[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 49 KB, 564x564, Friend Finder.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9851231 No.9851231 [Reply] [Original]

If we stay civil, hopefully this won't get deleted.

Answer whichever you like and find some friends.

>Cosplay, j-fashion, lolita?
>Age/gender/location
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
>Other interests?
>What are you looking for?
>What aren't you looking for?
>Contact info (Discord, email, LINE, Skype)

>> No.9852626

I’ll bite.
I occasionally dress in spank! and loooove Lolita, though I don’t wear it (yet). I lurk a lot.
>Age/gender/location
20 years old, Northern California. Whatever pronouns.
I play a lot of Overwatch, but I also like horror games such as Alien: Isolation, Soma, etc. My all time favourite print from AP is Sugar Hearts. It’s a nostalgic thing. Nile perch is a fave brand as well. Loveeeed Swimmer and grieve over that loss every day.
>Other interests?
My three dogs, psychology, the Alien franchise. Eating ube icecream and roasted bean noodles. Etc.
People to chit chat with. I have basically no one to talk to about my interests!
Neckbeards, hateful and generally negative individuals. People who think being insensitive is the hottest and toppest kek.

>> No.9852719

>>9852626
Contact info?? You sound delightful!

>> No.9852812
File: 277 KB, 1200x1600, laura ashley.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I would love to become penpals with the gunne sax anon, I wonder if she lurks the thread too!
I would love to incorporate more vintage prairie items in my lolita wardrobe, in order to make it comfier (fuck polyester) and more versatile.

>> No.9852833
File: 88 KB, 332x500, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita! Mostly Gothic/Classic
>Age/gender/location
27/F/AB, Canada
Going to be AA tabling at CCEE, and casually attending Otafest.
- Vidya: Anything FromSoft, TERA and soon to be Bless Online, Overwatch on PC
- Burando: MmM, AatP, and too many indie/taobao ones for my own good.
- Animu: Little Witch Academia, Jojo, Overlord, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Berserk
Too many hobbies getting in the way of cosplaying, but kind of want to do Jasminka from Little Witch Academia because chub and tall af but still kinda cute
>Other interests?
I do a lot of resin crafting and roleplaying in MMO's. I want to start upcycling small furniture and decor with a lolita aesthetic for fun.
Mostly fellow craft buddies, people to play games with, advanced literate roleplayers, maybe artists to collab with.
If local, I totally want a thrifting buddy or people that wanna go out and get pho or tea.
>tfw no lolita gf
People expecting free stuff. I may or may not be a terrible person, so if you're easily offended, I would recommend not applying. I am bound to accidentally offend you somehow.
Sucy#4815 on Discord

>> No.9853812
File: 43 KB, 500x700, a22553b25ce99ca7b93c851be9a031b1--manga-kawaii-anime-manga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mainly sweet/classic lolita. Also a fan of mori kei, otome, natural kei and dolly kei.

>Age/gender/location
23, female, UK.

Not a massive con goer but I’ve enjoyed attending Hyper japan and Sunnycon these past few years. I mostly go to check out the artist alley and any j-fashion events.

Games: Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem and the Elder Scrolls.
Anime: Spice and Wolf, The Ancient Magus Bride, Panty and Stocking and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
Brands: Angelic pretty, Innocent world, Haenuli and Sweet Dreamer.
Prints: Classic fairy-tales, Royal creamy chocolate and Enchanted fawn.
Artists: Imai Kira and Alphonse Mucha.
Music: Currently really into lo-fi, especially In love with a ghost.

>Other interests?
I’m basically a wannabe lifestyler and a lot of my hobbies/interests line up with that such as embroidery, reading, collecting tea, baking, etc. I’m also hoping to learn how to sew, paint with watercolours and play the harp at some point!
In addition to my more stereotypical interests I also have a keen interest in medicinal and biological sciences.

A fellow lifestyler would that I can penpal with would be great, otherwise anyone with an interest in j-fashion would be lovely too.

Not particularly interested in cosplayers or dudes.

>> No.9853853

Cosplay and lolita
>Age/gender/location
26/F/Belgium
As many local cons as I can, and MCM London once a year. I like to cosplay with friends and mostly hang out in the con atmosphere, and buy merch/art.
I don't watch any anime, love spectating all kinds of games but not a fan of playing any myself.
My fav lolita brands are IW and BtssB, though a good chunk of my closet is AP.
I love IW for their solic coloured pieces, aside from that my fav kind of prints are Disney themes.
I have a Slytherin uniform, a TF2 Red Pyro suit and I'm currently building a Rakan cosplay with my bff doing a Xayah.
My cosplay plans include a Transformers cosplay in the future. I'm all over the place and I love it c':
>Other interests?
Transformers & Harry Potter
Someone to just chill and chat with, with aligned interests.
Slipping a completely unsubtle fishing line like 'so you probs got a bf right haha' or the like will get you instablocked, basically no people looking for more than a chill online chatting kind of thing.
Popodoki#7497 on Discord

>> No.9853889

>>9853812
Where in the UK are you from anon, I'm 23 as well from Sheffield

>> No.9853892

>>9853889
I've just moved to Leeds from Newcastle

>> No.9854387
File: 146 KB, 800x800, 83e7a6f3465ac5af34f1f10020a7dc0d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I cosplay, I'm interested in Pop Kei, and I used to wear lolita
>Age/gender/location
25/F/Southern California
I tend to only go to Anime Expo, I love shopping in the artist alley and dealers hall
I like old anime, I genuinely miss being a weeb in the early 2000s
favorite brand: Galaxxxy
I play a lot of simulation games and otome games and if you're interested in them boy do I have suggestions for you
Nichijou, monster musume, fruits basket, code geass, moonphase
>Other interests?
80s aesthetic
crafting

>bare minimum:
someone to send memes to and gush about our interests together
>ideally:
a local friend to go shopping with and out to eat
>the *unrealistic* dream:
a local friend to hang out with, drink with, perhaps even travel together, cosplay together

Men and /pol/tards

nyoron#4118

>> No.9854388

>>9854387
nekomimimodo

>> No.9854717
File: 221 KB, 500x500, IMG_18072016_191711.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ohh i posted in this about this time last year and actually made a nice friend! maybe i'll get good luck again this time?

Cosplay mostly! I'm into lolita but I'm not buying anything new atm because I want to put my money into cosplay. I wear j fashion a little.
>Age/gender/location
21/F/Atlantic Canada & travel frequently to GTA
Anime North, Animaritime, Fan Expo, Halcon, and hopefully in the near future Otakuthon. I mostly just go to shop and see cosplay.
Games: Animal Crossing, Skullgirls, Overwatch, Luigi's Mansion, Transistor, Kirby games, Tera, Bloodborne
Anime: Space Dandy, Death Parade, Gurren Lagann, Cardcaptor Sakura, Konosuba, Shimoneta
(I am also crazy into Prison School, but only the manga)
Most recent were Sekai Seifuku, Nier Automata, and Skullgirls. Currently working on Precure, Snotgirl & a Trixie Mattel cosplay
>Other interests?
Cross stitching, art, doll collecting, pokemon tcg, i'll put overwatch again because i play it A LOT. I like most things that are creative.
Friends to talk to about cosplay or anime or video games. Local is nice. It would also be nice to have crafting hobby friends to talk about embroidery or prop making with. I sew my cosplays but props are what I'm really interested in. People to play overwatch with is nice too, though I'm stuck playing on ps4 due to a bad laptop, mmo's on pc are okay tho too!
People who are too sensitive/easily offended. Also anyone with a general lazy/cut corner attitude to crafting.
discord is devilorns#6517

>> No.9854750
File: 209 KB, 512x1000, __original_drawn_by_nerinerinerino__6b7b43294f6058278af607dbfc125dfb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay!

>Age/gender/location
18/f/PA

otakon, katsucon, trying to go to more east coast cons next year.

games: i dont really have a favorites but ones i play a lot are slime ranchers, danganronpa, tera, league, rollercoaster tycoon, occasionally games like skull girls and black ops 3 zombies with friends!
anime: black butler, magi, neon genesis, black lagoon, ive recently enjoyed boku no hero. im more of a manga person. for manga: gantz, anything from junji ito, berserk, oyasumi punpun

asuka langley, touko fukawa, ciel. its been a while since ive cosplayed. soon ill be cosplaying uraraka ochako and ibuki mioda

>Other interests?
i pretty much only play games and read manga, sometimes i draw. also cats cats cats!!! my cats are my everything

just new people to talk to, maybe even someone cool i can meet at one of the cons i go to. i have no friends in the cosplay community! im trying to get back into it

im open to mostly anyone. im a degenerate anyways (:

nya#8205

>> No.9854760

Cosplay! I like looking at j-fashion and Lolita though, it’s so cute.
>Age/gender/location
26/f/Boston
Anime Boston, PAX East, maybe more in the future
Hard to say favorites so I’ll mostly talk about what I’m into at the moment
Games: Persona 5, Overwatch, Stardew Valley, Civ 5
Anime: Not as up to date on new anime but Madoka, Aria, Cowboy Bebop, Kill la Kill
Recently cosplayed from Overwatch and Persona 5
>Other interests?
Reading, writing, Japanese, international relations (but mostly keep this one to myself unless you’re interested lol)
Friends, people to potentially cosplay with. I have basically no friends with weeb interests in the area and I want to change that.
A boyfriend, a stalker, /pol/, super pessimists, someone who hates what I like.
Discord: Gorogoro#3906

>> No.9854816

Been involved in lolita for about 4 years and just recently got back into cosplay.
>Age/gender/location
24, female, Ohio/Pennsylvania area
Games: All time favorite game is FFX, currently playing Overwatch, Fallout 4 and Pokemon Sun.
Anime: Long time fan of Skip Beat!. Ancient Magus' Bride, Haikyuu, Jellyfish Princess, Samurai Champloo and JoJo's.
Brands: Don't have any favorite Brands but my favorite prints are Marine Kingdom, Daughter of the Sea and Whipped Cream Kitty Kitty
Last cosplay I did was Scavenger Dva from Overwatch, my next project is Albhed Rikku. It'll be my first time making armor.
>Other interests?
Dogs and memes. I do a lot of different art things and writing.
I'm mainly looking for someone to chat with or play video games with.

But I am also looking for someone to share art and plot bunnies with. I use to have someone I shared a lot of creativity with but they passed about 2 years ago. Not looking for a replacement but I miss receiving and sending crazy ass doodles back and forth.
political/religious talk, I'm so tired of it. Anything more than a platonic chat buddy
masharubi#8141 on discord

>> No.9854865

honestly just looking for someone to circlejerk with me about how shit sweet lolita is

>> No.9854884
File: 77 KB, 655x582, ss+(2016-05-13+at+02.15.52).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9854865

>> No.9854895
File: 441 KB, 960x960, hhhggbsy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9854865

>> No.9854904

I've been getting back into Cosplaying and I really adore lolita ( dont wear or own).

>Age/gender/location

20/F/Canada

I'm going to be attending Animethon and Edmonton Comic Expo this year. Had to back out of CCEE.

I love the Halo series, and I will play almost any FPS game. Also a fan of Blizzard games and Square Enix stuff. Oh and Animal Crossing. I'm not huge into anime anymore so I don't keep up too well if the current trends. I really love cartoons (obsessed with south park)

I've done several Kingdom Hearts cosplays in the past, Sailor Neptune, and some South park stuff.(and some shitty closet Naruto and Pokemon stuff when I was young)

>Other interests?

Funny things, drawing, energy drinks, buying clothes i don't need, cats, reading and music.

Casual Friends!

Super clingy people who need to talk 24/7

caerulie#2980

>> No.9854907

>>9854865
ur mom is shit

>> No.9854913
File: 471 KB, 399x508, 1494359815163.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9854865

>> No.9854948 [DELETED] 

>Likes
Off topic posting in cgl threads

>Dislikes
People who talk shit about the cgl Lolitas I like

>> No.9854973
File: 61 KB, 832x595, uhhh I can explain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, jfash, lolita
I'm a newbie, looking to proactively prepare for my state's main cosplay event which is several months off. Not totally sure what I'm going to do yet.

>Age / gender / location
21 / M / Alaska

>What cons do you attend?
Planning on finally going to Senshi Con (this is the main convention in Alaska, there are others but I don't know much about 'em)

>Favorite games / anime / brands / prints / etc.
I'm a Dota 2 player right now, pretty bad at it, but I really enjoy the game. I enjoyed Smite quite a bit, but now that I have less free time on my hands, I stopped playing much, since I failed at being an eSports coach in that game. I'm down to play whatever though.

I prefer gaming to other forms of media, but I do enjoy the Jojo series, Hokuto no Ken, and Yugioh as a guilty pleasure. I like a few live action Japanese TV shows like Game Center CX and Yuusha Yoshihiko (the show with the guy dressed up as the DQV protag).

>Other interests?
I enjoy alternative music, jazz, and classical, especially romantic era nationalist composers such as Bedrich Smetana, Dvorjak, and Tchaikovsky (I think he's later desu but whatever). I also enjoy following baseball to a light degree, working out / improving my fashion, and comedy movies / TV shows in moderation. I also can talk at a mile a minute if someone is able to facilitate that, because I love talking.

I'm looking for friends to talk to, since most people on /cgl/ are more knowledgeable than me when it comes to designing a costume; I have practically no experience on any relevant skill to cosplaying. If you're reading this, you probably have more knowledge in cosplaying and anything in general that I can use to improve at this.

