Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 47 KB, 1034x738, vegan-logo-2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12907435 No.12907435 [Reply] [Original]

Carnivore here. Are there any vegetarians or vegans here? Why do you follow this diet?

I do think we should be as humane to animals as possible. Instant deaths without suffering should be used. But I still think we should eat meat.

First there's Vitamin B12. Yes you can get this from supplements, but if I have to choose between having to remember to take a pill every day, or just satisfying my body's natural instincts to eat a cheeseburger once in a while, I'll take the cheeseburger. For people who don't know, B12 is only found in animal sources. Milk and eggs will also provide it. But plant sources won't. B12 supplements are made from micro-organisms. And severe B12 deficiency, over time, will lead to permanent nerve/brain damage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12

Second there's protein. There are only a couple of plant sources of "complete protein" (all nine of the amino acids we need) - quinoa and soybeans. But those things are much lower on protein than meat, and quinoa in particular has tons of carbs, so you have to ingest loads of carbs just to get the protein.

100g of chicken breast gives you 31g of protein, and 0g of carbs.
100g of tofu (from soybeans) gives you 8g of protein, and 1.9g of carbs.
100g of cooked quinoa gives you 4.4g of protein, and 21.3g of carbs.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chicken+breast+nutrition
https://www.google.com/search?q=tofu+nutrition
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/274745.php (I divided the amounts by their 185g portion size and multiplied by 100g)

So I think veganism is a poor diet. You need to do a lot of micromanaging to make sure you get enough of what your body needs. Or you could just go by your body's natural cravings for meat.

>> No.12907601

>>12907435
Have you looked into the environmental aspect of this debate? Meat eating is not sustainable for our planet and mankind.

>> No.12907669

>>12907601
Mandatory population controls will take care of that.

>> No.12907742
File: 100 KB, 590x700, 3de2cf0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12907742

>b12 is only found in animal products
What is mushrooms, beans, yeast, sea plants, and fortified foods such as plant milk, cereal, plant meat, monster energy drink?
You should take a multivitamin every day regardless of your diet. The average American has 8 vitamin deficiencies.
Any two plants together (rice and beans / spinach and onions / apples and bananas) are technically a complete protein. There is no medical record of a single amino deficiency outside of people with eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia.
If you ate nothing but carrots and were able to hit your TDEE, you would have all of the protein your body requires to function and extra to rebuild muscle.

All of these have been completely debunked time and time again, stop spreading misinformation.

Veganism is not about the health. Veganism is about reducing animal cruelty as much as humanly possible.

>Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

>> No.12907769

>>12907601
holy cope

https://youtu.be/JuZIJur8GSg

>> No.12907775
File: 1.22 MB, 2530x1360, crops global warming.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12907775

>>12907601
OP here. If those companies in California manage to make a really good meat substitute then I would definitely try it, as long as it's the same sort of cost as meat. If it's more expensive then forget it.

But anyway. Is it really not sustainable? Global warming is predicted to make currently-cold areas better for crop growth. Pic related, look at the green areas. Source is on the image, Nat Geo. And if we just use solar panels and electric cars then we'll be fine, right?

>> No.12907781

>>12907601
>Meat eating is not sustainable for our planet and mankind.

overpopulation is not sustainable for our planet and mankind. you would rather increase the world population and sacrifice meat and I would rather decrease or maintain world population as it stands and keep meat.

What makes your opinion any more valid than mine?

>> No.12907793

>>12907601
This.

And
>>12907742
This.

Don't believe the propaganda. Veganism is no problem at all.

>> No.12907797

Veganism is cancer. These people think animals are equal to humans, probably more so. There's nothing cruel about eating animals, life feeds on life. We kill just as many or more in the production of crops and those corpses are just thrown away, at least with cows and pigs every fucking cell is used.

>> No.12907801

>>12907793
Not all proteins are equal moron, they don't absorb the same.

>> No.12907802

>>12907742
>What is mushrooms, beans, yeast, sea plants
The Vegan Society THEMSELVES say that plant sources aren't sufficient for B12:
>The only reliable vegan sources of B12 are foods fortified with B12 (including some plant milks, some soy products and some breakfast cereals) and B12 supplements.
https://www.vegansociety.com/resources/nutrition-and-health/nutrients/vitamin-b12/what-every-vegan-should-know-about-vitamin-b12

>You should take a multivitamin every day regardless of your diet.
HAHAHAHA what a load of cope.

>Any two plants together (rice and beans / spinach and onions / apples and bananas) are technically a complete protein.
No mate. It depends on what they are and what amino acids they have - and plant sources have much, much lower amounts of protein compared to meat.

>All of these have been completely debunked time and time again, stop spreading misinformation.
AND YET YOU'RE CLAIMING MUSHROOMS AND BEANS ARE ADEQUATE FOR B12, WHEN THE VEGAN SOCIETY THEMSELVES SAY THAT'S NOT TRUE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

>> No.12907810

>>12907802
>quotes from >>12907435
>B12 is only found in animal products
You lost. Try again.

>> No.12907840

>>12907810
YOU'RE TRYING TO CLAIM THAT MUSHROOMS AND BEANS ARE ADEQUATE FOR B12 WHEN THE VEGAN SOCIETY THEMSELVES TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE WRONG

>The only reliable vegan sources of B12 are foods fortified with B12 (including some plant milks, some soy products and some breakfast cereals) and B12 supplements.
https://www.vegansociety.com/resources/nutrition-and-health/nutrients/vitamin-b12/what-every-vegan-should-know-about-vitamin-b12

ENJOY LOSING YOU FUCKING MORON

>> No.12907844

>>12907775
http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts
Some interesting statistics
Do note that one or a few of these are not reliable and come from non peer-reviewed source.

>> No.12907859

my parents simply raised me vegetarian, so i'm just used to not eating meat

>> No.12907893

>>12907797
Equal to that they shouldnt be killed or raped for your Big Mac, big guy

>> No.12907895

>>12907801
So what? Still no problem.

>> No.12907902

>>12907840
Learn to read you turd. You said B12 is only found in animal products. Anon rightfully called out that that's bullshit.

>> No.12907913
File: 175 KB, 1095x626, 874B7DE3-3871-4198-9731-2614AB70F39C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12907913

>>12907797
And no, we dont kill as much. Even then omnivorous which is a blend of the two would just add more deaths, dumbass

>> No.12907923

>>12907902
>It's only found naturally in foods from animal sources.
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/eat-well/the-vegan-diet/

LMAO SEETHE MORE YOU PATHETIC VEGAN FAGGOT

>> No.12907933

>>12907781
You’re admitting meat eating is a malign action. Why are you making a dichotomy? Overpopulation and meat are both bad. We can create methods to make our actions benign or neutral, there is no clean meat besides lab grown

>>12907801
Vague poorly supported generalization. Find the protein issue which isn’t remotely a first world problem

>> No.12907937

a billion animal deaths is worth it if it means one human doesn't have to suffer malnutrition via veganism

>> No.12907944

>>12907937
You seem to have a case of incelitis

>> No.12907950

>>12907435
>I do think we should be as humane to animals as possible
the strange thing about killing something is that no matter how humane or not it does not matter because once they are dead there is no consciousness to remember or know if there was suffering so it does not matter.

