Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.16483716 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 1608143719807.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16483716

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but there always has been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table at every diner with a thousand more bottles ready to replace an empty one. It will always be the most demanded and manufactured hot sauce in the entire world. It has never considered the fact that other hot sauces even exist, it doesn't need to. All it can think about is rising to meet the sheer demand the entire world has for it. It was the first, and in 152 years there's still nobody that can do it better. It was here before you were born, it will be here after you die. These facts apply to no other sauce, and it doesn't matter what you say or post It is immune to attack and nothing can change this. You can say "it tastes like pure vinegar", "it's literally the consistency of water", you can post a Soyjack and somehow insist that a 152 year old sauce is "soy". Oh I'm sorry, literally no one cares that you're a fucking tastelet and a retard; production just increased even more, GG. This immortal beast cannot be dethroned, now kneel.

>> No.16414639 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 2AAB192D-F7DE-485A-A5C2-C84F64439767.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16414639

I love the flavor and heat level of Tabasco. However, it’s just too damn THIN. Please recommend me a hot sauce with a similar flavor and heat that is thicker than Tabasco.

>> No.16275941 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, tabasco.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16275941

Serious question about Tabasco:
Why is such a bad hot sauce so popular?
Are there historical reasons for why it's so entrenched? Cultural reasons? What's going on?

>> No.16144297 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16144297

This is seriously the perfect hot sauce.

>> No.15876696 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15876696

>>15873246
Tabasco is great on a greasy pizza, it doesn't make it spicy even if you think Tabasco is spicy

>> No.15506299 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, His_Royal_Highness_for_249_Burgerbux.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15506299

Tabasco bros... I kneel

>> No.15312024 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15312024

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but there always has been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table at every diner with a thousand more bottles ready to replace an empty one. It will always be the most demanded and manufactured hot sauce in the entire world. It has never considered the fact that other hot sauces even exist, it doesn't need to. All it can think about is rising to meet the sheer demand the entire world has for it. It was the first, and in 152 years there's still nobody that can do it better. It was here before you were born, it will be here after you die. These facts apply to no other sauce, and it doesn't matter what you say or post It is immune to attack and nothing can change this. You can say "it tastes like pure vinegar", "it's literally the consistency of water", you can post a Soyjack and somehow insist that a 152 year old sauce is "soy". Oh I'm sorry, literally no one cares that you're a fucking tastelet and a retard; production just increased even more, GG. This immortal beast cannot be dethroned, now kneel.

>> No.15270519 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15270519

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but there always has been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table at every diner with a thousand more bottles ready to replace an empty one. It will always be the most demanded and manufactured hot sauce in the entire world. It has never considered the fact that other hot sauces even exist, it doesn't need to. All it can think about is rising to meet the sheer demand the entire world has for it. It was the first, and in 152 years there's still nobody that can do it better. It was here before you were born, it will be here after you die. These facts apply to no other sauce, and it doesn't matter what you say or post It is immune to attack and nothing can change this. You can say "it tastes like pure vinegar", "it's literally the consistency of water", you can post a Soyjack and somehow insist that a 152 year old sauce is "soy". Oh I'm sorry, literally no one cares that you're a fucking tastelet and a retard; production just increased even more, GG. This immortal beast cannot be dethroned, now kneel.

>> No.15270299 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15270299

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but there always has been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table at every diner with a thousand more bottles ready to replace an empty one. It will always be the most demanded and manufactured hot sauce in the entire world. It has never considered the fact that other hot sauces even exist, it doesn't need to. All it can think about is rising to meet the sheer demand the entire world has for it. It was the first, and in 152 years there's still nobody that can do it better. It was here before you were born, it will be here after you die. These facts apply to no other sauce, and it doesn't matter what you say or post It is immune to attack and nothing can change this. You can say "it tastes like pure vinegar", "it's literally the consistency of water", you can post a Soyjack and somehow insist that a 152 year old sauce is "soy". Oh I'm sorry, literally no one cares that you're a fucking tastelet and a retard; production just increased even more, GG. This immortal beast cannot be dethroned, now kneel.

>> No.15263877 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15263877

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but there always has been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table at every diner with a thousand more bottles ready to replace an empty one. It will always be the most demanded and manufactured hot sauce in the entire world. It has never considered the fact that other hot sauces even exist, it doesn't need to. All it can think about is rising to meet the sheer demand the entire world has for it. It was the first, and in 152 years there's still nobody that can do it better. It was here before you were born, it will be here after you die. These facts apply to no other sauce, and it doesn't matter what you say or post It is immune to attack and nothing can change this. You can say "it tastes like pure vinegar", "it's literally the consistency of water", you can post a Soyjack and somehow insist that a 152 year old sauce is "soy". Oh I'm sorry, literally no one cares that you're a fucking tastelet and a retard; production just increased even more, GG. This immortal beast cannot be dethroned, now kneel...

