[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 79 KB, 600x888, 80e540e4jw1ditu4zdeb8j.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9885088 No.9885088 [Reply] [Original]

Lets get some friendships growing gulls!

Don't get this deleted, ok?

>Cosplay, j-fashion, lolita?
>Age/gender/location
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
>Other interests?
>What are you looking for?
>What aren't you looking for?
>Contact info (Discord, email, LINE, Skype)

>> No.9885090

Mainly lolita but I want to get into other j-fashion, and cosplay someday!
>Age/gender/location
26/F/Texas
San Japan, Ikkicon, A-Kon. I usually just go for the j-fashion events
Games: Fatal Frame, Silent Hill, Princess Maker, Animal Crossing, SMT, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy

Anime: Hajime no Ippo, Berserk, Initial D, My Hero Academia, Chobits, Inuyasha, Princess Tutu, Candy Candy, Dragon ball, Paranoia Agent, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Madoka Magika, Ranma 1/2, Urusei yatsura

Brand: BTSSB/Meta

Sango from Inuyasha and Yuna from FFX
>Other interests?
Singing, writing, swimming, learning languages, dancing
Just friends, I dunno. I guess more conservative friends? I never thought it mattered but I just lost a friend for being too "traditional" so I guess it does
SJW's, drama, childish attitudes, romance
Discord is Kiki#1049

>> No.9885122

J-fash/lolita
>Age/gender/location
21/enby/Illinois
Anime Midwest, but I don't really go to cons often
Games: undertale, stardew valley, harvest moon, katawa shoujo, persona
Anime: revolutionary girl utena, cat soup, angels egg, sailor moon, madoka magica, Akira, ghost in the shell (ORIGINAL MOVIE!!)
Brands: btssb, meta, angelic pretty
(Taobao: diamond honey, strawberry witch)
>Other interests?
I'm an artist/baker/cook, I garden irl sometimes, I dabble in music (listen to a lot of it, learning how to play)
State local or nearish friends who would want to meet up for tea, go to cool local shows/concerts, someone to gossip with and help me plan coords. ( ¿¿¿¿¿An edgy mentor????? )
Honestly I just don't want nazis, sjw, or people who want to argue my existence desu. I don't have time to argue about bs I just wanna wear frilly stuff even with differences of opinions
Ablackcatlolita@gmail.com

>> No.9885329
File: 448 KB, 524x792, louise_lolita.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion/lolita, I do cosplay a little but mainly with my bf.
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/TX
I visit Nebraska and SoCal occasionally as well
I mostly go to Texas cons for now, though I have went to out of state ones before. Going to akon/SJ/okashicon.
I usually only go to cons to be with friends and jfashion events. Sometimes I feel like partying though and exploring the city with friends.
>Favorite:
Games: Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Huniepop, VNs, casual af
Anime: Zero no Tsukaima, I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying, Binbougami ga, Kancolle, Dragon Maid, Kyoukai no Kanata, Idolm@ster, Aggretsuko; mostly moe, comedy, but I want to go back to watching horror genre too. Also just started Devilman Crybaby.
I'm also really into japanese films, like Your Name, Silent Voice, Perfect Blue, etc.
Brand: M E T A. Royal Princess Alice is good too
Prints: Midsummer Night's Dream and The Basilica at Night are holy grail. Plus themes like: foxes, architecture, chocolate, constellations, nurse
>Characters/series cosplayed
Me/bf have done: Monomi/Monokuma (Dangan Ronpa), Rikka/Yuuta (Chuunibyou), MC/707 (Mystic Messenger), Umbreon/Looker & Mallow/Alola Trainer (Pokemon)
>Other interests
I love math, dressing like a weeb, collecting stationery/sending letters, and reading drama. I'm very passive about fandoms and don't follow things consistently but feel free to talk to me about stuff like animals, school, paranormal/horror, cooking, and movies!
New cgl friends, penpals especially those who can handle my forgetfulness/possible long absences. I do want to get to know some people in SoCal or Nebraska because I'll be visiting this summer.
>What are you NOT looking for?
Anything romantic/political extremists
>Contact info
Line: tsunderelolita, discord: meido#2292
I'm also part of the TX /CGL/ discord if you want to join! Just message me.

>> No.9885433
File: 355 KB, 540x764, tumblr_p8qihb7BAE1vqd5keo1_540.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>Cosplay, j-fashion, lolita?
Cosplay mostly, though I wear lolita occasionally and have interest in jfashion.
>>Age/gender/location
21/F/Atlantic Canada, though I travel to Toronto frequently
>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
Animaritime, Halcon, Fan Expo, Anime North, hopefully Otakuthon in the future. I mostly go to see cosplay, and shop.
>>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
Games: Animal Crossing, Overwatch, Tera, Skullgirls, Transistor. I like a lot of games but those are the ones I play frequently.
Anime: BNHA, TTGL, Cardcaptor Sakura, Precure, Death Parade, JJBA, Oshiete! Galko-chan, Space Dandy
Honorable mention to the Prison School manga and Snotgirl
>>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
I've done a lot of cosplays, but latest were Double (Skullgirls), Lady Plamya (Sekai Seifuku), and Red (Transistor). Currently working on Cure Whip (KiraKira Precure), 2B (Nier), and Trixie Mattel.
>>Other interests?
Art (I would like to start focusing on doing Artist Alleys), cross stitching, ita bags, doll collecting (Monster high, ever after high & shopkins), writing, paranormal/ghosty stuff, Neopets, card games like Pokemon TCG. Basically things crafty or creative.
>>What are you looking for?
Friends to talk about cosplay or crafting to, or play video games with. It would also be nice to make a friend who's into anime, as I don't have any other friends who like anime who keep up with the airing seasons. Local is great but not necessary. I would prefer girls since I don't have many female friends, but guys are ok too.
>>What aren't you looking for?
People who will ghost after one convo, SJWs.
>>Contact info (Discord, email, LINE, Skype)
devilorns#6517

>> No.9885442
File: 1.08 MB, 1267x1024, __kodama_fumika_and_komasan_youkai_watch_drawn_by_hinausa__a28f3575e381c7ce1fb0ebefb65ac42f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Age/gender/location
38/youkai/WA

Youkai Watch

anyone who likes youkai watch and is over 18

12 year old youkai watch fans

line: gummiholen

>> No.9885553
File: 93 KB, 765x1044, _cm__mina_ashido__ver__1__by_iryanic-dbqanf0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mainly Cosplay but im a bit curious on trying out J-fashion (mainly fairy kei and pastel goth)
>Age/gender/location
21/F/London
MCM London, MCM Birmingham, Hyper Japan, Tokonatsu and Colossalcon, im curious about going to Colossalcon East, Katsucon, Dragoncon and hibanacon. I like to cosplay with others, get photos, hang out with people at meets and party.
My favorite game is Paladins and my favorite anime is Boku No hero Academia
Nozomi, Mari, Maki, Hanayo, Kanan, princess Peach, Hinata, IA and Mina
>Other interests?
drawings, kpop, Magic: the Gathering, swimming and learning about Japanese culture
friends that i can meet up with in London, friends who i can talk about anime with and US friends i could meet at Colossalcon.
not looking for creeps or perverts. as well as people who would ghost after messaging me (I've had this twice now)
Discord: kasumikat#1863
Line: kasumikat

>> No.9885731

Anyone going to Paradiso?

>> No.9885778
File: 35 KB, 225x350, 211987.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplayer and soon to be crossdresser.
>Age/gender/location
20/M/TN
Tristate area cons and big cons for tabletop gaming tournaments.
Tabletops, Guild ball, Infinity, Warhammer, and PC games, my favorite anime is either K-on or Love Live! series.
Makoto Tachibana, Umaru, Valkyrie from rainbow six, Shark from guild ball, and Ritsu Tainaka and caitlyn from LOL
>Other interests?
Wanting to try full crossdress soon, also own an antique store
someone to talk to about really anything and maybe vent sometimes?
Negative nancy's
Discord: ApplesFM #0529

>> No.9886252

To the Eccentric Family anon, I finally replied to your email!

>> No.9886278

Interested in getting into cosplay. I also like taking pictures of photographers.

>>Age/gender/location
23/M/Torrance

I usually attend ALA. I'e also been to AX, Fanime, Comikaze, etc. I like to attend dances and dance related subject matter.

I like Indie games, RPG's and FPS mostly. Stuff like Kingdom Hearts, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Borderlands. I also like anime like Fate/Zero, Food Wars, and Terror in Resonance.

>>Other interests?
I like books, video games, writing. I'm a big fan of tea. I also play a lot of tabletop games.

Someone to talk to late at night. I work at a bar and don't get off until about 2a.

I don't know. Sex, probably.

Discord: 8-Bit Rabbits#7999

>> No.9886362

Lolita, I'm trying to get into cosplay though
>Age/gender/location
19/F/Midwest
Right now, I've only been to animinneapolis, but I really want to go to more.
Angelic pretty, BTSSB, anything by Junji Ito, Skip Beat, Perfect Blue, Hyouka
>Other interests?
I've been trying to get into sewing?
Friends! Near or far doesn't matter. It'd be nice to have friends I can meet up with and talk about shared interests or go to cons with, but I also really appreciate online friendships.
sunny#3388

Feel free to message me even if you're busy! I understand life gets crazy sometimes and I don't mind if you disappear for a while or ghost. If you do ghost me, feel free to spark up a conversation again any time I won't hold it against you.

>> No.9886482

>>9886362
Sent friend request on discord

>> No.9886486 [DELETED] 

Can i jus get lolita girl on my dick please

>> No.9886489 [DELETED] 
File: 513 KB, 500x500, https%3A%2F%2F78%2Emedia%2Etumblr%2Ecom%2F2a51a8bf96c3cb18719c3761a578b172%2Ftumblr_oz80r3oCW91wftuoeo2_500%2Egif_encoded.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita and Jfashion. I don't really have too much of an interest in cosplay. I'm a very sweet lolita but I love all the sub styles.
>Age/gender/location
24/f/texas
I don't really attend many. I normally just go for musical guests if there's someone I like attending.
Games: I don't really play many video games besides pokémon and phone apps like sailor moon drops.
Anime: Lucky Star, Madoka, Chobits, Sailor Moon, a lot of older mahou shoujo stuff really. Also Dance! In the Vampire Bund and Samurai Champloo.
Brands: AP, Q-pot, BTSSB, and RM syrup.
Prints: I'm really fond of Cherry and berry prints, as well as baked goods/chocolate prints. Star/space prints like Misty Sky and Twinkle Constellation and the Stars of the Confeito are also really big favorites of mine. And anything Tartan/Polka dots.

>Other interests?
Photography, occult topics, paranormal stuff, listening to medical lectures, general nerd stuff like dinosaurs/history/space, drawing, reading, baking. As well as some VKei artists(it's mostly just one band though, I haven't kept up with the general scene in years)

Friends, people to help mentor in lolita if they're just starting out.

Thirst or drama.

Discord: ComicallyCosmic#1309
Insta: Comicallycosmic

I can be kind of formal at first but I promise I lighten up eventually.

>> No.9886491

Is anyone still looking to join the lolita vetting server? Here's a fresh link:

https://discord.gg/4dcHrX

>> No.9886551

>>9886252
I just saw! Thank you for keeping me updated! I'll reply tomorrow but I hope you are doing well!

>> No.9887224
File: 119 KB, 349x264, taO0kfH.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Crossplay and j-fashion. (Lately I have been pretty into Decora). I could see myself doing some style of lolita at some point, but it's not a big priority compared to street fashion.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/Male/Illinois (a bit southwest of chicago)
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
ACEN, Anime Midwest. My #1 favorite thing to do at conventions is definitely rave dancing. I walk around the rave looking for the circle and an opportunity to go in and bust out some moves also hotel room parties and shopping at the vendor hall is always fun.
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Anime: Aikatsu, Precure, Initital D, Great Teacher Onizuka, YuruYuri, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Steins;gate, any cute anime, any idol anime
Game: DanceDanceRevolution, Beatmania IIDX, Sound Voltex, Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage, Any game that has a high skill ceiling.
Music: t+pazolite, USAO, Hommarju, Parkway Drive, Tiny Moving parts, goreshit, Shiki, siromaru, DJ Mass MAD Izm*, Team Grimoire, ZUN, BlackY, Yooh, xi, Demetori, Sound Holic,
>Characters/series crossplayed from (if applicable)
Ayano from YuruYuri, Reisen from Touhou
>Other interests
binge watching a new youtube channel every week, lately it's been horror/creepypasta stuff
I've been studying japanese for 5 years so I like to play and read a lot of Japanese games and manga
Occasionally I also do rock climbing
People local in IL who want to hangout, and do stuff. I am not sure how to put it, but I just want to explore the world some more and I feel like putting myself out there is a good way to do so. I want fashionable friends who can talk to me and share advice, feedback and stuff like that. Also it might be cool to find someone into or interested in doing rave dancing because dance friends are pretty fun to have.
>Contact info
Discord Lokovodo#6232
LINE: lokovodo

>> No.9888907
File: 299 KB, 1080x720, 1527014365869.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>want to make some new friends
>realize I'm too old, too geographically isolated and too surface level for this board
bumping for the sake of others

>> No.9888912

>Want to make new friends
>Am a dude in Alaska so lol nobody to do any con stuff with
Shoot me

>> No.9888914

>>9888907
>>9888912
It's okay nobody actually responds to each other outside of this thread anyway.

>> No.9888918

>>9888907
>>>/soc/

>> No.9889391

>>9885553
Not trying to be rude but pastel goth isn't Japanese fashion

>> No.9889409

Trying to finally break into wearing harajuku stuff like menhera and sex pot revenge style punk.
>Age/gender/location
21/M/California
I've only been to one con, I really want to go to more but I don't have any friends into it
>games
Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter, RuneScape, Tales, Dark Souls
>anime
Parasyte, Death Note, Shinsekai Yori
>brands
I love Sex Pot Revenge and Listen Flavor, I wanna just learn to piece things together from everything
>Other interests?
I'm a huge visual kei fan, so I'm into makeup art too
Friends to go places with
I'll know it if I see it, but I'm not too picky
>Discord
Meox#7289

>> No.9889422

>>9888912
>con stuff in alaska
I’m in Alaska too.. i wonder if i know you lol

>> No.9889438
File: 267 KB, 1280x718, IMG_5481.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9887224
Anon I'm in IL on the metro east area would love to talk! I'm a math/metal person and would love to talk about Tiny Moving Parts and Lolita with you!

>> No.9889500

>>9888912
Eastern yuro here, I feel you. Is Alaska nice?

>> No.9889524

>>9886551
Didn't receive a reply but I shall wait!

>> No.9889549 [DELETED] 
File: 68 KB, 728x546, nervous.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Pretty neat to see people from here in my state, but what if I don't really have any cosplay outfits at the moment and am really new to this? Recently attended ACEN and had a great time and have taken up an interest in putting outfits together for later

>> No.9889937
File: 80 KB, 1024x1024, DaCxSLXUMAAvnmH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9889438
>Ablackcatlolita@gmail.com
!!!! I will email you then that sounds awesome

>> No.9889992

>>9889422
Will the Thrill#1613 hit me up on Discord, Alaska gulls should stick together

I'm all new to cosplaying, I've got an idea in mind, and then I'm also interested in doing some masculine counterpart dress to Lolita. I've been hanging around /cgl/ because I'm just taking in information like a sponge, which has been pretty helpful for my goal perspective and self-awareness of my own styles on a daily basis.

>> No.9889994

>>9889500
If you enjoy cold weather, yes. Anchorage in particular isn't too bad compared to the stereotype, but it's cold relative to most people in the USA. Eastern Europe may be closer in terms of climate.

>> No.9890015
File: 63 KB, 219x271, tumblr_o5se4bKLJ81rszeigo9_250.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and lolita
>Age/gender/location
18/f/IL
I mainly just go to ACEN, I spend a lot of time in the game room playing rhythm games, the dealers hall, and panels about ghosts or cosplay how-tos
I really like a lot of JRPGS and actually don't watch too much anime. I like persona, undernight inbirth, guilty gear, skullgirls, yakuza, nier, bayonetta, and more. I tend to read manga more than I watch anime
linne from undernight inbirth, 9s, ruby rose, Ms. Kobayashi, haruka from yakuza, otacon
>Other interests?
I like to digital art and read a lot of webcomics! I also like handiwork stuff like cross stitching.
someone to chat with online about cosplay advice and hobbies! maybe even send gifts to on holidays or birthdays
anyone to meet up with unless it's at ACEN
discord is tomato-chan#8954

>> No.9890038

>>9885731
Yeah there will be seagulls there!

>> No.9890052

>>9889409
Where in California are you? Norcal bay area here, I would love to hang with more VK friends who are into fashion

>> No.9891127

>>9890052
SoCal, Inland Empire. Do you have Discord? Or anything else? I'd love to chat.

>> No.9891186

>>9889992
it didn’t work :(

>> No.9891976

>>9889994
I very much do yeah. It sounds like an interesting place to be.

>> No.9892000

>>9891186
It's case and space sensitive. Happens all the time.

>> No.9892003

>>9891976
Anchorage is much like any other US city, just colder. If you want an environment that differentiates itself more, the surrounding cities of Kenai, Soldotna, Chugiak, Palmer, or even Eagle River or Wasila will give you a better feeling for that without totally roughing it in a rural area.

>> No.9892064

>>9892000
I literally copied and pasted it!!!!!

>> No.9892316

>>9892003
Well, above all Im an EU, not US citizen... But a person can dream eh

>> No.9892348 [DELETED] 

I often feel like life isn't worth living because I'm 6'3" and will never fit into any cool clothing. Fashion has destroyed my body image.

>> No.9892685

>>9892064
Just try this:
https://discord.gg/kp752wq

>> No.9892688

>>9892316
I've met with residents of Alaska from France, Switzerland, Hungary, the UK, Australia, Denmark, and the Czech Republic, and that's just off the top.of.my head. Pretty sure that there's a bakery in town run by a Ukrainian family, but they stock Central and Eastern European imports generally. This makes remembering ntheir nationality hard.

>> No.9892921
File: 49 KB, 768x576, 1523039187431.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>literally got ghosted half the time

>> No.9892969

>>9892921
First two people who I hit up, I still talk to. Doesn't always work, but it's cool to connect. Keep trying!

