[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 190 KB, 1600x720, british-1600x720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11724929 No.11724929 [Reply] [Original]

Give me a rundown on real British cuisine

>> No.11724933

>>11724929
Baked beans and ketchup

>> No.11724940

>>11724929
they spent three hundred years stealing from their colonies, and four hundred before that stealing from the french just because their own food was that bad.

>> No.11725215

>>11724929
What do you mean by "real"?
What is highly praised, what is widely eaten or what is interesting or unique?

>> No.11725221

>>11725215
why not all three?

>> No.11725297

It's funny that a degenerate poorfag country like Poland has actual cuisine while britfags put fucking chips inside of a roll and call it lunch.

>> No.11725306
File: 193 KB, 1200x900, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11724929

>> No.11725320

>>11724929
It's about 80% toast sandwiches, heinz beans, yorkshire puddings, and roast potatoes. The rest seems to be immigrant jizz and shit beer.

>> No.11725347
File: 116 KB, 800x450, POR_505_Jul18_big-800x450.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it sucks the queen's hairy balls

>> No.11725394

>>11725221
Interesting or unique:
Jellied eels are really nice and pleasingly weird, east and Midlands only though.
Stargazy pie has a fun aspect and is utterly delicious, although it's local to a tiny area of Cornwall.
Kedgiree is an awesome fusion food with Anglo-Indian origins a kind of curry fish breakfast risotto.
Kippers are an amazing way to start the day although some people find them too pungent I think they are fooking great
Cullen skink is a kinda fish soup that is tasty and has a funny name. Oddly reminiscent of New Orleans to me.
Rollmops are great, pickled white fish with shreds of onion, amazing on toast or a cracker, but not quite unique, we nicked the idea from the Dutch I think.
Bubble and squeak is fairly well known now, but is one of the all time great hangover cures.

>> No.11725576

>>11724929
((( Anglos))) can't create there own culture so they steal from others and rebrand it as their own..
Also just expect meats potatoes and a ton of grease.

>> No.11725582
File: 463 KB, 3840x2160, 9 - jousPsk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11724929
Boil them, mash them, stick em in a stew.

>> No.11725776

>>11725576
Hey let's turn /ck/ even more like /pol/! People looove /pol/ !

>> No.11726375

Beans, sausages, white bread toasted, mushrooms,1/2 tomato fried English, no white or black pudding or wheat bread, soda bread and potato hash browns as that's Irish, no square sausages and brown vinaigrette sauce as thats scotish

>> No.11726389

Hawkesmoor is my favourite restaurant.

>> No.11726542

I’ve been there twice and I thought the food was generally fine.
The higher end restaurants are fantastic and they don’t go in for overly processed stuff.
They’ve got a massive variety of cheeses as well (more then France I’m told).
In the UK you yet what you pay for is a good rule.

>> No.11726692

when I visited recently this was my to-eat list
>fish and chips (big bit of greasy battered cod and chunky chips from a fish & chip shop)
>full english breakfast
>doner kebab
>cornish pasty
>indian curry (takeaway)
>xmas roast dinner

>> No.11726725

>>11724929
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
Pinnacle of British cuisine

>> No.11726742
File: 51 KB, 366x662, 1543660301155.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11724929

>> No.11727017

The best Cheves in the world are white British men.

>> No.11727025

>>11726742

Conveniently re-cropped to remove the name of the female muslim author...

Totes no bias, right?

Nadiya Hussain would have been stoned to death for flashing flesh anywhere in muslimania had she not had a great country like England to come to, not winning shit tier cookery shows.

>> No.11727041

>>11727025
>Conveniently re-cropped to remove the name of the female muslim author...
What?
The name of the author isn't even relevant to the point. Furthermore, did you even look at the pic? Her name is right there.

>> No.11727083 [DELETED] 

>>11727041

And yet, the original that was posted to include the muslim whores name is not what has been posted. Why? Because it is completely relevant. Muslims are infiltrators. They get an inch and take a mile. Denegrating western societies like the great British ones are their goal. And they are doing it too well. London has already fallen and soon, the rest of the UK will too. And for what? For faux liberal muslims who unironically act like this Nadiya whore, like they created the freedom they enjoy (when were they to go back to the central islamic countries, could not live the way they do) while making racist claims like "british cuisine does not exist" can turn the west into a sloppy, ethno fuck fest?

