[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 76 KB, 600x1025, 1541146819995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12504990 No.12504990 [Reply] [Original]

Talk to transform is the latest way to shit post. Let's see what it knows about cooking.

https://talktotransformer.com/

>> No.12504994
File: 17 KB, 659x278, 1549286305915.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:

1. Start by softening 8 tablespoons of butter. After softened, add the butter mixture and then stir until light and fluffy. You will need about 3/4 to 1/2 cup of the melted butter mixture to create the cookie dough. If you want to be more adventurous, you can also use the remaining melted butter with the cookie dough and then coat with powdered sugar/vanilla extract.

2. You can then add or adjust the baking powder or chocolate chips.

3. Bake the cookies for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. The cookies should be flaky under the edge and not hard when cut through the toothpick. Cool cookies for 3-5 minutes before cutting.

How Can I Make Chocolate Covered Cone Pancakes? You can start by mixing the melted butter with the confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a medium bowl until well combined, stirring constantly. Add the cooled chocolate chips to the softened butter mixture and mix until completely combined.

You can then add the cooled chocolate chips by pouring them into a 9 x 13 or 9 x 9 pan and coating the edges of the pan with plastic wrap.

It's best to heat the coconut oil in a skillet or wok over medium high heat, stirring often, until it just begins to smoke.

>> No.12504998
File: 17 KB, 690x250, 1537896652622.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fried Chicken Recipe:

Take 4 lbs of chicken quarters and carve them into thighs and drumsticks.

Stuff the chicken with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of corn syrup, 1 1/2 cups of flour, 3 cups of chicken broth and your choice of chicken seasoning. Make sure you add enough liquid to submerge the chicken and to seal it between each layer of broth. Place the chicken in a large pot of salted water.

On medium high heat boil up enough chicken broth for 4.5-5 hours. The chicken will start to soften and the sugar and corn syrup can also be added to help it cook down to the desired consistency.

Once finished simmering the soup, pour it over your chicken mixture and cover it in a lid. Place it in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours or overnight.

While the chicken is still cooking, prepare your brown rice. Drain a large pot of rice and add it to a small saucepan with a couple inches of water.

Add 4 cups of brown rice to the bowl of a large saucepan with your brown rice mixture and bring to a simmer. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours or until the rice mixture is tenderly coated with the rice.

When you're ready to use, make your sauce and place the skillet filled with simmering rice in the microwave for 15 seconds

>> No.12505003

>>12504998
>Cook over medium heat for 3 hours or until the rice mixture is tenderly coated with the rice

>> No.12505005

>>12504998
>Stuff the chicken with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of corn syrup
DO AMERICANS REALLY?

>> No.12505011
File: 17 KB, 638x267, 1530862043756.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Macaroni and Cheese Recipe:

Take 1 lb of mild cheddar cheese and add it to a pot of warm milk. Then add 1 cup of diced onions and 5 cups of sliced tomatoes (or any combination of the two).

Bring the two ingredients together in a bowl and set on low heat for 10 minutes (or until the cheese is melted).

After 10 minutes the cheese should start to come together. Add 2 more cups of water if you must, and cook for 5 minutes.

Add the remaining 1 cup of milk and mix well.

Strain, then top with the cheese and tomato mixture.

Now it's ready to serve.

Crispy Chicken Cakes Recipe:

I think I might have to write the perfect recipe for casseroles! I think I will have to take a step back and try different combinations at this point. But I may just let you know that this is the best recipe I've ever seen!

Now that's a casserole recipe you don't want to miss!

A few other things I love about this recipe:

We used boneless, skinless chicken breasts which were very tasty in this recipe.

Pour one cup of all purpose flour into a small bowl or food processor and just combine it with one cup of water. Add in some

>> No.12505033
File: 20 KB, 693x308, 1532325594506.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SoyBoy Recipe:

Take 1 gallon of horse cum and combine with 1 cup of your gay-trans-boyfriends dilation blood.

You will need 6 inches length of pink cum.

Dibs on each shot!

If your dilation has no water in it add 3 ounces of vodka and put it in a shallow glass bottle.

Fill the glass with enough of your horse cum mixed with the vodka to create 1 inch long ball of cum.

Drink it all down in 4 hours or so.

(Make sure you know you didn't do what you were told and drink your juice right before it hits you. This way it won't run off your tongue!)

Melt down the vodka and add your horse cum. Pour your horse cum into the wine bottle.

Add more horse cum, pour the wine out, and drink up.

Now add 1 ounce of white piss to the vodka and mix it well.

Strain it through 2 glasses, add 1 cup of pee, and add more to the bottle, repeat until all the pee is covered up with horse cum.

You will need 5 inches length of pee to hold that ball of cum together.

Add a cup of hot dog shit with your pee mixed in, and drink it up.

