Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 13 KB, 194x259, vegan_feast.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464680 No.13464680 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Vegan General: Smells Like Victory Edition

Welcome to /veg/, a thread dedicated to the health, environmental and ethical benefits of a vegan lifestyle.

b-b-but muh Vitamin B12
>https://www.vegansociety.com/resources/nutrition-and-health/nutrients/vitamin-b12/what-every-vegan-should-know-about-vitamin-b12

Veganuary: Go animal free for January
>https://uk.veganuary.com/

McDonald's introduce new vegan options for 2020
>https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/mcdonalds-veggie-dippers-vegan-meal-17492835

Pizza Hut to introduce vegan friendly Pepperphoni
>https://www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/food/pizza/vegan-pepperphoni/

British man WINS legal action to make veganism a protected category
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7848473/Vegans-protected-UK-equality-laws.html

Recipes and ideas
>https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/healthy/g807/vegan-recipes/

>> No.13464682

>>13464680
Imagine the smell of your vinegary shits after going vegan

>> No.13464692

>>13464680
inb4 seething boomer and libshit 'bacon with everything' redditors descend

>> No.13464700

Veganism is an eating disorder.

>> No.13464703

>>13464692
Too late.
>>13464700

>> No.13464736
File: 211 KB, 1125x2001, 27e4441.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464736

>>13464700
An eating disorder that makes you healthier and sexier sounds like it's not actually an eating disorder. Do you have a source for that claim?

>> No.13464791

For anyone who has never been to a slaughter house:
https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-50986683
>At the end of the slaughter line there was a huge skip, and it was filled with hundreds of cows' heads. Each one of them had been flayed, with all of the saleable flesh removed. But one thing was still attached - their eyeballs.
>Whenever I walked past that skip, I couldn't help but feel like I had hundreds of pairs of eyes watching me. Some of them were accusing, knowing that I'd participated in their deaths. Others seemed to be pleading, as if there were some way I could go back in time and save them. It was disgusting, terrifying and heart-breaking, all at the same time. It made me feel guilty. The first time I saw those heads, it took all of my strength not to vomit.

>> No.13464797

>another general
Reddit is shit.

>> No.13464800

>>13464692
>boomer
you were already shitting yourself in pure rage before anybody posted, what a feat. I'm sure your muslim overlords will notice.

>> No.13464802

>>13464791
meat is meat, nobody was watching anything. It's just another mentally ill pseudo-adult forcing his lunatic fantasies on others.

>> No.13464805

Supplements just to survive.
Yum.

>> No.13464811

>>13464802
>his
It's a vegan thread. Stop deadgendering op.

>> No.13464818

>>13464700
Its more of a mental illness desu

>> No.13464828

>>13464800
Go eat meat with your muslim overlords carnist cuck. Muslim shitstains and you would never go vegan. You are the same, a cult of violence and killing.

>> No.13464839

>>13464828
BUt GOD sAiD i NeeD mEAt N DOMINIoN thO

>> No.13464846
File: 153 KB, 600x434, Peoples-Climate-March-PETA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464846

>>13464692
>>13464828
Every vegan is a leftist faggot, you're mot fooling anyone by larping as a right winger. Also most of you seem to be overweight females for some reason.

>> No.13464851

>>13464736
Fake news. He still ate meat.

>> No.13464860
File: 707 KB, 1439x1357, high t vegans.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464860

>>13464851
Prove it

>> No.13464862

>>13464846
Yeah. Seeing a vegan try and pretend to be
>based
&
>redpilled
for 4chan is pretty hilarious. It's too detached from reality.

>> No.13464869
File: 919 KB, 1439x1403, high test vegans vs low test omni.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464869

>>13464862
>>13464846
Low-T agendaboomers their jealousy of healthy, sexy, beautiful vegans really makes me laugh

>> No.13464870

>>13464680
>dude just dont eat animal lol its so inhumane :(
Soi tier general

>> No.13464872

>>13464869
>jealousy
You're chemically imbalanced, ugly, weak, and your supplements probably have bugs in it.

>> No.13464885
File: 25 KB, 333x499, 41OAJzMUi-L._SX331_BO1 204 203 200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464885

>>13464872
Higher test, longer lives, better sex, healthier = sexier, and there's no need for supplements.

Statistically you're fat, have low T, and will die of heart disease between age 50 and 60.

Nice cope though.

>> No.13464887

>>13464680
>>13459430 (OP) #
>b-b-but muh Vitamin B12
The B12 is created by micro-animals that are on the plants.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro-animal
>b-b-but tiny animals don't count...

>> No.13464888

>>13464869
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do-vegetarians-live-longer-than-meat-eaters/

>> No.13464895

>>13464885
>higher non bioavailable test
Enjoy your bitch tits, and bitch 'tude faggot.
My name is Boris, and I am here to hurt you.
>Boris

>> No.13464901
File: 204 KB, 1200x630, e5b0ee2a8d091df5dbfa71e6d31eba9b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464901

>>13464885
Truly the epitome of sexiness and manliness.

>> No.13464907
File: 51 KB, 468x348, Whats-in-your-milk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464907

>>13464895
>bitch tits
I don't drink dairy or eat hormone e.g. animal products. You're projecting now.

>> No.13464910
File: 54 KB, 465x540, XwqV19peOo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464910

>>13464901
>t.

>> No.13464917

>>13464846
Bacon with everything right, reddit?

>> No.13464924
File: 1.26 MB, 1300x1800, 1573906146770.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464924

yes, keep sucking that plant dick like a good soy boy. XDDD

>> No.13464933

>>13464907
>random Spainish image
Boris here to reiterate on the fact that you have bitch tits like a woman, and that I Borus exist to hurt you.
-Boris

>> No.13464934

>>13464870
> Soi
Soy isn’t filtered here newfag.

>> No.13464937
File: 608 KB, 1439x1355, fatass retard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13464937

>>13464924
>t. weakchinned, pimplefaced, poor selfproclaimed alphamale

>> No.13464939

>>13464680
B12 is from living animals.

>> No.13464941

>>13464933
Not an argument

>> No.13464947

>>13464937
It's the ebic memer. We have a legend in this thread guise.

>> No.13464948

>>13464939
Not dead ones?

>> No.13464950

>>13464941
It was a statement, pussy.
-Boris

>> No.13464955

>>13464939
So fucking what, captain obvious?

>> No.13464956

>>13464948
They're dead after vegans eat them, but they were once living.

>> No.13464961

>>13464956
Idiot.
>>>/int/

>> No.13464962

>>13464955
Vegans are gay liars.

>> No.13464964

>>13464939
B12 comes from the soil or water supply. Also watercress is a plant that produces B12 without the need for the bacteria. Rekt.

>> No.13464968

>>13464961
Faggot
>>>/r/lgbt-suicidal

>> No.13464974

>>13464964
>rekt
No it comes from microanimals on watercress, and microanimals in soil.

>> No.13464977

>>13464860
They also have higher SHBG which makes some of the yet inert. So in reality omnivores and vegans have same test on average

>> No.13464981

>>13464974
So you've now agreed that it doesn't come from animals? That was easy.

>> No.13464989

>>13464981
Microanimals are animals. Vegans are the only ones that pretend that microanimals aren't animals.
They do a perform a lot of selective ignorance when justifying their ethics, and it's all a ruse for the supplement industry.

>> No.13464996

>>13464989
>bacteria are animals
You got me laffin meatcuck

>> No.13465057

>>13464933
>Borus
You spelled you name wrong there, buddy.

>>13464964
Actually watercress can abord and store B12 if it is grown in it but can't product it on it's own.

>>13464989
Nirvana fallacy.

>>13464996
Micro-animals are not bacteria.

>> No.13465131

Man at this rate arguing against anti-vegan will feel as dull and easy as arguing against anti-vaccines people. Or like beating a dead horse.

