Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 131 KB, 523x468, 1577549682076.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13435992 No.13435992 [Reply] [Original]

Why aren't you vegan?

>> No.13435997

>>13435992
because I am not a homosexual.

>> No.13435999

veganism is for gayfers

>> No.13436006

I am, except copious amounts of semen

>> No.13436009

>>13435992
I am a vegan, what the hell are you even talking about?

>> No.13436019

>>13435992
Because I love vegetables AND meat. Also because I'm not a virtue-signaling faggot

>> No.13436021

Other than inconvenience, whats in for me? Feels like a regular diet is the most practical, which is the best thing, I dont want to have to look up for alternatives to get all necessary nutrients, when i can easily do it having a balanced normal diet.

>> No.13436027

>>13435997
Your lack of female sex contact begs to differ

>>13435999
A prime candidate you are then

>> No.13436034

>>13436027
>Your lack of female sex contact begs to differ
I'm afraid I've been having carnal relations with your mother every night for the past 17 years... Son.

>> No.13436035
File: 150 KB, 363x336, lmao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436035

because i get so much fucking pleasure out of eating meat

>> No.13436043

>>13436019
>LOL I DONT VIRTUE SIGNAL IM A REAL MAN NOW
Cool virtue signal

>>13436021
What is unbalanced and abnormal about veganism? Its practical in all stages of life

>> No.13436046

>>13436019
this

>> No.13436052

>>13436043
>What is unbalanced and abnormal about veganism? Its practical in all stages of life
unironically, every IRL vegan I've ever seen looks 10-20 years older than they actually are. You try to tell me cutting out an entire food group is healthy.

>> No.13436063

>>13436052
It's perfectly healthy. I can't control what anecdotes you experience. Every essential nutrient is practically obtainable

>> No.13436066

what's wrong with dairy and eggs stupid vegans

>> No.13436085

>>13436052
>You try to tell me cutting out an entire food group is healthy.
So is not eating bugs unhealthy?

>> No.13436093
File: 40 KB, 200x200, 1565228185715.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436093

>>13436085
bugs are not a human food group, you fucking retard. I hope you enjoy being paralyzed for life on your next fall due to your fragile old man bones basically being made of glass.

>> No.13436098
File: 177 KB, 853x565, Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 17.44.32.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436098

>>13435992
>Why aren't you vegan?

>> No.13436104

>>13436027
>n-no u
Female-tier levels of banter.

>> No.13436106

>>13436066
Ethically, environmentally, medically: Bad. Dairy industry artificially inseminates cows against their will. Steals their calves for veal, treats the cows horribly. Kills the cows years ahead of their natural lifespan when they no longer can produce milk at the unsustainable rates they're forced to. Filled with saturated fats and hormones that contribute to heart disease and cancer. Eggs more or less the same story, male chicks taken and grinded up, hens killed when they cant lay enough eggs. All environmentally bad considering the resources and emissions from their use.

>> No.13436114

>>13435992
because i have a penis and i like genetic women

>> No.13436116

>>13436093
They are, little children like you are just too picky to eat them. Its historically been one of the most primary nutritious foods for early man and millions still eat them as a snack or for sustenance

>>13436098
Breathing is also a woman's lifestyle. It seems you have been doing a lot of that through your mouth

>> No.13436124

>>13436104
>y-youre g-gay (x2!)
Closeted virgin evels of cope

>> No.13436126

>>13436093
>nooooo you can’t deviate from the food pyramid!!!
I hope you’ll be able to see how silly you are one day

>> No.13436134
File: 114 KB, 474x494, 1577674053275.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436134

>>13436124
I didn't call anyone gay, femoid. Post tits.

>> No.13436138

I don't want to be a vegan and there is nothing you can do about it.

>> No.13436142

>>13436116
Post tits.

>> No.13436145

>>13436114
>i have a penis
None visible to the human eye, anyways.

>i like genetic women
Then why aren't you having sex with them?

>> No.13436152

>>13436134
>>13435997
Alternative facts again eh? Seems like you ran out of virgin banter.

>> No.13436154

>>13436145
>>13436152
Post tits.

>> No.13436160

>>13436142
I will. Just lift your shirt up and send me a picture.

>> No.13436165

>>13436160
Post tits, femoid.

>> No.13436175

>>13436154
Lift your shirt up and send me a picture.

>> No.13436179

>>13436165
I will. I just need you to lift your shirt up. Preferably moving your 4 chins out of the way, then send me a picture of that. And I will post it.

>> No.13436190

>>13436179
Are you ok, tumblrina? You went from tumblr-tier "banter" to just not making sense.

>> No.13436194

>>13435992
because i enjoy wearing leather boots.

>> No.13436197
File: 54 KB, 1019x426, 1559680342752.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436197

As usual, vegan envy is actually just penis and sex envy. Because carnist incels are low T, low IQ, betas.

>> No.13436205

>>13436190
Is this that really the best you could comeback with? You must be getting very emotional, that was very easy to comprehend.

>> No.13436213

>>13436194
Wear pleather then.

>> No.13436214

>>13436205
Males don't have tits, tumblrina.

>> No.13436217

>>13436106
Imagine a lion or wolf or even a regular cat caring about any of this stupid shit in relation to its prey, this is stupid suicidal brainwashing and I just know you look like a typical soyboi cuck

>> No.13436222
File: 253 KB, 1300x956, powerofveganism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436222

>>13436197
Most people in vegan rallies are overweight women. Pic related.

>> No.13436227
File: 38 KB, 600x600, 1532986103909.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436227

>mfw my diet is almost entirely vegetables but I still eat meat and animal products every few days

>> No.13436241
File: 80 KB, 736x477, peta.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436241

Damn, vegans are truly Chads. All those ripped people at the gym must be vegans.

>> No.13436253

>>13435992
Because I'm a HUMAN BEING, which means I'm an omnivore.
The vegan diet cannot supply the basic nourishment the human body demands.
You might be able to survive on it with the use of supplements, but you won't be healthy.

Also, the vegan diet is bad for the environment as most of the plants have to be shipped form around the world.
And many animals, like snakes, rodent, and bunny rabbits are KILLED in the process of growing vegetables.
All vegans have the blood of animals on their hands.

>> No.13436254

>>13436214
No, but they develop tit looking breasts from gyno, like you do.

>>13436217
Oh you're a kitty cat now? I suggest you lick your nuts one last time, neuter them since they're not going to good use anyways, then put a muzzle on because that's the dumbest fucking comparison I've ever heard.

>>13436222
I see one overweight woman

>> No.13436257

Lots of meatfags in here spinning alternative facts.

Ever heard of heart disease, stroke, and cancer? All come from meat sources and none from veggies.

>> No.13436261

>>13435992
Because I am an omnivore.

Why would someone go against their own body by limiting their nourishment options?

>> No.13436263
File: 211 KB, 960x640, rally-3337294_960_720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436263

Damn, look at these high T athletes. How can we compete, carnist bros?

>> No.13436268
File: 175 KB, 1095x626, 1560384064783.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436268

>>13436253
You can be vegan as a human being just fine. What nourishment is not met by veganism?
>You might be able to survive on it with the use of supplements, but you won't be healthy
Cool story
>Also, the vegan diet is bad for the environment as most of the plants have to be shipped form around the world.
This is different from the food supply in general how? The pollution, land use, efficiency, and carbon emissions on a vegan diet are the most sustainable of any diet in the world
>And many animals, like snakes, rodent, and bunny rabbits are KILLED in the process of growing vegetables.
Significantly less than any other

So what's your excuse again?

>> No.13436270

>>13436254
YASSS QUEEN SLAY those catty "n-no u" quips are surely btfoing the carnist patriarchy.

>> No.13436276

>>13436116
>Breathing is also a woman's lifestyle.
If you aren't able to distinguish a necessary body function from a chosen lifestyle, no wonder you're stupid enough to become a vegan.

>> No.13436277

>>13436261
How are you going against your own body? You can survive and thrive on veganism

Do you drink your piss and eat your shit too as not to limit your nourishment options?

>> No.13436307

>>13436270
Great virgin banter again. Lift yourself shirt up, sugartits

>>13436276
You didnt make the distinction to begin with. Why aren't you abandoning the womanly lifestyle of bitching about absolutely nothing?