>> No.9892972

>>9892685
i’m sorry i’m a dummy... q-q

>> No.9892985

>>9892972
Can you try some way to provide me with a way to try shooting an invite to you instead? I have a throwaway email at ultimate@redchan.it you can use

>> No.9892987

>>9892972
>>9892985
I like making friends but you need someone to teach you how to use Discord a little better, lol. No sweat, anyway

>> No.9892994

>>9892688
I'm actually Czech. I wonder how they got there. Skilled trades maybe.

>> No.9893078

>>9892985
Holy shit lol

>> No.9893365
File: 15 KB, 299x169, 7A0F35D7-04BC-478C-B0E8-05BCF9F656FB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay
>22, M, FL
>Most worthwhile Florida and GA cons (inb4 there are none). Watch anime and movies, play vidya, work on cars/motorcycles, go to the shooting range, play the saxophone, go to Tampa Bay Lightning games and watch hockey
> Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy, Spiderman (1968 version), Red Hood/Jason Todd from Batman, Reiner Braun from Attack on Titan, Minato from Naruto (Work in progress), NCR Ranger from Fallout New Vegas (Work in progress)
>See above: Cars, Hockey, Saxophone, guns and working on my fish pond
>Friends, potential people to room with at cons (this is a big one, I’ve got the $$ to throw down and not be a broke bitch about it), FWB/Gf if I meet a qt 3.14 girl here
>Not really looking for gay hookups (although I have no problem with LGBT whatsoever, big supporter of the community), turbo furries or people who consider 2+ days without showering ok
>outlawthrowaway@gmail.com

>> No.9894361
File: 96 KB, 600x599, friendos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion and lolita!
>Age/gender/location
21/F/TX
Most big and small cons in central TX, lately I've been considering Akon/Afest. Usually I go to help my friends in AA or attend Jfash/Industry panels!
Games: I play sleazy VNs once in a blue moon.
Anime/Manga: Ai Yazawa is my inspo for...everything. Any Takahashi, sports/fujoshit, ero-guro (Maruo, Kago, etc.), Asano, Kon. Older mahou shoujo, sad slice of life, magical realism. I will watch and read anything if you like it enough though!
Brands/Prints: Cornet, Heart E, BPN, Meta, BTSSB. I wear old school, trying to coord more punk lolita. I love tartan, angel wings, or anything with hearts!
Working on fem Ranma for San Japan with a friend
>Other interests?
I am very into kpop (enough to go to concerts and keep up with new groups). Music is a huge part of my life, I listen to everything. Drawing and reading are my biggest hobbies otherwise. I follow/wear street fashion and 80-90s goth/grunge. I love surreal film and short horror films but would like a discussion buddy! I like going out to kpop/goth/gay clubs and karaoke.
A friend! We don't ever have to meet, but it would be nice if we liked each other enough. A snail mail or email pal would be great too.
A bf/gf. I guess someone that develops unhealthy obsessions with other people?
Discord: honeygleam#2982
IG: honey.gleam
I use LINE/twitter/email the most if you'd prefer that!

I'm okay with being ghosted, some people just aren't compatible. If we've talked before and didn't click that's okay too!

>> No.9895801

Lolita only, and games most of the time.

>Age/gender/location
25, F, South America
I don't attend cons anymore. I like to waste my days playing VG, drawing and writing. I also enjoy baking and sewing.

Games: The last of us, HM series, FFT, Overwatch, otoge

anime: i watch anything people recommend

brands: JetJ, MMM, Jane M., VM

Snail mail friends from any part of the world.

anything romantic or fetishist. I don't like this kind of interaction.

>> No.9897304

>ghosted by everyone I messaged
Well, it's gotta be me at this point.

>> No.9897324

>>9897304
Nah. Gulls are generally flaky like that. I've noticed it on my end too.

>> No.9897327 [DELETED] 

>>9897304
I've had four people add me and say nothing. It's not just you. Some of y'all are absolute retards.

>> No.9898035

lolita!
>Age/gender/location
19/f/ontario (moving to toronto soon)
ive only been to anime north once, it was super fun and id like to go again
i wear old school, i dont watch much anime or play vidya but i do like anime movies (and movies in general)
>Other interests?
scrapbooking, sewing, thrifting/altering vintage clothes/furniture/decor
ive never tried the friend finder before, but im looking for online friends via discord to talk about fashion with, and irl friends in the southern ontario area to hang out with! specifically also looking for old school friends since its a bit of a niche!
im not really into cosplay so i wouldnt want to bore anyone who is looking for a cosplay buddy!
my discord is wallpaper-chan#9414

>> No.9898037

>>9898035
I tried finding you and cant :( maybe I'm a dummy-chan but my discord is @blackcatlolita#6040 add me!

>> No.9898047
File: 91 KB, 549x412, Baneberos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
Cosplay/cons, admirer of classic lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
27/M/Ireland
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Eirtakon in Ireland before it ceased to exist. Been to MCM in Glasgow twice before too. Hopefully next year I can head to some good UK cons since we've lost all of ours here in Ireland
Vidya (PC/PS4): Metal Gear Solid, Persona, Catherine, Dawn of War, Bayonetta, Vanquish, Yakuza, Odin Sphere, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Tekken, Time Crisis, Left4Dead, Resident Evil, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic, Haunting Ground, HuniePop, Silent Hill, Wolfenstein, Danganronpa, Dino Crisis, Miku/Project Diva, STALKER, Dead Rising, VA-11 Hall-A, XCOM, Cuphead, RUINER
Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura, Oshiete! Galko-chan, JJBA, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Little Witch Academia, Bartender, Hibike! Euphonium, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Girls und Panzer, Madoka Magica, Excel Saga, K-ON, Panty & Stocking
Shinjiro Aragaki from Persona 3
>Other interests
I'm a musician and a record collector/avid gig-goer aside from all of the usual weeb, cosplay and vidya interests. Alcohol is great and I also like to travel a lot when I can (visited Scotland, England, Poland and the Netherlands over the last few years, visiting Portugal soon)
People with similar interests, to do stuff with/hang out with in general or go to cons with. Ireland would be ideal but I'm also more than up for meeting people from the UK/mainland Europe too. People to game with would be cool as well
People who just lose interest after 5 minutes/exchanging a couple of emails, hooking up, SJWs, militant vegans
>Contact info
Email: seagullanonymous@gmail.com

>> No.9898396

>>9891127
I have a discord, I'll hit you up soon. Fanime hit hard, sorry for taking forever.

>> No.9898658

Lolita, admirer of other j-fash (vkei, gyaru, j-punk/goth, etc). Used to cosplay, but that din't go very far.
>Age/gender/location
19/F/EU (IT)
Local Milan cons, but not often. I like wearing lolita casually and hanging out anywhere as long as there's food involved.
Games: I don't game much but I used to play horror RPG maker games.
Anime: Gosick, Shugo Chara, Madoka, Kill la Kill, Aggretsuko, FMA, Blood+, Lucky Star, Princess Tutu, Tekkonkinkreet (movie but my fave), Ghibli shit, etc...
Brands: Alice Auaa, BTSSB, PeaceNow.
>Other interests?
I listen to kpop casually (used to be super into it but I mellowed down) and like marvel movies. I draw, sew, and like pressing flowers. Used to sing opera (briefly). I love music of all kinds and write shitty poems.
Friends to talk about jfashion/lolita with, extra points if we can cry about Malice Mizer or old school together. Ideally in the same/near timezone, or even near enough to meet up. Not too far in age would be nice so it's easier to relate I guess?
I'm not big on modern sweet lolita so I'd be a sucky conversation partner if that's your thing, sorry. Also no tumblr depressive hikikomoris, and uhh, no pervs?
lapin.non#8655

It's my first time on this thread but from what I'm seeing, it's cool if we don't click, just tell me (as opposed to ghosting?). Being blunt is ok, I appreciate that.

>> No.9900211
File: 14 KB, 127x113, hideicon-b (1).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

jfashion/lolita, only recently started wearing
>Age/gender/location
19/F/South Florida
I only went to hatsume fair once, karaoke, parks + museums and going out to eat is always good
Games: kirby, touhou and princess maker series, persona, idolm@ster console games, gbf, used to play LoL
Anime: inazuma eleven, jjba, cardcaptor sakura, more of a manga reader if I'm honest and a huge fan of fkmt's work
Brand: old school baby + meta, the only print I really like is meta's march of ducks
none
>Other interests?
Oldschool vkei especially hide/x japan in general and raphael, idols (wack, johnny's, loona, super junior I follow h!p and 48g on a surface level), music in general, lord of the rings, drawing, cooking, art history, drag race, very passionate about animals if that counts
Someone that lives in my area I can hang out with and has similar interests, I'm not selective at all when it comes to style etc
I don't do cosplay so if youre looking for a cosplay partner I'm not the person for it, other than that just dont be a creep and don't be unnecessarily rude
discord: bebe#9308

>> No.9900238

>>9894361
just hit you up on discord, anon.

>> No.9903069
File: 106 KB, 915x1200, Sucy13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

J-fashion
>Age/gender/location
21/F/Europe
Games: Demon's/Dark Souls & Bloodborne, Metal Gear Solid/Rising, Fallout, Harvester, Rule of Rose, Dragon's Dogma, ICO, Silent Hill, Odin Sphere, Hitman, Monster Hunter, Makai Kingdom, No More Heroes, Jet Set Radio, old Phantasy Star Online
Anime: Card Captor Sakura, Little Witch Academia, Detroit Metal City, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Kaiba, Cowboy Bebop, Mononoke, Dead Leaves, Serial Experiments Lain
Brands/prints&etc.: I used to wear lolita (gothic/classic) in the past and still keep up with most brand releases, so if you'd like to chat about that I'd totally be up for it. Nowadays I wear a lot of Jane Marple and more toned down/casual J-fashion brands.
>Other interests?
Literature, languages, music, murder mysteries, guns, alcohol, low poly/pixel art as well as fine arts; I generally like crafting/creating stuff
People with an interest in fashion (design) who'd like to play PS4 games together and have fun, casual conversations
People looking for advice on cosplay & con related topics, I have no clue about those things
Clingy people/people who always expect an immediate response; sometimes I can be a bit slow to reply to messages
meloncake#0736

>> No.9903170
File: 42 KB, 480x542, 1511005145966.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

J-fashion for sure, I prefer the cute and bubbly aesthetic that modern Liz Lisa has going right now.
>Age/gender/location
18/F/South Carolina
I attend anime cons in my area (or bordering states), such as Momocon and Nashicon. I enjoy writing poetry, learning new languages, and doing makeup.
Games: I don't really play games, but I really enjoyed Papers, Please from awhile back.
Anime: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Nichijou, Girls' Last Tour, Eureka Seven.
Brands: Liz Lisa, Miss Patina, Taobao brands (Candy Rain, To Alice).
>Other interests?
KPOP, learning dance choreography, singing, coordinating outfits, and reading.
Someone to talk to from time to time about mutual interests. They don't have to be active every single minute, but even once a week is good enough.
Someone who prefers texting over voice calling.
Someone who wants to talk every single minute of every day. I'm a generally flaky person, and I don't respond to messages right away.
Cosplayers who are really into video games.
gmail: somanyfoxes@gmail.com
discord: honeybee#3466

>> No.9903296

lolita, but I do simple cosplays at cons sometimes
>Age/gender/location
24/f/USA
just 1 small local con now unless there is something within a few hours having a lolita event
Favorite games: JRPGs, VNs, sns games(kanojo and rhythm) but mostly play online games. MMOs, LoL, OW and open to try anything else
Favorite anime: Evangelion. then I really like the monogatari series and other studio shaft anime I guess. Seinen, josei and general weird stuff
Brands, prints, etc: I wear gothic and old school (generally non-printed black stuff). also find the early "AP clone" stuff super cute but don't wear it
Asuka and Mari from eva are the go-tos
>Other interests?
alternative music, angura kei and even some kpop/idols
online friends. mainly to talk about lolita or music or to play online games with
voice chat, very personal convos/info, irl meeting
猫スキャン#5665
pandascanning@gmail.com

>> No.9903313
File: 114 KB, 540x640, p3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and j-fash.
>Age/gender/location
22/M/EU (Spain)
I usually go to cons located in the center-south of Spain (Madrid and such) although I only went cosplayed to two of those with my exgf, but I'm planning to go to another one this summer even if I'm alone, I really enjoy this hobby. My favourite part of cosplaying has to be the makeup and working on wigs.
Games: Shin Megami Tensei (Yes, Persona included.) Danganronpa, Metal Gear, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, everything Digimon, Zero Escape, Final Fantasy and classic Fallouts. I also have a soft spot for mmos.
Anime/Manga: Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, G U N D A M, Macross, My Hero Academia, Jojo's and Berserk.
In public/convention I cosplayed as the Persona 3 protag and 777 from Mystic Messenger. Right now I'm learning how to sew and working on Deku's from mha and I also want to do Rantaro and Komaeda from Danganronpa in the future.
>Other interests?
I paint models such as Warhammer miniatures, gunplas or japanese spaceships. Running is also up my alley.
People with similar interests, specially if they are from my area to go to european cons.
Creeps.
Frost#3761

>> No.9903319

>>9900211
Hey just wanted to let you know that there's a Florida General /cgl/ discord that is moderately active. So join in if you like. https://discord.gg/ty79mBZ

>> No.9904321
File: 15 KB, 259x224, tumblr_ol63nuA3lt1vj2b7to3_400.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have good convo with someone over a few days
>they know im going to a con and will likely be afk for a little while
>after con is over message them to catch up
>they've unfriended me

???

>> No.9904461

>>9904321
Don't give it too much thought, it wasn't worth it if he/she unfriended you that fast, It would show in the future either way.
Also don't worry you will still have more people to get good convos with.

>> No.9906485

>>9889409
I should mention, I aspire to be an aristocrat more than anything. I go through moods where I'm more into harajuku rocker style though.

>> No.9906824
File: 28 KB, 500x666, 99672062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me
>post in thread
>actually meet several awesome people
Feelsgood.jpg

>> No.9909890
File: 329 KB, 956x1280, NsVlobb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
25/m/boston
Anime Boston, pax east, otakon
Taking photos, peaple watching, shopping, meet up and making friends
Too many to say
Games: killer7, no more heroes, Mario, Splatoon, smash Bros, touhou project, Hitman, fallout, persona, SMT, tf2, hyperdimension neptunia, project diva, DMC/Bayonetta, fighting games, Danganronpa.
Anime/manga: fate, cowboy bebop, kill la kill, punchline, shoulder a coffin kuro, experimental series lain, psg, hellsing, black lagoon, voynich hotel, franken fran
P3 protag and ryuji, Schroeder from hellsing, vocaloids, Faust from guilty gear, taokaka from blazBlue, and a few others
>Other interests?
Baking, history, space, basic game dev, photography, botany
I dunno friends to talk about making/giving advice about costumes, or about random stuff.
Romance, political extremists, I am kinda forgetful and disappear at times so peaple who expect you to respond on the drop off the hat, drama
SleepyFelix#0592

>> No.9909913

>>9886362
Did you delete your discord? I can't find you!

>> No.9910370

>>9909913
Wow, my bad! it's actually !sunny!#3388 now. Just a heads up that i'm going back to Korea for about a week, so if you're in the US it might be hard to talk for a while unless you're nocturnal.

>> No.9913034

Lolita, also interested in other j-fashion

>Age/gender/location
20/F/Australia

Games: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons/Rune Factory, Fantasy Life, Mass Effect, Dragon Age

Anime: Haikyuu, Tanaka-kun is Always Listless, Kuroko's Basketball, Poco's Udon World, Sound! Euphonium, Sweetness and Lightening, Card Captor Sakura, BNHA

Brands: AP, IW, Liz Lisa

>Other interests?
Violin, Nendoroids, sewing (mostly teddy bears and doll clothing at the moment), doll customising, cross stitch. I want to try other crafts like lace making, embroidery, etc. someday.

People to chat with about fashion and/or craft projects.

I'm not really interested in cosplay or politics, and I'm not comfortable voice/video chatting. I also vanish occasionally when I'm too busy, but I always pop back up eventually.

tiredmagic#4373

>> No.9913178
File: 64 KB, 251x279, 35363359_1779127272154011_6436816269030195200_n.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, but interested in ouji once pieces I'm interested in come up secondhand

>Age/gender/location

20/M/Canada (Toronto)

Normally Anime North, been to Fanexpo/Comic Con in the past

Games: Monster Hunter, Street Fighter, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, Animal Crossing, occasionally play Overwatch/League, not a big gamer right

now

Anime/Manga: JJBA, Berserk, Evangelion, Steins;Gate, Madoka Magica, BNHA, assorted shoujo romance manga as a guilty pleasure

Darius (LoL), Lich King (Warcraft), Guts (Berserk)

>Other interests?