>> No.13465138

>>13464996
Kek. This faggot can't even admit that micro-animals exist.

>> No.13465154

>>13464736
imagine believing that hollywood actors aren't on steroids

enjoy your baldness, lethargy, brain fog, low test, high est, muscle atrophy, and erectile dysfunction

>> No.13465203

https://youtu.be/MNRHyllozUQ

>> No.13465210

>>13465131
You can't argue with anti-vegans because they've been brainwashed since birth into the cult of carnism and refuse to recognise facts that challenge their cult's foundations.

>> No.13465215
File: 958 KB, 1789x1704, 1577101344489.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465215

>>13465203
>First guy is vegan for pussy
Absolutely based and the only reason to go vegan

>> No.13465218

>>13465138
>Animals are eukaryotic and multicellular,[7][8] unlike bacteria, which are prokaryotic, and unlike protists, which are eukaryotic but unicellular.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal

Stay in school kids

>> No.13465226

>>13465218
>Bacteria
We're not talking about bacteria retard.
Micro-animals exist, and vegans willfully eat them, and just try to pretend that they're
>bacteria
Loool.

>> No.13465231

>>13465226
>micro animals

>> No.13465234
File: 617 KB, 1280x1280, va-wi-fitness.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465234

Would go vegan to sniff a plant based fart from her ass

>> No.13465235

>>13465218
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro-animal
>Micro-animals are animals so small that they can be visually observed only under a microscope. Microscopic arthropods include dust mites, spider mites, and some crustaceans such as copepods and certain cladocera.
These are the "microorganisms" that vegans get their b-12 from.

>> No.13465244
File: 6 KB, 159x250, 1575458077027.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465244

>>13465210
>Eating what we've been eating for thousands of years is cultish.

Mental illness and cope at its finest.

>> No.13465249

>>13465235
Might as well go pescatarian, or omnivore.

>> No.13465259
File: 1.41 MB, 1300x1800, 1561928460003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465259

>>13464869
>Healthy
>Beautiful
>Vegans

>> No.13465263
File: 178 KB, 691x751, 1567021872445.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465263

>>13464885
>Vegans
>Longer lives

>> No.13465280

>>13465263
Only if their parents aren’t vegan apparently

>> No.13465306 [DELETED] 

>>13465280
The important thing is that vegans live longer lives!

(in what universe I'm not sure)

>> No.13465308

>>13465263
>single example
Logical fallacy
>>13465259
>sverige proof by examples
Proof by example fallacies

If I cherrypicked six 800 pound bedridden fatasses (all of which would obviously be carnitrash) would you consider that a valid argument?
Toothless aka Jessica btfo

>> No.13465311

>>13465235
>>13465218
>>>13465138
>>Animals are eukaryotic and multicellular,[7][8] unlike bacteria, which are prokaryotic, and unlike protists, which are eukaryotic but unicellular.
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal
>
>Stay in school kids
Stay in school kids

>> No.13465313
File: 55 KB, 649x908, 1567021804796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465313

>>13465280

The one important thing is that vegans live longer lives!

(in what universe I'm not sure)

>> No.13465321
File: 811 KB, 1280x800, 1575627315220.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465321

>>13465308
>Reality fallacy.

Just because vegans are sickly cultists in reality doesn't mean shyt because our propaganda is better!! Meat eaters btfo!

>> No.13465323

Jessica our dairy Queen, please post your feet

>> No.13465326
File: 1.00 MB, 1280x800, 1575685890365.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465326

How to be a vegan 101--

Make sure you have a good oral surgeon in the family.

>> No.13465329
File: 29 KB, 657x527, vegan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465329

>another vegan thread

>> No.13465332
File: 33 KB, 540x720, 1548659201917.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465332

>>13465308
Find one case of someone who just eats meat and not alongside processed garbage that's fat. You won't because they don't exist. Nice cope though.

>> No.13465337

>>13464680
you do it because one or the other, not because it is good for you AND good for the environment.
oh wait you just want attention.

>> No.13465344 [DELETED] 

>>13464700
dubs check for truth, vegan food is better with a bit of SAGE

>> No.13465349

>>13464791
>>for anyone who hasn't...
I've been to the los angeles morgue, it is the size of a costco floor the ceilings with dead meat and i got a doggy bag to go.

>> No.13465355

>>13464791
that author has a mental disorder- dead meat is judging him, ok schitzo.

>> No.13465356

>>13465332
>not alongside procedures garbage
Preemptive cope

>> No.13465359

>>13465355
>ASPD aspie doesn't understand metaphors
Based schitzo

>> No.13465362
File: 253 KB, 1078x600, 1558210098039-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465362

>> No.13465364

>>13465355
>adhom

>> No.13465381
File: 33 KB, 399x399, 6HshaOvM_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465381

>this entire thread

>> No.13465382
File: 287 KB, 533x638, John_McDougall_in_2019-09-24_11-25.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465382

>>13465362
>an 85 year old doctor ran through an aging filter
>truth being he's lived longer than 95% of omnivores, something common for vegans

>> No.13465390

>>13465332
>someone who doesn't only eat meat doesnt exist
Sv3rtard btfo

>> No.13465401

>>13465382
He's 72. He just looks like he's 85. He has also lost his mind as well as his physical vitality.

What do you expect from a long term starvation diet cultist lol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW7AzTnxzoo

>> No.13465403

>>13465321
>basing things on science and reality is a
>"reality fallacy"

We always knew you were retarded Toothless but you've never admitted to it. I'm glad you finally understand that you schizophrenically live inside your head, Jessica.

>> No.13465405 [DELETED] 
File: 727 KB, 1280x800, 1563046738693.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465405

>>13465390
How is your vasectomy recovery coming along?

>> No.13465409

>>13465401
You have a thread up on /fit/ saying he's 85 though. Which is it? Which lie are you going with? The fake picture or the /fit/ lie?

>> No.13465413

>>13465390
>average vegan reading comprehension

Checks out.

>> No.13465420

>>13465405
Is this some sort of argument or just you making fun of a single person? Do you have any argument or are you just crying yourself to sleep because the big bad vegans touched you?

>> No.13465426
File: 495 KB, 1280x800, 1563045388627.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465426

>>13465403
>Vegans keep screaming about SCIENCE!!!

Literally zero science has shown a vegan diet to be superior. Even professional vegans couch their statements in disclaimers lol.

>Vegan diet "can be"
>"Might be"
>Adequate

>> No.13465427

>>13465311
>keeps posting the definition of animal
This process that micro-animals are animals you nitwit.
Vegans eat them whole, butthole, and all.
-Boris

>> No.13465430

>>13465413
>carnie reading comprehension
It's your reddit cult and you don't see fatasses daily in /r/carnism? BTFO

>> No.13465433

>>13465427
>proves

>> No.13465434
File: 465 KB, 1080x1483, Shawn Baker's virile young son.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465434

>>13465382
Kek, it's so hilarious to see these retards flail around having to manipulate pictures. He looks healthier than any of the fat lunatics attacking him. A low bar to clear in their defense.

>> No.13465439

>>13465426
>7.3 years longer
>better sex
>less deficiencies
>less cancer
>less heart disease
>higher test
>doesnt use logical fallacies to proclaim their argument
Pick one

>> No.13465446

Bumping 1 of 2 reddit spam generals.

>> No.13465447
File: 286 KB, 663x951, 1562973664497.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465447

>>13465420
For the record I'm am not arguing. I am laughing at imbecile cultists who follow a starvation diet. As for scientific proof, it is scientifically proven that vegans are very dangerous (to their immediate families)

>> No.13465453
File: 390 KB, 1280x800, 1575723417738.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465453

>>13465439
>A bunch of shit I made up
>Meanwhile my vegan baby dies but that doesn't matter lol!!!!!

