Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 95 KB, 1024x512, 1548495130264.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815167 No.11815167 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hmm :|

>> No.11815180

Imagine being such a fucking loser that your only source of pride is how numb your taste buds are to capsaicin, and how this may or may not correlate to your ethnicity.

>> No.11815190

>>11815167
>unpleasant artstyle
>unfunny
And yet this comic gets regular threads on /co/. They all have shit taste over there, though, so I can't say I'm surprised.

>> No.11815198

>>11815180
Imagine something worse: being triggered anytime someone mentions hot food.

>> No.11815200

why does he draw himself as fucking goku with a scar over his eye? what does this guys even look like irl?

>> No.11815210
File: 127 KB, 600x842, 1546884654144.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815210

Cringe

>> No.11815212

>>11815167
I don't like being stereotyped. :( plus, I like spicy food

>> No.11815219

How will white people ever recover?

dubs get

>> No.11815225
File: 863 KB, 1242x1920, tumblr_pleskk426g1rxif0no1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815225

Based comic.

>> No.11815234
File: 130 KB, 685x745, ss (2019-01-26 at 04.18.13).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815234

>>11815200
No idea what the person truly looks like but I believe this tells you all you need to know about them

>> No.11815236

>>11815180
Pretty much this. And then making comics about it. I have never seen a nazi comic about blacks commiting more crime that wasnt a photoshop

>> No.11815240
File: 934 KB, 1242x1920, tumblr_pk4p1obytp1rxif0no1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815240

I think the ones with pink hair are her self insert.

>> No.11815246

>>11815180
>>11815236
Hahahaha absolutely SEETHING

>> No.11815249

>>11815236
that's because hitler flunked art and they followed in his steps

>> No.11815250

>>11815190
It has tits.

>> No.11815252

>>11815167
desu it is kind of annoying when you order spicy food at an indian restaurant and receive bland shit because the waiters think since you're white you can't take spicy food. the only time i actually get truly spicy indian food is when i order takeout over the phone.
i have anosmia so spicy food makes eating more exciting since 5 days out of the week I can't taste anything.

>> No.11815254

>>11815240
that's fucking disgusting.
and why is nami black?

>> No.11815257

>>11815225
I don't get it. She's trading one state full of cartels, corruption, and sun-addled people for another?
She also fails to mention that Florida is full of rich retired Jews. That would be my lead if I were to argue for kicking them out of the union.

>> No.11815258

>>11815254
You aren't a racist, are you anonette?

>> No.11815272

>>11815167
how can something be "extra" mild?

>> No.11815278

>>11815180
not to mention it's just a drug reaction that literally anyone can build up a tolerance to if they want to.

>> No.11815285

>>11815167
Whitey here, can confirm.

I can handle carolina reapers for some reason, but my family can't handle spicy food for shit.

Like, table pepper makes lentil bean soup too spicy for my mother. It's ridiculous.


THAT SAID, a lot of asian restaurants around me actually do this when white people order food. I kinda have to be specific to get anything hotter than a fucking jalapeno over here.

>> No.11815306

>>11815167
Haha thanks op thats a spicy memw

>> No.11815311

>>11815285
Even when I'm specific, they still won't do it. I've stopped trying and just buy ridiculous hot sauces now and bring food home.

>> No.11815314

I have literally NEVER heard anyone say "Bro" in real life.

Must suck being an American

>> No.11815317

>>11815240
Gross

>> No.11815332

>>11815314
Go take a look at the "Orange Fool" thread. Americans are a different breed of stupid.

>> No.11815348

>be cook at restaurant that serves spicy food
>regular 2 guys come in
>1 white guy and 1 black guy
>they order their usual spicy dish that always makes them tear up and drink alot of water
>decide to not put any spice on just to see how they would react
>they still act like its spicy
wtf is wrong with people?