History (Ancient Greece/Rome, Medieval Europe, Napoleonic-era Europe, Ancient Near East, etc.), Literature, Opera, Shakespearean Plays, Animals, Fencing,

Agriculture, Foreign Culture, Classic Rock

Not too sure, I think I would be alright with many different things, not super keen on irl hangouts though because I try to focus on studies as best as I

can, and I'm sort of a shy person irl. Ideally a person/people to chat casually to about life or mutual interests, it doesn't need to be super casual or

super serious

Unreasonable people; I don't want to have to be with you or against you, don't really care to speak about divisive current events, also not super keen on

voice/video chat very often

Jawn#4445

(Not an expert at using Discord, I just got it because friends made the switch)

>> No.9913390
File: 111 KB, 851x625, 762E634F-B3B3-45C1-9F48-3CE5B52B275B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita mainly but I’m trying to explore other jfashion and love seeing others cosplay.
>Age/gender/location
28/F/Midwest
TNT, AX, A-kon. Been to several others like AN in the past as well. Mainly go for jfashion related stuff and people watching.
-Wild Arms 3, Nier, Drakengard, OW, Fatal Frame, LoZ, Pokémon shit.
-Rozen Maiden, Sailor Moon, Shinsekai Yori, Erased, NGE, Parasyte, Fate, Kakegurui, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
-BTSSB/AATP, MmM, Angelic Pretty.
-idk I like shit with roses I guess
>Characters/series cosplayed from
Sailor Moon, Megurine Luka, Ichigo Momomiya, Lucoa, Rei Ayanami.
>Other interests?
Screaming, mostly.
But fr I love gardening, museums, cars, horror/paranormal/conspiracy podcasts, reading that sweet, sweet dramu, gemstones, sobbing uncontrollably over cat videos.
New friends who are into similar and would be down to hang out if ever at the same cons/events. Both girls and guys are fine, so long as our convos click well.
Dick pics. Also not into vid chats, I’m too lazy for that mess but voice chats are nbd.
sakyubasu#2439 on discord

>> No.9913440

Lolita mostly, occasionally j-fash
>Age/gender/location
20/F/Texas
Akon, Delta H, I like to go for the jfashion or lolita events.
Games: Darkest Dungeon, Overwatch, any pokemon or LoZ
Anime: Sailor Moon, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Deadman's Wonderland moreso for the manga, haikuu
>Other interests?
Goth fashion, painting and drawing
Friends mostly, I go back and forth between Austin and Houston a lot and would like to meet people who are into the same stuff
Vid chats, creeps
My discord is Sortagoth#5579

>> No.9913442

>>9913440
oops forgot to name brands,
I really like AP, AATP, Meta, listen flavor, Atelier Pierrot.
Prints I like tend to be Halloween Prints

>> No.9913697
File: 17 KB, 177x188, 5CC39FFC-A0CD-43DF-8D12-A5F73294E007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion
>Age/gender/location
22/F/IL and I visit my brother a lot in Houston
ACEN/Midwest maybe
I like shoujo and wear Liz Lisa, Lodispotto, and really into Korean wear atm
>Other interests?
Stationery, drawing, rilakkuma
Fellow girls that wish to be real life friends
Men .
dolly#3687 or qtbuttz on LINE

>> No.9913797

very slowly getting into j-fash (maybe lolita)
>Age/gender/location
23/F/TX (possibly moving to WA)
I don't go to a lot of big cons, I like small events and artist alleys (Houston Zine Fest, Staple)
Jane Marple, ETC, Axes Femme; Splatoon, Stardew Valley, v casual games mostly; Yuri On Ice and FMA; I read a lot of comics mostly (snotgirl and wicdiv rn)
>Other interests?
I draw a lot, trying to get into freelancing and doing artist alley. I like making comics
people to talk to/make friends!! also if anyone wants to talk abt making stories or bounce ideas off each other
romance, lol
peachjugo#9778

>> No.9914110
File: 553 KB, 1006x1433, 399B71CB-219C-4329-9EE9-92724B2C00DB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9913390
You sound awesome anon! I’ll add you , if you don’t mind.

>>9903319
Will join this !

Jfashion and classic lolita
>Age/gender/location
26/f/fl
Nah....I’ll tag along with friends or go for a brand tea party but that’s about it. Used to go to AFO and Metro pretty regularly from like...2007-2010 tho.
No games. Would like to play some horror games or watch walk thrus one day though.

Old shoujo anime and manga like nana, Magic knight Rayearth, etc.

I can find dresses I like from most brands but Mary mag is probably my favorite for lolita. For other jfashion I looove f i.n.t, axes femmes, and others in that vein.

I don’t really do prints unless it’s cats or florals w classic styling. I’m also terrible with print names. That new IW cat print from a month or so ago is super my style.
Cosplayed Tohru Honda , madotsuki, and Hatsune Miku in the past.
>Other interests?
Japanese poetry, resin crafting, singing, prison policy+ reform, Stephen King, medical drama shows, cardio, cats. Also I’m moving to japan later this year.
Friends who I can run possible purchases or coordinates by, empathetic people, people who will understand my shyness, people who have their lives together, people who wanna reminisce about old anime or cons lol
Talk about politics beyond like “haha trump sucks”, western superhero’s, or action movies
Discord: heartbu12n#4640 (I am not very good at discord lmao so I might ask to add you on some other social media eventually if we hit it off)

>> No.9914158

>>9914110
Welcome to the discord! There's a good amount of introvert/shy people on it so no need to worry too much your shyness.

>> No.9914289

>>9914110
Sure thing!

>> No.9914982

Lolita & Otome, mainly.
>Age/gender/location
24/F/NYC
Mostly east coast cons, I'm going to be at Otakon this year. I usually table in the AA though and I go to AnimeNEXT/Anime Boston.
I only really play deresute at this point lol.
As for brands I like Jane Marple, ETC, BtSSB, AP, Lief.
>Other interests?
I like granny hobbies like embroidery, sewing, listening to audiobooks about murder, watching BBC documentaries, you name it. I also draw sometimes.
Lolita friends around the area to hang out with in person! I'd love to meet new folks in the area that wear lolita.
I'd prefer to not meet if lolita or otome isn't one of your hobbies, sorry.
frillyfarts @ gmail.com. I have a discord too but email would be better bc I won't check it unless I know to check.

>> No.9914986

Am I bad since I haven't said anything to the people I got to contact from the last thread in weeks?

>> No.9915286

It was a bad mistake for me to post here, but it won't let me delete my post. >:(

>> No.9915602

>>9914986
I am also waiting a reply from a certain Eccentric Family anon! If you have time or/and interest anymore, please do.

>> No.9915620

>>9915286
why?

>> No.9915775

>>9885553
We're in the same city and around the same age but alas you're a cosplayer and I'm a lolita....

>> No.9915973

>>9898396
Can you add me again? I messed something up and have to re-add people

>> No.9915975

>>9915620
Why can't I delete my posts?
I was on a dynamic IP.
Why was it a mistake to post?
Pretty much just because there's bad information in my post and I wanna redo it.

>> No.9917553

First time, here you go
>Cosplay, j-fashion, lolita
Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
23/Male/Just moved to Oklahoma
Before I moved, East coast cons like Otakon, Anime USA, Katsucon, Colossalcon East. Attending Izumicon in August.
Games: SMT, Tales, Kiseki, Drakengard/Nier, Yakuza, Fate, Fighting games, Final Fantasy, Danganronpa, Zero Escape.
Anime: Jojo, Kaiji, Eureka 7, Osomatsu, a lot more but I have just not been watching anime lately.
Recently, Eve from Nier A, Komaeda from Danganronpa, Luke from Tales of the Abyss, Carlos from Zero Time Dilemma, Todomatsu, Yoshikage Kira from Jojolion.
>Other interests?
Music
Chill people who aren't overly political and into similar stuff.
SJW's, Irresponsible people, People who bring con drama.
Discord: Rednall#3149
Email: ryanreqqs@gmail.com

>> No.9920281
File: 853 KB, 960x720, ohno.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>when that creepy guy Kongou tries picking up girls off /cgl/

>> No.9920558
File: 242 KB, 1000x1000, bless.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

j-fashion, lolita
>Age/gender/location
25/f/California
I haven't been to conventions in a long time but I do like some SoCal ones like ALA and AX.
I like to play a lot of video games(all consoles+PC) and cut/style hair and wigs. I also like to draw a lot.
WoW, Stardew Valley, and the Sims 4.
Favorite brands are Moitie, JetJ, Atelier Pierrot, and BPN.
N/A
>Other interests?
80's music, animals, vegan stuff
A couple of friends to catch up on the times of Jfash and lolita with. I'm down to talk to just about anyone. I love learning about people's interests and hobbies too.
Political stuff and romance.
Discord : Wavves#4878

>> No.9922572

You could just reply to your own post with clarification you know

>> No.9922713 [DELETED] 
File: 205 KB, 313x307, digiko.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mostly lolita, but a bit of cosplay and soon to go into menhera/other jfashions
>Age/gender/location
20/M/Texas
Afest, San Japan, Okashicon, most central texas cons
Games: R6S, Street Fighter, League, been working a lot so have had little time for

starting new games x-x
Anime: None right now! nothing has really kept me interested
Brand: Baby/IW

Kobayashi from Dragon Maid and Bell Cranel from danmachi, have an Ela Bosak crossplay

planned for San Japan that I need help with
>Other interests?
Kpop, minatures, travel and eating!
friends to talk about lolita/games/cosplay stuff etc
texas is a plus!

romantic stuff/pol/people who arent interested in fashion or cons
Discord is rene#1432

>> No.9922715
File: 205 KB, 313x307, digiko.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mostly lolita, but a bit of cosplay and soon to go into menhera/other jfashions
>Age/gender/location
20/M/Texas
Afest, San Japan, Okashicon, most central texas cons
Games: R6S, Street Fighter, League, been working a lot so have had little time for starting new games x-x
Anime: None right now! nothing has really kept me interested
Brands: Baby/IW
Kobayashi from Dragon Maid and Bell Cranel from danmachi, Ela for a Seige group planned for San Japan that I need help with
>Other interests?
Kpop, minatures, travel and eating!
friends to talk about lolita/games/cosplay stuff etc
texas is a plus!
romantic stuff/pol/people who arent interested in fashion or cons
Discord is rene#1432

>> No.9922766

>>9903170
Sent you a friend request on discord, anon!

>> No.9922776
File: 29 KB, 277x205, imgpsh_fullsize.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

j-fashion, I'm slowly building my Liz Lisa wardrobe, so stuff related to that style is my jam. I also really like Nanchatte, so I'm trying to start a wardrobe with that as well
>Age/gender/location
19/f/Europe
Mainly the biggest ones in my country, but none this year since I'm saving for a trip to Japan over New Years. I like looking around Artist Alley, sellers over all and hanging in the Karaoke rooms with my friends.
Not really an avid gamer, but I like having a friendly competition over Mario Kart, and I play Animal Crossing and Pokémon on my 3DS when I'm bored. My top 3 animes in no particular order are Madoka Magica, AKB0048 and Angel Beats, but lately I've been more in to manga. Fairy Tail is also a favourite. I mentioned Liz Lisa above, and I also like Conomi for nanchatte stuff.
I've cosplayed from AKB0048 and Fairy Tail, but I don't really cosplay atm
>Other interests?
Following AKB48 + SG, j-pop dances, Harry Potter
Girls to talk about cute fashion and my day with, mainly internet friendship but meeting once or twice would be fun as well!
Dudes, or people who want to talk about cossplay/games. Not really super into talking about anime either.
Discord: Mina#4444

>> No.9927440 [DELETED] 
File: 55 KB, 400x593, 6465465465.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

j-fashion, mostly sweet lolita.
>Age/gender/location
26/f/California
I haven't been to conventions in a long time but I do like some SoCal ones like ALA. I like chilling around in the video game rooms

Anime: Berserk, Samurai Champloo, Princess Jelly Fish, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Shin Sekai Yori, Stein;gate, Kill la Kill, Panty & Stocking, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Serial Experiments Lain,
Favorite brands are Angelic pretty and
RoseMarie seoir
N/A
>Other interests?
I like to dive into teachings Alchemy & philosophy and other sacred worldly stuff. Spiritual stuff in a sense??? I love to draw I'm looking forward to working on illustrations when I get better.
Jfashionable girlfriend, someone who could share her world with me, the way she thinks, her interests and dreams. Someone who would want to go for tea or hang out and try new things. Someone who I could plan coords or twin together with.
Political stuff

>> No.9927442
File: 55 KB, 400x593, 6465465465.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

j-fashion, mostly sweet lolita.
>Age/gender/location
26/f/California
I haven't been to conventions in a long time but I do like some SoCal ones like ALA. I like chilling around in the video game rooms

Anime: Berserk, Samurai Champloo, Princess Jelly Fish, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Shin Sekai Yori, Stein;gate, Kill la Kill, Panty & Stocking, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Serial Experiments Lain,
Favorite brands are Angelic pretty and
RoseMarie seoir
N/A
>Other interests?
I like to dive into teachings alchemy, philosophy, and other sacred worldly stuff. Spiritual stuff in a sense??? I love to draw I'm looking forward to working on illustrations when I get better.
Jfashionable girlfriend, someone who could share her world with me, the way she thinks, her interests and dreams. Someone who would want to go for tea or hang out and try new things. Someone who I could plan coords with or twin together with.
Political stuff

>> No.9928565

>>9927442
No where near CA but you sound nice good luck in your search.

>> No.9928995
File: 54 KB, 640x554, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, I try to wear j-fashion, and I'm starting to dabble in lolita/ouji
>Age/gender/location
19/F/Tri-state area
Only AnimeNext for now, I like to just walk around with friends in cosplay and play in the game room.
Jojo, Sonic, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, I'm a sucker for anything with cute boys who can sing (Dance with Devils, UtaPri, Ensemble Stars, Diabolik Lovers)
Jojo (Kira from Jojolion, Kars, Giorno), Currently working on Metal Sonic
>Other interests?
I'm a pretty experienced crafter (clay miniatures and jewelry), I'm working on opening an Etsy shop. I love Sanrio and I collect merch. I like watching crime/mystery shows, or anything to do with the paranormal. I passively keep up with news and politics just for fun (Though I won't bring anything up unless you want to talk about it)
Friends mostly, I'm fine with chatting about anything really. Crafters/artists would be great. It'd also be cool to have someone I can sperg out about the new Jojo episodes with.
People with no chill or who are negative
Discord is bird#6636

>> No.9929682

>>9928995
>Tri-state area
which one?

>> No.9929697

>>9929682
NY, NJ, PA. I bounce around for university

>> No.9930378

has anyone actually made friends from these threads?

>> No.9930381

>>9930378
no

>> No.9930388

>>9930378
Yes! I met a good friend in an older rendition of this thread. But I'm also female and a lolita, which seems to be more 'in demand'...

>> No.9930393

>>9930378
I made a boyfriend

>> No.9930402

>>9930393
I wish... ;_;

>> No.9930410

>>9930378
not really, no. I had better luck at conventions since a lot of people in here say no cosplayers/no men.

>> No.9930436
File: 116 KB, 720x697, IMG_5403.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, starting to cosplay again after a long break!
>Age/gender/location
19/F/NY
Dunno yet
Games: I only really play Splatoon 2 now.
Anime: HxH, FKMT works, YYH, Dorohedoro, Studio Trigger, Franken Fran, JJBA, Panty and Stocking, etc (mostly in that order for favorites). I mostly like shounen but I'm behind on a lot of series.
Brands: Angelic Pretty, Emily Temple Cute, Q-pot, Liz Lisa
Prints: Florals, 2008-2012 sweet prints and solids, Liz Lisa's Sanrio collabs
None so far. I'm likely going to make Isabelle from ACNL sometime soon.
>Other interests?
Drawing is my favorite hobby! I'm also a huge fujo, but I mostly draw girls.
I also enjoy window shopping (a lot), Kamen Rider, plushies, making lolita accessories, figures, western cartoons, talking about art/animation, current events, and interior decorating.
Ideally, a sweet lolita friend who shares many interests with me. But friends in general are fine!
People I have nothing in common with. Also, if we don't click we don't click. I don't really want to force conversation and understand if you don't want to either
wormy#1597

>> No.9930533 [DELETED] 

>>9928995
I am from the Philadelphia area. I take it you're more north by New York City?

>> No.9930546

>>9930533
Central Jersey, about an hour from NYC. My Uni is like 2 hours from Philadelphia.

>> No.9930553 [DELETED] 

>>9930546
Hmm, well, I will message you on Discord, if you do not mind. I've always thought it would be nice to have a 4chan weeb friend. All real life people I know who care about anime and manga are tumblr lefty types. I've literally had a friend use the term "male gaze" referring to something that happened in an anime (and he's a man no less). I don't want to be lectured on micro-aggressions and trans inclusiveness, you know?

>> No.9930567

>>9930553
I totally gotcha, will be awaiting that discord message

>> No.9930573 [DELETED] 

>>9930567
I sent a friend request, #6406.

>> No.9930911

>>9928995
I live in central Europe, so there's not really any way we'd ever meet up at a con, but I've been trying to meet people who are into the DIY aspect of cosplay. Do you dabble in 3D printing? I'm also gonna watch Vento Aureo, and if you want to we can play 3DS games when I get home, I still have New Leaf I think. Let me know if you want me to send you a friend request on discord, you seem to be swamped in them here.

>> No.9930938 [DELETED] 

>>9927442
Another sweet Lolita here. What part of California are you in?

>> No.9930943
File: 63 KB, 480x721, 1ACBC234-EAEE-4F0D-8E90-883908AD87C5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Into sweet Lolita
>Age/gender/location
27/f/ Bay Area
I’m really thinking of going to crunchyroll expo in sept.
All I have time to do is work. I moved to the Bay Area a few years ago but sadly haven’t made any friends. Especially not really any other Lolita friends in the same city.
Planning on moving back to socal. Preferably Orange County.
Some anime that I’ve enjoyed are: deathnote, mirai Nikki, Tokyo ghoul. Prison school, dbz, akame ga kill, devilman crybaby.
I was really into Pokémon games and the tcg and I’m trying to get back into it again.

>Other interests?
Don’t find myself to have any other current interests besides Lolita. I am trying to get into sewing.
Friendships, someone I can meet up with for tea or shopping. Someone who is as socially awkward as me and shy.
Anything that’s not just a friendship???idk
>Contact info
Insta: peterevetbunny

>> No.9931352
File: 66 KB, 388x223, zdsU7xU.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay, but i'm dipping my toes into jfash
>Age/gender/location
24/f/socal, but moving to san fransisco next month
I've attended AX and SDCC with AX being my favorite go-to con. Other than this, I only ever play video games.
rn my fav game for the moment is the new god of war, but i'm partial to most jrpgs like ff7, bravely default, smt/persona, ff15 and i dabble in overwatch
I haven't actively watched anime in a couple years, but i started watching bnha and am loving it so far
I've done Miku twice, Allen from DGM, Nezumi from No.6, Rei from Evangelion, and Reiko from Natsume Yuujincho
>Other interests?
All I do is play on my ps4
a cosplay or lolita gf
people looking for not friends
discord: calboku#4120

>> No.9931579
File: 86 KB, 960x1280, 1507208172284.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

j-fashion, partial lolita

>Age/gender/location
25, f, kyoto japan

I've not been to any. i like going to closet child, visual kei/jrock bars, hiking, exploring japan, eating parfait

>Favorite anime
Cardcaptor sakura, sailor moon, samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, ghibli

>brands, prints, etc.
I wear casual generic kawaii more than lolita. Atelier pierrot, metamorphose, IW, secret honey, axes, algonquins, drug honey. All my wardrobe was thrifted from CC and other recycle shops.

>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable) n/a but if i ever go to jiufen in taipei again i'd make a kaonashi cosplay!

>Other interests? Painting. Drawing. Recently learning to wear yukata. Still kinda bad at it but getting better...! Gunning for JLPTN2 end of this year. Also, i baito as an ad-hoc tour guide. i like showing people cute little local streets and stores, as much as i love finding out about them.