>> No.12907963

>>12907950
See a psychiatrist

>> No.12907965

>>12907963
I am one

>> No.12907970

>>12907950
I disagree. An animal that suffers a lot of pain still has to go through that suffering even if they are killed at the end of it.

By your logic, it would be okay to torture people. Because everyone eventually dies, at which point they won't remember the suffering, so it won't matter, right?

>> No.12907979

I'm not a vegan nor a vegetarian, but I have thought about only eating meat that I personally harvest. If I had the means to shoot a deer, or raise some chickens or pigs, and slaughter and butcher their carcasses myself, I would do so. I have a difficult time contrasting my love of animals with my consumption of mass produced meats, which are harvested from creatures that live in shit conditions and slaughtered en masse with no respect paid to the sacrifice the animal is making. Grocery store meat is just as bad as any processed food in my opinion.

I want to silently hide in a tree for hours, pwn a deer with a bow an arrow, track that thing down and slice and dice it. Or lovingly rear some chickens, ensuring they have proper medical care and ample space to do chicken things, then humanely murder them for their delicious protein. Fuck these gigantic corporate farms where they mistreat animals in pursuit of the bottom line. I would pay double or more for meats that are harvested from animals that are certified by a neutral third-party to have never been mistreated and have been afforded proper living conditions.

>> No.12907981

>>12907963
not an argument

>> No.12907987

>>12907970
correct

>> No.12907997

>>12907981
says who asshole

>> No.12908005
File: 59 KB, 750x500, 01 - IknVO3T.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908005

>>12907997

>> No.12908012
File: 41 KB, 366x550, 04 - 5mgxZFu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908012

>>12907601

>> No.12908021
File: 67 KB, 735x500, 12 - k5wsKfo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908021

>>12907944

>> No.12908024

>>12908005
Not the guy you replied to but I gave an argument that has not been responded to here: >>12907970

>> No.12908036

>>12908024
and I answered.
>>12907987

>> No.12908046
File: 70 KB, 765x951, 2c25967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908046

>>12907923
What's pathetic is your lack of self reflection after being blown the fuck out. Your loss will be archived for all of time, meatcuck.

>> No.12908053

>>12908046
how do you know if someone is catholic, mormon, or vegan?


They will tell you.

>> No.12908062
File: 43 KB, 640x480, vegon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908062

>>12907435

>> No.12908065
File: 83 KB, 421x423, vegan execute.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908065

>> No.12908099

>>12907435
I've been vegetarian for 3 years and vegan for almost another 3, and I haven't had any health issues or noticed any problems in that time. I've been eating healthier, lost weight, and my skin cleared up a lot.
I get no negatives for my life, and I get to know I haven't caused any suffering for any animals, and I make an impact on the environment.
I don't miss meat at all, not having had it for so long and educating myself on the industry has made me lose my desire to eat meat, but god does it smell good.

>> No.12908115

>>12908046
I love this. vegan dick suckers think they are smarter than everyone else. their lives revolve around sounding like a 15 year old smart ass. "dude, look it up!". nobody is afraid of facts. they just dont care.

>> No.12908172

>>12908005
>>12908021
Sorry, I dont conform to that childish nonsense. Looks like you lose

>> No.12908182
File: 72 KB, 638x479, 9E87D31F-EE6F-4FED-B36C-9FB8C68549A1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908182

>>12908012
Retard Alert: Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. And stating a fallacy without explaining why, and assuming a fallacy discredits an argument is an ad hominem, fallacy fallacy, red herring, and strawman

>> No.12908187

>>12908036
Ah good man, I assumed you disagreed with that other guy's position, but clearly that's a bad assumption. Pointing out flawed logic even for a position you agree with is good practice to be honest.

>> No.12908191

>>12908021
Also that’s not what I did, that’s you arguing from bad faith, poisoning the well, he and ironically using my alleged position of an ad hominem to discredit me.

>> No.12908206

>>12908182
I'm not him but you're the fucking retard mate. If you don't give evidence then your argument is non-existent, simple as that, fucking idiot.

>> No.12908207

Commonly overlooked is the dairy-only-diet, which is ethically, morally, and environmentally more superior and sustainable than both the veg*n and carnivory routes.

>> No.12908213

>>12907435
Tried out vegetarianism this summer, even supplementing what I needed to and being very active in making sure I got all my nutrients. And I did feel lighter, even better than when I ate meat at first. But eventually it started fucking with me and I felt far more lethargic and mentally unsound than I had eating meat. Now I just cut back on meat and I feel the best I ever have in my life

>> No.12908230

It's really not fucking hard to take a vitamin supplement. If you were diabetic would you just die because you couldn't be bothered to take your insulin?

>> No.12908243

>>12908115
Anon above destroyed you after you used a strawman. You can't even admit it to yourself. You have however came to the confusion of calling others 15 year olds, and it's self reflection.
You disgust me.

>> No.12908313

>>12908206
No it isn’t. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Say it without hand flapping. Not all arguments are evidence based. And why exactly are you not sperging about retard not actually addressing the argument with his own evidence? Calling it a fallacy doesn’t disprove the point. But then again you’re too much of a brainlet to grasp raw non-material philosophy.

>> No.12908317
File: 188 KB, 1125x623, 0C5A7114-9B57-49E4-B480-84C02169C00E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908317

>>12908207
Wrong on every account

>>12908213
You probably don’t even cook for yourself

>> No.12908385

>>12908313
If you haven't presented evidence you don't have an argument you fucking brainlet faggot moron.

>> No.12908395
File: 559 KB, 1080x1195, 1536037778117.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908395

Imagine this:

From all the things there are to life...
They choose to spend their time giving a fuck about animals eating animals. A natural phenomena. And how to stop it.

They are antinatural, antilife. Subverters of the universal norm. They are, may the gods forgive me for saying this, the christians of vegetables.

>> No.12908427

>>12908317
Yeah okay man totally don’t cook for myself and browse /ck/ every day

>> No.12908431

>>12907742
>Any two plants together (rice and beans / spinach and onions / apples and bananas) are technically a complete protein.
Even beans which are considered a "protein" only have like half the protein of meat. You're going to get too much fiber and carbs and if you completely rely on plants for protein, unless you start eating processed stuff. I eat lots of whole grains and vegetables anyway, because they're still healthy, but you can't really replace animal products with regular plant foods.

>Veganism is about reducing animal cruelty as much as humanly possible.
I don't think veganism will ever be more than a small percentage of the population. More people will probably accept lab-grown meat, which will also reduce animal cruelty.