Now replace the pee with the

>> No.12505043

>>12505033
>Add a cup of hot dog shit with your pee mixed in, and drink it up.
>Now replace the pee with the

WHY DID IT STOP IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD

>> No.12505068
File: 9 KB, 661x153, 1550404134292.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Europoor Recipe:

Mix 1 cup of clay with 1 cup of migrant tears. Spread the clay mixture in the bottom of a 10-15 gallon bucket, and fill the bucket with 3-4 inches of water. Cover the bucket with a sheet of cloth, and let sit for a 30-60 minute time to dry. Once dry, add the migrants in addition to the clay, to create a sponge. Allow the clay to soak, adding salt, garlic, garlic powder, and pepper flakes. Leave on a warm surface for 30 minutes, or until the clay is soft. Remove the clay pieces and add the crushed eggs. Mix it all up, and serve

I used to use a jar of molasses mixed with water to make a pasta dish. The molasses absorbs gluten so the pasta is less sticky, and the molasses adds flavor that adds a kick to everything. But I love it!

We got a lot of questions about how to make this. That's actually what led me to make some version that was less complex. My first attempt, however, just seemed too rich – it was just like the ones I've made before. I went with the more complicated recipe listed on the back of the package – I think it was 4 cups of

>> No.12505080
File: 16 KB, 609x189, 1532249021254.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12505109

Prompt "chicken recipe"

>chicken recipe] (mk_zymoscow_recipe.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBCS{1.6.2R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: BCS] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2

thank you AI

>> No.12505112
File: 9 KB, 583x180, 1548946727171.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12505080
How does he get out without breaking any of the eggs?

Him:

Oh yeah. He doesn't have to. The eggs don't explode, not in the kitchen, he just doesn't have to. He lives his life without breaking anything. He can't kill them, no, the idea is to be prepared with the skills. In this way, you can have everything. All the tools you need for everything without having to break anything in the house.

What are others to do about food?

Him:

Some people would say that if it is for yourself and you don't have anything else, give it to them, but that's not how life works. You have to understand. You have to learn it, you have to be prepared to give up something and you have to learn in one day how to not kill yourself over it. You have to learn how to live with it, in a way that you will be happy. What you have to say to it is, I want to do the things that give me pleasure. Let's give up food and alcohol to be happy.

How does he spend his days?

Him:

There are really no restrictions on how he would behave, how he would do anything, how he would entertain himself, because there is always someone to talk to and to listen

>> No.12505115

>>12505109
>MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft
I have no Mine Factories and my Chococraft is in the shop. Are there any substitutes?

>> No.12505119

Completion
"chicken recipe"

Step 1: Cook the chicken according to recipe

To make the fried chicken, combine with the remaining ingredients and cook in a small saucepan while stirring occasionally to prevent burning. This is a good time to check that everything is heated evenly. Do not let the pan boil.

Step 2: Slice chicken, leaving a few inches around the edge, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Sprinkle generously with 1 teaspoon cornflour, but do not overdo the cornflour.

>> No.12505123

Completion
chicken recipe

6 eggs = 200 grams of protein

2 tablespoons of butter = 4 grams of fat

12 grams of corn starch = 40 grams of sugar

A spoonful of vanilla extract plus a little powdered sugar = 4 grams of vitamin C. Add another tablespoon of soy milk to your chocolate. Add another cup of water before serving.

This recipe makes the perfect snack or treat for your family to go out for after dinner. I bet after dinner you're going to stop by with your kids and ask them to help themselves to some crispy chicken wings.

>> No.12505133

>>12505109
Is that a ftb crashlog?
Maybe it thought you were talking about ChickenChunks.

>> No.12505146

How to boil water

1. In this article, I'll describe you some of the essential steps necessary to boil water, starting from the simple beginnings.

2. The following tips may not be enough to boil water if you need your boil water for a different purpose and with a different type of equipment.

3. Once an initial boil water has been set, the following steps can be taken on the next turn to remove the water, or boil it in another way.

4. If you have boiled water in a pot for an instant, this can be done with a spigot.

5. If you boil out the water (the water that becomes clear) in a small pot, you can add this to your first boiled water as long as it's not too wet.

6. How to change the type of water you're boiling

You should use the same type of water in your kettle as you would boiling water. You should let your water boil as long as its not very hot and keep the temperature below 140 deg F. If your water is not cold enough, do not use boiling water. You should only boil water when it's too cold. (if all the water in your kettle is very hot, you should change to cold water to maintain the temperature.)