>> No.13465457

>>13464791
Okay, lets release all the cows into the wild, that wouldn't fuck up the ecosystem

>> No.13465463
File: 179 KB, 1220x806, PrescriptionNutrition_Greger_Market-e1484232453473-1220x806.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465463

>>13465405
>>13465420
>https://youtu.be/2Vd7KAJYxQQ
>1:38
THIS IS THE TRUTH BEHIND VEGANISM

>> No.13465465
File: 111 KB, 1146x868, n1jhyksdtn631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465465

>>13465434
Toobless, aka Jessica, aka failing grades in a commuity college- believes that manipulation will outplay science, education, and statistics. She will cry and moan all she likes. Nothing will come of it. Also we're at 1,700,000 people signed for Veganuary this year. Winning.

>> No.13465471
File: 48 KB, 405x295, Carnitard asshurt intensifies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465471

I wonder why carnists are scrambling so much more as of late? Perhaps someone's recent resurgence?

>> No.13465482
File: 13 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465482

>>13465447
>i have no argument
>>13465453
>NUH UHHH
>>13465463
>plugs a toothless feefee video
Is this the power of toothless?

>> No.13465483

>>13465471
Vegans are the mentally ill minority retard, so of course there will be a lot of meat eaters available to call you a dumb lying faggot.

>> No.13465489
File: 38 KB, 640x834, 1569814843130.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465489

>>13465483
Only in Low T fat cuckold land is it a mental illness to eat vegetables and not crave death

>> No.13465492

>>13465403
The epic meme master is back the thread guys.
She(he) has made quite a splash with the maymays in 4chan lads.

>> No.13465498
File: 504 KB, 1280x800, 1575650549416.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465498

>>13465482
I don't need an argument to laugh at anorexia cultists. By the way while you were spamming the retarded vegan lies here, the "fairly local vegan" just quit.

Really confusing?? Why would anyone quit after they discovered the healthiest diet known to man??

>> No.13465499

>>13465492
>sad attempt at adhom
Jessica go cure your pimples, soft chin, and weak literary knowledge.

>> No.13465505
File: 31 KB, 720x475, thumbnail.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465505

>>13465492
Why won't she post her feet

>> No.13465506

>>13465489
>low t
Vegan misreoresents data again.
Testosterone is not bioavailable to vegans, and this is why you all look like your on hrt.
A 12 year old could beat you up.

>> No.13465508

>>13465498
>no argument
I'm glad you've given up toothless. You never had anything to base your arguments off to begin with, and now that you've agreed we can all laugh at your hairline.

>> No.13465512

>>13465499
This faggot is on fire. Ebic!!!! Upvotes. Toots...>>13465505
W

>> No.13465514

>>13465506
>vegans disproporatinally hold world records while being a smaller democratic
Lmao

>> No.13465521

>>13465505
Why don't you post your fat pudgy faggot body again, gayboy.
Do it. Show us your vegan bitchtits.

>> No.13465522
File: 699 KB, 1280x800, 1574378511718.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465522

>>13465499
Wow vegans are really brave. All of them together have the courage to bully a 20 yo femanon.

BTW why are you here telling us how great Veganism is?? Why don't you tell your own vegan comrade the "fairly local vegan??"

She just quit the healthiest diet known to man?? How can this be??

>> No.13465532
File: 851 KB, 1280x800, 1577818404592.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465532

>>13465505
What a handsome well-adjusted young vegan.

>> No.13465537

>>13465514
>world records
>vegans
Being weak, and sickly isn't winning. Now post championship fighters that are vegan.

>> No.13465541

>>13465483
Calm down Jessica.

>> No.13465545
File: 38 KB, 480x360, 1577913442336.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465545

>>13465508
I don't need an argument to laugh at insane people lol. Just starve yourself to death so I can laugh at you too.

>> No.13465547

>>13465505
I wonder what sound his gay mishapen head would make each time I punch it.

>> No.13465553

>>13465545
>adhom
>>13465537
>adhom
>>13465522
>adhom
All antivegans have yet to pass grade school. That or they are all retarded and have no argument.

>> No.13465558

>>13464680
>starts the OP with arguing points, not recipes
This is a troll thread

>> No.13465559

>>13465541
>Jessica
>It's a maymays now
Back to plebbit you disgusting tranny.

>> No.13465560
File: 62 KB, 640x675, vegan2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465560

>>13465426
>couch their statements in disclaimers
Are you legitimately retarded? It's an exclusion diet, i.e. defined by what you DON'T eat, so you have to have caveats about what you DO eat when discussing health. This isn't limited to veganism. Technically a diet consisting only of oreos and vodka is "vegan"; a diet consisting of oreos dipped in bacon grease and vodka is technically "omnivorous" - nobody would claim either is healthy.

When discussing health, one should always focus on well-planned diets that include a wide variety of healthy foods, regardless of whether these diets are vegan or omnivore or keto or whatever else. It's the only way it makes sense to talk about diets without being disingenuous. Otherwise the omnivores can pick examples of starving vegans who only drink juices, and vegans can bring up 500lb omnivore monstrosities that eat processed garbage. But none of us ITT eat like either of those extreme cases, so what's the point? I don't magically become malnurished because some youtuber with anorexia eats just apples anymore than you become morbidly obese and diabetic because some youtuber with bulemia eats bacon dipped in melted butter. It doesn't prove anything.

The only question that matters is, if we compare a well-planned vegan diet to a well-planned omnivorous diet, is there a significant difference in health? And the scientific consensus is not really, and that if anything the vegan diet might have some advantages.

>>13464887
>>13464989
>>13465138
>>13465427
Appeal to futility and strawman. You decide that "veganism" must be something and then attack that thing, meanwhile you have not even understood the basics of veganism, (which is reducing suffering as far as possible and not a pursuit of perfection). Instead you try to show that since eliminating death completely is not possible, we might as well give up and kill billions of cows because muh steak.

>> No.13465562
File: 63 KB, 800x449, 1574253046332.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465562

>>13465537
The rawskinnyvegan is world champ in the girls 7 and under weight class.

>> No.13465570

>>13465553
>antivegans
You mean
>nature
Nature is the biggest antivegan.

>> No.13465571

>>13465447
>gets btfo'd
>"I-I wasn't arguing! I-I'm just laughing at you!"
Yes, for 12 hours a day every day on /fit/, /ck/ and God knows where else. What a rich and fulfilling life you live.

>> No.13465575
File: 953 KB, 1280x800, 1575719014311.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465575

>>13465560
>Lengthy defense of Veganism
>Basically doesn't even claim anything

>> No.13465577
File: 396 KB, 1242x1930, 1558556877357.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465577

>>13465506
What data am I misreoresents you retard? That youre a fat low T low IQ cuckold?

>Testosterone is not bioavailable to vegans
Yeah its available in your throat once we get finished

>> No.13465578

>>13465562
>proof by example fallacy
>again
Wow you have 10 examples of retarded vegans
Dismiss the 20 million retarded omnivores in the world
>b.. BUT my- examples MATTER cuz I'm only TROLLING lole!

Fucking retard. Toothless loses every argument and is clownshoes.

>> No.13465582
File: 664 KB, 1242x2208, 1575883672115.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465582

>>13465571
12 is a very kind estimate. Id say 18-21 probably a good amount of it on /pol/ too

>> No.13465586
File: 50 KB, 383x680, 1575138636485.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465586

>>13465571
Thank you. Please die from your cult diet and my life will be a little richer from laughing.

>> No.13465587

>>13465575
>I don't understand the underlying arguments so there is no argument!
Toothless.
Jessica go take your fingerpainting class again, you need 3 more credits to become a sophmore.

>> No.13465588

>>13465578
You seem upset?

>> No.13465589

>>13465586
>proof by example
>again
Logical fallacy. You lose. Again.

>> No.13465591
File: 991 KB, 1280x800, 1575727630217.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465591

>>13465578
I'm not arguing. I'm laughing at imbecile cultists. Thanks for the free lols.