>> No.12908438

>>12908385
Just because you repeated yourself doesnt make you right you stupid fucking faggot. Do you not understand not all arguments are that which involve evidence? Like the one you’re making right now dumbfuck? Even if it was one disputing evidence youd simply be making an argument without evidence which is still an argument RETARD

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You gonna bitch and moan about your fag party friend not providing disproving counter evidence? No? Jump into traffic then, nigger

>> No.12908441

>>12908427
You probably don’t. That or you’re fucking retarded. Or both. Vegetarian is stupid fucking easy. Literally any nutrient you think you need from meat is in dairy and eggs still

>> No.12908442

>>12908431
Who gives a fuck about protein? Are you a starving Sub Saharan African? You’re at no risk for being at a protein deficiency

>a "protein" only have like half the protein of meat. You're going to get too much fiber and carbs
And what?

>> No.12908445

>>12907893
>raped
what

>> No.12908448

>>12908445
Do you think they just hope farm animals fuck each other to get them pregnant?

>> No.12908465
File: 307 KB, 1300x2000, 1527790905379.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908465

>>12908442

>> No.12908510

>>12907435
Humanity is a disgusting ideal of the weak and foolish. Meat eating needs to be changed for our survival, and fuck the billions of animals and africans that need to be culled in the process.

>> No.12908537

>>12908465
That’s what I thought. Eat shit

>> No.12908555
File: 151 KB, 640x572, 1522912546870.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908555

YOU
WILL
EAT
THE
BUGS
AND
GRASS

>> No.12908563

Honestly as I get older I will avoid pork and beef and crustaceans and dairy as much as I can. You can of course get heart disease if you eat nothing but canola oil all day as a vegan, but reducing your meat and dairy intake in your 50s is not a bad idea. Coronary artery disease and atherosclerosis complications will hit you. Everyone is on a statin these days.

Take care of your health guys, I'm rounding in the ICU and lifelong steak and potatoes gives you a different last 10 years of your life than something that jack lalaine had. His 95 looks better than a lot of peoples 65-70.

>> No.12908573

>>12908563
But I love potatoes

>> No.12908583

>>12908563
keep your potatoes a little bit of it, ditch the steak

>> No.12908589

>>12908573
>>12908583
meant for him

>> No.12908597

>>12908589
Okay

>> No.12908606

>>12907913
Death is a death you faggot. Why do cows matter more than the countless bunnies, gophers, field mice, and squirrels killed by farming equipment?
>>12907944
You seem to own a vagina. Why are you not showing your pathetic tiny vegan tits?

>> No.12908609

>>12908606
Death is a death. So why do you want to maximize it by not being vegan you retard? Can your dumb ass read?

>> No.12908631

>>12907979
None of that shit is as romantic as you think it is. Lived my whole life fishing, hunting, and foraging. You start to appreciate the efficiency of factory farming when you realize that hunting doesn't mean you leave the forest with meat every hunting season.

>> No.12908707
File: 43 KB, 768x432, kinoeater.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12908707

>>12907742
You are mentally ill and probably a tranny. Go watch your Joey Stabstrong and Prick the vegan videos

>> No.12908968

>>12908395
The word "inhumane" for treating animals is too funny.

>> No.12909005

>>12908442
>You’re at no risk for being at a protein deficiency
I never said you're at risk for a deficiency, but that doesn't mean you're getting the optimal amount either. Some people will also have trouble getting enough iron without supplements.

>And what?
And it's bad for you, retard.

>> No.12909010

veganism is the gayest religion

>> No.12909012

>>12908395
Natural is not the same as good. Cancer is natural and most people are okay with stopping it from killing them. You're using the same argument as hippies and stoners.

>> No.12909070

>>12907435
Why mention vegetarians when you talk about vegans? Low IQ or what?

>> No.12909096
File: 60 KB, 450x370, december16_finding_rehkamp_fig01_450 px.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12909096

Why do people come to the conclusion that meat is bad if only a small minority of calories come from meat in the typical western diet? We eat so little meat as it is, why remove the last tiny bit of it?

>> No.12909331
File: 1.41 MB, 1300x1800, 1561928460003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12909331

>>12907435
>So I think veganism is a poor diet

That's a diplomatic way to say it.

>> No.12909854

>>12908438
>gives no evidence for their argument
Then you have no argument you fucking moron.

>> No.12909861

>>12909070
Because it's half way to veganism and is very much related you fucking moron.

>> No.12909886

>>12907742
>mushroom
>yeast
Those aren't vegan; fungi are not plants.

>> No.12909965

>>12907742
Even if the animal cruelty in meat production was a thousand times worse, I would still eat it every day and laugh at crybabies like yourself. Enjoy your sawdust burgers while your health slowly degenerates.

>> No.12909978

>>12908448
AI is not rape but it IS vastly safer when done by the correct people and controlled then letting the animals do it themselves and run the risk of injury

>> No.12910042

>>12908448
Its a lower species you fucking retard. Rape has no meaning to it. It feels no shame and carries no stigma.
>>12908609
Because whether it dies in nature or in a slaughter house means absolutely nothing in the end. It's still dead. The only difference is it either feeds the worms or it feeds me and since I happen to like meat I prefer it die in the slaughter house.

>> No.12910084

>>12907742
wait what, monster has b12?
that is incredibly based

>> No.12910328

>>12907601
We could just switch to eating vegans. Would decrease world population while eating methane producing herbivores. win win

>> No.12910354

>>12908182
the beef is more calorie dense and cow patties are a real actual factor no one cares to equate.

>> No.12910358

>>12909012
is cancer natural?

>> No.12910542
File: 157 KB, 1262x592, embarrassing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12910542

>>12907742
>Veganism is about reducing animal cruelty as much as humanly possible.
that will NEVER happen. all animals die.
in the wild all animals die a cruel death, whether by starvation, disease, or predation no animal lives to a ripe old age and just casually dies in it's sleep peacefully.

not eating meat does nothing to reduce animal cruelty they don't let animals go because you don't eat meat. if there are less meat eaters they just produce less cattle. ALL farm animals will be killed and eaten at some point.

you live in a world of fairy tales and unicorns.

>> No.12910546

>>12908563
yet you will still die

>> No.12910576

>>12907435
Why care about them? All vegans are little nigger faggots.

>> No.12910618

>>12910358
Yes. As your body cells multiplies they have the chance to make errors while mostly all the time your body catches this and kills the error cells, as you get older your body can't keep up with with these error cells. That's why they multiply like crazy and once they detach themselves from one part of the body well they travel down to the rest of the body and that's how you get cancer. I think of it as the older you get 80+ the body will get cancer.

>> No.12910665

>>12907435
I tried meat in my 20s and didn't care for it.
No moral reason. Just tastes like shit

>> No.12911100
File: 236 KB, 764x960, quuJpqU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12911100

Yeah, I started for health reasons.
Realized this >>12907601 at some point.
I really do love animals.
A lot of girls seem to like it that I date.