Drama, people who like to gossip about others, people who are usually mean to others.

>Contact info
Will the Thrill#1613

>> No.9855008
File: 1.68 MB, 2264x2231, canton-of-st-gallen-map-with-cities-and-towns.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, some j-fash.
Cosplay friends are fine, too.
>Age/gender/location
22/f/Eastern Switzerland and anything near (Western Austria? Liechtenstein?)
Metamorphose, BtssB, Putumayo, and anything that fits and looks good on me (slender 178 cm). I want to try some non-print JetJ. I don't fancy prints usually.
Anime: from Kuroshitsuji, through Cowboy Bebop, to Kite; I like it all really, even if I haven't seen that much.
Vidya? Sure, why not. I haven't played anything in a while, though.
>Other interests?
Recently started with photography, and I'm still learning.
I work in IT/Linux administration/embedded programming and I guess I like it.
I love eating and trying new cuisines. Moving out of Prague, I guess I will have to move from restaurants to cooking, which I also enjoy.
I like trai/n/s, public transport and urban planning. I fancy linguistics, foreign languages to some extent, and especially the ones with non-Latin scripts (even ancient). I got some interest in anthropometry, anthropology, genetics, and endocrinology.
English speakers, I don't speak German. Excellent if you are also a foreigner.
I wouldn't mind trying cosplay.
People who place ideology over doing fun/cool/interesting things. No /pol/tards, no GNU/tards.

>> No.9855125
File: 856 KB, 847x727, reaction_reply_baby_distressed_upset.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>meet some cool people
>almost all of them ghost, even if we really get along

Who else has this problem?

>> No.9855131

>>9855125
I feel you. I really do. I miss talking to one of my /cgl/ friends, but I write it off as her being busy since she has a job. She'll be back, right?

>> No.9855276

Lolita
>Age/gender/location
25/F/MA
Anime Boston, Pax East. Planning on going to out of state cons next year.
Games: Story of Seasons, Pokemon, Splatoon 2
Anime: Bnha, The Eccentric Family, March Comes in Like a Lion
Brands: Alice and the Pirates, Angelic Pretty, BTSSB
I haven't done it in awhile but I'm planning on doing Nana from +Anima
>Other interests?
Reading, cooking, drawing
Just email/chat buddies. It doesn't matter to me if you're local or not.
/pol/, 3edgy5me people, people who expect me to reply asap 24/7

>> No.9855293

>>9855276
You didn’t leave any contact info, anon

>> No.9855300

>>9855293
I prefer if people drop theirs just so I can message them myself, but if that's a problem I can post a throwaway email

>> No.9855635

>>9854865
contact?

>> No.9855780
File: 87 KB, 294x310, KDL2_Spikey.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I promise to reply in a timely manner edition
cosplay mostly, menhera/weebcore/ouji babber
>Age/gender/location
26/m/central US
Akon/SanJapan/KanpaiCon/Nebraskon
panels/ fandom meetups/room parties
DDR/pokemon/kirby/MetalGear/DDLC
Fate/Madoka/MadeinAbyss/GirlsLastTour/JJBA
Jotaro-JJBA/Pokemon Sun protag/Lavi-Dgrayman
>Other interests?
fossils/gems,cultural myths and legends,FutureFunk&vaporwave cassettes/vinyl
fandom/interests convo, cosplay tips, concrit,gossip
politics/relationship
Line:spikeyham

>> No.9855813

>>9855276
I like The Eccentric Family too! hmu

>> No.9855822
File: 557 KB, 480x270, 1510958873148.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9855780
>Akon
>Loves DDR, Fate and Future Funk
We might bet along

>> No.9855834

>>9855276
Also a Boston person Discord: yog sothoth#8646
if you are interested.

>> No.9855850
File: 109 KB, 1128x1164, DZ-9XJNVwAI7ktN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Age/gender/location
35/m/wa
k-on, odin sphere, p3, p4, 2hu (secondary), splatoon 2, youkai watch
>Other interests?
doll, kimono, computer, furby
switch friend codes
people who use "cuck" or "soiboi"
anyone who wants to "lewd" a loli
people with a tumblr account or fb cosplay fanpage
fuckers
SW-6150-1275-0445

>> No.9855855

>>9855850
wrong board, mate

>> No.9855872
File: 93 KB, 400x267, 1474800191536.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

To the cool guy with the cool music taste I ghosted many months back:

maybe we can meet again on cgl someday? I wonder if you're going to the same cons as me this year.

>> No.9855964

>>9855850
do you have something other than a nintendo switch acct like a myspace or friendster account?

>> No.9855968

>>9855964
gummiholen on line

>> No.9855969

>>9855850
>35-year-old male with a Nintendo Switch
>Offended by "cuck" and "soiboi"
Checks out. I have a dollar that says you live in either Bellevue or Mill Creek.

>> No.9855973

>>9855969
a lot more rural than that my dude
mengomen! i'll take your dollar though

>> No.9855983

>>9854816
sent you a discord (anonn)
i like /pol/ as much as old anime, i hope you arent my clone

>> No.9855985

>>9855983
oops meant to quote post >>9854760

>> No.9856012

>>9855850
I think you're a pretty cool and fun person, to be FRANk.

>> No.9856026

>>9855813
Emailed!
>>9855834
I'll add you when I get a chance. What are your interests and such besides Lovecraft?

>> No.9856049
File: 62 KB, 1024x576, 1499939417034.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lonelita, very amateur sewer
>Age/gender/location
24/f/aus
Usually attend most melb cons
Games: Musou style games, yakuza, metal gear
Anime: Haven't watched much in years but I tend to enjoy 90s/80s stuff
Brands: IW mostly, Baby, AP
>Other interests?
Mostly lolita/games, but I do grow a few potted plants and enjoy visting museums/galleries
Someone to chat with, mostly. Another lolita to talk to would be nice
Sjws, /pol/, hookups, pessimistic people who need to be babysat 24/7. Not super fond of nintendo stuff
>Contact info
angelicpetty@hotmail.com

>> No.9856074
File: 73 KB, 640x480, 4e6f1a47a5601ea4aa00281f0d91c7ca1ae6fac0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9856049
I misread that as sewer. Took me a second to realize you probably meant the fabric kind

>> No.9856078

>>9856074
give her a break, she's from australia so she's probably drunk.

>> No.9856098
File: 490 KB, 855x483, 4AC793E67D2FA084A42495F0A28912C57FE7324F[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9855872
You reap what you sow

>> No.9856109

any other fujoshit lolitas want to be friends?

>> No.9856178
File: 38 KB, 720x307, plsnobulli.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meme cosplay, jfash and other alt fashions
>Age/gender/location
27/m/pa
try to go to most PA cons big and small, will probably branch out further late this year and next
Games: mostly older turn based strategy rpg's, space games, non-gundam mecha games
Anime/Manga: cyberpunk stuff, anything grim and dismal, 80's early 90's era shows, seinen and their manga adaptations, all flavors of Ghost in the Shell, BLAME!, Knights of Sidonia
Brands/Prints: if it comes in black ill consider it
Because it's meme stuff it would be too specific
>Other interests?
Mainly all things involving music, I have a borderline unhealthy fascination with vintage electronic music gear that involves repairing, rebuilding, or programming them when desired or necessary
Things about computers, CS, computer hardware, and technology
Japanese culture as a whole
Hobby writing of all kinds, and other frivolous creative pursuits
Early scifi novels
Absinthe, amaretto, and vodka
Con buddies, other free-spirited and creative individuals, people that keep on top of jfash more than me, socially awkward and slightly off young adults regardless of geographic location
bulli, fug, the domestic basement neckbeard and tumblr legbeard counterparts
generationforsale@protonmail.com
I have other methods of contact, but if you'd drop a little bit about yourself in an email that would be swell

>> No.9856199

>>9856074
Sorry to confuse you, anon. Not many sewers in my part of the world

>>9856078
It's too early to be drunk for me, anon

>> No.9856266
File: 41 KB, 552x720, ylmudnyrksbyrdghj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like to cosplay. I like lolita but i don't wear it.
>Age/gender/location
23/F/TX
Anime Matsuri and Comicpalooza. I don't know of too many in the area. I like to cosplay and people watch with my hubby. We buy stuff sometimes.
Dragons Crown, Senran Kagura, Odin Sphere, Hearthstone.
Himouto Umaru-chan, Dagashi Kashi, Gekkan Shojo Nozaki, Samuri Champloo, Food Wars, Golden Boy, Bobobo bo bo bobo, Shin Chan
>Characters/series cosplayed from
Kagome-Inuyasha, Lust and teacher-FMA, Tenma-School Rumble, Hinata and Kurenai-Naruto, Leela-Futurama (Not sure if it counts.)
>Other interests?
I sew and I like to cook. I used to have a garden but Harvey killed it.
I want a gal pal to chat with about anime, cosplaying, cooking, general stuff I guess. I'm a married stay at home mom so I dont like to do crazy stuff and i'm sort of boring.
I just want a female friend to chat with so anything that doesnt apply im not too interested in. No drama and no mean/rude girls

>> No.9856369

>>9856026
Replied!

>> No.9856385

>>9856098
It was an accidental ghost, bad life stuff happened. But anyways, if you're out there...

>> No.9856536
File: 24 KB, 400x551, 17c51ecbd768ddfd9723f5bd19c15e11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita
>Age/gender/location
27/F
Brands: AP, Baby
Prints: Träumerei of Bright Stars, Labyrinth in the Reminiscent Mirror, Cream Cookie Collection, Melty Cream Donuts. I actually am more interested in the design of a dress usually than its print, though, and think non-printed dresses are gorgeous.

I don't watch much anime anymore but I'd like to watch some josei. I read horror manga (rereading Tomie right now) and slice of life occasionally. Despite all of this, I enjoy going to conventions?
>Other interests?
Fashion in general. Decorating. I like making things look pretty (documents, websites).
A (female) lolita friend who wants a long-lasting friendship. I will meet up with you wherever you are (in the US - I travel a bit anyway). +1 if you're sort of a loner.
Someone timid at first because I'm timid at first. Someone a lot younger than me.
Made a new Discord recently for lolita-friend purposes.
M・*#3564

>> No.9856547

>>9856536
You sound awesome! But I'm not in the US so I guess if you're ever in Europe let me know

>> No.9856843

>>9856109
please anon, its so hard going through these threads and not one other pretty frilly fujoshit pops up

>> No.9856851
File: 750 KB, 2048x1152, Ohohohoho.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9856843
Are you interested in extremely gay MMO ERP, or are you only interested in chatting about the animu bois you ship?

>> No.9856856

>>9856109
>>9856843
Please!

>> No.9856883

>>9856851
i giggled a little because that's so specific of an interest, you're cute anon (ive never dipped my toes into eRP or MMOs!)

>>9856856
let me know how i can contact you!

>> No.9856890
File: 404 KB, 910x910, HusbandoQuest Papillon's Descent Collectors Edition with handpainted dildos of the 7 races, butterfly masquerade mask and bonus in-game Character acessories + Male Elin DLC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9856883
Well, I hope you find what you're looking for, anon.

>> No.9856932

>>9856883
Let's see if this works!

>> No.9856942

>>9852719
Oh my god anon, i’m so sorry. I didn’t realize I left it out.
you can contact me at dreamystarcastle@gmail.com.
I also have a discord but I would rather not post that on this thread!

>> No.9857155

Well I guess i want to try out cosplay but never did anything before.
>Age/gender/location
20/M/Philadelphia
NA
Engineering, Music and the horrible child of the two Acoustics
NA
Berserk, One Piece. Tbh i Cant really remember what series I got finished but they should come up.
I dont really care about clothes but I do have a bunch of Victorinox stuff in general.
NA
>Other interests?
Cooking, Hapkido, making poor life decisions
Well im a noob so i dont really know where to start. Also i dont want to go to a con alone
Aside from obvious things such as getting my organs stolen I dont really know.
DanielReeLee should be for skype and discord.

>> No.9857210

>>9856109
I'm a fuji but I ship boring shit like Saitama/Genos

>> No.9857212

>>9857210
>fujo
For fuck's sake

>> No.9857223
File: 78 KB, 245x297, sad kyle 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, been into it for years but never finished a single one
j-fashion and lolita can be cool but I'm not that interested in it
>Age/gender/location
18/F/Germany(Canada atm)
Only ever attended one con (soon Anime North) and I really just remember buying weeb snacks/overpriced merch and walking around
vidyas: The Witcher, Hotel Dusk, Gravity Rush, atlus games (think Oboromuramasa/Odin Sphere), Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, Okami, Bayonetta, Jak and Daxter,
2butts from nier (sadly)
>Other interests?
drawing, singing/recording/working with my voice,
a friend to talk to and someone who's willing to try and make our conversations not be, well, unpleasant I guess
relationships, really anyone who means bad news
nadzieja#9039

>> No.9857244

>>9855983
Thanks anonn, just recently saw your message!