>> No.13436308

>>13436268

Serious question: Why are you forcing yourself to eat an unnatural diet?
Do you think its healthy? (its not)
Do you "do it for the animals"?

Why? I'm genuinely curious.

>> No.13436311

>>13435992
Because I like being omnivore.

Why aren't you omnivore? (Well... I guess biologically you ARE an omnivore. That's not what I'm asking.)

>> No.13436325

>>13436308
What makes it unnatural and why does that even matter?

>its not
Why not?

>do it for the animals
Yes, every animal including you.

>>13436311
Biologically we resemble frugivorous chimps. We're more than capable of being herbivorous though

>> No.13436329
File: 273 KB, 1300x956, powerofveganism2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436329

>>13436307
Why are femoids so bad at banter?

>> No.13436343

>>13436308
>>13436268
Also, how do you think animals die in nature?

I'll tell you how. They usually die a slow and painful death from starvation, sickness or desease.
Not a fun way to go, but that is the reality of nature and our existence here on planet earth.
Now animals killed for food only have to endure a few seconds of pain before they are killed.
Thats a much better way to die than the way animals die in nature, or the way most humans die.
I would much rather die the way a chicken does on a farm than slowly waste away from cancer for 6 months.

I agree that there are practices in factory farming that are cruel, but you don't have to buy factory farmed meat.
There are now many pasture raised, organic options for meat supply. The animals in these types of farms live better lives than animals in nature.

>> No.13436347

>>13436329
I don't know. You'd understand a lot easier considering your breast size and emotional stability.

>> No.13436352

>>13436325
Biologically you are an omnivore. And that doesn't answer my question. Probably I just worded it incorrectly.

Why do you adopt a herbivore lifestyle, despite being biologically omnivore?

>> No.13436353

>>13435992
because I'm not a homosexual

>> No.13436358
File: 1.20 MB, 2000x1500, carnieswatchout.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436358

>>13436347
>n-no u
Wow, carnist bigots are CANCELLED,sis!

>> No.13436363

>>13436257
Refined sugars, ethanol, and transfats come from plants. Plants are notably more medically dangerous than any animal-based food sources.

>> No.13436370

>>13436363
Not every plant is meant for food, especially if heavily processed. That's why I said veggies.

>> No.13436371

>>13436343
Many animals die a peaceful natural death, many die from disease, many are killed by predators. Why does that mean we should prematurely kill them? Do you believe in killing humans after 30 or letting them live their lives? Because the logical conclusion to stopping hypothetical animal suffering isn't to mass genocided them. Using them as food source only leads to their gradual habitat displacement and actual slow painful deaths, totally wholly unnecessary

> agree that there are practices in factory farming that are cruel, but you don't have to buy factory farmed meat.
There are now many pasture raised, organic options for meat supply. The animals in these types of farms live better lives than animals in nature.
So brutally killing something just because you gave it a brief "good life" is justifiable? Can I kill you for food when you reach a certain point of content?

>> No.13436383

>>13436307
>You didnt make the distinction to begin with. Why aren't you abandoning the womanly lifestyle of bitching about absolutely nothing?

I see your reading comprehension is also compromised by your stupidity. You can get mad at everyone and point fingers everywhere; your idiocy is not our fault. Don't worry, kid. You'll grow up. Eventually.

>> No.13436394

>>13436352
We are frugivorous. And I did answer, why does it matter? Even if we presuppose we are omnivorous. Who cares when we do fine as vegans?

>> No.13436404

>>13436371
I have to go now, but I will close with this:

You will begin to notice negative health consequences of your vegan diet within a couple of years of being on it.
Please understand that you don't have to be on this ridiculous diet.
It is a false and artificial "morality" that you are imposing on yourself.

When your health begins to decline, accept your humanness and go by some organic free range eggs and wild caught salmon.
Your body will thank you.

You're in a cult. You don't have to live this way.
Good luck.

>> No.13436418

>>13436370
But heart disease, stroke, and cancer come from refined sugars, ethanol, and transfats. I have nothing against unrefined, heirloom fruits and vegetables crops, but your argument is really shaky. It sounds more like your argument is against commercially refined plant-based agricultural crops, but you came to the wrong conclusion in the final step because of your prejudices. Well, have a nice day.

>> No.13436421

>>13436394
>We are frugivorous
Oh God, they're the worst. Literally the craziest of all vegans.
You won't last 10 years on that diet, and you are already doing permanent damage to your organs by just being on this diet for a few months.

There's a reason most vegans distance themselves from you. Sick cult.

>> No.13436424

>>13436394
>why does it matter?
It doesn't. That's the point.

>> No.13436432

>>13436358
Man I wish I was still a virgin so I had your level of banter
>>13436363
Trans fats are in dairy as well

>> No.13436435

>>13436418
Have a nice day sir.

>> No.13436450
File: 339 KB, 1500x998, animal-rights-march-london-uk-shutterstock-editorial-10363935h.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436450

>>13436432
Carnies FEAR this!!

>> No.13436457

>>13436435
Sorry we disagree.

>> No.13436462
File: 207 KB, 1284x1045, 1577537204214.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436462

>>13436268
>harvesting chicken, beef and pork
>vegetables, fruits and grains are animals

>> No.13436469

>>13436457
It's ok. We are all in this journey together!

>> No.13436487

>>13436383
So much great virgin banter, you made no distinction and continue to womanly bitch and moan about nothing

>> No.13436500

>>13436404
>You will begin to notice negative health consequences of your vegan diet within a couple of years of being on it.
Nah
>Please understand that you don't have to be on this ridiculous diet.
It is a false and artificial "morality" that you are imposing on yourself.
Cool story. Its funny that you cant even explain what any of these falsehoods are
>You're in a cult. You don't have to live this way.
Yes, thank you for the factless retarded emotional appeal telling me that I'm actually wrong and to blindly follow you. Totally not cult like

You can take your passion aggression with a tampon next time and away from here.

>> No.13436508

>>13436418
They also come from trans fats in dairy, saturated fat, carcinogens, and cholesterol from all animal products

>>13436421
Thanks for another baseless emotional appeal and inability to address the main points. 10 years, thanks for the diagnosis, doc.

>> No.13436518

>>13436508
Can I ask you why you think fruit is the ideal human food? Why aren't vegetables? Other plants?

>> No.13436537

>>13436424
So you asked me why im not omnivorous and I said why does it matter and you said that's the point? Good talk

>> No.13436540

>>13436052
This. I only personally know a handful of strict vegans but, without a single exception, they all have a host of health issues; autoimmune disorders, thin, brittle hair, wrinkly skin, sunken in eyes and dental issues, mood disorders, etc. I would be willing to chalk it up to coincidence if it weren't every single case

>> No.13436542

>>13436043
>it’s practical in all stages of life
>meanwhile parents are going to prison for abusing their young children, simply for forcing them into a vegan diet
Sounds legit, guess veganism is based now

>> No.13436544

>>13436487
>>13436500
>larp as a man
Femoid please

>> No.13436548

>>13436085
There’s probably a select group of bugs that are genuinely superfoods when inspected closely but all of the ones that people want to use are basically garbage I wouldn’t feed to a fucking gecko

>> No.13436554

>>13436462
You should probably try reading what the graph actually says, that would help immensely.

>> No.13436564

>>13436106
Bro why the fuck am I supposed to care about the insemination of cows, most animals except for humans just rape each other by default, humans and dolphins are the only exception that only commit rape sometimes.
>caring about chickens laying eggs
They literally do this 24/7 it’s not like people are holding guns up to their heads and driving a chisel into their beaks, in fact the less stressed they are they tend to produce better

>> No.13436566

>>13436518
I didnt say it was.

>>13436542
Yes, a diet of apple juice and almond milk. It doesn't mean a vegan diet is unhealthy, it means that stupid diet is unhealthy. No different from giving a child only cheese and bone broth

>>13436544
Man you're really triggered, is there a dev who can fix your NPC.virgin.txt script?

>> No.13436574

>>13436564
So you're fine with subsidizing the rape of humans as well? I guess you wouldn't mind being subjected to non consensual sex then.