The protein, B12, etc. issues were just solved for me by eating a metric shit ton every day.

I don't really care to ever argue about it because it just turns into vegan virtue signals vs. meat-eating masculinity defenders.

>> No.12911106

>>12907435
A low protein diet is only really a problem for anyone trying to build a lot of muscle and for elderly.

>>12907902
There's some fermented stuff with significant amounts of B12 (the biologically active variants, not pseudo-B12). Including sauerkraut, but since it's not really an intended byproduct you can't rely on it.

>> No.12911132

>>12911106
There is nothing fermented that isnt pseudo B12

>> No.12911220

I get vitamin B12 from supplements and nooch. Protein from pea protein, rice protein and stuff like that. It's even cheaper than meat, but tastes like sand.
I still eat fish and sometimes meat, but I feel bad for the animals so I try to limit it.

>> No.12911234

>>12911132
All cyanocobalamin supplements are made by fermentation, so that is objectively wrong.

As for B12 in normal food products see "Biologically Active Vitamin B12 Compounds in Foods for Preventing Deficiency among Vegetarians and Elderly Subjects"

>> No.12911254

>>12909861
Didn't have to be rude about it. Besides, how is it related when vegetarians eat animal products such as dairy? It's kinda Low IQ to put vegetarian and vegan as the same thing when they are entirely different.

>> No.12911300

>>12909965
Vegan men live around 7.3 years longer on average.
Enjoy your extremely painful heart attack at 45 knowing that I will find you and fuck your fat wife, and kidnap your first born only to sell him/her to an Islamic slavetrade.
That's exactly what you deserve for abusing animals, faggot.

>> No.12911307
File: 65 KB, 1169x600, 1522299563412.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12911307

>>12909012
Everything we are now we owe to nature. Natural Selection. Is she a harsh mistress? Perhaps, but everything including your own mind and cognition is thanks to her. Thanks to nature we can experience "good" and "bad".

And I sure as hell experience a slice of bacon as "good", as does everyone whose brain hasn't been tampered by cultural marxism.

>> No.12911323

>>12911307
>t. gloryfing a naturalistic fallacy, ie a logical fallacy that is not, by intellectuals (not you) considered a valid argument

>> No.12911325

>>12911300
Why do you homosexuals act as if living past your 60s matters?
Do you enjoy being an old cripple that shits in a diaper and who must be taken care of? Quality>Quantity

>I will find you and fuck your fat wife, and kidnap your first born only to sell him/her to an Islamic slavetrade.
>dude killing animulz iz bad
>but I'm ok with people being raped, kidnapped and sold into slavery
Why is every vegan literally the same lol. You just hate humans.

>> No.12911328

>>12911300
vegans die younger, fact.

>> No.12911331

>>12911325
Health deteriorates. You lose health. Nobody instantly hits a given, predetermined age and shrinks into an old Asian lady.
Vegans will look 30 until they're 60, unlike meatcucks looking like their 50 at age 30.
It's almost like your argument is something an uneducated person would type.

>> No.12911334

>>12911331
vegans age faster

>> No.12911338

>>12911328
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
>vegan males tend to live 7.3 years and females 4.4 years longer than their gender counterparts in the general Californian population
Rekt

>> No.12911347

veganism is for slaves, fools and group-think virtue signallers.

>> No.12911349

>>12911334
Your opinion matters as much as an antivaxxer's

>> No.12911354

>>12911338
fake and gay, you slave, not even looking at carnivores, just fat amerimutts.

>> No.12911356

>>12911347
>t. tranny triggered by altruism
More buzzwords won't help you, tranny

>> No.12911360

>>12911349
you're a good slave, you enjoy taking the cock of authority up your ass, like a good obedient bitch slave.

>> No.12911363

>>12911354
The BMI was grouped and studied. The science is sound and peer reviewed.
I'm sorry that you didn't graduate from elementary school and cannot read English.

>> No.12911366

>>12911356
have fun with lower t and higher oestrogen soilent cuck

>> No.12911370

We are mammals who are meant to eat meat just like any other meat eating animal. We are just smart enough and just dumb enough to assume we shouldnt eat meat for a variety of reasons.

>> No.12911377

>>12911363
bla bla bla bla, muh studies, muh peer reviews, muh amerimutt diet. you have no sound mechanistic data

>> No.12911383

>>12911323
>t-this is not considered a valid argument b-by MUH SCHOLARS

Argumentum ad verecundiam

Now argue how "DUN EAT DA MEAT CUZ MUH ANIMALZ SUFFER" isn't an appeal to morality that can only exist in the brain of a prepubescent girl or a feminized soyboy.

Optional, argue how "eating things that have a central nervous system is not ok" isn't a subjective and arbitrary rule you want to impose on others. And once you managed to properly argue both points in a rational manner the final boss will be why should we care about animals feeling pain when in fact they feel less pain when killed by humans than when they are torn to shreds by other animals.

>> No.12911384

>>12911360
>authority
Yes anon, believe Big Ag and marketing. Believe what they tell you. Keep buying the most expensive foods, keep dying of heat disease and cancer in your 50s. Continue to line the pockets pharmaceutical companies and animal abusers. Big thinking on you!
Retard.
https://youtu.be/Og62hbNl794

>> No.12911390

>>12911384
good slave, remain in servitude to you big farma (grains) and big pharma master like all american cucks.

>> No.12911391

>>12911383
Nice strawman. Keep flat earthing and disagreeing with science, kiddo. Don't take your shots, they might give you heart disease!

>> No.12911405

>>12911384
i buy from a local farm, i dont support big corporations like you dumb vegan virtue signallers

>> No.12911408
File: 1.98 MB, 190x190, 1519780730958.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12911408

>>12911391
>not a single argument
>didn't answer to any point
>sassy sarcasm

Do I smell female brain?

>> No.12911411

>>12911384
have fun destroying your gut with anti-nutrients, enzyme inhibitors and plant toxins, slave.

>> No.12911412

>>12911408
Incelism everyone

>> No.12911429
File: 6 KB, 205x246, 1519775758380.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12911429

>>12911412
>thinks being involuntarily celibate exists when whores are cheaper than some fast food menus

Vegans manage to be more ridiculous than flat earthers.

If by any chance you are a "male", this pic is for you.

>> No.12911433

>>12911412
t. brain-dead pharma cocksucker

>> No.12911449
File: 711 KB, 1280x800, 1560107744237.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12911449

>>12911408
79% of vegans are female. It's a white girl starvation cult. The "men" who do join Veganism are on their own "gender rediscovery journey."

>> No.12911458

>>12911449
>t. incel

>> No.12911464

>>12911449
this. it's a first world religion for soulless, middle class whites who need a group to identify with and virtue signal in, as a covert way of expressing their insufferable superiority complexes. the rest are just mentally ill with existential depression and worries, like climate alarmist.