>> No.13465593

>>13465588
>u mad
The only argument you can grasp at this point is 'u mad'. I accept your defeat, Jessica.

>> No.13465595

>>13465560
>the basics of veganism, (which is reducing suffering as far as possible and not a pursuit of perfection
Meanwhile you faggots are okay consuming micro-animals, buthole, and all like Boris said, and you're fine with your organic farms being fertilized with dead animals, and eating fortified food, and pills that are derived from animal blood, and pills derived from animal piss.
To top it all off you spread your cancer in /ck/ just, so normal people can suffer by reading your misleading posts.

>> No.13465596

>>13465591
>laughing
You’re fucking seething mate.

>> No.13465598
File: 403 KB, 1280x800, 1575625664168-2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465598

>>13465589
I lose this ."argument" IRL another vegan baby lost its life

>> No.13465599

>>13465591
>i have no argument
>im jist leffin lole!
Ruined. I accept your defeat Jessica.

>> No.13465600

>>13465471
Who?

>>13465499
>>13465492
>>13465541
>Carnivores accuse every vegan of being "the epic meme master"
>Vegans accuse every carnivore of being some gal named "Jessica"
I am legit confused. You do guys do know there's repetitive shitposting on both sides, right, and that there's probably no one single person who is either the Meme Master or Jessica, no?

>> No.13465601
File: 435 KB, 1536x2048, EDlY2WlUUAAO4cy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465601

>>13465559
You mad bro?

>> No.13465602

>>13464680
Mental illness.

>> No.13465610
File: 3.24 MB, 480x270, 1575242208993.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465610

>>13465596
Ironic comment from a seething cult.

>> No.13465613

>>13465595
You lost your micro animal argument. See above. Even if you hadn't:
https://yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-kill-animals-too
It is pertinent to note that the idea of perfect veganism is a non-vegan one. Such demands for perfection are imposed by critics of veganism, often as a precursor to lambasting vegans for not measuring up to an externally-imposed standard. That said, the actual and applied ethics of veganism are focused on causing the least possible harm to the fewest number of others. It is also noteworthy that the accidental deaths caused by growing and harvesting plants for food are ethically distinct from the intentional deaths caused by breeding and slaughtering animals for food. This is not to say that vegans are not responsible for the deaths they cause, but rather to point out that these deaths do not violate the vegan ethics stated above.

>> No.13465614
File: 94 KB, 847x926, mad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465614

>>13465591
>laughing
Sure, buddy. All day long.

>> No.13465616

>>13465577
>Yeah its available in your throat once we get finished
You don't scare anyone vegan. Your weak, and gat, and will die of aids soon. Not even your family will care, and it will save the country once they don't have to pay for your Obama insurance.

>> No.13465618
File: 277 KB, 1186x1524, 1555897928530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465618

>>13465602
Eating meat is indeed a mental illness

>> No.13465620

>>13465601
What a punchable, ugly, disgusting face

>> No.13465624

>>13465613
>You lost your micro animal argument.
No you dumbasses just pretend that micro-animals don't exist.

>> No.13465629

>>13465471
>literally who from Autism Yourself discord
Is he a real doctor or another pretend doctor?

>> No.13465636
File: 222 KB, 457x380, 1b065dc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465636

>>13465624
So you disagree with 99.9% of humans within that field of study. Yeah you win bro. You totally won.

>> No.13465639
File: 913 KB, 1235x750, Optics.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465639

>>13465616
>Your weak, and gat
Is this that superior carnist brain I always hear about?

>> No.13465642

>>13465600
Stop pretending to be a third party. Everyone here is just copy pasting from the old vegan threads in hope to see that one faggot vegan break down again.

>> No.13465646
File: 1.50 MB, 1069x1232, 1575429451235.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465646

>>13465614
>Stahp posting!
>Dr Greger said our diet is healthy!!

>> No.13465650

>>13465595
Explain how organisms that can't even be seen without a microscope can experience pain and suffering the same way that a cow, which has the cognitive abilty of a 3 year old human child, can. Or fuck off.

>Other animals, which, on account of their interests having been neglected by the insensibility of the ancient jurists, stand degraded into the class of things... The day may come, when the rest of the animal creation may acquire those rights which never could have been withholden from them but by the hand of tyranny. The French have already discovered that the blackness of skin is no reason why a human being should be abandoned without redress to the caprice of a tormentor. It may come one day to be recognized, that the number of legs, the villosity of the skin, or the termination of the os sacrum, are reasons equally insufficient for abandoning a sensitive being to the same fate. What else is it that should trace the insuperable line? Is it the faculty of reason, or perhaps, the faculty for discourse? ...the question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? Why should the law refuse its protection to any sensitive being?... The time will come when humanity will extend its mantle over everything which breathes..."

>- Jeremy Bentham, Introduction to the Principles of Morals and Legislation

>> No.13465657

>>13465629
Post Ph.D

>>13465639
Don't worry dude, they'll always cope. Their suicide is their own doing.

>> No.13465659
File: 318 KB, 1280x800, 1562365969711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465659

>>13465618
>But look I have prooovs!!

>> No.13465662

>>13465620
However, I sure she has nice feet!

>>13465642
I legitimately don't know what you are talking about and I lurk these threads more often than I'd care to admit. tl;dr the drame for me please?

>> No.13465665
File: 814 KB, 1280x800, 1576619759617.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465665

IM THRIVING REEEEEEEE

>> No.13465667

>>13465639
Typos are your argument. Omnivores are smart enough to understand the piss without drawing attention to the typos.
Vegans lose again. First in life, and again in this thread.
Now post your gay titties you fat veggifag.

>> No.13465668

>>13465629
A real doctor that has consensual sex with women

>> No.13465672

>>13465659
>attempt at another proof by example
Do you have an argument toothless?

>> No.13465676
File: 17 KB, 590x472, 1572327782185.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465676

>>13465667
>ablooo blooo im smawt!

>> No.13465682

Carnists getting BTFO pretty hard ITT.
There are literally no arguments left for eating or using animal products in this day and age.

>> No.13465684

>>13465601
Post tits and feet

>> No.13465686

>>13465650
>Explain how organisms that can't even be seen without a microscope can experience pain and suffering the same way that a cow, which has the cognitive abilty of a 3 year old human child, can. Or fuck off.
Explain why killing a cow for food is bad if you don't see it.

>> No.13465690
File: 101 KB, 1080x1080, 1577803730481.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465690

>> No.13465691

>>13465659
>"A medical exam displaying the unhealthy and dangerous values of a leading carnivore who did everything right and is usually brought up by carnivores as an example of how healthy their diet is? Ha, I'll show you!"
>*posts picture of an ugly nobody no vegan ITT has even heard of*
>"There, my picture of an ugly person sure trumps your medical data! Science!"
Seething. Coping. "Laughing". Repeat. For 18 hours per day. God I love living rent-free in your head, and so spacious too given the lack of a brain!

>> No.13465694
File: 998 KB, 1280x800, 1578089094899.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465694

>>13465672

>> No.13465695

>>13465657
>Their suicide is their own doing.
>suicide
Vegans are more depressed, and prone to suicide.

>> No.13465698
File: 398 KB, 1080x1187, 20200105_120859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465698

>>13465684
Here's my feet, got a nasty fungus recently

>> No.13465701

>>13465695
Citation needed.
Next.

>> No.13465702
File: 813 KB, 1051x1868, 1577252368916.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465702

>>13465682
We don't need to provide an argument to faggots in a sissy cult. Just change your gender or kill yourself or whatever. Don't involve us.

>> No.13465703

>>13465691
>*posts picture of an ugly nobody no vegan ITT has even heard of*
Vegans are all ugly mishapen nobodies though.

>> No.13465705
File: 185 KB, 479x479, gay.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465705

>vegan bait thread still up

>> No.13465706

>>13465684
>tits
Blue board, anon! Feet only.