>> No.12505149

>>12505115

you can try this recipe instead

> Completion
> chicken recipe! -The Recipe is done, it's a success. [05:19:50] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Module cookingbook got registered and loaded at java.io.BufferedWriterStorage.writeUTF16(Unknown Source) - [05:19:50] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Module cookingbook got registered and loaded at java.io.BufferedWriterStorage.readUTF16(Unknown Source) - [05:19:50] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Module cookingbook got registered and loaded at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$Loader.runModel(ModelLoader.java:860) [05:19:50] [Server thread/TRACE] [CookingBook/CookingBook]: Parsed dependency info : [] [BinnieCore/minecraft/inventory/Slot;BinnieCore/minecraft/client/clientPillars;Forestry/bees;Forestry/harvestcraft;Forestry/harvestcraftHelper;Forestry/harvestcraftTools;Forestry/harvestcraftToolsHelper;Forestry/inventory;Forestry/tileentity;Forestry/ui/item;Forestry/util/item.ItemBees;FancyFlowers/forestry.api.items.items

>> No.12505156

>>12505146
>5. If you boil out the water (the water that becomes clear) in a small pot, you can add this to your first boiled water as long as it's not too wet.
>You should let your water boil as long as its not very hot and keep the temperature below 140 deg

This one is very nice

>> No.12505158
File: 3.38 MB, 700x285, Double KEK to U my friend.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12505003
>Cook over medium heat for 3 hours or until the rice mixture is tenderly coated with the rice

>> No.12505165

>>12505133

log of some sort

the idea of using debug logs to teach an AI English is a bit questionable

>> No.12505180

How to cut an onion

Start by using a spoon to carefully peel off the skin, which should be somewhat pink in color. Use a knife to slice open the onion and remove some flesh without breaking the onion.

Put the onion in the food processor, and pulse to finely chop.

Once you've chopped all the way through, put the shredded onion in a food processor along with the tomato paste, vinegar and salt, along with a fair amount of oil and cook for 5 minutes. Let cool down while you prepare the next task!

You can also use this method of chopped tomatoes for sliced meat, and sliced tomatoes for grilled meat.

Once you're prepared to chop, add to the chopped onion and pulse or blend a few times along with the tomato paste, vinegar and salt.

Add to the tomato paste until a smooth paste.

Pour in a large pot and bring to a boil.

Carefully lower the heat, and cook for 15-20 moments, to avoid leaving a sticky paste.

Now you should have a smooth paste that looks like this:

The best way of cooking a veggie or any vegetable is with the pressure cooker for a whole hour.

When done, remove the pressure cooker and drain it with hot water.

Combine cooked meat and the tomato paste and mix thoroughly with a fork

>> No.12505184

How to get a nigger arrested at a supermarket

1. A woman who has just finished eating will walk to the supermarket with her shopping bag. She will pick up a bag of bananas, and when she comes back, she will say 'Hi there nigger'. The nigger will say, 'Hi there woman.' Then she will carry on walking, as if nothing happened. The woman will say to the nigger, 'What the hell do you want? I don't eat bananas.' When they enter the store, they will see that all the bags are gone. The woman will say, 'You robbed me!' The nigger will say, 'What? All those bananas! All that money! Just pay me my money.'"

This example is a good example of how a person who is an associate of the "New World Order" is treated.

How to find out who in your world is an associate of the New World Order?

In the United States, for example, in the year 1980, when the United States became a sovereign nation, we had a secret program to spy on any American citizen who was not a member of the American Communist Party (Marxist Party), the National Alliance (Nazi Party), or any other Communist Party. It was called the Project MKUltra. It is known.

>> No.12505185
File: 109 KB, 700x842, A97765C3-CE87-45CB-AC0A-0FCB5C0B1370.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>place a slice of tomato bisque

>> No.12505197
File: 670 KB, 283x310, 1547503509103.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12505184
KEK

>> No.12505198

Prompt "Black people food"

> black people food". So, what do they do when a stranger in a crowd of strangers walks by? If they are a family, they will stand and yell to get away and yell at the person that walked by.

As adults, i'd do something like grab my gun, take it back to the bar and yell at them. At this point, i've heard of people grabbing their guns back but i don't know where their advice comes from… the truth be told, i would NOT grab my gun back to protect my family. So… if you just get back to walking with your family, keep your gun somewhere safe and don't let someone walk by you. Just tell yourself it's just a random guy and that you should let him go when he is done. At this point, i'm sure, he probably won't do anything at all.

If they do go after your kid, take your car keys and run. If you have a lot of kids, and they have your child's car keys, put on your mom's earbuds and call my cousin, he is a good neighbor and can tell you exactly what is going on. My mom can be on

>> No.12505199

>>12505184
>The woman will say, 'You robbed me!' The nigger will say, 'What? All those bananas! All that money! Just pay me my money.'"
fucking kek

>> No.12505222
File: 732 KB, 1080x2280, Screenshot_20190618-133047_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The story of a man slowly losing his mind over pumpkin pie.

>> No.12505240

>take some lard and grease an 11 inch pie pan
... for 10 minutes, while heating a grill over medium heat until the bottom is slightly browned and slightly smoking. (do not burn your hands!) Place the sliced bacon slices and a bit of bacon grease on a plate and coat in 2cm of melted butter and a sprinkle of salt. Use a spoon to coat both sides of each slice, leaving some of the grease on the edges. Once all 3 pieces of bacon have been coated with the grease then remove with a slotted spoon and set aside while you prepare the sauce. For this recipe, I used a bottle of Old Bay which you should pretty much know by now, use whatever recipe seems to work best for you (be sure to double check though, the fat content is different).