>> No.11815349

>>11815314
sry u dont have friend :(

>> No.11815360

>>11815167
>>11815225
>>11815240
That webcomic sucks

>> No.11815363

>>11815167
My mom declares food as super spicey if I put just a little bit of black pepper on it so they're not wrong

>> No.11815370

>>11815348
Fuck chefs that don't give their customers what they order.

>> No.11815378

>>11815198
Imagine being ass basted because people don't like your cringey liberal weeaboo comics full of "jokes" ripped from blackpeopletwitter and reddit

>> No.11815383

>>11815314
Seriously, when do you say “bro” in real life unless youre luna loud

>> No.11815389

>>11815383
At the gym, around fratboys, or other "rough" sorts of places like a welding shop, junkyard, etc.

>> No.11815404

>>11815389
You sound gay btw, not sure if that matters.

>> No.11815416
File: 157 KB, 301x307, 1399608209066.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815416

>>11815370
fuck customers

>> No.11815420

>>11815236
Lol really? Cause I've seen countless.

>> No.11815439

Incels mad because it's unironically true

White genocide when desu

>> No.11815447
File: 17 KB, 480x426, 1543406472052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815447

>>11815416
nah, customers suck, but if I'm paying money for something that you're being paid money to give me and you purposefully fuck it up without the intent to help me try something new I might like, but just to fuck with me, then you're a worthless piece of shit and you should probably neck yourself.

I'm fairly certain I once was given a Miller Lite in lieu of a Saison whilst eating at Mellow Mushroom sometime around this past Thanksgiving. To this day I still think about burning the place down, or at least finding whoever served me my beer and feeding him glass.

>> No.11815454

>>11815447
You never will though. They won.

>> No.11815461

>>11815180
seething

>> No.11815476

>>11815454
>Orange guy bad!
Don't count it out. I stomped a friends tooth out against the bathroom floor once because he threw a basketball at my face. I'm not above taking out my anger on those I feel deserve it.

>> No.11815477

>>11815476
I'm sure your anger is righteous :^)

>> No.11815486

>>11815476
Who are you quoting?

>> No.11815497

>>11815476
lmao cringe

>> No.11815501

>>11815167

> white people cant handle spicy food

that seems better than black people being afraid of ice

> order drink from black person
> 2 ice cubes
> ask for extra ice
> 3 ice cubes

they are frightened of ice, it's very weird

>> No.11815509
File: 121 KB, 750x720, 1537040356653.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815509

>>11815476
Orange ball bad

>> No.11815518

>>11815486
Whom*

>> No.11815521
File: 134 KB, 372x334, rly.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815521

>>11815240
>last panel
oh so that's why anyone reads this shit

>> No.11815535
File: 2.90 MB, 200x200, 1514723675796.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815535

>>11815497
>>11815509
>>11815486
>>11815477

>> No.11815536

>>11815518
>American education

>> No.11815564

>>11815240
Is that a Bitcoin belt buckle?

>> No.11815570

>>11815167
isn't that vegeta guy white too?

>> No.11815612

>>11815167
It's true for many people. I remember being told as a kid that pepperoni was a spicy pizza topping. It's not even spicy at all. Such a strange thing for my parents to tell me.

>> No.11815618

>>11815180
Based fpbp

>> No.11815623
File: 30 KB, 570x483, 69420.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815623

>>11815536
>>11815564
>>11815570
>>11815612
>/pol/
You guys are so unbelievably fucking retarded.

>> No.11815658

Not even getting a direct reply. Straight into the filter.

>> No.11815667

>>11815167
So why did they draw the "hero" of this comic as a white guy with a very slight tan?

>> No.11815699

>>11815167
>White people don't eat spicy food
Why is this a meme when it's objectively untrue?

>> No.11815711

>>11815699
It's a historical meme. It was generally true simply based on geography: spices don't grow in cold northern climates where white people came from, whereas they do grow in tropical regions where other races came from. Of course today it's largely moot because of globalization, but it's easy to see where it came from. Just compare the spice level of traditional German or Scandi food with that from the tropics.

