unions, customers and managers wouldn't be doing much to the checkout chicks, I suppose a few might put out for extra shifts or something but it would be pretty risky for the manager. It's a famously gutless union but I can't see them bending over for a store manager, they just suck corporate cock.
Smaller supermarkets could have that though, if a girl goes to the managers office to ask for more shifts because she's been cut back to less hours than she can live on...or some chick wants to get to assistant manager the only way he'll give her, yeah, all the usual stuff could happen.
In Australia, employment law is fairly strong though, there's such a thing as unfair dismissal.
In US at-will states, it seems to be completely different.

I don't think farms usually have that but Australia has working-holiday visas where young kids from friendly countries can come out and travel for six months and work for six months in designated industries, usually rural. When you're forced to work in a rural industry by your visa and don't know anyone in the country, you're pretty vulnerable and a lot are abused. Not just for sex but also charged absurd rent for a bunk in a dorm and paid pennies.

>> No.14167687

>>14167654
They all think they are the fucking godfather because one guy they know has a pistol and they dodge the ATO.

>The big supermarkets in Australia are all unionised
Was that the union that somehow managed to get members paid below the minimum wage?
And I think most security guards are self employed subcontractors EG. employed illegally.

We have a serious issue with exploitation of youth mobility visas (backpackers) and we should be ashamed about it, I am.
It came about because the farmers political party came into unprecedented power because of a hung parliament and then several minority governments.
Farmers have been bearing the brunt of Chinese bullying and so nobody will pull them up on anything else.
There's a lot of corruption in rural areas and our legal system is very hard for temporary residents to access because of the delays in procedure.

We desperately need a national worksafe accreditation system for farmers taking backpackers, including mandatory on-site inspections, open profiles on the government job site and a serious effort to gather information from backpackers as they are leaving.

What can I do, I'm only one man

>> No.14167803
File: 76 KB, 815x450, 1590693598068.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14162699
thank you for your service, anon.

>> No.14167863

>>14167803
Probably the Brits. Marines are only really any good at killing unarmed civilians.

>> No.14167871
File: 1.64 MB, 680x499, 1565537657922.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14166462
watch out we got a badass on a japanese cooking forum

>> No.14167874

I think in every restaurant I worked in, there was at least one manager or cook that was creepy as fuck to the high school girls working there.
>be me
>21
>just broke up with gf
>girl who is a senior in high school and has a crush on me for the last three years finds out and we start hanging out
>she’s 18
>one manager gets wind of this
>he’s like 29 and has had a huge crush on her since she first got hired there when she was 15
>complains to the owner (not even the main manager) that the drivers are smoking pot while working
>funny part is that he smokes at least 10 times a shift and before this would smoke with me
>owner calls a meeting, says he doesn’t care what we do in our free time just don’t use drugs at work
>I haven’t put two and two together at this point
>few days later I get fired for smoking on the job, wasn’t even smoking
>few months later, the main store manager quits and opens up his own restaurant and has me in charge of driving/hiring drivers
>he also hires that same cashier
>after I got fired we stopped talking
>We hang out the first night we work together and she tells me just got bad it got
>this dude was having her close in every shift they worked together in
>sent her dick pictures
>asked her if she wanted a sugar daddy
>one day her and her bf that she dated for like 3 weeks came to the restaurant to eat and he was texting her the whole time trying to be flirty while they were there eating together
>all comes to a head when they go to a party and he gives her a drink and she passes out after
>one of the older waitresses saw what was going on and being a bro (or a sis?) and got her out of there
>when she confronted him about it he got her fired
>one night her, my new boss and I are at the back smoking and they basically say that that manager had gotten me fired since the cashier and I began hooking up and he got jealous.
>when I ask them why didn’t they tell me in the first place they said they thought it knew.

>> No.14167878

>>14166020
don't mind the first 2 responders, they're seething blue collar pissants. ;)

>> No.14167882

>>14157973
Server had accepted the order, then he went away from restaurant drunk.

>> No.14167904

>>14167874
It's endemic
The classic issue of having few people capable of doing reliable work, and an unwillingness to pay them to do so.
If you have a good worker who takes "liberties" with young girls and drugs; you have a good worker because if you let him he will stay.

