[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 1.62 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_3015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12534442 No.12534442 [Reply] [Original]

It's not the most flattering picture, so it probably looks gross too, but this shit is delicious:

Get some frozen chicken-nuggets (mine looked like letters of the English alphabet, but it doesn't matter once you're done with them, so any variety will do).

Bake them as directed while boiling water and a half-stick of butter.

As you do this, prepare a skillet with olive-oil (maybe a couple of tablespoons at most).

You'll also need to have gotten some cheese-and-shells (which is usually white cheese, but if it's not, that's okay too; velveeta and shells would actually be amazing for this, so you really can't fuck it up), so go back in time and have done that, along with picking up some garlic, white onion, and cilantro, along with sour cream (trust me; it's better than milk - don't let the package lie to you) and some chunky salsa.

You'll also need to have had some Himalayan Pink Salt, cracked black pepper, and Ajinomoto (MSG), if you really want to exactly duplicate the recipe, but this is getting really anal-retentive, so here's the deal:

(1/2)

>> No.12534464

>>12534442

(2/2)

Pour the shells in the boiling water-butter mixture, and increase the heat until it's at a roil.

While this increase in temperature is occurring, you'll mince the garlic, onion, and cilantro, then sprinkle it with Himalayan Pink Salt and Ground Black Pepper. Again, like I'm pretty sure any salt would do, but you never know which details matter, really.

By the time you toss it in the pan which you had prepped with olive oil (it should pleasantly sizzle when you put in the ingredients, and if it doesn't, then you should turn up the heat), your nuggets should be about half-done and probably ready to turn (I don't know if they all require that step, but mine did).

Continue until your shells are cooked to the appropriate density, and then drain them as you take the nuggets out, all the while attending to the skillet with a stir of a wooden spoon (if it's teflon, that is).

Add about a half-cup of sour cream after pouring in the powder mixture from the box of your shells-and-cheese, and stir like a tasmanian devil after adding a decent amount of MSG.

Then chop up all your nuggets into a mince and toss them into the skillet.

Mix all the ingredients around, and then add them to the pasta.

Add a couple slices of American cheese, or maybe another if you want. Mixing whites and yellows is delicious.

Toss in some Cholula or your hot sauce of preference.

You will not regret this experiment.

>> No.12534467

>>12534464

Don't forget the chunky salsa.

>> No.12534490

It's basically a casserole that you make in a pot, but the crispy batter of the nuggets makes for a delightful counterpoint to the soft carbohydrate of the pasta shells, and the juicy pink mist of whatever the fuck chicken nuggets are is the perfect mediator between them, as the soft cheese-sauce sort of seeps into all of it along with all the spices.

I mean, yeah, it's probably prison food, but fuck me if that means it's not delicious.

>> No.12534493

>>12534490
>fuck me if that means it's not delicious

...or if it does. I can't really tell at this point.

>> No.12534804

OP what the fuck?

>> No.12534842

>>12534804

No regerts; it's actually delicious.

If it's not, then I guess de gustibus non desputandum est.

But if you haven't tried it, you don't know.

>> No.12534859

>>12534464
this sounds exactly like NEET food

>> No.12534864
File: 590 KB, 693x907, mad birb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12534442
Second sentence in and I am already angry

>> No.12534868

>>12534804
>>12534842

Of course, I guess I really want to eat your brain.

I want your body to cease so I can control it.

Whomever's body you can imagine fitting this statement is adequate to conjure it, but I suspect that every human being has this problem.

It's sort of an illness, I guess, but you'll never get over it.

You'll just keep falling towards it, like a center-point of gravity that you don't know how not to fall towards.

You own your own body, but that's all.

Others sure do tug at your heartstrings, though.

In theory, there's one who you might control to the point where they do what you want, and you're in heaven.

That would be really cool.

Until that point, you just have to suffer the hell of solitude.

It sucks, definitely, but it's not the end.

Even when you fucking wish it were; it's not the end.

So just assume that better days are in the future.

There's not really much more you can do, is there?

>> No.12534878

>>12534859
>NEET food

Interesting. NEET food. What does that even mean?

NEET is Non-Employed, Educational, or Technologically applied, right?

That's probably most people when it comes right down to it.

What is the point of being a human?

Can you define it?

Are we supposed to produce something for something not human?

If so, what is it? And it not, then what other humans are we supposed to be producing what for?

Is it food? Are we food? Then what? When we're eaten and there's nothing left to enjoy of us - then what?

>> No.12534903

>>12534442
op wtf is wrong with you just make normal pasta

>> No.12534904

>>12534878

The fact is that humans have no natural enemy.

There is nothing you can't outsmart, but eventually you just run into another who has something you don't, and you don't know what it is, and they can't explain it either, and you're just jealous of them for having it, and fucking life sucks for a while.

They probably have nothing for you to blame them for, and if they do, then you're gonna be really sure to note it.

Life, I guess, is just a really shitty place to be, and the best you can hope for is a tasty meal.

Pleasure is pleasure, I guess, even if what you want has nothing to do with what you have.

I'm not able to explain it, though. I should be asleep, after all.

But since I'm not, I really want to just destroy this universe.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>> No.12534918

>>12534442
I thought that was larvae from the thumbnail. I've a feeling they're delicious.

>> No.12534923

>>12534903

Whatever is wrong with me is wrong with me.

There's always new pasta to be made, though.

Any kind you can imagine that hasn't been made before.

None of it's really "normal," though.

Everything is pasta.

If you can describe what "normal" is, then you win the game, though.

Go for it. I'll be honest if I don't disagree.

>> No.12534941

>>12534923

>>12534918

If you have to eat larvae, then I guess all I can hope is that they're delicious.

I've only ever eaten mealworms, and I was too drunk to be able to tell if they were actually tasty.

>> No.12535007
File: 2.30 MB, 640x640, yummy.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12534442

>> No.12535022

>>12534904
>>12534878
>>12534868
Am I witnessing a schizo-poster in the wild?

>> No.12535029

>>12534442
>>12534464
tl;dr

>> No.12535133

>>12535022
It's a cognitohazard. Don't read the whole thing.

>> No.12535153

>>12535133
Yeah definitely a psychic trap, luckily I caught it before I read too far. Close one.