And why am I racist? Because I don't like the disrespect these filthy assholes show in coming to the west and, instead of melting in and creating a luxurious rich culture, stand apart and curdle the pot?

Fuck that. My mum was an Indian who came to the UK, fought through the racism and helped make British society greater by adding to the rivh tapestry that existed. It was no easy journey. She would roll over in her grave to see separatist cunts like this bitch and the bitch that wrote the article destroying the country she called home for 30 years.

There are ways to save a split sauce... but you have to act fast. We are not acting fast by letting stupid cunts like this help make inflammatory pieces of crap like this article.

Articles that if written by whites about islam "islam is a pig shit society of female abusers and bigots with no real culture and generally their non-anglocised food is shit" would be seen as racist crap.

>> No.11727095

it‘s great to get upvotes... eh, i mean yous on different boards xD

>> No.11727099

>>11727083
What does your rambing about infiltrators have to do with British cuisine?

Your entire rant is off-topic.

>> No.11727106

>>11725776
i mean it's the most popular board other than /b/ so yeah they kinda do...

>> No.11727111

>>11727083
oof

>> No.11727115

>>11727099

Because you fucking mong, there clearly is british cuisine.

Pies
Fish and chips
High tea
Sunday roasts
Spotted dick
Figgy pudding
Trifle
Scotch egg
Bubble and squeak
Crumpets
Shephards pie
Lancashire hot pot

The list goes on and on. Yet some Muslim cunt and her bias infiltrator whore say it doesn't exist and suddenlt it is considered true.

>> No.11727117

>>11727115
Good job proving her point

>> No.11727119

>>11727041
The name is right there you idiot

>> No.11727136

>>11727117

Yeah says some white uncle tom or some dumb foreign cunt who again shows the hypocrisy in other races.

White people: other countries food does not sit well with my palate, i prefer my home cuisine or anglocised versions

Other cultures: that is racist!

Yet

Other cultures: western food is a joke and has no curries/heavily spiced crap like our culture. In fact white food is a joke and doesn't exist

White person: Yes it does, and you are wrong in saying something that dosrespectful while essentially being an invited guest in my country.

Dumb cunts like you: THAT IS RACIST AND YOUR COUNTRY IS SHIT!!

You are a shit cunt, and smart people can easily show how. As I have done.

>> No.11727146

>>11727119
>The name is right there you idiot
Yes, I just said that! Did you even read the post you replied to?

>> No.11727155

>>11727136
>Yeah says some white uncle tom or some dumb foreign cunt
She's not wrong, though. Look around: most Brits don't eat Spotted Dick or the classic Sunday Roast anymore....yet your chippies serve curry sauce, there are kebab joints everywhere, Indian food is practically the national dish, people get chinese takeaway all the time, etc.

It's no different than any other country, really. Westernized fast food is invading the entire world. The average young Chinese would proably rater eat at McD's or KFC than some traditional fare.

There clearly WAS British cuisine, just as there was every other nationality of food. Yet globalization has fucked that over, which is hardly surprising, especially in a country famed for its global empire.

>> No.11727161

>>11727136

Keep in mind, I find bogan fucks who go to other countries, try traditional food and make disparaging remarks because it isn't steak and kidney pie are dumb, disrespectful cunts too. But I do not aspire to be like them, or just a different version of them, as you and this Nadira cunt seem to.

If the countries that they are leaving are so great, then why come to our countries and change them into bastardised versions of their homeland while talking shit about the countries they are coming to? Because they are dumb cunts and the countries they are fleeing are either war torn shit holes, culturally separatist (ie. Caste system or faux communist corrupt China) or a combination of the two, but they are too stupid to just amalgamate. So they ruin our culture to create a place for themselves and we get left without, feeling unwelcomed in our own culture.

Only western society is so accomodating, to let people come to our countries and act so disrespectfully. Go to Iran or China or India and try that shit. You won't easily be able to migrate (if at all) and you certainly won't be welcome to buy land and create small concentrated western communities. So why is it so wrong that we do not want to allow it?

I look forward to your horse shit rhetoric washed out excuse for a reply.