>> No.12911466

>>12911458
>t. impotent cuck

>> No.12911483
File: 828 KB, 1280x800, 1560111348724.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12911483

>>12911464
Vegans are also amazingly ironic and contradictory. Out of their mouths- they are constantly talking about "compassion compassion" but what really comes out of them is rage and hate.

>> No.12911497
File: 119 KB, 600x900, 1519341005612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12911497

>>12911449
Yeah it's being increasingly noticeable, whenever someone unironically says "incel" or just tries to be sarcasm-funny without addresing any point it just screams FEMALE to me.

>inb4 hmm, sweety? have sex

>> No.12911499

>>12911483
oh trust me i know, they're massive hypocrites, but it doesn't matter, because in their religion they're convinced they're right and just, whilst denying and ignoring anything that contradicts their world view.

>> No.12911512

>>12911483
they're angry and hateful because they're entitled (morally arrogant) and immature (scared of death and suffering).

>> No.12911525

I just want to cause less harm to animals. Taking a supplement becomes a habit, just like brushing your teeth. Getting enough protein is easy, just learn some good bean/lentil recipes.
Really once you've settled into it it doesn't feel like a big lifestyle change at all.

>> No.12911534

>>12911525
your still causing harm to animals, you just think you're causing less because you fell for PETA memes.

>> No.12911540

>>12911534
How am I not causing less?

>> No.12911569

>>12911540
>what is modern agriculture?
>what is pest control?
>what is shipping imports?
>what is 3rd world human labour?

one grass fed local fed cow can feed more people for less land area than any plant produce, with less pollution, less environmental damage and more nutrition.

>> No.12911595

>>12911534
vegans claim to be anti-speciesist (all animals equal), yet dont give a shit about the trillions of insects, rodents and small wildlife animals that are slaughtered as a result of plant agriculture, not to mention environmental destruction and soil depletion/erosion, which doesn't happen with pasture raised livestock that shit the nutrients back into the soil and live harmoniously with other wildlife, with exception of carnivores that can easily be scared away.

>> No.12911607

>>12911569
>>what is modern agriculture?
>>what is pest control?
>>what is shipping imports?
>>what is 3rd world human labour?
None of those are specific to veganism, and I try to avoid them as best as I can.
I doubt you could raise a cow on less land than what you could feed a human with. From what I've heard there's not nearly enough room on earth to feed the current meat demand with grass fed beef.

>> No.12911635

>>12911607
proof you know not the slightest about farming. cows eat GRASS, we cannot eat grass, we have to grow plants that deplete that take up more space for less calories, that deplete soil, especially since industrial agriculture.
>there's not nearly enough room on earth to feed the current meat demand with grass fed beef
even if that's true, by default that applies to plant agriculture as well.

>> No.12911672

>>12911635
What soyers don't get is that in certain latitudes only animal feed will grow, and then you need these animals to process that animal feed such as grass into edible milk and meat or you die from starvation.
>b-but just import vegetables!
Yeah, that won't harm the enviroment at all. Protip: Imports and exports account for the most co2 emissions and damage the enviroment way more than cow farts.

>> No.12911686

>>12911635
Do you have a source for claiming that grass fed is more land effective than growing food directly for humans? I don't believe you desu

>> No.12911689

>>12911595
>The meat shill autist who never sleeps
I really hope you have all your posts saved in a notepad or something

>> No.12911695

>>12911672
but they watched that one cowspiracy documentary on netflix bro, so they know what's up.

on a serious note, you're correct. they also dont know what regenerative farming is, where animals are used to heal the environment after over-farming of plants has completely depleted the soil.

>> No.12911708

>>12911686
i cant be arsed to get you "muh source", look yourself, or use common sense, which i know is hard if your a urbanite who's never seen how farming works.

>> No.12911710

>>12911689
cope, morally bankrupt, deluded fool.

>> No.12911726

>>12911686
Maybe because cows need to eat for large periods of time in those soils which indicates us that what's growing in there has no calorie density whatsoever and maybe that's because the soils doesn't have the proper chemical composition to grow something edible for humans in there?

Nah, it's bcuz dem nazi raysis meat eaters be keepin da cow down.

>> No.12911765

>>12911708
A quick googling seems to prove the opposite of your claim.

>>12911726
If the soil is the problem, why not let grain fed cattle graze on the land we're currently using to grow their grain? I suspect that it would still be much less efficient.

>> No.12911821

>>12911710
>1 "grass-fed" chicken nugget has been deposited on your account

>> No.12911827

>>12911708
>Mental parkour
Typical meat-shill autist behavior

>> No.12911847
File: 126 KB, 1024x768, 1567915822625.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12911847

>>12911765
"Grain fed cattle" is misleading, at best.

https://theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

>> No.12911852

>>12911821
back to vegan reddit, normie

>> No.12911855
File: 62 KB, 824x663, 1564872610751-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12911855

>>12911827
It's vegans who have to engage in extreme mental gymnastics to make their starvation cult even seem sane.

>> No.12911862

>>12911827
fuck off pharma-shill

>> No.12911876

>>12911855
veganism is a modern mental illness that appeals to deranged westerners

>> No.12911907

>>12911847
I'm not claiming that harvesting crops doesn't kill a lot of animals. But to sustain the current population, it seems like we have to do it. If I'm wrong in saying that there's not enough land to feed everyone with grass fed beef, please correct me.

>> No.12911965

>>12911855
>Same old pictures
I eat meat you hick but I see how it's not sustainable with that quality on a global scale. Your grass-fed mantra is top notch bullshit, organic agriculture use less pest control than cattle who shit up their environment with antibiotic laced dungs.
Eating red meat once or twice a week is well enough to sustain a balanced diet.

>> No.12911975

>>12911907
He won't

>> No.12912024
File: 318 KB, 1280x800, 1562365969711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912024

>>12911907
>I'm wrong in saying that there's not enough land to feed everyone with grass fed beef, please correct me.

Since when is it my responsibility to "feed everybody?" Basically everything you vegans say or post proves you are insane.

>> No.12912034

>>12911965
Who the fuck cares about it being sustainable?
Why should I have my life inconvenienced because people decided feed niggers in africa and have them breed like rabbits?
>I eat meat you hick
Your boyfriend's dick doesn't count.

>> No.12912036
File: 727 KB, 1280x800, 1563046738693.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912036

>>12911965
Like I said, everything you vegans say or do proves you are insane. Thank God you are at least exterminating yourselves.

>> No.12912046
File: 290 KB, 863x833, 1560091969495.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912046

>>12912034
Sorry, I didn't see you had already smacked that bitch down.

>> No.12912051

>>12912024
Since when is it your responsibility to give a shit about animal welfare, the environment, other people? It's isn't. But I care about all of those things, and because of that, I'm vegan.

>> No.12912060

>>12911907
You stand corrected, now go and support your local farmers

>> No.12912071

>>12912060
>You stand corrected
Bitch where? I don't live in Australia, where I live there's no grass for cattle to eat for at least half the year.