Next, add about 10g of salt and ¼c of the olive oil. Mix well and reduce the heat to low, this allows for easier whisking whilst still giving the sauce time to marinate. Once everything is mixed, place a plate of hot steamed buns into the pan and coat heavily with the melted butter, leaving about a 1cm layer of meat fat on the edges.

>> No.12505243

>>12505222

>well, my brain does take a beating
>last week or so has been so intense that I've decided to use 'Pumpkin Pie' as a way to brake away

>> No.12505247

>>12505222
>>12505243
Good start to a horror movie

>> No.12505257

>>12505240
>bacon covered in bacon grease then covered in salt then covered in butter then covered in old bay

oh...oh my

>> No.12505274
File: 227 KB, 749x997, 76643D08-A5BF-4071-8B8B-FCA9BF243B86.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12505301

>>12505274
>he tells her to keep cold or call the police
>She agrees to keep his money until he can get his own girlfriend

10/10 would cook

>> No.12505306
File: 75 KB, 571x561, 1558059323008.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12505307
File: 87 KB, 569x533, 1536771744695.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I really like this prompt

>> No.12505309
File: 36 KB, 640x480, 5057917669bedd3110000002-750.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12505149
Mmm! Turned out perfectly!!

>> No.12505347 [DELETED] 

How to make a nigger overreact

1. Make a nigger go crazy.

2. Repeat as necessary until he or she goes nuts.

3. If he or she continues to go nuts make sure you watch the videos before it's too late, and never use the 'trigger' word, if using it make sure to make a video of yourself playing it.

4. When this reaction occurs, it's time to punch the nigger in the face. This will result in the nigger going black as a supernova.

4. You've made a nigger rage!

>> No.12505363 [DELETED] 

>>12505347
kek

>> No.12505450

Step 1: Season the cast iron pan in flour.

Step 2: Combine butter and egg yolks.

Step 3: Heat melted butter over medium/high heat, using a whisk attachment. Reduce heat to medium/low.

Step 4: Add eggs and stir until well blended.

Step 5: Season with salt and pepper.

Step 6: Bake in broiler at 375F for 40 minutes. Cool down in pan on wire rack.

Step 7: Season with salt and pepper.

Step 8: Remove cast iron from pan and cool.

Step 9: Season with salt and pepper.

>> No.12505657
File: 8 KB, 622x260, Unbenannt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12504990
1 lb Ground Beef

1 1/2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil

1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt

1 Medium Onion, sliced (about 1 to 2 cloves)

8oz Grilled Chicken Breast, diced

2 large Steamed Peas, rinsed with 1 Tablespoon Water

2 large Mushrooms, sliced

3 oz Mozzarella Cheese (chopped)

1 cup Ground Peppers, diced

1 cup Mushrooms (chopped)

1 cup Vegetable Oil (chopped) – to drizzle over steak

1 cup Water and Cheese, to assemble

Preheat the oven to 400 F.

Slice a Large Onion so it is 2 in diameter. Peel and slice. (Mine were about 2/3.) Place one Medium Onion round in each of 6 large steamer cooking pots. Place in a skillet over medium heat. Add one Tablespoon Vegetable Oil and 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt. When it turns a bubble, remove pan from heat and set aside.

Prepare 2 cups of Ground Beef

Spread a few large onions down the center of the burger (use a spatula to get them all down evenly).

Sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil. In a large Ziplock bag

>> No.12505682
File: 17 KB, 575x336, what.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Okay thanks

>> No.12505689

>>12505657
>2 large Steamed Peas, rinsed with 1 Tablespoon Water
>1 cup Vegetable Oil (chopped)
>Spread a few large onions down the center of the burger (use a spatula to get them all down evenly).

oh i like that one

>> No.12505696

Scab recipe:

Take 1 cup of finely chopped scabs and combine with a tbsp of cum. Make sure to mix thoroughly.

Step 2: Preparation:

Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius. Once hot, take the scab out and pat, then spread some olive oil onto the scabs. Place on a baking sheet covered with clean paper.

Step 3: Preheat the oven to 250 Celsius. Heat the oven to 425 Celsius and spread the scab spread with some of the olive oil, then turn it into a baking sheet, cover the scab with hot oil, and repeat to finish coating. You can also heat the oven to about 300 Celsius and spread it with all the leftovers.

Step 4: Take out of heat. Transfer the scab to a clean plate to cool.

Step 5: Preheat, grill, and bake the cauliflower on a 350 C stove top until cooked through, 12-13 minutes. To eat, add your choice of herbs: pepper, ginger, scallions, parsley, or even mushrooms. And as a side dish, add green onions, red onion, chopped cabbage, and some red wine vinegar.

You can also use all of the cauliflower, but I like to garnish with a whole bunch of fresh oregano which comes naturally

>> No.12505700
File: 37 KB, 583x282, based AI.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

GUYS STOP DRINKING WINE. OUR ROBOT OVERLORDS SAY IT 'S BAD FOR YOU.