When I was younger I thought it was just scumbags who never got careers, later when I met serious chefs they confessed that it was so hard to keep reliable workers because of the low pay and harsh conditions that owners were essentially pimping out waitresses.

>> No.14167909

>>14167904
What’s funny is that there are usually of-age slimeball waitresses willing to sleep with whoever but they always go for the youngest or the one who is the least slutty.

>> No.14167922

>>14167909
Yea oddly enough I see that too.
I think they like the control, chefs can be very manipulative and there's always a lot of felons working in kitchens- hence I always walked the girls to their cars.
While I respect back of house, it just isn't worth the stress and the poor work conditions.

The secret to keeping the kitchen happy is sending jugs of ice cordial, loosing a negroni at 9:30PM and never trying to mop someone else's section to be helpful

>> No.14168274

>>14167922
Yea idk what it is.
Personally the felons I worked with were usually guys who weren’t creeps, since they saw how creeps got treated in prison.
It was always just pothead bums who bounce from couch to couch or still loved their parents who were creepy as fuck. They almost always liked getting the young busboys high too.

>> No.14168293

>>14160644
Fucking based

>> No.14168300

>>14161219
>>14162492
>>14162650
(I am different person to the previous conversants)

Just accepting a tip is a much more graceful option than attempting to decline. Your social education and blind acceptance thereof is the only reason you may believe "oh, no, I couldn't accept this" is graceful. At best a portion of people will respond well, the other portion will openly find it awkward. Graciously accepting an offered gift/tip will always go well. It's that simple.

>> No.14168397

>>14166648
>delivering pizzas in the hamptons
>can't give change for a $100

You're a special kind of retard, aren't ya?
You also try to open a cashless store in the projects?

>> No.14168578
File: 22 KB, 400x400, I-CyzDsg_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me
>turned 16 so mommy made her little soldier get a job
>nobody wanted to hire sped 16 year old except baskin robbins
>have to deal with annoying kids asking to test 5 different flavors
>tell manager i gotta leave work 15 mins early to go to party
>manager says he just picked up some coke and said its dirt cheap where hes living
>manager asks if i wanted to buy and to flip it at the party
>tell him im no drug dealer or junkie
>tells me i will get laid because of it and that he will front me for it
>little did he know i was a womanizer and didnt need coke whores to suck my peepee
>leave work and show up to party
>walk in on qt blowing some freak
>notice baggie of that white on the bathroom sink
>sat on couch in corner of room drinking bud light
>mfw that could have been me getting my willy sucked by junkie

>> No.14168691
File: 21 KB, 900x900, 1579892076080.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14166020
based but kinda cringe

>> No.14168726

>>14167108
wow id probably burn that place down and send cum boxes to their mailbox if that happened to me

>> No.14168872

>>14168578
>that could have been me getting my willy sucked by junkie
Be glad you didn't, they're fucking disgusting and you'd probably catch something.

>> No.14169047

>>14168397
I worked in a wealthy area in South Florida and if customers wouldn’t tell us specifically that they were paying with $100 we wouldn’t just walk around with $100 in change typically, especially at the start of a shift.

>> No.14169071

>>14163829
>ooga booga acab >:)

>> No.14169455

>>14169071
>Mmmm... yes boot tasty gimme more

>> No.14169473

>>14166020
Based

>> No.14169482

>>14166513
And you didn't Fuck her?

>> No.14169485

>>14166523
>I talked to a lawyer once and he said to definitely always call a lawyer in any situation involving police

I guess lawyers need to meet quotas too huh?

>> No.14169493

>>14157973
Was working the dish pit one night because the usual dude called in sick.

New guy just started a week before, and used to ride in on his skateboard. About half way through the dinner rush, he comes back to the pit and says he's going out for a smoke.
OK, put my headphones back in turn away start clearing some dishes and making trips racking them up.

Third trip back into the kitchen someone asks:
>Hey anon did you see so and so?
Yup, he went out for a smoke

Both walk back, open the back door, he's not there.
See him off in the distance riding away on his board.

I had to work the line fucking asshole, thought i had an easy shift. Ended up staying late too.