People to hang out with. It's fine if you're only travelling and not living here too. Specifically i'd be happy to have company when going to jrock bars and live houses. or we can raid the 300yen axes femme dresses in CC together. People to draw on the streets with. Just exploring japan in general is fine too. I don't make enough to travel out of the kansai area often though. Also a foodie, i eat almost everything. I know there's a kansai comm but i got burned so bad by drama back home long ago. im terrified of all comms now. Sometimes i wonder if people back home still e-stalk my SNS. Maybe they're reading this! God knows. 日本語も通じます

people living too far away. People too passionate about politics (i lean mildly towards trump, but if you keep talking about him i'll ignore you), proactive feminists, people who won't take initiative to make plans for hanging out

>Contact info
Let's email first. 9001unreadnotifs gmail

>> No.9931595

Cosplay!
>Age/gender/location
23/M/Cali Bay area
AX, ALA, Touhoucon (Discontinued now?)
Touhou, PoE, Madoka, Joshiraku, Daily Life of HS Boys, Serial Experiments Lain, Welcome to the NHK, etc
None yet!
>Other interests?
Hugely into tech and programming, psychology, and psychedelics.
Friends to hangout with-- more friends in this area would be nice. I moved here from OC rather recently. Someone to gym with would be fun!
Anything that’s too big of a time investment-- I’m generally studying.
I’m also a bit of headcase, so if I don’t respond for a few weeks, the fault is on my end-- I tend to disassociate then isolate myself completely to not bother others.
Renko#0330

>> No.9931944

>>9930911
Definitely message me on Discord! I've actually only gotten one request so far.

>> No.9931963
File: 134 KB, 634x960, A4971BFC-C8D8-408F-9163-36E236607A0F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gyaru, but I have a healthy interest in all j-fashion. I want to get back into cosplaying at cons.

>Age/gender/location
24/F/Chicago, IL, USA

Anime Central, Anime Milwaukee, starting to travel for cons again.
If I travel for a con it’s usually to participate in the Fashion programming track, but otherwise I like going to informational panels and the dances.

Brands: d.i.a., COCOLULU, ma*rs
Prints: I really love Holy Lantern!
Games: Legend of Zelda series, Animal Crossing
Anime: Devilman Crybaby, JJBA (Battle Tendency), Kill La Kill, One Punch Man
Manga: Gantz, Gyō, Mahou Shoujo Site, Golden Kamuy, anything by Junji Itō!

I’ve cosplayed Bulma a number of times, and Shimakaze from Kantai Collection

>Other interests?
I’m not super into fandom myself, but I do like hearing about my friend’s interests, so even if we don’t watch the same things, feel free to nerd out about whatever you love at me!
I really like reading about aliens, the supernatural and the paranormal! (And conspiracy theories!)
I’m really into ishokuhada gyaru and I’m always talking about it/planning my next look!

Local friends would be nice, but anyone I can share coordinate or makeup ideas with would be wonderful! Younger or older is welcome!

I won’t be your gyaru gf, sorry!

LINE: hyprrlstcdrms__
Discord: nomikai#6136

>> No.9931996

>>9920558
I’ve added you from #0001 - I’m a SoCal 24 yr old sweet Lolita who plays way too much WoW and would love a buddy to talk about these things with!

>> No.9932207

I made like 5~6 accounts to add people on discord. Sorry if I don’t respond I keep forgetting my password てへぺろ

>> No.9932275
File: 1.19 MB, 665x1182, 1503871982462.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

I'm trying to get back into cosplay after dealing with some health issues but I'm interested in j-fashion and lolita too!

>Age/gender/location
18/F/Virginia

Nekocon, Anime Mid Atlantic, Tidewater Comicon. I'd like to attend MagFest or Katsu in the future too. You can usually find me in the game room or loitering in the dealer's hall or artist alley. I'm looking into joining a maid cafe too

Games: Metal Gear Solid, Nier Gestalt/Replicant, 2hu, Persona 3, horror games, rpg maker games, and an assortment of other games that I'm planning on playing through emulation and steam now that I have a working pc (Resident Evil HD/RE:0, Skull Girls, Killer 7, Killer is Dead, Bayonetta, Nier Automata, and Recettear to name a few)

Anime/Manga: Dorohedoro, Hoozuki no Reitetsu, The Idolmaster, Akatsuki no Yona, Initial D, 19 Days (webcomic) and cute yuri shit... there's other stuff but my memory is absolute shit. I'm always open to recommendations

Brands: Don't know much about them, please teach me senpai

Not proud of my past cosplays because they were shitty
Chen and Marisa from Touhou, Uzuki from Idolmaster, Rii from Gakkou Gurashi, Wadanohara, Paz from MGS

>Other interests?
Learning about game development/programming, cool makeup, reading about weird internet subcultures, working out and learning Japanese. I have an autistic obsession with an old arcade game called Magical Drop 3

A few laid back internet friends to shoot the shit with and possibly meet up with at cons if they're local.

No sex/nudes, drama, or crazy fujoshits. I don't care if what you like is considered "cringey" or embarrassing so feel free to talk about whatever

Discord: kawaii faggotron 2000 #0309

>> No.9932290

>>9930436
>>9930436
I sent you a request on discord, I'd love to talk about Dorohedoro or fujo stuff (or anything you'd like) with you!

>> No.9932306
File: 44 KB, 304x224, magic3-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>9932275
i actually screamed when you listed magical drop, i was already interested in your profile but! aa let's play, I'll add you in a day or two anon!

>> No.9932599

>>9930911
anon pls message

>> No.9932609

>>9885088
Haven't read all the posts yet but what the heck, never tried this before

Lolita, very few cosplays and not very good at it
>Age/gender/location
27/F/Central-ish KY (south of Louisville, west of lex)
Gencon, used to attend more but no time lately. Like game room and panels
2hu, 2hu, Madoka and anything edgy/depressing/made by Saoshi Kon, Meta/Baby, Jewel Leopard
2hu, S;G
>Other interests?
Other j-fash besides lolita, metal and punk, Western fashion
People who are laid back and low commitment. Friends who hang out when they can. I'm busy a lot
Romance, I'm solidly taken. Young people, I am at a different stage in life and have more in common with people my age and older than younger college kids
ls977052 @ gmail . com

>> No.9933040

Am I allowed to post in here if I only own a few Liz Lisa and Bodyline items (and random wigs) and haven't worn them yet because I don't go out? I have a big interest in girly stuff and LL even if I can't really afford it..

>> No.9933229
File: 34 KB, 471x471, 1511500636972.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, o3o lot's of it
>Age/gender/location
19/F/NY
NYCC, ANIMENYC
Aura Kingdom (quit, but open to play again with a friend) Starbound, Overwatch (diamond), PUBG, Fortnite (sometimes), Tree of Savior, Touhou
Rem, D.VA, Emilia, Eiren Yagakoro, Kaguya Houraisan, Syndra, Tsumiki Mikan, Devil Mercy, 2B, Suika Ibuki, Blake RWBY
>Other interests?
Shooting, cars, and politics (none of that sjw shizz)
>What are you looking for? Cute cosplay friendo, or gaming friendo. :c I lack girl-friends that have the same cosplay interests as me.
SJW, or creepo meanies.
Hinaaa#5568 (you) me so I know to add you.

>> No.9933253

>>9933229
Around what sr in diamond and what role do you play?

>> No.9933328

Cosplay and jfashion, I love to thrift and love guyaru
>Age/gender/location
19/f/Phoenix Arizona
The AZ cons, AX, and hopefully other CA cons soon.
Final fantasy, touhou, league of legends, terraria, stardew valley, overwatch
Higurashi, clannad, gunbuster
Voclaoid, touhou, battle girl high school, Jjba, league of legends, yugioh, shugo chara, akuma no riddle, sailor moon, love live, its been a lot over 6 years its hard to list them all
>Other interests?
Collecting cds and thrifting are my main hobbies. I love a little bit of all music but my favorite is Japanese pop, 2000s pop, citypop, and disco. Thrifting Hawaiian clothes and other gyaru fashion.
Friends who are nerdy and/or cosplay, hopefully irl in Arizona
Drama and rude people who just talk shit
Discord: otakuava#8224
Instagram: otakuava

>> No.9933447

>>9933040
go for it

>> No.9933456

Himekaji and Otome
>Age/gender/location
21, F, Midwest
Acen, Daisho Con, AMK, haven’t been to any Indy cons yet though
Brands: Liz lisa , axes femme
Anime: anything that’s good really but my faves are steins gate, haruhi, and bakemonogatari.
Hinata when I was like 12 lmao
>Other interests?
Love talking about aliens and time travel. I like to go out to cafes and eat a lot of food.
Looking for a friend/someone to talk to about whatever really.
ʅ(◞◟)ʃ
Discord: teademon#8003
Line: earlgreywithmilk

>> No.9933596
File: 288 KB, 500x706, 1403850938332.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

cosplay
>Age/gender/location
23/m/GA
very spread out because of traveling often.
AWA, sakuracon, AX, otakon
too many. 999 + VLR, Fire Emblem, Touhou, CSGO(global), Majora's Mask, Melee, Fortnite, Umineko, Overwatch(relearning)

Mob Psycho 100, JJBA, Monster, Fate/Zero, Erased, Azumanga Daioh, Monogatari series, S;G, Tatami Galaxy
s;g, oyasumi punpun, jjba, 20th century boys
>Other interests?
i enjoy all types of vidya, weeb shit, guns, military shit, gaki no tsukai, history, and wanting to help others.
friends that are into similar things, passionate about their interests, or would like to talk/play games together!
gossiping, drama, or general consistent negativity towards others.
bunny#1313

>> No.9933658

>>9933253
Typically I tilt my account into 3000s at the end of seasons, but my highs are usually 3300-3500 a season.

>> No.9933663

>>9933253
Also, supp (main heals, ana/moira/mercy)

>> No.9934037
File: 741 KB, 800x1086, 59897766_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

(No cosplay yet but maybe one day) J-fashion, Liz Lisa but can't really afford it so I only got a few items, random wigs if it counts
>Age/gender/location
21/Girl/The Netherlands
I don't go anywhere. Everything is far away and I don't have anyone to go with
I got a lot of games on PC, PS4, and N3DS. Currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn (Favorite is too hard to say). I really enjoyed the shows SnK and Re:Zero
>Other interests?
Kawaii culture, korean and japanese skincare and makeup, kdrama, drawing (badly), instagram
Friends around my age
Extreme weebs who talk in Japanese, romance (I have a bf)
Instagram: goyangiprincess
You could also reply with your Discord or Line

>> No.9934055

>>9932599
Sorry, I totally forgot to check back... I'll send you that friend request, I'm the Tondede person :)

>> No.9934765
File: 1.46 MB, 500x378, haman.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a small interest in Lolita and Gyaru.
>Age/gender/location
19/male/North Carolina
Animazement(only con i ever went to) Attend panels like the gunpla building panel, Meme around with irl friends, Play games at the game room.
Games: I usually play a mixed bag of games anything ranged from Silent hill to Gundam Versus.
Anime: Mostly Mobile Suit Gundam but i watch a lot of shounen or whatever people recommend me. If it has delinquents ill watch it.
Frank West, Safari man, stalker(from stalker series)
>Other interests?
I also am really into Gunpla model kits. I dabble a bit in photography.
someone to talk to about random stuff. penpal maybe?
anyone to meetup unless at animazement
Aryanne#0452 on discord

>> No.9935154

>>9885088
Cosplay, a little bit
>Age/gender/location
20/f/St. Louis, MO
I'm at Anime Midwest this year. It's my first con.
Games: I like watching pro Dota. That's about it.
Anime: Evangelion, Shinsekai Yori, Lovely Complex, Welcome to the NHK
Manga: Aku no Hana, Sundome, Onani Master Kurosawa, Hana Yori Dango, Blame!
Ok I lied in the first answer, I've never cosplayed. I hope to in the future though.
>Other interests?
This is less of an interest and more of what i do with my life right now, but biochemistry. I'm an okay tap dancer and very meh piano player. I love kids, too. I spend a lot of time with them. Umm I'm also a Dungeon Master.
Friends with similar interests, preferably girls. I literally know no one who is into anime enough to go to a con with me. I like neckbeards too.
Sex, romance, people who can function normally in society
>Contact info (Discord, email, LINE, Skype
Discord is king kunta#7253

>> No.9935204
File: 93 KB, 400x236, 1D0B63C9-4136-4026-B450-B8071434FA30.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9935154
I tried to add you on Discord but your account isn’t allowing friend requests.

>> No.9935464

>>9935154
Yeah we can't add you yet you gotta change ur request settings =/

>> No.9935711

>>9913390
>>9914110
>>9920558
>>9931352
Sent you guys friend requests on Discord, I'm irishrover#5040 and similar age into lolita let's talk coords and purchases and dream dresses and stuff. also i'm a grill lul.

>>9930943
followed! Hi!

>> No.9937234
File: 46 KB, 500x341, 1511311093895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9932275
Sent you a request

>> No.9937270
File: 49 KB, 632x480, 1503947468937.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
18/f/WA
Sakura-con, would like to go to Fanime again sometime. Mostly spend it shopping and hanging out in the retro game room. Nothing like orange fanta, candy, and playing old games late at night.
Games: Lots of them. Touhou, galaga, .hack//, persona, silent hill, smash tv, smash bros, legend of zelda, Crash Bandicoot, various platformers and horror games. I really like trying out old stuff. The PC-98 library also really interests me.

Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho, Legend of the Galactic Heroes (original), Evangelion, hack//, Lain, Rurouni Kenshin, DBZ, Re:Zero, Hinamatsui, Daily Lives of High School Boys. Started going through Gundam.
Touhou mostly. Last did female P5 protagonist.
>Other interests?
Reading, computers and computer science, figures, gunpla (but I'm a noob). Also collect pictures of cities, unique nature landscapes, comfy atmosphere, or other aesthetic pictures. You could really just send me cool pictures.
Someone to talk to with similar interests, particularly if they like to try/discover new stuff. It's always fun to talk about a weird or cool game you came across. Or maybe a classic you've just played for the first time.
Or about anything really. An anecdote, or just something you wondered about.
Or just send cool pictures.
Political talk/political extremism, tumblr, obsessive interests, nothing too personal, romance, gossip, drama. Con stories are always cool though.
Discord: moonboots#9593

>> No.9937274
File: 33 KB, 640x533, small braned.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9932290
oh shit sorry I forgot this thread existed for a few days but I'm back now. I accepted, hopefully you're still around too!

>> No.9937387
File: 2.62 MB, 472x472, 1530951940650.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9937270
>no obsessive interests

>> No.9937618
File: 455 KB, 1600x1083, 94AB1E33-95A7-45D6-9A64-B1E4E17ABC1D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Maybe it’s not exactly what this thread is for, but would anyone here be interested in a Halloween card (or even small gift) exchange? Kind of like the cgl secret santa that happens on here every year.
I recently picked up some cute Halloween cards and stickers on sale, and would love to send them to people who love the aesthetic as much as I do.

>> No.9938098

Just beginning to learn about lolita at the moment. Wouldn't mind trying other j-fash in the future.

>Age/gender/location
27/ F/ west side USA

None yet.
Work takes up a lot of my time, when I'm not doing that, I like to play board games.

KH, TWEWY, currently playing NnK2
I'm currently watching my hero academia with my husband
I adore Mary Magdalene, but I know that I will never be able to wear it. I'm starting to like Meta and AatP more.

>Other interests?
Forcing myself to be active, trying new foods, hanging out/ walking around in new places

Someone to give me advice on lolita coords, and to just chat with.

Absolute cunts that want to start drama (I dont think I have to worry about that here though).

darkssjangel14@yahoo.com-- yeah, I know that it's a cringy shit email.

>> No.9938541

>>9931579
vkei/jrock bars are a thing? that's cool

>> No.9938575

>>9933456
Have you tried tea with salted cheese on it yet? It’s pretty gud especially when it’s on top of black tea.

>> No.9938860

Lolita & J-fashion (fairy Kei)
>Age/gender/location
24/f/ houston area
I dont attend many cons, but have went to san japan, oni, delta H
Final Fantasy, JRPG, Angelic Pretty, Metamorphose, too many animes to name
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable) Sailor Scout cospay on occassion.
>Other interests? I love animals, nature trails, trying new restaurants, going shopping, trying new places,
>What are you looking for? Someone to talk to and to generally connect with and be friendly. Maybe hangout at meetups occassionally. I am trying to surround myself with kind, caring people.
>What aren't you looking for? Politics, SJW, hatred, clingy, romantic, selfish, toxic people.
ClassicalChessPiece@gmail.com

>> No.9938862

>>9938860
Augh, oh nooo, i messed it up.

>> No.9944283

I'm a convention guy. sometimes i take my camera, sometimes I dress wild colorfull and sometimes I'm very casual for a con party.
>Age/gender/location
20/male/netherlands
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? I do almost every con in the netherlands. But lately i've really gotten into fantasy fairs and such aswell.

in free time I make cosplay props and game items for people who would want them or need a helpng hand.

I really love games such as red dead redemption, the last of us, the new god of war.

I just looooove little witch academia and think that vinland saga is an amazing read!

with brands I really like a little lovely company.

>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable) I once did a cosplay from the witch and the hundred knight, and did a spacedwarf outfit / own interpretation of songs from the band gloryhammer.

>Other interests?
I am an artist who bases a lot on 3d. I am really into anything that someone talks about with a passion and won't get shunned by a lot so don't be afraid to tell me really weird things haha.

Someone to talk to. Share personalities with, just be random. Have litereally never done it before in any way or form so it was time to be a bit social haha.

I am a busy person so someone who expects to talk for hours and hours ehe...

e-mail: could be asked from discord I guess, it really just shows my name so meh not here. :p
discord:
Manzonderbaard#9171

i think i'm doing this right?

>> No.9944287
File: 2.81 MB, 2300x1555, futaba 5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9944283
forgot to post a picc. this one describes me, made it aswell aaaaaaa

>> No.9944295

>>9938860

yoooo are you up for hanging out this week? I'm in the Houston area and i'm here until Friday. I'll email you if you're interested cool if not that's fine too!