>> No.12912074

>>12912051
you're vegan because you wrongly think being so mitigates those problems, when it only makes it worse. you should support local farmers, not supermarkets and corps

>> No.12912077
File: 411 KB, 1317x1652, iq-and-skintone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912077

>>12912051
I care about animal welfare as much as not torturing animals myself. I care about the enviroment as much as what I do to it.

But I won't pay for the sins of those who breed and feed niggers with handouts in africa making them the soon to be 50% of the world population, I won't eat bugs for them. I won't eat grass for them.

I will never allow myself to be inconvenienced by the byproducts of cultural marxist mental illness.

Reduce the population and stop making people live in 1 sqf and eat bugs or leaves. STOP FEEDING USELESS RETARDED THIRD WORLDERS.

>> No.12912084

>>12907933
By this line of logic having sex is a malign act you retard

>> No.12912087

>>12912074
>you should support local farmers
I have never claimed not to.

>> No.12912092

>>12912071
In that case, theres nothing you can do. If the land cant support grass, it cant support plant agriculture, so you need imports

>> No.12912098

>>12912077
Absolutely based and uncucked

>> No.12912107

>>12912087
If you live somewhere with abundent local regenerative plant agriculture, good for you.

>> No.12912114

>>12912092
Well instead of growing grains for the cows to eat in the winter, we could skip the cows altogether and I could eat those grains. Or potatoes, beans, whatever, you get it.

>> No.12912123

>>12907775
>And if we just use solar panels and electric cars then we'll be fine, right?

lmao

>> No.12912124

you guys are all so fucking stupid jesus christ

>> No.12912125

>>12912114
Or you could feed them hay like pastoral farmers do, and eat those things as well if you want to

>> No.12912129

>>12912114
Well, why don't you eat corn for a year and come back to tell us how it went?

>> No.12912130

>>12907742
>You should take a multivitamin every day regardless of your diet. The average American has 8 vitamin deficiencies.

people taking multivitamins have higher all-cause mortality.

>> No.12912136

>>12912125
But that would kill both the cows and the animals being killed during the harvest of the hay.

>> No.12912141

>>12907742
kek, you american slaves

>> No.12912143
File: 83 KB, 636x416, 1449233645382.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912143

>>12911363
based

>>12911377
<

>> No.12912147

>>12912136
lol, ok brainlet

>> No.12912150

>>12912143
epic pic, link to subreddit you found it at?

>> No.12912155

>>12912077

here's the real redpill, ready?
as soon as you feed them, they'll have fewer kids.
if you have barely anything fucking and putting kids on the world gives you a way to earn more.
as soon as they are fed and educated they stop fucking as much. it's why we have the problem of reduced birth rates in every western nation, people are too busy learning and working to make kids.

>> No.12912157

I'm part-time vegetarian.
I only eat red meat on Sunday and only eat fish and chicken (and other lean meats) on Wednesday and Friday.
Rest of the time I only eat eggs and drink milk.

>> No.12912160
File: 32 KB, 597x662, 1444156647405.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912160

>>12912150

>> No.12912162
File: 8 KB, 218x231, 1444129855360.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912162

>>12911377

>> No.12912165

>>12912155
cringe and factually incorrect

>> No.12912174

>>12912165
"For example, an education reform in Kenya that increased the length of primary education by a year resulted in increased female educational attainment, and delayed marriage and fertility."
https://blogs.worldbank.org/health/female-education-and-childbearing-closer-look-data

https://www.popcouncil.org/research/women-as-agents-in-fertility-decision-making-australia18701910

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6386713/

"Results: According to the World Bank report in 2016, the female literacy rate in South Asia has increased from 45.5% in 2000 to 57.0% in 2010 while a decreased trend of total fertility rate (i.e., number of children born per woman) was observed from 6.0 in 1960 to 2.6 in 2014."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6054002/

honest shit. I dislike my money going away too, but if it keeps them out of my country and not fucking like rabbits, that's the better way.

>> No.12912180

>>12911672
more than 70% of all grass fed beef in the us is imported from other countries. and they're the second largest soy exporter in the world. seems like they'd be better off vegan

>> No.12912182

>>12912051
The thing you have to realise about the rabid anti-vegan carnists on this board when you present the fact of carnism unsustaintability is they're incel virgins w/o any hope of producing spawn. The future of the planet is meaningless to them. They won't have any skin (DNA) in the game when the shit hits the fan.

>> No.12912197

>>12912182
As usual a vegan comment is 100% opposite of the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsxnezDOPHw&app=desktop

>> No.12912203

>>12912197
>all x are y
>wrong, because this z is also y

>> No.12912214

>>12911635
In Europe grassland used for cows is almost all arable.

All plants deplete soil ... not shitting where the cows we eat graze significantly accelerates mineral depletion. Rangeland depletion is inevitable, all grazing is overgrazing with an open nutrient cycle.

>> No.12912238

>>12912155
Absolutely retarded and the opposite of what is happening. Before white handouts in africa, african population was stable and self-sustaining, after that they started reproducing like rabbits because that's what happens when you give free food and medicine to any fucking animal. And then their population surplus comes to europe to keep living out of welfare.
>>12912174
So basically proof that feminism = extinction in the long term. And not relevant as of now since they won't ever get to our level before we are wiped out due to not reproducing and then without whitie's guidance africa will revert back to what it was pre white meddling.

You are either ignorant or delusional.

>> No.12912250

>>12907601
If you eliminate the third world by isolation, quarantine, sterilization, genocide or other means, meat and farming is perfectly sustainable and western countries, Japan, Chile and Argentina are at healthily stabilizing populations compared to their natural resources. These countries are also increasingly using more environmentally friendly means of energy as well. I'm sick of the socialists, media and ngo's trying to tell us that it's our job to fucking take care of the rest of the world.

>> No.12912256

>>12912174
Nice speed search kid, got any more cherry pickings?

>> No.12912261

>>12912174
There's nothing you can do to keep them out, it's all organised top down

>> No.12912267

>>12912180
kek sucks to be a burger

>> No.12912272

>>12912174
>let's solve a problem we created by giving them money giving them more money
>somehow it makes more sense than just closing the border and stop giving them money

Please never open any business. Or manage any finances whatsoever, get yourself a caretaker.

>> No.12912336

>>12912256
it's like common knowledge at this point, dear. I cant help that you hate niggers so much you'd rather cut your nose to spite your face.

>> No.12912347

>>12912272
no one except amerifats think "hurr give them money". Invest it in products and infrastructure, make them work. Look at China what they're doing with Africa atm.
Starvation and shit only worsens the problem. You dont see western nations breeding this much, it's because we have it good and dont NEED the kids. Which is an issue in itself, but if we dont reduce their offspring this way, they will overtake us.