>>13465686
Seeing and not seeing is not the point, cognitive ability and capacity to suffer is. A creature that tiny does not even have the most rudimentary analouge to a CNS or brain and is no more capable of thought or suffering than a plant.
>que you posting clickbait about plants feeling "pain" because you take metaphor literally like an autist

>> No.13465707

>>13465657
>>13465668
Where is the proof he is a doctor? I don't trust anything from Autism Yourself discord.

>> No.13465708

>>13465701
Clinical studies, and statistics. Real ones, and not the type that vegans use where they cherry pick a sentence from a study.

>> No.13465711

>>13465703
Post milkers, fatboy

>> No.13465712

>>13465702
What an interesting and yet misleading way to admit you have no argument uWu

>>13465703
Except the good-looking ones, they're on roids or secretly eat meat or [insert other excuse]

>> No.13465715

>>13465702
You sound triggered

>> No.13465716

>>13465601
Either she has massive tits or this is a heifer

>> No.13465721
File: 550 KB, 1280x800, Screenshot_20191221-052854.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465721

>>13465691
Thanks for being so funny vegans.

By seriously why are you here preaching your starvation cult to us, when 12 year popular vegans are quitting??

Why do you cultists always quit the ("healthy plant based diet?) (The fairly local vegan just quit)

>> No.13465729

>>13465721
Did the fairly local vegan take down the ex vegan vid as I don't see it

>> No.13465734

>>13465706
>A creature that tiny does not even have the most rudimentary analouge to a CNS or brain and is no more capable of thought or suffering than a plant.
Again you're miscategorizing micro-animals, and attempting to push them as similar prions, bacterium, virus, and fungus, because you absolutely can not admit that they are legitimate animals.

>> No.13465735
File: 786 KB, 1280x800, Screenshot_20190829-065400.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465735

Pic related the average vegan advocate.

>> No.13465742 [DELETED] 

>>13465711
>no u first
Stupid gay retard. It's okay, you're depressed, and you'll off yourself soon.
Then you'll bother no one.

>> No.13465757
File: 386 KB, 1280x800, Screenshot_20191231-155014.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465757

>>13465729
She hasn't made it yet. She made two videos about how sick she is and she's dying, then changed her channel name to the "fairly local family."

Amazing that anyone would quit the healthiest diet known to man. I'm really confused.

>> No.13465758
File: 1.36 MB, 1536x1786, 20200105_121921.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465758

>>13465742
Why u mad tho?

>> No.13465764
File: 759 KB, 1280x800, Screenshot_20191215-135126.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465764

>THRIVING

>> No.13465765

>>13465734
Prove that micro-animals have a functional CNS and brain and can experience pain and suffering in a way that is analogous to e.g. cows or fuck off.

>> No.13465766

>>13465712
>Except the good-looking ones, they're on roids or secretly eat meat or [insert other excuse]
True. I know a few martial artists that were paid to say that they were vegan even though they weren't vegan (also abused roids, and peds btw), but it will always remain a secret.

>> No.13465768

>>13465764
Do you not have more pics? I mean you literally posted that exact same guy ITT before.

>> No.13465771

>>13465766
Who paid them? The payment must be ongoing if they expect the secret to perpetuate. Is it the Jews again?

>> No.13465774
File: 568 KB, 1280x800, 1574383152572.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465774

>> No.13465779

>>13465765
The fact that they are classified as animals should be your first clue.

>> No.13465783

>>13465766
Im sure you also know the gumdrop king and his sugarplum army are planning another attack on the Keebler elf treehouse

>> No.13465787
File: 1.02 MB, 1280x800, 1574801845242.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465787

>>13465768
Post me some vegan memes if you want to see new content (I'll edit them)

>> No.13465788

>>13465766
>proof: trust me bro

>> No.13465789

>>13465771
PETA, and supplement companies. They also target surfers for sponsorship. I guess you can call them Jews in a metaphorical sense if you like.

>> No.13465798

>>13465779
That's not how it works, brainlet. Proof or GTFO.

>>13465787
Since veganism is a starvation cult that leads to malnurishment, surely you can find more pics? I mean you just google "vegans" and boom there's your pics, I mean every single one of them is surely malnurished and ugly, not like you have to cherry-pick or anything, right? Riiiight?

>> No.13465802

>>13465783
>>13465788
Lel. One day you might find out that your favorite athletes were all on "steroids", and cocaine, and don't exactly live the healthy lifestyles they claim (at least for most of the year).

>> No.13465805
File: 455 KB, 1280x800, Screenshot_20190719-205159.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465805

What's up with these vegan necks?

>> No.13465807

>>13465783
Hey we lost a lot of good men in Elf War II, cut it with tasteless jokes.

>>13465789
>proof: no dude like totally!!

>> No.13465808

>>13465798
>That's not how it works, brainlet. Proof or GTFO.
The proof is in the classification retard.

>> No.13465817

>>13465235
Cyanocobalamin is created by bacterial fermentation and chemical processing. Subsequently transformed to less stable hydroxocobalamin for injections.

>> No.13465820

>>13465798
Ironically I have tried that. Jewgle won't show any accurate results lol.

Try it and jewgle Image search "starving vegans" all you get are pro-vegan crap debunking the "starving vegan meme" but thanks for the suggestion

>> No.13465822

>>13465802
A convenient pivot from claiming they're paid to be vegan

>> No.13465825

Later faggot vegans. Feel free to keep linking, and responding to my posts after I leave, because I rekt your fat pudgy gay vegan feelings.

>> No.13465838

>>13465822
>A convenient pivot from claiming they're paid to be vegan
Didn't seem like a pivot at all.
I'm starting to think that there's some truth to this now after seeing all the shill responses.

>> No.13465862

>>13465808
Classifications of living creatures don't prove their cognitive capacity. For instance: you are classified as a homo sapiens sapiens yet have the cognitive ability of a tardigrade.

>>13465820
>Can't find any more pictures
>"It's inaccurate!! It must be the Jews!!"
Fuck me you are pathetic, m8...

>> No.13465866

>>13465838
>claims to know vegan athletes that are paid to be vegan

>evidence is some non sequitur about steroids and cocaine
Yeah thats pivoting, shitbrain
>starting to think that there's some truth to this now after seeing all the shill responses.
Oh the one you just lied about? Cool story, samefaggot

>> No.13465869

>>13465838

It's real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS3XpC6kZu0

>> No.13465875

>>13465869
>proof: schizoid youtube conspiracy vid

>> No.13465882
File: 599 KB, 1280x800, 1575650249254.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465882

>>13465862
>Refuse to provide argument...
>YOU ARE PATHETIC!!

>Provide a calm reasonable answer
>YOU ARE PATHETIC!!

Lol vegans have ad-hom as the default setting. You should check the mirror and worry about your own health, don't worry the starvation cult will be fine..

>> No.13465890
File: 763 KB, 1280x800, 1575647629726.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465890

>>13465875
You are part of it so no video is going to impress you. Perhaps the mirror will in the future, along with ballooning dental bills.

>> No.13465929
File: 394 KB, 700x700, 1556063300512.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465929

>>Vegans have left the thread....
>>Frantically calling their dentist

>> No.13465940

>>13465882
Dude saying that there aren't enough starving vegan pics on google because the jews control it is not a "reasonable answer", it's massive cope and schizophrenia wrapped up in stupidity. I mean have you considered that MAYBE the real reason is that the dangers you claim are overstated? That apart from the cherry-picked images you have, most vegans aren't actually malnurished?

>> No.13465952

>>13464802
>muh reality

You don’t know what’s real, no one does. Stop thinking the way your senses interpret the physical world is everything you fucking brainlet

>> No.13465959
File: 62 KB, 824x663, 1564872610751-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465959

>>13465940
OK did you test it?
Go to jewtube and search for "sickly starving vegans." I have, and the actual specific search, does not produce any channels of the actual sickly starving vegans, when we know such channels exist. Must be my retarded imagination right?