>> No.11815717

its funny to see minorities getting food poisoning because all they can eat is mud cakes

>> No.11815722

>>11815509
>that pic
oh god i've never seen such a horribly constructed argument

>> No.11815730

>>11815667
all this guy draws is "comedy" about open relationships and how good it feels to be a cuck

>> No.11815735

>>11815564
Satoshi is a female

>> No.11815743

>>11815722
shes literally arguing against her own case and saying that blacks are in fact committing more crime

>> No.11815745

>>11815711
I think you're putting too much thought into an internet meme.

>> No.11815748

>>11815234
lmao
as an artist I dunno how people can be this shameless

>> No.11815752

>>11815743
Yeah that's what I thought. I wasn't 100% on what her point was because of how strangely she worded it.

>> No.11815772

>>11815167
Lmao white people have taste buds lmao they know what chicken tastes like haha they don’t dump a pound of seasoning on food because it doesn’t need it teehee

>> No.11815784

>>11815252
You’ve had waiter change your order because they think you can’t handle it? I would get real shitty real quick if that happened. I had a waitress bring me someone else’s steak twice in a row and I threw it at her and walked out. Lmao they banned me from the restaurant but when the fuck am I ever going back to Toronto hahaha

>> No.11815791

>>11815784
lmao same
i took a shit on the counter once haha
thats what they get for not bringing me water within 30 seconds as the rules say

>> No.11815810

>>11815167
>I'll put chili on my 3rd world poverty broth so you can't taste the subtle musk of cow anus and garbage
>That'll show them!

>> No.11815819

>>11815745
Nah, that cunt's bang on.

>> No.11815828

>>11815383
Everyone says bro to their peers in Male dominated jobs, such as factories, mines, military, car shops, etc.

You don't use the term if you're unacquainted. That's awkward. The only exception being if they're doing a favor for you they are allowed to call you bro on the foundation they're helping you because he considers you his peer, you may then call him a bro in response.

This isn't rocket science, its casual human interaction.

>> No.11815831

>>11815225
Love when jealous northerners larp about florida. Crisp, cool 60 degrees here today. Tons of beautiful women around me. Rents are high enough to keep out the riff raff unless you live in swamps.

What's that? It's 0 degrees there? Shame.

>> No.11815842

>>11815819
>a facebook born meme takes into the account the history and geography of white people to be funny
Immense doubt

>> No.11815849
File: 111 KB, 488x750, 1469204908986.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815849

>>11815180
FIRST POST LITERALLY ALWAYS BLOWING THE THREAD RIGHT THE FUCK OUT ON /ck/ HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

>> No.11815852

>>11815831
>t. a sentient cloud of mosquitoes shaped like a man

>> No.11815874

>>11815849
It's because /ck/ is, based on the average poster, the third oldest board on 4chan behind /o/ and /n/.

>> No.11815886

>>11815874
But /a/ and /b/ are the oldest boards. Or are you referring to the age of the posters on those boards?

>> No.11815887
File: 17 KB, 320x411, dogtoupee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815887

Sooner or later they'll realize there's literally nothing you can do or say to make white people feel bad. WYPIPO, whiteoid, cracker, anti-spice, bland food... pick your poison, it's all just as useless.

>> No.11815907

>>11815831
>Cuban slits your throat with a coffee bean knife.

Nada personal chico.

>> No.11815911

>>11815907
lmao just stay out of Miami.

>> No.11815914

>>11815911
Yeah the sister fuckers in the rest of Florida are alright.

>> No.11815915

>>11815167
White guy here. I cook food so spicy that when niggers eat it they start begging me to call an ambulance. True story.

>> No.11815916

>>11815745
>I think you're putting too much thought into an internet meme.

Nope. You're just too young or too stupid to realize the "meme" has existed long before the internet.

>>11815842
The "meme" wasn't born on facebook, and it was parroted by people who were totally clueless as to its historical origins. They repeated it because they thought it was funny while being completely ignorant of the fact that it has a solid historical basis.