>They literally do this 24/7 it’s not like people are holding guns up to their heads and driving a chisel into their beaks, in fact the less stressed they are they tend to produce better
I dont think you actually read what I typed because that was a non sequitur

>> No.13436582

>>13436371
Animals are animals, not little people in fursuits like you delusional clowns think they are. Wake up to yourself, you virtue signalling fuckwit

>> No.13436605

>>13436106
The only real bad in that is the hormone manipulation and overuse of antibiotics. All animals live by consuming other life. Eating plants to avoid the discomfort of blood, organs, and preparation that comes with meat is simple cowardice. No matter what you do you survive off of death. The death of millions of organisms fuels your body, you can confront that and make peace with it, or pretend that it's possible to live without harming other life forms.

>> No.13436615

>>13436582
>DURRRRR I KILL ANIMALS IM A REAL TOUGH VIRGIN
Cool virtue signaling. Where did I ever say they were people in suits? Why does that matter? You're free to actually argue the point instead of ad hom and strawmanning

>> No.13436640

>>13436605
Heart disease, cancer, and environmental destructive are just lovely though, eh?
>animals live by consuming other life
Like plants
>The death of millions of organisms fuels your body, you can confront that and make peace with it, or pretend that it's possible to live without harming other life forms.
So why do you choose to deliberately maximize it instead of taking the clearly more sustainable approach? Can I kill you? Thats just life bro.

>> No.13436670

>>13436500
Based and pwned

>> No.13436687
File: 68 KB, 1024x553, 1542552379392.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436687

Anger towards vegans is sex envy.

>> No.13436959

>>13435992
Because I enjoying paying for animals to be tortured and stabbed so I can eat them.

>> No.13436970

>>13436106
And some people have to live on council estates.

>> No.13436973
File: 14 KB, 201x209, 1532799433490.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13436973

>>13436687
>posts durianrider a known rapist

>> No.13437054

>>13436959
Good to know. Would you like the favor returned?

>> No.13437074

>>13437054
You can eat my ass for free anon. Might get your daily b12

>> No.13437093

>>13437074
/ck/ is truly the best board

>> No.13437131

>>13436537
Are you really that dense, or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

I'm done with you, kid. You are way above your head in this conversation.

>> No.13437142

>>13436487
You either don't understand English, or you are just throwing a fit over getting outsmarted.
No wonder you're dumb, your diet is lacking.

>> No.13437154

>>13436487
>being that dumb
learn to read, faggot.

>> No.13437228

>>13437074
yes if you are a decent woman

>> No.13437255

>>13437131
Yeah another fantastic intelligible point. How do I regain my virginity so I can be like you?

>>13437142
>>13437154

You just said you were done, and now you're back to further display your retardation? Okay, incel. Again. Point out where you made the distinction or accept your original premise was as dumb as the mother that decided not to abort you and that you're now moving the goalposts

>> No.13437276
File: 338 KB, 2048x1501, 1576278277431[2].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13437276

>brother's gf is ''''vegan'''''
>still eats eggs and fish
What is this tomfoolery

>> No.13437280

>>13437276
that woulda be ovopescetarian

>> No.13437517

>>13436462
Retard, it compares total deaths in different food categories. Chickens are fed corn, so death from corn harvest is included too. Did you even read the graph?

>> No.13437528

>>13436959
Ouch! Cut myself on the EDGE of that post!

>> No.13437534

>>13435992
The sheer boredom that the menu affords.

>> No.13437556

>>13435992
Because you're cutting out the major macronutrient responsible for hormone production which you can pretty much only get from the cholesterol and saturated fats from animal products. The average person would need to use an impossible amount of supplementation just to stay healthy long term and not suffer the long term side effects of cutting out fat. The average person does not have the time or money to be that meticulous just to stay in decent health when they could easily get it by just eating like a normal human is supposed to. Furthermore your average vegan seems blind to the reality that without vitamin b12, proper fat intake, and complete animal proteins you will suffer long term negative side effects.

>> No.13437619

>>13437556
You can get fat and more specifically saturated fat, extremely easily on a vegan diet. This isnt even remotely debatable. You do not need dietary cholesterol for cholesterol synthesis. And there is nothing special about animal products in this regard. This isnt remotely a nutrient of concern unless youre deliberately avoiding it
>average person would need to use an impossible amount of supplementation just to stay healthy long term and not suffer the long term side effects of cutting out fat
Uh yeah, you're not cutting out fat. I don't think you know what veganism is and are probably fixated on Raw Till 4 nutbins

>The average person does not have the time or money to be that meticulous just to stay in decent health when they could easily get it by just eating like a normal human is supposed
People dont have time or money for rice, beans, oats, sprouts, cabbage, and potatoes? Okay...

>Furthermore your average vegan seems blind to the reality that without vitamin b12, proper fat intake, and complete animal proteins you will suffer long term negative side effects.
You can supplement B12 like most livestock do. And theres no drawbacks to normal dosage
>proper fat intake
Lol do you actually know what fucking foods are plants? Like do you think vegans are only eating rabbits and twigs?
>complete animal proteins
There is no such essential nutrient as "complete animal proteins", this is not a thing because literally eating more than two different foods will give you a complete protein intake which is a complete non issue anywhere outside starvation ridden areas

I think youre pretty blind to anything that isn't your thumb in your asshole because this is as elementary and uninformed as it gets

>> No.13437650

>>13436134
"Who hurt you?" works though. I've seen countless people on here get triggered by it.

>> No.13437682

>>13435992
because i like food and dont want to limit my palate

>> No.13437725

>>13435992
Because my brain needs fat and I'm not chugging linseed oil to get it

>> No.13437736

>>13437280
Nobody gives a fuck what you call it, you fucking gender-fluid trans-male Thomas the tank engine nigger

>> No.13437740

>>13437619
>you can supplement B12
Ah, the heart of every vegans retardation, instead of having cows and fields, let’s just build a fucking factory and harvest limited natural resources.

>> No.13437768
File: 222 KB, 600x600, PekxuxQ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13437768

>>13437740
Yeah lets waste a shit ton of land and destroy the environment and our health for one fucking nutrient that we supplement the animals with anyways!!! Totally radical bro!!
>harvest limited natural resources
What? The limited natural resource of bacteria cultures? Do you have any idea what you're talking about you pretentious retard?

>> No.13437778

>>13437725
Okay, then literally eat any seeds, nuts, avocado, coconut, or use their non linseed oil derivatives?

>> No.13437839
File: 530 KB, 1632x1224, vegandumbass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13437839

>>13437768
>conveniently misinterprets anon and argues on it
>thinks they're the pretentious retard

>> No.13437902

>>13436574
>all this retardation
eat your meat kids!

>> No.13438116

>>13436254
Cat? I'm a kitty cat! and i DANCE DANCE DANCE and i DANCE DANCE DANCE

>> No.13438137
File: 9 KB, 250x200, veganpepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13438137

NATURAL VEGAN B12:

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/parabel-announces-natural-plant-source-of-vitamin-b12-in-water-lentils-and-lentein-plant-protein-1028697181
>Independent third-party laboratory testing has confirmed that Parabel's water lentil crop and the ingredient LENTEIN® plant protein contain the natural bioactive forms of Vitamin B12 adenosylcobalamin, methycobalamin, and hydroxocobalamin. The water lentil, or duckweed as it is commonly called, was shown to contain approximately 750 % of the US recommended daily value of the bioactive forms of Vitamin B12 (per 100 grams of dry plant).