>> No.9857255

>>9855276
Hello, other MA person, I'd like to talk if you have Discord (my post below)
>>9854760

>> No.9857263

>>9856536
Let's be frieeeends, I'm near your age and a girl and a lonelita~ juniperberrie@mail.com

>> No.9857298
File: 88 KB, 500x500, ugawa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9851231
Lolita and western goth with elements of j-goth
>Age/gender/location
21/F/SoCal
Mainly just Anime Expo, but PMX in previous years. I would like to start going to out of state cons once a year if my schedule and wallet allows it. I like spending time in the artist alley and guest events.
Games: Bloodborne, Overwatch (ps4), Spyro games, Kirby games, I-chu, Danganronpa, GTA: Vice City
Anime: Starmyu, Wolf's Rain, Tsuritama, Gatchaman Crowds, Black Butler, Mahou Shoujo Site (manga mainly).
I want to get into older anime though. I'm generally into darker/edgier series but also love male idols, friendship, and music centered series.
Brands: Metamorphose, Listen Flavor
Prints: I prefer non-prints, but Moitie's Ornament Table
>Other interests?
80's gothic rock music, 80's aesthetic in general, horrorsynth, cartoons, collecting and archiving music, horror films, going to museums, being nostalgic in general, Itabags
A friend to talk to about our interests maybe even hang out and become real life friends one day. A supportive, kind friendship.
/pol/tards, extreme tumblrina sjws, people looking for romantic relationships, extremely negative people, discussion about politics
nnnnn#7024

>> No.9857323
File: 119 KB, 768x1024, IMG_20170723_003211.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
Cosplay, photography, cons
>Age/Gender/Location
26/M/SoCal (SGV)
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
I've only attended Anime Expo for almost my entire life but I attended ALA for the first time earlier this year and I had a blast. Safe to say I'll be attending that con for years to come. Usually hitting up the panels, checking up artist alley, cringing at vendors selling funko pops at the dealers hall, taking pictures of various cosplayers, and checking out the games at the arcade.
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Games: Dark Souls series, Final Fantasy series, DMC series (fuck the reboot), mainline shin megami Tensei, Persona, Street fighter, Tekken, King of fighters, Blazeblue, Forza, Gran turismo, dragons dogma, metal slug, time crisis, Initial D arcade stages, DDR, Kingdom Hearts, Overwatch, Gundam Breaker 3 and mobas
Anime: Galaxy Express 999, tokimeki tonight, Candy candy, ranma ½ , 3-gatsu no lion, Honey and Clover, Mawaru Penguindrum, Arakawa under the Bridge, osomatsu-san, Idolma@ster and cinderella girls, Macross, JoJo, Initial D, wangan midnight, Gundam, and many more
koukousei no nichijou-Tadakuni
Kagerou project-Shintaro
Osomatsu-Jyushimatsu
Idolm@ster-“P”-san/producer
>Other interests
Building gunpla or F:AG, figure collecting, JDM, itasha, art exhibits, documentaries, karaoke, western films and foreign, future funk, low-fi hip hop beats, eurobeats, j-pop, k-pop,
People with similar interest, people to hang out with outside of cons or at cons, people to game with on ps4 or PC, online friends are cool too
>What are you NOT looking for?
/pol/-tards, sjw's, tumblrites
>Contact info
Line ID: mistermythmaker
Twitter: @mistermythmaker
Instagram: @mistermythmaker
Discord: Mistermythmaker#2146

>> No.9857339
File: 34 KB, 419x419, 1512621124180.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>been ghosted twice already

just like that sometimes huh

>> No.9857354 [DELETED] 

Cosplay, currently making a rhaegar targaryen armour set
>Age/gender/location
22/M/UK
I've only ever been to my city's con, twice, planning on going to maybe London and Norfolk cons
vid: csgo, skyrim, portal 1&2 I just know once I've got a better CPU I'm never leaving VR.
anim: Boku no hero, SOA, AOT, One Punch man, FMA brotherhood
Did an awful Rhaegar from ASoIaF GoT last year, hoping my new one turns out much better.
>Other interests?
read a lot, currently reading walkaway. I like to build things, recently made a desk for my pc and a bookshelf because I ran out of space.
people who also love the idea of cons, making things, people who have similar interests
cosplay waifu
I don't know, people who are assholes.
FlyingGlacier#3303

>> No.9857357 [DELETED] 

>>9853889
Not the anon/gull you asked but I'm from sheffield
this is me >>9857354

>> No.9857366

Cosplay!
>Age/gender/location
22/M/Sheffield, UK
Sheff Film & Comic Con, been twice. Planning on going to a cosplay con, London Comic Con, Norfolk Comic Con, and RTX (not really a con I know)
I'm not a big gamer but CS:GO, Skyrim (not played too far into the story, I get distracted easily), Portal, Batman; City/Asylum.
Anime FMA Brotherhood, AoT, SAO, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man
Rhaegar Targaryen (ASoIaF)
>Other interests?
Reading, currently reading Walkaway. Favourites are the Ice and Fire series, Ready Player One, Codex Alera series, Harry Potter, Hitchhikers Guide, The Martian, Nod, Flowers for Algernon, Foundation series by Asimov.
I also like to make things. I recently made a desk for my computer and such, and also a bookshelf because I ran out of space in my other one.
Funhaus, have a small group of friends I can talk to about them, along with the rest of Roosterteeth.
>Realistic
Meet/talk with people who have the same/similar interests
>Unrealistic
Meet someone who I can talk to about cosplay, art, and my other interests with
>Never going to happen
A cosplaying waifu who lifts
I don't really mind really, I'm finding it hard to meet people so why reduce my chances. Tried the meetup website but bailed on the first meet because anxiety
FlyingGlacier#3303

>> No.9857371

>>9857339
Define ghosted.I always just kinda wait for the person to talk again so I don't know if i'm ghosting or being ghosted on lol.

>> No.9857373
File: 5 KB, 224x220, 1479700214990.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all these SoCal anons and not a single interaction between them
What's up with you guys?

>> No.9857376

>>9857373
Even Californians hate Californians.
They ruined California, after all.

>> No.9857384

>>9854760
I'm from Europe and a lot younger than you but I'm so pleased to see people still watch Aria

>> No.9857394

>>9857371
as in asked them a questions and no reply, or tried to continue a conversation and the same

>> No.9857395

Mostly cosplay and lolita, but j fashion is pretty cool, especially menhera and mori

>Age/gender/location
19/F/Sweden

I only attend närcon because its the closest one to where I live, will try to attend more cons in the near future

Games: Playing a lot of HS atm, used to be into wow and dota 2. Touhou is fun but Im still a noob. Jrpgs such as Ib and yume nikki.
Anime: Serial experiments lain, NGE, Paranoia agent, yuru yuri, steins gate
Brands: Im more of a home made/budget lolita, but IW MmM and AP are probably my favourite
Prints: Lotta Deer, im really bad at prints

Ib from Ib.

>Other interests?
Music, sewing, gardening, cats

Someone to talk to about similar interests, sharing memes. Maybe someday go to q con together and hang out

A relationship

Meowzart#5469

>> No.9857479

>>9857376
As a Californian I'm inclined to agree. Californians tend to be nasty people. I try to be open minded but it's always the same deal every time.

>> No.9857556

>>9857298
Threw you an add because of very similar interests. (>>9856178)

>> No.9857570
File: 175 KB, 960x960, 1445232124594.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all of these posts not looking for muh /pol/ boogeyman
>only a couple not looking for sjws as well

>> No.9857601

>>9857570
Well a lot of people on this board are SJWs, what did you expect?

>> No.9857603

>>9857570
You're more likey to run into a wacko /pol/tard than some hardcore demosexual genderqueer idiot.
But the fact is literally no one like pol outside if pol, they're annoying and loiud and dumb as hell with their stupid wacko conspiracy shit

>> No.9857612

>>9857603
>You're more likey to run into a wacko /pol/tard than some hardcore demosexual genderqueer idiot.
This has not been my experience at all, nor have I run into any "wacko /pol/tards" on any of the boards I frequent.

>> No.9857618

>>9857570
Why are you upset about this? Are you a /pol/tard? Just don't message them if you don't like what someone posted, you don't have to take things so personally.

>>9857612
I'm sure they're talking from their own experience then.
In my time in the friend finder threads, I've met 1 SJW and 2 /pol/tards. I removed them all pretty quickly.

>> No.9857622

>>9857618
>Why are you upset about this? Are you a /pol/tard?
No but I've seen these sjw fuckers invade and ruin multiple subcultures and fanbases, so forgive me if this kind of behavior makes me paranoid.

>> No.9857626

>>9857622
jfashion is very special snowflake and sjw have been with us since the beginning

>> No.9857631

>>9857626
Pretty sure jfashion in the west predates them.

>> No.9857649

>>9857622
>For sjws to ruin communities people would need to take then seriously, which no one does outside for their circle.
Muh sjws taking over is a police boogeyman

>> No.9857651

>>9857649
Pol not police

>> No.9857654

>>9857612
From experience I've met servers full of alt right pol tards on here who sing Nazi propaganda songs and salute flags. They say it ironic but that really just seems to be a cover.
They still claim they are seagulls true and true, even though half of them only crossdressing for fetish reasons.
Watch out for people on here who are too attached to guns and millitary shit, or who talk a lot about "muh sjws"

>> No.9857656

>>9857649
>>9857651
I've seen it happen first hand multiple time, but that might be because I live in major liberal city.

>> No.9857658

>>9857656
No, what you've seen has either been a group that was already way left leaning accept new ideas or you're from pol and label everything to the left of the US Republican party to be "sjws". They're not taking over, no one takes the demiqueer shit seriously, stop wasting your time worrying about it, it's embarrassing anon

>> No.9857660

>>9857658
I'm sorry anon, but I've lost friends to this shit. Previously happy people went off the deep end over it. I know I'm paranoid but I can't help it sometimes.

>> No.9857667

>>9857660
Anyway I'll stop derailing the thread now.

>> No.9857785
File: 33 KB, 410x391, photo_2017-09-08_16-51-16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw always want to message some ppl from these thread but too afraid of getting ghosted/bullied for being a newbie

>> No.9857817

>>9857785
So what anon? It's just words on a screen (or a lack of them) when you think about it. When you eventually make friends here you won't even remember it.

>> No.9857886

>>9857570
>tfw dating a frequent /pol/ poster
I'm open to /pol/ people but I'm not going to announce it publicly on /cgl/, dingus.

>> No.9857894

>>9853812
I'd like to become penpals with you anon, feel free to add me if you feel like so.

Lolita

>Age/gender/location
21/F/FR

I don't go to cons, the only appeal i see in it is to be mischievous, but then again i can be mischievous in other places (and for free!)

I love Angelic Pretty. I love celestial and esoteric prints aswell as carrousel prints (currently owning Day Dream Carnival and Shadow Dream Carnival). To be honest I love AP so much because their prints remind me of C.J Jung theories on the collective subconscious.
I don't really watch anime or play game anymore, the thrill is gone.

>Other interests?
/3/, Virtual Reality, attending concerts (seen Bones recently), travelling, animation, living the good life

A penpal, someone to share Lolita lifestyle tips, and discuss the symbolism of prints. I'm also not very active online

males (unless they are asian and i can torture them, but i doubt i can find any there)

>> No.9857965

>>9853812
I'd love to be penpals with you.

I wear mainly classic lolita

>Age/gender/location
25/f/Mx

I don't usually go to cons. I have stopped going since two years ago. The last con I went I just checked out the artist alley and bought some cute stickers and prints.

Games: Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Overwatch, Persona, Okami
Anime: FMA, Sailor Moon, Puella Magica Madoka, Sakura Card Captor, Rozen Maiden.
Brands: Angelic pretty, Baby, Lief and Innocent World
Prints: I love anything Alice in Wonderland related, and also anything with stained windows.

>Other interests?
I really love drawing, I enjoy watercolor painting, just bought some, I also love photography, arts are a big part of my life, I'm not good at music, but I love going to concerts.
I like experimenting new tea blends, taking photos and going out to parks.
I like baking too.

A penpal would be great, I love writing letters and sending them, talking about anything would be cool, what other things do you like, how's the lolita community in your country, and sharing photos.

I don't really know.

Discord: shiromi #5283

>> No.9857980
File: 191 KB, 776x424, 87654e567.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw waiting for anon to respond
There's no need to be afraid, I don't bite!

>> No.9858004
File: 72 KB, 536x570, TRUTH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sweet lolita and fairy kei

>Age/gender/location
18/f/midwest

I went to anime Midwest. Might go to con alt delete.

brands:AP, btssb, nile perch, spank!, milklim
Prints: milky planet, dream sky, sugary carnival, anything with ice cream or space.
Anime: madoka, precure, fma, eva, watamote, squid girl, etc...

N/A

>Other interests?
drawing, writing, cartoons, space, sci-fi, cats, etc...

friends to talk to. Maybe hang out with in lolita

bf, /pol/-tards, sjws

cinnamonhana#8217

>> No.9858060

>>9857654
>/pol/ crossdressers
Wanna drop their info anon id like to be their friend

>> No.9858067

>>9856266
Ahh I want to contact you but you didn’t leave a method of contact?

>> No.9858078

>>9857570
sjws are somehow more tolerable than poltards

If someone brings up being a sjw, just tell them you're a minority facing discrimination and that you are triggered by them being a sjw and watch them squirm and feel shame for their actions. Its hilarious and amazing.

/pol/tards have no shame. they are awful, and if you tell them they are awful they will double down.

>> No.9858096

>>9858078
>just tell them you're a minority facing discrimination and that you are triggered by them being a sjw

Lies. They will see through you and call you out for "not being funny." Maybe it works better online, though.

