[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 55 KB, 581x938, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13201620 No.13201620 [Reply] [Original]

>ITT we build an AI generated cookbook and discuss how horrifying it'd be

https://talktotransformer.com/

>> No.13201643
File: 57 KB, 623x1075, Chocolate Something.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13201620

>> No.13201654
File: 74 KB, 614x625, Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 22.10.48.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13201659
File: 35 KB, 583x881, Pineapple Chia Jam.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13201673

>>13201643
>if using nuts, chop small to make nut free crust

>don't worry about your allergy, the crust is nut free!

>> No.13201700
File: 52 KB, 596x611, download.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mmmm. Venison skin.

>> No.13201718

>>13201620
Huh? Who said that?
Oh yeah, the girl in the red dress. That's just what you get when a person in her 50s goes with the trendy black dress.
As a side note, the girl with the black dress is wearing a pink shirt and pink socks. I'm not sure if you can tell by my picture, but she has long hair and she's actually wearing it down.
As I was looking at the picture in my head, I noticed a bunch of people gathered around me, some of whom were giving me looks. I felt really embarrassed. Why did people know I was a virgin, I thought. It's just a silly story, so why did they have to be looking at me like that?
So, what was I doing here? I thought I was doing something I should've done when I was a kid, but now I'm embarrassed by my own behavior? What had I been doing? I was looking at

>> No.13201730

Get dem nasty ass pickles out my bread yo.

That's my muthafuckin ass.

Yo ass like dat shit?

You a novelty?

I aint gots it no more.

All right.

Scientists,

let's stin dat shit.

What are we gonna do, Barry?

I don't know.

Bee!

Don't freak out! My ass is an insect!

What are you doing?!

Wait a minute! I be thinkin we were

onatch!

There he is.

Oomin up, dude!

Dawg!

Oomin up, man!

Dawg!

Oomin up!

Thatz our dawg!

Thatz our dawg!

Mama!

Oh, pappa!

- What is wrong with you?!

>> No.13201760

How does he escape without eating all the eggs?

How does he even know about the eggs?

Can a guy who can eat eggs also get them from a vending machine?

This is such an amusing question. There's a lot of thought and effort into the design of the eggs (like the one above). Even the design is different depending on the egg. Some are big, some are small, some are green, some are white, some are red, some are yellow, some are black. Each egg has an identity. The identity of a person who is in a particular egg is what is going to be inside. This is why there are so many different designs, with different color schemes and textures, to differentiate the eggs from each other. It's like a game of Russian roulette. The egg is the loaded gun, and we're all looking for that one guy to shoot.

It turns out that if you look carefully at the eggs in the vending machines, you'll see the word "Egg" written in tiny letters. They also have a couple of different color variations so you know exactly what kind of egg is inside (blue is an OO, white is a PG, etc).

>> No.13201769

Cheese Fondu Recipe 【喫岩のキラキュー(コピーカウン)】 A delicious and soft cheese fondue. This is one of the best and most popular fondue recipes from Japan.

Cheese-Based Dessert 【熊球熊りのドリフトスタイル】 A delightful dessert based on cheese.

Cinnamon Fondue 【ふたつ食べふたつばし】 A delicious fondue made with cinnamon and sugar.

Classic Butter Chicken 【チャンティックチャンティック・チケッキ】 A delicious butter chicken recipe made from lean meat.

Cupcakes 【べくばこ】 A popular Japanese cupcake recipe with custard cream filling.

Cowboy's Cupcake 【クロームチケ】

>> No.13201788

a man and woman are walking their dog and the woman stops and turns around to look at her watch. The man looks at the time and says, "Oh, I forgot my phone."

The woman looks and sees that her watch is on, and says, "Well, it's time for a cummies now." The man says, "Cummies?" and the woman says, "Yes, I've been trying to find you a nice cock to fuck all day, but I'm having a tough time finding one." The man smiles and says, "We should really do it at least once tonight."

The two of them walk back to the house, and as they are walking the woman turns around and sees her husband standing in front of her. The man says to her, "Hey, how long are you going to be on break?" She says, "Oh, just a few hours. My watch's off

>> No.13201796

>>13201769
>Cowboy's Cupcake 【クロームチケ】
That sounds rather ominous.

>> No.13201804
File: 43 KB, 851x757, Asian Duck.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not the worst thing

>> No.13201818

>>13201620
A delicous sandwich recipe that will be the talk of your house when you serve it at Christmas! This recipe will keep in the fridge for at least a week.

Ingredients:

1/2 lb (450 g) bacon, chopped (1/2 – 1 thick)

1 onion, chopped

1 tablespoon olive oil

1 tablespoon butter

Salt and pepper

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut the bacon into 1 inch cubes. Toss the bacon cubes with the oil and butter.

Add the bacon to a large bowl. Cut the onion into small pieces. Add the onion and bacon mixture to the bowl. Toss well.

Form the bacon into small balls, approximately 1/2 inch in diameter. Place in the prepared baking dish.

In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs and salt. Use a fork to stir to

>> No.13201819
File: 112 KB, 1152x864, 1391819775756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13201760
>It's like a game of Russian roulette. The egg is the loaded gun, and we're all looking for that one guy to shoot.

What the fuck

>> No.13201852
File: 25 KB, 600x484, 111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake with the cake mix, but it can be a real pain to make a really good cake. The trick is to make a good cake before the oven hits 100 degrees.

If you make the cake ahead, then it's just a matter of cutting it up into the right size and baking it in the oven when it's time. This is called preheating the oven. If you bake it in the oven, it takes much longer to bake.