>> No.12912350

>>12912261
>it's all organised top down
ye top down like the bombs amerifats threw on the middle east for decades and made millions of niggers flee their countries to us in europe. fuck you too, thanks.

>> No.12912352

>>12911449
men commit 90% of the crime. Why would you care about what they think?

>> No.12912353

>>12912347
correct

>> No.12912361

>>12912350
also correct

>> No.12912416
File: 33 KB, 645x729, 1514434335188.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912416

>>12909886
>veganism means eating only plants

>> No.12912558

>>12912347
Yes, don't invest in white people and white countries, invest in nigger 60iq shit that can't figure out farming yet. Infrastructure? You kidding? Google up the horror that the chinese go through to make them """""""""work"""""""".
And of course if we don't give them money and let them starve, they will overtake us. Are you retarded? Literally braindead? Niggers that were still in stone age paleolithic with a few stone tools will overtake us if we make them starve? We need to reduce their offspring by make them as comfortable as the first world, investing in them, ignoring the shitload of problems we have, OR THEY WILL OVERTAKE US.

After seeing what you wrote I respect down syndrome people a bit more, at least they aren't this retarded.

>> No.12912604

>>12912352
Women commit 100% of the abortions. Why should I give a fuck about their opinion on the morality of killing animals

>> No.12912615

>>12912347
Go watch Empire of Dust if you want to see how that's working for the Chinese. Only a BBC loving Eurofag would think it's smart to waste money building infrastructure in Africa of all places.

>> No.12912627

>>12907435
Vegans hate humanity, they want all humans dead and for animals to "regain the earth" or whatever. Most vegans support abortions, etc.

>> No.12912636

>>12912267
You can get locally grass fed beef but why? There is literally no difference in the taste

>> No.12912646

>>12912636
oh dear, we have a tastelet, im sorry for your disability

>> No.12912709

>>12912250
We're still massively reliant on fossil phosphorous.

In fact we can't recycle worth shit period. Even stuff which is supposed to be easy to recycle like copper creates an inferior product after recycling, compared to virgin copper from mineral deposits.

>> No.12914130

>>12912416
>veganism means eating what i arbitrarily define as vegan
Sound about right for you veggiefags. Fucking idiots all of you.

>> No.12914202

>seething meat shills
kek

Not a vegan, but you guys are seriously pathetic.

>> No.12914294

>>12914130
it's anything other than animals or animal products

>> No.12914312

>>12912250
>Ruin the world buy colonizing it, digging everything from it, scraping its ressources to the bedrock, implementing western consumerist way of life and building ethnic tensions purposedly
>Allows to maintain a somewhat preserved West.
>REEEEEEE why can't these nignogs and chingchongs take care of their own countries REEEEEEEEEE

>> No.12914333
File: 53 KB, 507x361, 7261152739029.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12914333

>>12914294
Why do you vegans include fungi though when you're not supposed to? A mushroom is no more a plant than a cow is.

>> No.12914586

Reminder vegans are niggers.

>> No.12914799

>>12914333
they pick and choose what has sentience and what doesn't.

>> No.12914827

>>12911300
>men

>> No.12914941

Some of your reasons are why I'm only part time vegan.
I rather eat some eggs every other week and even meat two or three times a year than relying on supplements. And since I eat not much eggs and meat I can buy the highest quality stuff from animals that were allowed a healthy lifestyle and diet and therefore don't need supplements themselves.

Protein and iron doesn't seem to be a problem as long as your diet is diverse enough and you live and average life without pregnancy or intense physical activity.
But since a friend of mine once got an iron deficiancy as soon as he switched to meat only once a week I guess that might vary from person to person or your intestines need some time to adapt to get the most out of your diet.

>> No.12914963

>>12907742
>What is mushrooms, beans, yeast, sea plants, and fortified foods such as plant milk, cereal, plant meat, monster energy drink?
I'm vegan but stop telling lies. The type of B12 found in plant foods isn't actually absorbed by humans and in fact blocks the absorption of proper B12, and the rest of those just have B12 supplements added. Also, what beans and plant meat contain b12?
>If you ate nothing but carrots and were able to hit your TDEE, you would have all of the protein
That's also false

>> No.12915037

>>12914963
>I'm also vegans
Liar
Nutritional yeast's B-vitamin complex is highly bioavailable and two tablespoons is mpre than twice your B1 and around 100% DV B12

>> No.12915055

>>12907742
>You should take a multivitamin every day regardless of your diet
Imagine being this much of a brainwashed pea brain mental midget

>> No.12915058

>>12915037
Not wanting people to harm themselves and swear off veganism due to that doesn't make me a liar, it makes me responsible. Having to take supplements doesn't mean veganism no longer can be done, it just means you have to take supplements. When I was younger I followed the mainstream vegan advice of only getting my B12 from cereal, soy milk and nutritional yeast because a supplement was "overkill" and I ended up with an extreme B12 deficiency. I'd rather not have anyone else suffer that same fate just to make this lifestyle sound more pure and natural.

On a side note you might want to go check your sources before parroting them in the most self righteous manner possible. B12 is ADDED to nutritional yeast, not magically present by default.

>> No.12915061
File: 334 KB, 1500x844, steamed-mussels-with-wine-and-saffron-mscs108_horiz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12915061

Ethical vegan anons, why are you not enjoying yourself a few delicious mussels or oysters every once in a while?

If you don't eat meat/fish because they feel pain/emotions, why don't you eat mussels, oysters or scallops?
They are the closest "animal" to a plant, no pain receptors no brain no nothing, they are literally just a functioning nervous system and nothing else. And farming any of them is highly sustainable and safe with practically zero danger of ruining the eco system, farming them is actually highly beneficial for the environment because of their filtering of the water.
Packed in protein, minerals, B12 vitamins, omegas, basically perfect food for a vegan. If morals are the only thing why you are a vegan then there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't eat them.

>> No.12915069

>>12915061
I agree they're ethically fine to eat, they just taste repulsive.

>> No.12915070

>>12907601
Blow it out your ass, veganigger

>> No.12915075

>>12915069
Imagine having taste this bad

>> No.12915081
File: 1.23 MB, 2132x1016, 1563329573775.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12915081

>>12915061
Please don't give the vegan/antifas any ideas that would improve their health. I prefer they all starve themselves, get as sick as possible, and die early.