It's funny. On the one hand jewtube won't delete the channels, by they hide them on search.

Don't believe me, test it yourself

>> No.13465961

>>13464680
FACT: any vegan claim to victory made while a single free human still eats meat is a lie.

>> No.13465969
File: 797 KB, 1280x800, 1574879445925.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465969

>>13465959
>, by they hide them on search.

"But they hide them on search"

>> No.13465978

>>13464680
FACT: All vegans are literally nazis. Preemptively killing them is not only justifiable on self-defense grounds, it is morally necessary.

>> No.13465991

>>13464888
>Actually taking Snopes seriously
Ok faggot

>> No.13465996
File: 30 KB, 500x460, 1576406171934.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13465996

Trips for a mass-vegan suicide today.......

>> No.13465997

>>13464680
FACT: Every bite of animal flesh is an act of resistance against the totalitarian, ecocidal vegans whose stated goal is to destroy the Earth's ability to sustain life by covering the globe with monoculture crops while simultaneously exterminating the agricultural animals which are absolutely necessary to restore, maintain, and improve soil fertility in the absence of fossil fuels.

>> No.13466002

>>13465138
Who the fuck calls bacteria micro-animals? Stop reaching so hard you stupid shill

>> No.13466022

>>13466002
Micro-animals aren't bacteria, sub-moron. How is it possible that you've never even heard of tardigrades, the micro-animal that literally everyone learns about in third grade?

>> No.13466039
File: 429 KB, 1920x3480, trophic levels.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466039

>>13465959
Because those channels are tiny and run by nobodies and not actually followed. It's not a Jewish conspiracy, you're just wrong.

>>13465997
>literally making eating bacon a radical ideology and deluding oneself into thinking consuming it saves the world
We have reached peak reddit, ladies and gents.

>> No.13466044

>>13466002
To be fair, they are not refering to bacteria but micro-organisms like dustmites and tardigrades.

>> No.13466046

>>13465996
>can't even get digits on a slow board
Head in the oven now, frogshit.

>> No.13466058

Anyone else convinced these anti vegan posters are mostly corporate or political shills?
It's always the same pictures of frail people, talks about how we actually kill more animals, how we are a cult, we are toothless, and now apparently, "micro-animals" is the next meme.
The amount of down syndrome radiating from these people makes me loose faith in humanity, which might be why these could be Russian shills trying to stir the pot to create internal tensions (4chan is mostly American users, after all).
In real life, I have only met one person as insane as these posters, and he didn't even go this fat in his logical spiral.
Go vegan to save the Earth, stay healthy, and be compassionate towards living creatures.
And I already know some stupid faggot shill is going to respond calling me a hypocrite, or retard, or toothless so yeah whatever like I fucking care faglord.

>> No.13466060

>>13464846
I'm not a vegan, but anti-vegans I find far more obnoxious. I think it's because the things that piss you off the most are relevant to the places you hang around the most. Most /pol/dditors hang out at reddit, so they get pissed off at vegans. I've never been to reddit before so I just see these /pol/dditors all the time shitting up my boards and that's what annoys me.

>> No.13466064 [DELETED] 
File: 773 KB, 1706x2560, 4-full.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466064

>this is the meat vegans want

>> No.13466067

>>13466064
based

>> No.13466068

>>13466022
You don't get b12 from tardigrades, moron. You get it from BACTERIA

>> No.13466073

>calls vegans gay

>has gay porn saved to his computer

A shocking unforseen development

>> No.13466077

>>13466064
Daisy Taylor is unironically hot as fuck.

>>13466068
His point is that vegans consume them (it's unavoidable, they're everywhere) so we're not actually vegan.

>> No.13466081

>>13466073
That's not very progressive of you anon. Trans women are not gay unless they have sex with other trans women or cis women

>> No.13466086

>>13466077
Since meat heads drink milk, must mean they are fully grown babies yearning to latch on there 600lb mother's tit again

>> No.13466106

>>13466086
Yeah that doesn't make sense though.

>> No.13466125

>>13466039
Feel free to explain how you plan on fertilizing your soil to grow enough vegetables to feed eight billion humans without Haber-process nitrogen, manure, blood meal, or vermicomposting. It's literally impossible. And yet of those options, only Haber-process nitrogen is compatible with veganism. Meaning vegans are categorically incapable of reducing their energy demands and will thus kill the planet if allowed to continue. That's not even considering the fact that our ONLY chance at reversing desertification requires densely grazing ruminants.
It's indisputable that the freerange eggs and poultry I raise in my backyard do less harm to the planet than the monoculture soy you have transported to you from thousands of miles away. So yes, my "carnism" is factually more radical than your veganism could ever hope to be.

>> No.13466128

>>13466106
Sorry you're smooth brain doesn't get it. Only babies drink milk, usually from their own mother who is of the same species. Grown adults who still drink milk are man children.

>> No.13466133
File: 49 KB, 666x449, 1578001288826.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466133

>>13466125
>a bloo bloo soyboy

>> No.13466137

>>13466125
> That's not even considering the fact that our ONLY chance at reversing desertification requires densely grazing ruminants.
*Citation needed*

>> No.13466145
File: 105 KB, 984x693, 1577210797399.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466145

>>13466125
Its so hilarious to see walls of text that translate to absolutely nothing. The densely grazing ruminants we have aren't suitable for the soil and grasslands, its why polycultural plants are introduced to pastures

>> No.13466159

>>13466137
>>13466145
>being this retarded
https://ourworld.unu.edu/en/reversing-desertification-with-livestock

>> No.13466169

>>13466128
I know, I'm vegan, but it does not answer the mico-animal "problem" or address it at all.

>>13466125
Organic vegan farming can rely on: human or foraged manure, or any number of organic vegan fertilizers e.g. various composts, hay mulching, wood ash, kelp, etc. Vermiculture can be vegan if you simply provide the right environment for the worms to thrive in and don't just purchase worm castings. That's not even counting commercially avaliable vegan fertilizers, or taking into account that if we eat primary producers directly we'd need to grow significantly less plant matter. There's a whole vegan permaculture movement that focuses on these issues, just google it and you'll find dozens of other suggestions.

So nice attempt at a GOTCHA! but you once again fail because you know nothing of the issue and have a low IQ uWu.

>> No.13466175

>vegan troll thread general
>vegans get btfod again in both generals

>> No.13466176

>>13466058
> we actually kill more animals

https://theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

>> No.13466183
File: 992 KB, 1280x800, 1563045631802.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466183

>>13466058
>we are a cult

>> No.13466187

>>13466145
>The densely grazing ruminants we have
exist solely in experimental anti-desertification programs. None of the animals in your image are grazed anywhere near densely enough to fertilize the soil effectively with their dung, nor to till the soil with their feet. And of course native wild megafauna would do the job better, but there's nowhere near enough, and not enough time to breed them.

>> No.13466188
File: 1.03 MB, 1280x800, 1575721562844.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466188

>>13466058
>we are toothless

It's rare, but sometimes vegans are profoundly honest.

>> No.13466196

>>13466159
There's a difference between saying "you CAN do with with ruminants IF you use this particular and unorthodox technique some lad came up with that isn't widespread" and saying "you can ONLY do it with ruminants it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE otherwise!".

Carnietards always move the fucking goalpost lmao.

>> No.13466203
File: 191 KB, 1300x866, 84489805-cows-on-a-green-pasture-with-beautiful-mountains-behind.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466203

>>13466145
Thanks bro, I love to see muh cows getting to roam on those thousand-acre ranches. Tears in my eyes...

>> No.13466207
File: 973 KB, 1280x800, 1575690902762.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466207

>>13466196
Let's get back to the subject-- vegan teeth.