>> No.14169666

>>14167874
You should find him now and beat the piss out of him

>> No.14169680
File: 714 KB, 884x874, 1589838050821.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14168274
>or still loved their parents

>> No.14169923
File: 2.90 MB, 200x200, 1558553878122.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14160732
i had to serve an old black lady who insited on tipping too, she was a regular also, but the tip she gave me and the other employees was always 35 cents.
''here, buy yourself a snack.
mfw

>> No.14170129

>>14169493
>See him off in the distance riding away on his board.
>About half way through the dinner rush
topkek

>> No.14170298

>>14169493
Wait he came back and you worked with him again?

>> No.14170321

>>14158023
10/10

>> No.14170643

>>14170298
Nope... he never came back. Not even for his last paycheck.

>> No.14170690
File: 337 KB, 2788x1747, Untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14170643

>> No.14170702
File: 29 KB, 745x397, Barrel roll.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14170643

>> No.14170709

>>14170702
this is great

>> No.14170775
File: 45 KB, 649x571, kek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14170709
>>or still loved their parents

>> No.14170779

>>14170775
>>14170702
>>14170690
nice

>> No.14170828

>now have to not trust cops along with lawyers
I hate this life. I hate this board.

>> No.14170865

>Work on a pizza place in a rural area next to a baseball field
>Owner is a great guy, always puts the money to buy good quality ingredients
>Place is full on weekends, otherwise it is a ghost den
>Working on monday morning, just me.
>Start pre-preparing the dough, making a cauldron of sauce and shredding cheese.
>Grab a pepperoni and a spanish sausage to slice
>Go to the front of the store, see a girl about 7 years olds
>She walks slowly to a table, sit down, lowers her head and continue crying
>Stand there like 5 minutes without knowing what to do
>Muster the courage and ask her if she is okay
>Mumbles something about her mom and keeps crying
>Bring her an apple juice and make her a small calzone using the measurements for a personal pizza
>Call the cops
>Long story short, her mother abandoned her, she wasn't even from the same state.
That was a shitty month, felt bad for her the entire time.

>> No.14170892

>>14163965
That was nice of him but there was probably something wrong with the freebies. If things were so shitty why would he cut his margins further?

>> No.14170912

>>14166020
>35 people in group
>everyone leaves except anon
>17 pairs of people left to go fuck
>Anon stays in restaurant looking at his phone, alone.

>> No.14170920

>>14166591
>they tried stalking, harassing, extorting and leaning on him
According to anon who already admitted his roommate was into shady shit and after delivering food to a very obvious weird situation didn't report it to the police but continued to do it 2 more times.

He acted like a suspect so they treated him like one.

>> No.14170922

>>14170892
lots of resturants have been doing great deals on alchohol, they typically have a lot on the premises but no long term storage so it would be wasted if they dont sell it/give it away

>> No.14170925

>>14158301
>>14158339
>>14163581
I'm black and never tip
You can get the tip of this dick

>> No.14170932

>>14167803
Marines have a finite amount of ammo. That's a numbers game.

>> No.14170938

>>14157973
I remember when there were dine-in restaurants

>> No.14170942

>>14157973
>Be diswasher in a restaurant
>My job also include washing floors at night
>Start of shift
>A chef drops a whole Halloumi cheese on the floor
>I offer to wash it in the sink
>"No there's not time. Anyway, you washed the floor last night, so it's clean, right?"
I would still eat there, it's not the worst that could happen.

>> No.14170947

>>14170865
you're a good guy anon

>> No.14170950

>>14170942
I once interviewed for a waiter job. The head chef was prepping salad for the night in a big plastic garbage can, without washing the lettuce. Noped the fuck out of there.

>> No.14170951

>>14158025
This is a good point, I suppose? People are only going to complain if there's something very wrong with your food, or if they're "Karens" that will complain about the most minute things that aren't a problem to anyone else.

Considering only complaints as feedback is dumb. Maybe this is why in this pizzeria I used to go to as a kid and then teenager it was always the owner doing checkout, and asking me and my family how was the pizza and the service every single time we went there. Long live Frei Pança, man.