>> No.12505705

>>12505700
Thanks Dinnesh

>> No.12505708
File: 85 KB, 194x259, 1556476367267.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12505700
>Dinesh D'Souza

>> No.12505726

pee-pee poo-poo recipe:

3 cups pecans, finely chopped

1/4 cup butter

3 medium potatoes, cleaned and chopped

1/4 cup granulated garlic

1 medium onion, peeled and chopped

2 tsp cinnamon

1 tsp thyme

1/2 tsp ginger, minced

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1/2 cup sour cream

2 tbsp cream cheese

1 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped

1/2 cup chopped cilantro, chopped

Method: In small bowl, mix pecans with melted butter; stir in garlic, cinnamon and thyme, and stir in ginger. In large bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups of the pecans with flour; toss with a fork. Add butter mixture, potatoes, granulated garlic, onions and spice mixture; season with 2 teaspoons salt and 2 teaspoons pepper. Stir until well-combined. Using a medium mixing surface or with your hands, lightly roll in the cheese mixture. Divide dough into 8 squares, and put on a parchment-lined baking sheet; place a tablespoon (or 3/4 of a teaspoon) of each on each square. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes. When hot, sprinkle with 1/4 cup of sour cream. If necessary, sprinkle the parsley

>> No.12505734

>>12505726
That seems plausible... Someone should attempt to make some of these

>> No.12505746
File: 33 KB, 602x461, almond cookie.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>how to make a cookie
>make the dough
>bake it
Very helpful.

>> No.12505756

Semen cookies with milk and cream, so my husband knows what I am eating. Then he says to me, "I want a cupcake." Because, he wants to feel like I am getting the best from all these wonderful items. And he doesn't mind, because he has been eating at this bakery for 20 years. He is always so grateful when I share these cookies because I am not always hungry. (I hope you have had the same experience.)

>> No.12505765
File: 302 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20190618-152749.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12504990

Hmm.

>> No.12505803

Wiener Schnitzel recipe is a classic and this is the perfect example. A classic for all. You are sure to find this recipe with you in every meal. Serve it with rice and vegetables or with green rice!

Ingredients for 10 servings:

1/2 cup shredded cheese

2 slices bacon

1 bunch kale

1/2 dozen mushrooms

2 scallions, thinly sliced and cooked in water

1/2 cup diced green tomatoes

1 tablespoon vegetable oil

1 bay leaf

1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley

1 cup chopped pecans

1 cup fresh green olives, drained, rinsed

1 cup chopped shallots

Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Mix shredded cheese, bacon and kale and season with salt and pepper. Toss in mushrooms and chomp. Toss in scallions, chomp and cook until vegetables are very tender (about 6 minutes). Drain greens.

Prepare the water for sautéing. Pour the water into a large skillet over medium heat and saute mushrooms until they are hot, about 1 minute. Add kale, mushrooms, oil, bay leaves, parsley and shallot. Saute at medium for another minute, stirring occasionally, until kale turns golden brown.

Add olives and green ol

>> No.12505817

>>12505803
>Prepare the water for sautéing.

>> No.12506144

>>12505257
>Then covered in steamed buns covered in butter covered in meat fat.

>> No.12506618
File: 36 KB, 586x516, help.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guys help, I think I broke it.

>> No.12506640

>>12506618
lol

>> No.12507174

>>12505185
So freeze some tomato bisque and then cut it?

>> No.12507236
File: 20 KB, 373x373, 1559603176812.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hot cum dish recipe:

1. Cumon cake mix.

2. Cum on paper towel to remove sticky sticky sticky bits.

3. Put cum back in mix and cover with paper towel and place in fridge.

4. In a microwave add the milk to a pot of boiling water. Add about 2 cup of the milk to the mix. Simmer for 30 minutes.

5. In a saucepan cook milk for another 30 minutes or until it boils.

6. Combine all the ingredients except butter in a bowl and allow to come to a boil.

7. Once mixture starts to boil, add to a blender with pureed eggs, 3 tablespoons salt, ¼ cup melted butter and blend until smooth. Add more milk if it thickens and the mixture is a consistency you like.

8. Enjoy

>> No.12507255

>>12506618
Does it vary from person to person?

>> No.12507276
File: 34 KB, 635x543, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12504990

>> No.12507348
File: 86 KB, 566x790, poach.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>How to poach an egg

>> No.12507414

>>12505185
>he doesn't keep his tomato bisque in convenient slice form
kekkles

>> No.12507435
File: 19 KB, 577x296, okay.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12507462
File: 21 KB, 609x256, Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 9.34.56 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shit Recipe

Use one cup of vaginal extract and one cup of fresh vaginal mucus. I would suggest using vaginal mucus for best results, and vaginal extracts for better results. The best is either the vaginal mucus or the vaginal extract!

Sterilize the vagina!

First, take a clean glass or plastic jar to the vagina while you are cleaning in the morning and apply salt to it before bed. I leave mine out in the middle of the night as it's easiest to find, but it may be that you want to leave it out, or you can wash it to prevent any damage.