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814616312778
>Significant amounts of vitamin B12 in plants were detected in Hippophae rhamnoides (37lg/100g dry weight), in Elymus (26lg/100g dry weight) and in Inula helenium (11lg/100 g dry weight).
>...with 6.5g dried Hippophae rhamnoides berries an individual can reach the recommended daily amount of vitamin B12
>the concentration of Hippophae rhamnoides in vitamin B12 approaches nearly 74% of vitamin B12 content of one of the richest natural sources of vitamin B12 such as pig liver
(latin names of sea-buckthorn, wheatgrass and elfdock/horse-heal; study specifically checks for bioavaliable B12 and NOT analogues)

pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jf073213h
>The concentration of cyanocobalamin in the chlorella samples is similar to that of nutritive supplement 2, implying the suitability of chlorella as an alternative nutritive supplement to vitamin B12 of natural origin.
>The major cobalt species in nutritive supplements and chlorella samples was cyanocobalamin.
(=a form of vitamin B12 used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency)

pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jf020345w
>The results presented here indicate that Chlorella tablets contain substantial amounts of B12 so that they may be suitable for use as a B12 source, especially in vegetarians [...]
(note: bioavailability not checked for in this study, but they did check for analogues)

>> No.13438152

>>13435997
/thread

>> No.13438202

>>13437768
>the only thing required to produce B12 is bacteria
And a factory, electricity, human labor, and a shitload of chemicals that require all of the same things to isolate the B12 and the containers for the B12 supplement which are also made of chemicals

>> No.13438208

>>13438137
Why aren’t we already eating those plants then?

>> No.13438436

>>13437839
I didnt misinterpret anything. You said something stupid and I corrected you. You're just grasping at straws

>> No.13438440

>>13437902
Just about the type of response I'd expect from a retarded nonce like you. Leave the debates to the adults.

>> No.13438454

>>13438202
Cool word salad, which one of those is a limited resource that kills countless animals and irreparably destroys the habitat and environment? Again, you're just pretentious and making things up as you go, you don't have the faintest idea of what the process is, the same process btw which 55% of the market share is given to livestock already

>> No.13438471

>>13436268
Kek every time this is posted there's at least one retard who can't read charts and thinks it says that those food items are listed as animals.
Why are 4braincells posters so stupid?

>> No.13438496

There is nothing that makes me cum harder than reading the delusional meatcuck cope in these threads. I've tried many kinks in my life, but this makes me cum harder than 1000 suns. Dear God I'm so fucking close

>> No.13438818

Because I like eating animal products, specifically my boyfriends semen.

>> No.13438828

>>13438454
>word salad
I didn’t even say a single word that the average 4th grader couldn’t understand

If you’re gonna be intellectually dishonest, do it somewhere you’re not anonymous. Anonymity ensures you can share your true opinions and debate on equal grounds. Being a slime ball faggoty nigger is for television screens and fucking slampigs at five bars.

>> No.13438832

>>13438828
Dive bars*
>>13438496
There’s nothing that makes me coom harder than the fact that liberals are too indoctrinated to have kids of their own, makes me coom so hard in my wife that I think I’ll go do it again right now, faggot

>> No.13438834

>>13435992
I'm okay with killing animals to satisfy myself. Meat eaters who don't have the stomach to kill and butcher their own animals even once are pussies.

>> No.13438836

>>13438832
you don't have a wife

>> No.13439152

>>13438832
What does this have to do with being a meatcuck or not? I will also coom in my wife and have another kid, I'll use meatcuck tears as motivation for producing stronger sperm and offspring. My ultimate dream is that one of my decendants helps put the final meatcuck out of their misery.

>> No.13439195

Fuck those animals they are fucking tasty so I eat them.

>> No.13439211
File: 29 KB, 657x527, 48451568974.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13439211

>another vegan thread

>> No.13439287

>>13437276
that sandwich looks so fucking good

>> No.13439295

>>13435992
I'm neither communist scum, nor sympathetic to the neo-marxist rationalizing.

>> No.13439304

>>13439152
There is so much self delusion in that post that you'd make a natural tranny.

>> No.13439306

>>13439304
Cry more meatcuck.

>> No.13439323

ITT a bunch of butthurt people whose kids will grow up to be trannies, and there's nothing they can do about it

>> No.13439330

>>13439323
Whimper more meat bitch

>> No.13439348

>>13439330
I mean them too.

>> No.13439349

>>13439348
Oh. Carry on.

>> No.13439356

>>13435992
I'm not a massive faggot.

>> No.13439369

>>13439356
You are a meatcuck though, which is the same thing

>> No.13439411 [DELETED] 
File: 200 KB, 500x863, 3-january-at-22-58-soi-went-to-the-doctor-the-58434689.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13439411

>>13439369
>

>> No.13439429
File: 530 KB, 2465x1643, veganprotest.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13439429

It's funny because the vegans desperately larping as manly itt are most likely overweight women.

>> No.13439434
File: 228 KB, 1300x953, go-vegan-banner-en-el-cambio-climatico-marzo-londres-england-reino-unido-c1wm0w.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13439434

Also their use of the word "cuck" when they are leftists makes it even funnier. They actually believe larping as fit men will help shill their cult lol.

>> No.13439444

>>13436104
>>13436134
>>13436190
>>13439429
>>13439434
Imagine being this rent free

>> No.13439455

>>13439444
>n-noo, don't call me out on my obvious LARP!!

>> No.13439460

>>13438832
Anime dolls don't count anon.

>> No.13439475

>>13435992
I tried veganism for a whole month during summer 2018 and 2019, didn't like it tbqh.

>> No.13439497

>>13435992
Why should I?

>> No.13439520

>not being able to tell the difference between a body function from a lifestyle
>>13436307
>b-b-b-b-ut you didn't make the distinction!

are you retarded?

>> No.13439564

>>13439411
Yes excellent point anon. Would you mind stating the properties of meat that cause a low sperm count to recover?

>> No.13439599
File: 1.84 MB, 1944x2592, Ursus_thibetanus_3_(Wroclaw_zoo).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13439599

>another vegan thread

>> No.13439609

>>13436197
>carnist
>low T
Nearly all trustworthy study say the exact opposite. Stupid lier

>> No.13439614

>>13436277
You can, yeah, but it's not healthy

>> No.13439618

>>13435992
MY topic asking if veganism was evidence of low-self esteem was deleted and I was banned for 3 days.

This topic gets to stay...

>> No.13439621

>>13439618
/ck/ is just a vegan propaganda board nowadays tbqh

>> No.13439823

>>13439614
>you can survive and thrive but its not healthy

>> No.13439828

>>13439520
You obviously couldn't tell the distinction since you didn't make one to begin with, you're backtracking since your retarded premise got BTFO

>> No.13439839

>>13438828
I didnt say you did, it was just a bunch of words that didn't have any syntax whatsoever

Thanks for the intellectual honesty of ignoring the actual point because you can't refute it

>> No.13439864
File: 13 KB, 867x73, notthatguybut.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13439864

>>13439828
He's right. You can't even grasp how much of a retarded you are.

>> No.13439896

>>13435997
Don't pin veganism on us gays.

>> No.13439938

>>13439823
>surviving = healthy
u dun goofd

>> No.13440074

>>13439864
How much of a retarded I am? Nice one, dumbass. Not my job to understand your indecipherable sperg speak and make your argument for you, for you to then backtrack on what you meant you waffling retard

>> No.13440087

>>13439938
Do you know what the word, "thrive", means, dumbass? Or are you just conveniently ignoring that because it'd mean you'd have to argue why veganism is unhealthy which you obviously don't have a clue about

>> No.13440096

>>13435992
Because I'm heterosexual and have an actual education in biological sciences.

>> No.13440111

>>13435992
because i like meat too much and it's too difficult for me to give up. the ideals are admirable though of course. i think vegetarian/veganism will become more popular when there's a large variety of plant-based proteins that are indistinguishable from the real thing. i'd try it anyway

>> No.13440126

>>13440074
Whatever you say, kid. You're really smart. Happy now?

>> No.13440146

>>13440126
No. I'd rather you not make vague retarded statements to justify an even dumber point, that I'm supposed to piece together for you, only for you to backtrack on it.

>> No.13440150

>>13440096
Your lack of sex life says otherwise
>actual education in biological sciences.
So in other words you took a biology class for your geography major requirement. I'm impressed.

>> No.13440181

>>13438208
I am. I live in Sweden, sea-buckthorn is greatly valued here.

>>13438471
They're not stupid, they're just not reading it. They take a quick glance and then rush to shitpost.

>>13438496
You should try actually cucking a bacon-guzzling numale! Be the VEGAN BVLL.