>> No.13466227

>>13466175
The whole thread is carnies shitposting and proudly admitting they have no argument ("w-we don't NEED one we're right anyway!") and then
literally one seething carnietard posting the same five pics of ugly vegans and blaming Jews he can't find more. Vegans btfod? What the fuck are you smoking?

>>13466176
See pic here >>13466039
Hysteric clickbait gets disproven every time.

>>13466203
>he only has that one pic
I'm sure the Jews are to blame for there not being more wholesome pics like that. Oh no wait it's because if I try to take footage of animal ag I will go to jail haha I wonder why?

>> No.13466233

>>13465959
Google invested in plant based meats. Good luck finding anything negative with Google search, and YouTube.

>> No.13466252

>>13466159
You aren't refuting anything I'm saying. The current livestock practices are not what this study advocates for and native ruminants such as the buffalo have been massacred and displaced in favor of domesticated livestock. Its also not the only way
https://www.academia.edu/10173718/Using_Polyculture_for_Combating_Desertification_in_Egypt._Case_Study

>> No.13466257

>>13466227
>. Oh no wait it's because if I try to take footage of animal ag I will go to jail haha I wonder why?

That's a lie and you are a liar. Carbstrong has invaded multiple farms and instead of jail he is treated like a king and paraded on the BBC.

California libtards invaded a duck or chicken slaughterhouse, and their jailtime, "quote" amounted to approximately zero seconds zero minutes and zero years.

Vegans are protected by the ((((system))) but please carry on with your lies. I have five minutes then I have to catch a by earthing Ed video on BBC.

>> No.13466262

>>13466233
So use another search-engine you mong.

>>13466252
Meatcuck tactics: take the most ideal and most perfect animal ag theoretically possible, even if it is not currently widespread or not practically applicable in any great scope, and compare it with the worst possible plant-growing you could possibly do, and then ignore most of those plants are used to feed animals anyway.

>> No.13466264

>>13466169
>human or foraged manure, or any number of organic vegan fertilizers e.g. various composts, hay mulching, wood ash, kelp, etc.
All of which taken together is still insufficient to feed eight billion. You do realize a biointensive farm dedicates seven tenths of its growing space to compostable crops, and that's WITH animal inputs, don't you?
>Vermiculture can be vegan
Vermiculture requires the exploitation of animals.
>if we eat primary producers directly we'd need to grow significantly less plant matter
That's a great argument against feedlots, and I hope you shut them all down. Urbans shouldn't eat meat. But grazing animals eat plants that grow all on their own without human intervention, in habitats not suitable for cultivating human-consumable crops, so that's a non-sequitur. Not to mention laughably false - the amount of plant mattet you will need to grow for compost dwarfs the amount needed to feed livestock.

>> No.13466267

>>13466187
Thats because the time, money, nor land exists without massive habitat destruction.

>> No.13466278

>>13466264
Grazing animals eat any plants introduced to the pasture which is little human intervention. Including California grown alfalfa, there is nowhere near enough land for it to sustainably feed a populace

>> No.13466282

>>13466257
>"s-sometimes people who do it get away with it and don't go to jail or get a light sentence, that's the same thing as the system protecting them and the law not existing!"
You absolute fucking retard. It is illegal to obtain the footage. Yes some people do it anyway, yes some get away with it, but there is literally a law in place forbidding you from filming the animal paradise with happy cows. Jee, I wonder why? So people won't be jealous of the happy cows? And I bet the fact that all footage obtain shows horrible conditions is just a complete coincidence or staged footage or whatever other half-asses excuse you'll invent to protect your beloved trillion-dollar industry.

>> No.13466291

>>13464680
I ate mostly vegan in 2019 and lost weight. My cock got bigger too and my girlfriend's pussy tastes like starburst. Meatheads don't even know what they are missing out on. Enjoy your meat sweats and steak farts.

>> No.13466306

>>13466282
>S...some people get away with it!!

Yeah some, approximately 100.00% of vegan activists "get away with it." Carbstrong literally films himself openly invading farms and filming providing his own evidence. He is protected by the ((((system)))) completely and worshipped on national TV.

You are a liar like all your vegan comrades. I am just documenting a known fact. (Not that I care-starve yourself and die)

>> No.13466312
File: 71 KB, 576x1024, 1577304786678.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466312

>>13466291
Good luck vegan.

>> No.13466323
File: 142 KB, 728x409, soy5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466323

>Impossible whoppers is dog food

>> No.13466326

>still insufficient to feed eight billion
Prove it of fuck off. Don't forget to take into account that much less has to be grown.

>Vermiculture
You just re-establishing natural worm populations and provide the right environment for the worms to thrive in and they do their natural thing. This is not exploitation by vegan standards any more than bees naturally pollinating stuff. You're making up strawmen without understanding veganism. You're also equating "thing done through exploitation" with "thing done" - that's like saying a peasant tilling a farm is the same as a slave doing it because they're both tilling.

>grazing animals good
Animals grass-fed for their whole lives account for 1-3% of total world market, and even so we are running out of natural pastures, and cutting down forests to make articifical ones. You want to make a case for only eating meat from organic, grass-finished cows on natural, year-round grazing pastures using AMP methods and overall sustainable management? Cool, you just made an argument for reducing overall meat-consumption by a hundred-fold at least, and you still haven't dealt with either the issue of methane emissions or the ethics of killing them.

>> No.13466332

>>13466291
>steak farts
Vegans are bloated gas bags all the time. Constantly farting and burping

>> No.13466337

>>13466306
>"I-it's only a pretend law! T-the joos..."

Yeah you forgot to make an excuse for what he actually keeps finding in those farms, ain't like the paradise your employers pay you to lie about.

>> No.13466343

>>13466326
meant for >>13466264


>>13466332
Sniff a lot of vegan braps do we?

>> No.13466448
File: 53 KB, 540x405, why-i-eat-meat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466448

>> No.13466453

>>13466252
>The current livestock practices are not what this study advocates for
I'm not advocating for current livestock practices either, so what's your point?
>and native ruminants such as the buffalo have been massacred and displaced in favor of domesticated livestock.
Regrettably true, which I already addressed here >>13466187
>Its also not the only way
I didn't say it was the only way, I said it was our only chance. Polyculture is great, I already indirectly endorsed it by maligning monoculture if you were paying attention. But we don't have enough time to fix this planet through polyculture alone. Maybe if you ecocidal fucks start advocating useful, proven changes to livestock management rather than calling for its abolition I'll re-evaluate, but this information is almost a decade old and you're not yet.

>> No.13466466

>>13466312
Good luck to you too, brother! We only have one planet. Don't get cucked by the meat industry so hard that your kids feel it.

>> No.13466467
File: 813 KB, 1280x800, 1575970718690-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466467

>>13466337
>I admit I lied about everything before this .. but...

Thanks for one small admission. OK back to your normal schedule of lying....

>> No.13466469

>>13466453
>didn't say it was the only way, I said it was our only chance.
Doublespeak

>> No.13466474
File: 477 KB, 1280x800, 1575972962215.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466474

>>13466467
BTW what's up with that vegan skin??

>> No.13466478
File: 118 KB, 800x800, 1574784463716.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466478

>>13466466

>> No.13466485
File: 509 KB, 1280x800, 1575657764430.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466485

>>13466474
>THRIVING

>> No.13466487

>>13466469
>ignoring everything but that
willful ecocide

>> No.13466490

>>13466467
>Look I made shit up again and posted the same pics!
Try thinking. Like once. I know it gives you a headache but just once. Why is it illegal to film if animals are happy, and why does all footage show animals suffering? Think.

>>13466125
Was this you:
>our ONLY chance at reversing desertification requires densely grazing ruminants
?
If so, explain the difference between "only way" and "only chance", sounds very similar to me.