>> No.14170960

>>14158301
Tipping culture is cancer

>> No.14170964

>>14158670
racist dickhead

>> No.14170967
File: 26 KB, 500x311, Untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14170779

>> No.14170977

>>14170942
>steak falls on floor
>"how many do we have in the fridge?"
>"anon you washed the floor this morning?"
Same everywhere, but it's the worst I've seen

>> No.14170996

>>14170865
Life is fucked, but you did good.
We often get Seniors in at work who have dementia and get lost- luckily FOH recognises them most of the time

>>14170950
Actually you might find that it just got delivered that way or the kitchen kept the bin specifically for that purpose.
While it's not a good look, rubbish containers keep nasty shit out as well as they keep it in. I've seen them used as rice or flour stores

>> No.14171105

>>14160259
You did the smart thing.

>> No.14171146

>>14160259
Sorry about the girlfriend. Hope you friended, fucked, or beat the shit out of the asshole.

>> No.14171153

>>14158015
You can borrow some of my tools.

>> No.14171205

>>14162971
>>14165151
>>14166661
>>14166669
>>14170920
Fuck off, faggot.

>> No.14171210

>>14168300
You're a dumb, cultureless fuck-up if you honestly believe this. Go to a different country, try to tip, and see how well this goes over. The people you attempt to tip will become immediately hostile and insulted.

>> No.14171350

>Be me
>20 years old
>Working in front of house at Alinea in Chicago
>Three Michelin stars, top restaurant in the world according to some publications
>Dead of winter in Chicago, below zero
>Six-top of Eastern European schmucks
>Head of their party is 50 year old man, gregarious and loud talker
>Other guests are 3 women and 2 men, ages 30 to 60
>One guest is party leader's wife
>They're all fucked up on stimulants and alcohol, pretty typical for the restaurant
>Party leader's wife checks her phone
>Party leader and wife get into shouting match in the middle of the dinner, also not too atypical
>They leave the table and head outside, sub zero temperatures, no coats
>That's Russians for you
>Outside arguing for about 20 minutes, their meal on pause
>Rest of the table continue getting fucked up
>They don't seem to give a fuck
>Husband returns to the table, wife gone
>Meal resumes
>Staff eavesdropping, trying to figure out what happened
>Turns out the husband had been cheating
>Wife found out from a friend via text message
>He got caught
>What's more
>The mistress is one of the other guests at the table
>They're all fucked up, out of it
>Laughing and ridiculing the poor wife behind her back
>Several courses later, during dessert
>At this point, they're exceptionally fucked up, inappropriately so
>Mistress begins giving the party leader a handjob under the table
>He leans back in his seat, cock exposed
>Immediately ask them to get it together or leave
>They stop, but have no shame
>Dessert is served on a large latex mat, chocolate and other sweets designed on the table by chef
>If you know Alinea, you know what I'm talking about
>Mistress throws up on the table during the presentation
>She proceeds to lay her head down/pass out in the vomit
>Check presented to the party leader immediately and they are asked to leave
>He asks for the dessert to be redone, or he will leave a bad review
>Chef and general manager insist they leave immediately or be escorted out by police

>> No.14171354

>>14171350
cont.

>Still, party leader has no shame, pays for the meal, no tip (though some gratuity is included in the bill)
>Thank god they were amongst the last table in the restaurant, not able to make too much of a scene

Anyway, fuck Slavs and Russians. Bad review never came--they hardly spoke English. Innumerable other stories from Alinea.......

>> No.14171358

>>14171146
Lighten up. There's nothing wrong with a harmless grope. It's just a bit of fun. Cure yourself of feminist brainwashing.

>> No.14171374

>>14171358
Fuck off, cuckold. Not everyone enjoys being emasculated like the tranny faggot you pretend to be.

>> No.14171376

>>14167108
>try to sue
The fuck do you mean “try”. File a complaint with the department of labor

>> No.14171413

Once on 4/20 I had eaten a bunch of edibles and then gone to a fancy Japanese steakhouse with my friend, his gf, and his dad, and I choked on an ice cube, greened out, and threw up on our table. I tipped 100% of the bill.

>> No.14171440

>>14171350
>They're all fucked up on stimulants and alcohol
Absolutely typical of rich Soviets.
Reminds me of the last serious place I worked in, it really is like hollywood some nights.

I used to work in a well known hotel and on several occasions I volunteered to personally relocate overly fucked up diners to their rooms if they were friends of the house- bring all their food and drinks to their room and standby while they fucked/were fucked up and made ridiculous requests.
Often they would hole up in the penthouse for days just fucking and taking drugs.
Honestly I never cared, I was hourly and my job would have been boring otherwise

One night I was responsible for giving a hundred free drinks to random people at lunchtime because some shishak wanted to and would have been incredibly embarrassed if not enough people accepted his offer.