>> No.9858158

>>9857384
Yay, another Aria fan! I’m open to talking to people regardless of age/location

>> No.9858164

>>9857980
>lying on the internet

>> No.9858173

>>9858096
>Maybe it works better online, though.
probably. I'm not white so for me it works in person as well

>> No.9858187
File: 474 KB, 1619x1725, file.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mainly cosplay and j-fashion, though I would love to get into lolita one day.
>Age/gender/location
27/female/Northwest USA.
Previously Anime Central, more currently Sakura Con and Kumoricon.
I like to do pretty normal stuff: cosplay, people watch, shop, go to interesting panels, etc.
Games: Persona 1-4, greater SMT series, Silent Hill 1-3, Resident Evil 1-3, MGS 1-3, Fatal Frame (especially 2), Splatoon, Sailor Moon Drops, I could go on.
Anime: Slayers, NGE, Excel Saga, Paranoia Agent/Satoshi Kon anything, Urusei Yatsura, various shows from the 70s-90s.
Brands: I am rather in love with Innocent World and Victorian Maiden.
OG Idolm@ster.
>Other interests?
Sewing, knitting/crocheting, needlework, programming, piano/other instruments, failing to improve my drawing skills.
Lady friends to talk about cute things with and ooh and ahh over pretty dresses. If we were to meet in person, someone to have cute craft days and tea parties with.
Hookups.
tommy.kawaisou@gmail.com

>> No.9858251

>>9854387
Your discord doesn't work. If you want friends you should probably fix that.

>> No.9858264

>>9854387
Tried to add but yeah doesn't work

>> No.9858270
File: 82 KB, 1020x765, mistakes-were-made.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9854387
>>9858251
Fixed.

That explains why I had no invites from the last 3 threads

>> No.9858304
File: 34 KB, 960x526, 29597344_2021523181210237_3212521869968946182_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does no one use Line anymore?

>> No.9858306

>>9858304
>Line
Nah. What about Vero, though. Anyone still on that?

>> No.9858325

>>9858304
Yeah. I use it and discord mainly

>> No.9858334

>>9858304
I use only line and discord after filtering through email

>> No.9858497
File: 89 KB, 1280x720, [anon] Hugtto! Precure - 09.mkv_snapshot_05.27_[2018.04.07_12.22.55].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't cosplay personally, just a fan of j-fashion and lolita.

>Age/gender/location
27/CA/M

I've been to AX twice, going again this year since someone I know convinced me to go again. ALA once, found it boring.
While there I mostly like to check out figs and other weeb junk like that. checking out prototypes of upcoming stuff too. Seeing what kind of seiyuu, directors, and other industry people show up, and maybe attending screenings if they're showing anything decent.

I do most of my gaming on PC these days with Steam. Lean a lot towards driving games but play all sorts.
Favorites include Banjo Kazooie, Spyro, T.h.u.g., gta;sa, and Ratchet & clank.
Long time anime fan who's seen more stuff than I can hope to list or remember.
I mostly stick to cute slice of life stuff but not exclusively. Favorites include trigun, Kaiji, strike witches and hidimari sketch.

>Other interests?
I collect figs, recently dolls too, and spend most of my time on irc channels. I don't get out much and keep to myself when I do, which of course means I have no social life or offline friends.

Friends with shared interests, people to chat with, ect
Ideally I'd think it'd be cool to meet some NEET, hikikomori, and generally reclusive people. They're usually the types I get along best with.
I've tried making friends with people in the past here but got treated like garbage and gave up, but figured I'd give this another shot.

I don't really care about most stuff. I rather get to know people before passing judgment though. I'm not big on offline meet ups, so it doesn't matter much to me if you're local or on the other side of the globe. Oh, and guess I am a bit tired of guys stalking me, or sending lewd stuff. ( I'm not gay)

tcr52k@gmail.com

>> No.9858554

>>9858067
supersnowbunny75@gmail.com

>> No.9858566

>>9857894
>AP reminds you of Jung's theories
lol what, I'm into psych (and lolita), please explain. Discord didn't let me add you with just the numbers, what's your name on it

>> No.9858815

has nobody made like a cgl discord server?

I guess I'm a bit shy so I think things like that would be a bit easier because it's a group rather than one on one.

>> No.9858820

>>9858815
There are at least 5 or 6 of them but the problem is the board has so much drama and so many crossboarders they either end up imploding, getting run over by off topic shit, or start to get stuffy and full if strict rules

>> No.9859089
File: 795 KB, 1417x1080, Screenshot_20171122-030522.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, used to cosplay but thinking of getting back into it
>Age/gender/location
20/F/Illinois
I usually go to Anime Midwest every year. I went to Rufflecon 2017, too.
Anime: NGE, Lain, Steins;Gate, Gintama, Rakugo, Texhnolyze, anything by Satoshi Kon, Masaaki Yuasa, or Anno
Brand: Innocent World!!!!!
I don't play vidya but I like DnD and Yume Nikki
Misato Katsuragi, Ayano from Kagepro, Karamatsu in sparkly pants, Gertrud (witch) from Madoka (a lot of these are old and bad though)
>Other interests?
History, Japanese literature, art. Also a fujoshit.
Friends, if it evolves into something more I'm cool with that too, but only if they're a girl (im a lesbolita)
Men
Discord: gintongles#2494

>> No.9859107

>>9858004
I sent you a request! I'm >>9859089

>> No.9859130

i'd be will to make a discord server if anyone is interested, im pretty good with some bot stuff so it would be easy for lolita and cosplayers to both get their space to discuss things/make friends

>> No.9859133
File: 23 KB, 280x259, 1517987307927.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lolita, casual jfash

>Age/gender/location
24/F/Florida (south)

Holmat, AFO, Metro, probably giving up on broder cons/megacon bc they're bad

games - desu my fave changes ALL the time bc im always playing diff stuff w friends, but some all time favorites include majora's mask, portal series
lolita brands -angelic pretty, metamorphose
anime - jojo, hxh, redline, natsume yuujinchou, monogatari series
prints - meta honey picnic, anything with cats

>Other interests?
i collect anime figures, play pc/switch games, super obsessed w disney, recently got into itabags

friends n stuff

creeps

>Contact info
meltygalaxy@hotmail.com

>> No.9859143

>>9859130
do it, but also ban men

>> No.9859150

>>9859143
if you ban men there's a 0% chance the server will take off. Brolitas and male cosplayers are a larger part of the community, and contribute more than you would think from browsing cgl

>> No.9859154

>>9859089
edgy

>> No.9859156

>>9859154
how am i edgy?

>> No.9859158

>>9859156
>I'm just looking for friends
>men absolutely do not contact me
>>9859143
>ban all men

that just honestly makes you sound like an edgy tumblr lesbian.

>> No.9859161

>>9859158
I've just had bad experiences in friend finder threads with male anons and so would prefer to only have girls add me this time around. I don't see how there's anything wrong with that.

>> No.9859163
File: 65 KB, 500x500, fd0aed2b-f971-495c-b07f-768022e44e76.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

super new to lolita and have no friends who are into it
>Age/gender/location
21/F/Montreal
I only go to the Otakuthon but id love to go to others in canada someday. i mostly go to dealers area and sit at the back of some panels
anime: NGE, FMA, cowboy bebop, ghost in the shell, akira (the movie), devilman (the old OVAs), berserk, yu yu hakusho, satoshi kon, ghibli, etc.. im not rly into games but i like KH and dragon age
as for brands/prints im too much of a newbie to say

>Other interests?
sci fi/cinema/drawing is my life and i love making stories and characters/general like non boring fashion
friends, someone who might be going to the otakuthon too, other lolita to learn more abt the fashion with!
men, /pol/, general hatefulness
discord: witchkid97 #3532
or just add me on IG @stefenlc cuz i dont rly use discord

>> No.9859169

>>9859161
are you really that bad at setting your limits and just de-friending and blocking people who are creepy or whatever?
I run into it a lot on the internet and I just block and move on when something bad happens, there's no need to dwell and act like it's some terrible awful experience because some guy was kind of creepy or awkward.

>> No.9859176

>>9859158
>ban all men
honestly, I'm fine with men but I said that because holy fuck filthy thirsty crossboarders are disgusting.

>> No.9859181

Screw it, since I made a throwaway:

Email me if you want a friend.
I'll accept anyone who has a knowledge of lolita fashion and doesn't want to talk about cosplay or anime. Any genders may apply (am grill)

seegull678@gmail.com

>> No.9859182

okay, i made a server if anyone was interested in joining. i also included a suggestions channel so i can improve the server

discord gg/tJgfg4

it isn't much now but i think if people suggest things, example: more specific channels and categories for cosplay and lolita

>> No.9859187

>>9859161
Don't engage.
If they can't fathom that some people just prefer avoidance rather than taking chances, nothing you say will change their perspective.
I agree with you, my time is super limited and I don't want to waste it sifting.

>> No.9859198

>>9859158
>being this triggered
There are plenty of other posters, and male posters in this thread. Why can't you talk to them instead of getting upset because one person doesn't want to talk to you

>> No.9859201

>>9859198
>assuming I'm triggered
no anon, we've just been down this road too many times and I wanted to get the edgy shit and bait right in the bud before it turns into sexism and autistic shouting matches like the previous friend finder threads.

>> No.9859208

>>9859201
I mean calling people edgy isn't really "getting it in the bud" it's literally just you insulting them because you're upset. If you really wanted to end it you'd ignore their posts and talk to the people who are willing to talk to men which is like 90% of the thread.

Also the people who don't want to talk to them are female lolitas. There are quite a few guys genuinely interested in cosplay but most men I've met on here who were "interested" in lolita and added me for that knew literally nothing. It gets really fucking annoying especially because I specify I want to talk about lolita. Some lolitas just want to avoid that. Yet I still never added a "no men" criteria to my posts, and most people don't.

>> No.9859219
File: 1.43 MB, 1024x576, 1492721925632.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita mainly, sometimes larme
>Age/gender/location
25/F/currently southern US but moving to Japan soon
AWA
But open to go to any cons if I'm in the area. I enjoy the energy of cons
I'm not much of a gamer but I love Stardew Valley, Terraria, Don't Starve, Civilization, & the Portal series
I hate Overwatch so please don't talk to me about it
Prints? I love mermaid prints like Twinkle Mermaid & Marine Kingdom. Also woodland and fantasy prints
I adore nonprint dresses where detailing, fabric, silhouette, etc, shine through
None yet, but I'd like to do someone from Madoka, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Princess Serenity
>Other interests?
BJD's, reading, TV/movies, and perfume. I used to draw a lot and do resin crafting but I've neglected it for a while now. I would like to take up embroidery!
Friendship. Whether online only or irl once I move
No romance in general
Guys are ok, but we must have something in common/be close in age
I have Discord but I check email frequently
wonderlandhearts@gmail.com

Don't feel bad if you ghost me. Life happens and I don't think any less of someone for it. If you want to reconnect, go for it.

>> No.9859231

>>9859169
I'd rather avoid receiving unwanted dick pics and being asked personal sexual questions entirely from the start than having to play a "will they, won't they" game. Why does that offend you?

>> No.9859232

>>9859231
>every guy is the same

>> No.9859233

>>9859219
Have fun in japan! It's really nice and really safe over there. Really bad drivers though so be careful around the roads.

>> No.9859234

>>9859231
Just send them bigger blacker dicks and call them a cuck.

>> No.9859235

>>9859232
If you are offended then talk to the people in this thread who have stated they don't mind talking to men. That's literally all it takes.

>> No.9859237

>>9859219
Congrats on moving to Japan! Where will you be moving to? I'll be moving to Kobe (near Osaka) in August!

>> No.9859238
File: 34 KB, 500x333, FB_IMG_1514736738729.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9859232
every man has a dick

>> No.9859246

>>9859238
Um excuse you, there are men without dicks. #transvisibility

>> No.9859251

>>9859246
I'm pretty sure they've got mental dicks

>> No.9859270

>>9856369
Anon I've been away from the computer a couple days! I'll reply to you tomorrow since I got home late, I just didn't want you to think you were ghosted!

>> No.9859435

>>9859270
It's ok! Thanks for telling me

>> No.9859437

>>9858566
Sadcats2007#5097
I think it's about the Collective unconscious and the archetypes, think about AP recurring themes in their prints. It's like it's always about the same thing, but with a different form everytime, a bit like the archetypes. It reminds me of recurring dream patterns.
The recurring print elements are often linked to important symbolism, for example crosses and other religious symbols, cats, "milky" stuff etc

Yes my thoughts on this don't really follow a rational approach, but I guess I just like to daydream about the stuff I love.

>> No.9859486

>>9859437
Sent you a request! I'm AFK today but I'll get back to you if you message me. I'm Cake.
Also that's a pretty interesting interpretation, I wouldn't have thought of that. Though I suppose it only works for print series like carousel prints, cake prints, pastry prints etc?

>> No.9859512

>>9857373
SoCal anon here. All the SoCal people mentioned not wanting to meet SJWs. If you’re living in SoCal and self-identify as anti-SJWs, you’ve made yourself a lonely, shitty person. People here no longer have an interest in indulging those apathetic or hostile to social progress, and they each know how much of a loser the others must be like themselves. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>> No.9859589
File: 977 KB, 500x281, Fuck You.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9859512
>Don't like people telling me I'm a piece of shit all the time because I'm white
>This makes me a shitty person
Yeah, nah.