>> No.13440194

>>13439564
A study showed that vegan diets increase load volume, while the number of swimmers still stays the same. Since fertility tests look at concentration of sperm, it may look in some tests as if vegans are less fertile, but it's the load size: it can be as much as 50% bigger.

>> No.13440238

>>13440096
>actual education in biological sciences
Funny how my biology textbook here recommends eating lower on the trophic chain, i.e. more plant-based, as a way of reducing environmental harm.

>"...our individual consumption of energy, material resources, and food that is produced at higher trophic levels must be reduced. The earth cannot sustain resource and energy use at the level now enjoyed by affluent citizens of developed countries [...] Energy use efficiency can be increased and superfluous consumption reduced without impairing comfort or enjoyment of life. Each individual human can reduce her
or his impact by eating lower on the food chain (reducing meat consumption, for example)..."
>- Robert E. Ricklefs, Economy of Nature, 6th edition, Chapter 26, p.546-547

>> No.13440252

>>13440150
>>13440238
Reminder that being an undergrad taking a few science classes or reading articles you don't understand doesn't make you knowledgeable in the subject. Only one person here has a doctorate and does primary biomedical research, and it's not you.

>> No.13440272

>>13436973
>Posts pic of a man
Seethe more femoid.

>> No.13440274

>>13440146
Keep blaming others of your lack of reading comprehension, kid. You're doing a great job, everyone is proud of you.

>> No.13440275

>>13440252
How come there are people doing biomedical research or having MDs that are vegan? Clearly other professionals come to different conclusions. If 100% of all people with any biology or medical background said veganism was unhealthy and should be avoided, I'd listed. Mostly they say the opposite, though. Almost like you're using your knowledge to justify what you want to believe anyway.

>> No.13440293

>>13440252
Reminder you just shifted from education to full blown doctorate awarded researcher whilst still making absolutely no point whatsoever

>> No.13440299

>>13440274
Keep coping that you're too retarded to make a salient point without hilariously waffling while others apparently need to make it for you.

>> No.13440320

>>13440299
Don't worry kid, you'll learn enough English someday to sound as smart as you think you do. Keep studying.

>> No.13440331

>>13440320
Its okay. One day even mommy will stop tying your shoes for you too. Its part of taking responsibility for your own stupidity.

>> No.13440338

>>13440275
>How come there are people doing biomedical research or having MDs that are vegan?
How come an overwhelming majority aren't? What's the big breakthrough by a vegan scientist? Who was the last vegan Nobel laureate?

>If 100% of all people with any biology or medical background said veganism was unhealthy and should be avoided, I'd listed. Mostly they say the opposite, though.
This is so stupid I have to believe you're trolling.

>>13440293
>actually thinking being an undergrad means you're educated on a subject
Thanks for the laugh. Show me the last high impact paper an undergrad published in the field of biomedical science.

>> No.13440353

>>13440338
I didnt say so, youre obviously majoring in brain damage if you think otherwise. Are you going to make an actual point or just larp about your Devry degree?

>> No.13440356

>>13440331
I don't even know which one is the vegan.

>>13440146
But this one's a faggot.

>> No.13440373

>>13440353
>Are you going to make an actual point
I pointed out that your woefully unqualified to interpret the validity or meaning of scientific findings.

>> No.13440375

>>13435992
Meat and cheese taste good, the alternatives taste like shit.

>> No.13440383

>>13440356
Okay, incel. Just remember, bunny ears.

>>13440373
Nobody said anything about scientific findings so youre just strawmanning and appealing to your own nonexistent authority. Thanks for the crybaby aside though, really critically thought out.

>> No.13440388

>>13440087
obviously i'm jsut refering to surviving you absoolute moron. U can't thrive on veganism.
Just look at the healthiest and longest living people on earth, the ones in the bluie zone's. They are not vegans, they are OMNIVORES. Nobody can "thrive" on veganism. YOu can survive, yes. There isn't a single culture purely vegan, that is considered to be one of the healthiest and long living.

SO shut the fuck up you absolute lying moron.

>> No.13440395

>>13440383
>Nobody said anything about scientific findings
Except for the mentally retarded person who quoted a science textbook. Try again.

>> No.13440407

>>13440087
You vegans don't have a single statistics that backs up your claims that a herbivorious diet is the healthiest or even of one the healthiest.
It's simply not. All statistics are against you. I don't understand why you people are lying.

>> No.13440421

>>13435997
Please explain

>> No.13440422

>>13440388
I dont care, i wasn't and put AND thriving you retard. Which again proves you can't actually argue the point
>people on earth, the ones in the bluie zone's
Even presupposing a certain omnivorous diet could be the healthiest, that has no bearing on veganism being healthy or not
>There isn't a single culture purely vegan,
Theres barely anyone thats vegan, that's not an argument on its health outcomes

You're a complete fucking retard.

>> No.13440427

>>13440395
Thats not a scientific finding, its a quote from an actual biological source that refutes your own retarded appeal to your nonexistent authority you retard

Are you going to make an actual point or just sit and cry about how no one respects your Devry doctorate?

>> No.13440431

>>13440407
I didnt even claim it was the healthiest, I said thrive. Quit strawmanning. Are you going to show statistics on why it's unhealthy or just cower behind "b-burden of proof!!"

>> No.13440443

>>13440427
>scientific textbooks aren't written based on scientific findings and don't cite studies
This is why nothing you say on the topic holds even a modicum of weight.

>> No.13440466

>>13440443
Its literally a quote from a textbook, now you're just speculating and missing the point that such conjecture literally refutes your own you fucking failed abortion. This is why people don't take your Devry doctorate seriously. Because you're fucking stupid.

>> No.13440476

>>13440466
>Devry
Stop shilling your alma mater. No one's impressed.

>> No.13440499

>>13435992
https://youtu.be/MxAqytqLMtY
^ because of this

>> No.13440504

>>13440422
>Even presupposing a certain omnivorous diet could be the healthiest, that has no bearing on veganism being healthy or no
>Theres barely anyone thats vegan, that's not an argument on its health outcomes
Fucking kek. Vegans are utterly delusional.

>> No.13440514

>>13440476
Okay, Dr. Faggot. Just make sure you sit and cry about your virginity and black people as long as you're staying here poutine

>> No.13440517

>>13440504
Yes. You can read. Shit that literally has nothing to do with health outcomes has nothing to do with health outcomes. Wanna picture?

>> No.13440578

>>13440504
>Pancake bad because waffle taste good
>Everyone eat waffle. Pancake therefore bad!

Literally your kindergarten logic. If there was no omnivorous culture would YOU conclude its unhealthy? You're also suggesting millions of perfectly healthy vegans scattered across the globe wouldnt matter in a health outcome context because they're not in a shared culture. What an astoundingly stupid argument

>> No.13440597

>>13440499
I can also show you many unhealthy meat eaters? Not sure the point of these videos.

>> No.13440605
File: 18 KB, 526x268, 1576376955202.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13440605

>>13440597

>> No.13440610
File: 123 KB, 400x243, banshee-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13440610

>>13440578
Why try arguing with a carnist? It's like going on F(au)x News as a moderate and have lunatics screaming at you from 4 sides.

>> No.13440776

>>13439896
pedophilia too much for you faggots?

>> No.13440777

>>13440597
I bet you can, but, rather, show me examples of fertile, strong, healthy vegans (who don't use steroids nor have a kitchen that looks like a meth-lab).

>> No.13441060

Im unironically vegan and have been for 10+ years. Love it

>> No.13441408

>>13435992
I am not mentally ill

>> No.13441414

>>13441408
Debatable

>> No.13441423

>>13441414
Debate it right now

>> No.13441431

>>13435997
Came here to say this,

>> No.13441436

>>13435992
Don't wanna.

>> No.13441438

>>13439839
So you’re telling me that it’s word salad to say literally this:
In order to create B12 supplements you must build a factory, and continue to operate that factory, which costs the sum of all of the natural resources to run that factory and all of the supplementary factories also required to run that factory?

Because that’s literally what I said you fucking two-bit debater

>> No.13441442

>>13441423
You are expending time and energy to not only read posts on 4chan but also write some.

>> No.13441449

>>13441423
Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.

