[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 645 KB, 1000x782, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14106498 No.14106498[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Whilst I believe that the recent 4Chan/4Channel spilt was a smart move by Hiro I believe that /ck/should do the same and become separate food and cooking boards. /ck/ for cooking and people who genuinely enjoy the culinary arts and /fo/ as a containment board for the McDonald’s junk food type discussion and the YouTube/Eceleb kiddies(face it, even the sh*thole that is /tv/ doesn’t want them).
My suggestion has been generally well received amongst the 4Channel IRC community and I emailed the site owner/admins for their feedback too.
What do you think /ck/? The sticky might actually get published as well!
>pic related: what the average /fo/ poster would look like :D

>> No.14106505

>>14106498
Nah

>> No.14106508

>>14106498
Are you a woman? You sound like a woman

>> No.14106512

>>14106498
No

>> No.14106527

>>14106498
>:D
But no. I don't think there would be enough traffic on either board to warrant the split. This board is slow half the day, and the other half it's just "active". People who want to cook or learn about recipes and such already make those threads and they're well recieved. People who wanna talk about junk food or just food in general do so in their threads. There's no getting in each others way, and shitposting wouldn't stop from a split board, it's a site wide issue and it's just how it is.