>> No.11727171

>>11727155

Again dumbass, I enjoy the migrants that create the "melting pot". People like my mum are the reason brits have curries and chicken tikka masalas. I respect the islamic community that truly integrates and adds richness and diversity to western culture.

But protip you fucking cuck, my mum would never have had levels of disrespect as seen in just that one article. Nor should ANY migrant.

>> No.11727173

>>11727161
I don't think you're wrong.
I do, however, think you're off-topic, and that your political rant:
a) has nothing to do with the topic at and
and
b) belongs on fucking /pol/ or /b/

>> No.11727178

>>11727155

And you retarded fuck, you do not see white people in China saying "i have traversed China eating at fast food joints and boldly declare CHINESE CUISINE DOES NOT EXIST", nor do you see white people creating dissent and publishing articles to turn the Chinese youth against their own heritage. Do you?

No. Because China would not fucking allow it. They allow McDonalds in, but control their cultural effect. As we should.

>> No.11727187

>>11727173

And yet, you defend an article that sparked this debate in the first place. More hypocrisy,

You only do not disagree now so you can try feel you didn't get slaughtered by a superior mind. You did. Absolutely slaughtered.

Now slink off with your tail between your legs you insipid cunt.

>> No.11727192

>>11727187
>And yet, you defend an article that sparked this debate in the first place.
I do, because I'm capable of separating a food discussion from a political one.

>>You only do not disagree now
I never changed my stance, anon.

>>superior mind
You can't even figure out what board to post your comments on. Your mind isn't superior, you're a fucking idiot.

>> No.11727193

>>11727041

Also, NB: the author of the article is not the person featured in the article, you mong.

>> No.11727195

>>11727192

Yeah, you got wrecked. You were happy to enter into the debate and now you have been demolished you are trying to "wrong place dude" out of it to save face.

Insipid.

>> No.11727208

>>11727161

Also that is only the case re indian joints, kebab shops in highly ethnicised locales. Go to the country or smaller towns, you find pubs serving classic british fare.

The kebab shops, curry sauce at chippies, etc are to serve the ethnic community at large, not just white people and is indicative of the effects of globalisation and why it should be stopped. Now.

>> No.11727211

>>11727195
>You were happy to enter into the debate
Methinks you're confusing me with another poster.
My points have been consistent the whole time:
1) the bitch is right
and
2) your racist bullshit, while correct, has nothing to do with the topic here.

All you seem to do is scream about race. Even when faced with facts (>>11727155) you revert to shrieking about disrespect.

Disrespect isn't the point It's not even relevant to the discussion. The point is that globalization has pretty much killed traditional British food, as it has many others too.

>>But protip you fucking cuck, my mum would never have had levels of disrespect as seen in just that one article. Nor should ANY migrant.
Sure. Agreed 100%. But what the fuck does that have to do with the topic at hand? Are you drunk?

>> No.11727215

>>11727208

Is actually about >>11727155

>> No.11727216

>>11725576

Yes I forgot, the Americans invented all of their food and never took anything from other cultures.

>> No.11727227
File: 48 KB, 645x729, IMG-20190107-WA0000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11727211

>Racist bullshit, while correct

See pic related

Also:

And my point is globalisation is not the problem until separatist cunts like her and you curdle the melting pot and that articles like this is why such ridiculous claims like british food doesn't exist are sadly becoming true.

>> No.11727232

>>11727208
>Also that is only the case re indian joints, kebab shops in highly ethnicised locales.
Sure. But aren't those all the big cities? I have family in Essex and on Canvey. Even there I see tons of Ethnic food for sale. It's ubiquitous. Sure, the genuine Brit food still exists, but is it really common enough to claim that it's the standard anymore?

>>The kebab shops, curry sauce at chippies, etc are to serve the ethnic community at large,
I'm sure that's where those things started from, but look around you: regular Brits eat those things now.

>> is indicative of the effects of globalisation
Yes, that was my whole point.

>> is indicative of the effects of globalisation and why it should be stopped.
why should it be stopped, exactly? You can still have your traditional food. It's not like anyone took that away from you. It's just no longer the mainstream. It's also rather ironic to hear a Brit talking about "stopping globalization" when the British empire was probably the most classic example of globalization in history. You reap what you sow.
>>11727215
Figured.