>> No.15263850 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15263850

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but there always has been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table at every diner with a thousand more bottles ready to replace an empty one. It will always be the most demanded and manufactured hot sauce in the entire world. It has never considered the fact that other hot sauces even exist, it doesn't need to. All it can think about is rising to meet the sheer demand the entire world has for it. It was the first, and in 152 years there's still nobody that can do it better. It was here before you were born, it will be here after you die. These facts apply to no other sauce, and it doesn't matter what you say or post It is immune to attack and nothing can change this. You can say "it tastes like pure vinegar", "it's literally the consistency of water", you can post a Soyjack and somehow insist that a 152 year old sauce is "soy". Oh I'm sorry, literally no one cares that you're a fucking tastelet and a retard; production just increased even more, GG. This immortal beast cannot be dethroned, now kneel.

>> No.15258510 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15258510

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but there always has been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table at every diner with a thousand more bottles ready to replace an empty one. It will always be the most demanded and manufactured hot sauce in the entire world. It has never considered the fact that other hot sauces even exist, it doesn't need to. All it can think about is rising to meet the sheer demand the entire world has for it. It was the first, and in 152 years there's still nobody that can do it better. It was here before you were born, it will be here after you die. These facts apply to no other sauce, and it doesn't matter what you say or post It is immune to attack and nothing can change this. You can say "it tastes like pure vinegar", "it's literally the consistency of water", you can post a Basedjack and somehow insist that a 152 year old sauce is "onions". Oh I'm sorry, literally no one cares that you're a fucking tastelet and a retard; production just increased even more, GG. This immortal beast cannot be dethroned, now kneel.

>> No.15236836 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15236836

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but there always has been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table at every diner with a thousand more bottles ready to replace an empty one. It will always be the most demanded and manufactured hot sauce in the entire world. It has never considered the fact that other hot sauces even exist, it doesn't need to. All it can think about is rising to meet the sheer demand the entire world has for it. It was the first, and in 152 years there's still nobody that can do it better. It was here before you were born, it will be here after you die. This applies to no other sauce, and it doesn't matter what you say or post It is immune to attack and nothing can change these facts. It cannot be dethroned, now kneel.

>> No.15236169 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15236169

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but they're always has been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table at every diner with a thousand more bottles ready to replace an empty one. It will always be the most demanded and manufactured hot sauce in the entire world. It has never considered the fact that other hot sauces even exist, it doesn't need to. All it can think about is rising to meet the sheer demand the entire world has for it. It was the first, and in 152 years there's still nobody that can do it better. It was here before you were born, it will be here after you die. This applies to new other sauce, and it doesn't matter what you say or post It is immune to attack and nothing can change these facts. It cannot be dethroned, now kneel.

>> No.15235876 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15235876

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but there has always been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table in every restaurant with a thousand more bottles waiting to take the place of an empty one. It will always be the most manufactured and most demanded hot sauce in the entire world. It has no time to even consider the fact that there are other sauces. It was here before you were born, It will be here after you die. It is immune to all attacks, it's production will only increase to meet increasing demand. It doesn't matter what you say or what you post, nothing will change these facts. It simply cannot be dethroned.

>> No.15235847 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15235847

Perpetuate your lesser sauces all you want, but there has always been and always will be one king. It will always be on every table and every diner. It will always be the most manufactured and most demanded hot sauce in the entire world. It has no time to even consider the fact that there are other sauces. It was here before you were born, It will be here after you die. It doesn't matter what you say or what you post, nothing will change these facts. It simply cannot be dethroned.

>> No.15224949 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15224949

This is it. The best. Peak performance, everything else is trash.

>> No.15158979 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15158979

Sometimes the basics are best

>> No.15110712 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15110712

This is the only hot sauce that matters. All the other ones belong on shitty tacos.

>> No.15028797 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, Lame.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15028797

My heat tolerance increased dramatically over the summer because I was eating tons of peppers from my garden. As a result, the hot sauces I was using last year don't work anymore. I can't feel any heat whatsoever from Cholula. Tabasco and Nandos' hottest sauce slightly tingle if I eat a big spoonful straight up but aren't effective if I put them on food.

What hot sauces do y'all like? My garden isn't producing anymore peppers at the moment, so I'm looking to buy some hot sauces that pack a real punch.

>> No.14940247 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14940247

*Is one of the most important creations in culinary history in your path*

>> No.14653279 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 18C3011F-32B0-4B85-ACDA-7798568254FC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14653279

The best condiment in the world.

>> No.14639272 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 61802579-E41C-42D3-90E6-E8A5DE408277.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14639272

The best condiment in the world.

>> No.14575171 [View]
File: 25 KB, 604x604, 03009---original-red-60ml_pdp_wr_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14575171

Why dont more places serve Tabasco wings? So tired of everyone using the franks as a base, it all tastes the same



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]