>> No.13466500

>>13466487
Thats the crux of your entire argument. It directly contradicts your entire point

>> No.13466503
File: 1.84 MB, 1944x2592, Ursus_thibetanus_3_(Wroclaw_zoo).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466503

>vegan bait thread still up

>> No.13466504
File: 756 KB, 1280x800, 1575506259762.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466504

>>13466490
I'm having a hard time answering that question because it's obvious that it's not illegal to film animals. Most vegan "documentary films" include this so-called illegal footage. Is James Cameron in jail?? Looking forward to your answer.

Is Earthling Ed in prison right now?? I can't wait to find out!

>> No.13466512
File: 186 KB, 854x480, veganigger stage crap.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466512

>>13466490

>> No.13466523

>>13466504
https://aldf.org/issue/ag-gag/
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/1/11/18176551/ag-gag-laws-factory-farms-explained
https://www.aspca.org/animal-protection/public-policy/what-ag-gag-legislation

Now explain away the actual footage.

>>13466512
>one case 9 years ago means it's all staged
Retard.

>> No.13466531

>>13466523
there are many cases of staged crap

>> No.13466553

>>13466531
>source: trust me, m8!

Only one thing in this universe in for certain infinite: the excuses of meatcucks.

>> No.13466555

>>13466512
>alleged

>>13466531
There are many cases of it not

>> No.13466556

>>13466326
>Prove it of fuck off.
We couldn't feed one billion before the Haber process was invented, even with 90% of labor devoted to agriculture. QED
>re-establishing natural worm populations
Oh yes, worms lived in every plastic bin before the Carnists took over.
>Cool, you just made an argument for reducing overall meat-consumption by a hundred-fold at least
I've already said urbanites shouldn't eat meat. However no, I've made an argument for grazing cattle far more densely than is currently practiced. Try to keep up.

>> No.13466574
File: 1.08 MB, 1280x800, 1575970218802.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466574

>>13466553
>Ask a vegan a question
>A very simple question
>Question is ignored
>Vegan responds with ad-hom and unrelated comments.

Every single fucking time.

What's that faggot who made "what the health?" And is he in jail right now for his documented "crimes?" Looking forward to your answer!

>> No.13466582
File: 490 KB, 1280x800, 1578098377780.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466582

>>13466574
Is that corpse alive or dead?

>> No.13466586
File: 957 KB, 1280x800, 1578089769166.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466586

>>13466582
With vegans that distinction is sometimes unclear.

>> No.13466588

>>13466490
Yes, that was me.
>explain the difference between "only way" and "only chance"
"Only way" indicates a specific method to the exclusion of all others. "Only chance" indicates a particular opportunity to the exclusion of all others. As in, this is our ONLY CHANCE to save the planet, we won't get another chance after this, and your ecocidal ideology demands we half-ass this only chance by discarding a proven method of reversing desertification because it hurts your feefees that the animals are being exploited to save the world.

>> No.13466603

>>13466555
>One case of someone making a claim proves no abuse actually occurs and animals live in happy paradise
This is your brain on carnism.

>>13466556
>QED
That's a mathematical term, fuckwith, stop trying to sound smart and offer actual proof. You even said yourself Haber process was vegan, and you are neglecting that we need way less plant matter. Try again.

>urbanites shouldn't eat meat
Are you or are you not agreeing with me that overall meat-consumption has to be reduced by at least a hundred-fold?

>platics bins
What are you even on about? I'm talking about common vegan permaculture pratices that you can just google.

>> No.13466606

>>13466588
So literally the same fucking thing basically and you got btfo'd and now you're salty? OK.

>> No.13466607

>>13466574
Who is in jail?

>> No.13466612

>>13466500
If you think my point was "lol no" and not "THE PLANET IS LITERALLY DYING AND YOUR ECOCIDAL IDEOLOGY IS KILLING IT" you should seriously consider suicide. Regardless, see>>13466588
It wasn't doublespeak, you're just retarded.

>> No.13466635

>>13466612
Except you've not only not offered proof that this strawmanned point of yours is ecocide you've provided no evidence your bare minimum solution is in fact the ONLY solution. In facr, ACTUAL evidence has shown it to CLEARLY not be the ONLY solution you actual retard

>> No.13466648

>>13466607
Right now nobody. Only example I remember of someone going to jail was Sverige, for the "crime" of upsetting vegans. (This is a real crime btw, unlike pretend "crimes" about invading and filming farms)

>> No.13466652

>>13466648
>t. niggerfaggot who is literally incapable of googling "vegan activists in jail" for reasons unknown to god or man

>> No.13466657
File: 1.14 MB, 1280x800, 1575729009719.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466657

LORD GRANT ME THE DIGITS AND VEGANS DIE TONIGHT REEEEEEEEE

>> No.13466667
File: 320 KB, 672x613, 1574893370973.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466667

>>13466652
>Vegan ad-hom.

Weak like your pathetic vegan body.

>> No.13466683

>>13466555
>alleged
As far as meatcucks are concerned that becomes absolute, irrefutable, confirmed fact. They conveniently ignore the staged propaganda films the carnist torture livestock raising and blood slaked slaughter industry produces.

Imagine how packed 300,000 chickens were in one barn that caught fire. The inhumanity is beyond comprehension. Think about that next time you eat your factory farmed death flesh.

https://wwmt.com/news/local/minor-injuries-from-smoke-reported-at-vande-bunte-poultry-farm-fire-in-otsego-fire-in-otsego

>> No.13466684

>>13466603
That's a mathematical term, fuckwith, stop trying to sound smart and offer actual proof
Proof only exists in mathematics, lrn2epistemology. The word a non-retard would be using is "evidence".
>You even said yourself Haber process was vegan
It's not organic, but sure I guess it's technically vegan. It's also one of the top consumers of fossil fuels, but whatevs, fuck the planet rite?
>you are neglecting that we need way less plant matter
Once again: biointensive farms devote seven tenths of their growing space to compost crops. Crops that serve no other purpose but to feed other plants. And that is with animal inputs like manure, blood meal, and composted flesh included. Veganism allows fewer plants to be grown if and only if you continue to rape the planet to produce synthetic fertilizers.

>> No.13466701
File: 1.02 MB, 1280x800, 1575516399617.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466701

>>13466683
You want to kill off all the chickens and cows. Return to Hell you satanic beast we will never let you do it.

>> No.13466721

farming takes up far more land and resources on top of obliterating the natural ecosystem it resides in.

>> No.13466738

>>13466684
You apparently don't realize there is a great deal of compostable plant material from edible crops. In addition, your 70% number is completely off base since legumes are grown to fix nitrogen in the soil and the vines composted. Either learn about how plants replenish the soil or go back to drinking at the carnist blood trough..

>> No.13466764

>>13466684
The planet is raped by animal agriculture and monoculture in general. It is not mitigated by a fringe practice which requires it to be amplified to unsustainable quantities to be reasonable on a global scale

>> No.13466784

>>13466657
Dubs and you're a fag.

>>13466683
I bet the Jews paid chose chickens in, idk corn or something.

>> No.13466896

>>13466039
and then a lot of that goes to third worlder farming...

>> No.13466898
File: 622 KB, 1280x800, Screenshot_20190913-160419.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466898

>Quiz who is this?

>> No.13466924

>>13465439
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6066475/Former-obese-vegan-eats-raw-liver-mince-bone-marrow.html

>> No.13466936

>>13466784
>The chickens that died in the fire were crisis actors

>> No.13466951
File: 30 KB, 960x960, 1576727140911.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13466951

>>13466924
Wait a minute.. how can he be fat if vegans are starving and malnourished? I like to shit post vegans but you need to be concise with the shitposting

>> No.13466972

>>13466951
>eat loads of sugar, starch, vegetable oils, estrogens

>> No.13467004
File: 272 KB, 976x658, 1577751767682.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13467004

Vegans I've acquired Dr Gregor's books. I'll have a read and report back

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action