>> No.9944690
File: 19 KB, 236x354, 3038a20cf4cacc31815a79c2f216c4c5---toys-kawaii-room.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fairy kei and cosplay
>Age/gender/location
22/F/Philadelphia PA
I go to AnimeNext, Katsucon, Otakon, and various other ones I can make it to!
My favorite anime are HunterxHunter, JJBA, Made in Abyss, and Devilman Crybaby. I love Nile Perch and Spank! And I dress Fairy Kei pretty much daily as well as goth clothes sometimes
I have cosplyed CC from Code Geass, Matryoshka Rin, Bendy from Bendy in the Ink Machine, Mangle from FNAF, and am cosplaying Maka from Soul Eater next!
>Other interests?
I love crafting, art, dancing, horror movies, and fashion in general!
I am looking for weeb friends who live around Philly, I need more Jfashion buddies!
Romance, SJWs
shuppetrain@yahoo.com

>> No.9944691 [DELETED] 

>>9944283
>>9944287
Cringe

>> No.9944858 [DELETED] 

>>9944690
I sent you an email. It's a non standard provider so it might go to your spam box.

>> No.9945377

>>9937387
I just mean no horse-girl types of people, friend.

>> No.9945385

>>9944283
protip drop the "haha"s and "ehe"s and emoticons it makes you sound like a 300lb autist.

>> No.9945543

Moving across the country to Ann Arbor, Michigan.
How are things over there if anyone knows?

>> No.9945663

Cosplay, Lolita, Otome
>Age/gender/location
25 / F/ AUS
PAXAUS, Smash, and the occasional other con depending on guests and events held.
Games: Borderlands, Far Cry, Zelda, Crash Bandicoot, Love Nikki. I like most games in general.
Anime : curently watching Food Wars, Boku No Hero, Akame Ga Kill, Hakata Tonkotsu and old school loves like Inuyasha, Sailor Moon and Naruto.
Otome/Lolita: MM, all the goddamn MM, JM, IW, AP(More classic style prints), Leur Getter, PepFox.
Sailor Moon (few diff versions) Stocking (Panty and Stocking w/ garterbelt), Selene (Underworld)
Currently working on Sakizou and Borderlands.
>Other interests?
Tea, professional sewing techniques, cats, cocktails, whisky
A new cosplay buddy, someone who maybe wants to work on entering cosplay comps together.
casual J-fash friend, who wants to go to local events dressed up, or sometimes just in normalfag if feeling lazy
Crazy drama mongers
TyrianJubilee#5564

>> No.9946176

Should I even bother when im european? I just want someone to get to know and go to cons with

>> No.9946374
File: 12 KB, 250x188, poochyena.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Love them all, but j-fashion>cosplay>lolita.

>Age/gender/location
22/M/Alabama

I attend most cons in Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia. I normally attend them as an artist

games: GTA V single player and rocket league multiplayer is about all I play right now. Love terraria too, but haven't played in forever.

anime: Deadman wonderland, Dragon Ball Z, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Death Note

Sorta cosplayed Shiro from deadman wonderland. Cosplayed as Inuyasha when I was, like, 14. Mostly just wear j-fashion to cons now.

>Other interests?
Crafting! I love making cosplay accessories to sell at anime conventions.

people into j-fashion. artist alley people. Specifically people who live in or near the same state as me so I can go to cons with them.

idk

steam:poochyena
discord: poochyena#1412

>> No.9946414

Lolita/j-fash, though I'm not opposed to making cosplay friends either. As long as you're fun to talk to, I'll enjoy talking to you

>Age/gender/location
27/F/SoCal

I've been to AX and ALA this past year, mostly for the AA/dealer's hall/hanging out with people

Games: Harvest Moon, Atelier, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Stardew Valley, Final Fantasy, also, traditional games are a big hobby of mine, things like Kingdom Death: Monster, Mansions of Madness, Eclipse Phase.
Anime: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Comic Girls, Hinamatsuri, My Hero Academia, Houseki No Kuni, Assassination Classroom
Brands: Innocent World, AatP, AP, Liz Lisa

>Other interests?
Board games, tabletops, skincare, weed, video games

Interesting people to talk to

Romance, SJWs, drama

Discord: colporteuse#8792

>> No.9946424

>>9946176
It doesn't hurt to try

>> No.9947282
File: 18 KB, 200x200, 1528326087156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9885088
I cosplayed a while back (Zakuro Fujiwara from TMM, Teto Kasane, etc) but nowadays I only do OTT 2012-era sweet Lolita. I also like Uchuu-kei, Spank!, Mahou-kei, Fairy-kei, and gyaru.
>>Age/gender/location
19/F/Germany, but I'm American and don't speak German at all because I'm stupid and took Spanish instead.
I regularly attend CosDay, Dokomi, and FACTS Belgium (summer and winter). I really like merchandise that's not the same stuff at every con. I like to buy Japanese snacks and play the vidya on display! I like taking pictures with people wearing cute coords (even though I never like the way I look in them) and talk about anime with cosplayers from said anime.
>Games: old SEGA games like Ristar, Fantasy Zone, Flicky, Sonic CD, Alex Kidd, and I'm actively getting into more.My favorite games of all time are Kirby's Epic Yarn and Style Savvy and I like platformers.
>Anime: my top 10 following!!
Jojo, Kuragehime, Michiko e Hatchin, Space Dandy, Ranma 1/2, Tokimeki Tonight (the first season at least), Daicon IV, Cipher the Video, Zombiepowder, Tokyo Mew Mew
>Brands/Prints:
ANGELIC PRETTY. My favorite prints include Magical Etoile, Milky Planet, Fantasy Theatre, and Star Night Theatre!
I've already listed some, but I plan to cosplay Chocolat from Sugar Sugar Rune.
>>Other interests?
I play D&D 5e sometimes, I draw sometimes, and I'm really into 80s-era everything. I like satirical sci-fi, vintage dystopian novels, and surrealist shit. I'm kinda into comics. Outside my J-fashion I like wearing weird clothes.
People to talk about any of that preceding shit with I guess
Love (already have a cute boi), political/religious debates, racists since I'm black
my line is minkymomohime~!

>> No.9947284

>>9947282
(also if this seems familiar then yes i totally did already post in lolcow's weeb friends thread)

>> No.9947285

>>9947284
>Going on lolcow
Ouch

>> No.9947296

>>9947285
>going to /cgl/

>> No.9947303

>>9947296
There's a huge difference between the two. Girls in lolcow would throw even their best friend under the bus to talk about a little drama

>> No.9947309

>>9947303
ntayrt but desu i browse lolcow because i have no drama. I don't like to participate or create it but I do occasionally like a good read and have a few ecelebs i occasionally check up on through the threads.

some of the /ot/ conversations are genuinely interesting and I like having a girl only board. In a lot of ways cgl is worse..

>> No.9947313

>>9947303
People on lolcow are worse sure (I think there's legitimate schizophrenics on there) but a lot of them come from here anyway
I do recommend people to lay off lolcow tho, being there too long makes you crazy

>> No.9947574
File: 56 KB, 250x290, wow.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay. Sometimes photography but not in the past year
>Age/gender/location
21/F/Minnesota
ACEN, Anime Midwest, Anime Expo, Colossal, some local ones. Going to Evo this year most likely if that counts
Games: Final Fantasy, Persona, Pokemon, Halo, Overwatch, Gravity Rush, Animal Crossing, Street Fighter, Fire Emblem
Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew, TTGL, Death Note, Katekyo Hitman REBORN!, Bokuben, JoJo, Yurucamp, CCS, Amanchu, Bleach, Madoka
Nemu Kurotsuchi (Bleach), Yunica (Gravity Rush), Marika Tachibana (Nisekoi), Rose (Street Fighter), Sayaka (Madoka), Lal Mirch (REBORN!)
>Other interests?
I really like camping and outdoor grilling. Also enjoy bad movies and running
Maybe some people to see at cons
A date
I'll try and get my skype going again

>> No.9947689

>>9947282
Can you tell them to unban me from the lolcow discord? I didn’t done nothing wrong!
>>9947574
What’s your top 3 camping food for breakfast, lunch and dinner? I’m going camping for 4 days and I don’t really know what to make. I was thinking maybe pasta with tuna, Mac & cheese with chili and hot dogs for lunch/ dinner. then the typical stuff for breakfast eggs, pancake, bacon and sausage. I wanted to make some rice but I’m too much of a Jew to get a separate cooker for it. Although there’s like those packaged instant rice that might be okay. Hot pot sounds really good on a chilly night out in nature but my gf doesn’t like seafood or spicy stuff which is a bummer.

>> No.9947713

>>9947689

NAYRT but if you don't grill or smoke shit in a fire it just isn't camping. Grab some tin foil and wrap corn/potatoes in it, stick it in the embers, and you have smokey hot goodness after 15-20 minutes. There are also grill starter kits as well as portable grills which you can throw away afterwards. A thought would be marinate some meat before the first day and just cook that for the first day after storing it in a cooler or a mini fridge if you have the luxury. My family and I don't camp much anymore but I imagine if we did my dad would be on marinated skewers like no one's business.

We cooked a lot of instant things as well when we went camping. Ramen is surprisingly good after a hike if not a bit unhealthy.

And your gf needs to build up a tolerance to the good stuff. Hot pot sounds amazing during a cold night camping.

>> No.9948014

>>9947713
Oh sweet white corn for sure. I don’t know if they’re in season or what but I been seeing them everywhere. Marinated meat for the first day sounds like a great idea. I might do the kbbq short ribs or like meat, bell pepper, mushrooms, and onion skewers. I’ll get some ramen for a quick snack if we’re too lazy to make anything else. My gf already forces herself to eat whatever food my mom throws her way even if it’s something weird or has an ingredient she doesn’t like so when it’s just us I let her decide what she wants to eat. I don’t think she’ll every like seafood or spicy food. I always wanted to backpack across a couple Asian countries and try all the street food along the way, but I don’t think she has the stomach to try something like that.

>> No.9948031

>>9947713
>Responding to soup
Why?

>> No.9949647

Anyone from the UK who wants a lolita wifu want to wisk me away from the US and marry me? Im atleast a 7/10 grill

>> No.9949731

lolita

>Age/gender/location
26/F/VA

I'm not much of a con goer but I'm going to attempt attending ACEN next year?

anime/manga: anything by Moto Hagio, Keiko Takemiya is also pretty groovy, Daiya no Ace, Tsuritama, Shin Sekai Yori
games: Dangan Ronpa, Ensemble Stars ( because that totally counts), Kingdom Hearts, Tales of Series, Rule of Rose
△○□× is cool, too

>Other interests?
various Disney stuff ( pin collecting, park news, ect,. ), dolls, realizing how few interests I actually have

people with similar interests, perhaps? passion is pretty cool and I'm down for learning about stuff

super political debates

Discord: emily#3017

>> No.9950117
File: 167 KB, 735x720, Screenshot_517.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita and cosplay
>Age/gender/location
Male
any I can get to, which is a trip, believe me.

Friends

Guard#6854

Im the guy that draws shit like pic related.

>> No.9950210
File: 114 KB, 489x750, 675ew2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay, although I won't be able to do much with it until next year
>Age/gender/location
23/f/us
used to attend fanime regularly, hoping to go again next year
favorite games are danganronpa games, persona 4 & 5, nier automata, life is strange, animal crossing, league, fe: awakening and fates, etc.
favorite anime series are pmmm, haikyuu!!, bnha, psycho-pass, and little witch academia
>Other interests?
listening to music, drawing, binging series on netflix, and reading
female friends desu
people without similar interests
discord: mocha#9999

>> No.9950247

>>9928565
thank you kind sir.

>> No.9950364
File: 296 KB, 728x1454, Louise is in a light novel and is embarassed you would even think that.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, but interested af in the other two
>Age/gender/location
22 f us
Anime Expo, SDCC. I usually just do lots of panels and merch, but I do networking for the tabletop RPG I'm developing at SDCC.
Super Metroid, Mother series, Dark Souls. Familiar of Zero, NGE, PMMM
Mother, Undertale, Paper Mario, Life is Strange
>Other interests?
Tabletop, obviously. Big into vidiya.
Friends, I guess?
High-strung, judgmental people.
Louise#4697

>> No.9950407

>>9950210
sent you a message!

>> No.9950435
File: 77 KB, 900x637, 15113462.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9885088
Cosplay!
>Age/gender/location
18/M/Alaska
I've attended a few conventions but we don't have many in Alaska.
Too many to name!
I'm going to be doing a Gerudo Vai and 9S cosplay soon!
>Other interests?
I like cooking and long chats.
Anyone who wants to talk! I'm always looking for cosplay ideas since I don't have too many myself, but I'm told I could fit a billion different costumes.
Nothing! I love everyone.
Glass#0394

>> No.9950911

Lolita/otome and thinking about getting into other jfashions
>Age/gender/location
24/F/Germany
Dokomi is the only one around here ill go to again, but considering others with more lolita influence. Lolita meets, check out AA and dealers room, play board games and sometimes check out new vidya
AP, IW, BABY, ETC
i dont watch that much anime
games: runescape and GW2
>Other interests?
board games, collecting stationery and writing letters, fitness/weightlifting, travel
friends, penpals
dating, SJW, non lolitas/jfashion friends, to talk about anime as i dont really watch it.
T4ngerine#9074

>> No.9950922

I'm looking for a qt cgl girlfriend
Preferably near Leiden, Netherlands

Add me on Discord Shadow#3658

>> No.9950928

>>9950922
Fuck off, we were having a good thread.
Now it's gonna turn into gender war shit again

>> No.9950947

More j fashion and lolita, but i like looking/talking about stuff rather than wearing it. Looking for a friend to get into it more with. I’m into vintage 80s clothing irl

>Age/gender/location
23/F/cali
I’d like to attend cons with someone. I went to comicon as a kid once but nobody else i know is into it

Games: i like fucking around in random games rather than playing, like, cooking in that new Zelda game is super fun.

Anime: ghibli, sailor moon oldschool, watching naruto while drunk

>Other interests?
Art museums, exercising

A friend that i can admire coords with and have tea parties with. Theres an angelic pretty near me, someone come with me and we can ooh and ahh.
I’m living my best life come live it with me

My lifestyle is I’m a hippy so i guess if you don’t like that then we prob wont click

>Discord
Ht1#1379

>> No.9951311
File: 64 KB, 1280x720, SHADOW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9950922

>> No.9951322
File: 60 KB, 991x902, 1422571852565.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9951311

>> No.9952306
File: 1001 KB, 500x513, 1519552968546.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9885088
Cosplay, not a fan of Lolita
>>Age/gender/location
24/M/Chicago
Acen, Anime Midwest, Con Alt Delete, Daisho Con
I usually cosplay with friends, browse the dealers hall, and check out some industry panels.
We used to run some room parties but I think that may be behind us.
Cosplay and cosplay gatherings are mostly the focus now I think.
Mostly, we end up having jojo power level arguments at 3 am every night.
Overwatch, Fire Emblem, Splatoon, Zelda, Danmachi, Jojo, Flavor of the month animes, trailer park boys
Bell Cranel (Danmachi)
Reinhard (Re:Zero)
Lucina (Marth version) (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
>>Other interests?
games, japanese language, anime, gardening, cooking
friends
political discussions, overly attached people
Sedos#7469

>> No.9953882
File: 134 KB, 640x640, wAn3ZVV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay/j-fash, some ouji
>Age/gender/location
26/M/US
AX,SanJapan,Nebraskon(CA,TX and midwest cons), hang out with friends,meetups,AA
Fate,GirlsLastTour/MadeInAbyss/PMMM/Kancolle/MissKobayashisDragonMaid/BNHA/JJBA
-MetalGear/SilentHill/Uncharted/GirlsFontline/Pokemon/Undertale/Metroid/Earthbound/DDR
-any prints with teddy bears doing stuff
Jotaro-JJBA/Homura-PMMM/Lavi-DGrayman/ Pokemon Sun/Moon Trainer/707-MysMe
>Other interests?
Itabags/FutureFunk/gemstones/exotic souvenirs/fossils/paranormal/aliens and cyptids
new friends with similar interests
political banter/relationship
Line:spikeyham
discord: spykie#4105

>> No.9953890

>>9895801
What country on Southamerica Anon?

>> No.9954089

>>9950947
It’s the one across the sprint store isnt it. Don’t wear your Brando on campus hippy scum

>> No.9954113

>>9950947
Damn you sound fun as fuck, but it sounds like you're in NorCal and I'm in SoCal.

>> No.9954600

Is this thread still alive?

>> No.9954808

>>9954600
Post your info anon don't just bump it for no reason

>> No.9954856
File: 9 KB, 247x189, Ashley_game_over_touched.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9950435
Hey, sorry for being weird or whatever, but this morning was a little hurried...
Dyou think you'll ever be able to come to terms with it, or even if not, wanna keep playing? I wanted to do the raids...

>> No.9954911

I used to do cosplay and I would love to do group cosplay of series I like, but I'm gravitating towards lolita since the cosplay culture is kinda meh here
>Age/gender/location
24/F/Texas (TX)
Last biggish con I went to was A-Kon, but I'll go to the tiny one day cons in the area if I can (central TX)
Otome games, Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei, JRPGs
Right now my AOTS is Revue Starlight but I love artsy anime for the most part
I haven't found a brand or print I'm attached to yet but I love gingham dresses and plaid
Touhou, League of Legends (I don't play anymore but I still follow the scene), Love Live
I would do more if I had more friends :(
>Other interests?
Music, mostly singing from my end; maid cafes and idol stuff; watching cult and/or quality films; linguistics and localization
I want more local friends to meet up with and talk to, and I want a lolita big-sister since I'm just getting into the fashion
political talk
ev10.4ion@gmail.com, I can give you Discord and LINE after initial contact

>> No.9954914

>>9954856
so ominous

>> No.9954972

>>9950911
I tried adding you, but Discord didn’t recognize the tag?

>> No.9954980

>>9954911
shot you an email!

>> No.9954988

>>9954980
Emailed you back!