>> No.9859610
File: 1.22 MB, 540x320, d76b138c-1f00-45c2-946d-1d162a1ba92b.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9859512
I'm a SoCal anon that mentioned I didn't want to talk with a SJW but that has nothing to do with not wanting social progress or identifying as anti-sjw. I'm super liberal but I don't want to talk politics and I especially don't want to hear the typical tumblr sjw whine about how everyone is always oppressing them all the time because someone looked at them funny for wearing wacky japanese clothes. You know that tumblr sjws can be a different brand of crazy. You're being intentionally obtuse. A lot of anons also put no /pol/ so it's obvious most of us don't want to hear either sides whining. Get off your high horse and make some friends.
>inb4 white male tears
I'm a brown female

>> No.9859789

>>9859512 this >>9859610

>> No.9860221

>>9859610
lmao

>> No.9860397

>>9857965
Sorry for the delay in getting back but you sound like the perfect match! Sent you a request on Discord (I don't really use it much outside of my D&D group mind)

>> No.9860533

I’m a sweet lolita, I don’t know what classified as a lifestyle lolita but I usually wear it 3 days a week
>gender
Female
>location
Southern US
>other hobbies
Art, fashion in general, I wear menhera and yume kawaii when I’m not wearing lolita
Don’t starve together is my favorite game, madoka magica is my favorite anime (kyoko and madoka are my favorites), angelic pretty is my favorite brand, and I love pastel vomit prints and religious prints
Just looking for other Lolita’s to talk to
Not really looking for meeting up or any kind of relationship

>> No.9860535

>>9860533
Forgot my info
Email me at justatiredseagull@email.com

>> No.9860537

>>9860535
Shit mistyped gmail.com**

>> No.9860601
File: 31 KB, 710x715, kirby sad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9859161
go back to tumblr if you want to be sexist.

>> No.9860606
File: 490 KB, 449x401, haha.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9860601
>Y-you can't exclude boys!! That's MEAN!!! :'^(
this gets me every time

>> No.9860861

>>9860601
> implying that sexism against men is a thing
Kirby is sad because of your bullshit.

>> No.9860940

>>9852626
w-want to beat the Retribution event on Legendary with me anon?

>> No.9861096

>>9860606
its not mean, it is simply sexist.

>> No.9861104

>>9861096
go back to literally every other board if you want to be sexist

>> No.9861119

>>9851231
Cosplay and lolita
>Age/gender/location
21/m/ger
desu I haven't gotten to a con yet because my youth used to be pretty boring, but I'd really like to change that!
Currently overwatch, my favorites keep changing. I used to play a lot of TF2.
To keep it short: co-op is my genre.
Although Studio Ghibli will always keep a place in my heart, RIP ;_;
and JBA is a forbidden fruit of mine.
>Other interests?
Computer science, philosophy, nature, culture, anthropology, oh and cooking. LOVE cooking.
Friends and people to return me to my weeb roots, I wanna get back in touch with it
Elitist fucks who would scowl or hate me as a filthy casual because of my lack of knowledge.
Look, I have respect for your hobbies and interests. I think it'd be nice to get some respect in return about not acting like ignorance is a cool thing to have.
Discord: McSaf #6296
Steam: McSaf
e-mail: randomacc1@web.de

>> No.9861134

>>9859231
Then I guess there's not really a lot worth talking about you if it always gets to sex immediately.

Look, rule of thumb:
The shorter it takes a man to approach a girl sexually, the less she has of intellectual interest at ALL. And just because it interests you personally and other women sympathize with you doesn't mean it's actually interesting.
This goes both directions.
What's the first topic you think of when a 6'2" guy with muscular physique but essentially nothing but bodily control function going on in their head?
Yeah, they could talk about how physical weightlifting machines are more reliable than digital ones. Does that interest them? Yeah. Does it interest you? No. It's not an interesting topic.
So you immediately come up with flirting, because, he's basically just another sexy body with a mind inside it, but that's it. No interesting individual. Nothing unusual or fascinating to talk about. Among "bros" it will just be a topic because of forward-put sympathy. Just like women will find a topic to chat 90% of the time. That's just simple, meaningless socializing.

The difference is, men won't expect you to be interesting. Nobody tells a guy "be more interesting" either, he realizes this on his own. You on the other side, buy into the "why are all men pigs?/where are all the good men?"-meme.
The thing is, good men look for good women.
When they see (You), they just see a vagina. No intellect, no uniqueness, no chance for a mental connection.
Consider yourself lucky. There's gigantic lard-queens on /r9k/ lurking who WISH someone would get sexual towards them.
You? It's the only thing you've got.

I know. The "u mad" "u virgin" and other as hominems are already itching, I'm just a dumb neckbeard trying to spew bitterness at you.
I'm not bitter, I'm talking out of experience, because I've met girls who actually DO have interesting things to talk about. And this is supposed to be advice. I want you to find a man to respect you.
This, is the only way.

>> No.9861136

>>9861134
she said she was a lesbian you autist

>> No.9861141
File: 120 KB, 640x496, this guy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9861134
>thinking anyone is going to read that shit

>> No.9861142

>>9861136
>you autist
Thanks for making my point.
And I'm that I'm a flaming homosexual doesn't have to do with low testosterone, that women make fun of me, and that I'm essentially not "the thing women want".
I'm very happy being gay and I think women are just bothersome and hate on me because I'm not interested in them.
Maybe it's jealousy? Idk.

It's pretty insulting how the common lesbian seriously thinks they're more convincing than a neckbeard explaining why he doesn't like ot need women in his life.
You're mistaking stupidity with kindness.
We prefer to shut up about such things. Why? Because you'll go on an emotional rant about what an asshole that person is for saying the truth.
So if the truth gets you upset, go ahead, stay stupid. Not a man's problem, it's your own.
Don't be surprised that there were only "douchebags" in your life, though.
Unfrotunate for you, women hit the wall A LOT earlier than men, so see you around in 10 years.

>> No.9861152

>>9861142
are you esl because nothing you're saying makes sense

>> No.9861159

>>9861142
Not reading all that. Anyway be quiet.

>> No.9861160

>>9861142
>women hit the wall A LOT earlier than men
Seems like lesbians don't do that 'hurr women over thirty might as well be dead' redpill bs so that's really not relevant to anon.

T b h, it's not surprising to me women or most people don't want to be your friend -- and it has nothing to do with gender or sexuality, just the long douchey i'm so-smart rants.

>> No.9861175

>>9861160
>T b h, it's not surprising to me women or most people don't want to be your friend -- and it has nothing to do with gender or sexuality, just the long douchey i'm so-smart rants.
These overly confident rants are a result of me having lots of people legit listen to my advice, though.

I don't give a shit about 4chan, on the other side.

As I said, I'm trying to give advice.
The answer? Predictable, instinctive, based on egocentric self-defense. "Wow ur a douche, the truth is so MEAN when it's not covered in glitter and personal addressing. It has to be centered around me and my ego, otherwise it must be centered around yourself and your ego. Everything else is pretentious."
that's Generation Facebook in a single statement.

>you're not bathing me in shallow compliments and you're not making an effort to appeal to my way to express myself, therefore, you must be a lonely asshole
Well, yeah, and I'm not gonna stop acting like a lonely asshole. At least not to you.

If being pretentious and full of shit sums up to being sympathetic and likeable, it's no surprise your friends never come forward out of nowhere, that they never wonder how your life is REALLY going - that it's just about "spending time together" which is really just a euphemism for "lets waste our meaningless lives together, because we're forced to face our inner demons when we're alone for too long."

>> No.9861176

>>9859512
Ugh go jump off a cliff

>> No.9861177

>>9861134
>>9861142
>>9861175

are u ok

>> No.9861178

>>9861175
>chimping this hard because a girl on the internet said she's not interested in dudes.
I think you do give a shit about 4chan.

>> No.9861184

All the above

>Age/gender/location
20/M/CA

AX, ALA, ComicCon, Wondercon, *insert socal con here*

Dragons Crown, Senran Kagura, Odin Sphere, Hearthstone.
Himouto Umaru-chan, Dagashi Kashi, Gekkan Shojo Nozaki, Samuri Champloo, Food Wars, Golden Boy, Bobobo bo bo bobo, Shin Chan

>Characters/series cosplayed from
Fujoshi series such as Free, Yuri on Ice, Kuroko no basuke, etc

>Other interests?
I sew and I like to cook. I also surf and workout regularly.

A friend to go karaoke or the gym with. Or just a chat buddy.

Since no female wants males in here. I am only looking for males. Also males tend to reply faster and actually engage in conversation so there's that too.

Pumpkin314#2255

>> No.9861205

>>9861184
no... my new vanillaware loving friendship has been ruined....
curse you girl parts!!!!!

>> No.9861249
File: 256 KB, 500x378, fuckyes.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9861184
We wont miss you.

>> No.9861271

>>9861184
salty af

>> No.9861547
File: 38 KB, 800x450, 1225CAAE-7197-4C58-BD6A-9E8357422E6A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hoping to get my first Ouji coord before 2019. Will be matching with another KCMO seagull that wants to be Muscle Ouji with me

>Age/gender/location
22/M/ LFK-KCMO

Naka Kon, AFW, Sausomecon, Anime Midwest, Nebkon,NDK.

I really like con photography(even though I only take pictures of my friends) and voice acting panels. Finally stopped being a coward and started going to Lolita/J-Fashion panels.

Shoujo/anything cute/Mecha
Recommend Ouji brands pls

>Other interests?
Music making and photography. Really want to start wearing J-Fashion after lurking here for YEARS.

Kansas/Midwest people to add to our Line chat. We have 25 members so far and I’m always hoping to expand our community. Most of us have been together since Naka 17 and it’s been pretty fun so far. We have meet ups outside of cons and it’s always been a good time. Eight of us went bowling last week,12 of us Saw Pacific Rim Uprising together before that, probably doing Lazer tag and go-karts at the next meet

Creeps, we’ve had one guy that fucks up the mood for everyone else and it killed the chat sometimes. No thirsty betas pls, y’all wildin with that TFWNOGF shit

Add @TsundereBoys on Line and I’ll add you to KS/KC Seagull Association.
No we won’t make a Discord, Sorry senpai.

>> No.9861565

>>9861184
We have a lot in common so I would've messaged you (I'm female and don't have a gender preference and I DID post here) but since you want to be like that good luck meeting guys

>> No.9861590

Can we just ban these threads? They always turn into gender war bullshit every fucking time.

>> No.9861650

>>9859219
We sound like a good match, I've sent you an email.

>> No.9861657
File: 36 KB, 250x219, 11844739.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mostly sweet/classic Lolita, some other j-fash and aspiring to cosplay.

>Age/gender/location
21/F/UK

Mostly smaller anime cons in the north, but I would really like to attend bigger ones like Hyper Japan or MCM.

>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
Games: Black Desert, Elder Scrolls, The Witcher, any fantasy but also cute stuff like Pokemon and Animal Crossing and mobages like Granblue, SIF and Bandori
Anime: Magical Girls, Idols, some Horror, Fantasy. Ancient Magus Bride, CCS, Fate, New Game etc. Feel free to also add me on MAL!

>Other interests?
Dolls, vintage MLP, sewing, reading

People all over the world looking to talk on discord and maybe be penpals. Would consider meeting up locally or at cons eventually maybe.

Nothing more than above.

>Contact info
mahoukitty#9035 on discord

>> No.9861668
File: 1.46 MB, 2048x2048, source.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wonder why no one wants to go to /cgl/ meet ups.

>> No.9861678

>>9861668
Because they have a reputation for being full of creeps, which causes legitimate members to not show up and feed the stereotype more. What you end up with is crossboarders and thirsty guys after the seagulls skip on it for thinking it will all be crossboarders.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy

>> No.9861692

>>9861175
yeah this is why i didn't want to talk to guys.

>> No.9861720
File: 40 KB, 382x315, 1513896621580.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9861678
this and also most of them are already friends with eachother so they can easily meet up without having to worry about trash showing up

>> No.9861730

>>9861175
>at least to you
That was actually my first post replying to you. There are like four or five different anons who are trying to tell you you’re retarded. Also most of that was incomprehensible but the last paragraph makes me legit feel bad for you. Seriously, you can have friends who care about you and check on you if you make an effort to stop being antisocial like this.

>> No.9861731

>>9861668
There’s really no reason to unless it’s one at a con (and people do go to those), because you probably know the cosplayers and/or lolitas in your area already.

>> No.9861838

>>9859246
When and where?

>> No.9862067
File: 459 KB, 500x350, 77c40cf07681db81c4e98f585c0640ec1453152235_full.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I Like buying/commissioning or sewing my own original cosplays and I like j-goth stuff.

>Age/gender/location
23/F/CA (socal)

I honestly just attend whatever con my friend group wants to go to, whether that's in a different state or country(primarily Europe). I attend AX only for out of state friends because they are so hyped about it.
I prefer smaller cons like anime midwest.

-FFXIV,
-One does not just pick a favorite anime but I could watch Slayer,Urusei Yatsura, and FMAB over and over again.

I don't do characters.

>Other interests?
I love drawing (I go to artcenter),baking, sewing, and shopping blindly as dem furry adopts make it easy to spend senpai.

Literally someone in socal to hangout with that doesn't go to my school. I love my art center friends but I'm tired of eating/breathing/sleeping Artcenter.

Someone with no social skills. Sorry I have a tight knit friend group where a few aren't that socially skilled and I let it slide because I love them.

-reply with a discord as it's what I use the most. LINE's okay but I use it mainly for catch up with family so I'm no on it much, if you want to use it and then switch to an actual contact that works.

