[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 1.24 MB, 480x854, 1562448393114.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12606016 No.12606016 [Reply] [Original]

Buffet horror stories thread?

I went to an all you can eat breakfast buffet and a dude was casually standing in line and dipping his toast in the scrambled egg tray, taking a bite and then doing it over and over again.

>> No.12606027

>>12606016
Don't have any horror stories because I'm not american.

>> No.12606028

>>12606016
one time i was at a buffet. it was horrible. fat people and niggers everywhere fighting over crab legs and mudbugs

>> No.12606995

Worst buffets are in places like Vegas or Reno during the vacation seasons when Chinese and jap tourists flood and have zero fucking manners regarding anything.

>> No.12607386

This one's a good one from the memory box:
>Be me, 17yo high school student
>Be at an Asian buffet grill restaurant with my boomer dad for his birthday
>He lived in Thailand as a kid, and they had something at this restaurant that he hadn't eaten in 40 years
>He was hyped as fuck for it for a couple of weeks
>he had us both wear really nice suits even though it was a semi-casual restaurant
>We go there, and start off with that "well they did their best" kind of sushi from vietnamese asian restaurants as an appetiser
>Suddenly, a horde of about ten tards, a supervisor, and two people who I presume are wranglers enter the restaurant
>Oh no
>They made reservations, and the only reason the owners let those freaks in because the organisers paid double the price for everybody's buffet access fee
>Tards start acting like usual tards
>Nothing too bad yet, and my dad just ignores it, making a quiet joke to me about something, I can't remember exactly what
>We get some more food, and by the third or fourth course I decide to have that stuff he was hyped about, I think it was some kind of grilled shark meat dunked in broth
>My Dad takes his first couple bites
>He seems as happy as a child
>fat Tard walks over
>Starts harassing my dad
>I don't want to have him deal with this on his birthday
>I block the fat tard and try to push him away from my dad
>Tard rage
>Tard brawl, rest of them join in
>My arm gets broken
>My dad knocks one of the tards out
>Cops show up
>Everybody involved gets arrested
>One of the tards gets tazed
>Dad and me were let go on account of self defense
>Supervisor had to pay for our meal and my hospital bills

Shit was wild

>> No.12607396

>>12607386
This was one of the least interesting stories I've ever read on this website. Please don't post again.

>> No.12607404

>>12607386
I can empathise. My wife and I went out for a spontaneous meal about a week ago and two tards and their wranglers showed up. One of the tards spent twenty minutes howling like a dog. It was awful.