Another curiosity of the former Soviets is to demand service staff drink with them for their amusement, which can't be tollerated- except when the Maître d'hôtel told me to just do it.
Man I sat there trying to look stone cold sober drinking shot after shot with these cafkas guys.
I ended up excusing myself and passing out in the staffroom, but their tab was like 10K and they didn't even blink.

>>14171376
That's what we did in the end, result being one was declared bankrupt, we didn't get a penny and everything is now in the name of their pet cat.
These guys have 9 lives I swear.

>> No.14171448

>>14158023
>story about meeting Shawn Michaels ends in homosexual adventures.
Yup, that checks out.

>> No.14171511
File: 60 KB, 700x467, 1587963147363.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14157973
>be me
>15 or something
>at pizza restaurant
>order calzone without mushrooms
>get calzone with mushrooms
>too much of a beta pussy to say anything and just start eating
>just about half way done, waiter walks by
>notices shrooms and apologizes (way too politely)
>brings me a new one without mushrooms
i wonder what it's like to be a real man

>> No.14171535

>>14171413
Lol

>> No.14171835

>>14170912
>fucking after eating

Yikesarino

>> No.14171896

>>14162699
That's cute but seriously your life is worth too much to be sacrificed for Israel, consider changing career

>> No.14171898

>>14160553
fucking sweet dude

>> No.14171924
File: 68 KB, 1024x749, 1366149469243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14167051
jesus anon
I hope that burst of nastiness wasn't enough to stamp down any of your kindness

>> No.14171952
File: 21 KB, 484x382, 1357561621655.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14170643
>>14170690
>>14170702
>some say he's still rolling out there to this day

>> No.14172619

>>14160346
You're a complete retard. The worse thing the cops could do was harass the guy, but criminals are petty motherfuckers with nothing to lose, if the cops catch them and say "we have a sketch from a witness who identified you and your location", they could assume, "hey, we didn't got in contact with anybody except for that faggot who brought us pizza a couple of times", if they think you are the reason why they might be going to jail they're going to be fucking pissed. When you're dealing with violent and dangerous criminals (specially if they're part of some gang) the best course of action is to keep your mouth shut, you don't want these people mad at you.
Also if the sketch wasn't enough the police would keep coming back to try and get more information from the guy, and if they could't find anothet suspect, he would become a suspect by default since he'd be one of the few connections they'd have to the case.

>> No.14172731

>>14171376
Contrary to popular belief, lawsuits are a process and payouts are not guaranteed. Suing someone is indeed an attempt.

>> No.14173064

>>14171210
>The people you attempt to tip will become immediately hostile and insulted.
Did I say anything about what the tipper should do? What are you talking about? Are you imagining that part of what I said is for the tipper to instruct the tippee to just accept the tip, like the old lady? I don't think this is gracious nor have I stated that it's gracious.

To be clear, I think the old lady gave good advice, but her giving it was not graceful.

>> No.14173349

>>14173064
Lapping up freebies like a starved animal is unbecoming. If someone offers you something free, especially if you think they're doing it from a sense of obligation, it's polite to inform them that there's no obligation and you don't expect anything in return for what you did. If they still want to give that thing to you after you've established that there are no expectations then they can go ahead and do that and you should accept it. That lady simply didn't understand manners and took the polite gesture of absolving obligation as a personal attack against her generosity, which is jsut as unbecoming as taking the money immediately would be.

>> No.14173450

>>14173349
Although your first sentence is hyperbolic, I will admit that it is at least sometimes true, since it relies on your next statement which is also sometimes true. In my experience and imagination, accepting a tip versus informing the tipper of the absence of obligation are both equally graceful, however the latter choice is obviously more appropriate if the offering is particularly large relative to the receiver or giver. I will not conjecture as to which of these situations occurs more frequently and whether the taste for either response dominates in a given population. Of course, I have no experience waiting tables, only being waited upon, so perhaps I am lacking some observation which would change my opinion.