>> No.13441451

>>13441449
You’re a fucking retard
>technological advance fucking explodes in the 21st century due to the free market
>HAHA LETS DO PATRONAGE AGAIN, PATRONAGE WORKED GREAT IN THE MIDDLE AGES

>> No.13441453

>>13441438
That's literally not what you said. But congratulations on again butchering basic linguistics and ignoring the actual point that it doesn't even come close to animal agriculture and isnt a limited resource, dumbass. Good fucking god

>> No.13441460

>>13441431
More like came on your face lmao

>> No.13441464

>>13435997
Fpbp

>> No.13441469

>>13441442
4chan is the only place on the internet where you can read all sorts of different opinions. If I was mentally ill I'd go on reddit where all the mentally ill people are and circlejerk over the same permitted opinions.
For normal people with a sane mind there is no alternative to 4chan. Even mentally ill ''people'' like you vegans are permitted to post here, meanwhile if I wanted to go on plebbit and post there about how vegans are mentally ill I'd get banned for being ''toxic.''

>> No.13441470

>>13441464
Is that slang that you want to get your butt pozzed?

>> No.13441475

>>13441469
Now you are obsessing over reddit when nobody else even mentioned it. I win.

>> No.13441478

>>13441453
Animal agriculture is only unsustainable because of factory farming which is the direct result of corporatocracy bullshit that a bunch of liberals designed to destroy the free market.

Fossil fuels and electricity production are not “unlimited natural resources” and neither is any of the shit required to grow bacteria (guess what nigger, it doesn’t grow in a vacuum).
Also, unless we are just going to drink the bacteria, then you still have to ISOLATE the vitamins. I know you’ve never taken a chemistry class you 14 year old little cunt, but isolating chemicals isn’t as simply as putting vinegar and baking soda up your ass and shaking it.

>> No.13441482

>>13441475
The funniest thing about these threads is that no matter how hard you vegans cope and no matter how much you tell everyone you’re smarter, you’re still always losing IRL at the end of the day because normal people don’t give a shit about you. It’s just fun to shitpost on this shithole website.

>> No.13441485

>>13441475
It's an example, you cheese brain vegan. You can replace reddit with facebook and whatever other sites you freaks use, the point remains the same. The only reason I use reddit as an example instead of facebook is because I think reddit is relevant now when facebook is dying. I don't know what other sites you freaks use. 9gag? Tumlbr?

>> No.13441489

>>13441485
Based older-than-newfag
>tfw nobody calls out tumblr anymore
It’s because they’re all here lad, we kept raiding them, and just like all the others they couldn’t stop coming back

>> No.13441499

>>13435992
Because I have above average testosterone and suffering is inherent to existence.
Also, hunting your own meat is far more humane than being a vegan. Getting the same amount of protein as a single deer provides from farmed soy involves the death hundreds, if not thousands, of mammals. Then you add the deaths of millions of bugs, dozens of fish, and dozens of birds caused by pesticide use.
Vegans are essentially braindead when you think about it logically. Especially when you consider that human brain growth exploded when we started regularly cooking and consuming meat. It was about 90% of the homo genus diet when we developed language.

>> No.13441503
File: 105 KB, 984x693, 1577210797399.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13441503

>>13441478
Yeah no, non factory farming is extremely inefficient, takes up swarths more of land, and still has all the lovely pollution
>direct result of corporatocracy bullshit that a bunch of liberals designed to destroy the free market.
Yeah ok
>Fossil fuels and electricity production are not “unlimited natural resources
Electricity is, and you can make factory work without fossil fuels and it is again a fraction compared to animal agriculture which also contributes to habitats destruction aka the lead cause of species extinction. Aka unsustainable and non renewable
>neither is any of the shit required to grow bacteria
Lol you dont even know what it is, bacteria cultures can be produced en masse in your fucking kitchen, any other chemicals like potassium cyanide are readily and easily available. You're just throwing shit at the wall hoping one your abysmal points stick

>know you’ve never taken a chemistry class you 14 year old little cunt, but isolating chemicals isn’t as simply as putting vinegar and baking soda up your ass and shaking it.
Lol you are ranting about nothing you pretentious shit

>> No.13441508

>>13437650
I never even see it get any (you)s. The person that utters it seems to be instantly dismissed out of hand.

>> No.13441516

>>13439434
I mean, everyone knows the left can't meme by now. Even they themselves know this to be true. They just ape right wing memes. Which is fitting, because projection is all they know.

>> No.13441519

>>13441489
I don't really care where these mentally ill people come from, it's just extremely frustrating that there are ''people'' who just don't get anything, who just shit everything up.
A normal person should be able to take a neutral stance on diet and just try to figure out whether or not meat/veggies are good for you, and what your diet should look like. These mentally ill freaks can't do that, they immediately take an ideological stance and their cult is 100% correct, anything that opposes their cult is 100% incorrect. You can't just realize that we are omnivores and we need a diverse diet, and if you care so much about animals you can try to minimize animal suffering while still getting all the nutrients you need. This is too big brained for these ''people.''

The same goes for every other subject.

>> No.13441520

>>13441503
Yes anon, electricity is an unlimited natural resource, so are all the fossil fuels used to produce electricity, the chemicals used to produce photodiodes, the minerals used to build the apparatus for all of these things. Everything is unlimited except for the number of species and the amount of land we have.
Chemicals are also an unlimited resource, you don’t have to derive any of them from anywhere, and there is absolutely no chemical waste or risk of running out of these natural resources, ever.

In fact, I heard windmills just crop out of the ground like crab grass! It did not cost anyone a single thing to build the windmills, the batteries they charge, or the wires connecting all of these things. It was literally free.

>> No.13441521

>>13441485
Pornhub and motherless, mostly. I used to go to eightchan a lot, but that's fucked now. But that's beside the point. You are still mentally ill because you think that shadow boxing is the same thing as engaging with real world viewpoints.

>> No.13441523

>>13441519
I know what you mean anon, look at this guy telling me that producing B12 vitamins is literally free, meanwhile humans have been cultivating animals for 2000+ years for literally no electricity and no chemicals
>>13441503

>> No.13441525

>>13441503
I’m just gonna finish this right now. The only way to get B12 for “free” is drinking dirty water. If you’re so worried about being a vegan and saving the environment, figure out a way to drink dirty water without dying. Otherwise, B12 is always going to be made in a factory just like everything else, and it may seem like it’s not a big deal now, but if every single person on the entire planet was taking these supplements there would be a LOT of factories producing much worse pollution than methane.

>> No.13441527

>>13441521
You said I am mentally ill because I post on 4chan, now I am mentally ill because I ''think shadow boxing is the same thing as engaging in real world viewpoints''
You are mentally ill

>> No.13441528
File: 62 KB, 640x675, 1576590271394.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13441528

>>13441482
I only see you coping about getting BTFO and ridiculed as a virgin every thread

>>13441499
>I have above average testosterone
Sure you do, sugartits
>suffering is a part of existence
So why maximize it? Do you mind if I enslave, torture, and eat your family? Just existence bro
>Also, hunting your own meat is far more humane than being a vegan. Getting the same amount of protein as a single deer provides from farmed soy involves the death hundreds, if not thousands, of mammals. Then you add the deaths of millions of bugs, dozens of fish, and dozens of birds caused by pesticide use.
Literally just making shit up lol >>13436268

>Vegans are essentially braindead when you think about it logically. Especially when you consider that human brain growth exploded when we started regularly cooking and consuming meat
So I guess your logical brain that has absolutely extraordinary claims with no evidence is going to somehow substantiate how eating meat fueled our glucose driven brains right? Lets even presuppose meat made us smart. What the fuck does that even matter now? You seem dumb enough to be a caveman that eats the bugs crawling over his shit, I can assure many others aren't.

>> No.13441531

>>13436116
bugs' nutrients can be found in meat already. why bother switching unless needed? besides, that won't be switching to vegan as bugs are anuhmals..

>> No.13441534

>>13441523
It is pretty much free. All you really need is a petri dish and the will to lick it every day. There's no need to refine it, as much as you desperately want to believe there is.

