[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 30 KB, 400x400, faggot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13069749 No.13069749[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>Why yes, I do have a large collection of hot sauces at home. How could you tell?

>> No.13069758

I could tell because you post this every day, anon. Please keep it up in case I start to forget.

>> No.13069759

>Why yes, I do have a large collection of hot sauces at home. How could you tell? My father used to get into a heated argument when he found out that one of the store's employees had put a bottle of a red hot sauce labeled 'hot' in the garbage can for a couple of weeks." "Oh, my father is a complete and utter snob. I hate my father." "If you don't want it in the garbage, it should be on the floor."

>"I'll take the whole box, thank you." "I'll take one small hot sauce and one large hot sauce, thanks." "One red hot sauce, one green hot sauce, and one purple hot sauce, thanks." "That will be all." "No, really, I appreciate the offer. I've just done a little searching online and my father was the second person to suggest it, but you know what? I'll take the second one." "Thank you, thank you, thank you" and so on and so forth.

>> No.13069767

>why yes I post "why yes" threads regularly! How could you tell?