I agree with your final two sentences, and following further reflection I'll hazard another possible motive for the old woman's response. Perhaps at this point in her life she has acquired sufficient wealth to compel her to tip, and she has place sufficient importance and sense of pride on the fact of this wealth. She may have perceived the waiter as expecting that the tip she gave would be a fiscal burden to her, an expectation which offended the pride she took in her wealth. Of course I do not wish to or attempt to excuse her behavior, as it was unbecoming, as you said, but I find this to be an interesting possible explanation.

>> No.14173527

>work at mom and pop restaurant where we serve sodas in cans
>black woman asks for a Coke
>bring it to her
>She complains that this is Coca Cola Classic, she ordered a Coke
>"Sorry, that's all we have"
>"Well, I don't want it."
>As I leave, I hear the lady she's with explains that Coca Cola is what people refer to as "Coke".
>Go back to the table
>Says she'll take the Coke, doesn't apologize for being a retarded bigger.

>> No.14174082

>>14170977
>>14170942
>Work inna dishpit
>Place is a dumpster fire
>chef needs a ladle STAT
>anon where the fuck are the goddamn ladles at shit
>dunno chef
>Chef looks under oven. Ladle lying in a puddle of nasty brown liquid, probably oven cleaner
>Chef grabs it, exclaims '5 month rule!' and sticks it in the soup

I laughed for a goddamn week

>> No.14174378

>>14174082
In what circumstance is the need for a ladle more urgent than the five seconds it takes to wash it?

>> No.14174410

>>14160703
Mom killed OP RIP

>> No.14174467

>>14174378
>In what circumstance is the need for a ladle more urgent than the five seconds it takes to wash it?
>Place is a dumpster fire

>> No.14174476

>>14174467
Couldn't they use fire extinguishers or a hose? Flinging ladles of soup is very inefficient.

>> No.14174490

>>14157973
Nothing too crazy besides encountering jerkoff customers delivering pizzas
>delivering pizzas for hungry howies (dont eat there)
>When in shop box and ring people up and do everything else
>well dressed black gentleman in a suit walks in
>I box his pizza up and treat him decently
>gives me some dollars
>Notbad.jpg

>working as a line cook
>shits getting hectic
>Owner comes back to harangue the chefs about having all this food done but no orders
>Goes back out front
>comes back and aggressively ask where the pretzel on this ticket is
>Other chef: that one already went out
>'Well cross it off so I don't look like a dick'
>mfw I have no face

>> No.14174499

>>14174476
you arrite anon

>> No.14174514

>>14174490
>(dont eat there)
I'll do what I want, kid.

>> No.14174518

>>14171210
We dont live in other countries. A thumbs up in another country could mean 'up your ass jerkoff'

>> No.14174568

>>14171358
Im gonna grab your nuts and youre gonna like it tough guy

>> No.14174592

>>14174514
I was offering friendly advice not commanding. Eat there at your own risk if you deign to do so sir. Just so you know all the pizzas are cooked in pans that get wiped out at the most, in 3 months I dont think I saw one pan get cleaned.

>> No.14174598

>>14174592
I said I'll do what I want.

>> No.14174611

>>14174598
I suppose you will then but its not like I could have changed any of that from an antiguan cooking forum

>> No.14174707

>>14171350
Friend of mine recently took his wife to Alinea. I took my girlfriend to Russian Tea House because I'm not rich.
I'd love to hear more stories.

>> No.14174722

if i'm mad enough w the shitty food quality/service at a restaurant enough to file complaint with the corporate office, what can i expect to happen?

>> No.14174791

>>14171896
>National Guard
>sacrifice for Israel

>> No.14174799

>>14174791
Yes.

>> No.14175037

>eating breakfast somewhere
>order comes with 2 eggs
>ask if I can I have one over-easy and one scrambled
>"uh, no."
every time
why is it such a big fucking deal, I do it at home all the time. it's a fucking EGG dude, god damn that shit pisses me off so much. every time the waitress tells me no, I just don't tip. fuck em.