>> No.9955017
File: 273 KB, 1182x1576, 9S.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mostly cosplay, I know basic jfashion and lolita due to friends.
>Age/gender/location
26/M/SoCal
Anime Expo and Anime Los Angeles. Will definitely try to do a few more cons though! I really like the social aspect of cons, so i'll be hanging out and meeting new people mostly.
Love the Rune Factory series (looking for people interested in a cosplay group for it), rythm games like DDR and SDVX, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, tekken.
Anime wise I enjoy Eureka Seven, Megalo Box, Toradora, Gurren Lagaan, Haikyuu, etc.
9S, Older Marco Diaz, The Kid from Bastion, Danny Vasquez, Gantz. Considering Shield Hero, Arjuna, and Ookurikara next!
>Other interests?
I play Libero for volleyball, working out for my cosplays, and eating a lot.
More SoCal friends, but a long distance friend would be cool too!
People who don't talk much, kind of boring and defeats the purpose I feel.
Discord: Leo#8180

>> No.9955495

cosplay and lolita mostly, occasionally jfashion
>Age/gender/location
21/F/US
I do mostly midwestern cons, e.g colossal, youma, matsuri, Acen and a long list of other smaller conventions I pop by. I mostly love walking around and chatting with friends, meeting new people of course. I love making friends :3
Game-wise I enjoy mostly JRPGs, MOTHER/Earthbound, FFXV, Fire Emblem, Nier, Wadanohara and the like being my favorites. Anime wise I'd say Creamy Mami, gatchaman crowds, serial experiments lain would be among my favorites, I am drawing a blank on anything else lol
As for prints I just effing love anything gingham or with a picnicy theme, ott sweet and classic otherwise.
Lots of MOTHER stuff, mostly Lucas. 2B, Ayano tateyama (Kagerou Project), Nowi (Fire Emblem), Mayuri (Steins gate), Hajime (gatchaman) and Lillie (pokemon) would be among my most-done and favorite to wear. Currently working on my huge azami (kagerou project) cosplay and possibly kagura (onmyoji.)
>Other interests?
Fashion! I love vintage clothing and hats, especially hats! I also adore animals, all animals to be exact, especially dogs, lizards, snakes, cows, and ants. I sew a lot too. I love cleaning and organizing too! My priority is my pets, they are family to me.
Friends really, doesn't matter where from but seeing one another at conventions would be fun. Long distance is wonderful too :3
Relationship/politics/extremely judgemental folks
pippi#1156

>> No.9955676
File: 128 KB, 500x698, 2049F124-31B5-4AF6-BE27-DBD997AD2DB4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, classic and sweet.
>Age/gender/location
27/F/Northern Europe
I went to Desucon once and it was fun, but also quite cringe, so I’ve never been back. I prefer lolita only events, but I might consider cons with a good amount of lolita programming. I do attend a local comic festival from time to time, though, and enjoy buying way too much stuff I don’t need and listen to talks about different series and the inspiration behind them.
I always come back to WoW, but don’t play it as actively anymore. Recently picked up GW2, love the Alice Madness games and enjoy mystery/puzzle games.

I don’t really watch anime (or other TV/series for that matter) at all. I enjoy manga, though, and after a long period of not reading anything I just started on Kuragehime.

Fav brands are Baby and IW, although I have a surprising amount of AP in my wardrobe as well. I love cat prints, so long as the cats are not creepy (looking at you, AP). Also have a soft spot for music prints.
>Other interests?
Choir, crafting (especially crochet and embroidery), reading (mainly fantasy and sci-fi + comics like Sandman and Saga), boardgames, DnD/Pathfinder and I am the proud mom of two absolutely adorable cats.
Friends to talk about lolita with; new releases, coord suggestions, purchases etcetc. Would be great to find someone that I could meet up with, but I do live somewhat in nowhere.
Romance, one word answers (I tend to get a little wordy and am dissapointed if your answer to 3 paragraphs is «yes»).
Piratand#8052

>> No.9956684
File: 68 KB, 500x500, tumblr_oxhcm6i3Eh1vgihgxo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yumekawaii, YamiKawaii, Lolita, Punk, Goth—in that order.
Also, fairy, edgy and angel aesthetics.

>Age/gender/location
21/F/Minneapolis, MN

I like to make yamikawaii accessories and sell on etsy. I enjoy drawings, podcasts, going to cafes, pastel aesthetic, graphic design, dressing up fancy. I’ve been to Animinneapolis and anime detour.

I like Madoka Magica, Soul Eater, and Stranger Things. Some shows I watched in the past include FMA, FMAB, Sword Art Online, Angel Beats, SNK and Rosen Maiden.

Don’t cosplay much anymore, but in the past I’ve done Romania, Madoka, and Edward Elric.

>Other interests?
Cooking, reading, spirituality.

Someone (preferably girl) nice to hang out with and get dressed up and go to parks/cafes/events in the Minneapolis area. Or someone to talk about business and books, yumekawaii, crafting etc.

Creeps, romance, drama, politics, creeps, extremists.

Hope we can click~
pastelgirlhello @ gmail .com

>> No.9957149
File: 145 KB, 400x285, toy story 2 was ok I guess.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

J-Fashion and Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
27/M/UK
Uhhh mainly just MCM and Hyper Japan but I go to cons in other countries when I travel too. I wanna go to Japan Expo Paris but I've heard some things and some stuff. I'm big into J-Fashion though, mainly Punk/Goth and some Ouji, but I wear a lot of pastel stuff too.
-Games: JRPGs, Overwatch, Pokemon, AC, Persona, FF, TWEWY, Style Savvy
-Anime: Ouran, Haikyuu, Hayate no Gotoku, Kuroshitsuji, Gundam 0079...I watch so much anime but in general anything comedy/shoujo or like late 90s/early 2000s because a e s t h e t i c
-Brands: Listen Flavor, Deorart, Sexpot, Mint NeKO, Putumayo (RIP), Super Lovers, Hellcatpunks, MAXICIMAM, Galaxxxy, Hyper Core, ACDC Rag (sometimes). Also not Japanese but Cyberdog, OMOCAT, Milkbbi and anything with that Y2K anime internet aesthetic.
>Other interests?
-Music in a big way (Listening to/Making/going to see bands/etc.) Anything from Electronic, Punk, Denpa...60s Psychedelia, you name it. I'm not a music snob tho, I unironically enjoy Nightcore (fite me)
-Can't believe I'm listing memes as an interest but here we are. Laughing at stupid shit on tumblr.
-Fashion in general, non-pretentious way. I love digging around vintage clothes shops IRL and online.
-I wanna start skating again RADICAL
-Travelling
UK friends to go to cons with or generally hang out and do weeb shit. Friends from anywhere in the world to play Overwatch with or to talk just send stupid memes on Discord.
This will sound weird but people who are like older anime fans or something that go drinking at cons. I look and act like a 16 year old and most "adults" kind of intimidate me. I am super annoying and you will not enjoy my company. I'm just not that kinda 'mature' anime fan person. Also creeps.
>Contact info
MagicalWeeaboo#4047

>> No.9957209 [DELETED] 
File: 1.16 MB, 1080x1163, sketch-1533000814105.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

οωο

>> No.9957275
File: 319 KB, 716x1011, 48148181455.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9885088
I want to do cosplay but for now I just do Scare Acting.
>>Age/gender/location
22/Hawaiian Shirt wearer/Southern California
I attend SDCC sometimes, Midsummer Scream, Scare LA, Anime Expo, Anime Los Angeles, I'll be at chara expo and I hope to attend Fanime and a few others some day.
My favorite game series is unironically viva pinata, but it's never coming back. My favorite video games are probably Yokai watch 3, Sonic adventure 2 and Megaman x 2
none yet :(
>>Other interests?
I love scaring people, working as a scare actor and acting in general. I don't praise myself for being too good at it in particular but it has my interest because I find it fun. I play card games, various ones at that including Yugioh, Cardfight Vanguard and Magic the Gathering. I also really enjoy fighting games and am always willing to play them.I'm obsessed with horror movies too and uhh there's a ton more i'm probably forgetting to write here.
People to talk to, hang out with and possibly play video games with! basically friends and stuff
Drama, politics
Fuji#8137

>> No.9957330

Lolita
>Age/gender/location
20/F/Russia
I’ve never been to a con, but considering attending G&L Festival next year! I’m a doll seamstress, restorer/customizer and a beginner teddy bear artist.
Games: Silent Hill purely for nostalgic reasons, I don’t play much anymore. Sometimes active in ACNL and ACWW.
Manga: Anything by Maruo, Kago, Hino, Umezu and Usamaru Furuya.
Brands/prints: Old school Meta owns my heart. I love florals and tartan, but mostly obsessed with unusual textured fabrics.
>Other interests?
I collect dolls (antique, vintage and some modern fashion dolls) and have an undying love for cinema. Interested in crafty things like scrapbooking, embroidery and decoupage.
A pen pal! I’ve been friendless for a while, figured it’s time to find someone to talk to. I love writing letters, so would like to get to know someone who doesn’t mind sending/receiving snail mail and exchanging small gifts from time to time! I speak both Russian and English.
Anything romantic or sexual. Not willing to discuss politics. It might take me a while to respond at first - not looking for someone who needs people to message back instantly. Feel free to let me know if we’re not a good match, though - I won’t take it personally.
poupeeinfernale@gmail.com
Discord: poupeeinfernale#3193

>> No.9957337

>>9885088
That image is cute

>> No.9957373
File: 814 KB, 1057x1417, 664eb86723ae45ee7e04917c9c7f63c3156fc9d9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita?
Cosplay, photography, cons, looking to get into ouji soon
>Age/Gender/Location
27/M/SoCal (SGV)
I've only attended Anime Expo for almost my entire life but I attended ALA for the first time couple of months ago and I had a blast same could be said for Fanime as well. Safe to say I'll be attending that con for years to come. Usually hitting up the panels, checking up artist alley, cringing at vendors selling funko pops at the dealers hall, taking pictures of various cosplayers, and checking out the games at the arcade.
Games: Dark Souls series, Final Fantasy series, DMC series (fuck the reboot), mainline shin megami Tensei, Persona, Street fighter, Tekken, King of fighters, Blazeblue, Forza, Gran turismo, dragons dogma, metal slug, time crisis, Initial D arcade stages, DDR, Kingdom Hearts, Overwatch, Gundam Breaker 3 and mobas
Anime: Galaxy Express 999, tokimeki tonight, Candy candy, ranma ½ , 3-gatsu no lion, Honey and Clover, Mawaru Penguindrum, Arakawa under the Bridge, osomatsu-san, Idolma@ster and cinderella girls, Macross, JoJo, Initial D, wangan midnight, Gundam, and many more
koukousei no nichijou-Tadakuni
Kagerou project-Shintaro
Osomatsu-Jyushimatsu
Idolm@ster-“P”-san/producer
Captain Harlock- Captain Harlock
>Other interests
Building gunpla or F:AG, figure collecting, JDM, itasha, art exhibits, documentaries, karaoke, western films and foreign, future funk, low-fi hip hop beats, eurobeats, j-pop, k-pop, looking for new places to eat at
People with similar interest, people to hang out with outside of cons or at cons, people to game with on ps4 or PC
/pol/-tards, tumblrites
>Contact info
Line ID: mistermythmaker
Twitter: @mistermythmaker
Discord: Mistermythmaker#2146

>> No.9957386

>>9957275
please tell me about youkai watch 3

>> No.9957401

>>9957330
Holy shit a Russian

>> No.9957418

>>9957386
What would you like to know?
My only regret with YW3 was not buying a JP3ds to buy the real thing and support level 5.
The game starts out pretty meh with the whole two protags on the otherside of the world thing but it gets better as you go and when you get the combined medallium
Whew it's great. The combat systems all around better with the whole square based combat system. I think my biggest gripe about 3 was there was not many cryptid based Youkai. I'd have loved to see them but instead we got stuff like nyaaminator and the indiana jones jibanyan. you would think they'd want to give you more American lore based Yokai with like the whole original pitch of 3 being american yokai.
Mhmm, I want 3 to be localized so I can see what America will do with it since it made Nate an american in localization

>> No.9958078

>>9957401
There are lot of us here. Feel free to ask your questions.

>> No.9958092

>>9958078
Isn’t your internet restricted? How are you on here. What’s the number one play video game right now in Russia? Do weebs/Lolitas get beat up on the streets like the gays? Is your dad a Russian mob boss?

>> No.9958569
File: 150 KB, 534x347, 1531129419504.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Never cosplayed before, but enjoy seeing peoples cosplays.
>Age/gender/location
23/m/Oregon
Never been to one.
Games: Fallout new vegas, crpgs, smash bros, Bloodborne.
Anime: Gabriel Dropout, Asobi Asobase, Girls und Panzer, Konosuba.
>Other interests?
Camping, Drawing, /tg/ stuff.
Girlfriend
Idk
Email: fireballjr@protonmail.com

>> No.9958599
File: 17 KB, 359x265, HTTP2ltZ3NyYy5iYWlkdS5jb20vZm9ydW0vdyUzRDU4MC9zaWduPWI4NWEwZDI3ZjIyNDZiNjA3YjBlYjI3Y2RiZjkxYTM1LzA5MGI4YjhiYTYxZWE4ZDNmYjRjMjc3MDkzMGEzMDRlMjQxZjU4NGMuanBn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wanna start cosplaying when I stop being a poorfag, j-fash is cool but I'm not interested in wearing it really
>Age/gender/location
22/MtF/Western North Carolina area
I've only been to a dinky one in my city and it wasn't very exciting.
anime/manga: My Hero Academia, Idolm@ster, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Rose of Versailles, JJBA, Nichijou, Paradise Kiss, NANA, Uchouten Kazoku, Madoka, Berserk, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Evangelion, Masaaki Yuasa stuff, Junji Ito stuff, some BL stuff, etc.

games: I only started getting into games recently but Persona, Tales series, Valkyria Chronicles, Gravity Rush, Metal Gear, Ace Attorney, Pokemon, etc.
>Other interests?
I like live-action film and reading [mostly non-fiction] and stuff, I'm learning Mandarin
Platonic friends into weeb stuff idc if it's the same stuff i'm into or not, online or IRL
Political stuff, a relationship
sparky#1308

>> No.9959934
File: 301 KB, 448x624, enma.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay but didn't have the opportunity to try yet
>Age/gender/location
23/M/Switzerland
Fantasy Basel, I like to see stuff, buy stuff, meet new people and just have fun. However in Switzerland itself there is very little opportunities to attend events as it's too niche and I don't want to go alone since IRL friends aren't too interested in it.
Fav games: FF Tactics Advance, Octopath Traveler, Nier, WoW, Yugioh (travel to events too), DBFZ
Fav Anime/ Manga: Jitsu wa watashi wa, Shuukan Shounen Hachi, OPM, BNHA, TTGL, Touken Ranbu (I played it for a while too but Gacha is nothing for me, but I love all the qt boys)
>Other interests?
As mentioned I travel at times to Yugioh Championship Series around Europe to play, I like to Travel in general, Scanlating a weekly series with buncha friends and I am a programmer.
I would like to go to the US at some point as well, but gotta plan very far ahead.
Friends around Europe and to maybe go to cons together, talk about cosplay/anime/manga/games etc. Preferably someone with cosplaying experience
Negativity
Nivkh#4014

>> No.9960365

Lolita
>Asl
26/F/australia
>What do you like to do?
Sewing and drawing. I finished my bachelors in fashion design but still sew/ embroider / design while I work at my "real job".
> brands, prints
I have mostly AP but tacky meta prints will always have my heart. I like more glamour prints or non border prints like; lace, jewels, ribbons, bows, pearls, poodles and leopard. And lots of country lolita! I wish I could garden but I live in an apartment.
>Other interests?
Beer, food and metal music.
Casual friendship on facebook, and maybe evn a chance to meetup for lunch when I travel to other states (but only if the other is interested). It is fun to talk about lolita and craft projects so am looking for some to share the hobby with. I will like and comment on your fb posts even if we don't know each other well.
Politics. I dont really mind about other peoples political alignment either right or left, but I'm really not interested in people who make it a major part of their identity. I dont like voice or video chat as it has always just seemed foreign to me (also I'm on the phone all day at work, so I just need a break from it when I get home). I am a little shy so I will probably read your messages and respond in my own time, but I will always respond and am a great conversationalist and easy to get along with. Also not really interested in mentoring.
>Contact info
Only Facebook and insta, send me a pm on lacemarket and I will add you to FB.
https://egl.circlly.com/users/Bunny-Bottoms
>>9913034
I am just starting back at violin this year! Embroidery and sewing are my no.1 hobby and I used to make bears too!
>>9913797
What sort of comics? I love crime noir, it informs my art style a lot.
>>9914110
Japanese poetry sounds really interesting! It is very exciting that you are moving to japan soon, I'm heading over in a year or so to study my masters so I might bump into you there!

>> No.9960448
File: 149 KB, 800x800, candice.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

J-fashion, lolita, sometimes cosplay
>Age/gender/location
22/F/NC
Mostly local cons around here.
Games: Animal Crossing, Persona, Ace Attorney, GW2 (haven't played in a while though), Danganronpa
Anime: Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, Princess Tutu, Jojo, Devilman Crybaby
Brands: Angelic Pretty, Meta, Mon lily, Galaxxxy
>Other interests?
Film, thrift shopping, tea, cute things
Chill friends to talk about j-fash, cos, or weeb shit with. Maybe someone local to hang out with at cons? Maybe also a pen pal to send letters to?
Anything romantic/sexual. Edgelords. Someone that needs someone to talk to constantly or will get upset if I take a while to reply. (I'm a little shy.)
forehead#7354 (I'm sort of new to Discord so please bear with me.)

>> No.9960479

>>9960448
Also I play a lot of Love Nikki so if that's your thing let's talk about it and be LN friends.

>> No.9961091
File: 13 KB, 223x226, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just want a friend who is ok at cosplay and cosplays a lot so we can bring our sewing machines to each others houses and craft all day, but I don't think it'll ever happen

>> No.9961098
File: 38 KB, 180x180, car.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I really like mori and lolita but I'm too insecure to actually wear it.
>Age/gender/location
18/F/Sweden
None. I have been to a couple in the past but I didn't enjoy it very much.
Games: I'm currently playing stardew valley and my all time favourite is yume nikki. I don't play much games.
Anime: Kino no tabi, Flip flappers, Princess tutu, night on the galactic railroad, girls last tour
Manga: Witch hat atelier, Kaiji, aku no hana, coo's world, shirley
>Other interests?
Drawing, gardening and pretty much everything nature related. Also interested in making dolls but I'm not sure where to start
Females with similar interests who want to be friends!
Overly negative and judgemental people. Also no meetups, unless we get along really well and you are willing to go on forest adventures with me.
pirog#3618
Keep in mind that I'm pretty shy and might not answer instantly. I'll do my best though!

>> No.9961166
File: 65 KB, 773x768, husky pool.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9885088
To the ukrainian lolita I had been chatting with for the past month, if she's still here:

I'm sorry, but I got banned on facebook, so I can't reply to you right now. Apparently comparing cosmetic circumision to labiaplasty is misogynistic.