>> No.9862081

>>9861160
Don't women hit their sexual prime like way later than men anyways?

desu it makes it weird when your mom is banging more chicks than you are >_>

>> No.9862127

Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
24, Male, Southern Alberta Canada
Calgary Expo for a day. Otafest hopefully
Jojo, Cowboy Bebop, Gurren Lagann.
Sailor Moon, Splinter Cell, Upotte, MLP.
>Other interests?
Guns, motorbikes, airplanes.
Friends, I suppose.
Dramu, and relationships
dargariansfiend@hotmail.com
Crissy#8852

>> No.9862164
File: 152 KB, 960x492, 53132D20-BB7E-4A95-9C67-1B8216FF83C7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That plus AA ,and probably dealers for otakon.
>Age/gender/location
22, F, from NEPA, NYC, elsewhere
Might go to Zenkai.
Colossalcon Prime, and Otakon I’m doing for leisure definitely. Might work some others and go to Japan with some con people in the fall.

I like traveling, public transit, hiking, outdoors stuff, camping, kayaking, sailing, dancing, fashion, interior and architectural design, herbs and spices, I try to only eat vegetables, whatever else in my niche
Golden kamui, and megalo box are my favs of the season so far but I like the horse girls. I haven’t gotten into any idol anime and don’t usually like romance.
Into Sanrio, Nintendo,not Japanese Cartoons cartoons, wish I read more, meditated more, love Japanese arcade games
Too much work
>Other interests?
A lot
Idk I haven’t been on this shithole in years
Damn
>Contact info (Discord, email, LINE, Skype) dearroseymoet@outlook.com
I love a letter format

>> No.9862169

>>9862164
Not str8 mens pls or that guy from above. Except if it’s you Bart then you have my # already anyway

>> No.9862187

>>9862067
Oh shit! What data center are you on? I'm aether/Balmung.

>> No.9862722

>>9858497
I neglected to add my discord which is Tohno#7295

Also, I was told that apparently this post makes me out to be a trap or cross dresser, which isn't the case. There's no way in heck I could pass as a trap even if I wanted to. Anywho, if anyone wants to chat about whatever don't be shy. I wont send dickpics or go stalker mode.

>> No.9862732

>>9862722
Tohno like from Tohno chan?

>> No.9862748

>>9862732
Like tsukihime.

>> No.9862751

>>9859512
>If you’re living in SoCal and self-identify as anti-SJWs, you’ve made yourself a lonely, shitty person.
I don't know about you but I'd love to meet more anti-SJW people.

>> No.9862767

>>9862751

where r u senpai, let's meet

>> No.9862795
File: 33 KB, 408x409, Red_Jeweled_Brooch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ametuer cosplay, newbie Aristocrat/Goth Lolita.
>Age/gender/location
24/F/MN
I'm fat and Black. so if you're looking for a kawaii loli gf i'm not the one for you /pol/-kun.
I like staying at home and cooking mostly. I attend CONvergence, thinking about branching out. I like sewing and I likethrift shopping.
Games: Bloodborne, Pyre, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Darkest Dungeon, Silent Hill 1-4
Anime: R.O.D., Paranoia Agent, Big O
Brands: I like atelier Boz and Moitie, but I hand make my stuff generally.
Madoka, Bloodborne, Splatoon, Atlantis
>Other interests?
Vulture Culture (fur, feathers, bones, taxidermy, etc.) reading,Thrift shopping,
A chill person to talk about lace and to shop with. Preferably Goth, but if you're sweet and bored enough to check me out, I'll be happy to chat.
No thirsty dudes, you'll get dropping instantly.
LINE: waltzqueen
werewolfpowerhour@gmail.com

>> No.9862828

>>9859512
Pretty sure sjw aren't progressive in the slightest. The world is progressing just fine without them and honestly a lot of them cause shit to regress because they're such twats about everything.

>> No.9863359
File: 202 KB, 500x270, tumblr_m4nxvq0UUY1qb5ex7.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and lolita

>Age/gender/location
26/f/NJ

mainly animenext and NY comic-con. i dont og to many cons.

games: animal crossing, dragon age, FFXIV, bayonetta, stardew valley, zelda
anime: hellsing, FLCL, samurai shamploo, dbz, cowboy bebop

>Other interests?
photography, animal crossing hacking, drawing, reading, board games

friends, just someone to talk to about interests. someone local might be nice

romance, creeps, blah blah blah
anything unpleasant

discord: tam'riel#9588

>> No.9863374
File: 281 KB, 509x448, Screenshot_115.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lolita and a bit of cosplay
>Age/gender/location
18/f/florida
i have yet to attend a con, im new to fl and a bit nervous to go alone
angelic pretty, btssb, meta, i love botw, splatoon, danganronpa, overwatch, cowboy bebop, beyond the boundary, madoka, scott pilgrim
chiaki nanami! maybe dva soon
>Other interests?
sewing,drawing,witchy things, playing uke, taking naps
a pal to help me figure out lolita and cosplay things, someone whos nice and fun to talk to
creepy guys, any unsettling exchanges
Launchpad McQuack#9135

>> No.9863379

>>9860533
we can be pals forever i love dst!!

>> No.9863894
File: 18 KB, 300x300, s-l300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mainly into Cosplay, though I have friends and family who are into lolita; into various kinds of fashion including Japanese streetwear brands
>Age/gender/location
20/M/Southern California
Going to attend AX this year and hoping to make a few friends who can show me activities to do there!
Games: Atlus Games such as Catherine, SMT, etc., Vanillaware games, Final Fantasy series (especially those in the Ivalice Alliance project), Gust RPGs such as the Atelier series, a lot of Rhythm games such DDR, IIDX and Pop'n Music, MMOs like FFXIV and Maplestory, currently playing through Dangranronpa.
Anime/Manga: Made In Abyss, HxH, Evangelion, Lain, Haibane Renmei, Studio Ghibli films, Paranoia Agent, FLCL, Chobits, Mob Psycho 100, lots of 90s anime.
I did a really crappy Naruto cosplay once in high school, hoping to try cosplaying this year at AX if I have spare time after my studies.
>Other interests?
Current student in Psychology, I love to read about the mind-body connection. Also enjoy going to new coffee places, skateboarding, talking about fits, photography, reading contemporary novels, watching older animated films.
Friends to talk to between gaps in my class/work and perhaps people who can guide me through the Con Experience! Also people to talk about life with, that's always a fun topic.
People who have negative outlooks in life or harm themselves.
Discord: HorizonSky#5194

>> No.9864193
File: 149 KB, 622x626, 1521245987760.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
Cons of course, I just recently started making my own cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/Mx
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
CJMC and Animex since those two are in my city, I like to spend time at the AA
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Anime: Evangelion, Madoka Magica, Gundam, Gantz(manga), Macross, and a lot more
Vidya: Xcom, Souls series, Persona, Hollow knight, Valkyria chronicles.
A dude from S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>Other interests
Gunpla, Cheesy movies
Friends I guess? people to talk about cosplay, cons and weeb things.
>What are you NOT looking for?
Drama and political bullshit
>Contact info
InternalScreaming#0414

>> No.9864474
File: 78 KB, 1024x659, dawn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
23/M/PA
I went to PAX East this year, it was my first event and pretty fun, planning on travelling for PAX West later this year.
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Games: Final Fantasy Tactics, VI, Chrono Trigger are some of my favorites. I haven't played many new games and usually end up playing through old SNES games for fun.

Anime:Made in Abyss, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Hajime no Ippo, The Ancient Magus' Bride
I'm pretty new to anime, planning to cosplay as Bondrewd from Made in Abyss. I really want to make it perfect, so putting a lot of time into it!
>Other interests?
Sci-fi novels, camping, playing piano, any relaxing music. I've been to Japan for work, I didn't get to do much so I'd like to go back sometime to appreciate and get a better feel for the country.
Any cool people with advice on cosplay creation, anime recommendations, piano/other music recommendations
Malicious people.
discord:ylen#9521
bondanon1552@gmail.com

>> No.9864517

Cosplay.
>Age/gender/location
19/M/Brazil
Local cons/events, but I try to be at our Comic Con too.
Star Wars,Fallout, Terminator, Predator,S.T.A.L.K.E.R.,Metal Gear Solid,Mad Max
Vault Dweller (Fallout 3)
Imperial Officer (Star Wars - Episode IV: A New Hope)
Stormtrooper (ANH Stunt)
>Other interests?
Cars, robots ,engineering, philosophy, writing, roleplay.
A girl to be casual friends with, or somethin' more. I need someone to show me my place in all of this.
And by 'this' I mean just getting my romantic shit together.
matheus71998 on Instagram

>> No.9864530

>>9862187

Lamia :c dang

>> No.9864537

>>9864517

You literally just posted in the feels thread panicking about being a virgin jfc lmao.

>> No.9864648

>>9864517
Come on anon, this is just embarrassing.
Since you want someone to 'show you your place' let me tell you this: What you're doing is a surefire way to not meet any girls. Your desperation is really unappealing. A lot of girls don't mind virgins/inexperienced guys, but not when you literally want the girl to be your 'mentor'.

You could either a) go on a dating site, you know, made for meeting people or b) (which I personally think is the better option) just try to meet someone who shares your hobbies in a natural way.
You could've just contacted any of the girls from this thread who were OK with talking to guys and maybe you would've gotten along really well.
I met my boyfriend on Artstation for god's sake, he was a shy 22 year old virgin but I didn't mind at all because we genuinely connected over our shared passion for art.

Just do things you enjoy, ideally try to connect and talk to other people who also enjoy that same thing, don't put the burden of 'getting your romantic shit together' on some girl.

>> No.9864681

>>9864517
>by 'this' I mean just getting my romantic shit together.
You realize almost all the women here specifically state they don't want relationships, right?

>> No.9864701

I use to cosplay, but now I just do itabags.
>Age/gender/location
22/F/TX
San Japan, A-kon, Anime Fest. Mostly just walk around with friends and go to panels.
Games: I only ever play rom hacks and fan made games for Pokemon now.
Anime: I haven't seen anime in over a year. Used to be a seasonal watcher though. Fave genres are comedy, horror, and psychological.
TV shows: I love rom-com and comedies. Really into Brooklyn 99 right now and shows like that. Also like horror and thrillers.
I use to cosplay from every huge Tumblr fandom from 2010-2014 basically.
>Other interests?
I write fanfic and stories. Really into true crime, conspiracy theories, horror stories, and urban legends. I really love shitty pop music and going to concerts for artists no one has probably heard of. Also a food enthusiast. Love to try new places and foods.
Someone interesting and new friends. Anyone whose also cool with me sending them weird shit I googled at 3am.
Small talk. Not looking for a relationship. Don't stalk me or be a creeper.
Discord: Saylor#1845

>> No.9864777

Do people actually approach others in these threads? I feel like every time I've ever posted in one of these I end up being ignored and then so wracked with anxiety and discomfort that I'm perpetually scared of doing it again. Maybe I just don't seem like an approachable person.
Is there some trick to making these successful?

>> No.9864823

>>9864777
I've made a great irl friend through one of these threads. Been friends for close to 4 years. Shes such a gem. Lives a bit of a commute away so we only see each other in person a few times a year.

I think female lolitas probably have the best success rate. So if your only cosplaying or male.. maybe that's the issue?

>> No.9864846

>>9864777
Idk I don't have a lot of faith in these. I added a few people who liked to cosplay too and they would immediately ask my gender. Most would remvoe me when I said I was male

>> No.9864872

>>9864777

Just from personal experience like >>9864823 said, I have success as a lolita. I have trouble talking to cosplayers since I don't make cosplays and am not actively working on a cosplay. It limits discussion particularly for the cosplayer who is likely looking for someone to discuss their craft with.

As for dudes it's just personal comfort.

>> No.9864908

>>9864517
holy shit you're the guy who's been in the past feels thread for ages. dude just fuck off

>> No.9864910

>>9864537
Sometimes I just break out okay? At least it's better than doing this IRL, even if I put my personal Instagram account in here.

>> No.9864935 [DELETED] 

>>9864908
That's me, yes. I need in my life some kind of 'feel dumpster' and 4chan provides me that. The few times i've opened up to people IRL things didn't worked out pretty well.

>>9864681
I cannot demand anything from anyone. Except relationships. I just let clear that I am open for that to happen, but if it does not, it is totally okay.

>>9864648
>don't put the burden of 'getting your romantic shit together' on some girl

You didn't exactly get what I would like. I don't want someone to singlehandedly 'save' me. I want something similar to a fitness instructor, or a car instructor? Someone who's going to yell at me and discuss heavily with me face-to-face so I have no option but to do what is necessary, or else I won't. I know myself.

God knows I only learned to drive well because my dad was with me 90% of the time, and he was a real critic twards me - sometimes even mean, but in the end I learned because I didn't want him to yell at me. That is the only way I learn.

I know what I must do, but I don't know if I'm strong enough to do it. So I get stuck in this limbo, where only someone else can make me gather what strength I have, and make me change.

Dating apps/websites NEVER worked for me. Can't figure out how, but you probably can, since i've spilled a lot of drama in the feels thread. However, my desperation is probably transparent to everyone except me. I hate how I let clear so many things, yet I do not realize them.

>> No.9864958

>>9864935
>I want something similar to a fitness instructor, or a car instructor?
Yeah but those peole get paid for doing what they do, because shit like that is always work.
If you don't want to pay a girl in some way then it just ends up being a burden for them, no one would want to do that for some random stranger.
I don't read the feels threads but if you're already shitting up those please just stick to them and don't bring your desperation quest into the FF thread.