>> No.14175045

>>14175037
Where the fuck do you live lmao

>> No.14175077

>>14175045
california
you'd think they would be cool with it, but I have gotten my eggs done the way I asked ONE (1) time, tipped like $10 because I was so surprised
whenever I'm out to eat with somebody else they always make a big deal out of it too, like I'm such a fucking asshole for wanting scrambled and over-easy eggs. THEY TAKE THE SAME AMOUNT OF FUCKING TIME TO MAKE GOD DAMN, JUST PUT TWO EGGS ON THE STOVE AND STIR ONE OF THEM UP A LITTLE

>> No.14175085

>>14175077
That explains it bro. Come on down south sonny boy we'll treat you right

>> No.14175179

>>14169485
I know it’s been days, but the difference is that you pay a lawyer directly to protect you from the police, while the government extorts you for money for the police to “stop crime” (note: not necessarily protect people, but to enforce the laws that are supposed to protect people). Thus, a cop will try to lay down as many charges possible against as many people possible, because at the end of the day if only one or two charges stick they still “stopped crime.”

>> No.14175203

>>14175037
I would bet it's a problem with their point of sale system. It rings up as "2 eggs" and then they mark preparation style which applies to the single line of "2 eggs." They don't want to take the extra effort to try to notate multiple preparations or go back to tell the cook directly. Instead, they just refuse. A good server would know how to make that note or be willing to go tell the cook "Hey, on order #52 make one scrambled egg and one over-easy!"

>> No.14175222

>>14158023
Based

>> No.14175228

>>14175077
>>14175037
it's pretty bizarre to be refused like that
I doube the average line cook would give a lick of gnat's ass about it

>> No.14175233

>>14174611
Stop trying to control my life, God damn it.

>> No.14175238

>>14175077
Man, your scrambled eggs sound like absolute shit.

>> No.14175244

on my 8th birthday the pretty waitress kissed me on the cheek.

>> No.14175319
File: 499 KB, 300x225, 1523852316946.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me
>work at mcdonalds
>female co worker agrees to suck my dick in the walk in freezer
>dick shrinks due to cold temperatures
>she laughs
>tells all my co workers I have a micro penis
>mfw

>> No.14175340

>>14175319
f in the chat

>> No.14175385
File: 39 KB, 740x740, George-Costanza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14175319
>I WAS IN THE FREEZER!

>> No.14175616
File: 47 KB, 217x190, 1583184123440.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>work at jap restaurant with a sushi train as an apprentice
>just me, head chef had stuff to do and won't be in until after lunch
>quickly conduct a plan to go up the road and grab a big mac
>double coat it in tempura batter and deep fry it for the lulz
>literally just tastes like all of the flavour was drained out and it was an extra crunchy burg
>actually feel the years of my life it took away
totally worth it. i loved working at that place but it eventually had too little customers and i left. they're a teppanyaki restaurant now which is what the head chef always wanted. happy for the guy.

>> No.14175842

>>14160644
Fucking nice
I used to do the same thing to my high school janitor, his name was Tannenbaum and I would routinely stop up the toilets and flood bathrooms, put food in the AC ducts, rub my leftover lunch onto random carpets oround the school, just lots of shit that he would then be forced to clean up, I would absolutely love going back to the scene of the crime to watch him struggle (he was like 60 or something) to clean up my mess.
Keep doing God's work anon.

>> No.14176048

>>14170950
>>14170996
This, worked in a summer camp, we used a garbage bin for 300+ eggs a day. It was fun to really dig your arm in there when you dropped a shell or a utensil.

>> No.14176060

>>14175319
>tried to get his dick sucked when he wasn’t hard by some literal skank
You’re fucking retarded dude you should’ve just played with her tits for like 30 seconds until your 3 inch warrior got stiff

>> No.14176072
File: 2.71 MB, 640x360, 1577982134319.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be me
>Chill af bro coworker who started at the same time I did 5 years ago
>Cool dude, been friends for years
>Cops came into the kitchen yesterday and arrested chill bro for 1st degree murder

Wtf guys

>> No.14176079

>>14176072
When it’s murder it’s usually either related to love or money. So, did he have a gf or a drug problem?

>> No.14176091

>>14176079
dude just smoked weed as far as i know. had a long term GF that broke up i think about a year ago...

uh oh

>> No.14176181

>>14176091
Yeah probably had something to do with the girl m8, premeditated (1st degree) means there’s evidence of him planning it out. Don’t get me wrong, the girl could’ve left him for his involvement in a gang.

>> No.14176723

>>14164201
this is the best restaurant experience ive ever heard of. where is this place. ill pay double for the bow.