I tried to reach you on your discord. We could still talk there, or use skype, or something.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply. It's pretty depressing.

>> No.9961201
File: 41 KB, 422x420, crying fat cat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>find a person to talk to here
>they stop replying, I try sending about three messages in the span of ten days, but no reply
>they delete me as a friend

I mean I guess ignoring me is a way of expressing disinterest in conversing but I'd still be rather if they said it directly, getting ghosted is a bit frustrating

>> No.9961284

Cosplay, although I never actually got around to doing it
>Age/gender/location
23/M/Scandinavia
Was thinking of going to Närcon, but none of my friends are particularly interested and I'm not much into going alone.
Dota 2, CRpgs and coop bullshit pretty much.
Lotgh is my favorite, but I also like shonen trash and sad shit like welcome to the nhk, steins gate etc, when I want to get depressed.
Ogre magi has always been a dream for me and my friend to do one day.
>Other interests?
Lots and lots of music, old school sci-fi books for some reason.
People who enjoy writing stuff, whatever it is and potentially friends.
Romance, relationship, stress.
Mög#9276

>> No.9961629

>>9961201
i also got ghosted, we can chat and be friends
not even a hello back

>> No.9961646

>>9961629

I feel like ghosting happens a lot.

I got ghosted 2 times and I'm a lolita. Idk what people don't find interesting about me that I convey online. It used to be so much easier to make online friends and I still talk to those online friends today today. Now I feel it's all very superficial and if it gets any deeper people get skittish or bored.

>> No.9961677

>>9961629
>>9961646
What is ghosting?

>> No.9961682

>>9961677
When someone stops talking to you and disappears like a ghost.
I've had it happen with a /cgl/ friend who I enjoyed talking to and we would send paragraphs back and forth, but I guess she grew bored of me.

>> No.9961693

>>9961682
I see, thanks. I could imagine they just want to be polite..

>> No.9961711

>>9961091
God I know that feel. I know some cosplayers who have this and every time they get together for a cosplay making session, they post it on their stories and I’m filled with jealousy and loneliness. I’ve met people in my town who have expressed interest in cosplay, but not a single one is willing to commit and actually make a cosplay. I’ve even offered to help them out, but they just won’t follow through. I feel like I’m never going to have that cosplay bestie who I can just do cosplay stuff with any day of the week

>> No.9961903

>>9930546
rutgers?

>> No.9961926

>>9961711
I've definitely found people who do cosplay too, but none that cosplay quite as much as me, so they don't want to craft as much. Feelsbad

>> No.9961957

http://discord.gg/q3GNb8r
vetting if anyone still needs it

>> No.9962081

>>9961903
Close. Message me on discord anon

>> No.9962457

cos
>Age/gender/location
26/m/nj
anext, otakon, colossal, animenyc
P5, FE, SU, LWA
FE, bnha, drrr
>Other interests?
writing and listening to stuff
haven't thought this far before i posted this
not sure
bestditto#1506

>> No.9962563 [DELETED] 

>>9889409
Oh my God why can't I delete my post...

>> No.9962613
File: 111 KB, 800x600, IMG_2733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9961629
sure senpai. 21m, mostly interested in diy and engineering/science. I thought I would branch to cosplay from DIY but thus far I have not had the balls as I seem to handle crowds and pulling attention even worse than I thought I would. I live in Prague, discord is Tondede#8221, my facebook is currently b&

pic mostly unrelated but I like JoJo

>> No.9963688

mostly lolita. but sometimes i'll wear a pre-made cosplay every now and then
>Age/gender/location
21/f/east coast
otakon, animenyc
games: I'm pretty bad at video games in general but I like RPGmaker games (wadanohara, .flow, etc), any kind of horror video games
anime: One Punch Man, Monster, Osomatsu-san, Free!!, Sailor Moon
Brands: Angelic Pretty, Metamorphose, BTSSB
nothing of note
>Other interests?
ballet, cooking, thrift shopping, philosophy, watching documentaries
friends to talk about lolita with, or anyone going to otakon because my friends canceled on me so now i'm basically going alone
orbiters, creeps, incels
mahou emo#8123

>> No.9963766
File: 26 KB, 374x269, IMG_20180615_120522.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just moved to PA from TN and left all my con-going college friends behind. I was just getting into it so my tastes are pretty normie. I just had a fun time hanging out and making the costumes ;___;
Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
24/F/Pittsburgh
Dragoncon twice and a few local TN cons
Games: BOTW, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Stardew Valley, Persona,Civ 5...
Anime: Berserk, Initial D, Revolutionary Girl Utena, GITS, Madoka,
Disco Nurse Joy, Major Motoko, Mario, Saria. All of these with the exception of Motoko were group costumes.
>Other interests?
Running, drawing, singing (I'm learning!), reading, programming (whoop master's degree whoop)
Friends mostly. I'd like to meet some chill people to cosplay with, run with, or even just hang out with.
nothing romantic, SJWs,
discord: kc#0173
insta: kcpng

>> No.9965593

>>9957275
>My favorite game series is unironically viva pinata
wholesome anon identified

>> No.9965599

>>9965593
That game isn't fucking wholesome, its a eugenics sim.

>> No.9967493
File: 85 KB, 564x791, Opal1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Crossplay and Lolita. I LOVE lolita stuff.
>Age/gender/location
25/M/NY
It usually depends. Sometimes it's local stuff, like NYCC and junk, sometimes I branch out. I know I want to attend more cons, but once some things get sorted out.
Stuff like Shin Megami Tensei, Gitaroo Man, and Maken X for games. For anime, Mononoke and Trapeze are my favorites.
SMT stuff and some somewhat obscure stuff
>Other interests?
I like music a ton and just generally talking to people
Just someone to talk about lolita/sakizou stuff. Or just cosplay stuff in general. I've had numerous experiences with people relating to cosplay, and most of it has been absolutely terrible. It's either been drama central or being told to do things I generally don't want to do, or talking with people that have absolutely no interest in things I'm into. I'd just like someone to gush about cute outfits and junk, as basic as that sounds.
Just drama I guess, political stuff, etc. I just want to talk about cute stuff.
SleepyJackson#7960

>> No.9967545
File: 132 KB, 334x296, 485316482.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

None of the above, really. I just go to cons. Well, one con, really. Perfectly cool if you're into any of those because I think all of them are neat.
>Age/gender/location
25/Dude/WA (The American one)
Can only afford SakuraCon. I could financially afford to do others but getting time off work is a giant chore, especially now that vacation time is finite (Thanks, Jay).
I mostly wind up just wandering around and people-watching, especially last year with the sharp decline in panel quality. Beyond that I'll usually hang out in the retro game room and play old racing games when it's like one in the morning and I don't feel like sleeping.
I pretty much just play Wreckfest and DiRT these days. Want to play P5 but no PS4 and I can't justify spending $500 or whatever for one game. I also hate Playstation controllers. Favorite anime is a long and ever-changing list but the top is always Nadesico.
N/A. I can't make outfits to save my life and I don't have the time or space to figure it out.
>Other interests?
Cars, guns, collecting useless shit, vintage hifi, having way too many projects
Local folks (or not) who also go to Sak and feel like hanging out. This thread will likely be dead by the time the next one comes around so it'll all be moot but still. If you are local we could also just get a beer and nerd out.
People who can't legally drink. That's about it, really. Also outspoken communists. I don't care if you are a commie, just keep it to yourself.
Discord: NegativeTravis#8881

>> No.9967809

>>9920281
>Kongou
is it that asian guy?

>> No.9967810

>>9961098
Yo, I run a server for Swedish J-Fash. Check your friend requests.

>> No.9967816
File: 15 KB, 271x301, 1533930299531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>steins gate hyouin kyoma
>22\m/Kentucky
>Otakon first time going to a con. I liked playing ddr, reading the hentai and watching anime and buying love live merch.
>K-on, love live, black lagoon, siege, steins gate vn, Clannad.
>Steins gate
>Friends to to to conventions with in the fall or spring summer.
>People who are annoying or rude.
Nelos#2325

>> No.9967817
File: 62 KB, 264x264, 1532147579743.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh and I plan to go to otakon, katsucon, ax, ohayocon, anime con in Lexington and also collosial con, hopefully all this current year and next.

>> No.9967972
File: 30 KB, 640x640, received_662843454090625.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, Nanchatte
>Age/gender/location
21/F/TX
San Japan, Mini-mini Con, Mizuumi-con(eventually more)
Games: Animal Crossing, Persona 5, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Uncharted, Nier, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, more too but I'm drawing a hard blank
Anime: Erased, Madoka Magica, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, MMO Junkie, etc.
Rikku(FFX), Kyouko(PMMM), Miku(Senbonzakura Ver.)
>Other interests?
I enjoy cooking, memes, binge-watching anime, trying new foods,
Cosplay friends, people to talk to about random stuff, and maybe some Texan gulls into Nanchatte because I need a good kick in the ass in the right direction.
Romance, politics, SJWs
Discord: gunhime#4683
LINE: gunhime

>>9885090
Sent you an invite on Discord even though my ass is super late.

>> No.9969035

>>9960448
I sent you a friend request because you have DMs disabled on discord

>> No.9972392

>>9965593
Thank you, anon. I can only wish for more games to happen but Rare keeps em locked up.
>>9965599
Eugenics sims comes down later in the game if you're trying to accessories a garden with only one type of pinata or get special variants. I didn't care much for the variant pinatas. My favorite pinata was the probably Tigermisu or Lickatoad.

>> No.9973075
File: 2.53 MB, 1005x742, 1534274899699.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, although I find lolita fashion interesting its hard to get into as a guy
>Age/gender/location
20/m/SoCal
I go to anime expo and a few smaller cons here and there
I play a bunch of vidya on pc
HxH, berserk, moeshit, and any decent romance shows
I dont really j-fashion, but I make simple cosplays by hand
Speed Racer, hoping to do Kaiji soon, im still new to this desu
>Other interests?
Novice weightlifter, writer, general hobbyist
Friends, people to meet at cons, people to hang out with online or irl in SoCal
Far-left political drama. I go to a liberal college, thats enough for me.
Queqs#1545

>> No.9973091
File: 95 KB, 540x540, tumblr_nof805n7KH1qb4eddo1_540.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9885088
Beginner in both cosplay and lolita, enjoying j-fashion
>Age/gender/location
16!!! (19), F, Poland
Only Polish cons for now
Games: Mabinogi, RPG Maker games, 100% Orange Juice, Danganronpa
Anime: Love Live!, The idolm@ster, Onegai My Melody, Shugo Chara, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai, Kuragehime
Nepgear, Kotori Minami, Yohane Tsushima, Umi Sonoda, Kanna Kamui, Megumin
>Other interests?
Napping, singing, learning about new things (always something new to learn everyday!) and looking cute~
Friends, someone I would enjoy talking to and would not find me annoying.
Drama, romance, more drama.
Dia ʚɞ#7635
hope you can add me normally...

>> No.9973205
File: 389 KB, 1346x2048, large[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay

>Age/gender/location
25/M/South Korea

Seoul Comic Con, LAX, and I occasionally fly out to Cons happening in NYC and Texas

Games: Monster Hunter, Final Fantasy, Overwatch, Rance, Nier
Manga/Anime: Dungeon Meshi, Berserk, One Punch man, Goblin Slayer, Eureka 7 (AO is shit), Boku no Hero, dorohedoro

9s, Renton are the only ones I am proud of enough to mention.

>Other interests?
Cooking, Tabletop games, Fitness, Traveling

People to write to about anything. Ulterior motive of just wanting to write in English.

Kboos

Allo#1493

>> No.9973304

>>9973091
That discord tag doesnt seem to work

>> No.9973306

>>9973091
you need to be 18 to use this website

>> No.9973320

>>9973306
I'm assuming they're memeing like that female (male) thing.

>> No.9976287
File: 235 KB, 540x600, tumblr_pc0hcpYCNu1sh4myko2_r1_540.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

can I be a part of this thread even though I'm really not into lolita?

I don't remember what it's like to have other girls as friends anymore.

>> No.9976305

>>9976287
If you're not into lolita it cosplay idk why you'd even be on this board

>> No.9978668

Lolita, visual-kei
>Age/gender/location
21/F/SoCal
I’ve attended a few cons but mostly anime expo. I shy away from cons due to always being alone. I have fun, but I get a little awkward. I generally like to wear lolita alone when I go out. I like sewing and cooking quite a bit.
I don’t play vidya anymore, unfortunately
anime: lucky star, texhnolyze, erased, shirokuma cafe, big o, trigun, ergo proxy, little witch academia, serial experiments lain, ginga tetsudou 999, hellsing, berserk, tasogare otome
brands: moitie, atelier boz, atelier pierrot, h. Naoto, BPN, aatp, meta
>Other interests?
mathematics, linguistics, programming, anatomy, hiking/camping/fishing, astronomy, physics, hanging out with my dogs
friends
lewd stuff of clingy people
fungus#8356

>> No.9978681
File: 128 KB, 497x750, Kukula.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9885088

Classic lolita and gyaru (old school, kuro)..
>Age/gender/location
27/F/US
I like experimenting with makeup and drawing.

Whatever's popular at the moment lately but I love the Professor Layton and Ace Attorney series as well as the Nancy Drew PC games. I'm a DGF/YGO player too.

>Other interests?
Sociology and nonfiction books in general.
To get to know other people with an interest in gyaru/makeup?

Anyone much younger.

ablooday@gmail.com

>> No.9978846

Cosplay, visual-kei
>Age/gender/location
23/M/TX
A-kon, A-fest, maybe some others next year
Anime: flavor of the month animes, BnHA, Steins;Gate, Kuroshitsuji, FMA, NGE, Fate, Noragami, Bungou Stray Dogs, probably more I'm forgetting
Games: Final Fantasy, jrpgs, used to play LoL, idk
Asuka from NGE, Kurisu Makise, Eren Jaeger, Lightning, Ciel, Coconut from Nekopara, Yukine (Noragami)... I want to do Dazai from Bungou Stray Dogs next
>Other interests?
Guutar, playing a lot of the Gazette right now... Want to be able to play Versailles type stuff in a few years; majored in chemistry, so science I guess
People to go to cons with
More hobbies (help me)
jimmyng95#8680

>> No.9979041

>>9978668
>Ginga Tendou 999

My nugga

>> No.9979222

>>9973205
Added you on Discord!

>> No.9979689

>>9973091
I'd like to add you but your discord id is broke

>> No.9979710

>>9979041
wassup, my nugga

>> No.9985363
File: 752 KB, 987x1200, 67119248_p0_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

j-fashion, mainly menhera larme, and mori-kei, but i like several others too.

>Age/gender/location
20/female/Europe (Estonia)

I visit pretty much all the local anime events in Estonia but I hopefully will visit Finland, Latvia and Lithuania cons when I get a job after finishing uni.

I´d love to visit cafes, take photos and explore together. Talk a lot about art, fashion or anything really!

There´s an endless list of anime what I like, mainly slice of life and seinen but other genres are fine too! I´m too casual gamer currently but i used to love jrpgs.

I did few as teenager but they were quite cheap and I´m ebarrassed tell more about it.

>Other interests?
Reading, working out, gardening, painting, thrift shopping, learning japanese, k-fashion

I´m looking for irl/online friends and pen pals!

Not looking for romantic relationships and people who argue with everything.

llu#5227 (Discord, but willing to give email if someone is interested)

>> No.9986816 [DELETED] 

>>9885088
Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
Mid 20s/M/VA
>What cons do you attend?
Mainly local ones, but I'd like to go to some bigger ones eventually
>What do you like to do?
Panels, games (cosplayer's chess was really fun), buying merch, hanging out with congoing friends, and admittedly getting drunk and dancing at night
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc...
Games: STALKER, TES IV/V Oblivion/Skyrim, Deus Ex, Warcraft 3, DOOM 1/2, C&c Tiberian Dawn/Sun, too many others to list

Anime: Bee Train trilogy (Noir, Madlax, El Cazador de la Bruja), Girls und Panzer, Black Lagoon, Strike Witches, Youjo Senki, again too many to list
I've cosplayed a Freedom STALKER before and I plan on cosplaying a wildman from LoTR next
>Other interests?
Art (mainly drawing with some painting and graphic design), books, shooting guns, anything related to militaria, anything related to metal music
People in VA and neighboring states (NC and WV mainly, MD maybe) to make friends with both online/discord and IRL, to go to conventions with the IRL friends
Anyone under 18, SJWs, anti-gun people, bronies, normies
Discord: Awoo#3050

>> No.9986823

>>9885088 (OP)
Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
Mid 20s/M/VA
>What cons do you attend?
Mainly local ones, but I'd like to go to some bigger ones eventually
>What do you like to do?
Panels, games (cosplayer's chess was really fun), buying merch, hanging out with congoing friends, and admittedly getting drunk and dancing at night
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc...
Games: STALKER, TES IV/V Oblivion/Skyrim, Deus Ex, Warcraft 3, DOOM 1/2, C&c Tiberian Dawn/Sun, too many others to list

Anime: Bee Train trilogy (Noir, Madlax, El Cazador de la Bruja), Girls und Panzer, Black Lagoon, Strike Witches, Youjo Senki, again too many to list
I've cosplayed a Freedom STALKER before and I plan on cosplaying a wildman from LoTR next
>Other interests?
Art (mainly drawing with some painting and graphic design), books, shooting guns, anything related to militaria, anything related to metal music
People in VA and neighboring states (NC and WV mainly, MD maybe) to make friends with both online/discord and IRL, to go to conventions with the IRL friends
Anyone under 18, people who have kids, SJWs, anti-gun people, bronies, normies
Discord: Awoo#3050

>> No.9992193

>>9932275
I tried to add you on discord but I can't for some reason.