>> No.13441542

>>13441523
>>13441525
Why are you quoting "free"? I didnt say the process was free you giant fucking dumbass. You need to consistently argue strawman because you can't actually argue the actual points

>> No.13441543

>>13441527
I did not say I am not mentally ill. I am fully aware that I am posting on 4chan myself. That is not the point. I am maintaining you are mentally ill. You are mentally ill because you post on 4chan, yes. You are mentally ill because of the reason you post on 4chan, yes.

>> No.13441547

>>13441520
Yeah keep strawmanning my point. It makes you seem very reasonable and totally not butthurt over getting BTFO repeatedly

>> No.13441550

>>13441534
Yes that sounds perfectly reasonable and in no way dangerous. How about you try licking something every day that contains Agar and whatever other shit required to produce B12 (I’m literally too lazy to look it up, I’m a physicist not a chemist), and tell me how that looks after a week.
There’s literally 4th graders doing this experiment every year and they’re definitely smarter than you because a majority of them weren’t stupid enough to lick the Petri dish after the first time to inoculate it.

>> No.13441552

>>13441519
>DRINK THE MILK ITS BALANCED DONT LISTEN TO THEM AND THEIR FACTS JUST DRINK IT
Totally not a cult like behavior

>> No.13441559

>>13441543
My reason for posting on 4chan is that you get banned from every single other site for saying inane shit that offends ''people'' like you. The only alternative to posting on 4chan is to shut up and never talk about anything outside of a small group of select friends
You are mentally ill and you do not really have a reason to post here when you could be posting somewhere else. You are projecting your mental issues to other people who have a good reason to post here.

>> No.13441560

>>13441550
You're a bullshitting sophist retard. You admittedly don't even know the procedure to create any form of cobalamin and just make rampant speculation its some giant factory burning lead or some shit. Still ignoring the fact 55% of the B12 market is for LIVESTOCK

>> No.13441564

>>13441534
>it is pretty much free
>>13441542
>>electricity isn’t an unlimited natural resource
>electricity is
>>13441547
>strawmanning
>spent the whole first 5 posts of this discussion assaulting my grammar

Unlimited natural resources are free by definition because the supply is infinite and the demand would be relatively the same no matter what, so the price would be constant and extremely low. I.e. free.

You’re still fucking retarded because you refuse to understand the vast number of reasons why producing B12 in a factory is retarded. You’re also retarded for thinking a single person other than mentally ill fags like yourself are going to “lick” a Petri dish, Americans take supplements as pills, we don’t lick salt blocks.

>> No.13441566

>>13441552
Said nothing about milk, don't care if anyone drinks milk. Anyone can look up any studies done on milk to figure out if they want to risk possible calcium deficiencies and possible estrogen doses, both of which have many contradictory and inconclusive studies on.
Kill yourself.

>> No.13441577

>>13441564
That wasn't me about petri dishes which was AFTER you claimed I said it was free and you QUOTED me saying the PROCESS was free you enormous fucking retard.
>>13441525
Quoting free right here
>>13441523
You saying im saying the process is literally free when I never even came close to implying that
Keep shuffling. Ill await your next sub 20 IQ babble

Do you have a brain deficiency?

>> No.13441584

>>13441566
Yes its a mocking paraphrase, dumbass. You're still completely baselessy against actual reason and fact to ditch veganism. That is cult recruitment

>> No.13441587

>>13441566
>out if they want to risk possible calcium deficiencies and possible estrogen doses, both of which have many contradictory and inconclusive studies on.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck are you even talking about you retard? This is what happens when a smooth brained sophist just makes up shit on the spot.

>KKKKKKKILLL YOURSELF
You definitely have too much inconclusive contradicting estrogen LMAOOOO

>> No.13441591

>>13441584
It's not a paraphrase, brainlet. It's a strawman. I straight up said I am opposed to cult-like behavior and want people to look at the evidence and decide things for themselves with a clear mind, and you immediately respond with a strawman about how someone is saying to just drink the milk, listen and believe, just drink it.

You're fucking sub-human trash.

>> No.13441609

Allergy to peanuts/tree nuts. So a lot of vegan options are out to me just because of that. Mostly protein. I also just don't really care about the other reasons people go, besides nutrition. Like, animal welfare. Sure it sucks that animals are mistreated but it doesn't directly impact me so I don't give a fuck. When it does, I will.

>> No.13441616

>>13441591
It is a paraphrase, and its not a strawman. Now you're just copying daddy to try and look smart. Now for the THIRD time your baseless emotional appeals are cult like. That is the point

Fourth time the charm? We'll find out
>I straight up said I am opposed to cult-like behavior and want people to look at the evidence
You said it so clearly there's no cognitive dissonance ok bub. You didn't say anything about evidence you just bitched that they need to figure it out and ignore vegans

You suck at this

>> No.13441621

>>13441609
Legumes, pulses, seeds, berries, drupes, tubers, grains, cruciferous, fungi...

>> No.13441626

>>13441609
It's already directly impacting your health and the environment which will affect all food sources and the cost of living. But as long as its you suffering and thats not directly me, ill try my hardest to ensure it

>> No.13441664

>>13441528
No,I actually looked at studies to crunch the numbers. To get the same protein from soy as you would from an average sized doe involves the death of 500 field voles, let alone any other animals. And that's just from harvest; it doesn't include plowing the land and such.
>Do you mind if I enslave, torture, and eat your family?
You're welcome to try if you want your insides replaced with jacketed lead.
>with no evidence
This is accepted widely as fact:
https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/
The resting metabolism of humans consumes twice as many calories as other primates that are (non obligate) frugivores, but good luck trying to be a ruminant, nimrod.

>> No.13441715

>>13441664
>>13441664
Yeah sure you did. Why even protein anyways, fatty? Why not calories? Oh wait that doesn't even matter because you're a lying retard
>And that's just from harvest; it doesn't include plowing the land and such.
Yeah that is harvest. As usual you're making shit up as you go hoping it sticks for daddy
>You're welcome to try if you want your insides replaced with jacketed lead.
Okay, fatty
>this is widely accepted as fact
By sophist retards like you. Cooking is since it increases the nutritional content and digestibility of many foods and lets us eat more glucose rich starches
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-fire-makes-us-human-72989884/

You suck, retard. Literally a sophist carnist NPC

>> No.13441722

>>13441715
>gets hit with facts
>responds with the churlish flinging of insults
You sure showed me. And you wonder why no one takes you sociopaths seriously.

>> No.13441738

>>13441722
Oh is the wittle babby twiggered? Does daddy need to give you a bottle?

What facts are you even talking about? These 6 gorillion voles for soy protein you pulled out of your ass or the baseless meat brain theory I just offered a counter to? Or the part where I asked you why this even matters now and you completely avoided the question? Let me know when you're done crying and we can talk like big boys

>> No.13441739

>>13441738
Put the schizoid word salad away and try again, smooth brain.

>> No.13441748

>>13441739
Oh look. Wittle babby bitch is trying to copy daddy again. Nice to know you're also the retard arguing how efficient pastures were and didn't even know how cobalamin was produced

Let daddy know when you're done crying

>> No.13441760

>>13441715
Way to link an article that doesn't help your case at all. Fruits and vegetables lose most of their beneficial properties when cooked, and never needed to be, nor were they frequently cooked in "cave man" eras. Meat digestion benefits from cooking and provides additional bioavailability.

>> No.13441764

>>13436329
Look at that goblin looking one, weak from lack of protein and such things we get from meat.

>> No.13441766

>>13441748
See:
>>13441739
Also, the pasture guy wasn't me. But he's not completely wrong, either.

>> No.13441770

>>13441760
You didnt even read the article or my subsequent explanation. So there's no reason to even address the rest of your sophistry. Good job!

>> No.13441779

>>13441766
See >>13441748
Then when you're done crying. Daddy can talk to you.

>> No.13441780

Keep going meatcucks. I'm about to coom

>> No.13441789

>>13441764
Even the boomer looks pale and weak as fuck. You think these people would forage for mushrooms for protein or something, but I guess they just drink soylent and hit up GMC or CVS for b vitamins and iron and taurine full of contaminants (including the most latter amino of which they don't even seem to be aware of).

>> No.13441793

>>13441770
Did you even read my post? If I missed something in the article, please spell it out for me, ya dingy sponge.