>> No.9864976

>>9864935
Please don't burden another person with your insecurity. It's not fair to either of us.

>> No.9864981

>>9864958
Some people like having someone to take care of/yell at and get fulfilment from that

>> No.9864986

>>9864981
I'm sure on /soc/ there are enough men that wouldn't mind pretending to be a girl and 'yelling' at you to train you in your romantic pursuits, but none of this is even remotely related to cosplay or lolita.

>> No.9864987 [DELETED] 

>>9864958
>no one would want to do that for some random stranger

But I don't want that. I would like the person to know me, and help me in my quest to improve myself. But we'd fall into your previous post except that says ''Just do things you enjoy, ideally try to connect and talk to other people who also enjoy that same thing''.

>>9864976
>>9864958
>don't bring your desperation quest into the FF thread
>Please don't burden another person with your insecurity

Fine then. I won't post in these threads anymore. Since i'm not able to convey to girls (because guys seem to be way much comprehensive towards me) my positive sides and qualities, i'll just let it be, dear. I'll make friends and connections, but I will not seek relationships or sex. I am tired of being desperate and not finding a solution to my huge, complex problem. But don't you worry. I'll be fine.

Thank you for taking your time to answer me. I hope you have a happy and fulfilling romantic life with your partner - for I cannot have that.

>> No.9864988

>>9864987
>I hope you have a happy and fulfilling romantic life with your partner - for I cannot have that.
OK this has to be a troll lmao

>> No.9865002 [DELETED] 

>>9864988
Can't you just accept i'm that damaged about my own non existent romantic life?

Whath urts me more is that the other sides of my life are all good, but my non existent romantic life shadows all the others.

>> No.9865004

>>9865002
hey- I just looked at your instagram. I saw some pics of you posing with girls and if those are the types of chicks youre going after, either lower your standards or start taking care of your appearance

>> No.9865008 [DELETED] 

>>9865004
>start taking care of your appearance

But how? Better clothes? Going to the fucking gym?

Plus, the girls i've posed with on Instagram are simply part of my local cosplaying community. In no way I had the chance of getting with them, besides superficial friendships.

Looking simply at my Instagram you can't imagine i'm this sack of sad 'I can't get with anyone' feels, right?
Sometimes I can't just brush the feel everone tolerates me because I may have asperger or some shit like that. I'm just glad that I have the chance to go to events, see people, have fun, take pictures, and mantain somewhat of a social life.

>> No.9865024

>>9865008
You need to take your bullshit whining to another board and stop shitting up this board.

>> No.9865030

>>9865024
And where you suggest taking my whining? /soc/? /r9k/?

>> No.9865034

>>9865030
Whining about virginity would be either of those yeah, no one irl gives 2 fucks about that shit. If you're worried about it you need to first learn how to style yourself and groom yourself and give yourself confidence so you don't come off as a sperg and just reek of desperation

>> No.9865039 [DELETED] 

>>9865034
>so you don't come off as a sperg and just reek of desperation

Oh, that is the story of my life. Don't worry.
I shall post on /r9k/ and on /soc/ on the next hours for lots of complaining. I love complaining as you can see.

Have a good day, anon.

>> No.9865128

I don't cosplay myself but I enjoy helping others with designs!
>Age/gender/location
20/m/US southeast NC
Animazement mostly, I love being a student and studying math at the college I go to.
I have a big love for FF games and souls borne games. Besides heartfelt romcoms I'm a fan of fantasy/slice of life anime like Fate and Index.
NA, I'm really tall (6'3) so I would like to cosplay as big bois once I get in better shape.
>Other interests?
I like sculpting and arts/crafts. I wish I had more time to focus on it.
Friends who support each other.
People who want relationships or commitment. I generally get along with anyone.
Kik: Jodo064

>> No.9865131

>>9865128
Also I'm pretty shy so if there is a general discord I could join I would appreciate it.

>> No.9865331
File: 241 KB, 1280x1819, 05e23e58-1682-4ba3-aa2c-e967ebb3cfa6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion and lolita i bought my first dress a little bit ago and am pretty into nanjate
>Age/gender/location
20/girl/miami
Supercon and i like to hang out in artist alleys in walk in on random panels

Games:dont play many vidya but i like the touhou series
Anime: the meloncholy of haruhj suzamiya trigun soul eater ranma 1/2
Brands: mary magadeline,to alice btssb,victorian maiden
Prints:i like bread prints and prints with paintings on them
>Other interests?
Drawing,watching anime, im getting into jidols, vocaloids, baking, graphic novels,yuri

>What are you looking for?: perferably a girl but any gender would do someone to discuss my interest in jfashion anime and idol shit.
Romance and orbiters
>Contact info
じょじ 妻#1846

>> No.9865336

>>9863379
Email me!

>> No.9865398
File: 3.39 MB, 1258x2232, DR_Pavel_im_CIA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just started considering cosplay for the Comicon this summer in my area.
>Age/gender/location
19/Male/Northeast
A lot of stuff, mostly RTS and Stealth games with some shooters. I'm all over the place in terms of anime, I've liked stuff varying in tone from Berserk to Toradora.
Pic related was me at my workplace
>Other interests?
Weight lifting, Theological history, Late antiquity/Early Medieval history with a focus on Eastern Rome. I also do podcasts about history with the little free time I do have. I also enjoy singing quite a bit.
People to talk to basically, I'm a factory worker with no social life and I have a hard time meeting people irl because of work/the tism.
I won't join your discord server.
Martyr Saint Prince Lazar#3560

>> No.9865452

>>9857395
>Meowzart#5469
I host a Discord server for Swedish J-Fash (though there are mostly lolitas). My tag's EchoSixNine, check your FRs.

>> No.9865454 [DELETED] 

>>9865034
>give yourself confidence
I agree with everything you said and that the guy should leave, but that's not how confidence works. Rejection and harshness lowers it, praise and acceptance raises it.

>> No.9865465 [DELETED] 

>>9865454
Nayrt, true confidence lies in knowing that not everyone has to praise and accept you, and knowing that you retain your worth regardless of circumstances and people's opinion of you. Your confidence is your own to build, if you wait until other people validate you, you'll end up like that guy who's looking for a gf to validate his existence.

>> No.9865501 [DELETED] 

>>9865465
I'm the same guy. Yeah i'm like a ghost.
What I would like to point out is that I do not seek validationw ith a girlfriend. I know I got worth, buddy. I am just stuck in vitimism, and only I can get out of that.

I know what my problem is, I just don't actually bother doing shit to change that. I should've saved /cgl/ the inter-thread drama since nothing would make me change my ways, like it happens most of the time.

>> No.9865601 [DELETED] 

>>9865454
that is exactly how confidence works. You need to build yourself up and get confidence from taking care of yourself, treating yourself well, and taking pride in your hobbies and work.
If you're an r9k virgin who thinks confidence comes from other people liking you then you're wrong. That kind of confidence and self esteem boost only lasts until you get rejected or someone doesn't like you.

True confidence is built up outside of other people and takes much longer than having a bunch of people like your post on social media or getting laid a bunch.

>> No.9865605 [DELETED] 

>>9865465
You probably grew up with nice parents who complimented and supported you

>> No.9865609 [DELETED] 

>>9865605
Nope, not at all, but unlike many people in this board I'm actually getting help for my problems and fixing my issues. You should try it.

>> No.9865612 [DELETED] 

>>9865501
Why are you still here?

>> No.9865624 [DELETED] 

>>9865609
Getting help? I thought you were supposed to learn how to be confident by yourself

>> No.9865625 [DELETED] 

>>9865624
>being this retarded

>> No.9865627 [DELETED] 

>>9865624
Pffft dude if you're not joking, you need help.

>> No.9865735
File: 73 KB, 453x604, 1517093700718.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, mostly classic, I think. Not really sure what my style is.
>Age/gender/location
20/F/UK
MCM London, Hyper Japan.
Games: Yume Nikki, Ib, Misao, etc
Anime: NGE, Kill La Kill, PMMM. I don't watch much anime anymore.
Prints: Cinema Doll, Cameo Window, but I think I often like non-prints equally
Brands: Can't decide. Too difficult.
None, but I finally found a character I want to cosplay! I have never wanted to cosplay before so this is a first
>Other interests?
Psychology, uhhh... I bake, sometimes? Idk, I like loads of things. Come find out eyy
Someone to give me a bit of cosplay help, but also someone who can talk to me about lolita and rage about how shitty AP's latest cuts are. If we happen to go to the same cons, that's a bonus.
To be honest I don't really mind who talks to me, I'm always game.
Creeps, or people who just want to talk politics. I get enough talk about it already and I'm pretty bored by it. I'm not gonna say 'NO DUDES' but like, don't be asking for nudes n shit?
Cake#8500

>> No.9865736

>>9865612
This. I mean common bro, I know you got problems but you're making the rest of us guys look bad. This is exactly the sort of reason why so many people here wont give men the time of day.

>> No.9865745

>>9865612
Just to suffer

>> No.9865974

>>9865745
Every night I can feel my leg, and my arm

>> No.9866018

Can we keep off topic to a minimum in this thread? Where are the mods lol

>> No.9866230

>>9866018
If you mean janitors, the ones here don't do their job. They've allowed a fit crossboarder thread and a lot of r9k posting, and warn me whenever I report off topic shit like people talking about workouts.
Jannys a shit here and they cover for their thirsty ass friends.

>> No.9866513

>>9866230
I've learned to not report rule breaking posts because of this. Sometimes Jannys gets so lazy they just delete the whole thread instead of just the rule breaking posts

>> No.9866741
File: 571 KB, 750x726, 1519961435802.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm one of the LARPfags, though I'd like to try to get into cosplay once my sewing skills get better.
>Age/gender/location
20, Male, Pacific Northwest
I've yet to find a good con in my area, though I'm open to suggestions. I'm not too far from Portland, which I'm assuming has at least a couple good cons.
I'm a crossposter from /tg/ mostly, so I like a pretty wide array of tabletop games. I also like most Blizzard games, Overwatch, WoW, etc. In terms of anime, I don't watch a ton, but I like Re: Zero, Log Horizon, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Cowboy Bebop.
Once I have the money and skills to actually start, I'd probably cosplay something from Legend of Zelda or Log Horizon.
>Other interests?
I've been picking up a lot of crafty stuff from my LARP group, namely chainmail and leatherworking. Other than that, I'm learning to play an instrument, and I play a fuckton of vidya.
Chill people with relevant interests that aren't complete spergs.
People with a thin skin. I tend to make fun people that I like. If I'm being purely cordial with you, it's usually a sign I'm uncomfortable with you or otherwise dislike you.
>Contact info
Discord: Scry#3821

>> No.9866998
File: 125 KB, 425x600, Qpotcollab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I used to cosplay and still kind of do. I am more about Lolita now because it is more social year round.
>Age/gender/location
26/Female/Dallas
I am at A-kon/A-Fest every year and like to visit friends at cons all over. I used to frequent Katsucon so we may have met there if you went to the cgl meets.
Star Driver, Show By Rock, and Meiko from Vocaloid incoming.
>Other interests?
Sailor Moon is mai waifu and I enjoy magical girl shows. Talk to me about vintage magical girls.
I want to learn more about embroidery and hand crafts.
Just some people to talk to. It would be nice if we hit it off to meet up at cons or Lolita events.

>Line: TheVelvetRabbit
>Discord: VelvetRabbit#3886

>> No.9867090

>>9853889
>>9857366
Oh shit, it seems pretty rare to find people from Sheffield on here. Are you guys going to the Sheffield Comic Con this year?

I have to make a new throwaway email, since my others would put you all off.

>> No.9867095

>>9867090
I forgot spoiler tags don't work here. Oops.

>> No.9868758

>>9859133
>>9863374
>>9865331
There's a Florida General discord that I lurk, the discord seems active and the people seem pretty nice and helpful. So if you guys want to join and look around here's the link.
https://discord.gg/ty79mBZ

>> No.9868767

Cosplay

>Age/gender/location
23/female/The Netherlands

Dutch Comic Con, FACTS and Elfia. Love just walking around and spotting amazing cosplayers and getting inspo.

Love playing World of Warcraft! Sometimes Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone. I also really enjoyed Bioshock! I also like Anime's, but nothing spectacular.

Quicksilver (X-Men), Marceline (Adventure Time), Tauriel (The Hobbit), Tyrande Blood Elf Skin (Heroes of the Storm), Judy Hopps (Zootopia) and Midari Ikishima (Kakegurui).

>Other interests?
Cats

Other cosplayers, nice people

IG: @HourglassCosplay

>> No.9869391

>>9857603
>But the fact is literally no one like pol outside of pol
Have you been to any board outside of this one?

>> No.9870190

>>9859270
Been kind of busy lately, I'll get back to you asap!
Btw your photos didn't show up, can you post them on gyazo or something and link them?

>> No.9870463

>>9854717
bloodborne woah, hardcore

>> No.9870476

>>9857570
who cares about politics when we can just sit and watch anime

>> No.9870489

>>9860861
i hate men and i hope they all die

>> No.9870513

>>9869391
Yes, I go to boards that have very little shitposting and mostly call out /pol/ idiots like /fa/ and /po/. It's nice to not have to listen to some crackpot theory about muh libruls ruining the world and a genocide/crusade being needed.