>> No.9993146
File: 314 KB, 1225x920, Cassies_Vidya_2018__.2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mostly cosplay & jfash.
>>Age/gender/location
22/f/UT
Haven't attended a con recently. I mostly work and like to dress up in cosplay with friends for now.
Pic related for games.
So far just 2b. I have plans for a few others before 2019 AX.
>>Other interests?
I play Vidya a lot. Lots of generic weeb activities like anime & manga. I also really like going out to bars with friends. And planning out cosplays or outfits is fun
IRL friends would be ideal but online buddies would be cool too.
Not sure yet.
Love#0067

>> No.9993440

None

>Age/gender/location
35/M/British Columbia

Local cons. Flying to Anime NYC in November

Anime: Utena, mecha shows, Ranma. lazy and old now just watch whatever random dubbed stuff on Netflix or Funimation
Games: Xenoblade, match 3 puzzle games, FEH, fighting games, Monster Hunter, mobile gacha money pits, Nintendo games

>Other interests?
Jazz, opera, classical music, casually. live music, dive diners, local culture

A New York City resident or anyone with suggestions on where to go around NYC from 1 to 6 AM. landing around midnight would like to see some late late night sights or restaurants without getting mugged or killed

muggers, killers

throwaway email: spamvault2012@hotmail.com

>> No.9993444

>>9993440
>no interest in any of the board's topics
Why are you here

>> No.9993481

>>9993444
For some reason anime convention stuff is here instead of /a/

>> No.9993487

>>9993146
Aww, doesn't seem to work. I'm doing a 9S cosplay and I'd to chat and share.

>> No.9993552
File: 86 KB, 517x489, 121665_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

new into lolita
>Age/gender/location
32/F/Japan
I do not attend cons, and I am super busy usually so I like to chill, dress up, watch movies, go to museums
love Juliette et Justine but I'm to flat-chested and small to wear it. So, I stick to Angelic Pretty mostly.
>Other interests?
I love art! Movies! Anything creative that would get me thinking.
friends in general. Mostly IRL friends, I wanna go out, and dress up! I work a lot and during weekends, so I am never available for the local meet ups. I would love to meet more people into art and fashion in the Tokyo area.
not so sure
glitterfarofa@yahoo.co.jp

>> No.9993568

>>9954972
This is really late. But I think it’s becusse i accidently capitalized it: it should be lowercase t

>> No.9993571

lolita, sometimes mori kei
>Age/gender/location
23/female/Illinois, stl area
anime midwest, acen, anime stl
I don't actually do anything right now because I don't have any friends who are willing to be seen with me in lolita, but if I did, I would want to go to nice restaurants, museums, art galleries, nice parts of town, really just tour around the way old people do
(also I smoke weed but I don't expect anyone to participate with me, and I only do it outside in my normie clothes so I don't get the smell on anything)
Animal Crossing, Mario, Pokemon, Cooking Mama, Yume Nikki and it's unofficial bastard children, every board game
I don't really watch much anime aside from Studio Ghibli movies, but my favorite tv shows are Wilfred, Dead Like Me, The Office, Scrubs, 30 Rock, Arrested Development, The Good Place, BoJack Horseman, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Better Off Ted
Madotsuki once, but that was my only adventure in cosplay
>Other interests?
Film, music, Wii modding, and Sega hardware
A friend
A relationship
crystalcabbage #8093

>> No.9993584

>>9949647
Why do you wanna go to the UK? I live here and it's trash. At least you guys don't have to pay customs.

>> No.9993588

Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
26, Male, Central TX
I'll go to most Austin cons, A-kon, San Japan, and Matsuri (if I'm bored enough)
JoJo shit, Pokemon, fighting games, some flavor of the month stuff
FINAL FANTASY, Street Fighter, JoJo, Cuphead, Metal Gear
>Other interests?
I'm a pianist and I am really into gardening
Someone to actually go do things with or talk to about weeb shit. Full disclosure; I'm a black/Hispanic guy
A roommate, politics
>Contact info
Discord: shuma-gorath#8534

>> No.9993590

>>9993552
>too small for JetJ
>wears AP

How? Modern AP is huge

>> No.9993644

Cosplay, used to wear lolita, still wear some casual gal stuff. Still like lolita and the style, just don't wear it anymore (so I'd be open to chat about it if that's your jam).
>Age/gender/location
30/F/so cal
AX, Wondercon, LACC, other So Cal cons, it just depends on schedule and stuff.
Fate series and Grand Order (most current cosplays are from Fate), Bleach, Sailor Moon, FMA, as far as J-fash I used to wear AP mostly, currently wear Liz Lisa and Secret Honey
Fate, Sailor Moon, Disney
>Other interests?
Biggest hobby is cosplay, so I spend a lot of time making costumes. I also like Disney a lot. Other than cosplay I like hanging out with friends. I'm kind of an introvert.
Friends, people to chat with.
Don't be a murderer, rapist or awful person? IDK
Arturiatato#4470 on Discord

>> No.9993978

>>9993590
Yeah, have had to sell a few dresses because of that, sadly. It’s basically hit or miss, but with JetJ it was all miss. OPs have proven to fit better tho

>> No.9994202

>>9993487
What's your discord? I'll add you. Sorry for late reply. And I fixed it, should work this time if you try to add me.

>> No.9994278
File: 34 KB, 569x465, 1531751981754.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
25/M/NJ, super close to NYC too
Most bigger cons in the upper east coast like Ota, AB, Katsu, etc. Smaller ones in NJ/NYC are good to go too. I'm usually doing photoshoots with cosplayers during the day and at night I'll be either chilling with friends, at the arcade or at the rave probably drunk/tipsy, maybe attend a panel or two.
>Vidya
NieR Gestalt & Automata, fighting games (anime games like Melty, Unist, BB, GG and VSav are super fun but I'm only really decent at Capcom stuff), Souls series, trying to play MonHun more. I've got a massive backlog of random JRPGs, action games and I kind of want to learn rhythm games.
Also currently obsessing over Fate Grand Order.
>Anime
Tatami Galaxy, all of Yuasa's stuff in general and Spice & Wolf. Recent favorites are Devilman Crybaby, Made in Abyss and Haikyuu.
I've only done simple stuff since most of my cosplay related time goes towards post processing photog stuff.
Kageyama - Haikyuu, Iida - BnHA, Akira - Devilman & Rei - Free.
>Cosplans
Ozymandias - FGO, Waver - FGO, Overhaul - BnHA, Nero - DMC5 & Ginoza - Psycho Pass when the new season/movies come out.
>Other interests?
Photography, working out & lifting, cooking, usually have a board game/tabletop night every week or every other week with some friends.
People to talk to and meet up with at cons or IRL, new people to join in on board game/tabletop night would be amazing too. Would also absolutely love to do more photoshoots with gulls, Lolita shoots would also be welcome.
Political discussions, I see too much of this stuff on every board minus /a/ nowadays, I'd really like to get away from it all.
Hente#7257
Insta, more active here - @henteko.jpg

>> No.9994472

>>9993978
But anon, JetJ has a size 0 now.

>> No.9994666

Lolita
>Age/gender/location
25/F/NY
Haven’t attended a con yet
anime (and manga): get backers, junji ito stuff, count cain, yuri on ice, devilman, sailor moon
Games: castlevania sotn, gta v, persona 5
brands: btssb, aatp, meta
>Other interests?
Anything related to disney, history, world war II, psychology, classic horror writers
friends
People way younger
rubanrosette#6040

>> No.9994673

>>9994472
Damn, really? That’s great! Thanks!

>> No.9994878
File: 82 KB, 645x729, wekyd94mqwj11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All three, mostly lolita
>>Age/gender/location
24/F/Kansas City, MO
I go to Naka-kon every so often. I went to the lolita tea party last year. I recently joined the KC comm but it seems inactive.
Games: SPLATOON, Danganronpa, Ace Attorney, Persona, Professor Layton, SOS/Harvest Moon, Tales of series, assorted jrpgs
Anime: mostly cgdct but I really liked Yuru Yuri, Love Lab, Nichijou, Blend S, JoJo (best of cgdct), Oreimo, and other generic not interesfing animes
Burando: IW, MM, AP, VM, Meta, At Boz
Prints: I'm super picky on prints
None yet but I'm working on some.
>>Other interests?
Vocaloid making and listening, guns, politics, bugs, animals
Friends. My friends don't care about lolita and I'm sick of bothering them.
Nothing in particular
Vitaneon#9922

>> No.9997693

I've been thinking about getting into cosplay.
>Age/gender/location
25/M/TX
I went to Dreamhack this year, but haven't gone to any anime cons. Spent most of my time in the arcade area.
Games: Project M, Under Night In-Birth, Stepmania/ITG, TF2/OW, Animal Crossing. I'd probably play MMOs too, FFXIV or vanilla WoW or something, but I don't really have friends who are interested.
Anime: Ping Pong, Kaiba, Yuasa in general, mecha, old Gainax. I also have a soft spot for Fate even if it's trash. Recently I've been watching Galaxy Express 999, Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water, and making the mistake of starting to like MHA.
Manga: Qualia the Purple, Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer, Dorohedoro, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou - all your pretentious manga 3x3 favorites.
Brands/Prints - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
N/A
>Other interests?
I like to write, that's my main creative outlet. Cooking is something I'm trying to get more into as well.
Friends, people to go to cons with, people to talk weeb shit with. Maybe people to ask for cosplay advice if I decide that's not just a spur of the moment thing I want to do
People who have major portions of their personality dominated by politics
>Contact info (Discord, s.email, LINE, Skype)
Jit#1748

>> No.9997715

>>9930378
Yes, I met my local com through one of these threads

>> No.9997731

>>9949647
Yeah sure, let's share closets. I'm at least 7/10 too.

>> No.9997738

Getting back into lolita after a few years of not wearing it
>Age/gender/location
28/f/ south Carolina
I haven't been to a con in ages unfortunately
Games: Journey and Hellblade, very excited for the Katamari rerelease
Brands: IW and AaTP
Prints: mozarabic chant by krad lanrete is my forever favorite
>Other interests
I do a lot of crafty things! I knit and do embroidery, I also have my own spinning wheel and loom so I make my own yarn and fabric. Otherwise I just read a lot, mostly fantasy but I'll read from any genre if it sounds interesting.
Someone to hang out with! I don't get out much outside of work and I'd like to make more local friends.
My discord is subobo#4835

>> No.9998014
File: 579 KB, 1555x2048, IMG_20180903_202446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I cosplay, but I'm wading into jfash more.
>Age/gender/location
23/F/Aus (moving to UK next year)
I go to PAX and SMASH here, but I'd like to make some UK friends who can show me the con scene over there. I like to see artist alley, go to any informative panels, but mostly hang out. I can do a nice lunch tea and scones or late evening shots, I'm flexible.
Games: I play a lot of Nintendo stuff, on PC I'll play RPG's and shooters. I'm into almost everything though, especially retro games.
Anime: Mushishi, Cowboy Bebop, Moomins, BNHA, Paranoia Agent, Yuri Yuri, Stand Alone Complex, Bubblegum Crisis. I also read a ton of manga, favourites are Berserk and Komi-san.
Darjeeling from GuP, Diana from LWA, Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles, Sable (human) from Animal Crossing, Blue Link from Four Swords, Kirigiri from Danganronpa and I'm doing Sailor Jupiter next month.
>Other interests?
Writing, tea, tabletop games, fashion and beauty, reading, candle making and martial arts.
Friends in the UK to go to cons with when I arrive there. I'm also happy to just chat online with mostly whoever.
I prefer to chat with other girls, had some terrible experiences with men in these threads. So yeah, thirsty dudes.
Discord: Flopsy#7655
LINE: flopsama

>> No.9998133

>>9998014
what a cute picture. Do you own bunnies?

>> No.9998270
File: 2.64 MB, 2240x2988, 20180802_182522.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9998133
I don't currently but plan to when I move! I haven't had enough of a garden before, but I love buns a lot, they're so precious. I have a pair of cats though, Elphaba and Glinda.

>> No.9998789

ghosted again

>> No.9998843

>>9998789
Whats wrong anon

>> No.9999124

>>9978668
I'm getting a 404 on that discord ID, figured I'd mention it on the off chance it's not intentional

>> No.9999137

>>9998270
not that anon but I wholeheartedly approve of those names

>> No.9999144

>>9944690
Sent you a mail.

>> No.10000113
File: 342 KB, 1914x1914, IMG_20180904_190147.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9999137
I got them just after going to see Wicked. They very much match in personality. Very tempted to give the rabbits in theme names when I get them, but I like the idea of a white and caramel one and calling them Creme and Brulee.

>> No.10001088

>>9967810
could you send the invite to Pucci#1536?

>> No.10003280
File: 28 KB, 540x430, 0206-114432-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mostly cosplay, kinda dipping my toes into some j-fashion

>Age/gender/location
24/F/TX (DFW)

Usually A-kon and Afest. Planning on visiting ANT and Anime Dallas this year, though

Games: Kingdom Hearts, Stardew Valley, Onmyoji, Nier:Automata, some mmorpgs occasionally, I don't really play a lot of games these days
Anime/Manga: FMA, BnHA, Hoozuki no Reitetsu, OPM, Eyeshield 21, Kuroko's Basketball, One Outs, Get Backers, Komi-san, Dorohedoro, Wild Adapter, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Ghibli films, flavour of the month shows

Bakugo Katsuki, Rem, Kuroko Tetsuya, Judal (Magi), Yuichiro (Owari no Seraph), 9S
Planning on starting Ed from FMA hopefully soon!

>Other interests?
Crime dramas/supernatural shows. I also watch a lot of baking/cooking shows. A bit of kpop, Marvel movies, learning how to play new instruments, fashion/shopping, camping, visiting cute cafes/etc.

Some online or IRL friends who are into similar things to chat with, maybe go to cons/cosplay with or just to hang out and be nerds in general.

Romance/Politics

minmin#5768

>> No.10003691

>>9967972
Your tag doesn't work : (

>> No.10004092
File: 39 KB, 167x225, tumblr_inline_o307892PS11r8pvix_250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion! I primarily wear spank kei, fairy kei and yumekawaii, but I do sometimes like to wear himekaji.

>Age/gender/location
20/F/AZ (PHX)

PCC and Saboten. I like to shop around the dealer's hall while cosplaying or wearing a cute coord.

Games: Fire Emblem, Touhou, Metroid (Fusion is my fave!), ACNL, Pokemon, arcade cabinet games like Millipede, Arkanoid, and Tempest, as well as DDR

Anime: Akira, Ghost in the Shell (1995), Neon Genesis Evangelion, Azumanga Daioh, Konosuba, Kaiba, Nichijou, Perfect Blue, Serial Experiments Lain, Paranoia Agent, Urusei Yatsura, Girls Last Tour

Brands: Spank!, Creamy Ice, Swankiss, Dreamy Melmel, Ank Rouge, Liz Lisa, Nile Perch

Shotaro Kaneda from the movie Akira

>Other interests?
I really love to exercise (I'm a long distance runner!), hike, bake, watch true crime documentaries, go to 80s arcades to play pinball and games, watercolor paint, and put together coords! I'm also a college student, so a lot of my time is also dedicated to gettin those good grades™

Friendship with people who share my interests and tastes in fashion! Nothing too serious, but I would love to have friends who are into the same things that I am and want to chat.

Love, I just want friends

Discord: pezblocks#1538

>> No.10004828

>>9985363
I'm interested in having you as a virtual penpal so email please! I don't use discord

>> No.10004972
File: 61 KB, 421x387, 1525841739524.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Tfw they won't even respond to your friend request.

>> No.10005068

>>10004972
I know anon... I know... ;-;

>> No.10005082

>tfw want to post but afraid to post because I think I'm too old to talk all of these youngsters

>> No.10005109

>>10004972
>tfw you forgot the log in data for your account but are too ashamed to make another post on here

>> No.10005433

Cosplay.

>Age/gender/location
21/M/GA

AWA (as of recent), Momo-Con, considering AX 2019.

Nier Automata, Fate, Hunter X Hunter, Monogatari Series.

9S from Nier Automata, and Araragi from the Monogatari series.

>Other interests?
Swimming, ice skating, Dance Dance revolution and the assortment of Japanese rhythm games like SDVX, Crossbeat, etc. College
student on the usual daily, though.

To meet more con friends that happen to be local, or come out of state often enough for the same conventions.

Flakers.

Discord: Jasper#5371

>> No.10005507
File: 110 KB, 724x1024, Chronos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, but I really like lolita fashion (I just think it's really cool and pretty)

>Age/gender/location
19/M/MA

Anime Boston, CTcon, Anime NYC, and I'm planning on Katsu and Ota next year.

Games: World of Warcraft, TF2, Monster Hunter, Lisa the Painful, and Metal Gear Solid, and a lot of smaller games

Anime: JJBA and MHA (Caught up on both mangas), Gurren Lagann, Made in Abyss, One Punch Man, FMA, Re Zero, To Be Hero, Idolmaster Cinderella Girls, Baccano, Mob Psycho 100, Kiznaivers

Kira Yoshikage and Jobin Higashikata from JJBA
Toya Setsuno, Mr.Compress and Chronostasis from BNHA
Graham Specter from Baccano

>Other interests?
I like animals a lot, especially exotics. I enjoy doing fun things with friends and being social!

I'd love to make lolita friends since I don't know any, and I don't even think there's a comm in my area. I'm willing to talk to anyone who shares any of those interests though! I love discussing Jojolion and the later chapters of MHA!

I guess just people who have zero shared interests?

Ian#5096

>> No.10006920
File: 3.25 MB, 400x300, 1512203501536.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Interested in cosplay, although havent had the opportunity for it yet
>Age/gender/location
20/M/Germany
None so far, going to cons here or in the Netherlands is on my to do list
Stalker, Dark Souls, Nier, Fallout:NV
Initial D, FLCL, NGE, Berserk
>Other interests?
Car culture and technology.
Cool friends to talk about or possibly go to cons with
Ghosters
michael#2323

>> No.10007440

lolita (mainly gothic and classic)
>Age/gender/location
20/female/europe (or better, italy)
i attented romics for 5 consecutive years, from 2012 to 2017, the autumn edition. then i got bored of it. i really want to go to lucca comics, though
anime: jjba
games: various rhythm games (mainly sound voltex, pop'n music, nostalgia and chunithm), touhou
brands: mmm, vm, mm
>Other interests?
drawing, singing, doujin music, personifing tv channels (that's the stuff i draw usually, as i have the love of tv channels graphics)
a good friend with which i can talk of lolita stuff and can handle my banters
pervy men, sjw peeps
reverseclocks#2991

>>9898658
added you!

>> No.10011295
File: 129 KB, 1000x950, 1535375523989.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
21/M/SC
Total newcomer. Haven't attended any bc of social isolation but I've been dying to go for yeaaaars.
Danganronpa, Persona, Valkyria Chronicles, Utena, Gundam
I want to cosplay a male version of Tsumiki Mikan
>Other interests?
Weapons, planes. Food and cooking.
A friend nearby that I could go to cons with maybe? If I went by myself I'd just be miserable and probably wouldn't talk to anybody.
über#6588