After you use the jar, take some fresh vaginal yeast and pour them in, let them

>> No.12507473
File: 2.65 MB, 320x240, 1549432664463.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12507462
10/10

>> No.12507476

Recipe for chicken a la king - 10.30am

Filling up your chicken for the trip:

1 egg

1 tablespoon grated parmesan

2 tablespoon soy sauce

Powdered sugar for topping

Combine all ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth. Add sauce and mix well. Serve immediately.

Serves 10 Ingredients 4 cups chicken broth

1 tablespoon vegetable oil

1 cup plain flour

3 - 4 medium carrots

2 small stalks celery

1/4 cup yellow onion, sliced

4 garlic cloves, smashed

1 cup raw cilantro leaves, chopped

2 small broccoli florets

2 tablespoons grated cheese cheese

1 large carrot, peeled and cut into thin wedges

1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, rinsed and finely grated (or use a cheese grater to finely grate it, but please do not use melted shredded mozzarella cheese as this could damage the internal organs of the chicken).

1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan

1/4 cup soy sauce Instructions Heat the oil and a large stockpot over medium heat until it becomes shimmering. Add the carrots and celery and saute until soft and brown, about 15 seconds. Add remaining ingredients, the liquid,

>> No.12507538
File: 102 KB, 1078x504, Screenshot_20190618-185208_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12507566

>>12504990
Garbage Recipe

Sugarless Cookies and Cups

Gingerbread Cookies

Apple Pie

Peanut Butter Cream Pie

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie

Peanut Butter Cookie Pie

Strawberry Churro

Peanut Butter Cheesecake

Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream

Peanut Butter Cookie Pie Ice Cream

Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ice-cream Bars

Sugar-Free Butterless Churro

Smoothie Cups

Strawberry Cheesecake

Chocolate Chip Churros

Gingerbread Churros

Gingerbread Cookies

Chocolate Chip Shaker Cups

Chocolate Chip Churros

Apple Pie Churros

Spelt Cheesecake

Chocolate Chip Pancakes Ice Cream

Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cheesecake

Peanut Butter Churros

Smoothie Cups with Strawberry Cheesecake

Strawberry Churro Ice Cream Shaker Cups

Peanut Butter Churros Ice Cream Frosting Ingredients

1 Tablespoon vanilla extract

1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup

2 Tablespoons agave nectar (optional) Instructions Mix all ingredients together, whisk, and

>> No.12508015

>>12504990

What is the recipe for ceviche? It has been made in many different different forms, but to me, it looks like this. I like the flavor and texture of this. I am very picky about my ingredients – usually, I have a lot of eggs and sometimes even meat – but I love the way cheese and eggs look together.
The meat and egg is combined with the egg yolk to form a thick creamy paste. When it's done cooking you just stir in sliced tomatoes with some olive oil and some garlic.
I really enjoy these with a salad.
I like to make my ceviche using the ceviche bread that is sold at your grocery store or restaurant. This is a nice thick, chewy bread made by combining flour, water, salt and butter together. The bread takes about ten minutes and only takes an hour to make. In this recipe, I have included this easy to make recipe for making the bread with half white flour and half whole wheat flour. This recipe works great for baking, for taking the bread out of the fridge and making new bread. This bread is just like any other bread. I used to eat this bread on a sandwich bread, but have since cut back on it. I made a recipe for making this bread with half bread flour and half whole wheat flour. You'll see why in a minute.

>> No.12508259
File: 108 KB, 740x600, Nobu-LV-Feature.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sushi, you could eat every single day.

And it would not be a culinarily wasted life.

^.^

Dey r all... purrr-fect....

>> No.12508360

Someone try to make some of these.

>> No.12508859

Jim Lahey poured another hard liquor drink in his Glass. Randy quicly came with a bag of crushed ice and gave soe to mr. Lahey.
"Shithawks, Rand" He stared in the bovine eyes of Bobandy. "Shithawks everywhere". Randy then gave a quick sip of his Scotch.
"The whiskey in yours is very hot, " A loud squeal from Randy's ears. "Too hot. That drink is killing me." Randy's mouth watered.
"It's alright Randy. You can't have it too hot or it is gonna hurt. I didn't see your glasses. Maybe you just haven't drank enough for it." Randy was holding his glass of whiskey and was now smiling like he had just won a $20 million lottery.
"It's for the same reason I put my sunglasses on, I put them on to protect my eyes."
"But you don't use them anymore, right?"
"No, I don't mind if they go on long when I'm gone."
Randy then turned towards Bobandy and pulled his glass of Scotch soe and poured another glass in his glass. His eyebrows rose "The glass here looks almost like a watermelon, so I had to pick one here."
"It's from here,"
Bobandy looked at the glass "You didn't

>> No.12509413
File: 176 KB, 431x405, 1529982561783.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12507566