>> No.11727244

>>11727227
>>See pic related
Why does it trigger you that I can both agree with your points and consider them unrelated to the conversation?

>separatist cunts like her and you curdle the melting pot
What makes you think I am a separatist?

>> articles like this is why such ridiculous claims like british food doesn't exist are sadly becoming true.
No. What makes British (and other) classic dishes less popular over time is the fact that people find they prefer new and different things instead. It's sad, but it's impossible to fight. And it's happening everywhere. You think young people growing up in, say, Saudi Arabia, are eating traditional dishes or are they gravitating towards Western fast food?

>> No.11727255
File: 345 KB, 1920x600, steakpotatopie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

christ alive my fucking countrymen are a embarrassment
And yeah, meat pies are a very large part of English cuisine

>> No.11727275
File: 22 KB, 560x632, IMG-20190106-WA0021.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11727216

They did it IN America, you dumb fuck. Thus MELTING pot. How are you that fucking dense?

>>11727211

>Methinks blah blah

Yeah, you are in the debate against your will.

Pic related

>> No.11727280

>>11727244
One thing that has stood the test of time is portable food. I don't mean sandwiches. Pasties, pork pies, sausage rolls, scotch eggs. Good food to stick in your pocket while you go out to work. Look how popular Gregg's is just serving various fillings inside puff pastry.

I honestly don't think the English "do" sandwiches in general. Think of the well known sandwiches and they always conjure up images of royalty or the upper class. Egg and cress. Cucumber. Coronation Chicken. Some of the most popular sandwiches are items from a Full English just slapped between two slices of bread. Whether its bacon, egg, sausage or a combination of each.

Even a popular everyday sandwich, the Ploughman's or Cheese and Pickle is just a twist on the working man's Ploughman's lunch of bread, cheese and onion.

No when it comes to sandwiches it seems like they're a quick fix for most people rather than something we take seriously. But pasties and pork pies those things take much more attention and care to get right.

>> No.11727300

>>11727232

No, it is not common anymore. Because corrupt govt have allowed a flood of separatist migrants. Ergo, bad for western society, the best society.

And not all brits, just classless non pride having uncle tom ones like this >>11727255

It should be stopped because all cultures are starting to bleed together, and not in altogether good ways. I do not want to see other cultures lost at our expense anymore than I want to see us lose our once great melting pot. That means separatist mentality having mofos need to be kept out.

I am triggered by your insipid constitution and ignorance. And your attitude and arguments.

And fast food, my god stop bringing up fast food like it is in any real way a representation of western culture in those countries. They don't sell our menu fast food there, they create local inspired dishes. Fuck, you can't truly be this hypocritical in your own mind? Your double standards are mind boggling. You are like a feminazi claiming to want equality alongside the downfall of man.

>> No.11727314

>>11727300
of course I have pride for my country you fucking half blood jerry-bag swine, I just don't shit 24/7 on /ck/ threads like a fucking autist who can't understand that there is a time and a place for shit and discussions about cuisine isn't that place nor time.

Fucking mainlanders I swear to fucking GOD, you cunts even gave up your fucking guns like good little subservient bitch's, now go back to cheering for FUTBAAAAL and drinking special brews you scum of the earth FUCK

>> No.11727322

>>11727280

Maybe working class brits don't, but that is a shame. The high society foods, especially ones like high tea, are ones that should be celebrated at home.

I feel sadness in my heart when other countries upper class (ie Singapore) enjoy traditional british high tea but our own people don't.

Again, I am anglo indian. I am not saying do away with curry joints or whatever. I am saying that before my mum died she experienced two horrors she never should have. Racism from Indians who called her self hating and a traitor for marrying white, and racism from Pakis who hate Indians.

These people should have NO place in civilised societies like the UK

>> No.11727334

>>11727314

You fucking mong. Every comment has been in defense of British culture and the sadness that separatism as seen in that article is the reason UK cuisine is being discarded and forgotten.

We should stand up and reclaim British cuisine along with many other facets of our culture. All of the west should. Before it is too late to do anything and we are Sweden and fucked, or France and fighting for their final breaths as the death knell sounds.

You stupid cuck.

>> No.11727336

>>11727300
>No, it is not common anymore
so it sounds like we agree, and the dumb muslim bitch is right when she says there's no such thing as British Cuisine anymore?