>> No.13441802

>>13441793
See>>13441770

>> No.13441818

>>13441802
I've already said this, but
> If I missed something in the article, please spell it out for me
Please show me where the article on man discovering fire and cooking (a relative blink after becoming obligate omivores) negates my point laid out therein:
>>13441760

>> No.13441826

>>13441818
You should probably read the article first, then refer to my post. Because if you actually bothered doing so, you wouldn't be asking this question. You'd be stammering to debunk the article and my claims rather than strawman a non sequitur

>> No.13441832

>>13441826
I read the fucking article, you mongoloid. Do you want me to write a synopsis because you didn't?
Delineate how I am wrong, or just fuck right off.

>> No.13441855

>>13441832
So I'm going to restate this one more time. If your dumb ass can't comprehend it, it's purely on you. This really isn't hard, buddy
You should probably read the article first, then refer to my post. Because if you ACTUALLY bothered doing so, you WOULD NOT be asking this question. You'd be stammering to DEBUNK the article and my CLAIMS rather than strawman a non sequitur

I have no interest or patience in talking with your moronic ass further if you can't delineate these concepts.

>> No.13441869

>>13441855
There isn't a single valid rebuttal or scientific statement in your entire excessively long post. You suck, dude. For someone that calls other sophists, you sure lack substance.

>> No.13441874

>>13436257
there are plenty and I mean PLENTY of people who have eaten meat all their lives and have lived to old age. Being vegan won't make you live forever anyway.
>inb4 muh ethics
idgaf about any animals the same way the don't care about me, get the fuck off my food board.

>> No.13441876

>>13441869
Exactly what I expected. Enjoy another year of a peabrain

>> No.13441880

>>13437650
who hurt you?

>> No.13441884

>>13441874
So as long as I dont care, I can kill you? Is that what you're saying?

>> No.13441890

>>13441876
The funny thing is, despite my vices, I'll probably outlive your tryhard, anxiety ridden ass.
I'll roast a piglet in your honor.

>> No.13441892

>>13436450
is this really a stock photo?

>> No.13441896

>>13441884
lol that's not very compassionate or loving of you, besides you don't eat meat; you're just senselessly killing for no reason or just to prove a point (which is ironically pointless in the grand scheme of things). Vegan diets turn people to psychopaths confirmed.

>> No.13441904

>>13441890
If you want to roast a piglet you'll just turn the heat on in your room

>> No.13441907

>>13441896
No, id kill you for food. Dont worry, i dont care so its okay by your standards, right? You seem to be backtracking.

>> No.13441909

>>13441904
Can't do that. The fags and thots come crawling if my ball scent gets propagated too heavily. Nuisance.

>> No.13441943

>>13441909
Virgin must smell good.

>> No.13441950

>>13441616
>>13441738
>>13441748
>>13441616
What's with the "daddy" stuff? Did your dad fuck you and raise livestock or something?

>> No.13441951

>>13441907
lol ok psycho are you that hungry that you'd be willing to eat people? When I say I don't care, I meant in a 'nothing personal' kind of way. Humans are omnivores, we need meat to function properly and not go crazy to the point where we're making death and cannibal threats to our own kind (which is what all vegans do). Would it be okay if I ate you because our diets differ? No it wouldn't.
>backtracking
okay if that's what the new term for calling someone out is.

>> No.13441973

>>13441951
You just said your standard for killing an animal was care, then care + sustenance, now care + sustenance + its icky!!
What's next?

>> No.13441997

>>13441973
yes I was going in depth with my explanation you retard I have not contradicted myself at any point plus the icky part was answering your argument to eating humans. different creatures provide different contexts. a poison frog is made of meat but you wouldn't eat it because it's poison.

>> No.13442017

>>13441997
You have. You going in depth is subsequent damage control since it changes every post. Why do different creatures provide different contexts? Why is it okay for you to kill animals?

>> No.13442042

>>13442017
>NO YOU HAVE
my position has not changed, all I've done is answer your questions and gave counter arguments (which you have not answered, you just keep asking more questions)
>WHY DO DIFFERENT CREATURES PROVIDE DIFFERENT CONTEXTS?
Um because they do? Every animal does this. Predators don't even bother with skunks even though they're made of meat because they recognize that it won't be good for them to go after.
>WHY IS IT OKAY FOR YOU TO KILL ANIMALS?
because I'm an omnivore, I need it for sustenance. I need it for efficient vitamins and nutrition not available in plants.

>> No.13442063

>>13441577
Whatever faggot the free market is never gonna let your bullshit idea happen, and if the government decides to force us into it, it’ll be hilarious when the 22nd century hits and everybody dies of mass starvation.

>> No.13442078

>>13441470
It is now

>> No.13442104

I like meat, basically.
Some concepts of veganism seem interesting and all, but i'm not gonna privy myself from the food that i like to prepare and eat because of it. Maybe in the future, but i doubt it, i already don't eat a lot of meat in my day to day anyway

>> No.13442108
File: 117 KB, 811x1081, xavm7i7qra741.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13442108

>>13435992
I tried to go plant based/vegan for guts of a year

Pros
>Get more fruit and vegetables into your diet
>Better poops
>Cheaper if you don't buy mock meats
>Lower blood pressure
>Feel like you are getting more oxygen to muscles
>If an incel, can blame it on veganism
>Lack of dairy improves issues with sinuses

Cons
>Too much fibre
>Not much variety in rich protein sources e.g. lentils, beans and soy
>Extreme gas and bloating - this is suppose to go away after a few weeks but I had it for months and until I went back to meat
>If you have IBS, you may suffer a lot
>Diet has to be well planned and can run into deficiency issues
>I also suffered some minor hair loss
>Vegan versions of animal products are expensive and taste like ass
>If you wish to supplement protein powder, vegan versions are like drinking dirt with the grit texture as well
>The vocal minority of vegans are insufferable and will try to relate all aspects of life to veganism e.g. condoms are not vegan. They are generally only a vegan 1-3 years and try to call out other vegans as not being vegan
>Constantly have to check every ingredient in food products as manufacturers will hide animal products under different names
>If you complain about having digestive issues, vegans will try to diagnose you as having SIBO and want you to pay £1200 to send shit in a box to some fag in UK
>Some vegans are the Jews of diets. They will lie to goys (omnivores) to go vegan as the ends justify the means

The high fibre and beans on this diet made he suffer for months. I tried digestive enzymes and slowly introducing but nothing worked. If I didn't have these issues I probably would stay plant based

>> No.13442114

>>13442042
You changed it multiple times and I literally questioned your counters
>Um because they d
Oh so now its just arbitrarily decided by you? As long as killing you fits my arbitrary standards its kosher?
>because I'm an omnivore, I need it for sustenance. I need it for efficient vitamins and nutrition not available in plants.
Being an omnivore doesn't preclude veganism which we do perfectly fine on. There is no nutrient other than the bacteria B12 which is supplemented to livestock, that you cannot get from plants, reasonably and efficiently

>> No.13442119

>>13442063
Yes, because i am currently dying of starvation. I should be morbidly obese like you and die of a heart attack or cancer like the population already does

>> No.13442124

>>13442108
Try fermenting or sprouting your beans for gas, especially fermenting. its how many people traditionally ate beans to mitigate gas. But if your gut can't handle it, it simply can't

>> No.13442249
File: 85 KB, 592x592, 520585ce0562b0c2f33a0e4155759a13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13442249

If anyone wants to know more about why veganism exist please watch Earthlings and Dominion.
Anyone that considers himself a good person should stop eating innocent animals after seeing these two documentals. Specially if you have dogs/cats.

>> No.13442301

>>13442249
Anybody who considers himself a good person is deluded. The very concept of "good" is a construct that people take a convenient view of through their own lens.

>> No.13442310

>>13442301
cringe

>> No.13442491

>>13442119
Well I’m just saying you can eat cows but you can’t eat a factory

>> No.13443693

>>13440181
ta ditt liv veganäckel

>> No.13443747

>>13442301
Wow bro are you a philosophy major or something?

>> No.13443759

>>13441460
I came here to coom on your entire life and mom bro lmao

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action