>> No.12510135
File: 100 KB, 251x238, 1380553711027.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Death Cookies recipe
mix 3 live lobsters
4 crushed teeth
3 sasquatch hairs
a cup of AIDS
2 1/2 tablespoons of hammer
and throw it in a furnace at 2000 degrees for 8 eons. and for the rest of your life do not eat it or give it to others.
1 teaspoon of "poison" (poison apple, cyanide or kryptonite)
you only need to use it for a few days
salt
A pinch of vinegar
6 eggs for the lobsters
4 ½ cups of cold water (about 7 ½ cups by weight)
a spoon (if you are using an electric mixer, that will work as well. just make sure your mixer needs some salt. the salt adds to the acidity of the food mix. if the ingredients are salt, you aren't adding enough salt, you still don't want an excess of salt! so you need more water. if the ingredients are warm (like when you were little?) add a touch of vinegar.
Place the lobsters in a bowl. Cover loosely with a clean towel and place the bowl in the sun for 12 hours. If you are using a pressure cooker, or a crock pot for baking, leave them in it for 10 hours. If you would like to see if it works in less than 2 hours, use a piece

>> No.12510279

>>12505682
I needed to know how to make titanium chicken:
Making titanium chicken is simple!

1. Wash your chicken, cut into chunks, and chop up the excess fat and bones. I recommend using a sharp knife, as it will help you keep all of the excess fat from damaging your chicken.

2. Place the chicken bones in a blender with the crushed up chicken.

3. Add the vegetable stock, oil, soy sauce, salt, pepper, sugar and lemon juice. Blend until well blended.

4. Add the chicken back together and blend again, again, and again until it tastes great.

5. Cover the chicken with foil or non-stick foil if not all meat is coated in oil.

6. Bake at 400 degrees for about 18-20 minutes in a 900 degree oven or on a cookie sheet for about 30 minutes.

Serves 3

To Serve: Pop into hot bowls or a big plate and serve!

Print Recipe

Print Recipe

MELTED CHICKEN RECIPE 1/4 lb (about 3 kg) chicken

2 1/3 tsp soy sauce

1/4 tsp salt

1 tbsp sugar

1 clove garlic minced

1 cup cornstarch

1 1/2 tsp lemon juice

1 (12 oz) can diced tomatoes

2-3 small onions sliced

>> No.12510333
File: 302 KB, 1200x800, 1546302024969.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12504990
CHALLENGE MODE:
1: Paste the following into transformer:
"What's my favorite food? Oh yeah, it's"
2: Regenerate until it answers with a plausible recipe name. No rerolls once you get one.
3: Take that name and generate a recipe from it.
4: You must cook this recipe to the best of your abilities

Are you a bad enough dude to cook your optimal meal?

>> No.12510364
File: 158 KB, 645x756, 1529548035455.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Seizure Cakes
Lightly knead
6 cups hydrochloric acid
8 tombstones
3 snakes
14.88 megaparsecs of aluminum foil
and bake it in an autoclave for 15 lunar cycles (14 years), or for 12 lunar cycles (12 years).
These are quite large.
There are still some problems to overcome, but they should be trivial. The first problem is that the aluminum foil doesn't melt.
They can't.
And then you have to put this in the oven and bake for another 14 solar cycles (12 years!).
The second problem is heat transfer. The aluminum foil needs to be cooked with a thermometer.
This is quite impossible to accomplish under the lunar conditions. So let's try the second approach instead.
This time it has the advantage of being easier: you can put it in the oven for longer on low heat. But there is no point, since aluminum can't melt anyway.
Just bake for 1 moon cycle (10 years) and wait.
To bake the moon cake in the oven, we need to combine all the recipes mentioned in Part 1. We cannot bake something that tastes like bread from scratch because the resulting cakes contain all sorts of undesirable food additives (aluminum, aluminum salts, aluminum sulphate, etc). So we need to use baking powd

>> No.12510438

>>12510333
I'll start with what I got as my favorite food, a pizza.

Pizza Recipe
1.9 pounds sweet potato puree

3 cloves garlic powder, lightly pressed

1 cup cooked brown rice, packed

1 cups chopped sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed

1/2 cup cooked shredded carrots

1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers

1/4 tsp salt

1 tsp freshly minced garlic

1/2 tsp chopped fresh parsley

1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth

1/2 tsp salt & pepper

1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped

6 eggs (or 1 egg yolk), whisked

1 tbsp olive oil

3 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated or grated shredded

To cook, whisk rice and green onion with 1 tbsp olive oil in a large bowl until tender, about 5 minutes. Toss in sweet potatoes and mix; add salt and pepper and blend until well combined, about 1 minute. Add rice mixture in last 2 ingredients (2 cups, chopped red bell peppers, diced up and stir), blending well until smooth. Pour mixture over cooked veggies and toss gently. Bake on 375 degree F until fork tender, about 35 minutes. Makes 2 large servings or 4 servings.