>> No.11815919
File: 94 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11815919

>M*norities say that white people can't handle spicy food
>The host of Hot Ones is literally a skinhead

BTFO

>> No.11815921

>>11815915
Black people only go as hot as Frank's. Actual peppers are too spicy

>> No.11815925

>>11815919
that episode where he called snoop dogg a nigger was pretty good

>> No.11815930

>>11815252
Ugh, this fucking sucks. I get it at my local indian and thai and sichuan places all the fucking time.

Like goddamit, I get that you've had white folks come in, wave their spicedick around, and end up regretting it, but I want that shit to hurt.

I get why they do it, since those pussymouths who talk big game and get burned often end up reviewing them poorly because they're niggerfaggots who cant accept that they cant handle spice the way they thought they could, but for those of us who can handle it, it really makes it like pulling teeth to get actual spicy food.

I've even explained "make it spicy like I'm not a white guy asking for it" and over half the time it's still totally fucking bland. I keep a ton of birds eye chilis and shit at home now specifically for takeout because I know I cant trust them to make it the way I ask. I just want to burn inside man, is that so much to ask?

/blogpost

>> No.11815947

>>11815907
There's bad neighborhoods in every city. >>11815852
>t. future snowbird

>> No.11815951

>>11815930
I've heard the technique is to ask for it 'Indian hot' (or 'thai hot' if you're at a thai restaurant, etc).

>> No.11815955

>>11815190
Half of it is porn

>> No.11815960

>>11815240
>black Nami
>manface Robin
Ew

>> No.11815996

>>11815167
I don't get this stereotype tbqh. Whenever you look up people eating the spiciest foods online it's always white people doing it. Hell all the people I've met who don't like spicy foods were black.

>> No.11816023

>>11815951
I'm not that guy, but I have had a similar problem. Asking for it "Thai Hot" sometimes works, but then again so does asking for it "extra hot" or whatever else.

I haven't found anything that works consistently, except at small places where you can talk to the owner/chef directly and they know you want it honestly hot, not just lowest-common-denominator-hot.

that said, if it's not hot enough just tell the waiter and ask them to fix it.

>> No.11816031

>>11815996
single examples are meaningless. For every one white dude eating superhot chilies on YT there are a hundred thousand who think ketchup is too spicy.

See: >>11815711

>> No.11816041

Why do people act like white people don't like spice? Have you ever seen the shit those white people in california make with those satan spawn chili peppers? One drop would have anyone calling 911. Black people drown their food in hot sauce because it tastes like shit, and I'd know, I'm black.

>> No.11816076

>>11816041
See: >>11815711

>> No.11816082

>>11815925
He goes to far for me though so I have to disavow.

What is really in the last dab might shock you

>> No.11816138

>>11815219
eat more horseradish while dabbing on the ignorant memers

>> No.11816142

>>11815476
Take your meds, Julie.

>> No.11816147
File: 3.25 MB, 326x282, 1544531605275.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11816147

>>11816142
Gimme a sec, I'll post my medicine, you fucking shithead.

>> No.11816158

>>11815535
You're really living up to the namefag stereotype

>> No.11816161

>>11815240
Okay, this is epic.

>> No.11816171

>>11815348
>work at a restaurant
>sperg out over something that's none of my business and doesn't affect me in any way
>don't give people what they ask for
>make food worse on purpose
So cool, dude, you totally owned those regular people who weren't bothering you by sucking at your job, so epic and based

>> No.11816178

>>11815518
>Whom*
nice

>> No.11816186

>>11815348
>spicy food bad
Fuck off, you don't deserve a job

>> No.11816202

>>11816158
Pfft, like you've been here long enough to compile an accurate evaluation of all namefags you've ever encountered. Besides, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean you gotta be a dickhead. You're not getting any bobs, so forget.