It is always best to start the cake at room temperature so that it will bake evenly and will have that nice golden color. If it is a hot day, then it may need to bake longer than it would at room temperature. The cake should be done when a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. If it's not, keep baking. The more you bake the cake, the better it will turn out. The best way to tell how long a cake has baked is to gently

>> No.13201856

The best steak rub recipe of all time. It is a wonderful marinade for any steak, and is a staple for our backyard barbeque gatherings. The secret to getting that perfect crust is to combine lemon, garlic, onion powder, oregano, parsley, pepper, cayenne, cumin, and salt all in one recipe. If you don't have fresh lemon or garlic on hand, or simply want something a little sweeter, add a tablespoon of granulated sugar, or some extra-virgin olive oil.

>> No.13201889
File: 39 KB, 565x260, How To Make A French Omelette.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13201893

literally kill all weeabs who think jap food is worth eating. If you're going to eat japanese food, it's got to be some of the best in the world. So I decided to make this japanese curry recipe. It's the perfect fusion of the best of both worlds, as well as the healthiest way to get your curry fix.

I love curry, but I'm not a fan of japanese curry (at least not the traditional kind. I don't know why but that's just how I roll). I love curry, but I'm not a fan of japanese curry (at least not the traditional kind. I don't know why but that's just how I roll). So I decided to make this japanese curry recipe. It's the perfect fusion of the best of both worlds, as well as the healthiest way to get your curry fix.

>> No.13201902

>>13201620
A recipe for the first time you cook for a girl, you make her a sandwich, you give her a piece of cake for Valentine's Day, you give her a special gift...

You don't want to be that guy. You don't want to be the one who goes and buys the first thing that comes to mind when the topic of a girl comes up.

And then you don't make her the first thing.

And then you give her the wrong thing.

And then you don't give her anything.

And then, after a few months, you start to regret it.

And then it becomes an all-too-familiar pattern.

And you start to hate women.

I'm not saying that women are the ones who ruin men's lives, either. I'm just saying that when you give a girl the wrong gift, you make your life a little less special.

So when you're talking about "what to

>> No.13201903

Do Americans really eat shit like this? A recent poll showed that more than 60% of Americans believe that people are generally good to eat.

Well, I'd like to introduce you to a different kind of human being than the rest of us. A kind that you won't recognize in this country, where a new documentary tells the story of this mysterious, yet strangely familiar person: the "Salty Dog."

VICE: What do you do?

Salty Dog: I have the most horrible job in America. If I wanted to be the best, I could've been a pro baseball player, but I don't have a job. I'm a dog food factory worker.

So, how is your day?

I wake up at 7am, and I take the car to work. There's a lot of traffic. The roads are all full of cars. People are eating. It's so crazy. My job is to get the salt out of dog

>> No.13201909

>>13201903
>My job is to get the salt out of dog
based chinese salt mining company

>> No.13201920

>>13201902
this is the plot of lolita

>> No.13201957

>>13201654
that sounds delicious

>> No.13201989
File: 48 KB, 599x743, Screenshot_2019-11-11 Talk to Transformer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>about 5

>> No.13202012

Take about 5 dozen eggs, put em all in a bowl , mix the fuck out of em, and what do you get? PENIS.

It sounds like a joke right? Well, it's not. And it's not a joke because it's true. It's a scientific fact that eating more protein and carbs can actually increase a male's sex drive, and as we all know that's a terrible thing. It can lead to a more muscular and healthy looking guy or, in our case, a larger penis.

This is not an easy process to perform but can be done to a great level, and for that, you need to use a proper diet plan. In this article, you will learn how to increase testosterone by increasing the amount of protein and carbohydrates that you eat, but first you have to understand why we're interested in this.

>> No.13202013

Salt the water and boil it down. After it's cool, filter the remaining water. This will give you the "liquid" that you're going to use to make the syrup. Add about 20% of the water you removed from the chicken broth, which is how much you used, and the remainder of the water. If you have leftover broth in the pot, you can either add it to the syrup, or strain it out, discard the water. Add the chicken stock back to the pot. Stir it with a whisk or wooden spoon until the chicken is completely submerged. Remove the pot from heat and set the sauce aside.

5. Meanwhile, heat up the remaining coconut milk in a saucepan.

6. Once it is warm, add the coconut cream and sugar.

7. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the sugar dissolves.

8. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Transfer to a container, cover it with a lid

>> No.13202051
File: 77 KB, 695x577, Koo Koo Kachoo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13202060
File: 41 KB, 507x602, robot food.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13202088

The first step to making a good chili is collecting all the beans you will need.

First, iced, black, green, and red lentils are added to a crock pot.

Lentils and lentils can be expensive. They can cost upwards of $4 per pound. If you're willing to spend a little extra money, I like to buy some of each type of lentil and keep them in my freezer. These lentils will last for many months.

After adding these beans to the crock pot, we add the remaining ingredients.

Red kidney beans, canned kidney beans, dried pinto beans, red kidney beans, canned lima beans, black lentils, dried garbanzo beans, canned chickpeas, and dried kidney beans.

When all the ingredients are ready to be added to the pot, add them all and stir.

>> No.13203000

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich. I think it's the sandwich, it's like the McDonald's is the McDonald's of our country, like, they have the quality and it's just the taste of McDonald's in America, right?"

"I would say McChicken, you would say McChicken," he says. "But we don't want McDonald's to take away from us. It's something, like you're a sandwich, but you also have a burger. It's the best sandwich in the country, right?"

When he says McChicken, he's referring to the sandwich that the McChicken chain was started by McDonald's founder Ray Kroc. In a 2013 profile, McDonald's announced that it would expand the menu to include all kinds of chicken options, including the McChicken. "I like that they have McChicken because it's good chicken," he says.

"And you think it's the best chicken, that's my point. I think."