>. I do not want to see other cultures lost at our expense anymore than I want to see us lose our once great melting pot.
And what are you doing about that? Are you supporting only your traditional values? Or do you watch American movies, drive a Japanese car, own a Korean cellphone, and use mostly Chinese products?

>> my god stop bringing up fast food like it is in any real way a representation of western culture in those countries.
It wasn't supposed to be a representation of culture. That's all in your head. I'm not talking about culture, I'm talking about fucking food. I'm sure that KFC is displacing camel meat sarnies in Saudi Arabia just as it's replacing pasties in England.

>>They don't sell our menu fast food there, they create local inspired dishes
"Locally inspired".....so just like curry sauce at a chippie, then? They're sure as fuck not serving traditional food.

>>Fuck, you can't truly be this hypocritical in your own mind?
What exactly do you think I'm being hypocritical about? I think you're making assumptions about my beliefs that aren't true. You're arguing against something that only exists in your head, not the words that I am actually writing.

>> No.11727348

>>11727334
Of course we fucking should, how is sperging out on /ck/ and making our country look bad going to help a single fucking iota. As you fucking do this, traditional recipes are being lost to time as the only people who remember them die out, go talk to these people and preserve them, instead of being a fucking embarrassment for queen and country. You could even write a book about it and make some dosh.

>> No.11727366

>>11727336

No, she is right in saying that in ethnic separatist shit holes like London, it is less common, and UK loyalists should fight against this instead of giving in because racist.

I watch as much British tv and film as is truly produced these days. Not some polluted ethnic crap with affirmative action acting. I take public transport and drive a classic Jag that was made before the Indians bought it out, so fuck you dumbass.

And again, because dumb fucks like you buy KFC and camel kebabs instead of going to the local and having a pie or a roast. You fucking MONG.

AND YES, JUST LIKE CHIPPY CURRY SAUCE! SLIGHT INFLUENCE ON A CLASSIC, NOT REPLACEMENT! FUCKS SAKE YOU CANNOT BE THIS DUMB! The west cannot be invading other cultures cuisines because they make a kofta burger anymore than middle eastern cuisine is invading ours when we eat doner kebabs. Influence, melting pot contribution is welcomed. That is not what I am arguing against except in your double standard having twisted dumbass head.

>> No.11727372

>>11727348

So dumb fucks like this can just not buy it, not read it and call me racist for trying it? Maybe if weak fucks like you did more than berate me for trying to have a strong loyalist opinion, I would have a chance against lefty zoomer dumb cunts who help grow ethnic separatism.

>> No.11727385

>>11727366
>No, she is right in saying that in ethnic separatist shit holes like London
It sounds like we do agree then. Don't those big cities like London far outnumber the places in the sticks population-wise?

>>and UK loyalists should fight against this instead of giving in because racist.
Agreed, but off-topic polshit.

>>I watch as much British tv and film as is truly produced these days...
good on you.

>>And again, because dumb fucks like you buy KFC and camel kebabs
I don't buy either.

>>AND YES, JUST LIKE CHIPPY CURRY SAUCE! SLIGHT INFLUENCE ON A CLASSIC, NOT REPLACEMENT!
Are you suggesting that the difference between the two is significant enough to matter? I suggest not.

>>That is not what I am arguing against except in your double standard having twisted dumbass head.
then how about you clearly state what you are arguing against, because your constant reversion to racism is making it difficult to understand.

The way I see it, we seem to agree:
>>11727300
>No, it is not common anymore
/thread.

>> No.11727393
File: 2.92 MB, 291x300, 1439880203657.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11727372
Yes anon, you will definitely be called racist for releasing a traditionalist cookbook.

>> No.11727412

>>11727385

Only because of migrant separatist migration going unchecked by corrupt govt. Thus one of my points. I think it is wrong and should be fought against while whites and loyal anglos can still fight against it. Dumb fuck.

Yes they are significantly different, if not you would not be arguing. Duh.

And surprise surprise, I disagree with your ethnic separatist support and I am racist. Were I arguing your way you would call me an Indian hero... but I am not in India. India is a separatist, classist shit hole my mother fled because it is so shit. Ergo, keeping out separatist Indians, among others, should be a priority to our govt as it is other countries. Then we would not be having this discussion and that stupid article, along with your ignorant ill-constructed rhetoric, would not exist.