>> No.12915082

>>12915069
Same here

>> No.12915098

Carnivore bitches are delicious (mmm)
Not too vicious (mhm)
I don't wanna wash no dishes (mm mm)
I bring the meat up on the beat (eat me baby)
There's no carbage in my kitchens (teach me baby)
That garbage I'm ditchin' (impeach me baby)
Cause the meat up in my kitchen's firin' up the heat in my metabolism
I think I might skeet skeet skeet skeet along to the meat beat
This is meat rehabolism
Sync'd to the mother lovin' beat of this song
It's fat-adapted fab-o-lism
Try a little dabble-ism
With yo mother or yo sister man I bring the meat up all night long in conversation
All across the nation and on every street
To the beat of this song yeah I fire up your grill and bring the heat
With yo daughter I'ma feed her meat until she tweet about it
I think she might tweet tweet tweet tweet along to the meat beat
You don't need to bring the heat about it

I see you creepin'
Don't ever doubt it
Peep-peepin' along
While I'm mother lovin' bone in raw discussion 'tryna educate
You’re bakin' sweet cakes in the oven?
Watchin' feet pornicate?
What about the babymakin’?
No carbs it ain't complicate
I bring the beef and the bacon
For all the lambs
My teeth like percussion
I don't spread no jams
The meat that I masticate
Spreadin' like my dope jams
Keeps me off my tater-tate

Straight trippin' on mind boggled JP lobsta ethics
You's a blind goggled sucka' G
Now I'm dippin' with all 'ya hos and tricks
Meat mobsta on my flow I'm on my death mix
For my homies in the Carnivore Clan
I'll lend your girl a hand and teach her more and more
She can listen to my feature while she eat'cha

justmeat.co

>> No.12915116
File: 74 KB, 1019x600, 1560112155527.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12915116

>>12915098

>> No.12915133

>>12907435
Call yourself a "carnivore" is the equivalent of calling yourself a "cis het male".

>> No.12915137

>>12914333
nothing in Animalia, bro

>> No.12915417

>>12915058
B12 is ADDED to meat, dairy, etc because current farming practices are sanitary and B12 is found in the soil. Retard. Also yeast naturally produces B12 and it is NATURALLY in nutritional yeast
Check your sources falseflagging antivegan.

>> No.12915431
File: 50 KB, 795x454, 1548684642943.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12915431

>>12915417
Damn you're right, that is why vegans are so healthy I guess...

>> No.12916709

>>12915431
>posted the same pic twice
Do you print these and cover your walls with them?

>> No.12916744

>>12915417
You're so fucking stupid it hurts. I can only determine you yourself are an anti-vegan shill set out to make vegans look as unbalanced and hysterical as possible.

No, B12 supplements are not added into milk and meat products. In some countries (which I'm not a part of) B12 is added to the feed of cows because factory farming is so unnatural. That doesn't mean you can't find B12 in raw meat any more. You can't be this dumb.

>> No.12916766

I don't eat cow and sheep and shit becuase it looks gross and I find it unappetizing. People consider that vegetarian for some reason.

>> No.12916869

>>12914963
>The type of B12 found in plant foods isn't actually absorbed by humans
With proper control of the processing parameters they could make Tempeh and Sauerkraut (and some other fermented stuff) with sufficient B12 to reliably replace supplements.

A very few algae contain active B12, but the only one easily available (laver) is very high in iodine and is not the safest thing to eat too frequently. Would be nice if Dulse had it too, but it doesn't.

A very few mushrooms contain active B12, but not in sufficient amounts to realistically replace supplements.

>> No.12916969

>>12916869
Stop misrepresenting information. IT only makes veganism and vegans looks bad.

https://veganhealth.org/vitamin-b12-plant-foods/

>> No.12917085

>>12916969
The biologic availability of B12 from Laver was determined both with chromatography and by actual testing on B12 deficient rats.

The type of B12 from Tempeh/Sauerkraut/Mushrooms was asserted comparing against biological active species with chromatography (after concentration with an immunoaffinity column).

I wouldn't recommend trying to avoid B12 supplements, but some people always are going to do it any way. Eating Tempeh and other fermented soy products, Sauerkraut and Nori is the most likely way not to die.

>> No.12917158
File: 67 KB, 400x400, 1548685504827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917158

>>12916709
No but some variation of this is what you see in the mirror.

>> No.12917180
File: 57 KB, 480x360, 10 - D04Rnjt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917180

>>12908182

>> No.12917203
File: 156 KB, 432x240, beanswastik.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917203

>>12908182
you are about as pointless as a bean swastika.

>> No.12917236

>>12917085
Humans are not rats and extensive testing has shown that they cannot properly absorb the form of B12 present in plant food. It simply isn't possible unless the food has been contaminated by another source ie feces during processing. Stop misrepresenting information to try to make veganism look more pure. It's completely immoral and the more you attempt to gaslight omnivores into veganism like this, the more people question the moral integrity of veganism. I'm sure you're quite aware in what ways you're misrepresenting and think it's justified if it makes omnivores feel safer about veganism, but all it will do is cause people to distrust vegans and swear off the diet for good when they invariably become ill.

You HAVE to supplement B12 as a vegan. All the seaweed and mushrooms in the world will do you no good. You WILL get ill if you don't do this. I think it's sick you're fine with facilitating this.

>> No.12917243
File: 75 KB, 750x519, different.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917243

>>12907435

>> No.12917268
File: 51 KB, 460x595, no one gives a fuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917268

>> No.12917578
File: 104 KB, 1009x748, proof by example aka gatis aka toothless.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917578

>>12917158
>Toothless the Antivegan Retard thinks his pictures from a bald flatearth lowbrow's youtube mean anything

>> No.12917582

>>12911464
On average vegans are more likely to be poor and consumption of meat goes up as income increases.

>> No.12917611

>>12915061
The verdict is still out on whether or not there is ANYTHING going on in terms of pain, so I think it is better to be safe than sorry. For my omegas I take algae oil.

>> No.12917957
File: 84 KB, 250x186, Coco_jumbo_prof.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917957

Artificial meats seems to be on the horizon, I'd suspect it to appear in the shelves by 2025.

I'm not a vegan, I love meat more than anything, but I'm not gonna lie - I would be down to switch to artificial meat permanently but there's a criteria that has to be met.
>accessibility
>has to taste like meat
>has to look like meat
>has to have all the nutrients one gets from meat
Also, the pricing needs to be comparable. Fake meat is insanely expensive at the moment since they don't mass produce them and it's being experimented on. I'd be down to be vegan if all of these become true one day.

>> No.12918413

>>12907435
The adequate intake for protein is 0.36g/lb/day and it's easy to get a complete amino acid profile by eating a variety of whole plant foods. An excessive protein intake, especially when it comes from meat and eggs, is actually harmful. Search "TMAO heart disease".

Of all the criticisms against the vegan diet, the fact they don't get enough high-quality protein is not one of them.

>> No.12918808

I make gravy out of Bovril (think marmite/vegemite) yeast extract.
Tastes just as good as any gravy I've had in the past made with meat juices.
I feel much better being a vegan and I like that I'm not harming animals.

>> No.12918931

>>12917957
Not vegan but what’s the point of posts like these? I see them all the time. You’d switch to not killing animals as soon as you wouldn’t have to sacrifice anything for it. Like yeah no shit

>> No.12918933

There is no end time here on this hell rock.
Eat the meat, be vulnerable, fart in the wind and sniff it. Dismiss all that insults your soul. Just be kind and enjoy being alive.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action