>> No.9870562

>>9870513
desu the founding fathers might be just like /pol/tards, talking about muh country muh people all day long

>> No.9870648

>>9870190
No worries! I had a feeling that they didn't so I'll just gyazo them in my next email

>> No.9870652

>>9870562
the founding fathers of america actually had an education unlike most of the mouthbreathers on /pol/

>> No.9870744

If my twitter doesn't scare you away, nothing will. Slide into my DM's if you want to chat.
24/F/Norcal

>https://twitter.com/KriegInABox

>> No.9870942

>>9870744
What am I supposed to be afraid of? It's like 90% retweets of rather inoffensive material and your actual tweets wouldnt even phase my grandmother.
That said, you're a Californian so we can never be friends.

>> No.9870948

>>9870744
F (M)

>> No.9871273

>>9861142
>>9861160
>>9862081
True, women will live longer than men and can stay sexually active...But I'm not sure why a flaming homosexual man seems to care about that aspect. Perhaps he's projecting since men are obsessed with youth and he's fully aware that many dudes won't be interested in him after 30.

>> No.9871672

>>9870948
>therearenogirlsontheinternet.jpg
>>9870942
TX, CO, or OR?

>> No.9871708

>>9856266
I feel like you and my fiance would get along nicely! What part of Texas are you in? Were in spring.

>> No.9871719

>>9864701
Good to see some TX people in the thread, what part?

>> No.9874492 [DELETED] 

I hope nobody minds, but we're a girl only server and we've been around since January. Crystal Cafe doesn't allow server advertising, but we really wanted to open our server up again. There's an entry channel where you ping a mod and you can choose to do a short voice chat with her or submit a timestamp (obviously not nudes, just enough to prove you're not some rando from ROK or something) and you'll be given access.

https://discord.gg/c9B6CR

>> No.9874516

>>9874492
i cant think of a community i wouldnt want to join more
thanks anon!

>> No.9874520

>>9874492
Weak bait anon

>> No.9874729

Cosplay
>Age/gender/location
26/M/NY
Any con in the northeast. This year's cons are Katsucon, AnimeNEXT, Otakon, and AnimeNYC. I also go to PAX East, Anime Boston, NYCC, Colossalcon, etc.
Games: Shadow of the Colossus is my favorite, Final Fantasy series, Golden Sun, Overwatch, Fire Emblem
Anime: Fate, Monogatari, Haruhi come to mind. Currently watching Darling in the Franxx, Full Metal Panic, Megalo Box, and My Hero Academia
Susanoo from Akame ga Kill, Lord Ike and Chrom from Fire Emblem, Emiya from Fate, Qrow from RWBY, and many more
>Other interests?
Playing music, martial arts, mythology, cooking, Japanese language
Local con buddies to drive to cons with, drinking buddies, people to do group/duo cosplays
Drama
Mello#7382 on Discord

>> No.9874881

>>9874492
Filled with BPD.

>> No.9874883

>>9874881
anon you didn't even have to say that.
girls who barricade themselves into a discord with "no boys allowed" signs have some issues they need to work out.
we know.

>> No.9874892
File: 601 KB, 633x505, 057a422057992b554ab0be44a43c9564.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9874883
I bet half of them are "bisexual" but are currently dating a man and have never dated or even had sex with a woman.

>> No.9874893

>>9874892
I'm gonna have to stop you there because you took something that was reasonable and just took it to a weirdly specific place

>> No.9874901

>>9874892
That's 98% pure photoshop
The only thing that's real are those shitty costumes.

>> No.9874908

>>9874892
>link
>kitty cat katarina
how... why....

>> No.9874929

>>9864517
Patético. You should stop trying too hard and maybe go places and try to socialize. Someone will come naturally to you eventually.

>> No.9874952

>>9871672
>TX, CO, or OR?
WA.

>> No.9874977

>>9874952
Oh, right, the next scourge. I'm not saying I'm sorry about the asshole Californians, they're the weak ones that left.

And look, I'm sorry I'm not balls to the wall 'me' on any one social media ok?
I'm irreverent, like tiddies, have tiddies, and drink a lot, that was my point.

>> No.9875034
File: 314 KB, 1225x920, Cassies_Vidya_2018__.2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>Cosplay, j-fashion, lolita?
I have cosplayed 2b and that's it so far. I plan to do a few different ones this year though. I am into jfash but don't wear it.
>>Age/gender/location
21/f/West coast US
>>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
Pic related. I don't watch much anime anymore but I liked kill la kill, monogatari series, psycho pass, Akira.
>>Other interests?
Vidya, reading, cosplay, makeup, shitposting, psychology.
>>What are you looking for?
Friends and potential meet ups for cons.
>>What aren't you looking for?
Losers
>>Contact info (Discord, email, LINE, Skype)
LVE#2648

>> No.9875041

Lolita and otome.
>Age/gender/location
23/F/France
I love going to cons for some reason. Japan Expo ofc but I also go to smaller events all around the country.
Angelic Pretty is my favorite aesthetic. Favorite games include the Katamari and Ace Attorney series. And I like Higurashi and Love Live.
>Other interests?
I'm into collecting figures and cute things in general, I love watching movies and playing games.
European girls wanting to meet up and talk about lolita. Concrit for my first coord. I've been lurking for one year and I'm finally ready to wear my very first lolita coord.
pervs
Nady#6424

>> No.9875062

>>9875041
I'm anon 9853812 from further up the thread. I'm looking for penpals if that's something you'd be interested in?

>> No.9875078

>>9875062
Sure, please add me on Discord.

>> No.9875145

>>9874977
>I'm irreverent, like tiddies, have tiddies, and drink a lot, that was my point.
I retract my previous statement, we should be best friends. You should also move up here because we need more people like you.

>> No.9875426

>>9875145
Post your deets, I'll be your fren

>> No.9875536

>>9875426
Will we ever get a beer together? Online friendships are rarely worth the effort if we never see each other. I can't keep them up for more than a few weeks.

>> No.9875542

>>9875536
I'm pretty low maintenance as far as that goes, email 'pen pal' thing would definitely be too much trouble, but I'll add you where ever and post memes at you until I visit.
..Which I will, at least as far as Oregon if you don't mind meeting halfway, I've got a tiddy bar I promised I'd visit again
Saving for the Colorado trip to a friend's wedding in July though, so not anytime soon

>> No.9875633

>>9875542
How far into Oregon? I haven't gone farther south than Eugene in over a decade and even then I only go as far as the northwest corner for car parts. Driving 6 hours for a drink is a bit steep.

>> No.9875638

>>9875542
>>9875633
Either way, Discord is NegativeTravis#8881.

>> No.9875654

>>9861142
They aren't hating on you because you aren't interested in them. The person you blew up on originally in >>9861134 was lesbian. "Where are all the good men?" She doesn't care where the good men are because they aren't a romantic option. She isn't attracted to men. She wouldn't be flirting with a 6'2" guy with a muscular physique because she wouldn't be attracted to them in the first place. You blew up on a lesbian about her inability to find a... male partner? She doesn't want any men.

>> No.9875684
File: 130 KB, 1084x1098, CF23412A-581F-4BEF-B12E-88F9FCA7B048.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9874516
Don’t worry I definitely prefer not to have orbiter collectors in there either so you staying out works for me! Keep your rank ass pussy to yourself!

>> No.9875694

>so many people here with similar interests and same cons
>social anxiety
>always open these threads and fantasize about actually chatting with anyone

>> No.9875754

>>9875638
I don't really use discord..

>> No.9875759

>>9867090
I'm a different Sheffield anon, I just moved here myself for uni reasons. I'm not too up to date on the con scene here so I might go check it out!

>> No.9875765

Itabagging is j-fashion, right? I also like cosplay and lolita, but more of an admirer than a participant.

>Age/gender/location
20/F/Indiana

Infrequently attending cons around Indy area like ACross and Indy Comic-Con. I usually browse artist alley and dealers and just chill with people.

Games: Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Otoge
Anime: Kekkai Sensen, Cardcaptor Sakura, Natsume Yuujinchou, Yugioh GX
First ones listed are my main obsessions right now. I also know more series than listed but I have more consistent level of interests in these series.

Nada. I'm pretty below average in terms of looks so I don't bother.

>Other interests?
Writing, drawing, shipping, window shopping, gossip

Fellow fujos/shippers or gaming buddy. Would also like someone to watch anime or talk about merch/doujin buying with. If by chance you're close to me IRL, I wouldn't mind hanging out or grabbing a bite together.

/pol/ and any SJW who get into discourse bullshit. I'm not looking for anything other than a pure platonic relationship.

throwaway email: damian.ciel@gmail.com
I have discord and LINE but I don't use LINE much

>> No.9875782

>>9875754
We'll that's inconvenient. What do you use?

>> No.9875825

>>9875782
Twitter

>> No.9875832

>>9875825
While I have one, I never use it.

>> No.9875856
File: 140 KB, 379x440, 1459696104052.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9874977
>I'm irreverent, like tiddies, have tiddies, and drink a lot, that was my point.

I hope this is ironic shitposting

>> No.9876036

>>9875856
What do you mean?

>> No.9876053 [DELETED] 
File: 96 KB, 1200x846, assburger in the army.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9874929
>You should stop trying too hard and maybe go places and try to socialize

I go to events at least twice a month, it's not working, bro. At least i've been getting to practice my socializing skills and talk to people about the fanclub i'm in.

E sim, eu sou patético pra caralho. Ainda bem que quem me conhece não sabe a extensão completa dos danos..

>> No.9876123 [DELETED] 
File: 71 KB, 419x368, moon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NIGHTLY MOVIES
DEDICATED MC SERVER
COMFY SIZE
NOT JUST ANOTHER /SOC/ SERVER
NEW FRIENDS FROM DIFFERENT SITES, DIFFERENT PLACES.

I would love to have a channel where we can get meet ups going on for cosplayers and cosfans. We are a bit different but we want to expand our horizons.

Read rules when you join. I hope to meet some new friends tonight! Movie night is sadly over already!
https://discord.gg/wsHXkj

>> No.9876142

>>9876053

Can you stop? You're freaking 19. I'm a girl and I lost my virginity at 23. It's not the end of the fucking world. Stop sperging about this and let things take their natural course because reeking of desperation is the exact thing that will get you to be a 50 year old virgin.

>> No.9876151
File: 104 KB, 500x750, letsdance.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita and Jane Marple

>Age/gender/location
30/f/usa (globetrotter)

Big industry cons like E3 and SDCC if I'm in the country. I like mingling with guests.

Brands: Sweet lolita. Mature AP, Btssb, Jane Marple, and Moitie

Prints/themes: Pleats and velvet in light colors

Games: Otome games I'm currently playing botw on my switch.

Anime: Space operas (lotgh) and otome adaptations mostly. I'm more of a light novel person.

Nope.

>Other interests?
Third wave coffee nonsense and retro gaming.

Someone to talk coffee, clothes, and books with. I prefer serious people.

Whiny and unmotivated people.

I'm not sure if anyone would contact.

>> No.9876155

>>9876151
I would, anon. You're like the only one my age I've seen post.

>> No.9876165

>>9876151
>Third wave coffee
Coffee has waves? When did this happen?

>> No.9876454

>>9876151
You seem pretty cool. What's your contact?

>> No.9876539

>>9876142
I shall stop, then. /cgl/ has become repetitive for me (99% of here is lolita stuff anyways).

Fine, then I will let things roll - I can feel how your post woud be said in shouts if this was IRL. I won't seek girls, I won't actively seek anything. I shall only work, go to uni, and do my events. Simple as that.

Have a nice day.

>> No.9878565

>>9875034
>MGS 2
really anon

>> No.9882026

>>9875759
There's also the Manchester MCM in July. I want to go to some smaller, more anime-focused cons, but I have nobody to go with.

>> No.9882530
File: 103 KB, 768x1024, angelH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I’ve been wanting to get into cosplay as well as lolita (particularly classic and sweet). I have basic sewing skills so I’m interested in crafting costumes as well as learning how to shop brand. I really love yume kawaii and anything soft, as well as otome. The one look I want to really explore, though, is mori-kei.

>Age/gender/location
27/f/ MI

I’ve only attended one con in Michigan, but I’ve gone to a ton in Fl; I love attending them when I can! Like I said, I want to get into cosplay so hopefully I’ll be able to start doing that at cons soon. Other than that, I love getting wasted at cons and having a good ol’ time.

Persona series, Dark Souls series, Chulip, Katamari series, the tokimeki girls side games, LOVE+, dating sims/otome games in general, etc. Mange: NANA, Kuragehime, and Oyasumi Pun Pun. Anime include Gunbuster!, Eva, Kaiba, Creamy Mami, etc. I do love AP and Liz Lisa clothing but, like I said, I’m p new at this.

N/A

>Other interests?
Film, music, literature from all over, art, snail mail, history, wrestling, language, anthropology, psychology, etc. I read a lot and am naturally a curious person so I’m always looking for new things to learn about.

E-penpals, snail mail penpals, lolita advice/guidance, friends to watch my cartoons with online/irl, friends to attend cons/craft/go to museums/play vidya with, people I can discuss books/music/film with, someone to practice Japanese with (I studied for 2 years but haven’t been practicing and I’m getting’ rusty).

Romance, lewd dudes

-My email is cremepurincess@gmail.com
I use LINE as well but I can share that after! I recently moved to Michigan for school so it has been pretty lonely T__T. yoroshiku ne

>> No.9884272
File: 18 KB, 210x240, 1525931877876.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw feel when everyone on the internet lives in socal

Even Denver feels like a ghost town. Just kill me.