/thread

>> No.11727417

>>11727385

Also, my issue is not with their race, ergo cannot be racist. You ignorant cuck. Understand a word before you use it.

>> No.11727441

>>11727412
>I think it is wrong and should be fought against while whites and loyal anglos can still fight against it.
Fair enough, but entirely off-topic. You're not wrong. You're just talking about it in the wrong place.

>, I disagree with your ethnic separatist support
I don't support any such thing, and I'm confused as to why you think I do. Are you confusing my statements that "X is a fact" with "X is a good thing"?

>>Were I arguing your way you would call me an Indian hero.
I have no idea what that even means. Why are you talking about India anyway. Surely you realize that is also off-topic too, right?

>> No.11727448

>>11725394
All of those are fucking disgusting. I’d rather eat some blood sausages any day rather than any of those.

>> No.11727466

>>11727441

X is a fact only in certain key areas that have been separatist influenced out the arse. The UK as a whole, and in particular white and anglo UK and white UK outside these areas still fully embrace UK cuisine. Therefore, you are wrong as is the article, yet because it is in print and you incorrectly see it as correct, it is automatically correct. How bout no Scott, ok.

My god, read my comments and it will have context. On that note I am leaving. Clearly you are not reading my posts in full and depend on your incorrect rhetoric and stupid views to fall back on, not actual knowledge and the current state of affairs in the world.

I sincerely hope you either wake up to yourself and, if truly awake, I hope you and your ill brood die out before you do permanent damage to western society, in particular Britain.

/thread... at least for me.

>> No.11727494

>>11727466
>X is a fact only in certain key areas that have been separatist influenced out the arse.
The reason for the change is irrelevant. All that matters is:
a) whether or not the change has happened
and
b) how large of a scale change it is.

Given that we both agree that a) a change has happened, and b) the scale affects major cities including London, we can therefore conclude that the change is on a large enough scale to be considered typical of the country as a whole.

>>yet because it is in print and you incorrectly see it as correct, it is automatically correct
I don't see it as being correct because it's printed. I see it as being correct because it matches mine and other's observations. My family is half British. I visit family there often, and have been doing so since the late 1970's. Every time I go back I see more and more things that are "global" rather than "British". Obviously there are pockets of tradition remaining, but the majority of the population seems to have shifted away from traditional British food. (The how and why doesn't matter).

Is the muslim bitch 100% correct when she says there's no such thing as British food on a pedantic sperg-tier level? No. But she's right generally speaking.

>>you do permanent damage to western society
I've already stated I agree with your political views. I don't object to what you are saying. I object to where you choose to say it.

>> No.11727500
File: 35 KB, 500x335, London Murder Rate now Higher than Detroit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11727494

Yeah, my neighborhood is now shit. I don't dare let my daughter out beyond schooling.

>> No.11727508

>>11727500
>Yeah, my neighborhood is now shit. I don't dare let my daughter out beyond schooling.

Some of you ignorant 'mericans might want to learn a thing or two about Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbJ0Io_KTFo

>> No.11727511

>>11727508
>Some of you ignorant 'mericans might want to learn a thing or two about Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4ak-ERn_k0

>> No.11727515

>>11727508
>Some of you ignorant 'mericans might want to learn a thing or two about Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzs4k0uDlvQ

>> No.11727521

>>11727508

"Rotterdam grooming victims speak out for the first time."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAvRj6BQ0AM

>> No.11727563
File: 122 KB, 1200x865, 64545.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11727600
File: 19 KB, 583x473, 1500052535687.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11724929
OOH AH UP THE RA
OOH AH UP THE RA

>> No.11727665

>>11727494

Just imagine inviting someone over to your house so that you can share your wealth and food, but instead of repaying your generosity by helping around the house, your guests spend all their time trying to stab you and molest your daughter.

This is basically what it's like living here right now.

>> No.11727668

>>11727665
Sounds horrible. That said, what does that have to do with food and cooking?

>> No.11727824

>>11727025
>a great country like England

>> No.11727838

>>11727665

And your fucking Liberal neighbor keeps inviting more and more of those same people into YOUR house, instead of their own houses.

>> No.11728196

>>11727017
>cheves