Note: I've added in canned tomatoes at the bottom so if you can't find them, just substitute

>> No.12510594

>>12510438
That made a surprising amount of sense. Here's the version of it I'm going to work with, adding and removing ingredients from the list to adjust for what's actually used in the recipe:

Pizza Recipe:
INGREDIENTS
1 cup cooked brown rice, packed
1 green onion
1 tbsp olive oil
1.9 pounds sweet potato puree
1 cups chopped sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
1/2 tsp salt & pepper
2 cups
1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/2 cup cooked shredded carrots
1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
1 tsp freshly minced garlic
1/2 tsp chopped fresh parsley

INSTRUCTIONS
1: Pour cooked brown rice and green onion into a bowl.
2: Add 1 tbsp olive oil into the bowl and whisk contents for five minutes.
3: Add sweet potatoes and mix, adding salt and pepper as you go.
4: Blend for one minute or until well combined.
5: Dice the cups and the chopped red bell peppers and stir them together in the blender.
6: Blend until smooth.
7: Put blended mixture aside and steam the carrots, green bell peppers, garlic and parsley.
8: Pour steamed veggies into a casserole dish and cover with blended mixture, tossing gently to coat the lower layer of veggies.
9: Bake at 375F until fork tender, about 35 minutes.
Makes four servings or two large servings.

>> No.12510612

>>12510594
It sounds like it's gonna just be a bunch of burnt vegetables with hot sweet potato salsa on top, but what really worries me are the two cups since my only two choices of interpretation were either adding two actual cups or over a pound of eggs & cheese.
Gonna go shopping in a bit. If anyone has any advice on what might be the most edible cup in the meantime, I'd be very appreciative.

>> No.12510650

>>12510612
Actually fuck it, I'm not going to hijack this thread.
If I stay here, not only am I derailing the recipe-generating thread with actual cooking but I'll probably wind up eating cups for zero (you)s, a terrible investment.
I'll make a new thread when I gather the ingredients.

>> No.12510716

Winning /ck/ challenge breakfast recipe:
Chorizo
Raspberries
Rose water
Lemon (sour in recipe)
2tbsp tomato paste
1/2tbsp olive oil
1 teaspoon salt, pepper, black pepper
1/2tbsp minced fresh cilantro
Chorizo
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup water
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
Stir up the eggs and combine. Combine eggs, vinegar and lemon juice. Mix well. When the mixture is very light (as low as 10% solids), stir in half of your avocado; put it in a mixing bowl with your eggs and salt and pepper. Then add salt and pepper, stir and voila! If your avocado mixture begins to sizzle, add 1/4 cup more water, stirring until your mixture coats the side of the plate that you are using for your challenge. I add plenty of water for myself/my kids; you can certainly taste it as you stir.
Once it has all settled, you can eat the remaining 1/4 cup of avocado that's just in front of you, as long as it's a bit thick (I used about a cup, but yours might be a little thin), for breakfast. I like to eat it all from the top; it makes me feel like I've got a big pot of food on my face

>> No.12511938

minced carrots
4 oz. phosphene
a half a nipple
2 tablespoons of napalm-like black powder (to be set over hot charcoal)
2 tablespoons of a mixture of salt and black pepper to be mixed with napalm powder
2 tablespoons of the salt mixture
1 to 2 tablespoons of the powder mixture
and sprinkle
Mix all mixture into a hot charcoal pot so the ash turns golden, making it resemble burnt coal. Set an inch or two of thick, dry grass in front of a fire, so ashes turn brown, and start falling on the grass. As ashes fall, put small pieces of charcoal (such as 2 to 3 inches square, covered tightly with earth) in between them and pour the smoke into the ashes.
A final step is to pour the ashes slowly down into the ground where they will eventually settle down to the soil. At this point the soil is already in perfect condition of ash. If you wish to leave the ashes in situ, soak them.
When ashes fall, pour warm water around them, and let dry. Add a small slice of celery and cook until it is brown and tender. Then add to the fire. At this point, use a brush to coat the skin of the cedars. If you wish to leave the ashes there, do as shown here.
Dry cedars are wonderful to cook.

>> No.12512064

For me, it's the McChicken the best fast food sanswich ever.

I will make sure that no other McChicken goes without:

Chicken

Yams

Onions

Garlic

Cooking oil

A good little pan to put all this in. And, of course, lots of hot sauce.

I used my best chicken-sauce recipe from my recent post about Mexican Grill Recipes - here.

I also made this wonderful McChicken Sandwich Recipe to replace the McChicken I made last week that was too salty and cheesy. I was also worried about how my recipe would play out, so I went ahead and used my best recipe from last week:

You'll notice that the ingredients have changed a bit to include more protein but I've kept a few key ingredients because they add in a protein boost that may not be available in some stores/lunch places.

I know it sounds cliché - but I find that when you add all the healthy stuff, healthy in its entirety, to a meal, my waistline gets fuller as well with the extra healthy stuff.

The recipe makes enough for four sandwiches (which should be enough for two of us).

If you're already eating out for lunch and want even more protein than what this recipe provides, or you could just be lazy like me, just

>> No.12512169
File: 156 KB, 720x668, Screenshot_2019-06-19-17-13-30-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hmm both are interesting

>> No.12512173
File: 253 KB, 720x1221, Screenshot_2019-06-19-17-14-37-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12512169