>> No.11816275
File: 6 KB, 200x137, 20064_256075996483_7448792_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11816275

>>11815416
fuck unprofessionals masquerading as professionals

>> No.11816301

>>11816076
its objectively not true, so whats the point of linking everyone to it? Go back to /r/eddit fag

>> No.11816314
File: 79 KB, 565x400, Taj Mahal Premium Lager Beer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11816314

>>11816147
>>11816142

>> No.11816323

>>11816275
seems like you're a jealous little cuckstomer

>> No.11816324

>>11815198
Like you apparently are, since you replied? Lmao kys

>> No.11816342

>>11816323
no, I'm just not a nigger.

>> No.11816350

>>11816342
you are though lmao

>> No.11816363

>>11816350
you're the one siding with a nigger who abused their power for their own entertainment

>> No.11816370

>>11816363
and you're the one acting like a little slave nigger lmao
have fun eating spit with food in it

>> No.11816373

>>11815378
based. these fags need to go back to lereddit

>> No.11816374

>>11815886
The dude literally said "based on the average poster". Why are you so retarded?

>> No.11816386

>>11816370
Not possible. Where I'm from people have respect for themselves and others.

>> No.11816387

>>11816374
Don't spoonfeed newfags.

>> No.11816396

>>11816386
k nigger lol

>> No.11816410

>>11815748
They arent artists

>> No.11816412

>>11815167
i can feel the inferiority complex from here

>> No.11816421

>>11815874
>behind /o/ and /n/
you forgot /diy/
average age there is like 40

>> No.11816484

>>11815378
this

>> No.11816525

>>11815360
If youre a bigot

>> No.11816531

>>11815167
my mom thinks tabasco is unbearably hot but i cook with habaneros, i think it's mostly an older people thing because they never ate much spicy food but younger people do

>> No.11816580
File: 138 KB, 980x1040, 1548528545114.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11816580

>>11815278
>anyone can build up a tolerance

>> No.11816822
File: 324 KB, 1600x777, 1476020438613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11816822

>used to eat spicy food that my non-white colleagues couldn't handle in front of them to show my dominance
>kept upping my tolerance so I could become known as "that guy who eats super spicy food" in every group
>mfw I eventually got gastritis

>> No.11816850

>>11815225
Cringe. That art style is shit

>> No.11816859

>>11815240
>people who draw pictures of themselves getting fucked by fictional characters
I'll never understand this level of mental illness

>> No.11816860

>>11816023
I frequent a Thai restaurant and have built a repertoire with the servers as the wh*toid that can handle spice, and when I ask for Thai hot, they really lay it on me.

>> No.11816866

>>11815509
>what is per capita

>> No.11816878

>>11816580
Keep telling yourself you're special, nigger

>> No.11816879

>>11815509
Has she ever heard of a place called Africa where she can very conveniently look at the crime stats of black majority countries if she wishes to?

>> No.11816993

>>11816879
Ohhh, so now you admit that black-majority countries are equal to black-minority countries. See? Equality isn't too hard. Now you can go write to your congressman (assuming you're literate).

>> No.11817002

>>11816275
fake it til you make it bro

>> No.11817011

Why does this board get triggered over spicy food? People here always make the argument that it's trash and it's to cover up rotting meat as if spicy dishes are only made with meat. Have you ever heard of chips and salsa? Some people just like the taste. That doesn't mean you can't appreciate food with subtle and nuanced flavors. It's the extremists that are retarded saying everything that's spicy is trash or that everything should be spicy.

>> No.11817029
File: 49 KB, 560x218, nirvana.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11817029

>>11816314
>>11816202
>>11816147
>>11815623
>>11815535
>>11815476
>>11815447
ahhhh, peace and quiet...

>> No.11817093

>>11815314
What's wrong with saying bro? I call my coworkers and friends bro and brah all the time

>> No.11817173

>>11815831
Same, most "floridaman" stories are flyover retards or dumb Georgia/Alabama hicks crossing the border and being fuckwits.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action